[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falsehood of Gerosda Quest Pt. 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 7

File: Tavern.jpg (652KB, 1200x648px) Image search: [Google]
Tavern.jpg
652KB, 1200x648px
Last time! In Falsehood of Gerosda you, the 15 year old Nathaniel Joesph, are searching of a master Illusionist of the Dangarnon known as Aedan. He has managed to stir you off his path until Veridia and Derek, with a new look, came along and helpd you and Mavis. And finally your search has guided you to a Tavern in Chepstow. You have yet to spot in him, but his cursed artifact provided him with the ability to make you and others disregard him completely. So the task wouldn't be easy, would it?

Quest:
Detain Aedan
Take down the Dangarnon before they are able to release the Soulless one.

Task:
Find Iras or someone equal to her
>>
Inventory:

God-made sword
A sword made by the three known deities of Gerosda. It radiates a warm glow and is slightly transparent. A real head turner

A Cursed Artifact- Necklace
The previous curse weapon of a member of Dangarnon, killed in action by Iras

Far Water Armor
Given to you before your first quest. Heavily Damaged after Various Spars.

Pocket Knife
Something you had when you first came to this world.

Busted Phone
Busted after fighting a large Dog man.
>>
>>512866
Old Thread
>>
>>544356
Buy a round for everyone in the tavern and chat some people up. Cover up the sword but check it discreetly around people to seach.
>>
>>552918
You go around and buy a round for everyone. You keep you sword hidden, so you wouldn't be suspected of anything. A pretty smart move, since no one seemed to notice yet. Your allies Veridia, Derek, and Mavis, would have all started at the counter leaving you to carry out your plan. Which required you to first, buy rounds for everyone in the tavern. Which you did. Everyone would cheered for you for the show of good will. The next part of your genius plan was to chat with some people. You walk around table to table to do so, and no one in particular seemed to make your sword glow. Which was a signal that depravity was near.

But there was no guarantee that feature to the sword would even still work, would be a mystery. Since you didn't have the same weapon as before.

But as you search, you come across a girl that wasn't so casual as the others. A young female around your age. Possibly a year older
>>
>>554313
Ask if you can sit with her. Sit with her anyway. Offer her another drink if she's drinking, otherwise offer her some bread or something. As what such a unique young lady is doing in such an average tavern.
>>
File: Generic Female Character.png (231KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Female Character.png
231KB, 468x700px
>>554494
You walk your way over to the table she was sitting at, and as she notices you, she offers you a smile. And you start notice some of the reasons why she stood out. On the table, you notice a abnormally sized wrench laid out on the table. She had various gadgets on her self. She did have somewhat And she finally had a backpack on, which seemed to make a clang like noise when she moved to face you.

She was drinking, so you offered her another drink. She'd gesture her hand to turn down the second round. So instead you have someone bring her some bread.

And finally, you ask the young lady what she might be doing in a such a average tavern.

>"Oh well, I'm guarding someone with someone else."

She'd suddenly lower her voice for what she said next.

>"But besides that... I don't think I'd meet anyone I knew here in Gerosda."
>>
>>556035
>Sigh in resignation and confess our sympathy.
>We're new to Gerosda
>>
>>556563

>Sigh in resignation and confess our sympathy.
What? I don't think I can write this unless you clarify...

>We're new to Gerosda
I'll just write this

-

You tell her that you're rather new to Gerosda. She would have laughed like it was a joke.

>"New isn't a word that you would use for all that you've done. You've help slay strong opponents and assisted in the capture of Jeanne. And you have some really strong Allies from what I know."

She would have looked back to your allies. And quickly back to you.

>"Your not exactly new to Gerosda, Nathaniel."
>>
>>556895
Fucking Christ, everyone knows us
>I havent, not really. I've tried to help, however.
>But but I don't know you. I would still say I'm new. May I have the pleasure of receiving your name?
>>
Is Aeden an information broker? Sounds like it.
>>
>>557101
You tell her that you've only been trying to help. And she just smiled.

>"Whatever you say."

Next, you tell her that you don't know her. And a slight frown ran across her face.

>"So you don't remember me, huh...? I can't blame you... I'm guessing you woke up here with just the memory of General stuff about yourself? Everything else was seemingly locked away? Right?"

You give the nod of your head and she would have sighed.

>"Yep... I found myself here the same way. But I managed to get my memories back. I'm Aerith Vesya, we go to the same school back from where we're from. Nice to see you again, Nate."
>>
>>557308
I fucking knew she was an Earthling.
(Her name is 100% Gerosdian though)
>Apologize for not remembering her.
>Ask if we can be friends here.
>>
>>557308
>>557382
Actually, let's make this fun.
>Oh, I remember now. You were my charming girlfriend.
>Smile innocently
>>
>>557382
You apologize for not remembering her.

>"It's fine. I wasn't really expecting you to, anyway."

Next you ask her if you two can be friends. She'd down for a few moments, as if she was thinking about it. After a few moments pasted, she'd looked up to you once more.

>"Sure. Why not."
>>
>>557409
writing.
>>
>>557460
She...thought about whether or not to be friends. Ouch.
>Break the ice v
>Perform a magic trick: pull a flower from behind her ear and give it to her. "To our friendship".
>So who summoned you, if I may ask? I was summoned by the evil looking guy in the hood over there. He looked much more harmless back then.
>>
>>557409
After a moment, you decide to play games with her. You tell her that you remember suddenly. And a slight smile appears on her face.

