[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space Miner Quest 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

Archive : http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Cassidy+Von+Maur

Pastebin (not completed): http://pastebin.com/2dbvSM4L

You are Cassidy Von maur. you didn't have a father figure in your life, only a negligible junkie mother. After her death, You were picked up from the streets by a miner known as Maal Banoon who taught you everything she knew on mining before an unknown disease would struck her. Secured in cyrostasis, you joined forces with a scientist called Lobar Ixa for a common goal: To find a cure on this disease that Annihilated his species . Using every bit of Orin earned via mining, you are funding his project. Time is not on your side.
>>
File: starting system 2.png (41KB, 757x921px) Image search: [Google]
starting system 2.png
41KB, 757x921px
>>539876
6th of July 22901 [~458 days left]
~14 Werrium Strip Left
13300 Orin

You bought H.T.R MK1 'Valor' suit from Rex and Bu, while they were alright with you paying them later, you chose to pay full once. You didn't like the idea of being in debt.

You thanked them but they had to close, The HDF officer was starting to get inpatient.

With little Orin at your possession, you chose to take on another mining trip.

>Choose a destination in the Tollqa system [Please Specify ]
>Delay your trip, you had something in mind to do in the H station tomorrow [Please Specify]
>Write in
>>
>>539968
Before we go, what's the rate at which the Valor suit uses up Werrium strips?

I don't want to go on a mining trip and suddenly run out of Werrium, since that's used for our suit, our mining blaster, and our ship's energy core.
>>
>>540028
5 Strips/ 2 usages
>>
>>540054
And a single day of mining counts as a single use?

Because holy shit this suit eats Werrium strips faster than our entire goddamn starship.
>>
>>540098
1 usage = 2 days not one.

Rex warned us. Our ship is very old and outdated and very slow while the Suit is fairly new from the H.T.R, it constantly uses power.
>>
>>540115
Yeah, I know he warned us, but I didn't realize that it would use up so much Werrium.
I just hope we can make enough money to justify this kind of expense.

The Qarsum from Pande was actually selling at below market value, even though its price had gone up.
So we can't rely on a price going up to actually indicate profitability.

Everyone was going Vul-A for the Plaso-Silicate.
We could try to get the tool needed to slice the plateaus of Tetra Plasosilicorobane instead.

Has Tetra Plasosilicorobane gone up or down in price?
>>
>>540304
The prices is more or less stable for now, it will drop soon when the demand is satiated

Farra 93-T decompressizor? I guess we could if we want to.
>>
>>540344
Well, before we buy the decompressizor, how much does it cost?
Will we be able to take the plateaus and store them securely in our cargo hold?

Before we go and mine, let's make sure we can bring these back to market.
>>
You went back to the ship to have some sleep. You wanted to buy that decompressizor but it was already late.

You skipped on pills this time. Honestly; you felt like there was no need for them; your voice was returning back to its original state. You had to apply some biogel though.

Terrified, You sprang out of your bed. You had a vicious nightmare about an amalgamation of parasites coiling around your bare body, eating your face bit by bit. Your drop made an audible thud.

"Cass, Are you alright? "

"Yeah, yeah..." You weren't.

You tried to dispel this idea for now. it was time for shopping.

As you were walking on your designated path, you stumbled upon Xzgrt Mywp by accident. His clothes showed that he was taking this day off.

"Hxy Cassidy!" he was thrilled to see you. you didn't know why.

"Hey, Thanks for the l-"

"It doesnt mytter. I...I was wondering...can i accompany you in one of your minwng trips?"

"What?" You were taken aback by his demand.

"So...so what iy the word? Closed. these offices. I have been in them for the good half of mz life. I want to see the world. I thought you might hylp me? "

>Sure why not, do you have a suit?
>No, Find someone else
>It will cost you
>[Make up an excuse]
>Then why don't you quit your job if you don't like it?
>write in

>>540353
yes and yes
>>
>>540412
Before we answer, are there restrictions for taking passengers? Any paperwork we have to fill out?
Hermia is a very controlling government.
>>
>>540457
well he is an official with little power of course but he could manage any sort of problem.

