[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assassin's Creed: Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 3

File: Assassin's Creed.png (107KB, 585x593px) Image search: [Google]
Assassin's Creed.png
107KB, 585x593px
From the guy that brought you Civ thread, new beginnings, its Assassin's Creed: Time.

It is October 25th, 1415 near the town of Agincourt, Assassin Charles, watches over the battlefield on high ground. English and French alike are gearing up for battle in their respective camps. Some forces have already taken up positions in preparation for the battle to come. Sitting over the high ground, you know your mission, find the Sword of Eden, and figure out a way to get it. You have absolutely no idea which King has the sword, English or French. Will you pick a side?
>A. Join the English
>B. Join the French
>C. Do not join anyone, just watch from afar
>D. Write in
>>
>>522362
>>A. Join the English
>>
>>522362
D be turks
>>
>>522362
A
The English has King Arthur
>>
>>522364
>>522374
Let's be Muslim to add some multiculturalism to this quest. :^)
>>
>>522385
The Turks were not at this war. Friend :^)
>>
>>522390
But the blacks where. :^)
>>
You approach the English camp, which has a makeshift palisade around it. You come closer and closer and you begin to see some guards standing on the walls. Once you get close to the gate, one of the guards, wielding an English Longbow yells, "Oi! Who the hell are you?" How do you reply?
>A. I'm a Spy for the King of England
>B. I was scouting out the enemy forces
>C. I am a Soldier in the army
>D. Write-in (You can second Write-ins)
>>
>>522394
Blacks are in Africa, where they belonged. :^)
>>
>>522395
>A
>>
>>522395
D: Oi I have a message for the kaptim, let me in ya lazy bastard
>>
>>522404
This :^)
Nice acting like a English
>>
>>522395
B
>>
>>522396
Then let's be Asian and sell opium. :^)
>>
>>522416
We can't just be Asian, we could act like one. But we're named Charles so I think we're White as snow.
>>
"I'm a mercenary, of sorts. I believe you'll have a use of me. Is there someone I could speak to on the matter?"
>>
>>522420
Our father got cucked and never asked the questions he should of?
>>
>>522421
This is better I'm backing this
>>
>>522421
>>522404
I'll use a combination of these.

