[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Gnome?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 180px-Vresch_continuity_poster.png (36KB, 180x283px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Vresch_continuity_poster.png
36KB, 180x283px
I've kinda had a rough week, so I decided to find comfort in some old nerd shit. Having instantly remembered Dorf Quest, Kara Quest, Nic Quest, and the amazing Apocalyption I started a search to find them again and found they were never finished sadly. As such I was just hoping if maybe someone knew what had happened to cause the authors to just drop Nic quest and Apocalyption, or better yet if there is some closure to be had storywise.
Reposting from /tg/ cause I'm a dumbass and didn't know this board existed
>>
Bro do you know what borde his it is for like roleplaying shit dont post here
>>
>>520086
You sound retarded.

>>517859 (OP)
This board isnt really for questions, but Gnome mainly seemed to frequent tgchan. People there might know, but last i checked, gnome just kinda stopped questing. He had a superhero based one that kinda sputtered out, and that was the last i saw of it.
>>
>>517859
Gnome's kinda doing his own thing right now. Sorry to say it, really. I was a huge fan of his. But he's doing bigger and better things so that's good for him.

His stuff is still on tgchan if you wanna read it and he has a tumblr at http://gnome7.tumblr.com/ but he mostly just reblogs stuff.
>>
>>517859
Gnome went on to start professionally developing tabletop systems and supplements. He's kickstarted three successfully and is doing well but I doubt he'll come back and knock out these quests, brudda, sorry. I'm also a huge fan of his and used to know him on the site you read Apocalyption on but people move on and do shit, brudda.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.