[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cultural Evolution: Monesian Nationalists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: map.jpg (348KB, 2348x2388px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
348KB, 2348x2388px
Okay, everyone from the old thread should be coming in. Let's mess around until the original OP comes back, but anyway, here's the thread back. SLOTS AVAILIBLE
Monesian Empire
Monesian Nationalists

>Yellow and Orange tribes aren't implemented yet.
Rules:
Make 3 Cultural, General, or Tech actions.
Talk with other tribe leaders.
Take your tribe any way you want.
Evolve tech, invent shit, whatever.
Be creative.

Last time, the Monesian nationalists were exiled to an island, and the Empire of Monesia was expanding their military and such. Lurkers welcome.
>>
>>514682
OLD THREAD
>>
>>548527
Action:Start experimenting with the black powder, try filling small clay pots with a wick.
Tech:With our high qauilty bows and the blue technical support start studying and producing a heavy cross bow.
Cultural:The Red people are encoured to go out to find blue or green lovers to bring then back to the Red tribe. The new members can keep their cultral but the children will be red.

Blue, would you staus navigation of the ocean? We have ships so you could test out and explore the south?
>>
>>548559
I will totally explore, ja.
Also.
Action: Make more ports
Cultural: Invent songs to sing. Make a catchy damn tune with some voices.
Tech: Mint unique and numbered money from scraps of Bronze and Iron. Make 2000 coins and invite the Green and Red to adopt these.
Do not implement the coins yet, they are planned to be bartering tools.
>>
>>548642
Action: Start a few colonies on the nearby monesian islands.
Culture: adopt red policy of forced fucking
Action: move the harbor at the south the mouth of river and finish building it.
>>
>>548647
I'll get doing this
>>
Blue here. I've got a serious problem. My computer's been stolen. I'd like to still be a part of this, but we need an objective QM, who can also control the monesian nationalists/military. I'll try to help it, the police are probably looking for it. Try to be objective. Perhaps OP will return soon.
>>
>>553820
shit dude that really sucks, hope you find your computer or at least get compensated. I might be able to host in in the future, but right now im too busy this week, sorry man.
>>
>>555039
Thanks dude.
>>
>>555039
Thanks dude.
>>
>>556172
Stupid phone
>>
red, be QM
>>
>>558583
No can do, I'm on to many drugs all the time and to inconsistent to be QM.
>I'll still be around and I'll play once turns are made.
>>
We need OP back. We're stuck. No progress yet, btw.
>>
guys what the fuck
>>
It seems thread is kill for now
>>
I'm not sure what you want. We just wait.
>>
>>568098
I want op back
>>
>>569984
Wish granted.
>>
>>574171
AY. My computer got stolen. Did you see the posts on the last thread? Also, I hope I did good QMing.
>>
>>574298
You did a good job. It is unfortunate what happened to your computer. I will have to compile all the new actions in my spreadsheet then we can resume.
>>
>>575230
yay op!
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 268x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 268x309px
>>575513
>>
>>575230
Holy God Damn shit fuck.
>You came back dad! Did you bring the milk you went out for 12 years ago? I still have my bowl of dry cpatian crunch.
>>
OP. If you would do a better job at qming, (that's who you were after all), do so at your convenience.
>>
>>576809
I came back for you son, has everyone made their turns.
>>577468
I see no problems with the QM in my absence, I am interested in the Monese situation especially.
>>
>>577808

>>548559 RED
>>548642 BLUE
>>548647 GREEN
>>
Guys, they found my computer!!! :)))
>>
>>581604
Ohhhhhh shit son. It's just a all-around great fucking day.
>>
>>581604
Nice work.
>>
File: amazing.jpg (50KB, 449x425px) Image search: [Google]
amazing.jpg
50KB, 449x425px
Let's celebrate, fuck yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 539x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 539x568px
Okey guys what the heck
Op, please make our turns
>>
>>584014
yo se, verdad? Cuando op estra aqui? HACELO OP!
>>
>>584014
It is a lot to catch up on, I may have to quit being the QM of this quest because I have exams coming up.
>>
>>587255
noooooo
We should start a steam group desu
>>
>>587255
also i'm posting from my uncle's computer. I'll be back tomorrow
>>
Op make a new thread
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.