"The captain is in the Big red tent, just down that way." He opens the gate, and points to a tent that is somewhat larger than all the other tents around it. "You can go speak to 'im there." You eventually enter the big red tent, inside are about 3 officers, including the Captain. The Captain responds much like the guard. "Why are you here?"
>A. Tell him that you're a mercenary
>B. Tell him you have a message for him
>C. Tell him you're a scout
>D. Write-in
>>
>>522430
>B
>>
I'm a man that hates the French, and loves coin. I believe you can help me on both of these issues
>>
>>522430
>B. Tell him you have a message for him
And also this >>522436
>>
I see, you hate the french, and love the coin. What are you willing to do for my coin...?
(Write in only)
>>
>>522445
Sneak into the French encampment and kill someone high up.
>>
I'm no common sellsword. I specialize in the disruption of order, and the elimination of commanding officers. I'd be willing to work with a per-head price for enemy officers.
>>
>>522445
I know their plans, I could trade it for a price
>>
>>522452
>>522450
"Bring me the head of an officer, and I'll see to it you get paid well." Will you head off to the French encampment?
>A. Yes, on the double
>B. No, stay here for a while.
>>
>>522470
>>A. Yes, on the double
>>
>>522470
A
>>
We head over to the French Encampment, and are asked by the same question. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" How do we reply?
>A. I'm a Spy for the King of England
>B. I was scouting out the enemy forces
>C. I am a Soldier in the army
>D. Write-in (You can second Write-ins)
>>
>>522488
>D
"I'm a mercenary, of sorts. I believe you'll have a use of me. Is there someone I could speak to on the matter?"
>>
>>522488
D: Oi I'm bringing your captions wentchs, open the gate or he will have your head
>>
The guards swiftly open the gate, and lead you to the Captain's Quarters, and let you enter, inside are two guards watching over a sleeping Captain. What shall we do?
>A. Assassinate the captain using hidden blades
>B. Speak to the captain
>C. Kill both the guards, then attack the captain
>D. Write in
>>
>>522504
B
>>
>>522506
We come closer to the captain, and wake him up, he says, "Who the hell are you, and what are you doing here?" what do we say to him? (Write in)
>>
>>522518
I really hate the English and love coin, do you have a job?
>>
>>522518
Kill them
>>
We tell the captain that we hate the english and love coin, asking for a job. He says the following. "Kill an English Captain or officer, bring me their head, and I'll make it worth your while." What do we do now? (Write in)
>>
>>522550
Get 2 random heads and get the monies
>>
>>522552
This
>>
We chop off the heads of a couple sleeping Frenchmen, and deliver one to the French Captain. He nods in agreement, and hands us 100 gold coins, The English captain does likewise, and hands us 100 gold pieces as well. What shall we do now? (Write in)
>>
>>522560
Go to the Ottoman Empire embassy
>>
>>522560
kek they believe it.
Go into town and spend the wealth see if anyone has information about this sword of Eden, and let's get a whore as well.
>>
File: Shadowy figures.png (926KB, 938x512px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowy figures.png
926KB, 938x512px
We go to the town, and no one manages to have information on the "Sword of Eden" they are quite surprised that we are talking about something as non-sensical as this. However some shadowy figures watch us... What do we do?
>A. Investigate the Shadowy figures
>B. Do not investigate the shadowy figures
>C. Write in
>>
>>522596
>>A. Investigate the Shadowy figures
>>
Roll 3 1d100s to determine the success of our investigations
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>522638
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>522638
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>522638
>>
The search leads us to a seemingly abandoned hut which the shadowy figures entered in, what shall we do?
>A. Enter in
>B. Do not enter in
>C. Write in
>>
>>522665
>>C. Write in
Burn down the hut smoke him out
>>
The hut slowly begins to burn down, and some people walk by to watch the spectacle, though once it finally burns out, we find a hole in the ground, with a ladder in it. what shall we do?
>A. Go in through the ladder
>B. Do not go in
>C. Write in

I must go for an hour, so be back by 6:05pm EST
>>
>>522682
>C. Write in
Let's smoke out the hole, throw flammable stuff down the hole and light it on fire, also the ladder.
>>
>>522689
>burning the only way in

>>522682
>A
>>
>>522682
>>A. Go in through the ladder
Go A
>>
>>522682
A
>>
>>522689
>>522712
>all these name fags
I'm surrounded
>>
File: Hideout.png (1MB, 1048x591px) Image search: [Google]
Hideout.png
1MB, 1048x591px
We enter in through the ladder, and we find ourselves in what appears to be an assassin hideout and the sewers. Immediately you are pushed to the ground, and a hidden blade is put to your throat. "Explain yourself intruder! I am not hesitant to push this blade through your throat."

This is a Write in
>>
>>522933
I be a assassin as well. Charles be my name, is it a crime to be one of you?
>>
>>522933
Oi what'd think ya doing ya bloody cunt. Get ya filthy hands off a me
>>
>>522965
>>522951
Combination of these two.

You're one of us? Prove it. Kill a Templar for us. He's the mayor of the town, and we'll accept you as one of our own, we're just a bit apprehensive understand? What do we do?

>A. Go off to kill the mayor
>B. Walk around town.

