[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generic Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: Nevaria.png (586KB, 900x434px) Image search: [Google]
Nevaria.png
586KB, 900x434px
You wake up in your small, family home to the sound of goats and chickens. An all too familiar sound to you. But today is the day you become an official adult to the kingdom.

Will you make a difference in life or will you amount to nothing, but before you go making big decisions, here is your first one...what is your gender?

>male
>female
>>
>>543918
>female
>>
>>543918
>male
>>
>>543918
>Male
>>
>>543918
Your womanly charms have never seemed to fail you when it counts. You have a crisp orange head of hair, almost jade-like eyes, and probably the fairest skin out of everyone you know.

You hear a familiar voice from outside. Upon going outside you see your father and mother with what seems to be a gift for you.

Speaking of gifts, what are you most naturally gifted at?

>I've always been athletic
>I'm the smart one in the family
>I've always been known for my fox-like cleverness
>I'm quite nimble and quick if I do say so myself
>>
>>543918
>Male
>>
>>543934
>I've always been known for my fox-like cleverness
>>
>>543934
OP were Male 3 votes for male
>I've always been athletic
>>
>>543934
>Athletic
>>
>>543934
I've always been known for my fox-like cleverness
>>
>>543934
Ah, yes...your cleverness has always been well known among your peers, although your strength is quite notable too. Your eyes always seem to dart about as if formulating a plan and your slender body is more muscular than one might assume

Your father approaches you with a look of pride only a father could have and before he can say anything to you, your curiosity gets the better of you.

>"Whats in the box?"

>"Nevermind that, child. There is something I must tell you..."

This seems pretty big...what could he want to tell you?

>He was a magician gone into hiding
>He was a great warrior known across the land
>He is a famous thief, gone into retirement.
>He wants to tell you happy birthday like a normal father would.

>>543940
yes, i forgot to update my bad haha
>>
>>543954
>>
>>543954
>>
>>543954
Your father leans into you with a stern face, one you don't see often, but you know he's serious. He puts his hands on your shoulder, they are leathery from working under the sun so much.

>"I was a great warrior for this land, I fought many wars for the king and he has summoned you, my child, to the castle for something important, though I do not know why."

Your thoughts are racing now, trying to comprehend why you would be summoned to the castle during such a peaceful time in this countries history.

>"I suppose I must answer the summons....but what's in the box??"

Upon hearing your question, your father turns around to reach into the box and what he pulls out is a weapon.

Is it a..
>Set of Daggers...?
>Or perhaps a sword and shield befitting of a warrior?
>Maybe its a bow with a full quiver of arrows
>Or maybe you didn't see properly and its a wolf pup
>>
>>543989
>set if Daggers,,,?
>>
>>543989
>Maybe its a bow with a full quiver of arrows
>>
>>543989
He reaches down and turns around with a bow in his hands and hands it to you full of pride.

>"I'm sure this will be invaluable to you in your travels, my child. Please be safe and come back someone you can be proud of.

You think to yourself about how fucking cheesy your dad is, but so be it, this is the beginning of your life. Before you leave, you gather some essential things

-Rope
-Torches
-Some fire making shit
-Cloak
-Food
-Etc (basic stuff for traveling)

And maybe theres something else you need to do before you grab a horse and set out?

>Go find my lover
>Practice my newly acquired weapon
>Fuck it, I'm bored of this place let's go
>>
>>544010
>>Go find my lover
>>
>>544010
>Go find my lover
>>
>>544010
>Go find my lover
>>
>>544010
>practice my newly acquired weapon
>>
>>544010
You decide to go find the one who lights your loins aflame. This might be the last time you see them after all. Upon searching, you find them tending to a little boy's injury, he seems to have sprained his ankle after falling out of a tree. As you approach, your lover sees you and jumps up excitedly and shoos the little boy away. After a long embrace you release them and begin to tell them of your impending journey.

>"Don't go! You know the king only summons people when the kingdom needs a new hero.."

>"I don't have a choice, I have to go"

>"Then take me with you, you know I'm a good healer, I can help you"

You ponder the thought of this for a moment. Perhaps they could be helpful. Perhaps you could get lucky many times without interruption!!

>Let my desperate lover join me
>Let my desperate lesbian lover join me
>Tell them no
>Tell them no and break up with them
>>
>>544046
>Let my desperate lesbian lover join me
>>
>>544046
>Tell them no and break up with them
>>
>>544046
>>Let my desperate lover join me
We're not female
>>
>>544046
We are a man right?
>>
>>544053
>>544058

>>543934
>>
>>544046
>>
>>544058
>>544053
You guys are right, totally slipped my mind that we had a dick.

>>544046
You think it over for a few minutes, maybe enjoying the look of a begging woman a little too much. Perhaps she will come in "handy" and heal you when you need it too.

>"Alright, Saria, I can't deny you, but it will be dangerous so I want you to be careful and listen to my every word, understood?"

>"Understood, I need to go pack and tell my family, I'll be back in a few minutes"

With that you look around and ponder the world, why am I needed, you think to yourself. Maybe I'll go off and slay a dragon! Or infiltrate another kingdoms court. While thinking, you have a lapse in memory and cant even remember your own name...shit!

Whats your name again?