>"You do? What do you remember?"

You tell her that she was your charming girlfriend.

>"Correction. Was."
>>
The plan is this:
We can't easily find Aeden himself sk what we do find is his gaurds. She seems related? Keep tabs on her but first, Follow her, find him. But first, I want to know where her allegiance lies. And if she's somehow being manipulated via an illusion. But we were told members of the Dargenon gaurd him. So this is either a mistake or she IS affiliated with them.
>>
>>557558
>Keep tabs on her but first, Follow her, find him
Keep tabs on her. Follow her, find him.
We stifle our intentions with this idiocy
>>
>>557519
>>557568
You decide to break the ice by performing a trick. You reach behind her ear and pull a flower from it. You weren't sure where the flower came from, but it was there. You hand her the flower and say "To our friendship."

>"Thanks."

You tell her that you were brought here by Derek over there at the counter. After, you ask who was she summoned by and she appeared to be alittle hesitant at first

>"I'd... rather not say."

And that was when she got up from the table and swooped her wrench off the table.

>"Look, I gotta go. The man I'm guarding will be angry... So will my partner... But keep in touch."

She would have pulled something out of her backpack and placed it on the table. It was a strange device and you picked up and looked at for a moment or two. And you decide to look at her again, but she gone. Like she wasn't even there in the first place. But she obviously was as there was still a mug on the table and half eaten bread.
>>
>>557762
Fucking shit, Aeden obscured her?
>Try focusing in the room. Maybe the illusions work in a way that hides people you focus on?
>report to Veridia if it doesn't work
>>
>>558700
At the surprise of Aerith's disappearance, you quickly find yourself looking around. You were confused at first, but quickly came to the conclusion that it was Aedan's doing. And you come to a certain theory that might work. You start focusing on the room, instead of someone in particular. The theory was pretty much that if you didn't focus on someone in particular, you would be able to spot them. But you weren't able to spot Aerith. So time for plan B. You go back over to the counter and report everything to Veridia.

>"He's more than likely inside the Tavern if he's made someone disappear so quickly."
>>
>>558872
>Ask how to find Aeden
>"Can the real Aeden please stand up?"
>>
>>558899
As you ask how you could find Aedan, Veridia would have looked to Derek. Derek, with his new evil appearance, got up to walk around the Tavern a few time. In the meantime, you call out to the bar "Can the real Aedan, please stand up." You don't seem to get a response or much of a glare because no one in the room was who you were looking for. After a few walks around the entire tavern, he would have walked back to you all and pointed up.

>"Upstairs. One Female guarding the door to a room. Two Males inside, One radiating an energy that I almost missed somehow. More than likely, Aedan and his two guards."
>>
>>558989
>proceed
>>
>>559021
You all proceed to go up stairs. Where things seemed to become a little trippy. At least for you it did. Nothing you saw was very clear. And you were seeing SOME things. You look at the others. Veridia and Derek seemed to be fine. Mavis, on the other hand, seemed to be going through the same thing you were. She had her eyes covered and looked like she was seeing some things just like you. Veridia would have looked at you for a moment. Then to Mavis.

She'd put one hand on your head and the other on Mavis'. The things you were seeing quickly faded and you could see normally after a moment pasted. Veridia moved her hands away from you two.

>"Are you two fine?"

Mavis would have nodded to the question. Veridia would have looked to you for an answer or some questions for her.
>>
>>559130
>You dispelled the illusion?
>Thank you, Veridia
>Ask to only subdue the girl- not kill her when we arrive. We believe that we may know her.
>>
>>559142
>"I didn't dispel it. I, for the time, provided you with a ability me and Derek are using. It's little, but enough to keep you and Mavis out of the illusion that's being caste. For now atleast."

You thank her and nods to you. But not it was time to keep going. You and your allies proceed until you come to a door. As you thought, Aerith was one of the guards for Aedan. As she catches sight of you all at the door, you looked surprised. She'd us both of her hands to hold then wrench.

But what could a wrench do against all four of you?

Veridia seemed to be ready to quickly put down the girl, but you quickly ask if to Subdue the girl instead of slaying her. Veridia would have stopped for a moment and looked to Derek. Derek seemed to look away. It seemed neither of them wanted to play capture the enemy. So it was up to you or Mavis.
>>
>>559306
>Put our hands up and approach. Stop at a closer but non-threatening distance.
> "We're friends, aren't We? Please."
>>
>>559555
Putting your hands up, you slowly walk towards Aerith. Non threateningly, of course. Where you planned to stop, Aerith would have halted you.

>"Nate...Please don't come any closer. I don't want to harm you."

You tell her that you both were friends. And she didn't have to do this.

>"We are... But I have to do this. I don't have a choice. I'm sorry... Please go, or I'll have to take action against you and your friends. This will be your only warning."

Veridia would have scoffed behind you.
>>
>>559649
>"Why do you have to do this? Give me that, at least. Are they blackmailing you?"
>>
>>559663
>"I was branded... If I betray them, I'll die in a horrific and cruel way once the leader finds outs... Now go..."
>>
>>559752
>Oh my baby mother of Jesus FUCK.
>Turn around and ask them if it's something removable (I know you're not going to allow it, OP. You evil fiend.)
>>
>>559777
But just in case.
>>
>>559777
That sounded horrible. You quickly turn around and ask if the brand could be removed. Derek would be the one to respond since he was probably the expert.