Current weapons are a Hidden Blade, and a sword.
>>
>>522982
>B. Walk around town.
See where the mayor is at buy a whore
>>
>>522982
Tell mayor of the assassins for entrance into the Templar order
>>
>>522997
Do this
>>
>>523002
We head up to the Mayor, and tell him the plot to kill him. He is very distrustful of us now, however he is grateful for letting him know of the plot. What shall we do now? It is getting dark.
>A. Go to sleep in a hotel, hire a whore
>B. Go to sleep out in the streets
>C. Go to sleep in a hotel, do not hire a whore
>D. Write in
>>
>>523016
>A. Go to sleep in a hotel, hire a whore
>>
>>523016
D go to street but still get whore
>>
We choose to go to sleep in a hotel and hire a whore, it costs us 20 gold pieces, 15 for the hotel and 5 for the Whore. It is a new day, what shall we do now? There are news that the English have won the Battle of Agincourt. (Write in)
>>
Well that's all for today lads, Tomorrow we'll continue at 2pm EST

My twitter which has update on when we run this:
https://twitter.com/OLD_OP_of_civ?lang=en
>>
We have just recently woken up, what shall we do?
>A. Go back to the mayor and attempt to speak to him once more
>B. Walk around town, trying to find information on the sword of eden
>C. Go to another town/City (Specify which)
>>
>>526550
A
>>
We go back to the mayor to speak to him once more! He says "What the hell do you want? I already distrust you, what do you want from me?"
(Write in)
>>
>>526604
Join him and time skip until we gain entrance into the Templar order
>>
>>526604
Ask if they have any jobs for us to do.
>>
>>526639
Mayor is a templar
>>
The mayor will agree to let us in the templar order, however we must accomplish one mission, to assassinate the Assassin leader in this town. The two we killed weren't the only ones, there are a couple more, in a particularly large building near the south side, what shall we do?
>A. Go assassin hunting
>B. Refuse to hunt Assassins.
>C. Write in
>>
>>526646
C burn assasin building down
>>
>>526646
C burn assassin building down
>>
What is it with you guys and Burning shit down

We attempt to burn the building down! Roll 3 1d100s.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>526663
Fire cleans all sin
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>526663
>>526650
Xenofag you here to roll?
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>526663
>>
The place does catch fire, however two assassin's come barreling towards us, visibly pissed off, with Hidden blades drawn, what shall we do?
>A. Prepare to fight!
>B. Run away
>C. Write in
>>
>>526726
>>C. Write in
"This is the mayor house right?"
Then run away
>>
>>526730
We begin to run away! Roll 3 1d100s to see how well we run away.

Keep in mind that the Job says that we have to KILL them, not destroy their base.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>526750
Well I think you should use best of 3 for things that are easy to do. While average of 3 for harder things. So it's more easy to get away, then light the whole place on fire.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>526750
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>526750
>>
>>526750
>burning shit down
>not good
>>
We manage to get away from the assassins, however there is still the job of killing them, what shall we do? Any plans? (Write in)
>>
>>526791
Watch from a distance the burned house, since they must have left some goods in there they'll go back for it in time.
>>
>>526791
Grab and kill an assasin, then hit man style infiltrate their base
>>
We shall attempt to find one of the assassins,Roll 3 1d100s, Best of three wins.

Their base burned down.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>526804
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>526804
Do we know how many people were in the base?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>526804
>>
>>526807
Two, though there seemed to be more than two, possibly 4. 72 wins.

We find one of the two assassins, the one that's not the leader, he seems to be attempting to find another hideout, and is sitting near a small group of people. How shall we proceed? (Write in)
>>
>>526812
Wait and fellow the assassin until he's at his new hideout and burn it down as well
>>
>>526812
And also grab his cloths
>>
After waiting some time, the assassin enters a building, with the leader following shortly after, it is a smaller building, however burning it down will surely cause the whole village to burn, what shall we do?
>A. Get in, stealthily kill them both
>B. Charge in, Guns Blazing
>C. Write in
>D. Leave them alone
>>
>>526833
X burn down anyway
>>
>>526833
>>C. Write in
Burn down the building
Warn the village as it's burning and get away.
>>
>>526836
Nah don't warn, just blame the assassins
>>
>>526838
Well we can warn the villages, like fire get the fuck out. After the fire we can blame the assassin.

Also let's trademark burning things as our thing.
>>
>>526844
Ok makes sense. We can't trade mark, this is what the ottomans do
>>
>>526844
Roll 3 1d100s to determine how well we burn it down, average will be calculated (There is a chance we might burn the whole area down)
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>526855
The people here are French right?
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>526855
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>526855
>>
>>526859
Yep.

