[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Title Suggestion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: burning-village.jpg (227KB, 1198x589px) Image search: [Google]
burning-village.jpg
227KB, 1198x589px
*Medieval Times*

You watch in horror, struggling to hold back tears, as the village you grew up in burns to the ground. You can see and hear pirates looting your town's stuff. You are pretty sure you are the survivor. You are just outside of the village. Your back is facing the docks. Your boat is there, ready to go. All the things you could salvage before your house burned down waiting for you. You say you last goodbyes, turn away from the smoldering embers that used to be your entire life, and begin sailing away.

Inventory: Spare changes of clothes, small leather tunic, some kitchen utensils, medicine, the Bible and some other books, a map, a compass, an extra pair of boots, some bread, and some money.
>>
>>532427
Eeerm pirates? So are we talking 9th century or 18th century. Or is it the Mediterranean? Is it fantasy mideaval? Is it not European? So many questions.
>>
>>532439
Fantasy Medieval
>>
>>532478
Ah. Ok.
>>
>>5324927
After getting a safe distance away from the village, you decide you need to come up with a plan. You consider these possible choices:
>Head North, to the big city with lots of trading posts
>Head South; the farthest from the village, which should be void of pirates
>Head East, where the pirates presumably came from to get revenge
>Head West, to the nearest village, which may have had a similar fate as your home.
>>
>head north
onwards to nyc
>>
File: Trading Post.jpg (90KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Trading Post.jpg
90KB, 480x640px
NEXT THREAD
>>532865
>>
>>532869
Never mind, we're staying on this thread.
>>
>>532893
Cool. As for the question you asked in the other thread...

I find a nearby bookstore and sell my books, keeping only the Bible. It is an old book that has been passed down through my family for generations (the family was very spiritual).
>>
To everyone that didn't see the fail of a thread:

*The Next Day*

You decide to head North to the big city with lots of trading posts. The first thing you want to do is get some money, then figure out what to do from there. You look into your inventory for something to trade.

>Trade your books
>Trade your kitchen utensils
>Trade your boots
>Trade your Leather Tunic
>Trade your food
>Sell your boat
>Try Gambling
>Something else
>>
>>532906
>>Trade your books
Sell all the books but not the Bible that ours to keep and with the word of Christ we will get through this.
>>
>>532911
Supporting.
>>
>>532915
Z my man seeing you again. Too bad the civ world didn't work out
>>
Anyone want to suggest a name for this story?
>>
>>532925
Medieval Peasant
>>
>>532925
Bane of Pirates
(For our inevitable revenge)

>>532918
All good things must end, some sooner than others. I have a computer now, though, so I am starting to run quest myself.
>>
>>532925
Peasant Quest
>>
File: Book.png (686KB, 2000x1560px) Image search: [Google]
Book.png
686KB, 2000x1560px
You decide to sell your all of your books, except for the Bible. There are a few different things you can trade your books for:

>Trade for Money
>Trade for Food
>Trade for a weapon to get revenge on the pirates
>Something Else?
>>
>>534375
>Trade for money
>>
You decide to trade your books for money. As you take it to a trading post, a man on the other side of the road stares at you and your books. He seems interested. You walk over to him and ask how much he was willing to pay for the books.

"These are worth 10 bronze coins altogether, save that one." He points to a blue book that you brought with you. "That is a wizard's book. That one should be worth a 1000 gold coins. I can give you the money, or, if you want to learn the ancient magicks, I can lead you to the nearest wizard's academy. This man seems a little strange to you, and you're not sure if you can trust him. You think he is probably lying. But you have heard of a wizardry academy somewhere in the region before. You also consider that 1000 gold coins is enough for another boat, or even a small house.

>Take the 1000 coins.
>Ask where the wizard school is.
>>
>>534902
>>Ask where the wizard school is.
Take the ten gold for the other books though
>>
>>534940
*Ten Bronze.
>>
>>534972
My bad. Still, that's better than zero bronze and some heavy ass books
>>
The man tells you to travel East from this city's forum. He suggests to use the money you got from the other books to get a room in the inn if you are expecting to stay there for longer than a day. You pack all of your stuff and secure your boat to the city dock. You head east, like he said. After an hour worth of travelling, you find the academy.
At the academy, a woman is there to greet you.
"Hello," She says. "I see that you are here to learn the art of wizardry. Here there are five divisions. Division Alpha represents wisdom and leadership. Division Beta represents peace and prosperity. Division Gamma represents power and energy. Division Kappa represents protection and defense. Division Delta represents enlightenment. Which will you choose?"
>Division Alpha
>Division Beta
>Division Gamma
>Division Kappa
>Division Delta
>>
>>535523
Is this a world where magic is frowned upon by the church?
>>
>>535672
Not in this region.
>>
>>535523
Show her my fancy wizard book and ask her which Division it fits into, that one
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.