[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DER KRIEG XI: FROM PRUSSIA WITH LOVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 636
Thread images: 25

File: Manstein.jpg (72KB, 630x850px) Image search: [Google]
Manstein.jpg
72KB, 630x850px
You are a collection of parties and pseudostates in the former Kingdom of Germany, and have for the moment reached a compromise in order to better mobilize and outfit your armed forces. While the Kingdom still holds on, it is in a precarious position, and will not last for long in this state of affairs. And with Germany divided against itself, danger is everywhere, powers both from without and within threaten to strike against Germany, and see German and democratic values destroyed. Still, for now, Germany muddles through with the help of an accomplished new Chief of Armed forces, an old soldier from Prussia called Erich von Manstein.
>>
Fugg, forgot trip

The situation of today has its upsides, though. With the danger of civil war looming, The NCP republic in what was once South and East Germany has managed to extract quite a bit of aid from the Americans, and has begun researching technological advances unhindered by red tape. Meanwhile, the KN government in
Berlin is producing 1800 new Panzers (6 divisions) along with a 100 new planes, with no opposition in the Reichstag. And in Switzerland, the idea of Pan-Germanism is rapidly gaining ground in the north as German peoples flee across the border, frightened of a civil war.
>>
>>526620
>>526653
NCP here and AFR let me keep his party doing thing while he's gone. So not to fuck him or be a dick, I'll make sure I follow his commands.

What AFR wants to do.
What do you suggest I get done before reunification besides trying to build our own programmable computers, assault rifles, and turning a city into an economic center for globalized trade? Hmm?
And saying that "look, we're not as shitty as everyone thought!" Is different than brainwashing an already 50% ARFP voting state.
Anyway, got places to go, people to see, NCP, do your thing with AFR!

Oh, and while we're at it, monopolize my land country party wise for the ARFP. Show that this experiment shoes that we can run a country successfully, and that even in these several months we have preserved German heritage and Culture. Also mention we want to bridge the rivalry between upper and lower class, so we all get a say. Essentially try to lure any moderates that have left the party back in.
Offer questionnaires to fill out to see how we can fix Germany.
We can run a nation successfully, against all odds, and do politik gud.

I can also postpone unification to get in that donation money before We reunify under the flag of Weimar, considering Many countries somewhat hate Germany and they may see me as a split that is anti German. More Ruble notes!

I'll do my best. I'll focus on Economics, Science, and Anschluss. See if it's possible to coup Switzerland into a Pro German Government OP, and postpone official reunification until later. Everyone can run AFR tomorrow until I get back.

We can always try. I will put Science into Computer Development and assault Weapons, Anschluss into Switzerland, speaking of which, will my Fellow German Brothers help by funding the coup? And For economics, Vaduz will become Slots and Corporations galore.
>>
>>526653
This is what my party does monopolize my land country party wise for the NCP
Turn Prague and Vienna into economic center for globalized trade
Offer questionnaires to fill out to see how we can fix Germany

Show that this experiment shoes that we can run a country successfully, and that even in these several months we have preserved German heritage and Culture. Also mention we want to bridge the rivalry between upper and lower class, so we all get a say. Essentially try to lure any moderates that have left the party back in.

I ask the people what they want there government to do for them.

I want People in NCP Republic to love me and my party that once we reunification in due time everyone would have loved being with my party rule. They get the word of God, places to rest up if there homeless, food if they are starving, work if they are jobless. Better living for everyone.
>>
>>526659
>What do you suggest I get done before reunification besides trying to build our own programmable computers, assault rifles, and turning a city into an economic center for globalized trade?
Nothing, really. You're already reaping all the benefits of independence, but suffer the drawbacks as well. The main thing to do would be allow Manstein to freely move your armies, and to try to keep the ethnic minorities (technically the majority of your country) satisfied.
>monopolize my land country party wise for the ARFP.
I'm not sure what that means.
>mention we want to bridge the rivalry between upper and lower class, so we all get a say. Essentially try to lure any moderates that have left the party back in.
Class division isn't as high of a priority as the country's division right now, but you mange to lure a few people back.
>See if it's possible to coup Switzerland into a Pro German Government OP, and postpone official reunification until later.
It might be, but right now there is no organized pro-German force in Switzerland despite the rise of Pan-Germanism.
>>
>>526787
Well that what AFR said to do the last thread. I the >monopolize my land country party wise for the ARFP.
Means that he want the independence land he was go ARFP so he better control of it.
>>
>>526792
So he wants to give all the government's property to the party? Quite a bold move, if I understand right.

Sorry if updates are slow for the next hour, just got roped into babysitting.
>>
>>526867
I am here now and ready to bring the nation together again
>>
>>526867
No that not what he means by that. He's party is all about freedom, so he don't take people lands. But hes maybe do something like that solidly his party in the lands he was. Maybe putting signs support having more AFR supporters move from elsewhere in Germany to his lands.

>>526867
While I just go helping the people in my lands, set up kitchens, give speech, questionnaires on how I can improve there lot in life. Give people roads,electricity, running hot water, and a good police force in the cities to stop crime, as well as giving the people gun rights.

Also ask the people how they feel if God was teach in school? While that's being asked set up a factory to print out Bibles in different langauges Czech language, Italy language, German and give them freely to each household.

>>526882
Well me and AFR are returning to the nation, but it'll take time.
>>
>>526886
Well you might want to kick it into overdrive. Also, can we assemble the Allies now in Germany?>>526867
>>
>>526867
Also buy up some homes in the lands that I republic is that, and invite all NCP supporters to come on down here from other parts of Germany they'll get a free home if they do. The money used is provided by the party and donates and government funding since we are a republic for a while.

>>526903
I'm going as fast as I can.
>>
>>526909
> I'm going as fast as I can.
No, you're not. It wasn't QM that stipulated a 6 month period before reintegration, it was ARFP.

>>526903
I'm not sure but I doubt it, they'll probably not want to deal with us until we're stable.
>>
>>526922
Well I was roped into the 6 month period as well, due to QM. But it's happening, I'm going back to Germany. You think I want a civil war or to weaken the power of Germany.
>>
>>526882
>>526903
Great to see you. The allies can be invited to Berlin at a moments notice, you just have to announce what you want them for.
>>526886
In that case he's free to do so. his lands are already solidly ARFP so that shouldn't be a problem.
>Also ask the people how they feel if God was teach in school?
God is already taught in school in Germany as Christian studies are integral to the idea of German identity.
You build a printing press in Prague, making bibles in the languages of all ethnic minorities in you country. A bit Protestant, but okay.
>>
>>526939
Germany is going to war with Russia and we should coordinate to make sure we don't step on each other's toes.
>>
>>526930
Seems like it yeah. You could've just said "the NCP returns immediately" or said you didn't approve of this 6 month wait period that ARFP stipulated. There's nothing preventing you from doing something different than him.

>>526941
I would like to avoid this until we have a solid plan and course of action along with restored stability in the nation. We're in no state for a war of any kind right now.
>>
>>526939
After buying some homes in the NCP land, and invite all NCP supporters to come on down here from other parts of Germany they'll get a free home if they do. The money used is provided by the party and donates and government funding since we are a republic for a while.

After people come down to my Republic with the promise of free housing, we return to Germany immediately after the homes are fulled and live in by NCP supporters.
>>
>>526943
Well I don't want to surprise them and go to war a few days later. They will be focused entirely on Japan so the next few months will be the best to
>>
>>526943
>>526953
Well we still have 6 months until AFR returns, so let's go with the China mission idea EZP had. Include some Christian Mission to the area as well and it will work out better.
>>
>>526953
I want to bring them into the fold, but only once we're ready.

Also, before NCP and ARFP return, we should pass a bill stating the Weimar government won't be paying for any programmes or projects they started during their independence. They weren't voted on by parliament and it would be unconstitutional to support them until they are.

>>526957
The European Peacekeeping Force to China might be a good start for our war preparations.
>>
>>526960
How about I send the bills that were done of both NCP and ARFP and you can look it over in Parliament
>>
>>526974
I think you'd rather wait and repropose them once you get back, without anyone to lobby for them, the parties still in Berlin would shoot them down immediately as they obviously only benefit your territories.
>>
>>526974
If you guys are gonna be independent for a few months, you will be liable for any costs unless it is of extreme importance
>>
>>526989
Should they also have to backpay the taxes? I mean we can't recognise them as independent nations so technically they should have to.
>>
>>526983
>>526989
I'm coming back, but you make it sound like it'll be better to stay independent with all the red tape :^)

>>527001
If you do that I'll have to wait a bit longer
>>
>>527003
Don't be like that baby. I still love you.
>>527001
Nah. But they will have to write off their own projects
>>
>>527009
Hmm, but we're looking at over 6 months of taxation in the ARFP, evaporated or embezzled into that party's coffers. I mean this whole crisis has already proved the imbalance and corruption of our system by massive parties, but don't you think letting them take and take without having to reimburse the state would simply worsen this state of affairs?
>>
>>527009
>But they will have to write off their own projects
What does this mean?
I love you too, but don't be hate asses about us coming back. Since my point of view was if the ARFP attack they wouldn't attack southern Germany, I was never planning to be independent

Also I would think while Independent ARFP and NCP still collect taxes and donates.
>>
>>527016
If you do that the ARFP guy don't come back for what the reason to do so. The crisis will keep going unless there are no punishment or the independent states will see no reason to go back.
>>
>>527016
I agree with that, so maybe we can do half of the amount paid over a period of time
>>527017
If you build a bunker, that will be up to you to pay for, but we will see if it is worth taking care of
>>
>>527025
Half the amount sounds more than reasonable, let's pass it.
>>
>>527031
How much time to pay for it, maybe over a few years.
>>
>>527041
The same period of time you were independent, or the end of 1941, whichever is later.
>>
>>527043
Well I would said a year just so there more time to round up the money.

But then again I don't have a say :^) But I could be in Berlin hearing what is talked :^)
>>
>>527052
I'm sure you can scrounge up the required amount in less than a year.
>>
>>527070
Well it depends on how much we are talking here
>>
>>527072
They took most of the major cities and industrial centers with them, so I'd imagine a substantial amount. But their people seem to be quite well off with all the aid programs and welfare they hand out, so maybe they'll just have to tighten their belts a notch for a couple months. If we're going to war they'll have to get used to that anyway.
>>
>>527080
Well good thing I had a ration plan drawn up just in case if we're going to be like WW 2 American with ration of everything. Even had some posters drawn up to show they'll be fighting for the war effort, so I had some foresight.
>>
>>527099
Good. That will help the homefront
>>
File: Deutschland divided.png (62KB, 850x520px) Image search: [Google]
Deutschland divided.png
62KB, 850x520px
>>526930
>Well I was roped into the 6 month period as well, due to QM.
You have no obligation to wait six months.
>>526951
After the purchase of several thousand homes in the Vereinige Republik, you bring in tens of thousands of NCP supporters to live in these homes, free of charge. This policy proves to be quite problematic, as a good chunk of locals are incensed at the percieved 'Germanization' of their territory, especially in Bohemia. The fact that foreigners are reaping the benefits of the plan instead of local party members is also a point of controversy.
>>526941
So you want to call up a meeting with the Allies to get their approval for invading Russia, and to coordinate with them so that you're all on the same page?
>>
>>527117
Yeah. Others will call it premature, but they might want to help
>>
>>527117
I think we should discuss with them the danger of Soviet influence on Western Europe and propose a number of potential counters, leaving an actual invasion as only the most dire of resorts.

I obviously am in favour of a joint European Peacekeeping force operating out of Hong Kong and Burma moving to stabilise the region and curb communist ambitions while rebuilding the Nationalists into a friendly power. Other options include more severe trade embargoes and political pressure or limited military action against Soviet client or ally states. An invasion of the Soviet Union itself could be planned but it will take at least a year to be ready (we can't launch till past the midway point of Spring, and we can't be late lest we get caught in a Russian Winter).
>>
>>527117
The homes are not free of charge it's they get a home, but they still have to rent to own, cheaper of course

For the local party members I give us this rent money and improve there housing make it that the home taxes in that area is lowered, and support things that is Bohemia and other places if they were affected. Give a public apology about this, saying we want to help our local party members as well. We wanted to bring our Christian brothers together.

Also make sure the people have jobs, the foreigners that just came and the people that were effected by this policy.

Also how much time passed? After this 6 months is up can you tell us?
>>
>>527130
I think it's just poorly considered. We need to take a more moderate line with other powers and appeal to their own interests as well. The Allies won't want the Soviets spreading but they also won't like the idea of an offensive war. Doesn't poll well back home.
>>
>>527147
Well now we have proof that the Russians are hungry for land and power. Once all of Asia is under their control, we aren't going to stop them
>>
>>527153
Which is why I want to act to curb their expansion into Asia.
>>
>>527158
But a peacekeeping mission won't do anything and it will be too late when we realize it. Unless the peacekeeping mission is an invasion force, ot won't curb it
>>
>>527163
It will slow things down, especially seeing as it's more interested in attacking Soviet interests and rebuilding the nationalists than any actual keeping of the peace. By slowing things down we buy ourselves time to build up, plan and prepare and eventually bait the Soviets into attacking first. And trust me, that is our ONLY chance of winning this war.
>>
>>527163
The peacekeeping mission could raise the tensions between the locals and have the commie Chinese start something with the peace mission. Giving us a reason.
>>
>>527130
>>527132
Alright. So is it war, a peacekeeping force or both? Or maybe neither?
>>527140
You apologize to the party members, placating them by promising them the rents from the housing that the tenants will have to pay to the party, and placate the locals by lowering estate taxes and making a public apology to them and your party members. Some still grumble about the small influx of Germans, but for the most part they're content.
>Also how much time passed?
There have been ca. 6 weeks since the start of mobilization, I'm taking 2 weeks per turn since ARFP isn't here and I'm waiting for an agreement on what idea you´re going to pitch to the allies.
>>
>>527213
My plan is to prepare for a defensive war in Poland and Eastern Germany, while the 'peacekeeping' force is deployed to asia to delay Soviet/Communist expansion, rebuild the Nationalist movement and build further military relations between Western Europeans as units of different nationalities serve alongside each other.
>>
>>527213
My problem is there isn't any definite details on the peacekeeping missions.
>>
>>527242
I explained it very thoroughly last thread, let me go grab the post and I'll repost it here.
>>
>>527213
Also for my party while this is happening I give out ads to come on down to my country and check out the views since it's not going to exist for long. Before doing this of course I ask the locals if I can do it In Venice, Plague and other big cities to see. Since they will be able to sell there goods and rent out room to rich tourists, only let tourists go where the locals agree to let tourists in.

Also make sure the tourists know the laws and before leaving the plane with brochures that explain what they could do on there trip. Make sure the people that come are well behaved.

>>527247
I want to see this.
>>
I'm back!
We will put our excess money into the Kaiserreich once we merge, however, we will keep showing we can't fuck up as bad as everyone thought with our programmable computers and ARs.
Hows Las Vaduz and Swiss Coup going?
>>
>>527247
Actually it was across a few different posts, so I'll just refine it a bit and collate it here.

A force of between 3 German Divisions (2 Infantry, 1 Fallschirmjager, our tanks suck in rough terrain so we won't send any dedicated armoured units), 1-3 British Divisions (probably Royal Marines, Commandos [if they invented them without the war, which we seem to have done with a bunch of stuff so why not] and Infantry), 1-2 French Divisions (Infantry or Mountain Troops), and the equivalent of 2 more Divisions of troops drawn from other Western European Nations (Belgium, the Netherlands, our spherelings, etc) though these are more likely to be battalion smaller formations that operate attached to the larger nations divisional structures. The force will operate out of British holdings in the Far East (Burma and Hong Kong, primarily) and make deep penetration raids, patrols and supply runs to support Nationalist Chinese holdouts and mitigate Soviet and Communist Chinese gains. Contact with the Imperial Japanese will be avoided where possible but ultimate discretion lies with unit commanders. If they feel threatened they may fire upon the Japanese.

As it's operating out of the UK's holdings, ultimate command of the force will be held by a British officer, though we will place a recommendation for an acclaimed colonial officer and expert in this kind of warfare: one Orde Wingate. Second in command will be a German officer (maybe an officer from the Brandenburgers or Fallschirmjager, someone skilled in Commando/Guerilla operations, which admittedly we have little experience with).

In addition to combat troops we will ship a large amount of weapons, ammunition and supplies as well as assembling a multinational logistic corp (supposedly to supply aid to civilians, but actually just to get guns and food to the Nationalists) with trucks, half-tracks, horses and carts, planes, carriers from the colonial holdings of the UK and France, bulldozers etc. Everything needed to get what we need where we need it in even the roughest terrain.

Anything else you'd like to know?
>>
>>527270
Oh of course, Air Power will be utilised in force, primarily supplied by the RAF and the RNAA, but we'll send a Wing of Ju-87s to assist with CAS and a Wing of Bf-109s to ensure air superiority.

We can consider sending a couple of Independent Armoured Brigades if we'd like to have some kind of tank force, but honestly most of Southern China's not great terrain for it.
>>
>>527270
The overall planning is impressive, but those units won't be enough.
>>
>>527282
Not to stop the enemy but certainly to delay them it will be. Anymore and we will be too cumbersome and unable to avoid enemy attempts to pin us down. We're not looking for a conventional slugging match here, we're looking to ruin their supply lines, stir up unrest, divide them. Let the Nips do the bulk of the fighting and take the brunt of the casualties.

Additionally if we send too many more, we risk weakening the home front.
>>
>>527225
>>527242
Well, sort this out and we'll get on with it.
>>527253
All around Germany fliers and ads are printed saying "Come to the Vereinigte Republik Österreich, we won't exist in a few months so hurry up!". The locals find it a bit strange, as if the land itself will disappear once reunification kicks in, but in times such as these, foreign cash is most welcome. Venice in particular wants to be featured in the adverts.
>>527260
Laz Vaduz is doing okay, but the fact that Liechtenstein's territorial status is muddy is a bit of a drag on tourism.
The Swiss coup has a decent amount of support (12% of the Swiss and 15% of Swiss Germans would support a coup), but no organized Pan-Germanist institution to fight for it.
>>
>>527291
How would it delay it?
>>
>>527304
Because a force of 150'000ish men split into Battallion sized raiding parties is operating behind their lines, disrupting their ability to supply forward units, severing communications and attacking reinforcments. Additionally it's creating unrest and division amongst their forces and Nationalist sympathisers begin leaving and/or sabotaging communist forces. Forces one tenth or one hundredth this size engaged in Guerilla operations have crippled offensives or given them serious pause in real life. This could grind their entire operations in the Far East to a halt for MONTHS if it works, and they won't even get a decisive battle out of it. Instead they'll just be chasing us around in the jungle/mountains/grasslands of China, and eventually the Russian leadership will get so frustrated they'll lash out at us where they know we can't run away: Poland. Then we'll have our war, and we'll have it on our terms, on our turf, with every advantage we can get.
>>
>>527320
I agree about the Guerrilla war part, but if these are foreign units, won't it be weird when they find two dead british?
>>
>>527327
No, because we're there as international peacekeeping forces, and clearly what happened was an act of unprovoked aggression by Soviet forces against troops there purely to protect civilian lives.

