[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossover Request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: v2_x3_s02_ss00_11.jpg (11KB, 585x221px) Image search: [Google]
v2_x3_s02_ss00_11.jpg
11KB, 585x221px
I want to treat this DnD style, where the characters will pop out with no direct theme. If there's a character you might want involved, include a pic!

>You are in a pub. You observe those around you. There are strong men and women, tough furry lads, and conversations revolving around kills and bounty. What do you do?
>>
File: 33250_______1421882836130.png (8KB, 448x554px) Image search: [Google]
33250_______1421882836130.png
8KB, 448x554px
>Request
God dammit, already fucked up
>>
>look deeply into my ale and gaze upon my reflection
>>
>>52008
See if there's any willing adventurers for treasure hunting.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>52060
Let's roll and see how that went for you.

Put in rolls, should've said that myself.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>You stare at your ale, letting thoughts slowly envelop you.
>Your reflection is silent, only giving to you what you give it.
>All you want is an idea.
>You decide to head over to a table and get a treasure hunt underway.
>Hopefully the others won't be too oft.
>>
File: BOOM.gif (758KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
BOOM.gif
758KB, 320x240px
I want to include Segata Sanshiro!
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>52101
Take a look at the people at the table to get a gauge on their personal talents.
>>
>>52101
>5

>You put a hand on the shoulder of a rather rough looking male.
>That is, you thought it was a male.
>A softer, female face turns to you, a scar jagged down through her lip, and stares flatly
>You clear your throat and try to move along, but she grips your hand tightly.
>"What is it, punk?"
>Oh god, she almost sounds like an aging teen.
"I was looking for someone to join me on a quest for gold. I thought you were a lad--"
>She sneers at you
>"As if a male can do better than I! Although I despise your tact, I will join your crew. The last of mine was destroyed very recently."
>She pauses.
>"Do you even know of a place where we can find gold?"
>You freeze.
>Shit, you really don't.

Anon, what do?
First response with roll d10.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>52145

"Yeah... I know where I can find it... just let me get my map...!"

Then go and find somebody who have the map.
>>
dice+1d10
Of course I know how to find gold, does I look like an amateur. Just follow me and you will be rich.
>>
>>52185
dice1d10
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>52145
No but we are adventurers in a tavern! There is always gold to be found and heads to be smashed!
By the way how may I refer to you? My name is Gorgon. I Hale from the south where there are less of these hybrid animals about.
>>
>>52174
>"Yeah... I know where I can find it... just let me get my map...!"
>The look on her face is serious disappointment as you swiftly exit the alehouse.
>She's certainly been around the block a time or two. She knows you will not return.
>It's too soon to be making enemies, but this one cannot be helped.
>You pretty much leave the town immediately, with no crew and minimal weaponry. The night should be pleasant.

>You shiver alone under bristle and cloth, looking at nothing but black around you.
>Damn, should've gotten the map first.

What's the next plan of action once it's light out? There are two towns, one is left, and one is right.
First response, d10
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>52217
The right town is where the gold is
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>52217

Right town.

>>52185
>>52196

Type dice codes on Options below Name.
>>
Rolled 13, 3 = 16 (2d20)

>>52217
Right.
>>
>>52238
>>52247
>You stumble into the right town, literally named Town of Right
>As far as the eye can see, you see churches in place of breweries, and couples with a single child
>Men clad in blue uniforms patrol the town, only occasionally nodding at a civilian
>A child falls and scrapes her knee badly, only to have her child lift her up and scold her for not watching where she were going
>Slightly uncomfortable, you must make a decision soon.

What kind of person should we be attempting to find and talk to? Should we have a specific thing to talk about?
First response, d10. That'll be for every post
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>52294
Enter the first house on the right.
>>
File: Granny.png (28KB, 202x400px) Image search: [Google]
Granny.png
28KB, 202x400px
>>52322
>First house on the right
>It's just a plain, white picket fence house
>The den is plain, and the smell is of lavender
>Footsteps shuffle down steps, trying to locate the new entry
>"Hello deary! You know, you really should knock when entering someone else's home!"
>She's dressed neatly medieval, a very light tan blouse and a darker, wide skirt.
>She curtsies, prompting you to bow.
"Very sorry, ma'am. I'm a little lost in my quest. I must ask you, is there a place I can go to find gold around here?"
>The older woman taps her chin, smiling.
>"Why of course, but in this town, it wouldn't be very fair for me to give you an advantage in finding it. Don't worry, though. You aren't far off at all. You might want to follow your nose, young lad."
>She winks and heads to the den, checking on her small yellow bird.

Follow your nose? Hmm...
>>
>>52008
>he makes characters for D&D with no direct theme

Scum
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>52373
Go back outside and take a big whiff.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.