[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

奇妙な音

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: who could it be.jpg (26KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
who could it be.jpg
26KB, 852x480px
*KNOCK KNOCK*
>>
>>543339
I'll bite the bait.
Look though the eye hole or window to see who it is.
>>
>>543339
Finish up in the shower and see who it is?
>>
File: the stick is important.jpg (31KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
the stick is important.jpg
31KB, 500x364px
You somehow hear a knocking at your door whilst in the midst of your evening shower. Who in their right mind would disturb you during your sacred ritual? You lather, rinse, lather again for good measure, then lavish your body in a spray of water before twisting the faucet off and grabbing your towel. Not in the best interest to impress, you walk up towards the door wrapped in nothing but your towel and peep through the little eye hole.

Although the strangely monochrome scene catches you aback, the strange figure appears to be as eerie as you would expect.

Before you get to think about anything, a groan and ragged voice speaks through the door, "my oh my, is there anyone home who could grant me shelter 'efore the dusk?"
>>
>>543704
Fetch your blouse and ask the stranger who he is?
>>
File: being.jpg (13KB, 210x193px) Image search: [Google]
being.jpg
13KB, 210x193px
You're not particularly fond of random strangers asking favors of you, especially cloaked individuals, I mean, that's just asking for trouble.

"Hold on, I'll be there in a minute!" you holler towards the doorway as you pace back towards your room, fetching an article of clothing to cover yourself. You dress in an ill-fitted tee that hangs lower than your waist, the rest covered by your 100% wool drying fabric.

You make your way back and peer through the side window, "I beeeeg of you", the voice shrieks out again, but this time in a desperate manner. "You wouldn' leave someone out here in need, would you?". You stand behind the safety of your door, somewhat contemplating the security of where you stand, asking the most obvious of questions. "Please, I beg of you, I would just like to take shelter within."

By now there's a clear sound of heavy breathing, but you're almost sure it's from the other side of the door. The sound of a wolf's howling echos from outside, but that won't give you any sentiment towards the person. Of course, you've already said something, you can't just ignore them and pretend you're not home, is it worth letting this stranger indoors? Or should you just tell them to piss off?
>>
>>543771
Ask for something in return?
>>
>>543771
Ask to see their face first?

Open the door and prepare to slam it?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 604x454px
Has anyone been accused of heresy yet?
>>
File: stick wasn't important.jpg (66KB, 507x900px) Image search: [Google]
stick wasn't important.jpg
66KB, 507x900px
You humor them. "Hey, I'm just not going to let a complete stranger into my house, if you want to come inside, the least you can do is show me your face." You honestly think back to yourself about your statement.

"okay" a single response comes out.

You peer through the peephole, a feeling welling in your gut as you half expect some kind of ghoulish monster to appear from the cloak. On the other hand, it could really be a person in need, maybe even a cute girl. But you shake your head at the latter, rather mulling on your strange scenarios than the person at hand.

As the cowl loosens from their shoulders, you gawk as a young woman is revealed, glaring back at you as if looking right through the door. You observe as she drops the large overcoat to the floor, slightly shivering as her breath takes on a white fog. Her thin sweater closely hugs the contours of her body, which seems to be the only thing covering her top, while her skin-tight jeans closely wrap around her thigh and legs.

"Please, I'll do anything, I just really need a place to stay for tonight."
>>
>>543959
Let her in, but tell her no raiding of the fridge.
>>
Reluctantly, you guess there's no harm in letting this girl stay the night. She does seem a bit cute, but you wouldn't do anything to her, unless she wants to. The door swings open as she huddles inside, clearly a bit chilled from having that long conversation with you for what only seemed to be a few seconds.

"ah, thank yo-", you cut her off before she can finish.

"Alright listen, if you're going to stay the night you'll have to follow some ground rules." She nods in agreement. "First rule, you follow every rule I set for you, I don't know you, and I'm not risking my ass if you're some petty thief trying to take my stuff. Ask me for permission about things first, we'll eat, but that's it, no looking for more food, ya got that?" A look of objection strikes her face, but she holds her tongue. You continue restricting her of what she can do, only staying in one part of the house, only using the bathroom during certain times, even designating her curfew. The girl just clears her throat at your commands, surprisingly agreeing to whatever you tell her. You wonder why she would want to stay with you being such a hardass, oh well, she did say she'd do anything.

With your ramblings finished, she makes her way towards your living room, placing her tush down on the nearest seat, almost expecting something. You figure that you shouldn't leave guests unattended, or should you?
>>
>>544082
Offer her something to eat and/or warm blankets, dry clothes even.
>>
>>544126
This.
>>
File: sup dude.jpg (75KB, 634x689px) Image search: [Google]
sup dude.jpg
75KB, 634x689px
Your patience is running a bit short for the girl, she interrupted your shower, and now you have to service her, at least until tomorrow morning. You figure it's best to give her what she'll need for the night, so that she won't bother you much later.

She agrees to the change of clothes and dinner you'll fix up, but as you walk down the hall a knocking at your door persists. Neverminding to look, you open the door slightly ajar to see a rather rugged looking fellow staring gravely at you.

Before you get to speak he yammers,"Get that bitch out here right now! I know she's in there! Elaine you FUCKING CUNT!!" A slight squeamish shrill could be heard from behind you.
>>
Close the door.
>>
File: i see you like closing doors.jpg (7KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
i see you like closing doors.jpg
7KB, 236x177px
The rather soft pitter patter of footsteps behind you becomes apparent as the girl comes into view. The absolute look of terror, or is it fear? You don't really know, she seems to be daunting an array of emotions on her face.

