[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STORY PROGRESSIVE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: bdnd.png (2MB, 1350x940px) Image search: [Google]
bdnd.png
2MB, 1350x940px
I've waited so long for this! Okay guys here we go.
Example:
>Shibble dibble
>Dibble sword
>Ability to make fruitcakes blast out of my asshole
VIRTUE ROLLS!
>Rolling odd dubs or higher will result in 100% failure
>Rolling even dubs or higher will result in 100% success
>Rolling 0's will make something extremely out of the ordinary happen
WE WILL BEGIN WHEN WE HAVE 4 PLAYERS! ANYONE CAN JOIN IN AT ANY TIME!
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2 = 30 (20d2)

Thor
Mjolnir
Super Strength/Flight/Controlling electricity
>>
>>5288
Thor Joins the adventure, please standby for 3 more foogets to join.
>>
IF ANYONE EVER JOINS HOLY SHIT
>>
>>5218
Tim Burr
FIST!
The ability to swap the positions of any two objects that have a similar shape (silhouette)
>>
>>5408
Tim Burrrrrrrr joins.
2 more people
>>
HOLY SHIT WTF SOMEONE JOIN
>>
Alright I'll start it now and wait for people to pick up
>>5288
>>5408
You two awaken in a cold dark room, there is a fire in the middle of the room illuminating a sealed stone door. Voices can be heard on the other side.
You look at your bodies and realize that both you and your partner are in rope bonds. What do you do?
>>
Todd
Shovel
Dig through anything
>>
>>5477
Todd is in the room too.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1 = 39 (25d2)

>>5475
Try to break free with my super-strength.
Try to summon Mjolnir .
>>
>>5475
Inspect the rope material
Struggle at bonds twisting the coiled threads with weathered fists and writhing chaffed ankles in a hit of desperation.
>>
>>5475
Ask Thor and Tim to keep it down, and then i look for my shovel
>>
>>5488
VIRTUE OF TRUTH
Thor successfully wriggles free of bonds unable to break them, upon further inspection from >>5494 you discover that someone made these specifically to tie you up. The material is some sort of unbreakable fiber. But both you and Tim Burr manage to successfully free yourselves. Meanwhile >>5501 hobbles around telling you to keep it down before the room starts to rumble.
A fissure is created in the wall as a giant hammer bursts through the stone door knocking Todd right upside the head.

The door is open, but the voices have stopped. What do you do?
>>
Rolled 18, 5, 5, 21, 21, 6, 8, 11, 2, 3, 9, 1, 8, 9, 22, 20, 3, 16, 1, 5, 22, 3 = 219 (22d22)

>>5514
Direct thunder from the Mighty Mjolnir towards the hole from whence it came.
>>
>>5514
grope dazed on the clammy floor waiting for the taste of iron to leave my mouth.
Pick up ropes while I'm there
>>
>>5514
Run over and check if Tim is conscious and then look for somewhere to hide!
>>
>>5520
>>5523
YOU are not unconscious just dazed
>>5520
Lightning charges your hammer and slams into the cave like building. The walls dance with millions of volts of electricity. You discover that the walls are NOT made out of stone.
>>5521
You pick up the rope but quickly grasp your hand to your side. As soon as you touch the rope it collapses into a pile of magical ash.
>>5523
Todd got hit with a hammer not tim. (You shilly proxy user)
Our heroes walk outside of the door to be greeted with a looong dark hall. Any sign of someone talking has completely ceased.
With a bit of walking you come upon another door and open it.
A massive candle lit room greets you as you look down bellow to see a strange red circle carved into the floor. There a wide variety of books scattered across the ground including candles and grimmores. There is another door.
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 7, 13, 4, 10, 17, 21, 17, 17, 17, 15, 5, 21, 17, 14, 18, 1, 2, 19, 18, 10, 15 = 288 (23d21)

>>5568
Hover above the magical ground with your hammer and inspect it.
>>
>>5590
Wait what
>>
>>5597
What?
>>
>>5599
Nothing I'm just having a hard time picturing that
>>
>>5568
Startled into action by the curious surroundings ask myself, who are these people. Recall the voices outside from before and begin to sweat nervously at their absence.
>who are you people
>>
File: PZO9267_Thognorok.jpg (178KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
PZO9267_Thognorok.jpg
178KB, 1000x625px
>>5590
You fly above the area and inspect the circle, it's some kind of rit- Just then >>5609 walks in the middle and practically scrapes it around, accidentally destroying it. He gives you a very strange look while sweating profusely.
At this moment in time >>5523 finds their shovel on one of the shelves. You exit the door to find an extremely cold and extremely wet atmosphere.
You have no fucking clue where you guys are and just as you're about to turn around to head back the door SLAMS in your faces.
Just then you start to hear some many malevolent god forsaken chattering in the background. As you huddle together, the chattering gets closer.
Thor ignites his hammer illuminating the room to reveal pic related surrounding them.
Wat do
>>
Rolled 15, 19 = 34 (2d20)

