[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abductee Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: It's pretty bleak.jpg (2KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
It's pretty bleak.jpg
2KB, 267x189px
Ow. Someone is poking you in the brain with a sharp stick. A sharp stick made out of bright light and fuck you. You groan and attempt to pull the covers over your head, only to discover that there are no covers. You don't remember getting blackout drunk and passing out on the floor, but it's too bright in here to risk opening your eyes. Maybe your latent echolocation will kick in and you'll be able to navigate by sound. An experimental grunt leads to both your throat and ears reporting that neither making noise nor hearing it are things you want to be doing today.

Did you mention ow? The rest of your body seems to have noticed your waking, and the previously quiescent pain receptors begin jangling everywhere else. Fuck, what did you do last night? Last you remember you were driving across Utah in the middle of the night. Was there an accident? Now you really hope you weren't drinking. Another wave of shock hits you, this one mental. Where's Callie? Did she get hurt? Fuck, you told mom-

Fighting through your discomfort, you force your eyes open, though it doesn't change the view much. Bright purple spots occupy most of your vision, and the rest of your field of view consists of fleeting gray-scale impressions. As near as you can tell, you're lying on the floor in an unfurnished room maybe five or six meters on its side. This sure as hell isn't a hospital. For all the shit people talk about American health care, you can't imagine they'd let patients sleep on the floor. Where the actual fuck are you?
>>
>>513678
“Are you conscious?” a toneless voice erupts from nowhere, simultaneously too loud and hard to hear.

You manage some unintelligible vocalization, and are rewarded with more pain. It's like every muscle in your body was pumped full of molten fuck and allowed to congeal. You find your way to a fetal position and proceed to whine like a little bitch.

There's a click and a sharp pinching sensation in your neck and you feel the pain begin to retreat. The headache turns to a slight throbbing behind your eyes and the rest of your nervous system has thankfully shut the fuck up. Was that a shot? You reach up to feel the back of your neck with a newly responsive hand and find something cold and metal clamped onto you like a spider. The device refuses to give when you apply a few experimental tugs, and the lack of sensation from its general area fills you with a cold dread.

“The discomfort should pass in time. For your own safety, please refrain from tampering with your monitor.”

“Ok, really, where the fuck am I?”

The voice gave no response.

>Roll 1d6. Taking the first six results for your attributes.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>513679
Check out this Nat 1.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>513679
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>513679
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>513679
whats the worst that can happen?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>The monitor gone.
>Ender tried to imagine the little device missing from the back of his neck.
>I'll roll over on my back in bed and it won't be pressing there.
>I won't feel it tingling and taking up the heat when I shower.
>>
Op here, just realized I started this without putting on a name. Just keep rolling until we get six results. I'll put up the second post shortly regardless.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>513679
>>
>>513679
With no way of telling time, you have very little idea of how long you sit, staring at a wall. The room in which you sit is so featureless as to be remarkable. Everything is some kind of dull gray plastic that makes it hard to tell where the walls and floor join. You can't even see shadows. Near as you can tell, the metallic thing on your neck has been quiescent. It hasn't been making noises or anything besides perching on the base of your neck. It felt almost featureless, but you're fairly certain it's piercing your skin beneath that shell, despite the local numbness. Touching it weirds you out, kinda like feeling a tick burrowed in somewhere you can't reach.

You're still wearing your clothes from last night... or has it been longer than a day? Well, you don't smell like it's been days yet. You're interrupted in the process of sniffing yourself by a soft whooshing noise, more a change in air pressure than anything audible. A section of the hitherto featureless wall has been replaced by an open doorway and you lurch to your feet, ready to do... something.

Whatever you were psyching yourself up for, you're not ready for the sight that confronts you. Standing in the doorway is some kind of- giant toad creature? Well, not giant, really, it's shorter than you. The creature is about four feet tall, bipedal and clearly some kind of reptile. It's covered in dull green thorny scales and it's fixing a pair of block-pupiled eyes on you. Despite its short stature, it is easily broader than you by at least a foot, and its stumpy, four-fingered arms look powerful enough that you aren't likely to win money arm wrestling the thing. It's wearing some kind of white rubbery garment halfway between being a lab coat and a poncho.

The reptilian addresses you in a toneless voice, and it takes you a moment to realize it's speaking English.

“Don't be alarmed. Becoming excited will only force us to sedate you and postpone this interview. Now, please state your name.”

>You have clearly been abducted by aliens. PANIC!
>Actually, nah, you were kind of expecting it at this point. Be unimpressed.
>My name is “You can go fuck yourself!” Be unhelpful.
>>
>>513764
>>513773
Lowest two rolls were for intelligence and social skills respectively. Nice going.
>>
>>513778
>Actually, nah you were expecting that.

I'd rather we didn't get sedated
>>513787
So we're autistic and retarded.
we're gonna have to fix that
>>
>>513778
Also, gents, this is where I'd like you to throw in suggestions for name and sex.
>>
>>513798
>Male

>Jonathan C. Law.
>>
>>513778

>Male
>Andrew S. Card
>>
>>513807
>>513813
Right, we'll split the difference. You're Andrew Law and you have a number of Y chromosomes. That number might be one. Writing.
>>
>>513778
Determined not to allow your captor to hold the advantage in this exchange, you draw yourself up to your full height, crossing your arms in an attempt to seem more intimidating. You smirk down at the toad person.

“Huh, so I got one of the little green ones instead of the lanky gray fuckers. Shame, I was always a fan of the X-files. Just so we're clear, are you the kind that does crop-circles and cattle mutilation, or are you going to try and stick things in my butt?”

It's hard to get a read on someone with such a rigid facial structure, but you get the impression he (or she?) isn't particularly amused.

“Your deviant sexual fantasies aside, I've got things to do here, so if we could just move along. I need a name to put down, or we'll be forced to refer to you by serial number from now on. I shouldn't need to tell you that would be terribly cumbersome.”

“Fine, I'm Andrew Law. If I'm going to be answering questions, do you mind telling me where the fuck you put Callie? I'd probably be a lot more cooperative if you let me see my fucking sister.”

If your demand bothers the toad man, he doesn't show it. “Sister? Ah, the woman who was in the vehicle with you. Let's see, she is unharmed and in our care. If you behave, we might be able to arrange visitation... though not before the first round of testing, obviously.”

Wait... testing? That doesn't sound good, your captor continues before you have a chance to respond.

“Now, you were acquired while traveling through sector 1d of Area 4. Barren, nothing of interest. Am I right that you and your family member were in transit somewhere?”

> Yeah, I just got out of the military, she was helping me move my stuff back home. (+1 to toughness, familiarity with certain types of weapons)
> I was going to college, Callie tagged along because she wanted to scope out the place. (+1 to Intelligence, access to certain kinds of esoteric knowledge)
> Just a road trip, you know fun? Family bonding? Possibility of lifelong emotional trauma? (+1 to Social Acuity, you might have an eye for good deals.)
>>
>>513912
>College

Not being stupid is nice.
>>
>>513912
>College
>>
God I'm fucking bad at this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.