We are not doing anything illegal
>>
>>540503
Okay, that's what I wanted to know.

>>540412
>Sure why not, do you have a suit?
It's not going to be exciting since Vul-A is uninhabited.
Maybe Pande with its flora and fauna, that we can scare away with our pistol; we'd have to read up on the animals, though, and get the filtration MOD.

I hope he doesn't have high hopes for this; this is a working trip, and not interesting until we build up enough money to buy the gear to salvage wrecks and mine asteroids.
>>
>>540582
"Y-yes! I can acquire one, you don't need to worry."

Well, someone was getting enthusiastic "I am going to Vul-A, it is not going to be as glamorous as you think."

The Wezekan had no trouble "I want to go outside. It is all thyt matters."

Xzgrt Mywp walked with you to TVEE square you still had to buy that decompressizor. You bought it straight from the source. Farra inc.

They have been making some good work as of late; good prices and lots of variety. Their wake had drowned smaller brands who couldn't compete.

Farra 93-T decompressizor was bought for 2000 Orin. Your account was getting lighter, you didn't like that.

On your way to the ship, you shared your phobia of Parasites with Xzgrt, he didn't laughed it off or anything. Instead, He urged you to see someone about it. Maybe you should.

Zamon wasn't happy to see someone else in the Valkaari but he retained his manners since he was your guest. You apologized for the mess, he didn't mind it; he was facinated by this old chunk of metal like a child.

Damn you forgot those sweets.

>Choose a destination.
>>
well, i am going to sleep it is getting late.

Pace is really getting really snail-slow. I wonder whether should i continue or not
>>
>>540736
This is when people in America are on their commutes, so responses will be slow.
Also, /qst has low traffic, so you need to be prepared for slowness.
>>
>>540736
You run in a odd time slot, I haven't been able to participate but I have been reading it.
I have been enjoying it, Solid stuff Robo
>>
>>540668
Okay, are we ready?
Checklist:
>got new suit
>got decompressizor
>got 2 Werrium Strips for trip there and back
>got enough Werrium Strips for 4 usages/8 days
>2 emergency Werrium Strips

Uh, the decompressizor doesn't require Werrium Strips, does it, like our tribot?
>>
>>540668
I assume we'll pick up the kind of rations that Xzgrt will need, right? And before we leave he'll get his necessary effects, like suit and whatever else he needs. Maybe a camera so he can take photos?
>>
You waited for about an hour for Xzgrt to bring a suit onboard. You didn't know where he would bring such a thing. As expected, it was all grey like most of Hermia's official outfits.

"Let's go"

Zamon steered the Valkaari in silence leaving you two in the living room. You offered him some rations and hot Coco. Too bad his species couldn't eat/drink any chocolate derivatives; It was like arsenic to humans. "So, we are going?"

"Like i said, Vul-A. Vul-D has the same mineral i am aiming for but I prefer- hold on a second" Your Lindolink had a new message.

-Lobar Ixa

" Subject: Getting started

Message: Three suns greet you Cassidy. The extraction of the sample was a success with minimal exposure as promised. i estimate a 40 days before I would achieve any progress. An Esto Incubator should cut it by half. It is available for sale for 50000 Orin . Just letting you know. Hopefully by then, I would have a better understanding on the Alphagon's pathology."

[1/?]

>>540810
i suppose you are right. No need to be bitchy about it.
>>
A couple of hours separated you from your target. In the meantime, you opened your Lindoux for the latest news.

"-ews, The...Divine empress of the Doslok has agreed to discuss further relations between their empire and the domain in their throne world, Dosloa.

The tensions between The domain and Fonta may has increased as another Prideship has made it to the borders. Fonta may replied this supposed act of aggression with Charging up its three Planetary Korsh' Kama confirming that they will not be the ones who would fire first.

*Switch*

And now, we take a detailed look on the anatomy on the Ent-

*Switch*
*Switch*
*Switch*

And there you have it folks! Kzrt 'Manslaughter' Trwc is victorious! what a wonderful-"

"I knew him, Kzrt Trwc. He always had violent tendencies. I-I meyn more than your average Wezakan. Seeing him playing in the Bitt is not a surprise." he paused "Have you watched Fota Eskel: A struggle of a Quulan?"