>"Unless we possess a Divine Artifact, we won't be able to remove me. And the only on in possession of one is the High King of Gerosda."
>>
>>559809
Okay, fuck McKingly, we have something better.
>"Uh, great gods, if you're there, can you pop me some convenient item to remove her brand? Or an ancient artifact? I dont ask anything from you three and Im helping for free- being your "pawn" and al. If you want, you can have my left nut in exchange. I heard the other nut compensates and produces more sperm so no problem there. I'll still be able to copulate and create Nathaniel Joseph Jrs in the future.
>If all else fails, pray to the OP and ask for his great and merciful aid.
>>
>>559872
Your sword gives off a glow for a few brief moments.
>>
>>559893
> Is this enough, Derek? What do I do now?
>Silently thank the Great Ones and the OP.
>>
>>559911
Look into our pants and check if anything was taken.
>>
>>559911
Derek would have touched blade and his yellow eyes opened wide.

>"It's not everyday you find a Divine Artifact. You should be able to remove the brand, and even make ones of your own design with that sword"
>>
>>559933
The cursed weapon is gone. The necklace/six shooters
>>
>>559947
Okie dokie
>Check our pants
>Ask Aerith if we can approach. Then touch her with our weapon.
>>559963
How prude
>>
>>559975
You nod to Derek and turned back towards to Aerith. You ask if you can come close and touch her with your sword.

>"Okay... But that sounds weird.
>>
>>560036
>With a serious face:
>I traded my penis for this and I think it adopted it's reproductive abilities. But I dont think it'll impregnate you if I restrain it.
>Would you like to come and touch the sword instead?
>>
>>560061

With the most serious face you can manage, you start messing with Aerith. After, a frown would have appeared on her face.

"Your playing games with me Nate... I'm tempted to make a move like I should have when I saw you first."
>>
>>560105
>Sorry, I'm serious
>Approach her and tap her with our sword.
>>
>>560117
You tell her your sorry, and slowly walk towards her with her sword out. She seemed to b stressed and still had her wrench out. Ready to use it. When you get close enough, you slowly move the sword toward her and tap her with the flat of her blade with the intent to remove the brand. A strange mark would have appeared over Aerith's hand. It was simple but gave off an ominous feeling. The mark would have went from red to purple to blue and finally disappeared.

>"I-It's gone..."
>>
>>560197
>Offer a hug
If you haven't figured it out yet, this is burgundy anon. Miss me, OP?
>Tell her to get behind Veridia and the rest. We dont know how powerful she js but it wouldn't do to have her die just after being freed.
>Ask Derek to cast defensive spells on all of us, especially Aerith.
>Then cup our ears to the door. See if we can hear anything.
>>
>>560216
You offer her a hug but she seemed to hug you first. As a thanks. But then you tell her to hide behind Veridia and she scoffs at you.

I figured it was you since you've been in this thread for so long.

>"Get behind the Queen of Far Water...? Oh no... Aedan has had this for a long time coming."

That was Aerith, basically saying fuck your plan. She would turned to the door and back up a few steps. She would have done something with the wrench that made it start to give off a pulsating glow. Then you would have heard something happening downstairs. Like something crashed though a wall downstairs. And that something jumped through the floors to let itself be known.

It was a mech. Aerith must have been busy if she had a mech. It was plated heavily and one arm seemed equipped with a minigun.

>"Meet Mark. 11, Home Wrecker."

She would have given a laugh as she touched the mech with a blue glow to her hand. The mech would have aimed it's Minigun towards the room and started unloading metal pellets all over.
>>
File: Mech.jpg (203KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
Mech.jpg
203KB, 680x850px
>>
>>560299
I expected she would shit all over that plan. But aw what the fuck, kid? I wanted to knock.
>Give Veridia and the rest a thumbs up
>About over the bullets: "Hello! Would you spare a moment of your time to talk about our lord and savior OP?"
>>544356
>Find Iras it someone equal to her
Thanks OP <3
>>
>>560348
>About over
Shout over
>>
>>560348
Following the appearance of the mech, that was not shooting up the room Aedan and the other guard were in, you turn back to the others and give them a thumbs up. They all seemed to have their eyes on the mech, as it was something new to them. Differently not a airship.

You turn back to the room and begin to shout over the bullets. But much like last time, before you and say the word "OP" you get hit by another brick. On the brick, read the letters N and O.

Soon the mech would have stopped and Aerith moved towards the door. She'd opened it, and look inside. And quickly closed it. She'd look to Veridia.

>"You've fought a dragon before...right?"
>>
>Cough cough
>Take a peak in the door and quickly shut it like Aerith
>Whatever we see, just step back
>>
File: Dragon.jpg (143KB, 1166x686px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon.jpg
143KB, 1166x686px
>>560468
You decide you want to see want was inside too. You move towards the door and take a peek inside. You quickly spot a white dragon, peering it's head in through a whole in the room's wall. It's gaze was quickly set on you and smoke began to rise from it's mouth. So you shut the door and take a few steps back.
>>
>>560526
>"It's a white dragon. Have fun guys, I don't play with large fire-breathing lizards."
>Back to a safe distance. We may also want to keep low, fire and hear rises
>>
>>560575
Actually, lets be cool about this.
>Open the door and dive under the dragon
>Stab into it's belly with our sword before it breathes anything. Id really rather jut pop Dominik's plasma canon into its mouth though.
>>
>>560627
Dont forget to roll out from under and disable a wing
>>
>>560575
>"A Marble Skinned, huh? That means the other bodyguard is a dragon master..."