In the pre-internet, pre-television age propaganda is a lot easier to make work, and while the Soviets won't believe us, with masters of spin like the Bongs on our side, the rest of the world probably will.
>>
>>527295
Use the foreign cash to show that NCP is a party of peace. And reinvest on Venice show it that it's the place to go, and use the other money to also support the major towns of Vereinigte Republik Österreich the ones that need help, and make they tourist spots. Make sure we get the locals to approve first.

Show everyone that even if we don't exist for more than a few months we'll trying to do as much good as we can to make everything better. Don't just give the fliers and ads to Germany, but also USA, France, UK, other Europe nations. Print it in different languages, in English, French, German, and Spanish. So the people can come from the nations listed.

Make sure they fellow the laws and rules.
>>
>>527295
so far so good, tell them to found an organization, and print fliers as well to get in some tourism and donations.
>>
>>527334
That's a helluva stretch. Well we can approach the Allies, but I do want them to know we are going to war within the year. We can call a big meeting and have both talks
>>
>>527342
It's less of a stretch than expecting an attack on the Soviet Union to be achieve anything more than international condemnations (half-hearted ones, but nonetheless) and a slow, painful defeat.
>>
>>527342
It's winter right now as it's best to hold off the war
>>
>>527347
I never said I wanted to straight just cross the border, but it wouldn't be an extremely fast defeat. They seem to have a lot of men and supplies over in China
>>
>>527348
this.
>>
>>527348
Is it? Did QM say? I must have missed it
>>
>>527364
I can't find it but it was something about Winter
>>
>>527373
What year was it? 41'?
>>
>>527364
The last time he gave us a solid date it was in August, which is too late to start prosecuting a war in Eastern Europe. We're only a couple months from the snows starting.
>>
>>527335
You begin a major campaign to draw in tourism for all over the world. claiming that it's literally a once-in-a-lifetime offer, since the Republic won't exist more than a few months. Locals approve, and appropriate precautions are quickly taken as the first wave of tourists starts coming in.
>>527339
The Helvetische-Deutsche Unionsfront is founded in Zürich, and is quickly recruiting young and fit Swiss men to join them. They wish to make the German-speaking cantons an autonomous area of Germany, where they'll be able to join their German brothers in arms. Fliers are printed out to compete with the Austrian ones for tourists, with some success. However, Liechtenstein is a very small country, and soon the neighboring area of Vorarlberg is seeing itself filling up with tourists wishing to visit Liechtenstein.
>>527348
It's the middle of October actually, winter is about a month away. Although the Russian autumn is not much better.
>>
>>527401
Yes.
>>
>>527402
Well then yeah. Of course we should wait.
>>
>>527414
But we can still begin the Chinese operations, especially in the tropical areas of China. It's better than twiddling the Winter away the same way we wasted the rest of this year on squabbling. Please.
>>
>>527419
Well like I said, tomorrow, lets commune the Allies together
>>
>>527423
Okay, l'll support a meeting with the Allies to discuss the Soviet situation.
>>
>>527408
Make sure that the appropriations precautions are meet, using this money from tourism give people jobs serving as tour guides, campaign that the tourists should try out the local food and even stay at the local hotels and motels for the real Republic feel. Bring people out of poverty and make new homes and slowly turn the slums into affordable homes for the poor. Every bring people standards of living up, get people to know that this is NCP work if they have any problems let us know. Also get some people working by picking up trash the tourist leave behind, manning other tourist jobs.

Make sure the locals approve, also for the tourists let's campaign that not just the cities are great places to visit but there is mountains to snow board on. If there are no ski resorts and snowboarding be sure to use money to build that, and campaign for it once it's open. Keep up the campaign, but make sure that we can take all the people, make sure all the precautions are set in place, and invest more on precautions just in case.

If at anytime the locals don't want more be sure to let NCP know since were doing this for the people, if the people don't want it let us know. We are here for the people, not the other way around.

Also for the tourists print out brochures of all the places they can go in many languages so anyone can read it. And for the locals give them a job translating languages and really try to get everyone working, even the poorest of folk can get a job, and mom and dad dinner is getting more people to eat allowing businesses to extend and grow.

>>527423
I'll want a meeting with the Allies with all us together to talk about the situation.
>>
>>527446
The snowboard won't be invented until the 60s.
>>
>>527464
>>527408
Then we will make the snowboard and skis
>>
>>527466
M E T A
E
T
A
>>
>>527469
Everything we did was meta
How can we not be that the question.
>>
>>527428
>>527446
A meeting is held with the Allies about the soviet situation, and its knock-on effects on Europe. The Allies agree that something must be done, and that together the Anti-Comintern pact could scrape together a good 150-200 thousand men without being too much of a strain on their budget and logistics, but they are aware of Germany's... situation, and want to make sure Germany is fighting-able before committing to something that will surely greatly anger the USSR.
>>527446
> the real Republic feel
Seeing as how the republic is a mish-mash of different cultures and nations held together by political views, that isn't really a thing. But the tourists will be pressed to enjoy the local culture and atmosphere.
>let's campaign that not just the cities are great places to visit but there is mountains to snow board on
You'll be aiming for the same demographics coming to Liechtenstein, which might upset the ARFP a bit, but have it your way.
Multilingual brochures and improvements for ski resorts are put in place, to better accommodate tourists.
The locals and the people in general are okay with this, although they still think that it would be more beneficial for the Republic to reunify, so they can buy products from the rest of Germany, which they depend upon, easier.

I'm going to go for the night, will try to start earlier tomorrow.
>>
>>527481
See you QM

Tell the locals and the people we're going to be joining back the Republic in short time, We're going to reunify, that the NCP want us to be back with Germany. Just increase in tourism while improving people lot in life and

At Christmas we reunify, let it be a thing of T.V, let the tourists know that we're joining back Germany at Christmas so come and spend our first and last Christmas with us for we have so much to offer. Come soon or you're missing out.

NCP gift to the world is a reunify Germany, may the tourists keep coming and the people love my party since I just want the best for them.

Sorry ARFP I didn't mean to unset you.
>>
>>527481
Okay, so basically the allies want us reunified before anything goes down. Then I will step up campaigns to dismantle the (unrecognised) republics of the ARFP and NCP as quickly as possible through diplomatic, political and public means. This includes requests to the Allies to immediately warn their citizens against travel to these regions and cease all trade with them that does not first pass through Weimar ports/borders. I will publicly speak for the immediate reunification of the nation, and say that every day these non-states do not return peacefully to the fold is a blow struck against the unity and prestige of the German people. I will seek support from the KN and NPD parties, as well as pro-unification elements in both ARFP and NCP states to help us move toward an accelerated reunification at the earliest possible date.
>>
>>527495
EZP if you read my post I'm coming back at Christmas which is last than 2 months away. Don't mess the tourism I made the money will be used to help pay off the things you said I have too. I'm playing nice, and it's going be winter when I'm back so I'm coming back.

Reword your thing, since I don't want to lose money that I need to give to Germany on my return, I'm coming back, don't fuck me over, I said I'm coming back.
>>
>>527495
>It's the middle of October actually, winter is about a month away. Although the Russian autumn is not much better.
Is was last turn so that mean it passed two weeks, which means it's November

What I'm saying it that you don't do campaigns against me, nor against travel to my regions and don't stop the trading. I'm going to be reunification of December 25th 1941, so It will be a month more, the tourism money is going to be used to pay off the 6 month fine you wanted, I'm going to return peacefully. But if this goes through the tourism money is limited and the amount of time to pay off the fine will be longer that will hurt Germany as a whole more.

I'll have my Party Leader come to Berlin and sign that we will formal unification on December 25th 1941, Germany just has to not do the campaigns against the NCP, and lastly we'll pay off the money we taxed from the people in that 6 month time, as well I send you a pile of bills that was passed during the short Republic time, and hope you agree to the terms. I want to unification as quick as possible.
>>
>>527545
I can agree with those terms.
>>
>>527548
Alright then the deal is signed, I'm coming back in December 25th 1941, until KE has to agree with terms. The people here wanted reunification so I'm going to give it to them.
>>
Is this quest good? This guy named Inky recommended it
>>
>>527557
I didn't recommend it, I just said I follow it.

But it's just you control Germany after WW 1 and make it better. People make parties that get voted in and do stuff for Germany, leading it. So it's has different history and many things different happened
>>
>>527557
Well, we're kind of a biased party, being that we're here, playing it, but I'm enjoying it. Not perfect, and things are a little tense/confused atm but good fun if you're down for a bit of political chicanery and shenanigans.
>>
>>527564
Is hitler dead or did /pol/ have its way
>>
>>527565
Hitler is killed.
>>
>>527566
Do you guys mind if I make a party? Tell me the ones that are around?
>>
>>527568
There is ARFP, NCP (Me), EZP, NDP

I'm the guy that told you about this quest don't forget :^)
We can be friends
>>
>>527574
Can you tell me ideologies. I could be the Socialist Worker Party :^)
>>
>>527578
Commies are a no no here :^)
Ask everyone
>>
>>527580
I could be the German Nationalist Party. :^)
>>
>>527568
Currently we've got:
> ARFP: Hard right neocon, currently sortof seceded from the nation and in control of much of Western Germany

> NCP: I'm not really sure, seems far right wing in some areas, far left in others and borderline theocratic in others.

> K.N.: Dunno where this party falls on the spectrum but seems pretty pro-cooperation within the nation and otherwise.

> NPD: Also don't know, hasn't made many posts/decisions

> EZP: I'm pretty hardline Centrist, leaning slightly left. I'd be similar to what most countries might call a Social Libertarian or Democrats (not to be confused with the US Democrats party which leans further left) party.

A communist party would be interesting, but we're about to go to war with the Soviet Union so I'm not sure how much you'd be able to do or how much fun it would be to basically get shouted down in parliamentary debates. Maybe a more moderate but still left wing party could be interesting?
>>
>>527582
You'd could, but it would sure be crowded, being Nationalist and all
>>
>>527582
There already is a party like that :^)

>>527586
> NCP: I'm not really sure, seems far right wing in some areas, far left in others and borderline theocratic in others.
>>
>>527589
Oh, so you're a mildly right wing Nationalist party? Neat, I've been trying to figure out where you fall on the spectrum but couldn't as you've mainly been reacting as opposed to proposing your own policies lately.
>>
>>527481
night bro
>>527493
YOU WAN' FOCKIN FIGHT? I WILL GODDAMN SLAY YOU YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Kidding, you do you,

>>527495
Pushing it man, just saying .-.

>>527568
ARFP, KN, EZP, NCP, NPD, and occasionally Grone(Green)
>>
>>527592
I guess I'm going to be a hard left party, because we have none of those, how about the SED Socialist United Party
>>
>>527586
> K.N.: Dunno where this party falls on the spectrum but seems pretty pro-cooperation within the nation and otherwise.
They don't call me the conservative nationalist for nothing
>>527594
Been trying to hold the nation together, but the usual stuff. Gun rights, low taxes, capitalism, etc.
>>
>>527594

I would be the theocratic party, since I try to uphold morals and ethics of things. The far left things really I wasn't aiming for helping my follow Christians.
>>
>>527599
Is this green lighted or am I going to be disbanded once we declare in the Soviots
>>
>>527602
I need to work on proof reading first. I meant I wasn't aiming for to have far left policies but it just happened. As a way to help my follow Christians
>>
>>527606
No. I love freedom of politics? You certainly will be up against a lot of people, but it could be interesting
>>
>>527612
The struggles of the German people will not be stopped by the capitalist pigs
>>
>>527606
That's up the QM, I would say no you wouldn't be unless your party committed clear treason against the state. Then again, we let ARFP get away with that without so much as a slap on the wrist so yeah, if you want to go for a more leftist party that could be fun. I'd maybe recommend something like a Social Democrats party, just so there's some kind of discourse beyond "Commie scum" "Capitalist pigdog!" "I order my troops to fire on the socialist protesters". Far right and far left parties as a rule make things difficult because by their nature they cannot and will not negotiate.
>>
>>527628
I don't want to be feel the bern tier commie, how about not far left but getting there
>>
>>527634
Actually, joking aside something like Bernie Sanders, pushing for a very left-wing but still democratic Republic with greater popularist engagement in the political process could be a really good pick for a medium left-wing party.
>>
>>527647
We don't have the money to be Bernie Sanders, Right wing economy works the best
>>
>>527652
Which I imagine will lead to some really fun debates about fiscal policy. Also have you been handing out massive amounts of aid, land and money to your constituents as part of your Christian policies? Glass houses, thrown stones etc. etc.
>>
>>527656
Heh
>>
>>527656
That was to help the missions which cost so little, and the aid I give it's not free money to the poor, I'm giving people jobs. It's not long term.
So my aid is not even that much as free healthcare and other things.
>>
>>527672
Bernie tier is a go
I hated Bernie in the race
>>
>>527681
Nice memes :^)
>>
>>527681
It's actually best if you play a party not too embroiled in your own political views, that way you don't risk getting too worked up about stuff or taking criticism of your party as criticism of your own real life political views.
>>
File: Austro-Liechtensteiner Empire.png (64KB, 3360x2208px) Image search: [Google]
Austro-Liechtensteiner Empire.png
64KB, 3360x2208px
>>527582
Bad news, 3 of us are already nationalist.
>>527586
> ARFP: Hard right neocon, currently sortof seceded from the nation and in control of much of Western Germany
Yes, I am mostly independent, And do you mean all of Western Germany except Hesse, Schleswig and Thuringia. Also I do have some left stuff too man.
>>527688
Wanna unite our Countries into one? Merged economies and if KN, EZP(Z), and NPD decide we aren't uniting fast enough and declare war, we can be safe, also we can get more work done faster.
>>
File: tf.gif (2MB, 370x335px) Image search: [Google]
tf.gif
2MB, 370x335px
>>527691
I said I was in a bad mood, holy fuck
>>
>>527781
Well the thing about staying free is that the remains of Germany will fuck us with support of the allies. So to be stronger I would say to go back together.
>>
>>527787
I know but in the meantime, we both want to do our own stuff before we re integrate and rejoin.
>>
>>527781
I'm a comie
>>
File: Earrape.png (187KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
Earrape.png
187KB, 400x750px
>>527793
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>527791
In the mean time it's November and I signed a agreement to rejoin at December 25th 1941.

And there the thing with the EZP doing this
>Okay, so basically the allies want us reunified before anything goes down. Then I will step up campaigns to dismantle the (unrecognised) republics of the ARFP and NCP as quickly as possible through diplomatic, political and public means. This includes requests to the Allies to immediately warn their citizens against travel to these regions and cease all trade with them that does not first pass through Weimar ports/borders. I will publicly speak for the immediate reunification of the nation, and say that every day these non-states do not return peacefully to the fold is a blow struck against the unity and prestige of the German people. I will seek support from the KN and NPD parties, as well as pro-unification elements in both ARFP and NCP states to help us move toward an accelerated reunification at the earliest possible date.

Also the people of my place feel they want to go back
>The locals and the people in general are okay with this, although they still think that it would be more beneficial for the Republic to reunify, so they can buy products from the rest of Germany, which they depend upon, easier.
>>
>>527786
I wasn't calling you out, just a general advisory I've found in political games.
>>
>>527796
And also we left in August so that means it's going to be 4 months of freedom. And I don't want to get Southern Germany and East Prussia to lose money or anything. In that amount of short time I was able to do a lot, like start a whole new tourism going on. And if what EZP says follows through that will be a big blow, and I there a war that going to happen.
>>
>>527797
>Okay, so basically the allies want us reunified before anything goes down. Then I will step up campaigns to dismantle the (unrecognised) republics of the ARFP and NCP as quickly as possible through diplomatic, political and public means. This includes requests to the Allies to immediately warn their citizens against travel to these regions and cease all trade with them that does not first pass through Weimar ports/borders. I will publicly speak for the immediate reunification of the nation, and say that every day these non-states do not return peacefully to the fold is a blow struck against the unity and prestige of the German people. I will seek support from the KN and NPD parties, as well as pro-unification elements in both ARFP and NCP states to help us move toward an accelerated reunification at the earliest possible date.

Shit.
I need to get a black market going and some trade up with the US.
I have ~3 months left if I join strictly by treaty.
>>
>>527811
Well I wasn't in any treaty but not to get fucked, I joined back at Christmas, so I made some money going for my people, got people to like me, with the US and others since my Tourism. Then peacefully join back in. People lives are better and everything
>>
File: Rainpepe.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Rainpepe.gif
421KB, 700x525px
>>527819
>Yeah but if you join I have no protection. I am open to get anally raped by EZP and KN. Although I am sustainable, they can just make a backroom deal with my neighborinos to sanction me and make my people's lives shittier so they vote KN or NPD because they see I can't run a nation, despite the West German standards of living staying relatively the same until they got hellbent on ruining AFR.
Essentially we have each other until February so we can survive and leech off of each other. until then. We were doing really well, and we could've theoretically survived for much longer with 3/4ths of Germany's Economy and population in our hands.
Wait for a bit please. Progress waits for noone!
>>
>>527842
How about this you talk with the EZP and KE that they don't anally rape you, by promising you'll join back in Germany in February. I think if you promise if you're going to rejoin back the country in February I think EZP and KN will be more likely to laid off you, as long as you agree your come back. Talk with them I'll be back in Germany by Christmas, so I can make a case for you.
>>
>>527851
Well I propose such to them I guess, if they deny, Will you protect me from them? We also begin slightly raising taxes to give all of the AFR at least one TV and electricity. TV has potential if we maybe hook it up to a primitive computer or radio for communications?
Also another thing of the reunifcation is if we remove the first 2 Stanzas which reference Deutschland Uber Alles.
>>
>>527842
Why are you so mean to the KN?
>>
>>527873
I can say the exact same thing. I have concerns that you are trying to undermine me and am trying to monopolize the right.

