[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Towergirls Quest #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 848
Thread images: 48

File: Towergirls_Knights.jpg (7MB, 4504x6184px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_Knights.jpg
7MB, 4504x6184px
Hello ladies and gentlemen, today we will be going on a quest to save some Princesses.

Our tale will open from the beginning. Please pick from the attached image the Knight you want to see go on this valiant effort.
First to 3 wins.

When asked to roll, roll 1d100.
>>
>>50976
Cactus Knight ftw
>>
Oh interesting!

I choose kobold knight
Or classic original. Priority on kobold tho
>>
>>50976
>>47052464
Continuing my campaign for Peasant Knight from last night.
>>
>>>/tg/47052464

Correction to my post above
>>
I don't think it would be right to start something like this withouit using Sir Knight first.
>>
>>50984
Seconding cactus knight
>>
Damn No Inn Knight on the list.
I think I'll mostly watch this time

>>50987
>>50999
I vote for both Kobold and Peasant Knight.

>1. Because Kobold Knight is my favourite Knight
>2. I think Peasant Knight is the most fitting for the adventure.
>>
>>51016
Seconding Peasant Knight
>>
I choose Sir Knight for maximum customizability and balanced stats.
>>
>>51030
Ideally, I'd vote for Plunder Knight but I'll vote for Peasant Knight as my second choice if that's what necessary to not be a kobold.
>>
File: QuestKnigts_1.png (48KB, 463x504px) Image search: [Google]
QuestKnigts_1.png
48KB, 463x504px
>>51008
:)
Sorry.

That makes 3 votes Peasantry.
>>50999
>>51016
>>51030

One moment while I type up the intro.
>>
>>51060
If you're wondering, I'll only trip post at the start so I can determine my ID. Or if I change IPs for some reason.

A day in the fields, much like any other, the lowly Peasant Knight is reaping his crop, always having dreamed of becoming "a true Knight." This day, however, was special. For you see, a carrier pigeon had just arrived at the poor bastard's hut in the middle of the vast Wheat field he tended for the Manor lord nearby.
Our Knight continued his sowing and crop tending well into the night, for he was unaware of this delivery, a parcel sitting upon his one wooden table in the middle of his hovel.
Exhausted from toiling from sunrise to well after sunset, he collapses onto his bedroll that night. It seems the parcel will wait 1 day more...
You may now roll to find out what happens in the morning. Best roll will be taken in a few minutes.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>51078
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>51078
cheg em
>>
>>51116
In the email field put "roll+1d100" (Without the quotes)
>>
Dice+1d100
>>
>>51124
*"dice+1d100"
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>51078
>>
>>51125
It's "dice+1d100" in the Options field. No capital D.
>>51093
>94
The next morning dawns, our Peasant Knight, somewhat groggy dresses, planning for another day of toil in the fields.
But just as he was donning his outfit, a package upon his table caught the eye of this tireless field slave.
A simple package wrapped in brown paper, the stuff from a capital city.
Looking down upon it, our Peasant was most intrigued. Who would send HIM something?
Either way, a gentle finger plucked the strings and from the package, nothing came, except a voice.
"Heed this call, Knights of the land! Our Princesses have gone missing! The vile Dragon Princess has stolen them away and may soon EAT them! Take up arms and hunt down this vile beast in the name of glory, honor, wealth beyond your wildest dreams, and bitches, so very many bitches."
It seems we are being summoned. Shall we answer the call?
>>
>>51139
RIDE VALIANTLY FORTH ON YOUR MIGHTY BATTLEMULE
>>
>>51139
Prepare thy steel!
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>51139
rolling to make a valiant pose to raise your spirits before making this grand trek!
>>
>>51139
>so very many bitches.
Fukken sold.
Non shall stand before our self-taught techniques with a hoe!
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>51139
Ready and polish our mighty Hoe and collect our shield.

We can't forget the to bring some food and coin too, there should be a wizard living nearby from who we can arrange transport for our quest.
>>
>>51159
Your hoe, the only tool you have ever known, sits alone in the corner of your dirt hut. Taking it up, it may have seen better days, but there's nothing a little duct tape and Peasant Magic can't fix.
>>51170
"Today... is the day... I LIVE!" A strike upward causes you to bash a hole in your roof. Nothing a little duct tape can't fix.
Your resilience is no less admirable.

>>51153
A quick look outside actually reveals a real Wizard sitting on a cart, cross-legged, his exceptionally hair legs showing, he's old as hell without a doubt. Hitched to the cart is a single mule that looks like it's on its last legs, ready to keel over.
"Hey. I got you a cart. Don't fail us now, you little shit." And poof, he's gone. A note on the cart reads "This cart can only hold 4 things besides the owner. Have fun." But you can't read it, so you just pocket it, thinking it's some kind of spell.

ROLL AND RIDE FORTH INTO THE DAWNING DAY
>>
>>51139
Time for dragon-ass kicking
>>
>>51197
The voice came from the box, that seems pretty magical to me.
Now lets go get that lazy wizard.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>51221
To glory!

... Do we know how to read a map?
>>
>>51221
Ah yes, a spell powerful enough to smite a dragon. And a mule and cart, no less. All for no price. This man must be of the kindest of wizards.

We should make haste, lest we return before the crops falter!
>>
>>51221
Lets find the princes
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>51252
Forgot my roll
>>
>>51245
Nope! Nobody knows where the Dragon Princess' lair is either.
Nor do you have a map, for that matter. Just some stale bread, fresh bread, and well-water for a week.

In the end, however, you set forth. Nothing can possibly go wrong with fate on your side!

You trundle along, there are a myriad of other Knights in similar situations you see as you pass through the nearby town.
A number laugh at you with your wooden shield, hoe, and sauce pan helmet.
Either way, a short trek leads you into the Bleak Forest, little light shines here among a dense canopy of foliage.

Roll now lest you be eaten by a Grue.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>51292
Show them that valor is not measured in steel, but in the blood of fiends!
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>51292
we have no fear
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>51292
What the fuck is the point of rolling anyway? It's not like you're using it.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>51292
So... what are the bands here.
What number do we fuck up on.
All our rolls are either a critical success or fail so... We gonna find a mean for the roll we make and go with that number?
>>
>>51349
Presently, 40 to 60 is a neutral roll in most cases. Above or below is a critical success or failure. There's a few outlier cases based on your stats, however.
>>51311
"Blood and rust, I shall rend you all in twain!"
You proclaim, remembering it from a book someone read to you once many years ago.
The darkness seems to physically ebb. No doubt, the demons here believe your threat.
Your mule, unerred, trundles on, following the only path through the wood.
A long time passes, several days about, before you finally emerge out of the darkness, your call seems to have kept you safe the whole way.
The forest gives way to dry plains, a mixture of sand and scrub grass. Just ahead on the right of the heavily worn path, a gift basket sits, slightly buried in the sand.
Do you stop to take it? If so, roll as well.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>51402
Does the gift basket have a nice ornamental bow?

if so TAKE THAT FUCKING THING! ONLY A FOOL WOULD WASTE A PERFECTLY NICE BOW ON A DECOY GIFT BASKET!
>>
>>51402
>Gift basket.
Probably a trap.
Don't trust it.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>51402
>>51421

I say we take the basket, it could belong to a kidnaped maiden or a lost child.
Its the knightly thing to do.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>51421
I'm with him, especially if the bow is silk, that shit is expensive. And hey, it could be full of food!
>>
>>51402
>Take the basket

It's probably a trap, but we're all about that 5% chance that it's a little girl's lost puppy.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>51476
>>
>>51444
>444
Nice.
Bringing the cart to a halt, allowing the mule to graze on the spare grasses, our Knight of Peasantry dismounts, the basket sits there peacefully.
Inside is... nothing. Literally nothing. It's just a cute basket made of rosewood and twine.
You take it anyway, cause bitches love baskets.
Back onto the worn path, a tower looms in the distance! It takes almost a days' time to reach the tower, but at last, in the dead of night, you come to the foot of it. Off to the North and South, two more towers sit, identical to this one being made of hard-packed stone bricks.
Camp is set up, for no self-respecting Knight ventures into a Dungeon after a long day of travel.
Roll for the morning's happenings.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>51489
Masturbate.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>51489

Practice your Hoe-play.

Because you will need some mad skills in order to win the princesses.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>51500
No we must resist we will need that energy and vigour later.

