[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heir Of The Empire Quest #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (16KB, 319x158px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 319x158px
Your name is Cyrus Stannis. 4 days ago someone killed the High Priestess. It was your job to protect her. For your failures, you have been sentenced to death. You are currently kneeling before the headsmen and have been granted some last words.

>Scream curses and resist, it's not like you have something to lose

>Make a witty comment, not like you much else to say.

>say nothing, you have nothing to say

>other
>>
>>521475

>Make a witty comment, not like you much else to say.

If we are going out early lets do it in style
>>
Make a witty comment!
>>
Any write in for the comment?
>>
>>521475
>Make a witty comment.
>>
>>521490
>"Let's hope the next life is more forgiving"
Then you flip off the crowd of people.
>>
>Make witty comment
>>
>>521475
As you kneel there, you though what is there to lose, you are going to die anyway. So you announce to the gathered crowd, " Have I played the part well? Then applaud me as I exit". After declaring your intentions the headsmen swung his axe.

Darkness, is this how death is like? You soon see a figure looming out of the darkness. It's figure composed of incomprehensible geometry and uncountable tentacles. It forces words onto you. "You amused us with your deeds, we haven't had a plaything in a while, you where so much fun, we want you to go again"

>Fuck no

>Sure

>Screem in terror and run into the void

>ask for details
>>
>>521515
Assume that there is always a write in option
>>
>ask for details
Wut in da fuq is happening?
>>
>sure
>>
>>521490

Tell the governor that he has lost my vote
>>
>>521515

Details
>>
>>521515
>ask for details
And can you tell me who the headsmen was I like to talk to him when I'm alive again.
>>
>>521515
>Sure

They sound legit.
>>
>>521515
>>Sure
>>
File: caitlyn jenner.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
caitlyn jenner.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>521475

"Bitch, I killed the High Priestess. By your law that makes me the new High Priestess. Bow before me mortals. And suck my dick."
>>
>>521515
>Fuck no
>>
>>521515
>sure

"I'm a step away from hell anyways. Take me then."
>>
>>521515
>ask for details
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.