Veridia would have materialized Godslayer in her hand and walked over to the door. She looked back to Derek and Mavis for a moment so she could ask a question.

>"Are you coming, Derek... Mavis?"

With a hasty responses, Derek and Mavis shook their heads. Veridia would have shrugged, muttering something about more fun for herself before entering the room. And that was when you would here fighting. Ungodly sword vs Dragon Hide. And cries of pain from the dragon. Fire could have been heard being thrown from the dragon's mouth. Overall, it was about eleven minutes until Veridia came back carrying two people. And covered in burns.

>"Don't worry, their not dead. Not yet atleast. Can't say the same about that dragon."
>>
>>560627
>>560639
I need to turn on auto...Or this will happen often.
>>
>>560648
We are secretly glad that went so well.
>Observe Aeden
>Go retrieve the dragons head just because. We're bringing it home.
>>
File: Aedan.jpg (347KB, 891x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Aedan.jpg
347KB, 891x1200px
>>560668
You observe Aedan but there wasn't much to observe. He was unconscious. But he was pretty well dressed. Like a magician or a conman. So instead you decide to go retrieve the dragon's head. You head downstairs and quickly see everyone in distress. No time to worry about them though. You go outside and look at the dragon. It was pretty massive. It's head, which Veridia cut off along with everything else, seemed to be large as well. You weren't really sure how you would carry it. That was when Aerith walked up to it.

>"You want the head, ya?"

She would have pulled something out of her backpack and attached it to one of the scales. With a blue glow to her hand she touched the little gadget and moved back to you.

>"Something will come to pick it up and bring it to where my I am. So Keep me nearby and you'll get that dragon head to... Where are we going...?"
>>
>>560726
>To Johnathan's castle where Veridia will then torture Aeden for information. I'm fairly certain they dont care if you come and stay. Or do you have somewhere else to be?

If you're wondering, OP, I want the head so we can wear it like an extremely oversized helmet and multiply our wierd factor by a considerable scale of 100
>>
>>560752
>"Eldham? Sounds fun, I'm coming with you. I don't have anywhere else to go besides the place where I keep all of the stuff I make... But it gets lonely sitting around there for too long."

Veridia would have yelled that it was time to get going. So you and Aerith move over to the front of the tavern, to see a rift opened. Veridia would have walked in and your other allies followed after. Then Aerith. Than yourself. You find yourself within the Throne/War room in Eldham's Cathedral. You were surrounded by guards. Herald included.

But you'd quickly hear the order for them to stand down, from Johnathan.
>>
>>560784
>Hey Johnny boy!
>Bro-fist Herald
>We need to talk to Mavis later. Promote her to bro-sis status. Shes been awesome. Teach her the bro etiquette.
>Ask Jonahthan if he has my free chambers for Aerith to stay in
>Ask Veridia what she'll do next
>Ask around about Iras. Especially Derek. Ask if there's a possible way to locate her despite her cursed weapon.
>Practice our swordsmanship
>Do some light sparring with royal gaurds. No magic.
>>560661
Its cool

Goodnight, OP
>>
>>560811
>my free chambers
any free chambers
>>
>>560811
>"Hello Lewis!"

Johnathan would have put his hand on your shoulder and nodded to you.

>"It seems the mission was successful, and you even managed to gain a new Ally!"

He would have moved away from you, and over to Aerith to talk to her. They seemed to start to chat it up about something. Leaving you to do things with others for some time. First you go over Herald and give him his, one of many, bro fist of the day. Then you go over to Mavis and tell her that you two need to talk later. You need to promote her in your friend rankings.

Next, you would have asked Johnathan about giving Aerith a chamber, but the two already seemed to be chatting it up. So it probably already came up in their conversation. So instead, you go ask Veridia what she'll be doing next. She tells you that she'll be putting the two she was carrying in cells. Than off to planning another attack against the Dangarnon's members. Sounded reasonable enough.

So you go to Derek and ask him about Iras. Mainly how to find her. Derek tells you that she has been coming to the War room often, providing Intel. You've just been missing her completely.

After all of that you leave the Cathedral and head off to practice your swordsmanship. On the way, lightly sparing with guards without your magic. Quite a few managed to best you. But there were a few times you got lucky. And finally you reach a place where you quietly do your swordsman training.
>>
>>560853
>Ask Derek what divine artifacts are
>>
>>561248
After training got boring, you quickly find yourself heading back toward the Cathedral so you could speak to Derek. The topic this time, would be about Divine artifacts. Basically asking what they were.

>"Well, they are weapons made with the effort of all four gods. The ones that were known were all made before the Soulless one's banishment. Your's, on the other hand, was made after. So it won't be as powerful as others you come across. A nigh divine weapon."
>>
>>561269
>what do divine artifacts do?
>>
>>561534
You ask Derek what Divine Relics can do.