Lets examine the outside of the Tower as we eat breakfast and make sure the mule is fed, perhaps we can find a clue of who is within.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>51489
We must practice, we can release ourselves plenty after we have acquired the bitches.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>51489
Cook ourselves a small breakfast if possible.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>51489
Roll for our prepared nature and patience.
Can't be saving a princess or taking on monster if we're a shreiky mess.
>>
>>51519
In the morning, nothing of note happens, so you begin the day with a training regiment to get you ready for a day of Dungeoneering.
Vultures circle about the top floor of this tower, their wings blood red upon the blue sky.
A montage of us working out later...
The first Tower awaits! You plow head first into the doorway, inside is... nothing really notable. There's a spare few objects about the walls, but nothing really worthwhile.
You now have options.
>Down to the next floor
>Up to the next floor
What shall it be?
>>
>>51564
So, assuming that going down is what will allow us to get some dosh or new equipment.
I say go up.

Can't keep the girls waiting.
>>
>>51564
>Up to the next floor
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>51564
Yes, let us go up.
>>
>>51587
So it shall be.
The stairway up is just on your right as you enter the tower, clanking up the staircase, it would seem the next floor is notable.
It's full of eggs! Literally just walls and walls of giant eggs! Huge piles of them! The next stairway up is across the room, but my GOD these EGGS!

>Roll and proceed upward
Or
>Roll and examine the eggs.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>51650
>Roll and proceed upward
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>51650
>Eggs.
Hm, could we be in the tower of Drider Princess?
I say examine the eggs.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>51650
Examine the Eggs carefully as not to disturb them.
>>
>>51704
Gently, ever so gently, you creep close and examine the eggs. They look like huge Robin eggs, hundreds of them filling the room. Not much you can really do with them tho.
>Upwards
>Downward
>>
>>51741
Upwards then.
>>
>>51741
Upwards and onwards.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>51741
Someone took great care to put these here, we should proceed upwards to discover more.
>>
>>51741
Robin eggs are delicious
Extract one (1) egg from the hoard
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>51772
Forgot to roll.
>>
>>51747
>>51750
>>51765
The sky is the limit, yaknow?
Up the next stairway, the eggs left behind for now.
The next floor... is different.
Everything is too pristine. This room is laden with various goods and loot, fine china, potted plants, tapestries and the like, a mechanical doll sits at a table in the center. A hand outstretched, beckoning to the sear across from her.
Do you sit down? And if so, roll
Otherwise, head up.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>51802
It may be a guardian of a sort and attack if angered, Lets sit but be ready to strike if needed
>>
>>51802
Give the doll what it wants.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>51802
We still haven't eaten yet, hell yeah! Roll for breakfast tea party.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>51835
forgot roll
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>51802
Yes, let us take a seat, this refined area can;t possibly be a trap.
>>
File: dGPKuGu.jpg (200KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dGPKuGu.jpg
200KB, 1024x768px
>>51836
>>51842
>>51833

I hope this all breaks even.
>>
>>51867
Nah, I did the mean and we come out (rounded up) at fourty.
All successes are critical for Peasant Knight.
His fails are too.
>>
>>51833
A seat you shall take.
A fortune the doll shall make.
Fate has a way.
So does night and day.
A rasp from its lungs,
the doll says:
"The world above soars high,
The time to act is nigh.
Go forth you dandy fool,
You with your tool,
The day shall save, from princesses twenty."
It would seem the Doll has fallen silent, a blessing placed upon you, in one form or another.

Upwards to the top of the tower?
>>
>>51927
By the gods a blessing of such rhythmic caliber? Surely we are destined to succeed. Yes, let us proceed to the top and scope out the land below, and towers above.
>>
>>51927
Well its clear we must go forth in all haste to the top of the tower.
>>
>>51927
To the tower
>>
>>51927
Onwards and upwards
>>
File: tegaki.png (2KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
2KB, 400x400px
>>51945
>>51947
Far above, the heavens sit. Gods are watching.
The next floor up, easily the longest trek upward, three times that of any prior staircase, brings you to a half-circle of a landing. There is nobody here, but a door set in the wall is marked with a sigil, it is pic related.
Do you open the door?
>>
>>51970
Only a fool barges in all willy nilly.
Are we presentable?
We realy need to look our best for whoever we're about to rescue.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>51970
Must be some kind of... Language. Probably some form of sign indicating what is behind the door.

But we are blessed by the gods. And open it we shall!
>>
>>51985
A shifting of your pot, smoothing of your rags, and a spit-shine of your Hoe, one could say you are... "presentable."
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>51970
We must open the door with the customary, "Princess, I've come for you!"
And by the door, I mean any door we come to. Just in case.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>52043
Let us utter the cry and enter forth.
>>
>>52005
>>52043
So it shall be.
You gentle set your hand upon the door, before slamming it open with all your Peasantish might, exclaiming "Princess, I've come for you!"
The room is empty. It's quite a nice room too, sparse decorations, a cozy bed, and boxes of eggs litter the room.
After a few moment of awkward silence, during which running water can be heard from the adjoining room, a reply of "Oh good! I'm in the shower, just stay there, I'll be out shortly!"

Our first Princess is nigh!
Do we go forth and wrest her from her Shower or wait courteously?
>>
>>52067
We're a peasant, so naturally we have that southern respect for our lady. Let's take a seat somewhere and wait for her to finish.
>>
>>52067
>wait
For we are the Peasant Knight and we listen to the royalty
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>52067
I say we should consult the Code of Chivalry. Or since we can't read, remember what someone told us from it or at the least make an educated guess on what to do.
>>
>>52067
We're Peasant Knight.
We know that Knigts are the model of gentlemen and we will waif for her to come to mee us.
>>
>>52085
>>52087
>>52092
>>52100
It doesn't hurt to take a peak. Sneak in and look.
>>
>>52092
But we're not educated anon.
We know sweet fuck all but what the stories say and how to plough a feild.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>52092
I believe I remember Brother Maynard words one should wait to 3 or such.

3 what I don't recall.
>>
>>52116
Well, then a not so educated guess.
>>
File: Harpy Princess.png (46KB, 448x454px) Image search: [Google]
Harpy Princess.png
46KB, 448x454px
>>52092
>69 the way of the Pervert
"Methinks hijinks are afoot..."
You mutter before wandering over to her bed and stripping down, hopping upon it and striking a seductive post, wearing nothing but your pan helmet.

The water is shut off...
The door opens...
Out steps a red-haired Maiden.
She's not paying attention to her surroundings, drying off her feathers and hair.
>Gets dressed
>Finally turns about and notices your clothes on the ground
>Looks up at her bed
"Why hello there," you purr.
"Oh hello! So nice of you to stop on by! So are you here to rescue me?"
She seems unfazed by your nudeness, distracted by your shiny helmet.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>52126
Quickly sneak the egg we found earlier into the box if we can without her noticing. Seems like we'll have to find breakfast elsewhere.
Also, before we move anywhere, we should give her a thumbs-up while still in her pose and deliver an expert 1-liner.
>>
>>52137
*while still in our sexy pose
Gotta show off our muscles from all that hard work in the fields.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>52126
A fair Feathered Maid.

Indeed tell her we are here to save her while give your pot a stylish shake.
>>
>>52126
>distracted by your shiny helmet.
By equally distracted by her feathers.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>52178
Roll
>>
>>52150
Like a fedora-tip of the helmet?
>>
>>52150
Yes indeed, it seems now would be a good time to impress her.
"But of course, fair Harpy Maiden, I have come to set you free from this awful Tower. Will you join me?"
You say, while spinning your pot about your head with a skilled hand.

She's currently drooling and too mesmerized by the light constantly reflecting off your helm to reply.
"I'll take that as a yes."
Getting dressed while she continues staring, you heave her onto your shoulder and sprint down the tower steps, she seems content to sit there and enjoy the ride, her eyes now off your helm.
>Down
>Down
>Down
And finally, you reach the botom floor and exit out into the open air where your camp sits.
Night begins to fall after a day of exploring. You have a modest feast of bread, water, and deviled eggs she cooked up herself, seems she's alright with eating her own unfertilized eggs.
You discuss for a time about this, that, and the other.
"Fair hero," she finally says,
"Will you accept a gift of my gratitude?"
She holds out her 2 Dowries to you, you may take 1 for free, it will not take a cart slot.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

That dust could be good for fertilizer, no need to take it with you yet,
>>
>>52230
I say we take the golden feather.
That way we can satisfiy one of her fetishes and eliminate the chance of your death.
Also, we can fly.
>>
>>52268
I second this notion.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>52230
The Golden Feather would be a nice token to wear. (Free Slot), the Ashes should remain in the cart in case of emergency.