We manage to burn down the building, and the two buildings neighboring it, however both Assassins are dead, some people are pissed. We return to the Mayor bearing the burnt head of the assassin. "You've proved yourself worthy Charles. We will let you into the templar order, do you accept?"
>A. Yes
>B. No
>>
>>526871
>>A. Yes
>>
>>526871
A
>>
The Mayor gives a nod, he is somewhat happy. "Alright then, I hereby declare you Initiate of the Templar order, are there any questions about the Templar order you would like to ask me?" (Write in)
>>
>>526878
Yes, how do I rank up
>>
>>526878
Tell them Communist doesn't work. Have them write it down. That's it's bad and should never exist never.

Also when am I going to get the sweet new clothes?
>>
>>526884
If you do the jobs, and follow orders, you'll rank up.

>>526891
Well we were never planning on doing something like that, however we'll keep that in mind in our future ventures.

Your clothes don't particularly need changing, we don't have any spares.

"That's all from me, if you want to go to the Templar hub, I suggest either London or Paris, If you do come across them, simply speak the words "May the Father of Understanding Guide us" when you meet a templar, here's also a note to certify that you're a templar." He hands you a note, with a templar seal on it.

What do we do now?
>A. Mill around town, trying to gather information on the sword of Eden
>B. Head to Paris
>C. Head to London
>D. Write in
>>
>>526900
>B. Head to Paris
Before we go ask for some money and fuck a few whores while traveling to Paris since we got to stay at inns.
>>
>>526902
We head towards paris, hitting brothels along the way. We have arrived! However what shall we do?
>A. Head to a Templar base
>B. Mill around town, sightsee
>C. Write in
>>
>>526932
>A. Head to a Templar base
Get us some cool gear and other things Templars get.
>>
We head towards the Templar base, and we encounter a few guards, who will not let us in, what will we do?
>A. Hand them the note and say "May the Father of Understanding guide us"
>B. Say "May the father of understanding guide us" but do not hand them the note
>C. Do not say "May the father of understanding Guide us" but hand them the note
>D. Write in

I have to leave for an hour, so be back by 6:05pm
>>
>>526946
>>A. Hand them the note and say "May the Father of Understanding guide us"
>>
>>526946
A
>>
>>526952
Inky if you have never played assassins creed, Templars are the illuminati
>>
>>526972
Nigga
You thinking I never played Assassins Creed

I never like it that the Assassins were the ones that started Communists and other things in history.
>>
>>526977
What's bad about Templars is that they backed the riech
>>
>>526978
You say that like it was a bad thing. :^)
>>
>>526984
The holocaust did happen :^)
>>
>>526993
That's what the Jews say :^)

But did it?
>>
>>526997
If the holocaust didn't happen, then why do you like the riech for killing Jews? If you didn't try to kill them, then they would of died out and Isrial would of never been made. :^)
>>
>>527002
The Reich did kill Jews, but with bullets not with gas :^)
>>
>>527006
So the holocaust did happend, just with guns instead? :^)
>>
>>527012
There were some Jew killed with bullets, but not 6 million, it's less then that. :^)
>>
>>527027
I read the lore, assassins made SJWs
>>
>>527027
If 6 million where not killed, then where did those Jews go
>>
>>527038
The World Almanac for 1940 gives the world's Jewish population as 15,319,359. The World Almanac for 1949 puts the number of Jews in the world at 15,713,638.

:^) I don't think they can lose 6 million and get them back less than 4 years after the war :^)
>>
>>527045
They can when they have Isrial where they change their ideology to breed like rabbits. :^)
>>
>>527066
They didn't have Israel until 1949 since they got the state. So questions arise :^)
>>
Wew lads I leave for an hour, We'll save WW2 for later.

The Templars inspect the note. One speaks up, "Seems legitimate, has the seal and all that, you seem to be a good initiate, already 4 confirmed assassin Kills. I like that, keep doing that and you'll be doing great things. You may enter."