>"Well they can make and remove brands. Control Relics that are yet to be controlled. Hmm... I suppose they increase magical potency. Those few things and a lot more."
>>
>>562185
>Divine Relics
Divine Artifacts
>>
>>562185
>He said we can make more artifacts with our sword? We will now craft a bunch of piercings and pierce our body. Ask if this is possible.
>>
Gonna take nap, OP. Be back in 2 or a few hours.
>>
>>562206
>"With your sword, most likely no. Since it's nigh. Someone else with a full on Divine Artifact, possibly. But it would be no where near the level of original artifacts"
>>
>>562253
>Go to the library
>Ask for books on Divine Artifacts and different types of swordsmanship.
>>
>>562764
You decide to go to the library. You didn't exactly know where it was, so you have Derek walk you there. Once he brings your there, he parts ways with you. You enter the library and quickly find five stones to the side of you. More than likely those nifty lorestones. Each with an emblem representing an element. Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning. Probably won't make much progress with finding what you need without one. Which one would you pick up?
>>
>>562970
Lighting
>>
>>562970
Lightning
>>
>>563082
>>563087
And the voices in your head all agree on lightning. So you quickly pick up the stone and touch the emblem. Turning it one. The image of a lightning bolt would have appeared before the stone, before the small figure of a man appeared.

>"HELLO KNOWLEDGE SEEKER! How may be of assistance today."
>>
>>563164
>I need books on to divine artifacts, this sword, and swordsmanship
>>
File: A little Girl's wand..png (99KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
A little Girl's wand..png
99KB, 432x768px
>>563193
You asked the lorestone about Divine Artifacts, Your Divine Artifact, and swordsmanship. It would have put it's hand on it's chin, giving it some thought apparently.

>"There are few Divine Artifacts that scatter around Gerosda. All of which, were made by all four Gods before the Soulless' one's banishment. For example, this Scepter"

An Image of a scepter would have appeared next to the figure of a man. It was designed similar to your sword. Except it appeared to be more solid, even though it was a Hologram...or illusion... or however the lorestones worked.

>"This is the Divine Artifact of the High King of Gerosda, Damien Artorius. With it, He controls a grand relic. Axrosis. But moving on from him... There is also another Divine Artifact."

A picture of a wand would have appeared next to the figure as the scepter faded. It had the appearance of a dollar store toy for a little girl.

>"This is most likely the strongest of the Divine Artifacts found. It was handed off to the Daughter of Johnathan, before she went missing with it. It is lost to us now, but always remembered."

Before the lorestone moved onto another divine artifact, he would have looked to you.

>"Do you want me to continue on the Topic of Divine Weapons. Or you want me to begin a search on your weapon."
>>
>>563564
>My sword, please
>>
>>563735
>"May you hold it up please?"

You hold up the sword for the lorestone to see. It would have squinted to the sword and for a moment, looked quite puzzled.

>"Nothing is coming up on it. Which is strange since this library is one of the largest in Gerosda. But I'm making a new log on it so it may be later added to the list of Divine Weapons... and at that... May I ask name you've given the weapon?"
>>
>>563913
Beowulf
>>
>>563913
>Nathaniel Joseph Jr.
>Abbadon
>Sword
>1337 H4X0R
You can choose, OP
>>
>>564248
Abbadon is from mythology, by the way
It means something along the line of "destroyer". Its both an angel and a place, I think.
>>
>>564237
>>564248
A dice roll was used. Rolled five. Choosig 1337 H4X0R.

You tell it 1337 H4X0R and it tilted it's head for a moment before shrugging.

>"I suppose it's your finding and you can name it whatever you want. But it's still quite a strange name.

The figure stood quiet for a few minutes before nodded.

>"Logged, would you like to move onto swordsmanship now?"
>>
>>565026
>1337 H4X0R
I now regret naming the sword.
>Continue
>>
>>565524
>"There are multiple stances of swordsmanship that are used throughout the Realm of Gerosda. They are commonly made up as a swordsman progresses with their life. But some are known to use the common swordsman stances, which utilize magic and have there own effects to how they sword. The Salamander swordstyle, for those that use fire magic, utilized quick and agile burst of attacks to quickly take down their opponents, but quickly find themselves drain of their mana. The Gaea swordstyle, for those who use earth magic, is slow but stalls out the opponents. The Mercury Swordstyle, for those that use wind magic, is quick and evasive to attack before your opponent before they can attack you. The Undine swordstyle, for those who use water magic, is a very versatile style. And finally the Ishkur swordstyle, for those that use lightning magic, is a quick and precise for those you want to rarely miss their strikes. Which would you want to learn about? Or would you rather me start listing the uncommon swordstyles next?
>>
>>565921
>Uncommon Swordstyles, ask if theres a style after energy magic.

Lightning style sounds good but lets see whats around.
>>
>>566054
Seconded. Let's get all the information before the final decision.
>>
>>566054
>>566185
>"There are many swordstyles in the uncommon category. More than there are are in the common category! Isn't that exciting! First there is the Aristotle swordstyle, for those that use gravity magic, which relies on quickly change from defensive and offensive to throw their opponents off. There is the Iktomi swordstyle, for those that use illusion magic, for those that use dirty tri-..."

You cut off the lore stone and ask it if there are any swordforms for energy magic.

>"WELL KNOWLEDGE SEEKER, why didn't you just ask? That sword form is called the Bia Sword form, though it's in the rare section. It is for those that use energy magic, in the act, are able to inflict their magic onto others to be able to stun them... or rather almost like silencing their attacks for a short few moments some would say."
>>
>>567230
>Tell me more about the Bia and Ishkur styles.
Op, would it be possible to blend these two together? Like using the bia for split seconds in pivotal points in battle while primarily using Ishkur? For example, bia-ing opponent magic casts, attacks, or evasive maneuvers in order to disrupt and counter with an attAck of our own.
>>
>>567654
Better yet, usng the salamander style with bia. That way our powerful attacks can actually hit without wasting mana. The ishkur is more about accuracy so it takes advantage of bia less. But my concern is hiw fast we'll deplete our mana by using the so much magic from two styles.
>>
And OP? Can we change the sword name? My non-existant OCD is acting up. I did not expect to get this. Refill with these 3?