We should ask her if she knows what lurks in base of the tower?
Finally suggest snuggling together to keep warm through the night.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>52230
I say take the golden feather
>>
Prevailing decision is: Golden Feather.
And thus, upon picking up this gleaming trinket, plucked from the feathers of the Elder Harpy herself, a pair of immaculate wings sprout from your back, they fold up neatly beneath your cloak, ready to be used at a moment's notice.
She seems happy with your choice and stows the Ashes away perhaps another time.
The two of your snuggle beneath the moonlight, happy to be together.

DAWN OF THE 2nd DAY:
Roll and let the fates have their way.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>52392
Alrighty.
Lets make breakfast; then decide on a plan of action.
If there is a downstairs we might as well ask who is down there before we move on.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>52392
We need MOAR princesses
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>52392
A wonderful morning, surrounded by the warmth of lovely princess down and the down of your new wings. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>52414
Agreed
>>
>>52414
Breakfast! More eggs! Scrambled, sunnyside up, deviled, all manner of eggs in the morning!
Over a Breakfast of Eggs, she went into the tower before you woke up and got some more, you ask about what lies beneath.
"I don't rightfully know. I've never been down there, before. Probably the lair of the Dragon Princess..."
That was helpful...
Onwards into the depths?
>>
>>52487
We should remember this and return after searching for more maids, as in the worst case that we should fall at least they will be free and safe.
>>
>>52487
Nah, I saw we search for more towers.

Oh! Can we have her read the letter the Wizard gave us, but we couldn't read?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>52487
Dragon... Princess? Sounds like she may be in charge of this Dragon thingy. Maybe if we talked to her we could settle this over eggs and stale bread.
>>
>>52487
>"Don't worry, my feathered fuckbuddy! Once we gather more reinforcements and train up a bit, I'll remove this dragon's scourge from our land!"

Said in out horrible peasant-accent, of course.
>>
>>52516
>we have her read the letter the Wizard gave us, but we couldn't read

Supporting this.
>>
>>52516
>>52537
You mean the magic spell? Wouldn't want her to accidentally cast it now, we need it for later.
>>
>>52547
>implying a true warrior needs a Nobleman's magic
Let her have it, we're going to bash our way to the top with a peasant's honor.
>>
>>52556
Touche'
>>
>The letter/spell, let her read it
And so you do, producing it from your clothes.
"Would you kindly, read this, M'dear? I hate to say it, but I cannot read."
"Of course!"
"Hey. I got you a cart. Don't fail us now, you little shit."
"Uh, who wrote this?"
She inquires, at the oddity of the letter.
>>
>>52637
A wizard.
He said that to us exactly after he gave us the reigns.

Ok, it's time to move on.
Any objections?
>>
>>52637
Why, a wizard did it.
>>
>>52637
It was one of them dirty magic casters.
>>
>>52658
>>52662

A kind if uncouth wizard indeed.

We have two choices, the North Tower or the South Tower.
If our feathered lady does not know the inhabitants we should let fate guide us.

Evens North, Odds South.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>52706
If we at all can, I say we nab Kobold Princess.
>>
"Yes indeed, a Wizard wrote us that and gave us the cart over yonder," gesturing to the mule and cart.
Either way, a new day is here and I must venture forth!
>Tower Underground
>Go explore North Tower
>Go explore South Tower
>>
>>52763
>Tower Underground

But first ask the princess if she has any idea what's underneath the tower.
>>
>>52780
We already have
>>52487
>>
>>52763
North!
Go north!

>>52780
We did, it apparently leads to the Dragon Princess' lair.
>>
>>52763
>>52523
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

I roll for direction vote

Evens North, Odds South
>>
The prevailing decision in your head is North.
So North you ride.
It is several hours before you finally reach this new Tower.
And... there's no door.
Quite literally, this Tower has no door, the nearest window is on the top floor. To the NorthEast, another tower sits.
It seems this was a fruitless venture.
Shall we head back then?
>>
>>52890
Do the birdy thing!
>>
>>52890
Fly.
>>
>>52890
Shout up at the window "Princess, your rescuer has arrived!" or something of that nature.
>>
>>52936
WTF am I saying.

Changing my vote to flying up there.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>52890
Let us take flight like the humble crow (bane of the fields it may be).
Perhaps ask our experienced flyer to join us until "we earn our wings" so to speak
>>
File: Dwarf Princess I.png (59KB, 413x432px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf Princess I.png
59KB, 413x432px
Flight! Something you are excited to try out!
This is a prime opportunity to test it!
It's like riding a bicycle, Harpy told you, so you simply take a stance, spread your wings, it *feels* right, and take to the skies, soaring up along the tower until at last, after what felt like mere moments, you arrive on the windowsill of the Tower. Inside is a very small Princess.
She's busy pounding on a piece of hot metal, somehow she had an entire Forge installed up here to keep her busy. Do you bother this fair maiden?
>>
Also, a storm just rolled in, so if I stop posting, it's cause of that.
>>
>>53015
On one hand, wealth.
On the other, do we need her?

Difficult descision but I say we at least rescue her, just don't take her Doweries.
>>
>>53015
We bother the fair maiden.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>53015
Politely knock on the window and enquire if she desires aid.

If she is happy here they at least we might be able to offer to fetch her some supplies or even have her forge us a new Hoe!

>>53039
Well if that happens don't worry we can continue another time.
>>
>>53079
Opp I meant to say "then" not "they"

>>53065
Agree on the rescue though we could just consume them between the three of us and have a party.

That way we have space again.
>>
>>53015
>"You hammer that metal like an amateur! stand back and let me finish that, I've made more tools then I can remember!"
>>
>>53015
She seems busy, lets try a window over.
>>
And so it is decided, you meander up to the Midget of a Maiden and ask "Excuse me miss, do you require saving upon this day?"
She turns about in her chair, looks at you, and says, scoffing, "No not really. Ah have every'ting I need right here, me tools, booze, and of course, lotssametal." You can go away, good sir... Knight?"

She may be a tad drunk. Do we leave her be then? Or do we "rescue" her?
Or something else, mayhaps?
>>
>>53168
How high quality is the booze?
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>53168
Ask her to inspect our "Hoe"

If that doesn't garner her attention we see if there is any new equipment she wouldn't mind us taking.

I suspect its all going to be too small.
>>
>>53168
"You're just going to let me leave without showing me your craftmanship? I was looking forward to seeing a genuine dwarven craftswoman at work. Unless... maybe you're too tired."
>>
>>53168
Well, we asked and she said no.
We can't force her to do anything she doesn't want to, she's supposed to be a very violent drunk.

I say we tip our helm and bid her good day; tell her if she needs us, we'll be a tower over for the evening.
>>
>>53237
How do we know she's a violent drunk, though?
>>
>>53252
Dwarven Tradition, and the stereotype is that Dwarves drink themselves half-to-death, then beat the shit out of each other all night every night.
>>
>>53252
Also, her character file.
>>
>>53281
Dwarven Tradition is very close to Peasant Winter traditions.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>53168
Challenge her to a drinking contest
>>
>>53325
So she must be a lovely lass, good with her hands.
>>
>>53341
This.
As a peasant, we're probably of a big enough degenerate to have drunk some wild shit. We can probably handle any dwarven ale.

Right?
>>
>>53341
>42 The Stars Align
"Well then, how about a wager instead?"
She's still staring at you, a tad... intrigued now.
"What kinda challenghe could you fight me fur, KNIGHT?"
She is definitely drunk.
"A duel. A duel of BOOZE!"
Her eyes immediately light up with excitement.
"So it shall be you twit!"
In a blur of motion her work table is cleared, the still searing hot blade tossed into the bathroom, where it seems ALL her other pieces are, two chair, and what amounts to easily more booze than you've ever seen in your lifetime piled high upon it.
"First to drop is out, get drinkin'!"
It seems she doesn't want a formal challenge. Do you join her in drinking until your living jumps ship?
Roll if you do
Roll if you don't
>>
>>50976
rollin

roll 1d100
>>
>>53412
"dice+1d100" in the Options field, remove the quotes.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>53381
Well, we're in it now.
Bottoms up, lads.

We can out-drink her anyday.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>53381

I would wonder what our feathered friend is doing and if she would like to join us but this is a duel.

Remove our noble Helm and begin filling it with booze if she doesn't provide a cup.

(Did we get a bag of chocolate dicks? Some of those little booze filled ones would be handy right now)
>>
>>53412
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>53381
>>53417
Hope we don't kill our liver.
>>
>>53430
>>53458
>99 and 1
I am laffin.

