[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ Quest Supreme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2.png (910KB, 1349x619px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
910KB, 1349x619px
This is the world of Mithlonde. It is a world scarcely populated by human tribes and wild animals. Outside of tribal communities there is not much of a civilization here.

You and several others have been exiled from your main tribe for attempting a coup, forced to leave the village and find their own luck in the wide wide world.

The year is 605 of the Ancestral Calender (AC). It is the first day of the week, Nomas. And under the cover of the night and the planet's 5 moons you make your way to a new home. To a new beginning.

Where will the home be (choose one of the red X's on the map).

Tribe status: 25 men, 12 women, 5 children

Characters may choose a name and ranking within the tribe. Every decision will be voted upon and decided by majority vote or the expiration of the time alotted in which case the one with the most votes wins.

(calender with astronomical stuff will follow)
>>
File: Calender.png (27KB, 1200x545px) Image search: [Google]
Calender.png
27KB, 1200x545px
>>549124
The World of Mithlonde is orbited by 5 moons. The barbarians to the north believe that they are the eggs of a God-Dragon of light which itself sleeps inside the sun. One day, the dragons will hatch and awaken the God-Dragon to bring an end to the world.

Southern tribes believe that the moons are a way of divine intervention upon the world. A way for the nameless cosmic deities to communicate with them. A lot of their tribal structure is centered around soothsaying, divination and other ways of trying to make sense of the complex orrery of Mithlonde.

In the common tongue, these moons are called Nomas, Ledas, Umni, Kam and Banil. The first 5 days of the week are named after them. THe last three are named after the revered ancestors of the three largest human tribes: Taran, Zunta, Kueitan.

The year lasts a long 452 days a year which puts us at 11 months of either 41 or 42 days in length.
>>
dead?
>>
If this is still alive, I'd go with bottom left spot.
>>
If indeed this lives, I support the bottom left spot as well
>>
>>550683
>>550564
thirded
>>
>>549130
How important are the phases of the moons?
>>
>>550564
>>550683
Supporting
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.