[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protagonist Replace: The Elder Scrolls Oblivion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Oblivion.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Your favorite character gets warped into a dimensional rift and ends up in the same prison cell of TES IV. (No one too OP like Chtulu or Zeno)

Who is it?
>>
>>548147
>Mumen Rider.
>>
>>548147
Mikhael Abdul-Hakim
>>
>>548147
Ryu from Street Fighter
>>
>>548152
seconded
>>
>>548152
this
>>
>Sherlock Holmes
>>
Jack Sparrow
>>
>>548147
Fwiffo
>>
File: Mumen Rider.png (101KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
Mumen Rider.png
101KB, 275x275px
>>548152
>>548170
>>548174

It was a beautiful day Z-city. Children were begrudgingly walking to school as summer was ended, birds chirped freely, and everyone seemed very happy.

The great C-Class hero, Mumen Rider rode on the street at a vigilant pace. He took in the smell of fresh food, putting a smile on his face. Today a festival was taking place. Monsters hadn't attacked in a few months, allowing everyone to relax.

As Mumen Rider took a turn into a road with no traffic, he felt something was off. He couldn't put his finger on it, but cycled on anyway.

A distinct whizz in the air could be heard. Maybe it was an airplane? Looking up Mumen didn't see anything and when he looked back down he saw a gaping black-purplish rip of matter.

'Wha-? What the heck?!' Cracks of energy and high amount of pressure coated the entire area. Gravity seemed to still for one second, then faster than light Mumen Rider was consumed into the abyss.

It felt like eons or maybe epocs, but Mumen felt pained beyond belief. Then the pain stopped.

He slowly opened his eyes, feeling accumulated eye mucus caking it. Groaning sitting upright and wiping his face, it took a few moments for the coldness of the area to set in.

His armor prevented much cold from bothering him, but his face felt as if he stuck it in a blizzard. He quickly shoved his googles on and got up completely. 'Where the hell am I?'

The room was small, very small. Then he noted bars at the end of the room and figured he was in a Jail of somesort. 'I am a Hero! What could have I done to get here? What happened while I was knocked out?'

It was then a...Grey skinned person with simmering red eyes came out the dark of the cell across from his, a cruel smile gracing it. 'A Mutant? Why does he look like that?'

The Grey person began speaking, somesort of language he couldn't even begin to understand. It sounded like nothing back on Pangea, being all over the place. It was then he began to understand somehow..The strange language began to dial out and in its place pure Japanese.

"-ooks like the Legion Dogs brought in some freak. What type of armor is that? And the googles? What are you some Vvardenfell slave guard? Ahahaha."

>How does Mumen Rider respond?
>>
>>548223
>Legion? Vvardenfell? What are those? What are you talking about? And where did my bike of justice go?
>>
>>548237
seconding
>>
>>548237
Mumen Rider frowns in confusion. He has no idea what this Mutant guy is taking about. "Legion? Vvardenfell? What are those? What are you talking about? And where did my bike of Justice go?

The grey-skinned man some bewildered. "By Azura, did you bump your head? Is that why you wear a helmet? You are rea- Ah." A series of heavy footsteps can be heard approaching the hallway of the cells. With this, the grey man let out a harsh imposed laughter. "Well if you look at that? Here comes the guard, to do away with your head!"

As much as he valued the law and authorities, he couldn't be executed like this! He didn't even have a trial! It was then Mumen Rider noted the medieval constructed architecture of this room. It seemed like something straight out a history book. Maybe he somehow cycled into a underdeveloped zone and broke somesort of custom. He pushed out the distracting thoughts out his mind and assumed his signature Justice stance.

It was by then the heavy thuds turned into clanking. After a few moments strange people who were in detailed armor encircled an old man dressed very lavishly. Just as Mumen had thought, these were some undeveloped people of somesort. But they didn't look spiffy or dirty at all.

The convoy stopped right outside his cell and stared at him as if he was a butt naked crackhead masturbating in public. Mumen decided to quickly cut the awkward silence.

"Hello?" he muttered out, just enough to garner a response. The female at the head of this convoy turned to another man beside her. "Glenroy who is this? I thought I said NO one was supposed to occupy this cell?"

"Must be a mix-up at with the Watch! Look he has his armor on, he must have broke in anyway!" The newly known Glenroy hastily responded.

The leader of this squad turned back to Mumen with a heavy frown if that was even possible. "Stand back Nord, we won't hesitate to kill you."

Nord? What was that supposed to mean. Dropping out of his stance, Mumen trudged backwards until he was a good way from the middle of the cell. The third body guard who was in the back, walked forward unhooking a pair of keys from his belt. Opening the door the rest shuffled in.

He had no idea what was going on when the old man of the group looked straight at him. A moment of realization dawned over the features of the old man and walked up to Mumen Rider.

"You...I've seen you..In my dreams. Yes, a great rift in time and space itself. You were there."

>How does Mumen Rider respond?
>>
>>548313
>A rift in time and space? Is that why I'm here?
We need to get our bearing if this is true.
>Where am I?
>>
>>548313
>Nord? Is that some sort of ethnicity?
>What else did you see?
>Where am I?
>Why are you all grey?
>>
>>548325
Seconding
>>
>>548325
Backing this
>>
>>548325
Yea
>>
>>548313
>N-nani?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.