[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torikku: The show begins!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: torikku.jpg (272KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
torikku.jpg
272KB, 800x600px
(Hello all! I didn't like the rules a setup for the last quest I posted, I wanted to delete it but couldn't figure out how. Anyways, now I will be resetting it with a much simpler style. You will play as Eurgo.)

"You are a college student and just turned nineteen. One day, while laying on a couch at your dorm, you checked your phone and saw a text message from one of your closest friends, Ramses. Inside was an invitation to a simulated escape game dubbed Torikku. You always wanted to go to one! With the popularity of puzzle escape games on the rise the fact that companies were now going out of their way to make simulations of them completely astounded you, You thought it was a niche market but it most have been a lot more popular than you gave it credit. The invitation gave you a date,November 22; a time, seven-forty; and an address. You decided to go by yourself and video record the experience to prove just how brave you are to all your friends, right? When you reached the address nothing was there. Not a building nor attraction in sight. Looking around you didn't pay attention to your surroundings! Let me guess? You didn't figure that maybe it was a bad idea going into a dark alley all by yourself! Boy, are you an idiot! Hee hee! Hahaha!"

(Did that catch you off guard? It should have! Anyways. if you didn't catch on things with parenthesis are the narrator, everything else is in the quest! Make sure you know how to separate the two ! Also if that didn't catch you off guard! Kudos, good for you!)

"Anyways, welcome to the game! My name is Cervos! But from now on you will call me the Narrator. I will be the one keeping tabs on our little story! And what a absolutely amazing game it shall be!"

A screen stands before you. On it seems to be a animated character designed as a stuff toy. It looks like the person who made it didn't know animal features mixed a rabbit, deer, and otter all into one. Its colored a light blueish tin which seems to be stained at certain intersecting limbs. It's left eye hangs out of what could be called an eye socket. Despite this it still could be perceived as rather adorable. The eye moves around if to look around the room you are in and then makes eye contact with you once more. It puts it's hands together.

So what is your game show name, Cervo says becoming astatic waiting for your response.

(This is what a like to call a CHOICE SEGMENT! In choice segments the people of this lovely little site called 4-chan get to decide how to respond! It always helps to label the responses! For example if I decided to put a choice like, "I will call myself billy bob", I would put an A at the start. That way anyone else wanting that choice can just put A and skip typing it all out! Anyways this is your first choice! Good Luck! Also by the by, if you wanna post pictures to express your feelings, go ahead, feelings are important!)
>>
A) Jaicho Dedbeat
>>
I'll second A, it sounds very gameshow-y
>>
(Cut off!: This means that the voting of a choice is over which means that one of two things has happened. First time ran out or second we got enough votes got one choice to proceed.
>>
Cervos looks at you with a slight look of disgust. "Dedbeat? Really? You must have some sort of inferiority complex or a death wish for getting smart with me. But whatever. now that you have your name its time for your first challenge room!

(Challenge rooms are puzzles you must complete.)

The screen flashes colors of reds. blues. and purples on it then displays the text challenge rooms.

Cervos continues, in this room you must escape before time runs out! If you don't well. you better learn how to be fire resistant real fast! As he says this you look around the room. You didn't notice them before. Flame throwers poking out the walls. You wondered if they came behind some sort of panel. Then reality finally set in. If you don't find your way out you will die. You look around frantically wondering how to get out. Cervos decides to say once last thing before leaving. The ability to be introspective is always a good thing. The screen turns off. You turn around to see parts of the walls flip to reveal concealed mirrors. You also see a message written in what you assume is red ink on the wall.

(What do you go to first? )
>>
Mirrors, if worse comes to worse, mirrors are glass-plated metal, fire might not get past the mirrors in an emergency.
Sincerily, the actual Jaicho
(Its my stagename for my music)
>>
Going to the mirrors you see your reflection. Your hair is dyed black and you are wearing a jumpsuit of the same color The middle of the it is adorned with a number, 2, and a letter.

After inspecting the mirror for a good while you realize that they are just normal mirrors and decide to check out the message.

The message is sprawled across the wall as if it was written in someone's last dying moments and seems to be burnt into the concrete of the wall. "How do you improve yourself? Simple every time you look in a mirror promise yourself to be five times better!" As you think about the message it reminds you of something else that Cervos was said.