Anyway, yeah.
Peasant Knight looks directly at us, the 4th wall seemingly missing and says "The helmet stays on."
The next about 3 hours as the sun sets is a montage of us and Dwarf Princess chugging Ales, Whiskeys, Pints, Quarts, Glasses, Fine Wines, and so much more. She hasn't changed much, but we've lost our ability to really tell what the fuck is going on, properly.
At the end of that 3 hour event, Dwarf looks annoyed you're still sitting upright and whips out a box of *something* from beneath the worktable.
"Ye thik yer tuff? Then let's see you down a Royal FAVURITE! Deep-Worm Backwash with a touch of Cold Iron!"
This is the tough stuff. Do you feel up to it?
She's already put a whole bottle to her lips and is downing it with ease, a look of sheer terror on her face for some reason.
>>
>>53381
Chug until she looks as good as she makes swords.
>>
>>53501
Employ a time tested Peasant drinking game strategy, and let her chug the whole bottle before we start.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>53501
Take a swig. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>53538
>What's the worst that could happen?
Death.
Ask yourself, WHY is it a Royal favorite?
>>
File: aimo1.jpg (174KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
aimo1.jpg
174KB, 800x555px
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>53522
Agreed, and distract her by talking about the various brews and moonshines made by your Village before you start drinking.
>>
>>53553
>>53545

Oh Crap it looks like we will be using those Harpy Ashes.
>>
>>53545
Because it's expensive. That's how noblemen work; they buy the most pricey thing they can and parade it as a status symbol.
Plus, nobles usually have horrible taste. Downing it will be easy.
>>
"So," you start.
"you have som great drinks 'ere. But tel me, sweeeteee. Do they compare to Village Drinks? I dun think sho."
You begin listing off a myriad of real and unreal brews while she pounds out the end of that bottle.
And then on a high note, the poor little bitty lets out a ear-shattering scream, keeling over onto the floor, a look of horror on her face, the bottle empty.
It seems... she might be dead. Maybe. You can't rightfully tell before collapsing onto the table yourself.

It seems the booze finally got you too.
RollTo see what happens in the morning.
>>
>>53659
Is this our first kill as a warrior? Our first conquered kingdom?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>53659
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>53689
woops, fucked my roll.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>53659
Hopefully we have not committed regicide through traditional dwarven customs.

Here is a roll to hope we wake up either holding her hair back over the toilet or snuggling with a living princess.
>>
>>53692
>>53699
>>53709

It looks like its all up to GM Princess and whoever else decides to roll.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>53545
C'mon hangover sex!
>>
>>53752
It looks like liver damage and regicide.

Well theoretically we could still have hangover sex....
>>
>>53689
>>53699
This is not a kill, yet. Cause you don't know if she's dead.
Anyway,
The sun streams through the open window, the room is quiet, getting up from your comfy workbench, poor Peasant Knight trips over a body on the floor. Sure enough, upon looking down, it's Dwarf Princess. She's curled up on the floor, gently snoozing, suckling on her thumb.
Methinks we should leave her be and head out. What say you Anons?
>>
>>53812
Loot her entire booze cabinet. This is easily some good stuff, and would get us some renown back in our native village.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>53812
Very carefully put a pillow under her head and put a blanket over her, if she starts to wake hush her back to sleep.

We've rudely left Harpy Princess alone, best go check on her.
>>
>>53812
We don't know yet whether she's medically alright. The honourable thing to do is watch over her until she wakes up. We can take the time to look at her metalworks.
>>
>>53812
I see two options. Take something she has made, or do the obvious...

Check the rest of the tower.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>53876
Roll
>>
>>53867
Grabbing a pillow from her bed, Peasant Knight gently lifts her head and lays it under her, before going back and grabbing a blanket and covering her up.
Sprouting your magnificent wings, you once again take to the skies and return to poor Harpy Princess.
It seems she had a feast of Eggs while you were gone, sprawled out on your bedroll, distended stomach still bloated with egg, the shells of which are strewn about the camp.
She seems content as well in this early dawn.

>Into the Tower Underground
>Try another Tower to the South/North East of the North Tower
>>
>>53983
>Into the Tower Underground
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>53876
>>53871
>>53983
>>53850

I think we are been hinted that Dwarf Princesses tower has nothing else within.

A shame we couldn't collect some more loot but we are Peasant Knight not Thief Knight.

Its just hit midnight so I'm off for now but I'll supply one last roll in case it matters.
Thanks a lot everyone this has been fun so far.
>>
>>53983
I say we try another tower so we can maybe get some more items and super powers before we go somewhere dangerous. To the NorthEast!

>>54025
See ya Silverain. Thanks for playing!
>>
>>54025
Sleep well, Silver.

>>54015
>>54053
The split tho
>>
>>54076
I guess we ought to wait for some more responses. Maybe post the link in the tg thread again?
I insist we make sure we are fully prepared with epic loot before we potentially fight a dragon though.
>>
>>54076
lets see other tower
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 440x353px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 440x353px
>>54146
Alright, pic related. Left is North, right is South.
>>
>>54185
East to the one above Dwarf princess
>>
>>54211
That makes 2 votes then.
Putting a sheet over poor Harpy too, you head off to the next Tower, soaring through the skies like a majestic eagle. Just as you are about to land on the window sill, a giant hand reaches up from below and drags you down to the ground. It would seem someone doesn't want you bothering the Princess.

Closer inspection reveals it to be a gigantic, writhing swarm of Ants. Are you ready to fight your first enemy?
If so, Roll the Dice and ATTACK!
If not... Roll the Dice and escape.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>54244
Best defense is a good offence.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>54244
Peasant Knight probably wouldn't harm wildlife unless it was a pest who would eat his crops. Also, we might offend the princess. We must escape and fly higher!
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>54244
Use the vast peasant knowledge to deal with the ants in best possible manner.
>>
>>54279
Voting this one since the other two rolls sucked
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>54244
.all our successes are critical, all our faliures are also critical
Who's ready to wreck this anthill or die trying?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>escape
>>
File: Insect Princess.png (57KB, 423x472px) Image search: [Google]
Insect Princess.png
57KB, 423x472px
>>54279
Gazing at a writhing mountain of Ants, Peasant Knight gapes in awe before realizing the easy way to deal with a threat like this.
"Hey, I saw a guy with some cake over in that tower!"
You point off into the distance, South East of your current position.
Sure enough, being ANTS, they can't resist and swarm off, excited. Crisis averted.
And then in a swift motion, something lands on your head, giving you a right headache.
Pulling it off of you, it turns out it's Insect Princess!
She's squirming in your arms, trying to chase after the ants, by this point you regain your hearing and hear "Let go of me! I want that cake!"
Hmm...
>>
>>54321
The cake is a lie.
We might be offer her some alcohol looted from Dwarf Princess' place though (if we got any?)
>>
>>54321
"There isn't a cake, I'm afraid. Sorry."
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>54321
Tell her we have a bunch of cookies back at camp
>>
"Slow down there, Princess, I... have some bad news for you."
She continues to squirm, she wants the cake.
"The cake is a lie."
She becomes very still, sits back and looks at you.
"Really...?" There are tears in her eyes now.
"Yes..." you say, a tad reluctant. "I was besieged by a hand made of ants and did the first thing I thought of to be rid of them...Sorry."
At this point, she's weeping, head against your torso, gently beating on you with her tiny fists. "You are a dick. Who just LIES about caaaaaakeeee....I haven't had any in MONTHS, you piece of shi-hi-hit."