Sorry if it seems I'm being mean to you out of character, not trying to mate ;-;
>>
>>527885
I don't think I have ever tried to undermine anyone. If anything, I should be a lot more suspicious, but I have faith in my fellow Germans
>>
>>527891
> trying to monopolize the right
I think his main concern is you're a rival for conservative votes.
>>
>>527898
True, but We're at opposite spectrums on the right.
I'm socially near right but economic and politically far right.
He's socially far right but economic and politically near right.
>>
>>527891
So do you agree? Also if I must finish something by the end of February, and I still need time, may I remain independent in South Germany and Liechtenstein to get my work done before I join back?
>>
Any love for a comie? Or as soon the right stop fighting in screwed
>>
>>527949
Are you a socialist that still wants democracy or are you stalinist?
That is the decider, also Thuringia is a good Spot
>>
>>527980
Does Leninist-Marxinist count
>>
>>527987
That's balls out communism, especially Leninism.
>>
>>527992
That's China today communism
>>
>>527992
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Marxism-Leninism
>>
>>528000
Yeah, it's dictatorship of the proletariat and would mean the dismantling or destruction of our democratic government for a one party system.
>>
>>528012
Well, the right want a fascist and/or the Vatican to rule. I see nothing wrong with wanting to have more socialism
>>
>>528013
The correct response to crazy isn't MORE crazy.
>>
>>528015
What I'm saying is, at this time period there isn't a more centralist communist party. The left and right will balance them selves out. Only being able to get some policy's through.
>>
>>528016
They might if our system had more checks and balances. But as is the right has over 180000 men under arms in their private !notSS armies. I fear instead of balance this will only bring bloodshed. With forces like that and many in the army loyal to them, the state cannot guarantee your safety.
>>
>>528025
It's fine, it will be a struggle, but that's where the fun is. The October 17 revolution went off without a hitch, in sure mine will too
>>
>>528028
Well except for the 6 year long incredibly bloody civil war, destruction of much of Russia's industrial capacity and the rise of quite possibly the most evil dictator of the 20th Century. If that's without a hitch I don't even want to know what a hitch would be.
>>
>>528041
No, that's the February revolution, that was a military coup against the Tazars. Also Stalin was the bad guy, Lenin believed in what he did and want that bad
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 565x800px
>Literal communist party
>Most of my areas are the economic centers of Germany
>I openly advocate for worker rights and standards of living
Have pushed for lower work hours and higher wages and lower taxes unless they are needed.
>essentially have satisfied the lower, middle, and upper class
Feels good that my party's set in stone in the Alpine and Rhine regions.
Feelsgoodman
>>
>>528044
>classes
>communist
Pick on
>>
>>528043
No the October Revolution marked the beginning of the Russian civil war which would rage til 1923. During this civil war was when Stalin built his power base.
>>
>>528048
Never said I was communist, I want meritocracy my friend. However I see the plight of the poor, and I was one of the pushers for shorter work days and higher wages. However I want lower taxes for all which satisfies middle and upper class citizens.
Essentially I want a class society, but with happy poor rather than Juche.
>>
>>528058
The October Revolution was when they dismantled the provisional government. Isn't that it?
>>
>>528062
Yup, and while they took Petrograd and the government buildings, the Revolution wasn't recognised by a lot of Russia and the Russian civil war between the Socialists (including the Bolsheviks who used the war to basically purge not only non-socialist but other Socialists who were anti-bolshevik) and the White Movement, who were Repbulican, Nationalist and a whole bunch of other political alignments from basically anywhere Right of Leninism. Eventually the Whites lost and the Soviet Union was formed.
>>
>>528074
Well, I'll just get a red army so the paramilitary won't kill me and maybe get some socialist things pass while the right fight among themselves
>>
>>528081
> My country has already been torn apart by extremist, and every time it almost stitches itself back together someone else takes a turn
Being Centrist is suffering.
>>
>>528084
Well, welcome to the 1900s. It was already was going to go bad, the right are going to have a civil war soon
>>
>>528084
>mfw I was originally moderate and in the center
>every thread I become more far right
>>
>>528095
>if you have a not!SS then you are far right
>>
>>527917
Sign the same agreement as NCP. Unify by Christmas, no more delays, I won't perpetuate this disgraceful state of affairs just assuage your ego.

>>528087
Doubtful, NCP will generally bow to whoever as long as they don't stop his preaching, KN so desperately wants everyone to get along that I actually feel kind of bad for him and NDP hasn't posted much lately. The only real possibility of civil war was between ARFP and whoever I could talk into siding with me, which would really make it more of a civil war between the Centre and the Right, and it wouldn't be much of a contest.
>>
>>528099
NCP is run by a neonazi from /pol/. If he doesn't try anything, then I must be retarded
>>
>>528100
I'd like to believe people are capable of putting aside their personal beliefs to play the game. Nothing NCP has done has indicated his party has a Fascist set of beliefs, just a theocratic one. Even if he wanted to pivot into that ideology, he'd lose most of his followers, in the same way that if I suddenly declared my election platform was not on democratic ideals and centralist socio-economic reforms with an eye towards greater security and stability of the nation, but in fact on the basis of my elevation as supreme God-King of the German people, most of my voters would tell me to shove it and not vote for me.
>>
>>528103
Germany is beset by a theocratic regime, far right extremists, the allies and the Comintern and now a communist revolution. This can only be peacefull for so long
>>
>>528107
We're actually not really beset by the Allies anymore, we actually get along pretty well all things considered. The rest is true though, and yeah we're probably fucked. Oh joy.
>>
>>528109
The truth is, we can still win, the right will attack me, dealing with 2 problems, if we get the allies, the Comintern will back off, the theocratic can't do much without allies. You will just have to clean up after the right vs east battle
>>
>>528099
>Reunify By Christmas
Nein
February
I declared independence in August, I originally said I would rejoin in 6 months
Re integration is not instant my friend.
>>
>>528119
>thinking that declaring independence and then undermining us will only get you a slap on the wrist
>>
>>528122
We already worked it out.

EZP is just trying to rush a slow process
>>
>>528119
I'd buy that if you were delaying to explicitly ensure smooth reintegration, but you've done nothing about that, in fact you've done things like institute new laws and your own foreign policies which make it infinitely more complex because we'll have to undo them or at least suspend them. Instead you're just delaying to achieve your own goals.
>>
>>528117
We aren't a we SRG, not by a long shot at least not yet. Your desired form of government is just as antithetical to me as ARFP's and while I'm happy to let the country drift left if that's the will of the people and their representatives, a fully Marxist-Leninist dictatorship of the proles is wholly in contradiction of the system of competitive but non-violent representative democracy EZP stands for.

Any kind of union between our parties no matter how dire the circumstances would have to hinge on written and ratified confirmations that you would hold that system sacred and work within it, barring unanimous agreement to a referendum to change it.
>>
>>528142
>we as in Germany
>>
>>528143
Ah, that makes more sense, well I suppose there's my terms of a union if it ever comes up down the line.
>>
>>528144
Also
do you really want to have a vote of people for an ideologically popular with the masses?
>>
>>528148
Only if there's unanimous support for it in the parliament first. In which case the referendum is just a formality. Besides the very nature of my beliefs means we have to believe in the system and the will of the nation.
>>
>>528150
I guess I'm going to have to sign something with you so I don't get curbed stomped early on
>>
>>528154
I don't think it has to happen yet, maybe at all, it's just something to keep in mind. I'm also a pretty minor party though, I've no real land as my party like yours formed recently (presumably from independents and minor parties that banded together). I have a good amount of pull with the armed forces considering my size, but nothing compared to the NCP or ARFP, I mainly get by by sticking with the formal 'state' as my party is perhaps the most loyal to that original idea of the Weimar so people loyal to the country above parties tend to align with me by inertia.
>>
>>528166
So, you want me to get a paramilitary force too, increasing tensions. Makes sense for long term I guess
>>
>>528169
No, I don't, I'm simply stating facts, and the fact is I'm not a party you can turn to for ironclad protection. Please don't get a paramilitary force, I'm trying to have them outlawed and shut down.
>>
>>528174
What other choice do I have? I don't want to be bullied by the others.
>>
>>528180
Out of character, I can't stop you from doing it if you want to, but in character my party is staunchly against private armies and will probably public speak out against its formation, as well as against the continued existence of such formations under both NCP and ARFP control.
>>
>>528183
It's not out of character, you are tying to keep the democratic spirt by not allowing political party's to be forced out
>>
>>528190
I can't compromise on this point though. I would rather fight a losing battle than win by means I consider tantamount to betrayal of the very basis of democracy.

A private army also just doesn't make sense for hardline democratic centrists like the EZP. It does make a lot of sense for a Communist/Socialist party though, basically every single one in history had some kind of militant arm.
>>
>>527117
I really like the story so far but actually it would be called Freie Alpen Republik not Frei
>>
File: image.jpg (319KB, 1588x1233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1588x1233px
>>528407
Danke
>>528136
Well, yeah. I want to get some stuff done ore be ahead in certain things before I get back.
You just seem to want me in now so I can't get ahead and I lose popularity imo.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 2000x1200px
While I'm out just continue on research, Switzerland, and improving living standards. Keep campaigning beyond election levels showing that we only wanted to protect Germany's values and we can run a country on our own.
Begin tearing down border posts and fences on the border to begin re integration.
See you all soon.
>>
>>528511
German Workers! Your Liberation is Near
>>
>>528407
I'll fix that
>>528511
The FAR continues their policy of research in economic theories, general science and theories of how how the political integration of smaller nations with similar culture can be performedalso know as Anschluss. Campaigning is also in full swing, to try to bring the voters out of their shock at independence and convince them of the party's ability to run a nation. Half of the nation's homes have already been supplied with TVs.
But more importantly, it begins tearing down it's border, and citizens can breathe easier knowing that reintegration, not civil war, is the path the FAR is going down.
With December approaching, the VRA is seeing increased levels of tourism, as it has confirmed that reintegration will happen by the end of December 25th. Over 250.000 rooms have been reserved for Christmas as many simply want to say they were there at the once-in-a-lifetime occasion, though not a particularly large one.
With just over a month until Christmas, and reunification a fact instead of a possibility, the spirits of the people pick up and the fears and worries of the past months melts away.

In this situation of general happiness, a new political party emerges, which espouses socialism and a Marxist-Leninist approach to politics. Along with the EZP, it suggests a break of German voters from the right-wing politics that have dominated it for the last 16 years.

Also, with Czechia being eligible to vote in the next election, should it be one very large district, or split into smaller ones?
>>
>>528674
One large district please
>>
>>528674
Split into smaller ones
>>
>>528674
>it suggests a break of German voters from the right-wing politics that have dominated it for the last 16 years
Thinking I'm really far right kek

Also I want to take down the border I have and just reduce troops and let people know were reunification so there no reason to guard the broader my very small army goes back to protecting the missions around the world.

Campaign hard in Czechia that I want to keep the Czech spirit alive, began holding NCP supported Czech events and other things the Czech people would love, also try and use the money for all the tourism to buy TVs for the people, in each household and make sure they have good living standards if they don't improve them make the Czech people happy, and help they get there spirit back.

Do speeches across radio and other forms of medium that we're be back in Germany by Christmas, that I hope you enjoy the short time we had as a nation, The NCP hope that we did a good job, and remember we work for the people, we make sure everything is better.
>>
>>528680
>>528758
Well, the NCP currently holds Czechia, so unless there are any protests, it will be split up. How, though? German and non-German? Bohemia, Moravia, and the Sudetenland? Make Prague seperate?
>>
>>528792
Fugg, forgot trip.
>>
>>528792
I agree with the split up

Also make sure I do the things said here >>528770
>>
>>528792
Germans, non Germans
>>
>>528841
This is me
>>
>imperial japan is fascist
yeah okay
>>
>>528800
Yeah, I just wanted to make small update before I have dinner.
The makeshift border between Austria and Germany is taken down in the anticipation of reunification, and troop numbers are reduced as they come under the command of von Manstein, division by division. Czech cultural events and festivals are held by the NCP, to increase support in Czechia.
>>
>>528850
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>528856
Do one last massive campaign for tourism for Christmas have it on T.V and do everything we can get get people to come for Christmas to my Republic.

Offer heads of state from US, UK France and other friendly counties, a place for tourism, tell them they're going for a peace mission, to see the treaty of reunification held. Make it paid that they come, just not too expensive, show the world that the NCP loves to be friends with everyone. Just no Chinese, Japs, or Soviets.
>>
>>528856
I guess I campaign in the industrial areas of the country
Form a red guard paramilitary group to protect the party and its interests
>>
>>528856
How does my party fair with the poor working people of the country?
>>
>>528965
>theocratic party
What do you think
>>
>>528973
Right good, since I'm trying to help my fellow Christians. :^)
>>
>>528979
Why not Muslims, they could help. :^)
>>
>>528982
Muslims, get out of my Country :^)
We are the Religion of Peace not them.
>>
>>528945
>the NCP loves to be friends with everyone
>no Chinese, Japs, or Soviets

I see nothing wrong there

The tourism campaign is ramped up yet again, as numbers show that over 650.000 visitors are expected at the Christmas celebration in three weeks' time.
>>528965
It depends upon the country. In the Protestant North of Germany the poor are more attracted to your Christian doctrine due to the large role of faith in the Protestant areas. In the non-German areas the poor like you because you have put yourself up as campaigning for their interest, unlike the Germanocentric parties of the KN and ARFP. In Germany proper the poor prefer conservatives who can make sure the industrial economy is strong, and enshrine German culture and values.
>>528950
The main industrial areas are Bohemia, Moravia, central Germany, the Rheinland and Neiderbayern. The latter two are quite conservative though, so be warned.
>>
>>528988
Alright, avoid the conservative areas >>528987
If Muslims are bad, what about the Jews :^)
>>
>>528987
>Religion of Peace
>Kill your own saviour

wew
>>
>>529000
>killed mad man raving to the feeble minded
>bad
>>
>>529000
I am here friendos
>>
>>529000
Who said I'm Jewish :^)
Just some facts Jews killed the savior, but he rose again.

>>528994
Orthodox Jews are bro tier they are the Real Jews that follow there Religion to the word and I like that about them.

>>528988
I want to invest in our industrial in Bohemia, Moravia since they need to be boosted as well. Also campaign that once NCP is back in the fold with Germany we'll make sure that the industrial economy is strong, since we want a strong industrial base for the people of Germany. We help the poor with food and some housing but that's for only a while, until they can find stable work at a factory or anywhere.

My party has conservatives views on the economy, but also if your poor we're be the helping hand that gets you on your feet with a Bible in one hand and working to make Germany Great Again. Stronger with our economy, industrial, market and other things.

The main point I'm making is I want to make our industrial the best in the world, start up more industrial in my Republic so more people get working, make sure that the workers are treated fairly and pay that the Factories are better equip with lighting, break rooms and that things. Also a Bible in the break room.

>>529016
Hello
>>
>>529016
Hi, we're currently debating on how to divide Czechia. See >>528674
>>
>>529044
I vote for smaller ones. It encourages a better representation and discourages someone winning it by just one or two lucky votes
>>
>>529060
How will it be split then. Just take the Sudetenland out? Split Bohemia and Moravia? Remove Prague and its suburbs? Or maybe a combination?
>>
>>529099
I think splitting it would suffice. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just one huge territory with a lot of delegates like in American politics
>>
>>529099
What about Slovakia, I'll take it
>>
>>529147
Slovakia is it's own country you can't just take it, unless your party does something in Slovakia.
>>
>>529154
When did they seperate
>>
>>529160
We gave it to our allies
>>
>>529160
Well there was a war with the Czech Repubic, Germany took Czech land, left Slovakia be it's own country.
>>
>>529166
Not all of it :^)
>>
>>529169
Slovak Comies is a go
>>
>>529160
After we invaded.

>>528988
I'll continue focusing my campaigning heavily on large cities, using my centrist position to appeal to whichever demographic/s are neglected by the current administration. If wages are lower and work hours shorter, I'll appeal to the rich factory owners who're consequently making far less money. Where taxes are high or welfare sparse-to-noexistant I'll appeal to the neglected poor. I will also try to get as much of the educated/university student vote as I can before Socialism can get its claws into them, presenting the idealistic Democratic notions of the EZP to them and espousing the sanctity and value we place in our republic's system. Present them with solid fiscal plans which scale back unnecessary spending by the state (less subsidised industry, less massive welfare projects) that will allow our GDP to get back in the black. Hook them with the idealism and convince them with the facts and considered policy.

Continue campaigning against the creation and maintenance of private armies by parties within the state, present a bill to the parliament calling for "Simultaneous Demilitarisation of the Political System" under which all parties will disarm their paramilitary forces under one of three schemes, which I'll detail in the next post.
>>
>>529174
Slovakia, as your puppet, is technically your ally, so yes all of it.
Also, shall we skip to Christmas day or do you want to do something first?
>>
>>529195
Didn't even read my post :^(

I want to invest in our industrial in Bohemia, Moravia since they need to be boosted as well. Also campaign that once NCP is back in the fold with Germany we'll make sure that the industrial economy is strong, since we want a strong industrial base for the people of Germany. We help the poor with food and some housing but that's for only a while, until they can find stable work at a factory or anywhere.

My party has conservatives views on the economy, but also if your poor we're be the helping hand that gets you on your feet with a Bible in one hand and working to make Germany Great Again. Stronger with our economy, industrial, market and other things.

The main point I'm making is I want to make our industrial the best in the world, start up more industrial in my Republic so more people get working, make sure that the workers are treated fairly and pay that the Factories are better equip with lighting, break rooms and that things. Also a Bible in the break room.
>>
>>529195
I would like to cons alidade my power and expand the guard
>>
>>529195
Also make sure to
Offer heads of state from US, UK France and other friendly counties, a place for tourism, tell them they're going for a peace mission, to see the treaty of reunification held.
>>
>>529192
So your campaign strategy isn't the same across the country? That's a pretty bold move, but it might pay off.
Cutting industrial subsidies and welfare is also a controversial move, which might win you a lot of university students and fiscal pragmatists, but antagonize the working poor and the rich in the main industrial areas. Bohemia, with its large industry and universities will be especially polarized by this.

