[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wastelander

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (244KB, 900x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 900x569px
You lay upon your old raggedy sleeping bag that’s encased in a makeshift shack you managed to throw together from old wood and metal that was in a dumpster. Your 9mm is tucked close by with two full magazines. You’ve been camped out for about 3 weeks now, but your rations are running dangerously low. All that left is a box Sugar Bombs and half a bottle of Nuka Cola.

While you are half asleep in your shack, you hear noises outside and your body instantly jolts. Who or what could be out there? Radroaches, geckos, or maybe they could be raiders!

What will you?

>Grab your pistol and investigate

>Sneak your way out your shack and run

>Pretend you're still sleeping and hope whatever’s out there will go away
>>
>>522790
>>Grab your pistol and investigate
Link this thread in /qtg/
>>
>>522790
>Grab your pistol and investigate
>>
You grab your pistol and both magazines and peer out your door only to realize it's Just two traders. You step outside keeping your gun pointed towards them.

"Woah! Settle down there buddy! Not looking for any trouble!", one of them says

The other guy pulls up his .308 Rifle and points directly at your head. "PUT YOUR FUCKING GUN DOWN!", he shouts.

You can...

>Talk to them but keep your gun up

>Holster your weapon and try and works things out

>Try and get a couple bullets in 'em. They probably have some good stuff.
>>
>>522898
>>Talk to them but keep your gun up
>"I'll put it down the second you put away yours, buddy."
>>
"I'll put it down the second you put away yours, buddy.", you say. This asserts your dominance and in turn causes them to back down. After the man lowers his rifle. You keep your 9mm, ready for anything.

"Hey... Are we cool here? Can you uh... lower the gun now?", one of them says shyly.

What will you do?

>Finally lower your pistol and talk with them

>Shoot em' while their guard is down. Easy pickings.
>>
>>522981
>Finally lower your pistol and talk with them
>>
You lower your pistol and begin a conversation. "The name's Alex. What brings you to my shit excuse of a home?", you say.

"Well... My name is George and my bearded friend who so kindly put a gun to your face is Derik." He says with a smirk.

"We were going our usual trade route, but there were a shitload of radroaches at the intersection, so we took a detour and ended passing by your little shack. We figured we could do a little trading. You up for it?"

>Let's trade I've got like 30 caps to spare

>I think I'll pass, I don't got much money to spare
>>
>>523062
>Let's trade I've got like 30 caps to spare
>>
>>523209
Supporting
>>
"Well here's what we got!", he opens his bag showing the following items.

>Three NukaColas (10 caps each)

>Sturdy prewar police outfit (25 caps)

>One 9mm mag (15 caps)

>Kitchen Knife (15 caps)

>Sunglasses (5 caps)

Keep in mind you only have 30 caps
>>
>>523524
Outfit and sunglesses. It almost seems railroaded l3l.
>>
"I'll take the police suit and sunglasses", you say.

"That'll be 30 caps"

You get rid of your old waster rags in exchange for way more protective and stylish outfit. You instantly appear more authoritative with your suit. Surprisingly the police uniform barely has a scratch on it and it also comes with a comfortable holster for your 9mm.

"Looking good champ! You look ready for anything." Derik says

"You know... With your new get up and all, it reminds me that were in need of new caravan guard. You seem pretty fit for the job and we can even include a baton for ya. What do ya say?", George asks.

>Take the job

>Pass on the offer

>Get more information on the job (Feel free to write in your own questions)
>>
>>523852
>Take the job
>>
>>523852
Take it without missing a beat.
"You have my sword, my lord."
"For a price."
>>
>>523852
>Take the job
They seem reasonable, Derik could've easily put an end to us right there.
>>
You graciously take up on the offer to make some more caps. George informs you that you'll get 30% on whatever we make at each place we stop to trade.

"Alright so we've got to finish up our route south pretty soon. There's a small settlement that usually gets us a boatload of caps and they're expecting us in a day. We even made deal with them that we'll give 'em five stimpacks free of charge every visit for a month in exchange for one of their brahmin. And boy o' boy do I want that brahmin. I'm sick lugging this shit around myself", George says.

