[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chargin' Chuck RPG: Legend of the eight footbals PART 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 38.png (402KB, 1225x2611px) Image search: [Google]
38.png
402KB, 1225x2611px
Hey guys sorry for vanishing off the face of the earth things have gotten a little crazy but they're fine now! Anyhow welcome to Chargin Chuck RPG. Where you the anon right there are the Chargin Chuck on a quest to gather all 8 of legendary footballs to promptly smash Bowsers' shit. Last time we agreed to help out madam Fiore with her daddy issues while our pals Rocky and Ivan sneak through the base of Mobster boss Carne.

Here is the post from the last post I made

"With the first turn of the fight belonging to chuck, he does what chucks to best, taunt the fuck out of their opponent! He points to the big man Carne himself and says.

"LISTEN HERE OLD MAN YOU MAY THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT BUT LEMME TELL YOU WHOS ACTUALLY HOT SHIT! YOUR DAUGHTER AND AT THE END OF THE DAY SHE'S GONNA BE GARGLING ON MY BALLS AFTER I'M DONE CLEANING YOUR CLOCK!"

Carne is stunned and Chuck then points to Lakithunda

"AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT? DRIVING SOME FISHER-PRICE(TM) UFO? HOW ABOUT YOU GET OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I FEED YOU TO THE DOGS!"

Lakithunda is also stunned, Chuck then looks at the Chuckgloom

"AS FOR YOU...look as one chuck to another I'd feel like a total douche if I fought ya. How about you come over here so I can buy you a drink and we can share our stories of chucking and what not."

Chuckgloom responds.

"Oh gosh..I've never had anyone call me their "fellow chuck" before! Sure pal I'm with ya!"

Chuckgloom happily runs over to Chuck's side where chuck then says.

"Alright pal before we go I need you to turn around for me it's a surprise!"

Chuckgloom: "Oh boy oh boy! I sure love surprises sure pal!"

He then turns around awaiting further instructions.

Chuckgloom: "Heya pal..what's the surprise anyway?

Chuck: "Oh it's something I'm sure you'll get a KICK out of!"

Chuck then winds up a powerful kick and sends the Chuckgloom flying into lakithunda."
>>
File: The party so far.gif (24KB, 283x203px) Image search: [Google]
The party so far.gif
24KB, 283x203px
>>519374
and here are some Stats
>>
>>519374
and I forgot to link the archive fuck me.
http://imgur.com/a/G0zFU
>>
>>519374
Hooray, it's not dead!

Chuck: take out Lakithunda before he gets a turn… again.

Rocky: Find Chuck using the power of Friendship
>>
Chuck should remember that one time he played basketball and do a slam dunk combo attack.
>>
>>519374
Ivan: Catch the scent of a empty booze barrel. That will surly help you two find Chuck.

Chuck: Give Carne a flying suplex while recalling the short time you were a Luchador.
>>
File: 39.png (588KB, 1225x2141px) Image search: [Google]
39.png
588KB, 1225x2141px
>>519501
Forgive me for the late response I passed out.

Anyhow, we scene change to Rocky and Ivan who are now being chased by some goons. While being pursued Ivan says to Rocky

Ivan: Hey Mac we don't got time for this! Do you have anything that might be able to show us Chuck's location?

Rocky: Well he did give me this little eyepiece lemme try that.

Rocky quickly puts on the eyepiece given to him by chuck,Rocky then says

Rocky: Aha! I found him he looks like he's engaged with someone to the north of here but it'll take us 5 minutes to get there.

As we get back to chuck and his fight with Carne and co, Chuck gets ready to fuck over Lakithunda once more until he suddenly pulls out his gun and begins to shout:

laki: "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR GAMES ALL YOU DO IS BULLY ME AND I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG IM GONNA KILL YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD"

Carne then interjects and says:

"Now now take it easy Laki, Don't go thinking of taking him out before I had my way with him, specially after what he said ta me..."

A sinister expression appears on Carne's face as the stage begins to shake and two giant thorny vines emerge from underneath chuck, lashing at him at high speeds. It was a critical hit and Chuck ain't looking too hot, and his allies won't be there for another 3 turns(5 minutes)
>>
>>520435
Perform a magic trick with a mushroom which ends up in Chuck's Mouth Magically
>>
>>520435
Chuck: Time for a Hail Mary. Use the Football you got in the last chapter.
>>
>>520462
Too right. No more games! Time to put your foot down and be a man Chuck! Power of the Football is yours!
>>
File: 40.png (984KB, 1225x1970px) Image search: [Google]
40.png
984KB, 1225x1970px
>>520462
>>521194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RThqKnFvyfE

Remembering the training Chuck did with the first football he got he decides to unleash it's power. In doing so green copies of himself appear beside him and line up for an attack with the words "Hail Mary" echoing in his mind. The copies dash towards the enemy pinning down the Chuckgloom and Laki while the last one gets behind carne and opens his arms ready to catch.