Would campaigning against private armies include the Volksarm, which is under the MoD but also under the KN? What about the NCP´s protection for the missions?
>>
>>529216
Well I better campaign. Campaign in the new added territories, as well as North Italy, the Rhineland, and Prussia
>>
>>529192
Taking away my protection of my mission :^(
How about it's just a force enough to protect the missions, and they have to stay there?

>>529222
There not added yet KN :^)
You got to wait still
>>
>>529228
Damn. I feel like his has a hint of Irony
>>
>>529192
> 1. Integration: The paramilitary force's arms, equipment, and enlisted troops will be integrated into the abwehr, being spread amongst the military in such a manner that they are split up and disseminated so that they cannot dominate any one unit. All enlisted personnel will be bumped back down to private soldiers. Officers will not receive a commission but those of the rank Colonel (or equivalent) or below may apply for OTS and gain their commission that way, or otherwise resign or join as a private soldier. Officers of ranks of above Colonel will not be allowed to apply for OTS, except by promotion through the ranks from private soldier.

> 2. Disarmament: The personnel of the paramilitary group will be let go and the materiel either turned over to the Abwehr or scrapped. Personnel may later join the armed forces of their own voilition/conscription but they will then have to abide by the same conditions as in 1.

> 3. Limitation: The paramilitary organisation follows one of the above two options for the vast majority of its forces but maintains a small corp, no more than 8000 men under arms, who have a clear and defined purpose (ie, protecting Christian missions overseas). These men cannot enter Germany under arms, and must seek Governmental approval to improve their equipment or change their mission/assignments.

>>529216
The Volksarm should be integrated into the regular army's command structure. The NCPs would fall under option 3.

I'm also not proposing universal cuts to welfare and industrial subsidization just in areas where it has become rampant, as these things seem to be determined by provincial governments rather than the federal one.
>>
>>529235
You can try campaign against EZP Or SRG :^)
But that's your move

>>529241
I like the plan but I don't know how the ARFP will take it.
>>
>>529245
I imagine poorly because it would curtail his extra-parliamentary power, but I will put it to the parliament on the 26th of December, 1941, so how he takes it frankly superfluous. If he wanted a say he shouldn't have stayed independent.
>>
>>529197
Sorry mate, didn't notice it. The Bohemian and Moravian industry is pretty much saturated, so a large amount of profits go towards dividends. Investment produces few results, but a decent cashflow. The poor will be helped if they need it, and Christian dogma is used heavily to try to get them to help themselves.
>>529205
You consolidate what little power you have, and your "guard" is expanded to some 5.000 people.
>>529215
Heads of state come from across the western world to see the treaty of reunification signed in Vienna (I guess). Al of them accept, most simply glad to see a sense of order brought to Europe again. The threat of the Soviet Union still looms large in the back of quite a few heads, though.
>>
>>529264
Well when can we finally fucking get everyone together? Is everyone unified except ARFP?
>>
>>529264
Can I use the Vienna signing as an opportunity to deepen my relationships with Western Powers? I'd like to kind of use it like a meet and greet with the big players where I can cement myself as the most appealing party to Western Centrist democracy. Perhaps I can host a dinner or cocktail party the day before/after to this end.
>>
>>529277
Not yet it's not Christmas yet but a 2 weeks away and ARFP is waiting for February :^)
But I'm not sure if it's Christmas yet or it passed.
>>
>>529282
Well then we will have to continue without him.
>>529264
Lets call the super important and secret meeting now. France, U.S., U.K., and Japan will have a separate meeting
>>
>>529286
Why would we meet with Japan? The allies also said they won't have serious discussions until after total reunification, which is why I wanted to sanction ARFP for dragging his heels.
>>
>>529295
Maybe. Jesus Christ we are not going to be ready, we should be ready to go too war right when spring comes.
>>
>>529299
We likely won't be, certainly not for an attack. It's possible the war on the Eastern front won't begin until mid-late '42 with a Russian attack if we can bait them into it, but us and the allies won't be ready by June (stockpiling and planning an attack on the scale of one into the USSR is an undertaking beyond huge, it is almost inconceivably large) and we can't go any later.
>>
>>529310
There is no way the Russians will attack us first. They maneuver too well. Once we get that nuke though, we can get them to do a siege of Stalingrad sort of situation, drop the A bomb on them and wipe out a million men
>>
File: Election.png (545KB, 3378x2244px) Image search: [Google]
Election.png
545KB, 3378x2244px
>>529222
>the new added territories
I assume you mean Bohemia and Moravia (21 and 22 respectively), which I've just added.
>>
>>529264
Well I copy EZP idea and use it as my own
I use the Vienna signing as an opportunity to deepen my relationships with Western Powers. I'd like to kind of use it like a meet and greet with the big players where I can cement myself as the most appealing party to Western democracy. Perhaps I can host a dinner or cocktail party the day before/after to this end.

Show them that I'm the good party to be with, since I want to be friends with everyone, I'm a bit center-right but I'm a very agreeable party to be with. I love having visits from foreign counties. That while I was independent I kept the peace and tried to improve the lives of people, as well as trade and make tourism with everyone. We love the war, and they love us back.

For Vienna I make sure everything is ready and make it the finely signing there could be. Give a roaring speech before the siging as the leader of the party. Say that this "independent" was just to protect the fellow Italian, German, Austrian, Czech and others races said be name. That is was to protect ourselves if the ARFP thought to attack us in anyway, but now that it's be resolved we're joining back with Germany. We hope that the NCP did a good job in helping the fellow people here, and I hope that we keep helping you once were back together. It's been a great 4 months, but the NCP is ready to join back to Germany.

If you liked what you saw during the short time we had together, vote NCP. I just thank God that no fighting happened. I hope that we have great relations with everyone here, the US, France, UK, and other named. May you keep trading and touring the lovely lands we have. I love you all may you have a great year.

Then sign the treaty.

For the industry set up some navy industry in Venice and other Italy coast cities that Germany has. Also start some Industry in toys and small things like that to be sold, like snow globes of our Republic and other items that will be great to bring back since the Republic don't last long.

We're coming back y'all.
>>
>>529314
Aside from the morally reprehensible idea of nuking our own troops, we can I believe antagonise the Russians into attacking us through military disruptions of their foreign policy that they are unable to effectively curtail in theater. Currently the opportunity is in China but other arenas for it may open up in the coming year.
>>
>>529331
I didn't want to nuke our own troops, rather encircle the city, and then pull out and drop the bomb. While we could piss them off, they won't be dumb enough to invade our coalition. Stalin was a bully, but not stupid
>>
>>529329
QM i would like the Czech territories more split up. Just become there are lot of different people there.
>>
>>529264
Campaign around Germany, pointing out how well the workers propered from the current socialist policies, also expand the red guard
>>
>>529341
Stalin had his moments of stupidity, he certainly wasn't infallible. But if we want war with Russia, and want a war we can win, we have to make it a defensive one. If we just decide to wait on nukes (an utterly unproven technology which we probably don't even know could be harnessed for military usage yet) we don't need to go to war at all, we can just wait and then just start nuking their major cities with relative impunity.
>>
>>529360
>>529341
>>529355
Does everyone think I'm harmless or what?
Or with the way I pilot my party you don't have to fear me?
Since no one is paying attention. :^|
>>
>>529360
Well Einstein said it could be used for military properties, but I see your point. I would like to destroy their breadbasket, but we do have a very large army that we will need to use somewhere
>>
>>529364
No, your just too predicable to warrant attencion :^)
>>529355
Also buddy up with the other commie nations
>>
>>529277
The NCP will unify next turn, i don't know about ARFP.
>>529281
A cocktail party might be a bit inappropriate for Christmas, seeing as how religion is still a large force in people's lives. A Christmas Eve or Boxing day dinner would be a better way to schmooze up to the allies.
>>529286
Right-o, the S.I.a.S.M. is held, and all the big and small payers of the western world await to hear what you wish to say.
>>529295
Total reunification would not be needed, but the army at least would have to be unified, and all factions needed to back a single military plan.
>>529330
Well, you need to make sure not to invite them at the same time as the EZP.
Hopefully the reunification will go smoothly.
>>529342
Split up more how?
>>
>>529378
Let's go with the Boxing Day dinner then. More will be able to be done after the reunification deal is signed than before.

I still think our best bet for the SIaSM is proposing the Chinese expedition again. At very least we can begin gauging the capabilities of the Red Army.
>>
>>529378
What about me?
>>
>>529378
The last time we met, we agreed to set up a defense in case the Reds were to invade. I know some of you had your doubts, but with what we have seen in China, the fact is cemented that the Red menace will not stop until it is defeated, or we are defeated. Without giving out too much information, there is a weapon that we think will turn the numbers in our favor. As for stemming the tide, one of my colleagues have proposed a secret war under the guise of a peacekeeping mission
>>
>>529391
B-B-But Comies Are Friends
>>
>>529393
Of course, comrade
>>
>>529378
Well for Czech split the German part the Sudetenland so it's three parts.
Well for the party I invite them to Christmas Eve Dinner, since it's the day before the big event and EZP took Boxing Day.

Give the people at the party a gift for coming, if they are American something American like, France the tower of Paris, and other small things that show there counties off.

Tell them that once I'm back in we can talk about what we can do for Germany. Really show that we want to be friends, have Santa Claus be the one handing out the present, saying merry Christmas.

Then took a Christmas picture together with everyone, not forced, and another picture of Santa hats. Before the dinner give thanks to God and Christ for making this possible, that we are thankful that there was no blood loss of any kind between the German people.

Have a great Christmas party, then join the meeting with the other parties and be serious about taking down the Reds. We know that they are trying something as you see in China, they will spread there ideas that will take away freedom of the people, take away Democracy itself, if we don't put a stop to it. My colleagues have a plan for this, a secret war under the guise of a peacekeeping mission with some of my missions of course.

Make sure everything in reunification is going to go smoothly tell the people to prepare, set everything up, get more police, get some barriers to help movement and give people the day off work. Tell them if they want to travel do so before. Tell the people not to use cars since it's going to be busy. Also help the local people get ready for the influx of people make sure everything runs smoothly.
>>
>>529378
Arrange a meeting with the leaders of the Comintern, discuss A communist revolution in Germany and potential entrance into the Comintern
>>
>>529415
Well, that escalated quickly. I'm just saying, our intelligence services are pretty good. If that comes to light, it'll be Palpatine for you. Discussing a revolution in Germany is tantamount to treason, so cross your fingers and hope the rest of the government doesn't find out.
>>
>>529419
>communist
>not having a revolution
It's like the far right here not wanting fascism
>>
>>529424
I know, I'm just letting you know the risk your taking.
>>
>>529427
I don't really care that much about communism OOC, I just wanted to balance the scale a little more
>>
>>529408
The splitting of Bohemia further needs to be approved by the KN of ARFP first, but not the feast.
You hold a lovely little Christmas Eve party with the leaders of the free world and their immediate families, giving them little diplomatic gifts to improve relations with their nations, and to give them something nice to have on top of the mantelpiece back home. After the guests have had their fill of food, you and the men go around back, where you suggest with relaunching the peacekeeping mission project in China.The Allied powers are content with launching this plan, although preferably they should wait until the beginning of January to ferry the troops over, so they can enjoy the holidays. Operations could them be started by early February.

At an honorary celebration in Vienna, at 18:00, the 25th of December, 1942, the chairman of the NCP and President interim of the Vereinigte Republik Österreich, signs a treaty along with König Wilhelm II of Deutschland, finalizing the reunion of the two nations to the raucous cheer of people across Germania. Now only the AFR continues to be nominally independent, and even then join in with the celebrations as their government prepares to reintegrate as well. The Western powers congratulate both sides on this historic agreement, and then leave to attend dinners with their friend and families in the last hours of Austria. At midnight exactly, Boxing day, all of the Austrian flags and signs are taken down, replaced with their old German counterparts. Calm has returned to the land, and the good cheer spreads to all.

>>529388
Sorry, the threads have gone a bit faster than I'm used to.
>>529355
>>529372
You continue your campaign around Germany, spreading the good word of socialism, while adding another 2.000 men into the Red guard. you also begin making contact with the Comintern nations, drawing the eye of the intelligence agency towards you.
>>529384
You suggest relaunching the Chinese expedition again, eliciting confused looks from many in the audience. They tell you simply, "Okay".
The capabilities of the RED army are already being gauged, to an extent, by the Japanese. Perhaps you should ask them.
>>529415
You ask for a meeting with the leaders of the Comintern, namely Joseph Stalin and the Central comittee, along with Mao Zedong and young Afghan leader Nur Muhammad Taraki. They say you can meet at Kiev, but you'll have to get into the USSR yourself. Also a tiny problem, that may not be entirely legal.
>>
>>529470
Well good. Once we unify completely, we can start making moves
>>
>>529470
Try to sneak into Kiev with an escort of red guard, greet them and bring up that the main threat to the revolution may be Japan.
>>
>>529470
Well, on the 27th of December (realised we probably wouldn't hold parliament on Boxing Day), the day after boxing day I will present to the parliament my Demilitarisation of Politics Bill as detailed here: >>529192 and here :>>529241
I will attempt to garner international support for this bill during my Boxing Day dinner, proclaiming it as part of my party's desire to move Germany closer to the Western ideals of stable democracy.

And we will begin making preparations domestic and international to finally launch the Chinese expedition detailed here: >>527270 The relevant units will be organised, permissions obtained from the allied nations now that they've agreed and the task force will begin to assemble in the weeks after Christmas, they should arrive in Hong Kong and Burmese staging points by the end of February and operations should begin in earnest by the end of March.
>>
>>529500
I agree with the demilitarization of politics. I also agree with the bill for requesting supplies for the Chinese mission
>>
>>529498
Where will you attempt to go to Kiev?
>Through Poland
>Through Romania
>Fly straight from Germany
>>529500
On the 27rth of December, the first of three days where the Reichstag will discuss the matters of post-unification, you present your Demilitarization of Politics Bill to the parliament, to be reviewed by your peers. With the ARFP not yet under the authority of the Reichstag, it may be a little problematic, but putting it on the table so soon will allow much room for augmenting it. The preparations for the Chinese expedition are being started as we speak, although the rest of the members (the UK, France, Benelux, Italy, and Spain, Romania, Bulgaria, the US and Poland providing supplies and "aid") ask if you're sure you're all on the same page. The Two dinners of Vienna were a bit odd.
>>
>>529523
Start campaigning everywhere in Germany now that were together, saying what my party stand for and all the things. I think I gave you a good idea what my party says and does.
Try to get the industrial conservatives, and just try to get lots of votes with what I say, for economy I said start looking into farms and farm tools so the farmers have good tools to work with. And make factories for to make the tools and just make them so people get working and our economy goes up.

Also if I have any paramilitary just limit it to what the bill EZP said and keep them to protect my Christian missions. So I agree with the bill EZP wants to pass.

Something else I want to make something for my missions, further extend the missions and make some tracts of cartoons showing a Christian message in them, make them in Arabic, which details that Christ died for your sins, make it a private business and have them print up tracts for the Germans as well and for the African people as well. Use party funds for this.

>>529523
Same page
Also you went real fast for the turn.
>>
>>529523
Just tell them there were some minor mixups with the governmental memos, and matters which were supposed to be brought up at just one event were brought up at both. We'll continue forward with this plan and timetable >>529500 It's a little slower than the fastest we could do things but should give us more time to get everything properly prepared before starting ops.
>>
>>529531
Can some Christian missions come with this "aid" to make it more real?
>>
>>529531
Also I didn't mean to have a mixup
>>
Fill me in everyone. What'd I miss?
>>
>>529523
>Through Romania
>>
>>529535
That's what makes them mixups haha, no harm no foul.

>>529532
I'd prefer not, it might risk alienating some parts of the Kuomintang movement which like most of China are about 50/50 Agnostic to Christian/Folk Religion/Other. That said, you're welcome to send your own missions in independently to operate their own projects in the area, but they wouldn't be part of this task force.

>>529537
Quite a bit, you should probably just read the posts so you get the full scope of it.
>>
>>529545
Incidentally, reading about religion in China is fascinating, they had a whole system of sponsored faith almost that was a bit bonkers and collapsed completely after the fall of the Emperors. Combined with all the Civil Wars and Warlording, it's probably not surprising that a lot of people abandoned faiths.
>>
>>529545
Can you summarize it? I don't want to go through 100 posts.
Something about Kiev?
>>
>>529549
NCP has rejoined the nation, we've put forward a bill to demilitarise the political system, and our Socialist party is currently in the process of covertly making his way to Kiev to meet with the Comintern powers. Those are the big points.
>>
>>529549
Commie party meeting with commies in Kiev
>>
>>529552
>>529554
Uh oh. Is this for diplomacy or to exchange ideologies?
Also how is Switzerland and research going OP?
>>
>>529576
Soon
>>
>>529580
Nein
Republik Uber Alles.