"Yo George! We're burning daylight! We best be getting a move on..."

"Alright alright.... C'mon we can talk and walk at the same time"

So you and your new friends head south for the settlement. After several hours of tedious walking, you finally stop for rest. You can see the moon starting to appear in the sky now. George begins to roll out the sleeping bags and Derik starts pitching the small tent.

"Hey Alex! Can you get a fire going for us?", George asks politely.

"Sure thing boss", you say.

You gather some wood, a few rocks, and light that bad boy on fire. You instantly feel nice and cozy up against the warm fire, it's been long while since you've felt warmth during the night. Once everything's been set up, you all huddle around the fire. Things are awkwardly quiet so you initiate a conversation.

What do you say?

>ask more about the settlement

>ask about were George and Derik came from

>tell them a little more about yourself
>>
>>524537
>ask about were George and Derik came from
Always nice to know the people you travel with.
>>
>>524551
Supporting
>>
>>524537
>ask more about the settlement
>>
>>524537
>>ask about were George and Derik came from
>>
"So uh.. Where you guys from? What's your story?"

George chuckles. "Well shit... No ones ever been much interested in us? You sure wanna hear our story?"

"Don't see why i wouldn't wanna hear it"

"Well ok.. So me and Derik come from small tall town called Shitstain."

"Bullshit man. You fucking with me?"

"Nah man. He is dead fucking serious. The dude who ran the place was like a fucking comedian!", Derik begins to giggle at thought of it.

"So.. As I was saying, Shitstain was a small little place that was built around a diner. The guy who ran was called Harry. He was probably the happiest man to ever grace this wasteland. He was making the town laugh. So me and Derik were born their, in fact we were born on same day! I never met my mom since she died at birth and Derik's parents went off to hit some Jet but overdosed a few months after he was born. For the most part we just helped around the town for the better part of young lives. When we came into our teenage years though, Harry thought it'd be a good idea to teach to read, do math, ya know! Dumb shit like that. At least we thought it was dumb at the time, nowadays we use that math he taught us everyday. We had a jolly good time growing up, but uh.. that was before..", George started to get choked up. "That was before the raiders. Those damn fuckers stole everything our little community put together! Then they took my Pa and Harry and hung on the fucking street lights! THEY JUST FUCKING HUNG EM!!" George was shouting now.

"Hey keep it easy George! You maybe it'd be better to continue this another time...", Derik said calmly.

"Yeah.. Yeah whatever... Let's get some sleep"

After that heated discussion you finally manage to fall asleep. Hopefully tomorrow will prove to be a better day.

(I'll continue this quest tomorrow morning, I've gotta get some shut eye right now!)
>>
You awaken from your slumber. Your new friends are still asleep and they've left all their gear out in the open.

You could...

>steal their stuff and make a run for it

>stay loyal to your new friends and get ready for the trip south
>>
>>526374
>>
>>526374
>>
>>526374
scout the road south before they wake up.
>>
>>526391
>>526468

Both of these things.
>>
You decided it's best stay with your new group for now. You look down the road south to scout out for anything. After about a mile of walking you notice a small group of raiders (three that you can see) heading your direction. They haven't been able to spot you yet. You have your 9mm with two full mags still, as well your police baton.

What's the best course of action?

>try to sneak up on them and knock em out with you baton

>start taking shots at them from behind a nearby dumpster

>head back to Derik and George warn them about the raiders
>>
>>526561
If we start shooting, it could startle Derik and we'd end up with a .308 in the back of the head. This way, we could potentially ambush the raiders.
>>
>>526572
Supporting
>>
>>526561
>>
You decide it's better off heading back. You run from house to hiding from the raiders that are following you close behind. Sadly as you near your camp, a raider spots you.

"We got some fucker over there!", he yells.