(Clearly this message has meaning. What do you take away from it?)
>>
(I forgot to state the letter is an A.)
>>
As your thinking about what it all means the screen Cervos was on switches on. It now shows a keypad with a mixture of numbers and letters.
>>
Look into the mirrors and find something that looks different from the others.
>>
You look into each mirror. Nothing really sticks out to you. All you see is yourself and what your wearing. You go to each one frantically hoping to find something different. You hear a ticking sound. Even though you don't know exactly what it is you know it isn't good.
>>
You finally reach the last mirror and open it. Inside is a scrap of paper. It reads "DAPYEK EHT EVLOS"

(What do you do now?)
>>
>>520736
This reads SOLVE THE KEYPAD backwards.
Inspect the keypad further.
>>
The virtual keypad is strange to say the least. It's a four by four by that's not what is weird about it. It shows the numbers, 12, 16, 8, 4, 2, A, B, C, D, 3, +, -, =, 1,5,0. Its also has a sentence at the bottom. What is the equation of your being, B?
>>
(Forgot to put that in parenthesis. Also forgot to say numbers and letters. XD)
>>
As you ponder the meaning behind the message you look around and count the mirrors. There are six.
>>
(Hint time! First thing you should know it that Cervos loves relishing in someone overworking themselves before their death. Sometimes he even leaves MESSAGES behind to trick people. Always try the simple answers first!)
>>
(You should also know that there are multiple right answers to this. Meaning say whatever you think is right.)
>>
The screen turns off and then in a millisecond turns back on. Cervos is on the screen once again. "Boy you really are a dead beat true to your name! Can't even solve a simple riddle! Well you better hurry up in here. Orrrrr your'e going to die. You heard me righhhhhhht? Your'e going to die in here you little piece of trash! You absolute zero!" He laughs sporadically. "And it won't be long till you fit that description after I burn you to a crisp!" The lights start to flicker then turn off completely. The only light is the screen. "You better choose now or I will destroy you! Hehehe."
The screen goes back to the keypad but this time a timer is at the bottom it shows twenty seconds. You know that you have to make a choice now or this will be your end!
>>
He continues to talk as you confused, stare at the screen. "You fake nothing Jaicho loser cradle baby." His sentences are almost uncompromisable at this point.
>>
He goes completely insane screaming. "CHOOOSE SOMTHING, CHHHHHHHHHHOOOOSE, BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED." His head starts to rapidly shake as he screams. He seemed off before but this was just insane.

(Ok so after that long events of crazy stuff now it's time to choose!)
>>
B=0. "You absolute zero"
>>
As you enter your choice the lights around you stop flickering. Everything retracts back into place. Now the room is perfectly empty, no mirrrors, no anything. Cervos stops his yelling. His eyes narrow. "Well at least you know your place ,loser. You did answer it correctly but the guys upstairs are telling me to make you do an-"
The screen cuts out abruptly and turns back on again.You see a figure in a white cat hood. You can't make out a face though.

The voice sounds almost feminine.
The figure speaks.

"Look I've come to help you. I've interrupted his signal to this terminal and this whole room. It will take him a bit to gain control in here again. I'm going to open the door so you can meet up with the others. As long as you make sure you don't piss Cervos off from here on out you should be fine. He wouldn't want to admit someone was able to hack one of his rooms on air. Due to that he most likely will pretend he just let you out and won't kill you. Probably."

The door opens. rather slowly. You look at the terminal one last time to realize its gone completely black before heading out of the room.
>>
Welp, balls to the wall, i guess. Walk through the open door
>>
Walking outside you observe your surroundings. You are in a elongated hall. At the end of it you see a group of 8 other people all huddled together looking at something. You approach them.

You see one of them screaming, A man fairly heavy built. He wears back jumpsuit just like you. Looking around everyone is. The only difference is the number and letter on each suit.
Clearly your pretty late to the party.

You walk up to the man. He immediately glares
at you direction then walks towards you.

'Did you fucking do this! You sick ass punk!"

He grabs you be your suit.

It's always the person who shows up last whos the villain. You probably stuck us here you sick cuck muncher!

(What do you do?)
>>
Ask he gentleman to calm down and think, if i really were a vilain, i would be one of the first few people to come into the room, not first, thats too suspicious, but second or third is the least suspicious, no smart person willingly puts themselves into a corner, think a bit before acting on your own accord, ok?
>>
"You little fucking twerp!"

The man goes to punch you in the face but all the sudden has his fist intercepted by a girl next to him. He writhes in pain as his arms is twisted and he is forced to the ground.

"Merch being an idiot isn't going to help anyone. The kids got a point. Now be a good boy and sit."

She twist his arm just a little bit smashing his face into the ground him with the pressure.

"My name Zoe. That's my stage name of course but whatever. This mentally handicapped fluff cake is called Merch. We've been out here for a bit longer than you so were all kinda on edge."

(What do you say?)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.