>Dan
>Not Dan
>Michael
>Your choice and if its cool I'll use it
>>
>>544087
>Michael
>>
>>544087
So we're a man with womanly charms?
>>
>>544074
Technically we a dude, i was just an idiot and didnt take all the votes into consideration. So wiener town it is for us
>>
>>544094
youre a dude with manly charm, a full ginger beard and piercing green eyes
>>
>>544087
>Not Dan

Knotdahn, quick with a bow, and nimble as a fox
>>
>>544087
>Michael
>>
Gotta take a piss and grab some water, should be back in a few mins
>>
>>544087
The name Michael is the first one to come to your mind. That's probably your name...you hope. As you stare out unto the open field and into the forest path you'll be taking towards the castle, you hear the clip clop of a horse approaching behind you

>"Are we ready to leave Michael?"

>"I guess we are"

>"Thank you for taking me with you...I can't trust you alone."

>"Hmph"

You both follow the trail without much difficulty this day, you spend much of it gazing at your alluring lover, with raven black hair and skin nearly as fair as yours. Her ice cold blue eyes always seem to see right into your soul and her knack for healing magic has always been nothing less of impressive. That night you set up camp and enjoy a simple meal, but Saria seems to be bothered by something. You dont quite know and before you can ask her anything she pounces on you and whispers something gently in your ear

>"Happy Birthday"

You wake up the next morning revitalized like a man should be and pack up camp. You notice a peacefulness about the world as you sling your bow over your shoulder and prepare for the journey ahead of you. Saria grabs her staff and mounts up. After traveling for sometime you notice smoke in the air about you. It seems to becoming from the West, investigating this won't seem to hinder your travels too much.

what do you do?

>Check it out
>Ignore it
>>
>>544173
>Check it out
>>
>>544173
>Check it out
>>
>>544173
Sensing a chance to prove yourself a hero, you decide to head to the source of this smoke. As you approach a small town, you notice several fires set to the buildings around town, seeing this, you start to sense danger nearby.

>"Maybe we should go back, Micael'

>"No, someone might need help"

Saria seems a little disturbed by the sight of fire, but you press on a little more before seeing something up ahead, it appears to be bandits, with hostages! A chance to be a hero! Do you squander this, or prove your worth and earn your name? Of course you wanna earn your name, you quickly dismount and look around trying to formulate a plan. At first you see a stone watch tower not far from you that looks like a good place to hit them with arrows from. Another option is just hit them from down the street, or maybe your silver tongue will help you persuade these goons elsewere?

>Use the tower+bow
>Hit them from down the street
>Use that manly charm
>Let the villagers suffer
>>
>>544183
>Use the tower+bow
>>
>>544183
>Let the villagers suffer
>>
>>544183
You grab a coin and flip it. Chance today will have mercy on those more unfortunate. You perform your best sneaky ninja roll and make your way to the top of the tower. Once there you notice 4 bandits are watching over the hostages. One of them seems to be giving the orders and theyre all well armed. You knock an arrow and pray it finds its target. With an exhilarating *twang* the arrow sails through the air and finds its target in the leaders chest. You quickly knock another and fire away at another target. Thud. They drop dead but now the remaining two are headed your way, you fumble for another arrow and fire it off just quick enough to land it in the top of a bald bandits head...but one is now inside the tower coming up.

You look around and notice a dagger sitting on a table close to you, or maybe you can quickly knock an arrow and fire at the goon as he comes through the door. Decide fast, you dont have much time!!

>Use the bow
>Grab the dagger
>Maybe I can hide?
>Flirt with the goon and see what happens
>>
>>544202
>Flirt with the goon and see what happens
>>
>>544202
>Grab the dagger
>>
>>544202
Alright, lets do this. You fix your hair and pose yourself into the sexiest pose you can manage and prepare yourself for what might happen. With a thundering boom, the door flies open and a muscular man appears in the doorway.

>Hey there good lookin, come here often?

The goon seems dumbfounded, you think perhaps this might not have been the best choice of action to take. But before you do anything else the goon seems to blush and says..

>"No, I'm new in town.."

>"Me too!"

Holy shit, it worked. You dont understand why but it did, after talking it over with the goon, you learn that his name is Oscar, a burly tattooed man from the north. He was just a mercenary doing odd jobs here and there until he was taken in by some bandits. He seems to want to join your small crew of adventurers. He seems reliable and wields a longsword with a shield.

>Forgive him and let him join
>Let him join now and kill him in his sleep if he isnt useful
>Kill him now
>Jump off the edge of the tower because the depression is too much for you to handle
>>
>>544228
>Forgive him and let him join
>>
>>544228
>Kill him now
>>
>>544228
>"Welcome aboard my northern friend!"

You dont know what will happen or how Saria will react but fuck it. You killed your first bad guys today and you feel invincible. After introducing Oscar to Saria and talking to her about his companionship, you help the towns people out of their bindings and proceed to leave town on your way to the castle when youre stopped by a hooded woman who offers you a ring.

>"Young archer, please take this as a token of the towns appreciation."

She drops the ring in your hand and she seems to disappear into the air like a cloud of mist. You put the ring on, feeling successful and are on your way with Oscar, Saria and yourself. Maybe you will be the newest hero this land has to offer. Or maybe you will meet an untimely demise at the hands of Saria.

I'm starting to dose off here boys, so I'll end it here for now. Thanks for being here for my first /qst/ thread, let me know if it was any good! I might continue doing these and if I do it will be under the same name i have now so look out for me!
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.