Mccarthyist the fuck out of my land.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

Please ignore this dice roll
>>529512
>>529529
It seems that the demilitarization bill passes, and now it is the question of how the 91.000 troops of the AFRP, SRG and NCP will be integrated into the Abwehr. An idea is to reform the Volksarm into a separate aermy, directly under Reichstag control rather than through the Ministry of Defence. Otherwise they could just be turned into general infantry divisions, or a flexible military police.
2.000 NCP soldiers remain to protect the various missions, whose efforts are being ramped up as we speak through cartoons and Arabic texts. In Germany proper, the party tries to capture the rural vote by promising cheap and reliable equipment to the farmers. This will make you more popular rurally, but will disillusion urban voters.
>>529531
The Allied leaders understand, but want you to make sure this doesn't happen during the expedition. Germany is integral to the mission, being the main architect of it, and cannot afford such mistakes. The plan detailed in >>529500 will go on, with the British sending 3 divisions (Royal marine divs, one Commando), the French will send two mountain units, and Holland, Belgium and Italy will send one division of elite infantry each.
>>529544
You decide to test your luck by going through Romania. The border is porous and easy to get through, but well surveilled, so there´s a good chance someone will see you.
>>529576
Your understanding of economics, econometrics in particular, has increased, allowing you to better reap revenue and budget your spending. The Anschluss doctrine has been developed, and can be used on nations if you so desire. It might cause trouble on the international stage, though.
Switzerland is experiencing a bit of a crisis, with the German 2/3rds majority recently becoming much more nationalist, and seeking to make the confederal government fully German. With over 63.000 men under arms, and Switxerland´s active military only 100.000, tensions have risen to unknown heights. Most nations have agreed that intervening in this powderkeg in the middle of Europe is not a good idea.
>>
>>529602
Shit I though Romania was the low DC but takes a long time one
>>
>>529602
Volksarm will be transformed into second line infantry and military police units under the control of the MoD. They won't be deployed off of German soil except in times of dire need. The rest of them will be integrated into our regular units.
>>
>>529602
Lets send them to Africa and move any soldiers we have down there back to the Mainland
>>
>>529624
>doesn't say how he will pay for all of this without pulling a Bernie Sanders and taxing the rich into oblivion
>>
>>529624
How are you getting the money?
>>
>>529602
QM don't mind the thing I posted
For the mission I pay out of my own party wallet
Start more missions in Africa in French colonies, English colonies, and Dutch colonies. Ask for permission to do so first, if I can then send them. Also ask for donates from Christians around the world to fund for all the missions.

Also look through the party and weed out the people that are corrupt and stealing donating from us.

For the Urban voters, well say we'll going to work together with the other parties to make sure our industrial is up and working.

>>529627
>>529610
What is something we could do to make our industrial great? I propose increasing our goal and steel industrial since we are the main providers of it. Allowing us to make more goods to improve our economy.

Also I want to propose we look for ways to make farming more easy that way we have more food for the coming war.
>>
>>529602
I say we don't re integrate militaries until we reunite, and instead of Abwehr, maybe the Deutsche Republik Korps?

Also Keep Helping Swiss Revolution, offer us to annex them peacefully to end fighting.
Keep improving the standards of living at home with extra cash. Other cash will go into Assault weapons, computers, and suppressing communism. Support Unions though, and shorten the workday to 8 hours.
>>
>>529605
But comrade, communism is for the poor, so a poor score is gut. You and your entourage manage to slip through the border unmolested, but you and many of your fellow men have been noticed, and your travel documented.
>>529619
>>529610
Seems like you two disagree a bit. i'll let you talk this one out.
>>529624
>I don't understand this because we're going to need factories making tools and the equipment for the farmers.
Farmers only make up 3% of the population, and do not require to get new equipment often. the amount of jobs created will be limited, and a focus on the concerns of rural voters will make many see you as a rural-leaning party. And , of course, someone will have to pay for it.

A bill that improves the sewers is put before parliament, but seeing how the country is still divided implementing it might be a bit of a hurdle.
Improving working conditions in the factories faces similar problems, with the added problem of it stepping on union toes, as unions have been the main force for negotiating pay, conditions, compensations, rights etc.
The mission program is extended to its largest logical limit, reaching Somalia, Lybia, the Sudan, Eritrea, and Nigeria. In Nigeria anti-colonialist sentiments have started flaring up, and more men might be needed for protection.

I've got a lot to take care of tomorrow, so I'll see you Sunday. Take care.
>>
>>529640
Oh and we ask for open borders from the rest of Germany.
>>
>>529645
QM don't use that post I deleted it so don't use it use this one >>529638
>>
>>529646
>>529645
> Work standards
We also pass laws to improve work standards.
>>
>>529645
QM I made a new post don't use my old one. See you Sunday Just make sure you don't use my old post just use my new one
>>
>>529638
At this point I'm thinking we should start gearing our industry to a war economy. Less consumer goods, more tools, guns, bombs, rounds and parts, we can make the transition over early to mid 1942.

>>529640
I say we should start the process as part of reintegration, and I see no point in renaming the Abwehr or instating a seperate organisation for these dissolved paramilitary units to make up.

>>529619
Who exactly do you wish to send to Africa and why? I think we should just fracture up the non-Volksarm parts and diseminate them amongst the regular armed forces, while the Volksarm becomes the name for second-line/home defence part of our army and is placed under control of the MoD like everyone else.
>>
>>529645
If they are MP, it would be easier for them to revolt again
>>
>>529657
But the DRK/GRC already exists.
Our military must protect us, we will accept open borders though.
>>
>>529658
Only the Volksarm (ex-KN) will become MPs, and they'll have their leadership changed from that of their party to the ministry of defence. They didn't revolt, and they'll now be distanced from their party and slowly de-aligned as more non-KN people join. The other forces will be completely dismantled and their troops posted to other units as replacements, reinforcements etc.

>>529665
They're going to our regular armed forces, which QM seems to refer to as Abwehr, not to be confused with the real life Abwehr who were an intelligence agency. The word literally means "Defence".
>>
>>529667
Alright. I could agree
>>
>>529669
Awesome, dispute solved, hopefully the complete dismantling of these paramilitaries can be finished by the end of the month, and their reintegration into state military organisations by March or May at the latest.
>>
>>529667
No. We will put them in the GRC.
It's our choice where our troops go, not yours.
If you want to fight and say where a sovereign nation's troops are going to go where after reunification, and think you have power over a country with a large force, you're insane. I'm not starting a war war this, but we aren't budging on that.

Also we wish for the first and second Stanzas from the German anthem be removed when we join. It's not a requirement, but it would be nice to show a new and better phase for Germany is looming.
One of cooperation, not isolation.
>>
>>529677
I don't think you are in any position to make demands. You are the lone man out
>>
>>529677
You would literally be opposing a democratically ratified decree of the nation of Germany. A vote you only didn't partake in because you also unlawfully willfully excluded yourself from the nation.
>>
>>529678
I'm not making demands, I'm just saying it's a
good idea in my opinion to show that Germany is no longer an isolationist state and wishes for cooperation.
If you say no, I'll just vote on it when I rejoin.
>>529667
Is a demand.
>>529680
We are a sovereign nation now. Even if the Weimar Republic doesn't see us as one. We can do what we want with where our assets are moved to. If you have an issue with it they will remain as AFRC.
TLDR: Deal with it
>>
>>529680
Also
>Nation of Germany
You mean the Weimar Republic. I have most of Germany mate.
>>
>>529699
I appreciate you coming back in a few months and all, but still. I didn't realize he was commanding foreign troops. We will wait until you come back
>>
>>529650
>>529655
Your old post is discounted, don´t worry.
>>529707
We became a Kingdom back in part VI I think.
>>
>>529699
>>529714
The intention would be that this would be what happened as we moved towards and after we completed reunification.

My concern was with this part of the sentence " instead of Abwehr, maybe the Deutsche Republik Korps".
>>
File: shrug.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>529717
I know, remember I brought up the idea for Willy? I'm just saying republic because he's a figurehead.
Also any updates on my stuff before you go?
It's okay if you don't though friendo.
>>
>>529714
Alright, sounds good my friend!
Should I just annex Switzerland?
Put the state out of it's misery?
>>529719
>Takes troops out of task force
>Trains them more and uses them for special ops, defense, and inciting subversive activities.
>Essentially now a whole force of Seal Team Six.
>"Hey guis, let's just put them into our national guard instead of back into our task forces! hue hue hue!"
>Apparently the troops are no longer commanded by their government or commanders, but another nation's.
Read that to yourself.
>>
>>529763
Oh also I'm not sure if I ever posted my anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKkRS4rL6Pw
>>
>>529329
>Just now seeing this
We had elections?
>>
>>529763
Yeah. If you think you can. We can just say that the German government had no action in it. We can "reprimand" the leaders later
>>
>>529763
>>529774
No we shouldn't. The annexation of Switzerland would undo all the good work we've done making ourselves not to appear like/be a bunch of expansionist twats. It could be seen as and in fact would be a violation of nation whose neutrality is recognised by every major nation in Europe and several beyond.
>>
>>529779
I could do a socialist revolution over there and have the new government join our sphere
>>
>>529779
I was thinking about that, but it was done by a fringe group
>>
>>529774
Great!
I must unify the Alps. Anschluss Zeit MUTTERFICKERS!
>>529779
Ever heard of a fake civil war? I can just declare war, we have a pretend war, I surrender, the ARFP is "disbanded" but actually just named GRP (the original name I had) or AFP to think everything is dandy.
>>
>>529782
>>529783
> a fringe group
That controls a huge portion of our nation and is about to 'rejoin' our nation. Additionally nations have a right to self-determination and if they want to join us then they'll do so peacefully and without the conniving or scheming of an outside force. Think about how defensive ARFP gets when other parties even campaign in his lands and then imagine that it's another nation doing that. It's immoral and barbaric and as long as the EZP has a voice in parliament I will never condone it, nor be complicit in its execution by action or inaction. And I'll make this known publicly to the people of Germany and of the world.
>>
>>529792
So you declare war, win then we invade and replace your group with GRP? EZP does raise a good point though>>529795
>>
>>529792
I'm also looking in the archive, ever have a cringe so bad at yourself in a /qst/ thread because you think you can just jump in?
http://4archive.org/board/qst/thread/281963
Look up GRP.
Fuck me
>>
>>529796
Essentially, but we try to keep the bloodshed low.
Essentially High quality war re- enactment, and we don't let in any newspeople.
And I just rename to GRP or something to throw off the rest of the world. where my entity is just renamed and put figureheads to make it look real.
Essentially a /pol/ conspiracy.
>>
>>529811
I like it, but I do want the EZP to listen and we can get down to specifics
>>
>>529812
it's a complex idea and will maybe fuck up. Should I just go do it and we do other ideas to get forgiveness? or should I just peacefully do things and offer diplomatic annexation or let it join us?
>>
>>529818
Well if you invade and are successful, it will be too late. You can hold a referendum
>>
>>529811
You can't keep a fake war secret. Maybe for a couple weeks, or a month, but if you move enough men there to fool the world, the men will leak it because they're just soldiers and soldiers gossip like old women. Besides, that's just making the action even more morally reprehensible.

>>529812
If the Swiss want to join Germany, they'll have a referendum by their own volition and then come to Germany and say so. Our only righteous action is to do nothing and leave their country to be governed by them.
>>
>>529827
Easy solution, have the far right over there stage a coup and then have them join us
>>
>>529826
>>529827
Alright I guess
So referendum or just let the rebels do it over the next month or so?
>>
>>529829
I'm doing that currently, but with nationalists.
who are you/ were you if you used to come on often?
>>
>>529830
Just leave and stop intruding on their national policy, let whatever happens happen. If there is sufficient support for it, they'll call a referendum and it will be successful or unsuccessful. Stop funding pro-annexation factions, arming potential rebels or whatever else you've been doing as part of inciting Switzerland to join and just let them self-determinate under their own power.
>>
>>529837
No.
>>
>>529837
But they probably won't on their own. We can fund pto German groups for propaganda and revolution, There is nothing wrong with that
>>
>>529840
Am I the only one who feels that EZP typically is the only one who always disagrees on what we should do? This is coming from a party who created their own state because of disagreements.
>>
>>529840
> But they probably won't on their own
Gee almost like there isn't really enough support for the movement then is there? Most of the pro-German supporters are new ones who fled there fearing civil war in Germany, which is now averted so they can just come back. How would you feel if your country was flooded with refugees from your neighbour, who shortly afterwards started vocally demanding that instead of returning to their now stable country they in fact want you to join theirs. Only about 12-15% of the Swiss population supported joining Germany in October.
>>
>>529850
So are you saying we would need 50% support?
>>
>>529850
Okay? But unification. Have you forgotten my platform?
>>
>>529854
Well, 51% technically, a majority of the voting public. And I don't want it secured through bribery, chicanery, monetary funding or intimidation from outside their nation.
>>
>>529857
And I don't care. the civil war has begun.
Deal with it.
>>
>>529871
>>529857
Fuck. Well, EZP and I will have to deal with the fallout. Are you sure? This could really fuck us over
>>
>>529878
I'm not getting directly involved with it. Nothing will change in my involvement despite a friendly offer at unification.
EZP wants me to stop the revolt completely by magic.
>>
>>529888
So there will be no fallout for us, unless someone pieces together that I'm funding the rebellion. Also my offer is to both sides of the fight to ensure a yes.
>>
>>529888
Nice trips. Are there enough rebels?
>>
>>529915
OP said ~65,000
The Swiss Army is only ~100,000
So we can win if we gain traction.
>>
>>529878
When has the ARFP cared about anything other than securing as much immediate power for itself as possible?

>>529888
No revolt or civil war has started yet, the situation is simply tense.

>>529915
63'000 to Switzerland's 100'000
>>
>>529935
Most of the time. I just see you as a challenge to my power so recently I've tend to be more aggressive with influence. Otherwise I am typically more focused on development and politics.
>>
Soon The World Will Be Painted Red
>>
>>529985
Kek.
I have satisfied the lower and upper class.
I'm good. and I will just declare independence again. No scarification here.
>>
>>529994
Declare it where?
>>
>>529994
>pleasing both classes
>ever
If you did then this isn't a really good political simulator
>>
>>530002
No I'm just saying if he goes crazy I will just declare independence and neutrality to prevent commie commie, considering I have been working on universal support from all classes.
>>
>>530004
I'm working on it I meant.
And it's not impossible, just hard to pinpoint.
>>
>>530011
Sorry m80, but you cant satisfy all classes without going to extreme lengths and I don't think you are there yet
>>
>>530018
see
>>530014
>>
>>530014
In this time period, it was the classes where vey antagonistic to each other. It's why communism and other extreme ideas thrived
>>
>>530026
and I can't ease it?
>>
>>530036
It would be very hard without going full comie or fascist
>>
>>530042
whatever, the world isn't black and white. We just need to find middle ground.
I'm gonna play some games, see you tomorrow.
>>
Anyone here?
>>
>>531161
I'm here forever
>>
>>531167
Same.
So do we agree to offer unification with Switzerland?
>>
>>531185
Of course. Talk about the benefits. If they say no, continue to fund the separatists movement
>>
>>531195
Okay, I will do so.
What if they find our funding projects?
>>
>>531216
Deny deny deny
>>
>>531217
Overruled Overruled Overruled
>>
>>531234
Debying it would probably be the best
>>
>>531234
Why overule it? Do you want to admit in funding coup in another country
>>
>>531304
Well he's a red.
We aren't involved at all *wink*
Gonna go do some grocery shopping and go get a copy of COD BO1!
<3
>>
>>531309
Nope!
This is a non public meeting, and I will never release the news to the public.
Also I begin campaigning for myself and NCP in Switzerland.
>>
>>531316
I'm here and like OP said ge don't be here today
>>
Hello thread, J.A(R) "inventor", been-here-since-thread-one-er and various other things I've come to say something; what in the almighty fuck have you done.

When I lost track of the thread we had just got Iraq into our sphere and a bunch of other things, now I return to see you've almost went through a civil war.

EZP, I have more problems with you than I can be bothered to express, you are trying to remove the existence of paramilitary groups which is fair enough but you choose to do it when all who would be apposed are unable to vote. Good politic but just a dick move over all.

Then there is you being against us uniting more nations under us, it is the 1940-30s deal with it; colonialism is in fashion, conquest is viable and without WW2 it will remain that way for some time longer.

NCP, I love your concept and wish you continued success in converting Africa.

SRG, you are a communist / socialist group, inherently I dislike more or less everything you could possibly stand for except National healthcare and pensions.

Everyone else, you are doing good in my books but I'd advise against letting a war so soon. We have some projects we need to complete before then (like fortifying Iran, because they have NO FORTS against the soviet border).
>>
>>531868
Well thank you for that JAR maker. I was trying something different with the concept by adding religion in it. So I shape my party around that main pillar.

>>531304
>>529935
>>530002
>>529830
Also when QM comes back I'm going to need some support for the efforts in Africa, naming Nigeria
>>
>>531906
Soon my friend, you will see the revolution
>>
>>531868
Who were you? Grone? GLCN?
>>
>>531940
Just an anon, not a party. Couldn't be bothered to form one all that time ago seeing as all the present parties were in unison as to their policies which all in turn merged with my beliefs.

I am the man who started the J.A.R (Joint alliance rifle) project, I am the man who pushed for fortification of the eastern nations, I am a man who assisted in the formation of the Anti-Comintern Pact, I am a man with many masks but one face. Which do you know me by?
>>
>>531868
I also agree with everything you said. SRG's methods are more tolerable and "kosher" persay than EZP's, and he's doing meetings with Stalin.
So let's add up who would be what:
ARFP: Meritocratic Republic
KN: German Empire
NCP: The Alpha of Theocracies.
SRG: GDR
EZP: Single Party state
You will know me as ARFP, however I've gone through many changes. What name were you in thread 2?
>>
>>531961
Anon I was with you for pushing that fortifications on the eastern nations that wall of forts, I help make possible.

>>531977
Do you feel that EZP wants to get as many votes from people as possible? So he promises stuff? EZP really doesn't want us getting new land, which in turn leds to more votes.
Also you forget NDP but I didn't see him for a while.

>NCP: The Alpha of Theocracies.
:^)

>ARFP: Freedom Republic
>>
>>531977
Just an anon, a contributer without name. I worked behind the mask of governance to strengthen our nation, giving a write-in for instance when we had our meeting with the UK, France and America as to forming a force against communism.

I also suggested strategy during our war with Italy and named it in thread later.

>>531995
I know you were, your two parties are like oak to the many willows that have came and gone; where you did not bend, they grew around you.

I've just managed to finish reading the last thread and all of this thread today but I'll have to take care of some business and won't be able to continue posting soon...
>>
>>531995
Yeah, EZP seems to be a 2016 style party. Even though I have modern aspects, like my human rights views, I still want Anschluss.

>Freedom Republic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
>>532006
KN's still here.
See
>>531304
>>
>>532006
Well it's great to see you back anon. Do you want to play independent or something so we will Identify you better?
WB
>>
>>532019
I also want to Anschluss., since I want to have the chocolate and ski tourism we can use for Germany
>>
>>532049
Eh, I plan on maintaining my current method of being in the background rather than a clear character. Makes it easier to change your position and to recover from dumb mistakes.
>>
>>532066
Yeah, smart.
>>
>>532072
Best of luck with returning to unified Germany, hope we can work something out on the para-mil front but I think our hands are kinda tied.