>>5645
Thor fries them with the thunder of his Godly Mjolnir.
>>
>>5645
Grab hold of one of the larger books. You don't know what that thing is but if it gets too daring with one of its protrusions you plan to slam the book heavily around it rather than touch it yourself.
>>
>>5654
Summoning your will you blast the atrocity with electricity, it screeches out in pain and lashes out with its multiple "arms." But as quick as a cat, >>5664 returns his attack just as thor is about to get brained. The limb that attacked you is broken off and writhing on the floor.
Through a bit of inspection you can see an exit at the end of the hall, but it's a risky move. The mesh of monster parts seems to go on for thirty feet. You need to figure out a way to escape.
>Note: Anyone can join at any time! (lurkers)
>>
>8
>Matte Black Mithril Daggers
>Psychopath/Assassin
Randomly stumbles into the conflict.
>>
Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d2)

>>5689
Thor tries to talk with the monsters in an Ancient Tongue and scare them all away.
>>
>>5711
Pssh nothing personel kid
8 joins the frey
>>
>>5713
Thor makes his eyes look an asian and talks in an incoherent gook language. Thor does this for too long and makes his eyes look permanently Asian.
You are now Asian Thor.
>>5711
You get a roll to boyo.
>>
>>5711
Panic at the ever growing crowd

>>5713
Ask the man to kindly fly to the end of the room real quick when he's done reasoning with ancient evils.
>>
>>5731
Thor is affected by the cucked SJW agenda at marvel and turns into a gook. He goes into a corner and cries.
>>
>>5732
>>5711
>>5713
The monster, being an endless mesh of monster parts seems to be growing bigger and bulkier as our heroes get more and more panicked. Although keeping its distance, it seems to be getting more and more brave as it begins lashing out more aggressively. What do :DDD
>>
>>5750
Thor prays to the monster, and lays down his hammer.
>>
>>5758
The monster blushes as you see something grow out of the mesh... Something phalic.
It's a monster cock and it wants to rape your gook butt.
>>
>>5742
>>5758
You were scared before but now you're confused. How on earth is the flying guy the one who loses it first

Oh hell, you confirm that there are shelves at the end of the room by the door still filled with books that occasionally tumble down as the heaving mass bumps against them accidentally.
With no one else to trust you hop in a shelf and swap it with the one closest to the door.
>>
>>5770
The God Of Thunder asks Tim Burr to replce two shiny big round rocks in place of his butt using his special ability so that the monster's dick is crushed.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>5750
Attempt to find a weakpoint.
>>
>>5786
respond muffled by the musty books you're pushing through to crawl into a shelf that, he'd have to ripp off his but first. AND there would need to be rocks of the same shape. While you could totally do that he probably should have asked before. While everyone loves the party trick no one ever thinks to ask about all the pain staking precision you go to in order to find similar shaped things on a whim.

On the other hand though your nerves seem to be finally easing up even if only to make way for derision at the inconsiderate request.
>>
File: cultist2.jpg (52KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
cultist2.jpg
52KB, 600x462px
>>5780
Doing so activates some kind of lever as the door bursts open letting forth a blinding light from the other room.
As it hits the monster it screeches as its skin begins to boil in the harsh yellow light. Just as >>5786 is about to be brutally butt raped.
You quickly leave the room and shut the door behind you.
Then you notice where the fuck you went.
Surrounding you are multiple masked cultist figures sitting around in a circle. Like a republic court.
The biggest bulkiest of the cultists speaks up;
"Well well, I never would have expected ANYONE to be able to best a tramora room. You certainly figured it out quick enough. Well, you see, you're just in time for the main event to start." *He says as he snaps his fingers*
Just then multiple ropes shoot up underneath your feet from the ground and encase you in the thick binds like earlier before. You're hoisted up just as all of the cultist members unsheath their daggers in unison.
"Blood for the old one."
The cultists advance upon you. What do you do???
>>
>>5830
Find the cult leader.
>>
>>5830
Scan the room for doors while praying that saving a flying man gets you one free favour.
Assuming there is a door and one of the many diversely built cultists is a similar build to you swap places with him. Fitting neatly into his robes and replacing him derobed in what was once my bindings.
Pray no one noticed the mask fall off when I swapped places. Scramble away from this eye's wide shut nightmare if the throng permits me.
>>
>>5830
Instruct Mjolnir to knock out their daggers and rip out their hearts!
>>
>>5843
The cult leader seems to have left seemingly no where in the crowd. You are still bound.
>>5850
Your swap ability switches you in the middle of combat! In this small amount of time it seems that you swapped place with not one, not two, but three people at the same time. You take in the appearance of yourself with a robe on, meanwhile at the same time two other robes drop to the floor.
The party looks up to the original position of where Tim Burr was and sees three extremely angry (And extremely close together and naked) cultists writhing in their bonds.
>>5863
Becoming a gook and accepting the cock of the beast has turned your heart unworthy to wield your hammer! It thuds to the ground on a cultists head.
They are still closing in with their daggers attempting to stab you above. What can you guys think of to escape?
>>
>>5916
swap the bound man with your other companion leaving the flying man bound in his place.
>>
>>5916
Thor rips their swords out of their hands and tries to stab them with their own weapons with the help of his super-strength!
>>
>>5916
Break my binds and escape.
>>
>Natniel Esendre Sastro
>NES Zapper
>Summon dogs (hands) and explosive barrels (feet)
Oi, still hiring?
>>
newfag here, no idea how to roll n shit

>Detective Frank Drebin
>Pistol
>Ability to remove events from others memory

hope you fucks are still hiring
>>
>>5218
>Alberto
>Shield
>Spider Sense
>>
>>25652
is thread dead?
>>
>>25652
Maybe?
>>
>>29468
yes
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.