Great, you broke a princess with Cake and the lack thereof.
>>
>>54417
Despite our humble means, I feel at this point it is our duty to promise her we will make her a cake if we make it home.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>54417
Couldn't we make some cake? We have eggs, we can grind up bread in place of flour, and gratuitous amounts of Peasant Magic(tm)
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>54417
Tell her you'll make a cake
>>
>>54464
>>54481
>>54489
"Sweetheart, if it would make you feel better, I'll bake you a cake. I have plenty of Wheat and Eggs, all I need is some Flour and Milk and I can bake you one in a Dwarven Forge over yonder," you gesture toward the previous Tower.
This seems to calm her down.
"R-Really? You would do that for *sniff* me?"
"Of course, it is a Knight's duty to help a Lady in need, Princess or not."
A tiny smile creeps onto her face as she says "Thank you..."
Shall we take her back to camp then and see if Harpy knows anything about possible cake ingredients?
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>54511
yes
>>
>>54511
>Beast Run
Yes. We take her and tenderly love her forever and all eternity.
>>
>>54511
Do it, also if there is no sugar it could be possible to use honey or just fruits.
>>
>>54516
>>54522
>100
So it shall be.
Picking up your new Princess, you tell her to hold on before lifting off into the air and whisking her with you back to camp, setting down to an interesting sight. Harpy Princess is munching on a piece of CAKE. And there's the rest of it on a small table by your camp fire.
She waves at you with a fork in hand as you touch down, happy to see another Princess safe and sound.
Insect is just happy to be back on the ground, she was terrified up in the air.
"Where uh... where did that Cake come from?" you inquire.
"From the sky." Harpy replies, eating another chunk of cake.
After swallowing that and seeing your puzzles face, she states: It just floated down on a balloon, I don't know how to describe it. 1 balloon, a table, and a cake plus plates and forks just floated down and landed right there, the red balloon unfurling and floating back up. It was a sight."
"So I started having a slice, it's pretty tasty. Chocolate on chocolate with vanilla frosting and strawberries."
Insect kisses you on the helm before joining Harpy and munching on some cake.
It would seem... you made her a cake... Or the Gods did, at least.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>54578
Prise the sun than share the rest of the cake
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>54578
Like it has been stated, our goal is as good as complete with the blessing of the gods (and a very nice wizard). Let us celebrate and get to know the princesses better by indulging in some cake with them.
>>
Settling down with some cake, you discuss things with the Princesses, their hobbies, desires, etc.
It ranges from things like Golfing and Bird Watching to advanced Trigonometry, although that's mostly Insect Princess.
At last, an important question comes up, "Brave Knight of Cake, will you accept my gift to you?" Insect Princess asks, holding out her 2 Dowries.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

An egg that makes children get born faster? That means more hands on the fields. Think of all the free time you could have!
>>
>>54657
That Pheromone cluster could come in handy when we're bleeding out at the hands of a dragon. I say we take that.
>>
>>54657
Take the jelly looking shit. We're not sure what it is, but it looks useful.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>54657
Eggs are the best
>>
>>54740
Not sure if you meant the pheromone cluster or royal jelly, but the royal jelly is a lust gift, we wouldn't get that yet.
>>
>>54803
shit, your right
then take it as the pheromone cluster
>>
File: Untitled.png (14KB, 440x453px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14KB, 440x453px
Eggs it is.
Your cart is now 3/4 full.
Another night passes, you snuggle with 2 Princesses now, though.

DAWN OF THE THIRD DAY
The Princesses are both still asleep. Time is nigh to act and maybe get your last Princess before they awaken? Where to?
>The Depths Below
>Another Tower
>>
>>54824
I again suggest we give this Dragon Princess a stern talking to. Get this Dragon of hers to let these innocent girls go.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>54824
Go down the depths
>>
>>54843
But we don't know where this "Dragon Princess" is.
Assumably, she's in the Depths Below, but WHERE?
>>
>>54824
The Depths.
It's time to kick ass and eat girls out, and we're all out of girls.
>>
>>54850
>>54867
So be it.
You gear up and set out into the Tower.
The floor below the entrance floor is... deadly, to say the least.
The floor is a series of pressure plates, hundreds of them across the whole room, the only "safe" spaces being the landings of each staircase.
Shall you run across?
Fly across?
Tiptoe?
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>54885
We picked up flying for a reason
>>
>>54885
Run across. Be sure to do the Naruto run.
>>
>>54885
We might as well get more practice in with the wings.
>>
>>54897
>>54922
Mhm.
Flight has become easy enough for you after only 2 days.
It's a simple action and then you're on the other side.
The stairway down open up into a surprisingly large room. It seems there's a few skeletons playing poker in the center. One seat is open. Does Gambling seem like a good thing right now to you?
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>54942
What will we be gambling with?
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>54942
Why yes. Lets ante up some of that tasty stale bread. Maybe we could get some information if we win enough. It's the perfect plan.
>>
>>54942
We have Fortune's Fool on our side. I say go for it.
>>
>>54954
That's a good question.
You saunter over and sit down in the open seat.
After the next hand, when scraps of paper are exchanged among winners and losers, you ask "What might I bet with today?"
"Yer choice, pal, we deal in all kinds, there is no set value. Of course, if you're looking for somethin'... specific, a Soul could get us to spill the beans on just 'bout anything... if you win, of course."
So you can bet bread or your soul, your call.
Or back out and head down another floor, I doubt they'd mind.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>54990
We only need one more princess.
Unless we can get another spot on the cart from this don't bother.
>>
>>54990
Can we bet the souls of others?
We probably have a few cousins or exes we wouldn't mind betting, just saying.
>>
>>54990
>>55012
But they could lead us to the Dragon Princess, and we can sort out this whole mess.

A bet of knowledge? Questions answered as the gambled currency?
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>55027
Well what would we need to bet in order to get the info on dragon specifically?
>>
>>55027
"Can I bet Knowledge?"
They look at you, do a double take, then huddle about.
Formation breaks and the one with a Charlie Chaplain mustache says "I'm gonna be straight about 'dis. We are almost certain whatever you know... is not worth our time. Sorry."
It seems you've been dissed.
>>
>>55045
>"Well, I can I bet your Mum's virginity?"
>"Since I'm the one she gave it too!"
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>55045
I think it's time. Time to bet the most important thing of all. Something so important, so integral it has never needed even talked about. (Except once).

It's time to bet your most cherished heirloom, handed down to you from generation to generation. You know what I mean Peasant Knight. You must wager, the Shield of the Forest.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>55045
Lay down some peasant wisdom on these fools
>>
>>55087
>>55189
>These rolls tho
"Then I wager my shield! A family heirloom passed down through 41 generations of Farmhand, said to be the key to an endless bounty of Food. Beat me in a hand of Blackjack and it is yours! But if you lose, you will show me to the Dragon Princess!"
They laugh at you and toss you down to the next floor, unceremoniously, chucking your weapon and shield after you.
Brushing off, the surrounding room is.. quite dusty. Everything is covered thoroughly and with a thick layer of cobwebs.
There's a statue of some description in the center of this room, but you really can't make it out in this dim light...
Down or Examine..?
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>55325
Surely they must realized they could not win so they gave up when they had the chance to.
In doing so those fine dapper gents led us to our next clue and we must [Examine] it.
Besides, our mission is blessed by the gods. What could happen?
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>55325
Well we can tell by the cobwebs we're close to spider to spider princess.
Continue on.
>>
>>55356
Onwards then, to the bottom floor.
This floor is very plain, nothing notable, just like the Entrance Floor.
Except this one has a doorway leading downward and one to either side, both of which have collapsed tunnels.
The downward path ahead has a golden glow emanating from within.
Shall we head down?
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>55457
Golden glows never lie.
Head onwards.
>>
>>55457
Head to the glow. Maybe it's treasure.
>>
>>55476
>>55485
Down into the depths below it is.
Before you, the hall opens up into a sprawling cavern literally FILLED with Treasure, Gold, and Loot. Just EVERYWHERE.
After getting over the sheer opulence of it as the myriad of torches on the high ends of the wall cast long, golden shadows, you get your bearings. There are paths to the North, East, and West.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>55517
Head east since it's the opposite way we went above ground.
>>
>>55517
Swim in the gold first. This is probably the first time we've ever seen gold, being a peasant and all.
>>
>>55522
>>55524
Wading through gold up to your knees anyway, you come to an intersection. The paths forward are left, right, or down right.
Not much else of note, really.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>55584
Lets go down further into the depths
>>
File: Dragon Princess.png (143KB, 447x487px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Princess.png
143KB, 447x487px
>>55604
To the right it is!
Going along the edge of this absolutely heaping mountain of gold, you come to a cravasse in the center of the Cavern. It's a pool of molten gold with a big red Dragon just lounging in the middle of it. She seems totally oblivious to your presence, just drifting on her pool of Gold, occasionally grabbing scoops of nearby treasure and stuffing them into her mouth....
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>55679
Molten gold eh?
Can we gold plate our hoe?
>>
>>55679
I say we steer clear, and keep looking around elsewhere down here. We've seen that there is indeed a dragon.
>>
File: QuestKnigts_1.png (75KB, 463x504px) Image search: [Google]
QuestKnigts_1.png
75KB, 463x504px
>>55707
>Gold-plated hoe
This isn't a half-bad idea, actually...
You dip it in and... it melted too.
You now lack a weapon and it's starting to get exceptionally hot in here.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>55913
Ask dragon princess for a weapon?
>>
Methinks weapon-less faced with a mighty dragon in a lake of Molten Gold is a good place to stop. We'll pick up tomorrow around Noon my time, same as before.
>>
>>56089
Night OP
>>
Y'all better not get my knight killed. Just sayin'.
>>
>>56895
If he dies, blame GM Princess for pushing.
>>
>>56900
When we starting up today?
>>
>>58521
Literally minutes ago, I was typing up the opener now.
>>
>>58524
Don't forget to let the /tg/ thread know.
>>
When we last left off, our valiant Peasant was questing to find one last Princess to add to his party. Delving into the Depths Below, he encountered all manner of traps, Skeletons, Statues, and Treasure beyond measure. We return now to find him, now weapon-less, staring at a bloated Dragon Princess gently floating about in a lake of molten gold, totally oblivious to his presence.
Could this be the end?
The beginning?
Only one way to find out.