If it makes you feel better I have some cunning plans...
>>
>>532081
We're going to integrate soon, I would reunify now but EZP will just veto everything I do and go to corruptive measures to ensure a law is not passed.
What is your plan?
>>
>>532093
Well, a law can be overturned or re-written, a party can lose majority and so much more if the wheels of democracy are properly greased...

Failing that, consider the fact that you aren't allowed an established armed force under your political and martial control. However members of your political party are allowed to own firearms and can participate in "hunting trips"...

This is before even considering the possibility of purchasing some colonial land to turn into a "Party facility"...

Failing that, just don't integrate until they agree to repeal the law and/or you'll do the same in return for the laws enforced by you since the separation of Germany into multiple states.

I wonder what history books of this period are going to be like, considering how our nation has shifted all over the place...
>>
>>532093
Well ARFP I could back you up in overturning stuff if they won't help us
>>
>>532125
I will try, but my only bad blood is with EZP. Should I just use Mccarthyism to flush him out?

Probably will be called the clusterfuck years or Glory years.
>>
>>531977
> A Party who formed an actual one party state accusing me of forming one
Well memed chap.

I'm enjoying the amount rectal devastation the idea of a centrist progressive party with an actual belief set it sticks to is creating though, carry on.
>>
>>531868
> colonialism is in fashion
Actually it's going out of fashion, even without WW2, self-determinism is the growing trend, WW2 simply sped up the transition.

I stated when I formed my party that it was against further annexations and invasions of other nations. It was part of the founding principles of the party and I'm not sure why everyone's acting so surprised and betrayed that my party would, you know, actually push policy and discourse towards supporting its belief set.
>>
>>532166
I imagine something like this;

"Now everyone seeing as we have finished discussing the Italo-German war and the post-war growth period, turn to page 22 in your history of Europe books. Today we will read about the period of political strife that occurred in Europe during the early 1940s...

During this period, the rise of a more moderate party occurred resulting in a serious political crisis discomforting the established political parties with their policies. This resulted in these parties breaking off and forming separate nations in an attempt to protest their unwillingness to deal with the... moderate ideas of the new party...

Yes, Alex, you want to say something?"

"My mother and father were there! They said it was a once in a life time event..."

"That is correct, Alex, one of the political parties new nations was wise enough to take advantage of their position to enrich their controlled region through the use of international tourism. Now can you name the city the treaty, symbolising their return to Germany occurred in?"

"Uh... Venice?"

"Close, it was the city of Vienna. This period also saw the new party, the EZP, take advantage of the separate of the other political parties out of the German nation. Knowing however they would return by passing a law that would require them to relinquish control of their para-military forces.

Now Alex if you wouldn't mind reading passage 1 of page 22 to the class. I have to grade your question papers from last lesson"...

>>532262
I have no problem with you sticking with your set principles, to be frank it is one of the few things you have got left going for you in my mind, seeing as we disagree on policy in many regards.

However I would point out that self-determinism was a growing trend as a individualistic concept. People would still fight for their nations glory, for wealth, for nationalistic pride and for their leaders just as well as any troop of any other era under the same conditions.
>>
>>532243
He never formed a single party state, he formed a state where his government was in control and no other elected official from any other party was present to be removed from power. It was only a one party state because they were the only representatives of the people voted in at the time, mostly since they never had a formal vote.
>>
>>532243
>Calling a democracy that has advocated several other parties to campaign and has even campaigned for another party in the north a dictatorship simply because they are the only one that is banned from the state due to wishes to bring it destroy the state.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I even prefer SDP in my shit over your party

Even though we soon should give our colonies independence, I haven't made such a fuss over everything THAT I FUCKING CAUSED INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENTS.
No hard feels IRL though bro.

>>532288
True, plus Baden-Wurttemberg also has KN influence, but it would look bad to have a strange Exclave.
>>
>>532296
I disagree with your opinion about freeing our colonial holdings, rather I just want to make them into "greater Germany" if that makes sense.
>>
File: NCP Knight.jpg (40KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
NCP Knight.jpg
40KB, 500x717px
>>532243
>>532262
>>532296
My founding principles is to make everyone a Christian

Also can I have more support troops in Africa to protect against mostly the Nigeria.

Also I want to start a Christian Order of course when the top guys in it wear plate and dress up as knights.
And they serve to protect the missions around the world.

I still need a name, but don't get hurt or try to take them away from me still it's my party deal
>>
>>532305
Man I should proofread things
It's my kind of my parties deal. All pay for by my party.
>>
>>532304
Ehh, I get that, but I mean later. We should treat them equally, but for now hold them until the 50's.
As long as you won't segregate Jews or Muslims Nazi or Apartheid Style. Do what you want with NEETS though.
>>
>>532318
>As long as you won't segregate Jews or Muslims Nazi or Apartheid Style. Do what you want with NEETS though.
meant for
>>532305
>>
>>532276
I meant National self-determinism, or the granting of nations to ethnic minorities that had previously been subjects of larger empires, or likeminded groups of people that had developed their own national identity. Places like Poland, Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia, Czechoslovakia is essentially a semi-failed attempt at this kind of thing. It really gained traction after WW1, especially in the US, but became increasingly popular in even Western Colonial powers like the UK. Now this didn't mean they would just relinquish their holdings but they generally ceased pursuing new ones and eventually would've transitioned their colonies into their own states. Except then WW2 happened, they ran out money and basically just left most of them so half the colonies that couldn't support themselves without their parent state, became shitholes.
>>
>>532323
Well for the African Colonies I think we should make them up to per with Germany and have them with us. Since with independence Africa is known not to work,

Don't worry about segregate.
>>
>>532330
Good. We should release them eventually when we make them their own economic powers.
>>
>>532325
You have a good grasp on this but there is something you must realise. We need the resources held by many other nations, allying them only provides them to us under certain circumstances. Where as uniting land allows for more efficient use of resources to destroy communism.
>>
>>532341
I really don't want to release them when they are their own economic power, since I fear they will fail without us keeping the corruption down, and since they were not there own countries before and if they like being with us, why free them?
>>
>>532343
This 90%
We should definitely unite all Germanic States under our rule, including Hungary, Poland, Finland, and Estonia.
Any expansion post that should not be necessary and we should try to do it as peaceful as possible.
Otherwise we must expand.
>>
>>532357
No not like a "hey here you go, piss off"
We should ease them off, and we eventually turn them into a similar scenario to modern Canada where they are still really close to their parent nation
>>
>>532357
This, we are a major step up from the Italians and seeing as how I plan to give them the right to vote for local officials and such eventually chances are they'll want to remain with us.

>>532362
I still say invading Siam and such is a good idea. We should also consider a few other possible wars, to strengthen our allies. Greece could certainly do with more Turkish lands for example...
>>
Okay how do you guys feel about communism
>>
>>532383
I don't think Siam is worth it DESU.
I mean eventually European colonies will claim independence. Considering it's January 1942, we get them for what, 10 years? Not worth it in my opinion and we may get flak for it.
>>532394
Socialism seems somewhat tolerable, Stalinism is wrong outright. You seem quite flexible though.
>>
>>532394
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Communism get out

The main thing about communism my party doesn't like is that communism counties slowly turn the people atheist. Like my party see Russia and feel sad that the Christian faith is degrading.

So I would have a good reason IC to not like communism
>>
>>532405
>trying to find an excuse to hate communism
>no proof the comie = atheist
>>
>>532404
I think our colonies are worth keeping and improving, they claim independence in real life because with WW 2 they were less supported. And we need the colonies how will the independence nations feel about the white man coming in the country doing missions?

So IC I want to keep the colonies since it make the missions easy.

>>532412
Also taking private ownership and the guns. And inefficient for the economy.
>>
>>532404
Siam is worth it, trust me. We can delay them even considering independence if we can disrupt their unified culture and bring Germans over to "weaken their blood" so to speak.

>>532394
I live in the UK, thus I think the socialist policies of free healthcare, pensions and such are valid and valuable to a modern society. However they do require a large force of government workers to stop people abusing them.

As to actual communism, state ownership of business and shares is fine, so long as there is some degree of free market interests.
>>
>>532419
>nothing to do with faith
>the thing your party is all about
>>
>>532422
There is also the red purge a communist country that did it, also it's the 40s

>>532420
As for the free things I don't think we should do since we are in the 40s. I think that for later on down the road, we need to strength our economy before we give "free'" stuff
>>
>>532420
We should not really degrade the Africans essentially is what I want.
I'm fine with SRG as long as he doesn't fuck over our system.
>>
>>532449
So long as the Africans don't present any problems I won't really push anything about or on them.
>>
>>532465
Agreed.
What should we do on the growing tension with the Reds and the hardline """""""""""center"""""""""""?
>>
>>532489
War with the first, elimination of the second through other means. As I already mentioned, gears of democracy...

Also we could state that all laws passed by all Germanic states during the period of the party separations have to be re-ratified with all members present.
>>
>>532489
Well there is the joint mission, and our huge armed forces
>>
>>532343
Do we though? What resources does Switzerland grant us? Not very many really, it's got basically no mineral/natural resources to speak of, it's not particularly densely populated and its industry is small.

Besides the different virtues of wealth by conquest and wealth by alliance and trade are still open to debate, and the EZP is definitely on the latter side of that debate.

It's also worth noting that ooc I could probably stomach an annexation or two, but the EZP isn't me. It's the product of me looking at the thread and basically seeing a hugbox for right wing extremism, which doesn't make sense in a democractic nation. There will always be opposition parties, and when I joined the thread there basically wasn't any, so I created the EZP as a party to represent the imaginary people of Germany who would disagree with the current establishment. Didn't want to make a socialist party so I made them hardcore centrists with a pro-West bent.

>>532362
> Hungary, Poland, Finland, and Estonia
None of those places identify as Germanic/have predominantly German peoples mate. Hungary, Estonia and Finland are Finno-Ugric and the Poles are West Slavic.
>>
>>532500
>>532498
True.
So who out of the two far left factions is more of a threat? SRG seems sketchy, but has worked with us for the time being.
Who is a threat to the stability of the Republic/Kaiserreich?

>USSR
>Libertarian and far left sects
>FAR

I am currently speaking as both a party and a nation.
>>
>>532524
>I said plus implying that I want them as well as all German assets.
>>
>>532538
I don' like the SRG, but it is freedom of speech
>>
>>532524
I've never wanted to conquer Switzerland, perhaps purchase land from them and such but not conquer. I want to conquer Siam because it gives us rubber and a naval base to use in the far east.

As to your point about Hungary, Estonia, Finland and Poland. Some of them hold, historically, German lands. Poland for example and Hungary technically is """Germanic""".
>>
>>532556
Switz was my idea. They are one of the last places that speak German that is not in our control.
>>
>>532556
My missions are the first stage in helping us get other lands. If the people are Christians by the time we get the land the less tension between the locals and government. More reason to like us.
>>
>>532568
Why do you get to keep a paramilitary force
>>
>>532576
Because you touch yourself at night to a poster of Lenin.
>>
>>532556
They aren't that Germanic though, we'd be better off simply making Alliances with them, exactly the same way they allied with Germany during WW2. Purchase land or discussion of Federation with their lawfully elected government even would've actually been okay with the EZP.

>>532576
Because they're on the condition of being small and only allowed to operate overseas.
>>
>>532576
Because they are not in Germany, they serve to protect the missions around the world.
>>
>>532587
>>532589
So if I send the red guard to Russia it's fine?
>>
>>532607
Just don't let the others know :^)
>>
>>532607
Hell no, that would be assisting a enemy and also assisting another nation. That requires permission from the government.
>>
>>532613
If I buy a house there and then send it there I'm "protecting my assets" like the NCP
>>
>>532607
No, not really. They have to have clearly defined mission, that's ratified by parliament before it can be set/changed. In the case of NCP that's protecting his missions from violence and was considered ratified as part of the initial bill. Yours would have to go through parliament too. Unless you just feel like ignoring any semblance of due process or democractic leanings, seems to work pretty well for ARFP.
>>
>>532620
EZP, passive aggression is unbecoming of a political leader and of a person.
>>
>>532620
So if I penguin to have an embassy for my party to calm down the comies, it's fine
>>
>>532628
I'm not sure if that qualifies as passive aggression, it's snark. Passive aggression would be if I refused to directly accuse ARFP of it, instead alluding to a nebulous "some players" or the like.

>>532629
Nations have embassies, not parties.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
>>532578
Kek
>>532524
The only thing is you are a MODERN centralist. While my social policies like the fact that I'm open to gay marraige and stuff are modern, my foreign and economic policies are far right.
So even though in truth your party really evens things out and definitely makes it more fun, you are like extreme left at the moment familam. Occupy Wall street left.
Definitely don't change your party though, it does keep it from becoming a hugbox of far right parties with hard ons for empire
>>
>>532652
I'd actually be a pretty boring party in 1940s UK or France. Maybe a bit more progressive than most centrist parties but not really noteworthy. I would be one of those minority parties that gets forgotten over the years in two party majority systems. But I've been dropped into a country where that position is extreme and there's no two party setup, so it's kind of a sink or swim moment.
>>
>>532683
Yep, and everyone around you is tying lead weights to ya!
>>
>>532695
Which is why I have been working on my political gainz. Gotta get swole charisma. That said, the SRG is hopefully going to be boon, giving the right a more extreme target to focus on or if I'm not so lucky, an erstwhile ally (who will inevitably communism me in the back if we ever actually make headway).
>>
>>532683
Yeah but you won't really drown. I'm the most powerful party and even I honestly had 30% of the vote last election.
>>
>>532705
Also SRG is more cooperative, even if we may need him to reform his policies in the future, you tend to be very stiff on your policies.
>>
>>532707
Any kind of real civil conflict would destroy my party if it lost, a concerted poltical effort from the conservatives might also be able to do it after a while.

>>532720
I'm actually pretty flexible on policies that weren't in the kind of 'brief' of the EZP when I first formed it. Economic and Social reforms or pograms, state military decisions and other stuff like that is actually pretty flexible in my eyes, one of the benefits of being centrist is that I can pick bits from each side that I like without having to wholly commit to them. But lately there just hasn't been a whole lot of that, it's mainly been civil conflict stuff and paramilitary organisations etc. Stuff which the EZP won't budge on.
>>
>>532720
>reforming the basis of my party
>ever
I'm open to compromise but I can't just say I'm far right now
>>
>>532805
I never said you had to become another far right lunatic, that's my job.
I just mean less extremism with wanting Stalinism. Essentially modern day Vietnam is alright, but it is concerning that you are Sovietsky
Your current state though desu is better and will be more exciting! :3
>>
File: EZP I WANT MY SEATS.gif (447KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
EZP I WANT MY SEATS.gif
447KB, 640x480px
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
EZP I WILL END YOU! YOU WILL RUE THE DAY TO THOUGHT TO MESS WITH ME. GET OUT MY BOARD NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU ARE A NIGGER. YOU WHOLE FAMILY ARE NIGGERS KILL YOURSELVES. NAZIS SHOULD HAVE PURGE THE JEWS AND YOUR FAGGOT ASS.

BAIT POST REEEEEE
>>
>>533748
EZP! THE DELEGATES EZP!
>>
>>533801
Just give me the delegates EZP, I don't want to fight you.
*takes off cowboy hat*

I preferred Rubio and later Kasich in the race
>>
>>533748
I leave the thread for one day, and already we've gone from discussion to meme discussion to full-on shitposting

Anyway, it's late January now, the Chinese mission is about to make landfall, and there is less than a month until the FAR unites with Germany and becomes a party again. Also, the SRG Central Committe has finally reached Kiev, where they will meet Stalin and his crew and talk about Marxism-
Leninism or proletariat liberty or whatever communists talk about.
>>
>>534062
Check on the progress of all of our research programs
>>
>>534062
We will also check our 5 main projects. How is the people's opinion on me? Both inside and out of the FAR.
>>
>>534062
Fellow Comunists, the revolution is in jeopardy. We have fascists to the eats and the west. And all the while the so called allies plot to take out the winner. If we don't strike Japan before another nation strikes us. Then the revolution is doomed to be destroyed by the capalist pigs
>>
>>534068
>>534096
The research on the MOLLE is finished, as well as basic economics research, while military-grade rockets are still a year away. Basic jet engines exist on paper, but creating functioning ones on planes is proving a bit of a problem. the first jet engine flight will probably not start until June.
The AFRP has lost a small part of its popularity in the rest of Germany, but within its borders it stands strong among the lower classes, who are content with AFRP leadership as long as it supplies jobs and gov't benefits for them . The upper classes, however, are a different story, as the more educated populace is flocking towards the new EZP party. The lands across the Weser, being closer to Berlin than Bavaria, have also sen a dramatic decline in AFRP support, with the workers of the state turning increasingly left-wing after the event that caused the fragmentation of Germany (probably should give it a name). The elections this summer will probably see a sharp dip in the party's following, but its core will still be firmly theirs and it will still rival the KN for the seat of largest party.
>>
>>534148
I'm here
>>
File: China.png (179KB, 1524x1600px) Image search: [Google]
China.png
179KB, 1524x1600px
>>534111
You do realize that the Comintern is already at war with Japan, right? Most of Northern Manchuria and Inner Mongolia have already been occupied.
>>534163
Nice to have you. You wanted your missionary protection expanded, right? How many did you want? Also, it is to be mentioned that Nigeria is now 70% Christian, and around 5% f Somalia and Libya have now joined the Catholic church, with a tiny amount of Protestants.
>>
>>534148
Shit
Ask how we can improve the wealthy's lives.
Outside of my borders I don't really care.
Try to bring in ex ARFP members. By stimulating exports and knocking out EZP influence in Bavaria, Baden, Cologne and Essen.
Essentially show that we support both the Employer and employee.
Lower taxes on businesses and overhaul the education system.
Essentially bastardize Swiss Socialism with American Capitalism.
>>
>>534225
Replace Japan with Germany
>>
>>534238
This is me
>>
>>534257
>medivial orders
>1940s
Do you want to be the laughing stock of the nation?
>>
>>534262
Your right.

>>534225
QM don't make it Medieval make it a modern Religious order with Modern gear.
>>
File: image.jpg (316KB, 1014x1394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316KB, 1014x1394px
>>534257
This sounds like the KKK almost.
I've supported you for a while, but I'd reconsider this M Knight Familan
Just mormon every home.
>>
>>534313
It's not the KKK. I don't want to kill people or force them to be Christian since it doesn't work. If you don't like the idea of be protecting the missions I could always stop it.