"No, I heard it was a flop."

"Nonsynse! Here, I will pay for it." Xzgrt was going to purchase it using his account via your Lindoux.

"This isn't necessary..." You muttered but it was already done.

it was six hours long.

By far, It was one of the most complex, intriguing and emotional films you had ever seen. You cried. A lot. Especially at the ending.

Both of you were spent by the end of the movie. The last thing you remembered before drifting to sleep was leaning on his shoulder(s).

"We have landed." Zamon almost growled. Xzgrt was surprised to find you around his arm(s). He heavily apologized for it. It was nothing really.

[please select a suit]

[Please select a plan]

[Available for mining: Tetra Plasosilicorobane ]

[Farra 93-T decompressizor----->60-90 Kg/hour [Plateau]]
[Xoton Pickaxe----> 120-150 kg/Hour [Grains] ]
[1 Werrium Tribot---->100-200 Kg/shot-Scattered [Grains]. 2 Shots----> 1 Werrium Strip, we have 13]
[Increase in thermal insulator output----> 1 hour]
>>
Cass and i have the same problem, i had nightmares starring xenomorphs for the last 20 years.

Also, what would a modern ship even cost? seems like it would be at least a million.
>>
>>542244
it depends on the ship.

prices starts from 400000 onwards
>>
>>542243
so is Xzgrt going to help mining? did we settle on how to share the profit. because no way in hell is he getting 50/50.
>>
>>542255
Xzgrt is not working on anything. he is just here for the view
>>
>>542277
oh, well. that's going to be really intredasting for him. let's use the new suit, Cass should at least get used to it.

maybe you can remind me, what difference in price plateaus and grains was per kg, but i would rather not use the tribot at all and just mine with the Farra 93, take a break, eat and sleep when we need to. work until the bay is full.

and tell Xzgrt he can swing a pickaxe anytime he wants, because this trip's going to take a while.
>>
>>542243
>suit
Valor

>plan
Let's try a conservative 30 min break for every 1 hour of work for the first day. Use the decompressizor to mine plateaus.
>>
>>542303
You mined for about 15 hours, the rest of the day was spent on breaks and your eventual sleep. Xzgrt was fascinated by this Mundane task for some reason. He spent a lot of time starwatching.

Container: 1080/3000 KG
-20 Kg of Tetra Plasosilicorobane (Gravel)
-1020 Kg of Tetra Plasosilicorobane (Plateau)
-40 Kg of Plaso- Silicate (Grain)

>Leave Vul-A
>Keep mining for another days [please specify a plan]
>Write in
>>542302
he is now a miner. Grains has the lower price
>>
>>542347
another day
>>
>>542347
>Grains has the lower price
i meant mined kg per hour per orrin

keep mining, same plan

also, i thought we put the 20 kg of something and 40 kg of another thing in Mall's flat?
>>
>>542347
>Keep mining for another day
Another day of mining, use the same plan of 1 hour work, 30 minute rest.
Continue mining plateaus with the decompressizor.

This will have been 2 days, so 1 use of the Valor, and used 2.5 Werrium strips.
>>
>>542373
10 strips was 4k orrin last time. that seems to be profitable to me.
>>
>>542347
How does Cass feel with the new suit?
Is the pace we're setting easy, or is it grueling?
>>
Again, you worked for another 15 hours, you were careful not to break the plateau while Hauling them back to the Valkarii. Zamon's C.U.L.L did the same.

Container: 2140/3000 KG
-1960 Kg of Tetra Plasosilicorobane (Plateau)

>Leave Vul-A
>Keep mining for another day [please specify a plan]
>Write in
>>542366
i meant the gravel sorry. The grains is related to Plaso-Sillicate.

how would she be able to cross another city with 60kg worth of Minerals?

Maal's apartment is not a some storage room either.