Gunfire almost immediately starts heading your direction. You run back into one of the nearby houses and huddle yourself behind some furniture. You're trying your best to remain as quiet as possible. A raider kicks down a door in the house and starts searching around, he's holding a big spear. You try to adjust yourself behind the furniture to grab your gun, but that creates just enough noise for the raider to hear. He steadily starts approaching your position.

What now?

>remain quiet, maybe he'll go away

>start firing from behind the couch you're at
>>
>>526702
>start firing from behind the couch you're at
Startle him and we can close the distance, making the spear a non-issue.
>>
>>526723
Support
>>
It's start shooting before he gets me, you think. You pull out your 9mm and start firing. Your first shot misses but you second manages to knick him the shoulder. He's spotted you know. The raider throws the spear, but because you managed to hit his shoulder, he misses you. He vulnerable now. You aim for him once more and get a shot to the head. He flops to the floor. Man... If you hadn't shot when you did, you surely would've been by that spear.

"Did guys hear that?", one of the raiders outside says.

"It came from that house!"

They're closing in on you now. You have to act quickly.

>try sneaking out of the building

>go the nearest window and start firing at them

>sprint out of the house and tackle one them before they're able to react
>>
>>527755
put spear on top of door so when they open it they get a spear to head, while they're distracted use: sugar bombs, nuka cola, and the gunpowder that we brought from shack to make a grenade.

Or if we dont have a grenade start firing quickly
>>
>>527755
>try sneaking out of the building
We can go around and try to take these guys from behind when they walk into the house.
>>
>>527755
>go the nearest window and start firing at them
>>
>>527840
supprting
>>
>>527840
Supporting
>>
side note sorry for interruption, this is first time on the board, is it typical to have this type of length between posts or is this pretty normal to have a few hours between select posts?
>>
>>527969
Varies from one QM to the next, but it can tend towards it.
>>
>>527982
might put up my own tonight, working on a fantasy similar to this format I like it so I'll prolly do something in the future. Thanks.
>>
(Sorry for the delay been busy today)

You decide to start firing from the windows. There are two men coming towards, on with a spear, the other with a machete. Neither have spotted in you in the window yet.

Who do you shoot first?

>spearman

>man with machete
>>
>>528631
>spearman
>>
Aiming for the spearman is probably your best bet, considering he's the only one who get you. You take a shot at him now, but miss. He knows exactly were you are now. He pulls back to throw the spear, then releases. The sharp stick hurls towards.

What now?

>attempt to dodge the incoming spear

>attempt to catch it, it seems to be going pretty slow
>>
>>528773
How would we be able to catch it?
>>
>>528773

>>528793
By being out of its trajectory. But yeah, that's just asking for trouble until we raise our Agility.
>>
>>528936
We don't even know what level our Agility is.
>>
>>528983
Exactly.
>>
You see the incoming spear and attempt to dodge. Unfortunately the spear is able to make a deep gash on your left arm as you try to move away. The spear breaks as it hits the wall behind you. Blood pours out your wound. The men are dangerously close now.

What now?

>run as fast you can

>try shooting them again
>>
>>529585
>try shooting them again
Center mass at this range is almost guaranteed. We can end their misery while they're reeling from the impact.
>>
>>529585
>try shooting them again
>>
>>529585
>>try shooting them again
Do you roll dice behind the scene to determine how well the character does
>>
>>530802
Yeah I do. This is my first quest so I'm still working on the kinks.
>>
With them close by you begin firing at them again. You take three shots, first shot is direct hit to the spearman's head, your second shot and the machete man hits his leg, and the third misses him. The machete man limps towards you, he pulls his arm back for a swing.

What now?

>attempt to dodge the swing

>spray and pray
>>
>>531685
>Kick the wounded leg, causing him to hesitate from pain, and shoot him point blank.
>>
>>531793
Seconding this.
>>
You go to kick his weak spot on the leg. He instantly collapses to the ground dropping his machete. He begins to pick himself up on his hands and knees. You lift your arm up and aim for him. You take one shot. It's a miss. He staggers to his feet now. You take another shot. It's another miss. You again for his head. It's a miss. He grasps for his machete now. You aim at him once more and pull the trigger.