Carne: What the..!? What are you doing?!

Chuck ignores Carne and throws the ball with all the remaining energy he had left. The ball begins glowing and traveling at a really high speed, engulfing the whole stage in a white flash, all that can be heard is a scream.

Carne: UWAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUGHH!

The bright flash wears off revealing the ball hit it's mark with the Chuckcopy holding it.
>>
File: What I see.png (340KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
What I see.png
340KB, 500x500px
>>526858
He's still alive, no point of asking questions just end him and move on.
>>
>>526858
Chuck: It's not over yet, heal yourself with a Touchdown Dance
>>
>>526858
Don't kill Carne, we promised cactus lady we would help him. Just take his football and do a victory dance with your clones.
>>
>>526990
Seconded
>>
File: 41.gif (734KB, 1225x2027px) Image search: [Google]
41.gif
734KB, 1225x2027px
>>526990
>>527040
With the battle appearing to be over Chuck begins to flaunt and dance victoriously. All of a sudden you hear a cough and a voice coming from Carne

Carne:...ohhhh so you thought that was it huh..? Thought it would be thaaaat easy? Well YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO USE ONE OF THESE HERE FOOTBALLS I'LL SHOW YA!

Carne takes out his football and swallows it whole, becoming overwhelmed with tons of energy and vines. The starswipe shows up revealing Carne's new form!

Since our dance was cut off short Chuck only healed half of his HP. WELCOME TO THE FINALE OF CHAPTER 2 WHAT'S OUR FIRST MOVE?
>>
>>527521
Offer the other heads cigars as it trigger's your inner OCD
>>
>>527521
Pause quest, go check strategy guide

Only one turn before help arrives, but Chargin' Chuck didn't get where he is by playing it safe!

Chuck: Charge Red Bud
>>
>>527563
But the red one is spiky!

Go for blue.
>>
File: 1437676205554.jpg (17KB, 206x309px) Image search: [Google]
1437676205554.jpg
17KB, 206x309px
>>527525
This.

The smoke from all the cigars will give them lung cancer which will damage them and all the smoke will blind them buying you time.
>>
>>527521
Well now didn't expect that. Chuck use your skates to build up speed and tackle the Blue bud helmet first.

Ivan and Rocky better get a move on or there won't be anything left.
>>
File: 42.png (655KB, 1225x3554px) Image search: [Google]
42.png
655KB, 1225x3554px
>>527944
>>527563

Boss theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MwAmIDZvf8

Chuck quickly checks the strategy guide but no luck for this game is too new for there to be a proper walkthrough.(who wants to spend 34$ on a guide book at gamestop anyway?)

So Chuck charges in and goes for the red one only to take damage cause it's made of spikes.
with that being Chuck's turn, Carne prime and his little bulbs come close together and taller.

Carne: THIS IS IT FOR YOU CHUMP!

Carne drives his whole body down like a giant tree following with a loud crashing sound! things go dark for a second until chuck hears a familiar voice.

"Mac open your eyes!"

Chuck opens his eyes to see Rocky Ivan and Fiore's goons have arrived at last.

Lenny the gloomguy speaks

Lenny: Mister Chuck, Fiore told us to follow you since you can't really save her father if you're dead. Let us help!

The three goons (Vinny gloomba, Lenny gloomguy, & Mitch Gloompa) have temporarily joined your party! Their gimmick is despite them being a trio they fight as one unit.
NOW WHAT IS OUR NEXT MOVE?!
>>
>>529073
The boys are back in town!

Rocky use that manly mustache to box the the blue bud.

Goons time for some slap stick hijinx see if you can get the Yellow to start arguing with you.

Ivan flick Carne's hat off his head.
>>
>>529073
Chuck: Use Huddle to boost team's stats
Ivan: Punch the Blue Bud
Rocky: Prepare to block the Red Bud
Goons: Get Chuck a beer
>>
>>529118
This, except
>>529083
For the goons. All out assault!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.