The doors open up, and you enter a grand hall, you are direct towards the Templar Master of this country, Martin Berguis Germain, ancestor of the Templar Grandmaster François-Thomas Germain. You walk up to him, and he says "Greetings Initiate, why have you come here?"

Write in
>>
>>527156
To serve the Templars and kill Assassins. What are your orders?
>>
>>527156
Master I come with bad news, t
>>
>>527156
Also aid we going to need some money and new clothes since traveling to Paris took a good bit of money from us.
>>
>>527165
It was the hookers that killed us, did you know at Thai time period most hookers where black
>>
>>527172
>This time period most hookers where black
:^)
Lies

>>527156
Ask how the Templars feel about Jews
>>
>>527182
They are the jews
>>
He stands pondering for a moment. "Understood, serve the templars faithfully, and you will be rewarded. I'll give you 50 gold pieces as compensation. Clothes you can report to the sleeping quarters for. I also see that you have a hidden blade on you. You'll make a Valuable counter-assassin I'm sure." He throws you a second hidden blade. "For when you need to kill more then one. Report to the Sleeping quarters to get your new clothes. About the jews? We don't particularly hate them or love them, time will tell what happens." You head over to the Sleeping quarters, and you're given new clothes, ones that blend in with the populace. You now have two hidden blades, and a sword. What shall we do now?

>A. Go look at the job board for any missions
>B. Go around the Base, exploring it
>C. Start Training (You're in good physical condition)
>D. Write in
>>
>>527186
D ask for tips on burning buildings
>>
>>527186
>D ask for tips on burning buildings

>C. Start Training (You're in good physical condition)

Train up to get even better at the sword we're going to be using it for a while
>>
>>527195
What quest do you run? Or do you randomly have a name and a trip
>>
"Put a good amount of oil on the place you want to start a fire from, and a decent bit of tinder, make sure you aren't seen, and you should be fine." After a couple days of Training, we are now proficient with the sword and the hidden blades, being able to parry attacks relatively well. What shall we do now?

>C. Continue Training (You're in very good physical condition)
>D. Write in
>>
>>527202
A
>>
>>527202
KEEP IT GOING

>>527198
I randomly have it, to let people know it's me and I play other threads that need a trip.
>>
>>527207
I play space civ, what about you
>>
>>527211
Well depends on the day and time.
Spookquest (I know the guy)
Assassins Creed
Got quest (I know the guy)
Space Exploration Quest
And Bulgar fantasy Civ with factions
Der Krieg

Most run on different days on different times. Si that the main ones I play
>>
>>527230
How do you have time to do so many quests
>>
We continue training, and become extremely proficient in swordplay. On the Job board, it has the following jobs.
1. Protect Convoy
2. Assassinate Police Chief
3. Recover lost cargo
4. Protect Templar Captain
What shall we do?
>A. Protect Convoy
>B. Assassinate police chief
>C. Recover lost cargo
>D. Protect Templar chief
>>
>>527238
B, let's burn that building down
>>
>>527235
Bulgar didn't run a long time
Der Krieg turns take an hour
Space Exploration Quest that Friday
GoT quest That runs late
Spookquest not running

So it's not about doing all the quests it's just having enough that at least one runs

>>527238
>>B. Assassinate police chief
>>
We choose to assassinate the police cheif! He is an Assassin Disguised as a Constable. We head over to the Constabulary and see that it is made out of stone, meaning we can't light it. How shall we proceed?
>A. Stealthily
>B. Charge in swords drawn

OPPORTUNITIES:
Way to get inside- Disgruntled Police officer
Kill Opportunity- Commit a crime

How shall we proceed? (Write in)
>>
>>527264
>>A. Stealthily
Way to get inside- Disgruntled Police officer

Take the police officer clothes and walk right in and pretend we belong
>>
>>527264
At this time the floors have to be wooden
>>
>>527280
Yeah but then we have to get inside and somehow hide a fire source. I'm not going to let you guys jew your way out of assassinating by
>DUDE LET'S JUST BURN IT