>>534225
QM just don't listen to my Religious order post

Just send more normal troops to protect the missions, since parties think I'm going to kill the natives or something.
>>
>>534321
>to protect missions
OOOOH
Yeah do that.
For the remainder of independence we will protect the missions.
>>
>>534238
So you want to convince the Comintern to declare war on Germany?
>>534233
The wealthy would prefer the powers of the unions curbed, and see the party move away from nationalism. Those things might not be popular with the working poor, though.
You try to stimulate exports, but since you can't devalue the currency or make bilateral deals, it has limited effects. Steps are also taken to crack down on EZP influence, which see success outside of the big cities, where colleges and academia is still heavily leaning towards the EZP.
Business taxes are lowered, but an education system overhaul will not be completed before reunification.
>Essentially bastardize Swiss Socialism with American Capitalism.
Swiss socialism isn't really a thing.
>>534272
>>534321
The armed wing of the religious order is boosted, not consisting of 12.500 good Christians. These will help defend the missions and are equipped with modern (although not military-grade) weaponry.
>>
>>534386
Yes
>>
>>534386
Well start knocking out EZP influence in the lands that were my Republic lands
Then lower businesses taxes a bit, and keep up the missions.

Make sure that everything is going well, make sure there is no corrupt party members, and other things to make sure my party is running well. Make sure the people in the missions are doing there jobs, and not lazying around.

All the missions are protestant of course. See which other countries want to help on the missions. Ask the UK and America if they want to help with the missions.

Have some propaganda printed up in secret of Germany against the Commies.
>>
>>534386
Also for training of the troops, they need to learn how to shoot and kill. So I want a new system put in place, instance of using round balls to practice with the soldiers, change it to man shape paper to shoot. Also do a system where targets pop up and you have to shoot them like reflex.

All of this is done to increase our soldiers battle effective and make sure they can pull the trigger when they face a enemy. Like it a reflex for them, increasing the amount of people shooting to kill, which in turn help us win wars.

Make sure the soldiers protecting the missions are Good Christians.
>>
>>534386
Curb the union strength and put it to the bare minimum amount to not upset the rich or poo too much. Host live debates with hardline EZP supporters and treat them the same way Nazis were ~10 years ago.
Begin rising the German flag over our parliment. Our reign has reached it's twilight.
>>
>>534428
>it's
its*
Fuck me.
>>
>>534389
The leaders of the Comintern stare at you, wondering if this is some sort of trick. Why would a German want his own country to be invaded? Besides, the Japanese still control the majority of Manchuria, as well as the Yangtze river. Total war on two fronts is too risky, and if the British intervene it will become three fronts.
>>534402
>>534419
The NCP conducts an audit to weed out any corrupt or lazy people in the party. A few low-level missionaries and politicians are sacked, and immediately replaced with more loyal men. Your men-at-arms in the missions are put into soldier training similar to what Volksarm soldiers receive. This proves to be a bit of a problem as some people have this silly belief that "Thou shalt not kill".
Propaganda is spread against the Communists.
>>534428
You try to slightly curb the union strength, but the unions aren't having any of it. They claim that such a change is unlawful, and that the issue should be postponed until after re-unification.
Live debates are arranged with EZP supporters, but broadcasting won´t reach beyond FAR territory, as the Berlin government controls what is shown in the rest of Germany.
The German flag is hoisted over the parliament building in München, reminiscent of when the city was liberated from Nazi occupation. Now only a formal agreement with Berlin stands between reunification.
>>
>>534506
Well start knocking out EZP influence in the places that were my Republic. Saying that it was the NCP that have try to make the people lives better.
Also tourism, make it into a cash cow for Germany

Ecclesiastes 3:8
It's not a problem since the Bible states we should keep the peace, we should not be the first to throw the punches. But when the punches are coming then it's time to defend yourself. There is time of peace, and time of war.
We must keep the peace, but be prepare for anything.
>>
>>534506
Point out how the far right partys turn supreme in Germany and anti Comunists ideas are in the rise. It's only a matter of time until they declare on us. Why not strike first. Bring the revolution to Germany and the Comintern shall grow once more.
>>
>>534506
Apologize to the unions by paying mild compensation and saying we have to satisfy everyone. If they complain they can fuck off
>>
>>534538
>Why not strike first
"Because then there is a greater risk of the Anti-Comintern alliance banding behind them. The Germans will try to attack us in due time, and then the proletariat will rise up and the German workers will join their Russian brothers.", claims Stalin.
"Afchanistan will by vulnerable to attack from India and Iran. Germany must be taken care of another time", Nur Muhammad says.
The others echo their sentiments, and mention that defence is better than offence.
>>534530
You calm down your soldiers with readings from the Bible, and training goes a lot more smoothly after that.
Efforts against the EZP continue, while preparations are made to bring more tourists to Germany. Due to the poor nature of infrastructure in and around the most popular areas, not many can be let into the areas but a sizable amount still come.
>>534577
The unions accept the mild compensation, but claim they will still put the matter before the Berlin government after the unification ceremony. Speaking of which, the unification is planned for the turn after this one. Where will it be done?
>>
>>534601
Get better infrastructure put into place that way we can improve our economy and Germany as a whole.

Question
How is our money looking? By which I mean how much do we make a year and how much of it are we spending?
>>
>>534601
Comrades, there are whispers that the German intervention in China is a rouse. The so called partys in Germany are nothing more then a loosely tied together federation. This so called democracy plans to drive the revolution out and with me with it. You do not have to fight Germany. If you give me troops and supplies I could launch a coup and rid us of this threat to the west.
>>
>>534601
Respond to ARFP and NCP attempts to stamp out my party's influence amongst the affluent/educated by increasing my own appeals to them. We'll speak at universities, help fund some research projects in medical and economic fields, and when debates are called, we'll make sure to send our best speakers.

Additionally, did the Focke Wulf 190 program produce any successes yet?
>>
>>534601
In Vaduz's Historic Districts away from the casinos.
>>534711
We do the same.
>>
>>534601
This>>534612
>>534601
We do the same.
>>
>>534733
Also as my final acts as President, we return all taxes we have that were saved up to our people. Oh and tell the Unions to stop being childish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDlo0Ys1VNw
And as first thing back in I propose that we change our anthem to the Current IRL German one.
It is a new era for Deutschland. We must show it is a time of freedom, unity, and prosperity.
>>
>>534612
Improvements in infrastructure are laid down near the biggest tourist destinations, except for in the historic cities, where locals complain that it will destroy the old districts' original infrastructure, and be a nuisance for the inhabitants due to the increased traffic.
Unfortunately I am posting from a different laptop, and I do not have my original computer with me. I have he economic data on there.
>>534673
"To send our troops into Germany is a declaration of war, no? And besides, we do not border the Germans. How would we get them through?". Stalin is not happy with your plan, it seems.
>>534711
>>534733
Vaduz, old town is renovated, and Vaduz castle is cleaned out for what will be the end of an ugly era in German politics.
>>534733
>>534711
Both the ARFP and EZP send their best men to local debates, which tend not to be very fruitful ass they almost always end up becoming arguments on philosophy and the role of government. The EZP does have some success in NCP lands, where academics are more inclined towards the EZP due to its more secular nature.

The Fw 190 program has shown great success, with the BMW engine performing beyond expectations, but with the split in the Luftwaffe after the event, introduction has been put on hold.
>>
>>534770
Produce a Squadron of 190s (12), and train the best pilots in their operation. They can do an overfly during reunification celebrations as a show of the strength of newly rejoined country.
>>
>>534770
>Stalin is happy with your plan
GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS?
> Not to very fruitful
Suppress any radio stations and newspapers in the south. McCarthyism essentially in areas of ex FAR influence against the EZP and SRG.
Build more fortifications on the Eastern front and move the former AFRC (Now GRC) to Eastern Poland and Prussia.
>>
>>534777
We will also fly our fleets of P40s to preform an Airshow
>>
>>534770
Comrade, you need not send troops in uniforms, support from the Comintern is all we need. Intel and support is all we need.
>>
File: TR8R.gif (106KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
TR8R.gif
106KB, 600x420px
>>534826
We are against them! TRAITOR!
>>
>>534835
Also who wants to begin phasing in assault weapons into our military?
Also our military will do marches with Pickelhaubes and classic uniforms from the German Empire to show our support for the Kaiser, speaking of which, is the old man attending, if he's not passed on?
>>
>>534770
Tell the academics and colleges that while they are secular don't belittle other people faith, and the NCP help fund some research projects in medical and economic fields.

That NCP want to go to space in the future, even land man made object in the moon, but say it's going to take time before we can do that.

Also Hollywood see if people in Hollywood and the Jews there will like to film national German land say they can make a film of the independence years or film in the cities when tourism is happening.

Make sure the historic cities are kept the same no changing that. Make sure the infrastructure works with limiting traffic and make sure the locals are happy and maybe limit tourism if the Locals say so.
>>
And we tell the educated similar stuff.
Our organization is educated, and we must show it.
Found some universities and buy out Bavarian schools.
>>
For some reason I'm not seeing a (You) pop up next to replies to me, so sorry I didn´t notice any replies.
>>534777
12 Fw 190 planes are put into production, and join some P40s that the AFRP managed to wrest under its control in an airshow to showcase the strength of the unified Germany.
>>534826
"And what kind of support would that be, comrade? Our intel is welcome to you, as fellow warriors of the proletariat. But we need to know what you need if you ask it from us."
>>534865
>people in Hollywood and the Jews there
Interesting how Jews are separate from people in that sentence

The academics claim they didn't intend to belittle other faiths, but to support an overtly Christian party cannot be considered secular. They do approve of your commitment to support and fund the sciences and social sciences.
Hollywood is more interested in producing domestically, but films who are set in Greater Germany are increasingly being filmed on site.
The locals approve of your commitment to protect their interests over the economy's.

In Vaduz, the leaders of the KN, NCP, and the FAR come together to sign the 2nd treaty of reunification, and to formally end the era of fragmentation that has lasted for a good six months now. Germany erupts into celebration and cheer as the nation can once again move forward as one. Marching bands play the Deutschlandlied while planes fly overhead and everything seems to be fine, until König Wilhelm starts encountering breathing difficulties later in the night. He is immediately flown to Berlin, where a handful of doctors are standing by to assist the old monarch, now in his 80s.
>>
>>534949
Damn
Does the Kaiser have any Heir?
>>
>>534961
He should I would think his heir didn't died in a plane crash
>>
>>534949
Support from the KGB would be most welcome comrade. Guns would also be much appreciated. If you help me with this, I promise that communism will time supreme in Europe
>>
>>534961
>>534967
If he doesn't we can have him elect a new line of rulers or we trawl the history books for any illegitimate sons or daughters.
>>
>>534949
>Interesting how Jews are separate from people in that sentence
Yes that is interesting :^)

>>534949
Just keep up the missions making sure to we don't force people to convert, be peaceful about it. Show that we are peaceful and want to help the African, teach them how to farm, dig wells, water there fields, show them how to build house made from something better than mud.

Invest some money in Africa, improving first the farming yield of the African, then slowly improving the roads, and homes.
With the Africans being able to grow better yield of food they don't go starving and will be able to work better, working on making ditches, channels and other things that will improve the African lives.

Use the labor of African to do this, and use my party money and some government money to improve our African holding and show that Christ loves them, and Germany want to help them along.

My plan is to get the African people have a better standard of living and love us.
>>
>>534976
Time to ban communism! This has gone far enough.
>>
>>535002
We don't know he's doing it yet, and if we did we'd need proof to avoid unrest. But yes, it has gone far enough and if this were to come to light, it would mean treason trials. Freedom of speech and political views are one thing, but actively collaborating with a foreign power against the state is a whole different kettle of fish.
>>
>>535022
Let's expose him. Unless he tells us his plans.
>>
>>535022
>>545002
You can't do anything about this because that would be meta. :^)
>>
>>535042
Mate, there arguably was abuse of meta during the period of separation. Since everyone acted so rationally when they wouldn't have had such information about what was going on. I mean no one was shot or even injured!
>>
>>535042
No, it's not.
>>
>>535050
It's out of character to know what I'm talking about, therefor it's meta
>>
>>535041
We can't expose him if we don't know there's anything to expose. And we can't just suddenly decide to put our intelligence services on him without any context in the nation to give us reason to.

>>535049
I actually pointed this out a couple times at the start. I think the QM just wanted to avoid the butthurt that people's people acting unpredictably might bring, especially in such a heavy situation. Which is fair, I've seen threads die from less.
>>
>>534961
Freidrich Wilhelm, his eldest, is scheduled to become Wilhelm III, although his health is less than stellar.
>>534976
"The KGB has limited operations in Germany, but we will give you their full support. How many guns do you think you need?"
>>534999
NCP confirmed for anti-Semites

You start helping the Africans farm, extract water from wells, and irrigate crops, as well as to upgrade the mud huts that they obviously live in because Africa. Furthermore, a few million Reichsmarks are sent as aid so that the Africans can work on improving their own countries. You can feel your white man's burden getting lighter already.
>>535062
Yeah, the sudden seperation was most definitely not expected, and I didn't want to see the thread do the Hindenburg because of one event, so I decided to just let the players talk it out before doing anything major.
>>
>>535166
Also, this is the last update for the night.
>>
>>535166
>NCP confirmed for anti-Semites
I'm not anti-Semites JEWS are our friends :^)
Just because I said Jews and people in a same sentence, doesn't make me a anti-Semites. :^)
The party just has a neutral stand on them, I don't harm them. They don't harm me, win-win.
See you later QM the White Man's burden is not over yet.

>>535062
>>535050
>>535042
Anything the parities want to talk about to later?
>>
>>535200
Not really, I'm pretty comfortable with my current campaigning and policy, with the reunification underway and operations in China about to start, I'd rather wait a bit, consolidate and try to let the country stabilise.
>>
>>535166
Enough to service 10,000 men
>>
>>535227
Lewd.
>>
Rolled 93972 (1d99999)

>>535166
Yeah I kinda fucked up then.
I was concerned it would just turn into risk and would die simply because I was upset that day.
Head to Hesse, Spill to Thuringia.
>>
File: nice.png (506KB, 1024x625px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
506KB, 1024x625px
>>535231
kekkles
>>
>>535166
Wait, so Wilhelm II is dead?
Heil Dir Im Siegerkranz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVWnRt9BarU
Host a public Funeral in the place he wanted to be buried. Franz Joseph II will place Flowers on his grave and I request he is made Kaiser until Coronation of Wilhelm III
>>
Sorry for this clusterfuck of posts, but I propose we reinstate the Royal anthem for government purposes.
Also 3rd Stanza only on Democratic anthem JETZT!
>>
>>536109
I don't think he's quite dead yet, just probably on the way out, and I imagine he'll get a big old state funeral no matter what if he does die.
>>
>>536124
let's hope, but see.
>>536117
Ja?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LNYMKgC7AE
Plus even technically speaking it sounds way better.
>>
>>536134
Eh, it's just the anthem, I'm indifferent on it. On the one hand it's a nice little show but at the same time I'd like to focus on stabilising the nation for a little while, which means making less unnecessary changes.
>>
>>536134
Actually, with that stabilisation in mind, now that reunification is official, will you submit the ARFC to the demilitarisation of politics act?
>>
>>536227
They will reform the GRC Special ops task force, and the GRC main. But will not go into our Special intelligence. Essentially Spetznaz.
Also your pressure on this subject is kinda an issue senpai.

Also even though it's not super big, it's just a quick deal.
>>
>>536354
My main concern is them staying out of the command of our nation, that is remaining a paramilitary. It's dangerous and opens the way to shit like this: >>535227 being basically unstoppable until it's too late, as well as other issues I've brought up many times previously.

I'd be willing to offer a concession in allowing the GRC to exist in name at least within the regular Army as one to three Divisions of Elite Mountain Infantry. They'd be under the command of the MoD/State like all the other other armed forces of Germany, and not necessarily drawn from former members (though given the fact that's where the alps are most skilled mountaineers in the army are likely from the region anyway) but would keep the unit names. special terminology and traditions. Kind of like a Guards unit in the UK or USSR militaries, or other such formations in various nations across the world. They'd have to swear all the regular oaths though and any troops who did transfer would be retrained to state military standards.
>>
>>536134
>>536165
>>535200
Soon
>>
Remind everyone to pursue green alternatives and better the working class working conditions.

We need to keep making sure people are aware of the Green Party.
>>
>>536367
All of my men will be put into the GRC.
But yeah we must do some shit in case of soviet attack.
Still in the meantime, Anthem?
>>
>>536629
As I said, I'm abstaining from the vote as I'm neither for nor against.

Where exactly do you envision the GRC sitting on the Party>Parliament>Speaker>MoD>Wehrmacht>Heer ladder? Which of those four would it fall under the direct command of (obviously anything 'above' that option would have nominal command but it'd have to go through that subordinate command structure first).
>>
>>536669
Wehrmacht-MoD area
>>
>>536676
>>536676
Make it Wehrmacht and you got a deal, as long as the major differences in equipment and unit structure are removed (for logistical/command and control purposes, it helps to have mostly standardised units). Then we can pass this bill and suddenly SRG receiving 10'000 men worth of guns, ammo and equipment will look a lot more suspicious.
>>
>>536705
>>536676
Because of something that came up, I am going to be gone for the foreseeable future. I wish everyone good luck and don't fuck up too bad
>>
File: China.png (184KB, 1524x1600px) Image search: [Google]
China.png
184KB, 1524x1600px
The Chinese Expeditionary force has landed with a good 153.000 men in 11 divisions in the French treaty port of Guangzhouwan. From there they have quickly moved into the highlands of Hunan, awaiting further orders before it makes its next advance.