As you motion to close the door, the frame suddenly swings wide open, nearly catching your own face as it barges into the wall.

"Stupid bitch! What the fuck did I say!?" he yells out before swiping a hard placed palm across her face, a motion that could only be echoed out with the loud sound of skin against skin. A mixture of tears and blood streaming down her face as she recoils a look.

Instinctively you reach for the door and slam it shut, right in front of his face. Yeah, that'll show him. Maybe you should feel somewhat concer-

"my name is Elaine" oh, she spoke. "please don't kick me out right now" you can hear an almost sobbing in her voice as she suddenly embraces you in a hug, her face meshed in your torso. gross, all her snot is wiping against your shirt.
>>
>>544210
Tell her not to worry and that you don't really care for loud mouths
>>
>>544210
>Call the police and say there is a madman outside your house that threatened to kill you.
>>
>>544249
This. The guy might have a gun.
>>
File: mirror.jpg (212KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
212KB, 1600x1600px
It's cute to see girls cry, or at least in a sadistic kind of way. The whole scene unfolding in front of you is a bit of a scare, but it's nothing too unusual for you. The arms wrapped around your backside squeeze you tighter, almost in a grip-like manner. Looking down to comfort the girl, she leans up and kisses you before you get to speak. Your eyes widen in surprise, but yet again, nothing too strange. Your mind races between rationalizing why she's doing this, to what you should be doing, to what the guy outside wants, considering he's been quiet since you slammed the door in his face. Her lips press against yours, the sound of saliva smacking as you feel her tongue dart around trying to part your mouth.

Okay, this is getting really freaky. You push away and cough a bit, I mean yeah it's a bit of a surprise, but this girl is just a weirdo. You take a few steps in another direction before pulling out your phone and gesturing her to stand there and shut up. As you dial and place the phone to your ear, the ringtone beeps once before the dispatch operator asks what your emergency is.

"Yes, there's a crazy man on my property and I have reason to believe that he's armed and dangerous, could you please send someone over to deal with this?" you hear the girl say. With a furrowed brow, you peer over and see yourself standing in position of where the girl was. Your mirror like reflection smirks before walking up to you and snatching your phone.

"Sorry, wrong number" you hear your voice say, as it hangs up the phone.
>>
>>544263
Take a step back and blink, a simple "What" will suffice.
>>
File: oh look, neighbors!.jpg (454KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
oh look, neighbors!.jpg
454KB, 1024x768px
A bit weary, you gauge your stance and clear your throat, closing your eyes only to be greeted by the violent shaking of your arms. If you were hallucinating then this has got to be some kind of hot twisted fantasy of yours. You, well, not really you, but that other you in front of you, is grabbing your shoulders and shaking you vigorously.

A sinister laugh that you didn't know your voice could accomplish trills from the lookalike in your view. "Yes! Yes! YES! Good luck fuckface!" You're still standing there frozen in place, a sudden shark pain sprawling across your cheek. By what you can assume, you're in that girl Elaine's shoes, quite literally. Your lookalike walks over towards the door, cradling its arms behind your shoulder and pushing you out as the door swings open. Before you know it, you're face first onto the front porch, the sound of a door slamming shut and gears locking click behind you as a new breeze flows coolly onto your exposed chest. Damn, you should have fetched those change of clothes sooner. The wackjob of a guy doesn't seem to be anywhere in sight, but your home is being invaded by, well, yourself. You look downward only to be greeted by a flimsy sweater hugging your exposed flesh and some tight-fitting jeans.

"no one will believe me" you murmur to yourself, the cool air sending chills up your backside. That bitch inside has to pay, but what can you do, if you go back in, it's practically a home invasion. Maybe that nutjob who ran away might be able to answer you, if you can get him to talk. Then again, it's not your body, maybe you should get "revenge" before getting your body back.
>>
Proceed to sex your mirror image.
>>
>>544283
>Get the spare key of the back you hid in that plant pot outside. Also, get your gun.
>>
>>544283
Try to climb in through a window?
>>
>>544287
But we have a spare key in the pot plant outside.
>>
>>544285
This. A lot of people hides a spare key outside after all.
>>
Of course! Why didn't you think of it before, you've always kept a spare key underneath the potted plant near your window sill, just like everyone else who keeps their keys underneath there. Taking the key in hand, you j-jam.. it won't budge! This is absolutely the worst, your spare key only unlocks to your backyard door. Well, it isn't really the worst. You make your way around the house and climb over a wooden fence, tearing your precious jeans right down the middle of your crack. great, now anyone can get a view of your crotch everytime you take a step.

You jam the key in and yes! it unlocks! Slowly, you creep inside and get ready to pounce fingernails deep into the bitch's throat, well maybe ease up a bit, because it's technically you. The heavy sound of breathing comes from your living room, you recognize that snore anywhere. You don't have a weapon, but anything in the room could work. In fact, you're getting so worked up that it feels as if there's a fire in your loins. The sudden curiosity of wanting to get fucked by yourself flashes through your mind before you shake your head clear of that thought. What will you do?

(going to continue tomorrow, post what you'll do)
>>
>>544293
Go io your sleeping body and grab his crotch, apply painful pressure and demand anwsers.
>>
>>544294
Do this but with a single hand and knife in the other hand. He tries anything funny and goodbye to his little friend.
>>
>>544294
>>544307
>Get a sharp and big knife in the kitchen. Then go to your sleeping body and grab his crotch with a single hand, apply painful pressure and demand answers while your hold the sharp knife close by with your other hand.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.