>Backtrack away from Dragon Princess
>Make yourself know to Dragon Princess
>Try to find a weapon in the Treasure piles
What'll it be, Anon?
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>58563
We should go back to Dwarf Princess, she might have a blade or two she wouldn't mind letting go of. Lets be sure to nab something from here she might like, that way she's a bit more willing to part with one.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>58579
Seconded and besides we have to see what she says when she realises she lost the drinking duel.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>58563
I saw we back track.
I mean, as we are now she'll just fry our asses and we can't really get her any new shinies.

'Sides, it's not like we can persuade her into our wagon.
>>
>>58579
>>58591
There is also that idol/statue we ignored in the last room>>55325
>>
>>58579
Scrounging about in the nearby treasure pile, GENTLY, so as not to disturb it and alert a DRAGON to your presence, you manage to find a dinky sword in the treasure pile as well as a bottle of some gold ichor of some description, looks like Wine.

The backtrack is quite peaceful, the Skeletons still laugh at you, but it's not a big deal. Outside, your two Princesses are still snuggled up by your bedroll, they wave and go back to discussing something you can't quite comprehend.
And *fwoosh*
Into the air you go, off to the Dwarf tower.
She's working on something yet again as you land on the sill, but noticed your presence this time and says "Ach, welcome bach. I never got to tank ya fer the duel the other dey.
Er.. thanks. So, what brings ye back 'ere?
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>58618
Describe your adventure so far and inform her of the giant gold eating red dragon princess.

If that doesn't invoke dwarven rage to craft us a weapon, nothing will.

Perhaps offer the wine too as a gift.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>58618
roll for seduction
>>
>>58639
>69 The Pervert's Way
You go on in detail about your adventure into the first Tower, the gift of flight, your bird babe, this tower, the next tower and your new Ant Babe, and lastly your delve into the depths below, the vast beauty of a room of nigh-endless treasure, and lastly, your meeting of the Dragon at its heart, gorging herself on Treasure.
She sits through all this, before finally answering your question, the one you haven't even asked yet, "Sure, I'll make ye a new weapon, but it will cost ya."
"How much...?"
"A bottle of that there Wine ye got and a damn good tussle in bed, if you feel up to it."
She is very clearly inebriated already, at half-past noon. And she wants to fuck. Shall we?
Fade to black, cause blue board, sorry.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>58688
Use our well honed skills to plough her field.
Looks like we have a new Hoe after all.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>58688
Use the vast peasant experience to satisfied her in all possible manners.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>58693
This, thousand times this.
>>
>>58701
>>58699
Well have to ensure to plant our seed and avoid scattering it too near the bush.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>58688
Lets show her a thing or two.
>>
>>58701
So be it.
For lack of a better term, you showed her the Farmer's Way.

One prudent fade-out later...
You find yourself in-bed, half-drunk with a midget, she's pretty happy. "Well, a deal's a deal, PoorBoy. I'll make you a new weapun. Whaddaya want? *hic*"
>>
>>58749
We are a master of hoes and ploughing!
Though we should probably get ourselves an actual weapon.

Most peasants knew how to use an ax, even if they chopped trees with them.
I assume we at least know how to do that.

Ask for a light-axe, one handed so we can use our... wooden shield.
>>
File: Shovel Knight.png (94KB, 544x491px) Image search: [Google]
Shovel Knight.png
94KB, 544x491px
>>58749
>>
>>58749
A Hoe suitable for Battle and Toil, one that will resist rain, rust and dragon fire.
>>
>>58760
I imagine that's who our kid grows up to be.
>>
>>58776
We're going to have a harem anon.
How many children that gives us could potentially be through the fucking roof.
>>
>>58792
Pretty sure peasants used to have tons of kids.
>>
>>58797
Yes but that was to compensate for how little of them actually survived.
>>
>>58757
>>58760
>>58765
Hoes, shovels, and axes oh my.
"Tell ya hwat. While you think it over, I'm gonna pull some stuff out of the bathroom, see if anytin tickles yer fancy."
What ensues is a scene of a pile of weapons being tossed out into the main room, turns out she DOES keep all her weapons in the bathroom. Armor too probably.
>Axes of steel
>Scythes of Iron
>Swords of Copper
>A cat
>More swords
>More axes
>Maces
>A bo-staff
>Hammers
>Mallets made of lead
>Stakes
>unlit torches
>a sickle with a sharpened edge
Man, she has a lot of stuff.
"Come now, I can't be tossing about sharp toys all day, What od ye want?
>>
>>58816
>Sickle
Could be light, fast, and still farm equipment.
>>
>>58816
We only get one right?

Then a Steel Axe gets my vote.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d13)

>>58816
rolling for weapon
>>
>>58816
Since all these weapons are fucking useless I say we take the pussy!
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

In all honestly I say we take the more axes.
>>
>>58816
Take the cat; maybe somebody has allergies
>>
>>58835
I must admit this and the cat were my second and third choices.
>>
>>58845
Also, wager the cat to the skeletons.
>>
>>58877
>>58845
Both me, my ID changed because I am on mobile.
>>
Man, we're all over the place. Compromise time!
"STILL can't decide? Fine. Take these and go! I got work to do, now git!"
You have received the Scythe, can be wielded 2-handed or 1-handed, and a CAT!
You also just got thrown out of the tower! Quick, ROLL lest you fall to your death!
>>
>>58900
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>58900
Rollan!
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>58900

Put the cat in the basket and feather fall to the ground.
>>
>>58916
simply the best
>>
>>58916
FATE IS KIND!
Before you even get a chance to open your wings, a great gust of wind unfurls them and carries you off to the South East, away from the Tower. In fact, it seems to carry you somewhere precise, pushing you towards a great hole in the ground, a long, winding passage leading down and down and down, until at last, you realize, the hole leads right into the Dragon's Cavern! You are now diving straight towards her, she's belly-up and just basking in her pool!
Do you pull back and descend gently?
Go in for the dive-kill, Scythe and Cat at the ready?
>>
>>58939
BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!
>>
>>58946
>Carry you somewhere precise.
Descend gently.
I wager that fate has given us a chance to talk with her first.

No need to get all killy right away.
>>
>>58946
She is a dragon but so far she doesn't seemed to have actually harmed anyone.

Such a surprise attack is unchivalrous, I say we land upon her belly stroking the cat and demand some answers.
>>
>>58961
>>58970
Descent it is. Seeing your opportunity for a proper chat, you descend on golden wings from above, turning your wings wide to coast down. This catches the eye of the Dragon princess as she mumbles "Pretty..."
With a gentle plop, you land on her bloated gut, the heat already horribly unbearable.
"Hi there!" you say, her now stretching to look at you atop her distended torso.
"So, I'm curious, why did you steal all these Princesses?"
She's staring at you... debating... something.
"I stole Princesses? They might have gotten mixed in with all the treasure I took..."

Well then...
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>58946
>>58970
While yes a mighty dragon she be, she is still a noble princess. Perhaps she can be persuaded to end this madness, or perhaps... Seduced?
>>
>>58998
Also, gotta go do something, be back in ~30 minutes. Maybe 40.
>>
>>58998
Yes you did.
We kind-of need them back.

... You yourself are a Princess, do you need saving?
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>59023
>>59001
>>58998

Indeed their families are worried they must be returned.

But why do you steal treasure if only to eat it? Sure gold can't be good for the digestion.
>>
>>59001
>>59023
Suggestion for a plan in case of worst case scenario.

We find away to lure her away from the molten gold, somehow slay her and then restore her to life using the harpy ashes to fix her eating problem and slight case of death.