*click*

You're outta ammo. "Mother fu-" You're words are cut short as swings down to your left arm. He misses your arm, but at the cost of your pinkie and ring fingers. You stagger backwards in agony.

You're in close combat now.

>tackle him to the ground

>bash his face with the butt of your gun

>kick his leg once more

>disarm him as he pulls back for another swing
>>
>>532688
Well Shit
>kick his leg once more
This time try and go for the throat.
>>
>>532688
>bash his face with the butt of your gun
>disarm him as he pulls back for another swing
>>
>>532713
>>532714
I'll flip a coin to see what choice it is.
>>
"Hasta la vista, motherfucker!", you say as you bash his face with you gun. CRACK! His nose get busted bad. You hit him again in the face. He loses a few teeth. He swings his machete, but you grab his arm and twist it. SNAP! Looks like he's got a cracked wrist. You pull the machete from his hand and kick him in the leg once more. He falls to his knees. You holster you gun and use both hands to bring the machete over your head, ready to swing down.

"Please! C'mon man... I don't wanna die!" His bloody face is covered in tears."

>show mercy

>split the fuckers head in half
>>
>>532713
Support, not many people expect attacks to the throat.
>>
>>532765
for our pinky finger!
>>
>>532765
>>532779
and ring
>>
>>532765
>>split the fuckers head in half
No hard feelings, just business
>>
>>532765
Sorry, lad. What goes around comes around.
>>
"Sorry lad. What goes around comes around."

You swing down with forceful blow to the head. You can see his skull split apart. His face splits in two and his eyes go blank. You give the machete a good yank back. Blood and brain bits spew out his deformed head. You give yourself a second to take a breath. Oddly you feel a tingly sensation in your body. Killing that raider as he begged for mercy felt quite good. As you relish at the thought of your kill, you hear footsteps in the distance. You tense up only to realize it's just George and Derik. They just saw what you did. Derik seems unphased by what you did, he would've done the same. George on the other hand, he didn't take it too well. He throws up at the sight of the gore.

"Well uh... I'm glad your ok but um... Did you really have to do that? Couldn't you have just let him go?"

"Nah man. He did the right thing, those raiders don't deserve no mercy." Derik responds abruptly.

"Let's change agree to disagree" George gags again as he looks at the mutalated corpse.

"Yo he fucked your hand a bit didn't he?" Derik says in an awkwardly joking manner. "No big deal. There's more wounds to come my man!"

You glance to the ground to see your fingers. They're beyond repair, might as well just leave 'em behind.

"Let's get moving. Long walk ahead of us."' You say.

Hours pass by until finally you reach the town. There are about 4 buildings enclosed in a metal fence with barbed-wire lining the top of it. The gate is guarded by two men. Both holding 10mm pistols. The men recognize George's friendly face and immediately open the gate for you. You step inside. The four houses each have labels painted on the side. They read CLINIC, SHOP, HOUSING, and BAR.

"Imma go talk with the mayor. You and Derik go make yourselves comfortable."

Derik walks towards the bar almost immediately. Where will you go?

>the clinic

>the bar

>the shop
>>
>>532895
>the clinic
get our hand looked at, and damit, I woulda brught those fingers to just to hear the doctor say, "sorry bruh, nothing i can do". Get patched up and go to the shop.

>Did you really have to do that?
If he didn't fuck up our hand, I wouldn't mind letting him go, or if it was another guy who did it to us.
>>
>>532895
>the clinic

>>532920
I don't know man, how many people begging for mercy you think that guy had let go?
>>
>>532895
>>the clinic
Did we loot the raiders and did we keep the machete?
>>
You step inside the clinic and approach the "front desk" which in reality is just a dining table that says front desk on it. A young woman with short brown sits across from you and says.

"That's gonna cost about 50 caps to get that hand and arm check out."

How do you respond?