>Nathaniel Joseph Jr.
>Abbadon
And of course the other anons's idea
>Beowulf
Unless if you like 1337 H4X0R
>>
>>567722
>refill
Reroll
>>
>>567654
>>567667
You tell the lorestone to tell you more about Bia and Ishkur.

>"I'll start with Bia, Knowledge seeker. The Bia Swordstyle was invented long ago by a legendary sword user, and the third high ruler of Gerosda, that only went by Bia. Tales says that they were able to silence one of the demons sent here by the soulless one in order to claim a pure demon mask and a powerful cursed weapon. More details about the form includes that it's easily to learn but nears impossible to master. Those that don't master the swordstyle quickly, find themselves in a problematic situation. If they don't manage to master the swordstyle, they find themselves unable to use their magic until they master the swordstyle. And without the magic, they find it harder to master the form. Some give up and are never able to use their magic again.

And...Ishkur?

>"Now for Ishkur. The Ishkur swordstyle was invented by a monk who whose name was unknown to all. So he was named Ishkur, after a minor deity. Some even say he was the said deity. He used a staff to create the form, showing the realm of Gerosda that a blade wasn't always needed to best your opponents. More details about the style includes that it is relatively common to learn as it is on of the five common swordstyles. Also that it is more easily adaptable to other weapons than the other swordforms.

-

>Swordform combining and stuff

Ask the stone.

--

Reroll for swordname. Rolled two. It's retconned to Abbadon.
>>
>>567848
>Rerolled
Thank you, OP

>Uh...ask the stone if he can combine the two styles
>>
>>567848
Ask for the Bia style book.
Learn the other after its been mastered and combine them.

Bullshit, keep the name, it sucks but it won first roll.
>>
>>567871
>"Two sword forms? Well, it's been done before. But people that usually do it either end up doing one of two things. One, ascending greatness in being able to combine their sword forms. Or... destroying their bodies to the point where they can't even live a simple life as a farmer. The act is of course dangerous, as I've told you the two things that might happen. But the jump for power is of course, more than likely worth it, if your able bodied."
>>
>>567893
The name that got chosen the first roll was my idea though lol
>>
>>567906
>My dood, my blood glows. I got this. Is th ere any larticulsr method to ckmbine two styles? Such as what would be the most prudent way to do so. Learning both at once or one at a time?
>>
>>567906
>Ask for both books
>>
>>567937
Yeah, and its pretty shitty of you to ask for a retcon when it was your fault.
>>
File: I come in peace.jpg (87KB, 500x815px) Image search: [Google]
I come in peace.jpg
87KB, 500x815px
>>567976
>>
>>567893
You ask the lorestone to bring you to some books on the Gia swordstyle. The figure would have turned into a arrow to point you where to go. You would have followed where the arrows pointed and while you followed the arrows, you ask how to go about learning a combined style.

>"It is recommended for those that attempt to simply at learning a combined swordstyle to learn one style at a time and to read up on someone in the past who managed. Than to somewhat mimic the way they did it. Or, they could attempt to figure it out on their own, which some say is both more effective and risky."

---

Ehh...light blue is right... I'll just retcon the retcon. Both of your fuck ups are permanent now.
>>
>568155
I believe we should begin with the Ishkur. Its a more stable and dependable fighting style as well as a style we can easily practice with others, especially under the tutelage of Dominick. The Bia, in the other hand, sounds to be more meditative. Like something that requires more concentration and an overbearing imbalance of qualitative over quantitative progress. Correct me if I'm wrong, OP?

I also apologize. I thought it wouldn't be a problem only because it was a name in a log. Something you could easily change by talking to the stone.
>>
>>568261
>on the other hand
on the otherhand

>Requests the two books
>>
>>568273
Also ask for a bibliography on Ishkur.
>>
>>568155
Retrieve your book and read it. I'd rather learn and mix the style instead of stealing from some old dead legend.
>>
>>568444
Forewarned is forearmed. We're not necessarily goi n to repeat what we ready We only need an understanding.
>Ask for a bibliography on anyone who has combined style and succeeded. Have the lorestone summarize on key points.
>>
>>568485
We're not necessarily going to repeat what we read*
>>
>>568261
>>568273
>>568444
>>568405
You keep following the arrow until it leads you to a bookshelf. It wasn't as large as the other bookshelves but there were quite alot of books. Certain books on the shelf would have had glowing marks on them. Most likely runes.

>"I've marked the books you need.

You take the books you need off the shelf and look at them. They all looked used. You also ask for a biography on Ishkur, but the lorestone quickly looks at you.

>"There are no books on Ishkur. He was a monk so he was mostly secluded and kept his training private. I might be able to find one of his students instead. Most weren't so intouch with the virtues of being a monk."
>>
>>568521
>Ask if there are any of his disciples in Eldam at the moment.
>Ask for a summarization of key details regarding the success of individuals who have hybridized two styles.
>>
>>568529
You ask for any students within Eldham at the moment, and you seem to get an instant response.

>"My knowledge is only bound to that of what is in the library and that what is logged by myself and the other stones. I don't have much knowledge of any students in Eldham at the moment."