Not a great plan but its a suggestion.
>>
>>59089
In the worst-case scenario I say we lure her into the caverns below the tower.
Though we may be able to appease her with the cat, citing it as a gift and sign of peace.

If we do have to fight then we want to get her away from the gold.
>>
File: lazy night.png (116KB, 468x451px) Image search: [Google]
lazy night.png
116KB, 468x451px
new challenger approaches
>>
Alright, I'm back.

>>59023
"Well, I mean, you can take them back with you... I don't particularly want them..."
"You yourself are a Princess, do you need saving?"
"No, not really... Unless I can bring all my gold and stuff too... I can eat really anywhere..."

So she's okay with being saved, but it may be a pain to get her out of here.
>>59301
Cute.

Shall we leave this fair Maiden for another smaller one? Or shall we attempt salvation upon her?
>>
>>59370
It seems there is no need for a dragon slayer here and she has no problem with us taking the other princesses.
Other knights might be more hasty however.

Let us explore the other towers and see if we can obtain something that could shrink the dragoness.
>>
Stealing treasure? Kidnapping, even if accidental? We're letting this dragon be forgiven way too easily.

Scold her!
>>
>>59388
Hold up anon.

We have Harpy Princess, Dwarf Princess and Insect Princess.

We have room for one more Princess because we took the freebie Dowery and the egg from Insect Princess.
We might not have room.
>>
>>59370
How could we resist a lady with such huge... Piles of gold?

>>59472
Only if we take said item with us.
>>
>>59481
But we did.
We took both of Harpys, the golden feather was free. But her ashes should still take up a spot.
So, Harpoy + ashes = 2.
Then we took Dwarf Princess but didn't take her Doweries.
Then we took bug Princess but took her egg too.

Actually we had no room for the egg. Unless we used it already.
>>
>>59554
We didn't take Dwarf Princess or the ashes.
>>
>>59554
I thought Dwarf Princess was still in her tower, we bedded her but she was happy to remain.
>>
>>59554
I mean take the item back with us. Our only item limit at the moment is the fact that the cart can only hold four things. We can decide not to bring the dust back. Also, we didn't get Dwarf, only had some fun with her.
>>
>>59562
Really?

Shit, should probably work on my reading then.
Either that or I am going blind.
>>
>>59554
Our cart currently contains:
Harpy Princess, the Feather (free), Insect Princess, and her Shining Egg.
We have room for 1 more Princess/Item.
>>
Alright, anyway.
It seems we are at a minor impasse, so
~5 minutes before we move on.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10130029
>>
File: Towergirls_1_Dungeon.png (33KB, 799x800px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_1_Dungeon.png
33KB, 799x800px
>>59598
>2:1
Good enough for me.
"Well, if you are fine here, then I will head out and find one more Princess. Thank you, M'dear."
"My pleasure," she coos, handing you a crudely drawn map.
Why? Maybe she felt sorry for you and your quest or something.
>>
North-east tower? It's far away from the entrance, and it's the third day, so we're pretty likely to start running into other knights at this point as the pickings get slim.
>>
>>59648
So we just flew down the middle?
Are there any indicators on the map that show us where specific Princesses are?
>>
>>59648
Bow Politely and thank her for the map

Well then with this new knowledge, I vote we to the north west and complete our search of the west towers.
>>
>>59669
Good point.
If there is a tie in the suggestions I vote NE Tower.
>>
File: Towergirls_1_Lair.png (28KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_1_Lair.png
28KB, 800x800px
>>59673
And since she drew you a map, here's a zoom in of the Lair section.
"Thank you kindly, miss, I wish you good luck in your... feasting endeavours."
>>
File: Towergirls_1_Lair.png (47KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_1_Lair.png
47KB, 800x800px
>>59693
Shit, fuck.
>>
>>59698
Alrighty.
Lets glide over abd go north-east then.
Might as sell.
>>
>>59693
Nice map but with our flight the molten gold poses no threat.
>>
File: tegaki.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
3KB, 400x400px
>>59722
Fair enough.
You spread your wings and take off, leaving the bulging dragon babe to her feast.
The tower to the North East has an entrance much any others. A stairway up into a flat room with another stair leading up.
Suffice to say, you've grown rather bored of this same tower design again and again and *again*
So to save yourself some time, you kick into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE.
SOARING UP THROUGH THE FLOORS UP A STAIRWELL, UP ANOTHER. THE FEW PEOPLE IN THE TOWER ARE LEFT STUNNED AS YOU STREAM UP.
THE TOP FLOOR. IN 7 SECONDS.
Nobody here, although there is a ruckus down below now...
The door is marked with pic related... Do you dare open it?
>>
>>59924
... Slime Princess?
Nigga how can we NOT open it,
Yes. Open the door.

"Princess, I've come to rescue you!"
>>
>>59955
She's not Skeleton Princess, but does have a skeleton insider her. I can dig it.
>>
>>59955
>>59924

Damn was hoping for Kobold.

Well regardless of personal preference I say we open the door but be ready for foes to arrive from the floors below.
>>
>>59999
Quads confrim we should be erady for a fight on the decent.
Is there any way we could transport Slime Princess with out flight?
>>
>>59999
>Quadruple 9s, the fates divine
You place your hand upon the door, for the second, and probably last time, you forcefully swing it open and yell "Princess, I've come to rescue you!"
*splat*
There's goo all over the floor. Quite literally everywhere. As you bound into the room, the door creaks shut due to the weight of whatever was... behind... it...
Turns out you hit Slime Princess with the door.
Her skeleton is being held together by a thing chunk of goo stretched around her bones and head... cavity.
You also knocked her unconscious. Congratulations.
>>
>>60068
Gah that could of gone better.

I'm at a loss on what to do.. is there anything we can use to scope her up?
>>
... Oops.

Maaaaaybe we go rescue another princess and hope that one goes better.
>>
>>60081
As it so happens, you have a basket.
There's also a pretty big vase in the corner you might be able to stuff her into...
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>60091
>>60087
I think the Basket is too small for a human skeleton.
At very least put her in the vase before we go.
>>
>>60091
That would be kidnapping.
A very unknightly thing to do.
>>
>>60124
>>60151
Tipping the vase over, you brush the goo with your scythe into it and carry the bones over and drop them in, before pushing it back up. It's the least you can do until she wakes up. Must have gone to the door to see what the commotion was.
Anyway, it seems you've got company.
Three goblins in Maids outfits and an Ogre in a pink dress are looking in on you...
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>60174
Male or female?
>>
>>60174
Apologise for the commotion and explain that the dragon maiden has stated that all the princesses are to be freed.

(Last message tonight for me, good luck guys and gals)
>>
>>60209
>Only 11:00
Pussy.
Sleep well though, Silver.

>>60197
Male, Females are too dignified to stoop so low.
>>
>>60218
Ask them if they were looking after the princess.
>>
>>60209

Bluff, bluff, bluff, bluff, bluff the stupid ogre~
>>
>>60233
"Oh, uh, hi there guys... I'm kind of in a hurry... I wasn't looking for trouble..."
The pack looks at you, then at each other, then the Ogre says "Good. We've been trying to get these damn Princesses outta here, but you're literally the first Knight we've seen in... well, EVER around here. Here, the express way out."
The big Ogre tosses a ladder out the window, unfurling down the side of the Tower.
He then grabs hold of the Vase and begins descending, without a word.
It seems... the Princesses here are not wanted... The goblins motion for you to follow, so you do.
At the bottom, the Ogre hands you the Princess in a jar and says "Have a nice day, sir. Take care of her." And back up the ladder he climbs....
>>
File: Slime Princess.png (60KB, 407x452px) Image search: [Google]
Slime Princess.png
60KB, 407x452px
>>60305
>I never posted Slime Princess tile
Whoops.
>>
Well, okay

who has their priorities so messed up that they don't want princesses? They're princesses!