>"I don't have any caps, but I can give you a long bottle later" (Flirt Persuasion)

>"If you don't want any trouble then I suggest I get that inspection for free" (Indimation)

>"For fucks sake mate. I can't catch a break" (Leave the clinic)
>>
>>532980
They had nothing else but their clothes and yes you took the machete.
>>
>>533002
>>"I don't have any caps, but I can give you a long bottle later" (Flirt Persuasion)
>>
>>532955
Probably depends. I'm overall more in favor of creating more "living space" for us to breathe comfortably in. I kinda wanted to entertain the idea of what kind of drama would happen if we ever run into him again, and if we'd kill him next time, "because".
The rest was finding reason and justification for whatever actions we did. Kind of like, I tell myself this to feel better about what I did, because, really, I'm a good guy....

>"I don't have any caps, but I can give you a long bottle later" (Flirt Persuasion)
Throw some caps onto the table to sweeten the deal. No girl likes a beggar.
>>
>>533013
You have no caps on you.
>>
>>533021
What about the job we just did as caravan guard?
>>
>>533040
George has to get paid before we can get our cut.
>>
The lady pulls her glasses down a bit and eyes you up and down. She gives you a slight smirk.

"I'll consider having a taste of that 'long bottle' of yours, but a lady needs a nice dinner first to get her in the mood. Oh, and that'll still be 50 caps" the young women chuckles. "But... Since you gave me a good laugh, take things bandages as show of good faith."

You thank her with a smile and begin to walk out, but just as you leave you say, "The name's Alex."
You give her a wink.

"I'm Emilia." She says with a wide smile as you step out the door.

You sit down by a nearby bench outside and bandage yourself up. George is still talking with the mayor up the road.

You could...

>go to the bar and speak with Derik

>head up to George and meet the mayor
>>
>>533094
>go to the bar and speak with Derik
>>
You head over to the bar. It's packed to the brim since it's getting late. You haven't seen this many people in a long while. Off at the corner of the room sits Derik. He looks to be downing a bottle of Vodka like its nothing. You sit down across from him in the booth seat. He slams the empty bottle on the table.

"It's water."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Nope! Never been much of a drinker. I've always seen it as bad luck."

"Out of the like the three people I know Derik, you'd be the one I expected to drink."

"Well you thought wrong shithead." You both share a good laugh.

"How long does George usually take?"

"It'll usually take a day or two until we leave, but we're getting that brahmin today so it could be longer... Man I could sit here all day"

Whatchu gonna do senpai?

>sit and relax for the day

>go check on George
>>
>>533173
>sit and relax for the day
Ask if George usually reacts poorly to the more, uh, grim aspects of survival.
>>
>>533211
Go with this.
>>533173
>>
>>533173
Ask if there are some jobs in town or any way to earn some caps for a date
>>
>>533173
>go check on George
Ask him how many caps will we get and if it's definitely over 50 try and get the clinic to check out our hand now if we pay them later.
>>
"So Derik.. Is George usually this sensitive to like... gore?"

"If you're asking if he's always such a pussy than yes. He's never been too fond of violence, he thinks that there can be a peaceful solution to anything."

"Well maybe that was possible at some point, but not now, not in this apocalypse."

A man in with a leather and handlebar mustache approaches your table.

"I presume you're George's new caravan guard." he says.

"That's correct."

"Well my name's Jack, I'm the owner of this here establishment. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Alex."

"I usually call him Jackass, because of his stupid mustache", Derik jokes.

"Oh do be quiet Little Dick Derik."

"Fuck you"

You all laugh at the table together.

"Anywho, I brought you some Gecko steak. Don't worry it's on the house."

"Thanks"

Jack gives you a nod and steps away back to his counter to tend to the other customers. Just as he leaves, George enters the bar. He looks around and then approaches your table.

"Welp. After speaking with the mayor I managed to sell a few more things. Here's your cut."

George sets down a pouch upon the table. You look inside and count about 160 caps.

"We gonna stay for one more day. Tomorrow we're getting that brahmin."

It's the end of the day, you can make one last stop.

