[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kabbalah Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1416817901219.jpg (340KB, 850x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1416817901219.jpg
340KB, 850x1136px
Eyes snap open all across your body - each varying in shape, size, colour - all focused on the spot behind the man (mage, some untraceable voice in your mind tells you). You reach out, folding space over itself, then lurch forwards - coming ot a halt direclty behind the mage.
"Really, it's no surprise Ozark has nothing against being flooded with muslims, I'm sure he welcomes them every night", you say with a smirk.
The man - mage, spins around at the sound - hand raised, tattoos aglow - "Dude, I live near the countryside in a very bourgeois village. It doesn't get any whiter than this", he says, then, clenching his hand into a fist, fires a ball of flame idrectly into your face. His face, lit by the glow of his flames, contorts into a sneer, "Feel the heat of my awesome burn" he screams at you.

Your body contorts unnaturally, spine bending over itself to avoid the projectile. Even as that occurs, you're planning your next move - you know, through some ineherent knowledge, that it should take him several seconds before he can fire naoothneoihtrjrte.
With that in mind. you rear your arm back as your spine straightens, returnign to its natural position as your arm rockets outwards - connecting with the mage's face as you return to your natural posture.

The force of the blow is enormous, the man sent hurtling across the docks to come to rest in a crumpled heap against one of the many cargo containers surrounding you.
Even though he appears to be dead, you can't resist letting out one more insult, "Anyway, I'm right and you're wrong because FUCK YOU", you scream into the night.

As you breathe heavily, soaking in your vitory, you hear moaning from on top of one of the containers, then, "If we're gonna go with that logic, shouldn't EVERYBODY show their dick?".

She's right, of course. You had somewhere to be - the ship.
You hunger.

>Take a look around the docks. Why the hell was there a mage driving a forklift?
>Eat the guy.
>Head toward the ship.
>>
>>512525
>>Eat the guy.
>>
>>512525
>Take a look around the docks. Why the hell was there a mage driving a forklift?
>Eat the guy.
>Head toward the ship.
>>
>>512525
>Eat the guy.
>>
>>512528
>>512531
>>512539
Wow okay, looks like we'';ll be eating a human being! Haha, cool! Sick!@
>>
You turn your head toward the body slumped on top of the cargo container - the police woman you subdued and kidnapped earlier, for some fucking reason. Probably because she's a female honestly, if hse was female there would have been no fucking remorse for her, but you can't harm a female because she could end up being a waifu or something,j esus, even in a dumb shitposting quest players are predictable. Anyuway, you lazily say, "You fucking murder thoser babies with your dick man", then head off toward the corpse of the mage. The woman doesn't bother with a response, instead deciding to lay flat against the container, staring up at the sky.
Maybe you broke a bone or two?

It's only about htirty seconds befoer you reach the corpse. Kneeling, you begin to shove the body into your mouth - it distends unnaturaly wide, allowing you to swallow the entire thing in one go.

You spend a few seconds savouring the taste of his jeans before the rush of his soul hits you. It's particularly potent, and you feel two new aspects of yourself awaken.

The first, it tells you, is Decarabia - its power will allow you a to fly, if only for a moment.
The second whispers its name to you as Seere. It will tell you of any and all secrets.

Your hunger sated for the moment, you once more take stock of the situation around you.
The woman has rolled over, one arm now hanging off the side of the container she's on. The boat that somehow draws you toward it is now lit up, lights on in every window. Perhaps it's about to cast off. Finally, you can see some movement out of the corner of your eye, from the warehouse closest to you.

>Do something with teho oamoano
>Boatm
>Wahreouse
>>
>>512565
>>Do something with teho oamoano
>>
>>512565
>>Do something with teho oamoano
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.