[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Risk Meta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 1473034417388.png (797KB, 600x644px) Image search: [Google]
1473034417388.png
797KB, 600x644px
ITT we post maps we are making, final Mups from games, continue planning Big Risk, and talk shit about Ash cuz he refuses to come to /qst/.
>>
File: 1473399284446.png (186KB, 2020x888px) Image search: [Google]
1473399284446.png
186KB, 2020x888px
>>
File: nnnnnnnn.png (196KB, 2020x888px) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnnnn.png
196KB, 2020x888px
>>
File: greecemap.png (478KB, 1433x710px) Image search: [Google]
greecemap.png
478KB, 1433x710px
YES!
so this one i drew too small then blew it up and still have a lot of artifacts i have to fix. Also i want to add more city state attributes and shit
>>
So I made a map, it would be for a Risk-style game but I'm not sure what to do for rules. I want it to be more in-depth than most 4chan Risk games and I think the map supports that.
>>
>>547299
>and talk shit about Ash cuz he refuses to come to /qst/
yeah is so retarded. also, you would hate the skype circle. he is basically the one holding it together and the only reason i need it is to post my/your games and to see if some oldfags will come play.
/qst is the best alternative to a chat group and doesnt require fucking skype
it also has IDs so noone can grief a player by samefagging
>>
>>547497
tripcode
>>
File: terrain map.png (156KB, 1204x650px) Image search: [Google]
terrain map.png
156KB, 1204x650px
>>547503
This is it, if there's any interest I'll write up a text file explaining what the colors and lines mean.
>>
>>547533
Looks good. How will terrain work into it?
>>
File: template regions.png (91KB, 1204x650px) Image search: [Google]
template regions.png
91KB, 1204x650px
>>547547
I'd like to eventually work an economy/technology aspect into it that utilizes the terrain, but basically it's about offensive/defensive bonuses and expending more action points to move across more difficult terrain.

Light green is fertile plains: it's open terrain and eventually this is where dense agriculture can happen; clearing forest or jungle turns a region into fertile plains.
Medium green is forest: it gives a defensive bonus and movement penalty.
Dark green is rainforest: forest, but more so.
Yellow is steppe: it's open terrain with a bonus to offense.
Gray is uplands: movement penalty and a major defensive bonus.
Brown is desert: movement penalty, when the economy is integrated it will be impossible to build/farm on desert without technology.
Red is extreme desert: impossible to build on, armies can't even move into it and live without technology.
Pale green is tundra: basically the same penalties as desert.
White is extreme tundra: as extreme desert is to desert, this is to tundra.

Black borders between regions are unobstructed: no movement penalty or defensive bonus.
Brown borders are mountains: major defensive bonus and movement penalty.
Blue borders are rivers: defensive bonus and movement penalty, eventually this will be the best places to farm and build cities.

The dark borders separate territories and the light borders separate regions within territories. You move your armies through regions and trade ownership of territories through diplomacy. The difference between the two will matter more later on.

Obviously I still need to decide on numerical values for all of these things.
>>
>>547631
Will sit at a pc later and check this out/read your post. On mobile right now
>>
We testing out the duchy map today?
>>
>>547719
Dont think he found this thread yet
>>
>>547533
>>547631
think it can come together nicely bro
eta on having a testable version?
>>
File: Imperium Edition Risk.png (225KB, 2020x888px) Image search: [Google]
Imperium Edition Risk.png
225KB, 2020x888px
>>547299

Not sure if this thread is dead or not, but here's the "final" version of >>547319 and >>547323
>>
>>547719
Hopefully. I'm anxious to see how it turns out.
>>
>>548181
Here. Can't wait to try it. When do you think you'll be ready
>>
>>548209

Well, I think Freddy is going to host a GoB game in about an hour, so I think I'll wait until after that, so as to not split the number of available players
>>
Im down to GoB

Looks good Janus.
>>
>>>/tg/49263952
>>>/tg/49263952
>>>/tg/49263952
>>548306
hey bro
>>
>>547883
Thanks for the interest. Not a clue unfortunately, this is honestly something I've been putting an hour here, an hour there into for like 3 years. Maybe having shared it will light a fire under my ass.
>>
File: hell has broken loose.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hell has broken loose.png
4KB, 400x400px
very work in progress
basically you're god and people made these planets
right now two species are at war with eachother
>>548678
>>
>>550356
who are you and how do we become friends.
>>
anyone home
>>
>>551585
i am zalthor, builder of universes
and i have a steam account if you wanna chat about something
>>
>>565628
at long last yiss

>>568274
i am haliax, ruler of worlds, epochs, and episodes. this>>565628
is !jW6. he is my fellow demigod

We are building something called Great Risk. It is... complicated. would you like to know more?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.