>clinic

>shop

>rent a room at the bar and sleep a little early
>>
>>534141
>clinic
>>
>>534141
>>clinic
But first, buy a bottle tor yourself ant the nurse
>>
You leave the bar and head towards the clinic once again.

"Back again already?" Emilia says as you open the door.

"Yep. I got the caps for it now."

You set 50 caps down on the table.

"Well I'll get Doctor Joel in here shortly." She steps out of the room and returns a minute later with a middle aged man with long red hair, down to his shoulders and a nicely trimmed beard.

"I'm Doctor Joel. I assume you're getting those poorly bandaged wounds checked"

You nod in reassurance.

"Well follow me then."

Joel escorts to a side room that used to be kitchen. He treats your wounds for a good 30 minutes, before sending you on your way. You plan to say hi to Emilia but her shift had already ended. You can speak to her tomorrow anyway. Once outside you can tell it's about time to go to bed. You head inside the bar again and go to pay for your room, but Jack says you don't have to since its your first time here. The room has 2 beds, Derik is already asleep in one of them and George is asleep in another room. You fall asleep in your bed wondering what might come the next day...

You awaken to muffled yelling outside. It seems like a heated argument. Derik is still asleep next to you. What now?

>investigate the noises outside

>go back to sleep and get some extra sleep before you leave town later today
>>
>>537024
>>
>>537024
>Investigate the noises outside
>>
>>537024
>>
You get up from your bed slowly. You're half awake. You look out the nearest window and see two men arguing in the street. It's hard to make out who they are. It doesn't seem to be too big of an agruement.

You could...

>go back to bed

>go outside to see what the two men are arguing about
>>
>>537384
>go outside to see what the two men are arguing about
>>
>>539071
This, but keep a safe distance.
>>
You decide to investigate further, but you wanna keep a safe distance. You go outside and hide behind a crate next to the bar. It's still hard to make out who they or what they're arguing about. It seems to be getting more heated with their voices getting louder.

What will you do?

>go over to them and ask what is going on

>stay behind the crate and see what happens

>go back to bed, it's none of my business
>>
>>539408
>>
>>539408
>>
You stay behind the crate, it's not your business to get involved. One of the men seems to be yelling even louder. You're able to make out a little of what they're saying.

"We had a deal!"

"Well the deal has fucking changed!"

"I'm taking that brahmin, because we agreed on that! I don't care what you say!"

You realize that's George, he's probably talking to the mayor! George starts cheating up to him. You get ready to step in and calm the situation, but just as you get up the mayor pulls something from his back pocket. It's a knife! He thrusts it into George's stomach. He collapses to the ground. You sprint to them in a fit of rage. George is bleeding out fast on the ground. The mayor sees you coming just too late. You tackle him to the ground and straddle him.

>hold him down and call for help

>start punching his face in
>>
>>541063
>hold him down and call for help
And don't forget to disarm him.
>>
You squeeze down on his hand until he releases his knife. You start to yell for Derik but your words cut short as he head butts you. You lean back resting your hands on your face. He starts reaching for his knife again, but you quickly knock it away. He takes his hand that was reaching for the knife and smashes it against your face. You smash your head against his and wrap your hands around his neck.

>squeeze that shit and cut his airflow

>pull his head up and smack it against the ground
>>
>>541165
>squeeze that shit and cut his airflow
Need him alive and coherent enough to confess.
>>
You begin to squeeze harder against his throat. Slowly his struggle begin to slow and he falls unconscious. Then you hear the bar door swing open. You turn expecting to see Derik, but instead you find Jack running over.

"What in bloody hell is going on?"

As he gets closer and sees what has actually happened, he begins to laugh.

"Hahahaha... Holy shit mate!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

He continues to laugh as he jogs back to the bar.

"Give me one moment chap!"

You crawl over to George to check his pulse. It's still beating. Thank god. You begin to pressure on his wound. Jack returns from his bar with a long rope.

"How the fuck is that supposed to help?"

"Don't worry my dear friend I've been planning this for a while."

"What the hell do you mean?"