Disappointing, but you have another question than. You ask for summary on successful individuals that have hybridized two styles. The figure would have dimmed for a few moments before brightening.

>"Most include details that go to combining the magic first, and after casting it through their weapon. A majority resulting in the damaging in mana circuits in the arm, wrist, and hand."
>>
>>568584
>Tell me those details.
>Thank the stone
>Ask Jonahthan, Veridia, and Kitty if they know anyone adept in Ishlur or Bia.
>>
>>568584
read the books already.
>>
>>568823
>>568981
>"Well... In th act they managed to perform the hybridized style, and became powerful for a time. But quickly found their mana circuits damage and their magic degraded. For the risk, they gained power. But as time past they found themselves loosing their ability in magic. If the hybrid swordform isn't mastered with haste, mana circuits are likely to be permanently damaged if too much time passes. Atleast, that what's most of the details include."

You thank the stone and bring it back to where you found it.

>"Until next time, Knowledge seeker."

The stone would have turned itself off. You left the library and headed by to the Throne/War room. On the way, you read alittle into Bia first. Once you got there, you found Veridia and Johnathan. The Lord was no where to be seen. So you ask them if they knew anyone adept in Ishkur or Bia in Eldham. Veridia says that she uses Bia but in a "Special" way. Johnathan says he's familiar with Ishkur to teach it.
>>
>>568992
ask veridia for tips on mastering it fast. gotta practice that shit fast and hard if we don't want to burn out.
>>
>>569021
>"I'm probably not someone you should ask for asking how to learn the style fast. Since it ended up silencing me when I was younger. But, really, if you want to learn the style quickly... create an aura of energy around yourself and spar someone and slowly let it eat away at your mana circuits. You either destroy your mana circuits or forcing you to use the style in your own little way. Atleast... That's how Erica explained it when we were younger. I managed to mess it up and having to figure out the style while inable to use my mana. But... you shouldn't worry too much."
>>
>>569991
>Who is Erica?
>Can she teach us?
>>
>>569991
Go see jonathan and the queen. see if they'll need us for anything soon. we have a swordstyle to master
>>
>>572372
>>572917
Christ, your both REALLY fucking forgetful... Red, Erica is the champion...I'm suprised you remember Dominick in >>568261 but not her. Blue, your in the throne room.
>>
Sorry I just had to call you both out on those. I think i'm just stressed
>>
>>573002
Tell Veridia that if any one asks for us we're gonna be training for a while then. Go to the training field or somewhere secluded to train in the energy magic sword style.
>>
>>573017
You tell Veridia that if anyone ask for you, you'll be training for awhile. Before you could leave she had something to say to you it seems.

>"Remember, not to worry about the risk. Your more prone to failure that way!"

And then you depart from the throne room, and leave the Cathedral. Next, you go to somewhere nice and secluded to train. You find yourself walking around Eldham quite awhile before you finally found somewhere secluded. But now what you were somewhere suitable, you had to think to kick off your training.
>>
>>572969
Sorry, thought as much but I didn't want to guess. And its cool, I've been stressed lately too.
>Find Erica
>>
>>573044
>Read the book on the style first if you havent yet. afterwards try channeling magic through and around your blade before doing some swings
>>
>>573105
>>573137

You just gotta ask. I remember a majority of what I've written.

---

In the process of thinking of a way of starting your training, you also want to try to find Erica to see if she can help you with your training. You don't really know where to start looking unless you want to try going back to Far water. Or you could try calling for her. But you vaguely remember that she said to only do that for emergencies. Would she stab you again if you'd call her? You'd have to think on it as you read the book.

You'd sit down on the ground and opened the book on Bia. The first few pages were purely warnings and disclaimers. But you finally get to the actual book and you start reading from there.
>>
>>573178
Definitely don't call her. we can look for her normally later but she really won't be happy if we summon her like that.
>>
>>573198
You decide against it in the end. You wouldn't be looking to getting stabbed again anyway. Instead, you continued to read your book for sometime longer until you got a basic understanding of what you needed to do. That's when you got up and tried channeling energy magic through yourself and your weapon like the book told you. But then you get a painful feeling in your wrist that makes you drop you blade and hold your wrist with your other hand.
>>
>>573231
If we're doing this first, go back and ask Veridia for help. We need to learn this as quick and effectively as possible to minimize damage to our circuits. Familiarize ourselves with the readings but dont try anything yet (If we absolutely must read and walk).
Also
>Ask Veridia what she means by "special" way.
>>
>>573231
Night, OP. And dont stress yourself out. If it's too much to write a day then cut yourself some slack and take a break. Don't sweat it. But I have a feeling that this helps with your stress.
>>
>>573356
Try casting a spell like normally but try to continue moving past your hands and into the tip of the blade. Swordsmen always go on about swords being an extension of their bodys, lets see if it helps.
>>
>>573356
>>573379
You pick up your sword. You attempt to cast a spell normally with your free hand but you find it alittle harder to pull off than it usually is. You try the same with the sword but you only find yourself dropping it again with a killer pain in your wrist. You didn't want to try anything after that, so you get your book, pick up and sheathe your sword, and head back for the cathedral. It didn't take too long, and once you get there, you go straight for the throne room. You to talk to Veridia and ask what she meant by special way. ...And if she could help with training you.

Before she answers you, Johnathan grabs you by the wrist with a golden glow on his hand and his wings out. Your wrist felt better after a few moments of Johnathan holding it. You look back to Veridia while Johnathan is healing you.

