[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

puppers wants the cake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: puppers01.png (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
puppers01.png
53KB, 600x600px
You are Puppers, a roly-poly baby puppy, and gosh golly do you want this nice big cake.

The problem is it's up on the table, and you're too stubbly-wubbly to get it on your own!

How are you gonna get the cake?
>>
>>541920
Get a chair and some blocks.
>>
Pee myself
>>
>>541962
This. If we pee ourselves it will give us a greater chance to get the cake.
>>
>>541920
Lick balls
>>
Jump good
>>
explain to the cake why it has to be eaten.
>>
Beg the Master for cake with puppy eyes and doggy patience.

We're a pupper, they're our greatest weapon.
>>
>>541920
Continually hit the table until the cake falls on the floor.
>>
If there's a cake, that means it must have been placed there somewhat recently (i.e. no decay/breakdown of the sugars) which means that there must be someone to facilitate the cake's arrival (and departure)

Continually bark outrageously in an attempt to attract attention
>>
Conspire with the cat to get some
>>
>>541920
Gnaw on the table's legs until it falls down along with the cake.
>>
>>541920
Continuously bang your head on the table until the cake falls down, either that or until you get brain damage so that you won't want the cake anymore.
>>
BUILD A BRIDGE USING THE FLESH OF THE INNOCENT
>>
I look at that fucking cake and then I bark
"Come here, you cake"
>>
File: 1415578512974.jpg (50KB, 400x326px)
1415578512974.jpg
50KB, 400x326px
Invest in bitcoins and hire someone to get you cake
>>
>>543268
This plan works for me! I vote for this course!
>>
>>543268
Backing
>>
File: big b8.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
big b8.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.