"Long story short. I've been wanting old Mayor Josh here dead for quite a while. He rigged the damn election. I was gonna win! I figured I get just pop him a couple pills in his drink one night, but niece you've gone and choked him out. So I'm just gonna head into his office and make it look like hung his bloody self! Now how's about you take your friend to the clinic before he dies?"

>agree to his plan, this can just be a quick cover up

>don't agree, it's not just to kill this man
>>
>>541454
>don't agree, it's not just to kill this man
It also seems like it'd be awfully suspicious if he just went and offed hisself.

If he's willing to fuck over a trader frequenting the place, he's likely lied and cheated some of the townspeople. Exposing him as such and subjecting him to judgment by a jury of his peers could benefit an election campaign.
>>
>>541547
this, but dont say it to his fucking face, tell the townspeople because this guy is a fucking degerate who belongs on a cross
>>
"Fuck no man! You think the people are just gonna believe this dude just hung himself?"

"The bugger been suffering through depression since he got the damn job!"

"This still isn't right! It's better if the people hold the damn trial!"

"A trial? A fucking a trial? What the hell do you think this kinda place is? The whole town worships this cunt! They'll hang you on cross for choking him out and they'll do the same to me just for standing here! Now get your head outta your arse and trust me on this one!"

>fine but let's get this shit done quick

>there's no fucking way I'll let you do this

>trust me, we can get him on trial for this and you can run for mayor and be elected fair and square (speech check)
>>
>>541664
we a waster, we ugly as shit and cant persuade anybody

>there's no fucking way I'll let you do this

we're also really fucking dumb
>>
>>541664
>trust me, we can get him on trial for this and you can run for mayor and be elected fair and square (speech check)
Ifn't in our favor, we'll go along reluctantly, but the gratification gained from this is nothing compared to seeing this cunt regret his actions.
>>
>>541664
>fine but let's get this shit done quick

There's not much time to argue, George is literally dying
>>
>>541694
>>541696
>>542192
Gonna a roll a dice to see what I pick
>>
"Trust me we can get him on trial for this! Then you can be elected mayor fair and square!"

(FAIL)

"That ain't gonna happen. Now just trust me! You take you're friend over to the clinic and I'll take care of the body!"

"Fine, but this isn't the way to go about this."

You throw George on your shoulder and sprint down the street. You haul your over to the clinic. You furiously twist the door knob but it's locked.

>knock on the door

>kick the door down
>>
>>543208
>knock on the door
But, you know, hard.
>>
>>543212
Supporting
>>
You bang on the door hard.

No answer.

>knock again

>kick the door down
>>
>>543277
>kick the door down
Call out to Joel that we've got a stomach injury and we're busting the door down.
>>
>>543296
"stomach injury?" Okay I guess...
>>
>>543296
Supporting
>>
>>543305
I mean, we do got a stomach injury.

It's on our friend.
>>
You knock on the door again. Still no answer.

"Hey Joel. I've got a stomach injury and I have to kick down this door."

You forcefully kick the door down. It smashes against the tile floor. You wait for second hoping someone is here. There's no one. Looks like your gonna have to heal him yourself. You sit him down on the table.

What do you grab?

(Gonna have to figure this out yourself)
>>
>>543324

>alcohol
>disinfectant
>sewing kit
>hot iron

leave knife it to lessen blood flow
1. Disenfect everything right now
2. cut away clothes
3. insept wound, if not vital organs hit, we're good
4. take out knife
5. check for residene in wound
6. disenfect
7.stich that shit up
8. disenfect
9. hot iron, use clothing so he doesnt bite off tounge
10. disenfect wound
11. disenfect clean bandages
12. apply bandages to stomach.
>>
>>543341
Sterilised dressing soaked in hot water, not alcohol. You'll risk doing more harm than good if the alcohol makes it into the abdominal cavity.

Also assuming we have points in Doctor or sufficient in First Aid, otherwise we should just clean the wound and manage the blood loss until Joel can fulfill his Hippocratic oath.
>>
>>543365
Supporting.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.