>>535227
"That will be easy enough. If you will, I will appoint your men consuls to Germany, to save you some trouble. Is that all, tovarisch?"
>>536109
Don't worry, the old man will live for some tine yet. Although frail, he has just been released from the hospital and will return to the Stadtschloss under the care of private doctors.
>>536071
That would've been horrible and hilarious at the same time. Also, nice roll.
>>536482
Ayy (((Stein))), where you been?
>>
>>536871
Auf Wiedersehen mein freunde! >>536705
The GRC can use German only equipment, but the unique structure and title will remain.
Essentially it will be loosely connected to the army the same way the seals are to the navy
>>
>>537103
As for the Kaiser, does he want to step down for the remainder of his life so he could enjoy it more?
>>536482
Dubya bee
Do you want to do>>536134?
>>
>>537154
>does he want to step down for the remainder of his life so he could enjoy it more?
It seems not. After nearly twenty years in exile, the Kaiser does not wish to leave his home again, especially not now when his life draws short.
>>
>>537159
Also, what's the situation on Switz?
Is there a coup yet?
>>
>>537286
Oh, and fee more things:
Coming from the Liechtenstein autonomous government, we would like to have a meeting with both China and Japan to end the struggle and form a unified front.
>>
>>537286
Lastly, ask Switz for a unification to stop the conflict, keep taking EZP voters, change the anthem since noone notices or cares about it. Keep it up on computers and assault weapons(how are those doing?). Deploy GRC to Prussia.
Hold War Games with JA in a similar environment to Belarus, and lastly, how is our nuke project?
>>
>>537286
Switzerland hasn't had a coup yet, but pro-German factions have gained ground in several of the Northern cantons.
>>537301
The governments of China and Japan receive a message from Liechtenstein to stop the fighting and try to negotiate diplomatically. Both of them dismiss it.
>>
>>537385
Spread ARFP influence through Switzerland, and tell Japan and Nationalist china that if they want to stay independent of Russian rule, they will listen.
>>
>>537385
This white men burden is heavy, are the African working or are they being lazy? Are they still chucking spears? I need to know how the Africans are doing with this new found white man magic (technology)
Not racist of any kind 1940s thinking

Keep up the mission work see if we can go to India, the Dutch colonies, Vietnam, something not Africa
>>
>>537437
>are the African working or are they being lazy?
All those who can find work, work. Some plow the fields, some hunt in the plains, and some do actually productive things like manufacturing and construction.
India is currently closed due to unspecified reasons. but Indonesia is wide open.
>>537396
The AFRP begins building its influence in Switzerland, which for now only reaches into the border provinces.
The Japanese decide to humour you and send a low-level diplomat. the Chinese stay silent.
>>
>>537452
Force China to come. If they do not discuss with the diplomat about Japan making peace with China to halt the red threat.
>>
>>537452
Get to Indonesia and set up missions.
>>
>>537452
Oh, and see
>>537336
I will be out till later today.
See you soon.
>>
>>537465
>Force China to come
Liechtenstein doesn't really have that power.
>>537467
Some missions are set up in Batavia, in collaboration with the Dutch government.
>>
>>537477
Do you have a world map we can use?
One that we can paint on?

Also see if we can have some missions in South America, ask America if we're able to do in South America and ask the local government.
>>
File: World map.png (41KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
World map.png
41KB, 1425x625px
>>537501
I only have this one, which isn't very good for painting. A Vic 2 province map might suit better.
>>
Looks like we've entered /realdeadhours/

I'll check back in 30 mins
>>
>>537624
QM you didn't say what happened to my mission in South America
>>
>>537628
Fuck, sorry mate. The South Americas are unfortunately almost entirely Catholic, and the few who aren't live in the inaccessible areas of the Amazon. Combined with a strong Jesuit influence means none of the South American countries will accept your missions.
>>
>>537624
Hold war games with the mobilised army in Eastern Territories, practicing against the kind of attacks and defence in depth that the Soviets use. If however by the end of March things are still peaceful, draw down military mobilisation (we need those men in factories, farming etc.) back down to 1'000'000 men (still ridiculous).

Begin reaching out to pro-Indepdence and pro-German factions in Switzerland and attempt to mediate negotiations between the two sides, possibly the limited sale of some heavily German Swiss lands to us or repatriation of a substantial percentage of the German Swiss.

Also begin putting out feelers surreptitiously via the intelligence agency/ies to the Nationalist Chinese, so our forces in China can begin rebuilding and supporting them.
>>
>>537763
Just keep the missions going strong. Make sure there are railroads install in Africa to ship resources
>>
>>537781
Oops, forgot my name and ID's changed for whatever reason.
>>
>>537763
Give pro-German factions help in anyway I can, weapons training anything
>>
>>537782
African labourers are hard at work building railroads where they are lacking, and the missions are going strong.
>>537787
There are no real pro-German factions in south America, as they simply do not give a shit about you.
>>537781
By "Eastern territories", do you mean East Prussia/Czechia or Eastern Europe and Poland? The latter is more effective as war training, but a bit risky.
Mobilization is currently at 1.900.000 people, with the Reichswehr (which I've been mistakenly calling the Abwehr) having a total of 3.134.000 men under its command. 900.000 men is a lot, but a small part of Germany's 55 million-strong labour force. Besides, foreign workers could always be brought in.

The Swiss would be happy to give up their land across the Rhine, and repatriate all germans who have moved to Switzerland since the end of WWI, if it means fewer pro-Germans to worry about. The pro-Germans are willing to accept that deal, in exchange for limited concessions from the Swiss government to cede power on the confederal level.

Your forces in China can be used for rebuilding, but their missions is overtly to help China on the Front, and covertly to undermine the Communist war effort. Your choice, though.
>>
>>537845
I'm talking about Swiss lands
>>
>>537845
I think we should got for that deal with Switzerland. The rest of the country's basically just mountains anyway.

We'll ask the Poles, Brits and French if they'll accept us having wargames in Poland and if they allow, ask the to participate as well. We can practice a 'theoretical' Eastern invasion of the nation.
>>
>>537857
Also, did some digging and our airforce is tiny. In 1939 the RAF had 3250ish planes, with about 920 fighters and over 1600 bombers. We should endeavour to build our air force to similar or higher levels within the year. If necessary gather volunteers from other branches to make up the difference.
>>
>>537848
The AFRP is already giving them the supplies they need, but the more, the merrier, am i right?
>>537857
>>537892
The Swiss transfer the cantons of Schaffhausen and Basel-Stadt to Germany, as well as some other areas that boder the Rhine. Some 80.000 German expatriates and first-generation immigrants are moved back into Germany, and most of them settle in the formerly Swiss areas or the nearby state of Württemberg.
The Allies accept your request to have wargames in Poland, and decide to participate with you in these games.
The upgrading of the airforce (currently made up of 4250 planes, ca. 2000 of which are fighters and ca. 2000 are bombers) is up to you.

And i have to go to bed, I need to get up early tomorrow. Good night.
>>
>>537848
> I'm taking Swiss Lands.
Nein.
Rightful ARFP clay
>>537857
We'll eventually get it all, kameraden
>>
>>537919
Ah, didn't realise our Air Force had grown so much since the last time it was touched upon. Let's just work on getting as many new planes to units as we can. Begin replacing the Ju-87 in CAS roles with the Ju-88 or Fighter-Bomber equipped Fw-190s and create more transport and recon planes. Especially those last two will be needed en masse considering our massive Fallschirmjager contingent.
>>
>>537919
Auf wiedersehen
>>
>>537925
We should work with ME 262s instead and swoop back the wings on our faster planes

I want to get to the technological spot that we were at after WW2 without having it.

Also is NCP for changing the anthems?
>>
>>537934
Honestly, without WW2 happening and the valuable lessons about aviation and aerial combat learned from it, we won't likely see anything out of our jet program until even later than OTL. Not to mention a 262 doesn't make sense given our current offensive aerial doctrine. We don't need fast moving high flying interceptor to take out strategic bombers because our only plausible enemy doesn't use high flying strategic bombers and we want to use our air force in extension of our ground attacks rather than to defend, so why would we have the impetus to develop such a plane? Not to mention the ludicrous expense of jets, and their ineffectiveness in countering the low altitude tactics favoured by the Red Airforce.

Also the 262 wasn't really that good, it had great ideas but executed basically none of them very well and spent most of its combat service life getting bullied by stuff like the Tempest. It was basically a proof of concept that would've never made combat service if Germany hadn't been getting rekt. The Meteor, its only allied contemporary was a less ambitious but substantially more practical design.
>>
>>537934
And swept wings on prop planes are a terrible idea, as even late-post war superprops (F8F, Tempest Mk. 2 etc.) basically only go fast enough to get the benefits of a swept wing in dives and otherwise it just ruins performance at speeds below that.
>>
.>>537959
I was meaning more generally
Make jet fighters and such.
>>
File: World Map.png (641KB, 5616x2160px) Image search: [Google]
World Map.png
641KB, 5616x2160px
>>538135
ARFP can't you see I'm helping you with Swiss land
Also here is the map I done for us. Just doesn't have the new land
>>
>>538206
Forget to change my name.

But to give you a run down my mission are in German Africa, and in the East African British lands, also Nigeria.

Also there is now mission in the Dutch indies
>>
>>538206
see
>>536076
Also are you for changing the Anthem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADMBnmgN2aQ
Deutschland Uber Alles is dated and we must show we are turning over a new leaf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9pfqeA_DZ4
Also this would be our royal anthem. Because Empire.
>>
File: KriegAmbitions.png (637KB, 5616x2160px) Image search: [Google]
KriegAmbitions.png
637KB, 5616x2160px
Did a few minor edits.
Also white around Germany is land I covet by 1944.
Basel Stadt and Schaffhausen are fucking small and we need all of Swiss Clay.
>>
>>538367
I hate to break it to you ARFP I like the old National Anthem, call me old timely.

But I could handle the new one. But first tell me who is supporting it?
>>
>>538380
EZP is indifferent, and it is the old anthem just the third stanza.
Noone else has commented on it.
>>538380
>>
>>538387
How about changing it from Germany above all, you change it to God above all?
>>
>>538403
Why not we blend Gott Erhalte Franz Den Kaiser and Deutschlandlied?
I mean we are the reincarnation of the HRE in essence.
>>
>>538428
I like that song better since we are the HRE by now. And it has God in it. We can change the name for the kaiser, or take out the name in all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJfFtGPoACI
>>
>>538454
Ehh, maybe. We have to take out the second stanza however and write a transitional stanza..
>>
>>538491
Well make some changes but that's the anthem I like and would vote to change to.
If you want to take away the old anthem I would this this one.
>>
>>538507
We should blend them.
this way we still have a good anthem and a modern one.
So
S1: Gott Erhalte Franz Den Kaiser
S2: Transition
S3: Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
>>
>>538539
Yea I could agree to that
>>
>>538572
Gut.
>>
File: World.png (633KB, 5616x2160px) Image search: [Google]
World.png
633KB, 5616x2160px
>>538367
Decided to patch China up a bit, and added NCP missions in yellow dots cuz why not.
>>538572
>>538580
Sounds like we have a new anthem.

So first on the list is what to do with China. While the Communists are still reeling from the loss of their only major city, the KMT has made some minor gains in the south. The Japanesehave decided that a small tactical withdrawal was needed to free up troops to send further north.
>>
>>538367
also
>Not having the entire European USSR in white
>>
>>539596
Take a look at the economy see how much money were losing
>>
>>539683
Oh boy, I almost forgot about the economy. Government debt has currently gone up to 113.675.000.000 RM, or 68,9% of the current GNP of 164.993.000.000 RM.
The current revenue of the state is 41,26bn RM, while the state expenditures are 53,03bn RM, meaning that you have a deficit of 11,77bn RM, or 7,13% of GNP.
>>
Looks like we're dead again
>>
>>540034
Nah Just the Americans get school since everyone is at school now.

Also look if there a some areas that are lagging behind
>>
>>540048
>school starting in September
Americans get all the luck

Unless you count Africa, there are no areas in Germany really "lagging behind".
>>
>>540088
Well I'm in College it's start later so only two days of the week.

Invest heavy in the coal and steel industrial that why everyone will buy our goods when they find out we're the best,
>>
>>539761
Holy shit, cut expenditures in the social sector as much as we can (don't touch stuff like healthcare, but welfare and support for the poor might have to go), increase my campaign's focus on fiscal responsibility and try and have some new taxes instated. Also start looking for markets for our advanced military technology abroad, our economy is a fucking mess.
>>
>>540104
What do you define as "heavy investment"?
>>540207
Welfare and social safety nets for the poor currently make up 10,37bn RM in spending. Cutting all of it will require support from a three-fifths majority of the Reichstag.
>>
>>540245
That'd be most of the deficit gone, what are some other areas we can save money in?
>>
>>540249
After the military, healthcare comes second, making up 8,62bn Reichsmarks. Of course, increasing taxes is also an option, and the German government can still afford to borrow.
>>
>>540299
We've been cutting taxes for years, so maybe that has to come to an end. Introduce new taxes where we can instead of hiking existing ones (polls slightly better most of the time), but try to find ways to start reducing the deficit gap at least. For military stuff, simplify and cheapen production but refining designs to cut out unnecessary features or get rid of over-engineered elements.
>>
>>540334
What new taxes should be levied? Income, consumption (VAT and sales), corporate revenues, property and excises on bread, automobiles and various other common gods are in place, as well as limited tariffs.
>>
>>540368
Weed's legal in most of Germany right? Create a special tax on that, other than that I can't think of a new one off the top of my head though if other parties have ideas I'm open to them.

Are any foreign nations interested in buying our military tech? It's basically our main produce, we'd be fools not to turn a profit off it.
>>
>>540397
>Weed's legal in most of Germany right?

Totally, dude. Weed is, like, a 800mn mark industry or something, bro. How large will the tax be?
>>
>>540465
Large enough
Also heavy investment is making new factories of steel and coal and making ads to sell it to other nations of the worlds as good steel to work with.
>>
>>540465
Hike it by 70% of its current rate.
>>
>>540471
Sounds like you want some Kruppstahl™ to sell. You provide a "large enough" investment into the coal mines and steel mills, hoping to produce more metal for export.
>>
>>540497
Also try to find buyer of the metal, the counties near us, and in Latin America.

Also raise up the Weed tax to 70% the current rate
>>
>>540492
That is, whatever the current taxes on the sale of marijuana would be in total, add another 70% on top of that as the new tax.

>>539596
This represents an opportunity, begin operations to covertly supply and support the southern nationalists at once, resume the construction of roads and airbases in Burma and raid/harrass any Communist or Imperial Japanese forces that move against the resurgent KMT.

Once operations have had time to develop in China, we'll also begin making overtures to the French, Brits and other allies in that force about selling them our weapons. Once they see stuff like the JAR and our other new, advanced military equipment in action, they'll probably at least be interested in trialing them or licensing the designs to produce or modify them domestically, and we should be happy to oblige as we'll make a mint.
>>
>>540048
>School
I'm in uni again after break if you mean me.
So let's do
>>537336
>>
>>540492
That will increase revenues by 560mn RM.
>>540505
The ECSC is willing to buy up most of the steel once the factories are finished. In Latin America, Brazil and the Empire of Ecuador are interested in buying your steel and coal, but only if you agree to removing tariffs on them.
>>
>>540529
>Allowing Pot
I want to ban that shit.
Let's also begin using ARs instead of regular rifles. The JAR, while good, should maybe be crossed with an SMG to get better usage?
>>
>>540529
>Supply Japan with Weapons
>Supply China with weapons
>Supply japan with weapons again when they invade China
>Then supply China with weapons

Including the Far East was a mistake
>>
>>540574
We're remove the tariffs if it doesn't hurt our own economy or our people working in our country.
Keep investing in our coal and steel as long as we have buyers for it.

>>540577
I also want to ban the pot, but the problem is that people will do it under the table.
We could raise the tax slowly more.
>>
>>540580
Admittedly, I was not here during those stages of the game, and would probably have not advocated those actions. Such is democracy.
>>
>>540590
True, but I was almost always pro China during that until they robbed us. Now we should just focus on our stuff back in Germany.
>>
>>540616
>>540590
Steel and coal is where Germany is it's strongest. Help make sure we can sell it, also will be useful for the war effort later
>>
>>540590
>>540616
Also no one thanked me for the useful map

>>540580
Also thanks for the dots to know where my missions are
>>
>>540651
I thought I did ;-;
>>
>>540651
I uh, haven't really used at the map, but thanks anyway I suppose.
>>
>>540666
No
Did a few minor edits.
Also white around Germany is land I covet by 1944.
Basel Stadt and Schaffhausen are fucking small and we need all of Swiss Clay

You just used the map and didn't say good job or anything ;-;

>>540674
The Map will be useful later on ;-;
>>
>>540686
;-; sowwy.
>>
>>540688
It's alright.
Also my missions can be used for spying for the far future
>>
File: Eastern theatre.png (62KB, 1147x865px) Image search: [Google]
Eastern theatre.png
62KB, 1147x865px
>>540560
The Swiss refuse the call for unification, claiming something about the constitution and neutrality. Primitive computers have been developed, and assault weapons are entering testing phase.
The GRC are deployed to East Prussia, and I don't know what JA stands for.
Nukes are around four years away.

After scraping together enough rifles to equip 250.000 men, the Imperial high command has begun an invasion of the Soviet Union. Already the lower Kamtchaka has been taken without resistance, and Japanese soldiers stream up the river Amur. In a last-ditch effort to save Manchukuo, they plan to take the city of Khabarovsk and force the Soviets to negotiation. Only time will tell if they succeed, however.

That's the last post for today. I will be gone Thursday and Friday, so i´ll try to be early Wednesday.
>>
>>540697
I think he might mean the IJA (Imperial Japanese Army), I'm not sure why they'd be willing to cooperate with us though. Especially after what's about to start happening with China.
>>
>>540697
See you later.
JA means Joint Alliance.
Essentially our allies that use the JAR.
Deploy our assault weapons to about 50% of our infantry using marksman rifles. Use the computers for communications networks and data storage.
>>
>>540697
QM using my map :^)
Night
>>540716
>>540725
I think we should invest heavy on computers and rockets.

I want us to go in space first, get on the moon first, and colorize the planets first.
Something for the future but something I want us to do.What do you think?
>>
>>540750
Yeah but I don't know if we should be thinking that far ahead. Maybe instead focus on the next decade?
>>
>>540813
Yea I'm just telling you Germany is in a prime spot to be a major coal and steel seller. So that's something we can focus on.
Also I know it's far ahead but anything is possible
>>
>>540817
Yeah let's focus on that. Also let's keep funding Switzerland's revolt.
>>
Is anyone still here?
>>
>>549889
Yep, though OP seems dead. A shame that the inevitable arrived so soon...
>>
>>550385

>>550385

>>550385

I'm not dead, just resting.
Thread posts: 636
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.