>>542373
2 days=1 usage= 5 strips
>>
>>542390
1980 kg
>>
>>542390
>2 days=1 usage= 5 strips
What?
But you said that it was 5 strips for 2 usages, up here:
>>540054
And that 1 usage is 2 days of mining, here:
>>540115
>>
>>542398
right, sorry.
>>
>>542390
>Keep mining for another day
Keep mining only until our cargo hold is full. That's another 860kg, so that's anywhere from 14.3 to 9.5 hours.
Once we've got a full cargo hold, lift off and go back to H.Qiel.
>>
>>542409
You had your fill of these Plateaus, you haven't filled your container in a long time. It was time to go.

Container: 3000/3000 KG
-2940 Kg of Tetra Plasosilicorobane (Plateau)

On your way back to H,Qiel. Xzgrt spoke of various permits and how it worked. The class permit for an example worked on how many systems you were able to mine into. Since yours was the lowest, you could only mine in one system. Better permits meant you could mine in more than one system, lower taxes and further access to certain planets/asteroids/etc.

[1/2]
>>
>>542434
well, my dear friend Xzgrt, please tell me how do we get better permits?
>>
>>542434
So how do we improve our class?
>>
>>542440
also, can we even do anything with asteroids? that sounds like a little too much for our old Valkarian
>>
>>542440
>>542448
Each Class requires:

-Clean record
-Thorough inspection for the Valkarii
-Orin (Next Class will cost us 100000 Orin which will enable us to mine in three systems, no decrease in taxes)
>>
>>542466
as in Zamon also has to be scanned?
>>
The trading hangar of Qiel was as busy as always. 300kg of Tetra Plasosilicorobane has been acclaimed as part of the 10% tax.

>Sell your Hauling [Either to Hermia or in TVEE square]
>Buy/repair MODs, Ship upgrades, supplies...etc at TVEE square [you have 10,000 Orin]
>Ask for the current ups and downs in demand
>Leave H Station [choose a destination]
>Write-in

>>542476
yes
>>542450
Yeah, our shield system is bare bones even if we discarded the lack of any maneuverability of the Valkarii
>>
>>542494
current price of tetra, please. where are we going to sell it? does Xzgrt want to stay?
>>
>>542498

Tetra Plasosilicorobane [Plateau] [ΞΆ] [Ref price 1600 Orin/ 100 kg]

Terr constructions [17000 Orin/1000 kg]

Maivrek and Co. [1500/100 kg]
>>
>>542498
he is still tagging along, to him, it is a new experience but he has to go back two work. Three days are more than enough for a break.
>>
>>542494
We have 2,690kg of plateau material.
Sell 2,000kg to Terr construction and the remaining amount to Hermia.
We need some way to offload the scraps we have, but going down to the Yellow Market means renting space for no guaranteed sales.
>>
2tons to terr, 600kg to maivrek. and can we get rid of the rest somehow? i would rather give it to welfare than take it on another trip.

that should be 43k orin, plus the 11300 on the bank. that's enough for the research thing, but we'll be broke
>>
>>542531
>>542535
You have earned 43600 Orin for 2600 kg of Tetra Plasosilicorobane .

Total Orin: 54900

20 Kg of Tetra Plasosilicorobane (Gravel) ,40 Kg of Tetra Plasosilicorobane (Plateau), 40 Kg of Plaso- Silicate (Grain) remains.

Xzgrt thanked you for the trip. He told you if you had any sort of legal problems, you knew who to call.

>Buy/repair MODs, Ship upgrades, supplies...etc at TVEE square
>Leave H Station [choose a destination]
>Write-in
>>
>>542552
>check out MODs and increased cargo capacity modules for the ship, and buy more Werrium Strips
>>
>>542552
werrin strips, we're running low. food supplies, how much's left?

>buy the thing for 50k and 10 werrin strips for 4k
>>
sorry about this but i will have to go for now. we will probably start tomorrow
>>
>>542592
Alright, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>542592
you still alive, op?
>>
>>547337
yes. I had some serious family issues to resolve which i failed miserably at. I couldn't occupy myself with our regular schedule, sorry.

Been thinking of a 2-3 hour session today. we will see
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>539876
Rolling to seduce!
>>
>>547606
Ded thread
Ded OP
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.