We attempt to sneak up on the disgruntled police officer and kill him, roll 3 1d100s, best of three, to determine how well we kill him
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>527292
Don't kill knock him out
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>527292
Where his cloths, light fire with lantern
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>527292
>>
We successfully knock out the officer, and put on his clothes, though they are a bit tight, they will do. We stroll by the guards guarding the area, and begin to look for the police chief, who is in a room on the top floor. How shall we do this?
>A. Stealthily (State your plan)
>B. Agressively (State plan)
>C. Write in
>>
>>527310
A light fire with candle
>>
>>527310
>>A. Stealthily (State your plan)
Go and see if he's in his room, and light on fire and make sure he was no way to get out
>>
Roll 3 1d100s to see how well we light the building on fire and if we are detected
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>527322
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>527322
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>527322
>>
We successfully manage to only burn down the Constable, however now we are wanted by the Police for Burning down a Police Station. If only we were more subtle...

We return to the Templar stronghold, and are praised by the templars, what shall we do now?

>D. Explore the town
>E. Write in
>>
>>527351
A
>>
>>527351
>>C. Continue Training (You're in very good physical condition)
>>
We go look at the job board once more. Here are the options
>A. Protect Convoy
>B. Recover lost cargo
>C. Protect Templar chief
>>
>>527362
C,
>>
>>527362
>>C. Protect Templar chief
How do the Templar feel about us using fire all the time?
>>
>>527369
They probably think we are a pyromaniac
>>
>>527369
Impressed and annoyed at the same time. Too much possible collateral damage, like they say in the game, TEMPLARS/ASSASSINS DIDN'T KILL CIVILIANS. Well maybe a little but not as much as this.

We go to protect the Templar chief, who is sitting in one of the safehouses. We watch over them, however we begin to hear footsteps on the roof. What shall we do?
>A. Alert the Templar chief
>B. Do not alert the Templar chief, however stay vigilant
>C. Go outside and up to the roof to Investigate the noises
>D. Write in
>>
>>527372
They need to make a new branch of the Templars of just Pyromaniacs
>>
>>527374
>>A. Alert the Templar chief
>D. Write in
Tell him there are footsteps in the roof but If I go and look you'll be unprotected, so how about we move from location?
>>
The Templar chief agrees that we must re-position, and that he has a place in mind. You quickly pack up and begin moving and find another place. Just as you get there, you find two assassins, grinning. "We've been expecting you" How do you react?
>A. Attack them
>B. Run away again
>C. Write in
>>
>>527394
>A. Attack them
>C. Write in
"You know that fire that burn the assassins! It was me, Dio! that did it!."
>>
>>527394
C throw an oil lantern at them
>>
>>527394
Attack them with a oil lantern if we have one, if not just attack
>>
We straightforward attack them! With a Draw of our swords, we charge straight at the assassins.

Roll 2v2s to determine the outcome now.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>527409
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>527409
Do we have a torch? Or how do we see
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>527409
Keep the chief safe
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>527409
>>
>>527422
We deal substantial damage to each other, with one of the assassins being bloodied, while the other damages the templar chief and slightly damages us.

2v2s!
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>527455
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>527455
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>527455
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>527467
I got a 1
This luck man
>>
>>527456
>>527462
>>527467
>>527470
>94 vs 4
20.5 times better for us
90 more for us
This luck :^)
>>
We manage to kill one, and mortally wound the other, he is at deaths door, however he will not give up!
Final 2v2s
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>527476
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>527476
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>527476
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>527476
The luck oldfag.
>>
We kill off the final assassin with no further damage to us. There were no other incidents during the protection of the Templar Captain. We treat the Templar Captain's and our wounds, and then return to the templar base, where we are promoted to the Rank of Soldier.

That's all for today folks! Tomorrow our Quest will be delayed to 6pm EST
>>
>>527522
>>
>>527522
OLDFAG IS KILLED
>>
>>529439
COME BACK
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.