[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
First question anon, who are you?
(Pic unrealated.)
>>
Self bump because reasons.
>>
Btw anons this quest will be entirely written by YOU that means it can be whatever you guys feel like use your imagination.
>>
I start us off then. You are bob the African American pilot. You have just woken up. What do?
>drink
>breakfast
>check time
>no time,must get to work!
>sleep in
>write in
>>
>no time, get to work
>>
>>525010
You quickly rush to work. Before you get to the airport however, you realize that you forget the airplane keys at home. What do you do?
>Screw it! Bill probably has a spare anyways.
>I really need that key(Head back).
>write in
>>
>>525055
>I really need that key (Head back)
>>
I'm taking over as QM. You get the key and head quickly back to work. Your boss informs you that your flight is heading out. Where are you going?
>haiwai
>Tokoyo
>Wisconsin
>The Islamic state
>anartica
>Russia
>France
>write in
>>
>>525085
>Islamic State
>>
>>525091
You look somewhat confused at your boss, waiting for him to say that he's kidding, but he looks dead serious. Ohgod.jpeg Welp, a mans gotta eat. What plane are you taking?
>German Fokker
>American military jet
>Boeing
>air Russia
>Air canada
>American passenger plane
>write in
>>
>>525108
>write in

Private jet for a group of wealthy businessmen/women
>>
>>525119
An yes you remember now. You are the pilot of a private jet for an extremely rich group of people. Why they want to go to the Islamic state is something you may never know. We're off!
Roll for success takeoff.
1-Critical Failure
2-5-Fail
5-15-Sucess
15-20-Critical Sucess!
You have 3 rolls and the highest one counts. Roll a d20.
>>
If you don't know how to roll just type dice+3d20 in the options field.
>>
>>525154
dice+3d20
>>
Rolled 8, 20, 5 = 33 (3d20)

>>525166
I'm a retard sorry lmao.
>>
Rolled 22, 14, 21 = 57 (3d30)

>>525154
>>
>>525174
Critical Sucess!!
The passengers are impressed by your piloting skills.
You feel thirsty. Should you hand the controls to your co-Pilot as you get a drink?
>Yes, I need to stay hydrated
>Nah, I'll be fine. Besides I'm not sure that guy can fly as well as I can.
>write in
>>
>>525238
>Yes, I need to stay hydrated
>>
>>525243
You quickly take a swig of water to stay hydrated. Ahh how refreshing! You sit back In your seat and resume control of the plane.
Your hear a strange noise that seems to be coming out from one of the engines. What do you do?
>Check it out.
>Ask co-pilot.
>Ignore it
>Write in.
>>
>>525321
>Ask co-pilot

Bob could hear slight rattling noise coming from the engines. He ignored at first.

"Probably just some bird that got stuck." He thought to himself as he relaxed his grip on the controls. Still, he couldn't have the noise getting any louder if he could help it. The less complaints from his passengers the better. He looked over at his co-pilot, a young man named Bill.

"Hey kid, I got the controls. Can you see what that rattling noise is about?"
>>
>>525348
Bill checks the engine.
1-4-Critical Failure
5-10-Fail
11-17-Sucess
18-20-Critical Sucess!!
Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>525370
>>
>>525375
Sucess!!
The engine appears to be in working condition. It was probably a bird or something else. You are now heading over a combat zone.
>detour north
>detour south
>push through
>write in
>>
>>525445
Deliberately crash
>>
>>525489
You deliberately crash the plane for some odd reason. Roll for Sucess.
1-10-fail
11-20-Sucess
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>525503
>>
>>525503
We're crashing into IS headquarters. For freedom
>>
Sucess!!
You crash into IS headquarters hoping to leave no survivors. But being a big guy you manage to survive the initial impact. Roll for supplies.
1-Nothing
2-3-Barely anything
3-10-Basic rations.
10-15-Good amount of supplies.
16-20-Wilderness survival kit, and gun.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>527457
>>
Critical Sucess!!
You find a fully kitted survival kit and a gun. Should be useful Incase ISIS shows up. Now what to do?
>Shoot the survivors. They waste valuable resources and are a liability.
>Gather rescources.
>Scout the area.
>Check if everyone is okay.
>Hunt for terrorists.
>Set up camp.
>Write in.
>>
>>529839
scout area, see if sandniggers anywhere
>>
Roll for Goat shaggers.
1-The horde.
2-7- Fully fledged army
7-15- Small band
16-19-Scouting party.
20-None.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>529973
>>
dice+1d20
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>529973
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.