[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quest for Love and Unicorns and stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11

File: Untitled.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 500x500px
I am a lonely serial killer who is obsessed with jumping rope. I also have a hat I stole from one of my victims, but killing people has become rather tiresome over the years. I also exist in a world that looks like it was drawn by a three year old, or a lazy college student with ms paint.

I am lonely and desire love, and also I would like to find the sacred unicorn that my dad always told me stories about before I killed him.

I would like to set out on my adventure but first I need to clean up this dead body. What do I do now?
>>
>>51373
Stick body in your hat to give to unicorn in the future
>>
File: 1.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
9KB, 500x500px
You manage to shove the body into the hat. It fits nicely. Now to leave. But where do I go first?
>>
>>51603
The airport. Everyone knows unicorn's live on remote islands in the pacific. You must go there immediately.
>>
File: 2.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
8KB, 500x500px
I am at the airport. I see one plane but i have no money. How do I get on?
>>
>>51759
Tackle the nearest old lady to the floor and steal her ticket.
>>
File: 3.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
9KB, 500x500px
She never saw it coming. I successfully steal the ticket. For good measure I kill her and shove her in the hat before boarding the plane.
>>
>>52525
Look around for other things to steal on the plane.
>>
File: 4.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
9KB, 500x500px
I find some suitcases, a guitar case, some pillows and alcohol bottles, and a trash bag.

Inside the suitcase are some clothing, toiletries, and a hand gun. The guitar case has a ukulele inside. The trash bag is full of hats and a suspicious white powder.
>>
>>53166

Take the suitcase and the white powder, plant the powder inside the baggage of the nearest passenger because clearly we are deranged enough to frame somebody of smuggling (maybe) drugs.
>>
File: 5.png (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
7KB, 500x500px
I plant the powder in the bag of a man who looks like some sort of business man as I walk past.

Out the window I see some islands. Could this be the place?
>>
>>53166
TAKE THE UKULELE

>>53550
GO TO THE FRONT OF THE PLANE AND USE YOUR GUN TO MAKE SURE WE'RE LANDING ON THE ISLANDS
>>
File: 6.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
11KB, 500x500px
I tell the pilot to land on the island, and also grab the ukulele. The plane is landing.
>>
>>54431
As soon as the plane lands, shoot him in the back of the head, Of Mice and Men style and jump through the window.
>>
>>54526
this
>>
File: 7.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
8KB, 500x500px
I do all of that and also blow up the plane. Now I'm on the island and must find the unicorn.
>>
>>55483
Search for a horse. Shove a stick into his skull. Now you have a unicorn!
>>
I don't think it worked quite right.
>>
>>55575
ride that fucker while searching for a REAL unicorn
>>
To victory!

You arrive at a lake. What do?
>>
>>55940
Drown horse. Ride seahorse
>>
>>55940
Go fishing for the unicorn.
>>
File: 8.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
9KB, 500x500px
I do all three!
>>
>>56500
You're going about this all wrong. In order to catch a unicorn, you need bait, in the form of an innocent virgin girl. Look for the nearest settlement.
>>
>>56774
This
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.