>"What do I mean by it? Well... due to me taking more after my mother than Erica and Dominick, I was born as a Seodite. Noticeably, we have green lines which are our mana circuits. In addition to be a Seodite, certain magics I use are... "Special." Like my energy magic."

Veridia would have created a green energy around her hand to show you. Around the same time, Johnathan finally lets go of your wrist.

>"It's alot more effective than regular energy magic. And more difficult to master. Anyway... Yeah I can help you with training."
>>
>>573418
Thank Johnathan, tell him hes awesome.
ask veridia who her and her siblings father is.
Lets get to training then.

Is there a difference between learning from a teacher and self learning?
>>
>>574051
You thank Johnathan for healing your hand than tell him that his awesome and he says "Your Welcome, Lewis." You look back towards Veridia and ask who was her farther.

>"A man named Sol. He was part demon, which is how Erica and Dominck got their red eyes"

Intresting, but now it was time to get training. You ask Veridia if you two could get going. She shrug and moved away from the war table. You bring her back to your secluded training area. On the way you ask if there is a difference between her training you and training yourself.

>"Well... Learning through your own trial and error make the sword style more effective than it would because a teacher is constantly directing your through the process."

You reach the area with the queen and she sits down against a wall.

>"Simply start with making aura. Than hold it for an hour. And focus on nothing else, no matter what it is, during the time."
>>
>>574224
>Do it
>>
>>575884
You listen to Veridia and close your eyes. It would have been too hard, would it? You make an energy aura around yourself and clear your mind. Only for an hour. That's all. Wouldn't be that hard.

Than you feel a punch to your side, not being prepared for that, your mind quickly feels with thoughts of pain as you look up to Veridia with a "Why face." You aura would have faded as your mind overflowed.

She would have back away from you and explained.

>"Focusing on other things districts you from fighting. Focusing on pain in the midst of a battle for example. It's more likely you'll be killed. Now try again... The punches are only going to get stronger until you can do it for an hour."
>>
>>576029
>Pain is in the mind, focus and detach yourself from pain till its barely noticeable like a gust of wind. Get into a comfortable and low stance so the punches don't knock you down while holding your aura.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

I'm just gonna leave y'all fate in the hands of the RNG gods.
>>
>>576227
high is good?
>>
>>576227
You sit down and focus... Detaching yourself from the feeling of pain. It was only in the mind... even though science might have told you otherwise. Good thing it wasn't that advance here. It didn't take long for you to make it seem like pain wasn't a feeling anymore. You couldn't actually tell. But you were about to see. You make your aura and clear mind again. And close your eyes

After a few moments, you open your eyes and see Veridia looking down at you. You look at yourself and see that you were covered in bruises. Over to the side, you see a vast pile of various gauntlets. You were little confused and asked the queen to explain.

>"I'd say that was about an hour. Should have been a few seconds for you."

---
>>576276

Of course it is. 5-6 is always a success.
>>
>>576290
>Uh...did we improve?
>>
>>576549
>"Yes."
>>
>>576557
>What do we do next?
>Can I spar with you?
>Ask Mavis or Johnathan to heal us afterward
>>
>>576290
>Whats the next step?
>>
>>576765
>>576782
You ask what you should do next.

>"The next step is learning the form. Which is pretty basic... Just channel your aura to extend to your blade as well. Then we come to the hard part. Quick Mastery."

You ask if you could spar with her as well.

>"You don't want to spar with me... I still don't get the concept of 'holding back'..."
>>
>>576819
Envelop your sword with your aura. inquire what quick mastery entails.
>>
>>576873
You extend your aura to your sword. This time you notice that your wrist didn't get that sting that made you drop your sword. And you notice you aura felt strong. You felt really, REALLY, good. And so strong. But not paying too much attention to that, you'd look to Veridia and ask her what quick mastery entails. She was digging through the pile of gauntlets as explained.

>"Well. Not that you've learn Gia... you'll now notice that your aura won't go away. Your aura is now acting as a count down of sorts before it silences you. To master Gia, you must first silence someone's attack. And that's all. Sounds easy right? Well it's not really. Since I can't really explain to you how you do it."

She'd turn back to you with some gauntlets on.

>"I just gotta beat you up until you learn. And don't try to hold back either. Just because I don't have my cursed weapon out, doesn't mean I still won't beat you into the ground. Like I said before... I don't understand the concept of 'holding back'."

She'd raised her fist and gestured you to come at her.
>>
>>576819
Veridia and every relative we've met thus far is awsome
>>576873
Seconded
>Start channeling aura
>>
>>576921
>Fight with the intent to kill her with body blows
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>576959

Just gonna do rolls for training and write based off rolls
>>
>>576959
You dash at Veridia with the intent to kill her with body blows. AS you approach, you notice her first shroud in a green energy. You jump up and perform a body blow. Successfully somehow, but then you feel a fist make contact with your face. And you go flying back and hit a wall. Something definitely broken.

>"You landed a hit but you lacked to silence me. Try again."
>>
>>577115
>What do you mean "silence"?
Night, OP
>>
>>577567
>"Silence isn't a official term... But it's what I use to describe what happens when you silence someone. When I use the word, I mean you need to inflict your aura onto me to stop me from attacking you for a few seconds."
>>
>>577115
Go at it again.
Try spiking your aura up when you hit her to silence her.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.