[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RogerQuest Chapter 0: Prologue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
Your name is Roger. You are a Square.

You just left home. Forever. You stand there and ponder, what do you do now?

[Highest roll on 1d100 in 5 posts decides next action, may change this later as this is still mostly a test. This chapter won't be very long, but Chapter 1 will be on thursday if this goes well.]
>>
>>52094
Go to the city while thinking about the past
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

Check over yourself, see what ypur inventory is
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>52171
rolling for my last post
>>
jump off the nearest ledge in an attempt to end my existence
>>
File: tegaki.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>52182
You check yourself over. You're still a square.

You check your wallet. You have [1] Candy Bar, and [100] Credits.

You didn't really take enough to run away from home. What do you do next?

[Sorry that took an eon, the Tegaki drawing thing keeps crashing on me]
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>52476
Eat the bar. There's no time like the present.
>>
File: tegaki.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>52365
[Going with this for now since this is a lot slower than anticipated]
>>52653
[You're next, too]

You continue forward towards the city, and ponder the past and why you're running away anyways.

You've been a simple person, but you've always been a bit irritable. Fairly easily irritable. Though, while its often you get frustrated, you rarely get angry. However, 5 years of sharing a house with your childhood friend, a circle named Jim, has put you at your wit's end, and you stormed out your house after the latest terrible, god awful pun he subjected you to.

The area around you changes from being open to more forested, and you see something in one of the holes in the trees. You ponder why trees have these, but quickly disregard the thought as that candy bar is starting to look pretty enticing.
>>
File: tegaki.png (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
22KB, 400x400px
>>52720
>>52653
You eat the candy bar. Something about 'seizing the day' and 'no time like the present' is your reasoning. You don't really care, you just like candy. You feel a bit better about the whole technically homeless now thing.

You now have [1] Candy bar wrapper.

What do you do next?
>>
>>52862
keep going to the city
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>52862
Wear the candy wrapper as a cape.
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>53361
You attempt to wear the candy wrapper as a cape.

It does not work in the slightest. You wonder why you tried this.

You put the wrapper back in your wallet

What do you do next?
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>53176
rolling
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>53476
>>53176
This.
>>
File: tegaki.png (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
18KB, 400x400px
>>53605
>>53611
You make headway forward, past the tree with something in it. It was probably junk anyway. Or a 50000 credits coin, knowing your luck, but it'd only be that if you never go back and got it. Probably best to never look back and keep this as one of those odd memories you'll look back on when you're old and sitting on the porch with Ji- Oh. Right.

Moving right along.

The forest gets denser, and you know you aren't too far from the top of this hill now, and the city is just beyond that.

You hear noises a little ways out into the forest. Uncomfortable noises.

What do you do?
>>
>>53772
Follow the noises. Getting murdered by a psycho in the middle of a forest sounds like a good deal.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>53772
throw a credit at tree near noise
>>
File: tegaki.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>53819
You take out a credit from your wallet. You Get close to the gap between the trees, and throw it at a tree you can see in the darkness near where you think the noise is coming from.

The coin thuds against the tree. The noise stops.

This doesn't put your mind at ease.

What do you do?
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>53931
alright fucking walk to the city then gosh
>>
File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
>>53978
You ignore the whole thing, deciding to get the hell out of dodge and carry on towards the city.

It's just over the hill.

You consider your options. Things are different over the hill.

You get the feeling you won't be turning back again after you go up there.

Do you want to go back for anything before you cross the hill?
>>
>>54233
>Do you want to go back for anything before you cross the hill?
No. It's over for us, we have to move on.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>54332
Fuck, I keep forgetting the die.
>>
>>52094
noot noot
>>
File: RQ-1-0.png (494KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
RQ-1-0.png
494KB, 800x600px
>>54344
>Got dubs on the die roll and the post
Can't argue with that!

You venture forward, to the top of the hill, deciding that there is no point going back into the forest, that thing in a tree trunk and that noise are things maybe best forgotten about. You hope.

You look out over the hill.

You've made it. You've reached the city.

END OF CHAPTER 0

[This went pretty well, if luck is on my side Chapter 1 will take place on thursday. This was my first quest here so it's all a bit of a trial run, so thanks for participating!]
>>
>>54391
See you later.

I like your style, OP, I hope next thread will have more participants.
>>
>>54391
See you. This can be interesting
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.