Dumb goblins.
>>
>>60338
Maybe they're gay?
>>
>>59698
Go have a "talk" with the skeletons.
>>
Return jar-of-princess to cart.
>>
>>60573
There we go.
Lugging a huge vase around is annoying, but anything for a Princess, yaknow...
As you return to camp, however, something is clearly afoot...
Your Princesses appear to be beset by two Adventurers!
Roll 2d100 and find out who they are!
>>
>>60609
>>
Rolled 64, 80 = 144 (2d100)

Whoops, fucked up
>>
Rolled 28, 40 = 68 (2d100)

>>60609
lets see
>>
File: Knights_Quest_2.png (535KB, 910x533px) Image search: [Google]
Knights_Quest_2.png
535KB, 910x533px
>>60654
Why, it's Pointy and Mouse Knight!
They are lecherously discussing what to do with your maidens.
You MUST put a stop to this foul play!
>>
>>60218
How do I roll?
>>
>>60702
dice+XdY

in the options bar when you post.
>>
>>60696
Challenge the scoundrels! Those princesses are already rescued! Ready thy scythe and shield and impugn their honor.
>>
>>60696
Attempting to roll

>hey mouse knight this may sound CHEESEY, but you will always be forever PROVALONE!
>>
>>60726
THAT'S THE SPIRIT!
"Hey! Scoundrels! Those are *MY* Princesses!"
The two Ruffians turn about and see you, clad in filthy garb, cat, vase, and Scythe in hand.
They look you up and down... once... twice...
And then they laugh. And laugh and laugh and laugh for almost six minutes straight.
"You, a Knight!?" The Mouse cries, "Do not make me laugh so hard, goodness!"
"Bruh," Pointy Knight starts, "He's serious."
More laughter ensues until finally after almost twenty minutes of this, they finally stop and Mouse Knight says, "You want them? Then by all means, come TAKE THEM FROM US!"

Battle, BEGIN!
Roll for your actions.
Be warned, the enemy is rolling too!
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>60780
Trying to roll again
I'm putting dice+1d100 in options
>>
>>60803
>get to the POINT overly sharp knight!
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

Is Mouse Knight in or out of his armor? This is important.

Attack Pointy Knight first, he's pragmatic and won't have any problem stabbing us in the back if we challenge Mouse Knight first. Get in close so that he can't throw Guybolie at us, too.
>>
>>60867
"So be it..." You say "Kindly get to the POINT you sharp Knight!" You say as you dive in for a sweep on Pointy boy.
IT'S A CRITICAL HIT, SOMEHOW. Pointy takes it right through a chink in his armor and is now pouring blood from his side after you dislodged it!
The cat on your head bounces off and chases off after Mouse Knight, the poor bastard scared shitless now!
He's out of his armor.
>>
>>60867
Do we have a ranged weapon? Getting to a distance and sniping is probably our best bet. Pointy outclasses us.
>>
>>60912
We have a cat, which I suppose could count as a ranged weapon in some circumstances.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>60906
Let's show them some real knightly behavior and try and show mercy. Demand surrender from Pointy!

And then go fetch that cat.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>60906
Looks like my trusty animal companion is dealing with that pesky rodent.

>Sorry to have HOLED you up pointy knight looks like your going to have to star SHARP in order to survive!

>Go for the open wound
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>60906
Looks like my trusty animal companion is dealing with that pesky rodent.

>Sorry to have HOLED you up pointy knight looks like your going to have to star SHARP in order to survive!

>Go for the open wound
>>
>>61047
Sorry bad connection, must've doubled my post.
>>
>>60977
"Lay down your weapon, Pointy, and I shall show you MERCY upon this day!"
He rolled a fucking 98.
"Only the weak show mercy! I shall slay you here and now!" Oh shit, he's trying to just stab you with his spear! Roll for evasion or block it!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>61080
A shield is meant to intercept attacks by redirecting a hit from a sword, mace, battle axe or similar weapon to the side of the shield-bearer
>>
>>61122
>Rolled 6
balls
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>61080
This fight is POINTless yet you continue to fight, what drives you here pointy kniight?

>flip over his head using our finely toned muscles of NAT 20's!
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>61141
Last ditch effort! (roll diplomacy)
>>
Welp we are most definitely screwed...
>>
>>61141
So as it turns out, he rolled an 18...
You block, thankfully, but only just. Nicking the side of your shield and sending Pointy off into the sand.
NOW IS THE TIME TO STRIKE.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>61216
Whallop him with the back-side of our scythe, or shield-bash? Hopefully that'll have enough weight to knock him out after that crit we opened with.

Don't become a killer, protect Peasant Knight's innocence!
>>
>>61237
And sure enough, stepping onto the winded Knight and planting the butt of your Scythe in his neck was enough to get him to finally pass out.
Now as for the matter of Mouse Knight...
He's currently in a mech war with your cat. Where your cat got a mech suit is beyond you, but it's one helluvah battle.
Harpy and Insect are sharing a tub of Popcorn and watching...
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>61260
Rolling for cat to have matthew mcconaugheys voice!
>>
>>61260
Uh. 2 on 1 is unsporting, and also we don't have a steamsuit of our own. Schlep the huge vase over to the cart, greet our princesses, observe the mech fight?
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>61292
We need to help mr. Mittens, we can't pass up the opportunity to get a mech-toting animal companion.

>use pheasant technology skills to hack enemy mech
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>61260
Since none of you fags are going to be serious i guess I will

Roll to eat some popcorn
>>
>>61292
Sounds like a plan.

>>61276
"Meow."

Hefting the vase into your cart, it looks like Slime Princess is congealing nicely...
You join your Princesses by the Camp Fire with some popcorn. Good stuff...
You may now Roll to see how the fight goes down.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>61461

Pointy's not going to bleed out over in the corner, is he? I assume knights auto-stabilize.
>>
>>61461
You can do it Catthew!
>>
>>61476
He's unconscious, his blood flow has slowed down, he may go anemic, but he'll be fine.
>77
It seems you got here just as the fight was nearing the end... Mouse Knight's machine is getting worn out and already lost both arms, he's kickboxing now...
Aand... There goes a leg. He's down for the count...
Suddenly, he ejects out the back of the machine and scurries off into the sunset "You haven't seen the last of meeeeeeeeeee!"
Exciting day, huh.
But at last, you have rescued your final Princess, she's not awake yet, but it's better than nothing...
>>
...Hey, so, weren't we supposed to make someone a cake? We kinda got sidetracked.
>>
>>61578
A cake was delivered to us the other day by the Fates above on a red balloon and it consoled Insect Princess.
>>
>>61602
I finished a depiction of our beloved catthew
>>
>>61672
>Catthew
Can we make this official?
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>61557
Also, I hate recurring villains so im rolling for hunting the mouse knight with our flight capabilities.
>>
>>61716
Sure, why not. Catthew Mckittehey.

>>61723
Flying up, he's gone before you even get a chance to see him go. A shame, really... he'll probably be back before you know it...
And lo and behold, the Slime Princess is awake, peeking her head out of the vase.
Shall we greet her?
>>
Of course.

Introduce yourself, apologize for the door-splattering incident.
>>
>>61860
Hopping up, a spring in your step, you go over to the Gooey Princess and help her out of the Vase, she eventually gets on the ground and says "Thanks for saving me..? I think. I got kind of lost when the wood hit my face... Either way, hi. I'm Slime Princess."
"Yes, ah, sorry about that, I didn't expect you to be right in front of the door..."
Awkward silence ensues until Harpy tosses a whole egg into Slime Princess' head.
"Eat up, ladies and gents! We leave at dawn!" she crows.
It would seem your Quest is done...
But your journey has just begun.
Roll to see what happens over night. Pointy Knight has mysteriously vanished, probably carried off by ants.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

What doth fate have in store?
>>
>>61985
The fates deign for a peaceful end to a rather short Adventure.
You and the Princesses gather whatever they can from their respective Towers, mostly eggs, there's a lot of those.
Saddle up the mule, and begin trundling off back to town to register the 3 Princesses you saved...
Anyway, dinner. Be back in a bit with the opener to Chapter 2.
>>
>>62044
We must find a magical artifact to give cattle the ability to speak.
>>
Well that was fun. Been in and out of thread for the past few days, but it's been a fun ride. Excited for Chapter 2. Is someone archiving this for posterity?
>>
>>62064
Catthew*
autocorrect strikes again
>>
Are we starting a new thread or continuing this one?
>>
>>62167
Just got back, we'll continue here until it falls off.
In the meantime, back to Chapter 2.
>>
File: Towergirls_2_Logo_NL.png (23KB, 801x177px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_2_Logo_NL.png
23KB, 801x177px
To sum up the past few months:
>Saved some bitches
>Leveled up!
>Upgraded your equipment
>Registered the Princesses
>Got boons from the various kingdoms in the forms of land donations and monetary gifts
>Moved out of your dirt hovel after a week and began building a proper home for you and your ladies
>It's long, grueling work for you and them, yes, they help out too, it's their home now as well and it's courtesy enough for what you did for them.
>It's a nice 3 bedroom cottage, one for each of your babes and you rotate out which one you sleep with, they're all a tad unhappy about that whole situation, but not so much they'd outright leave, they understand the needs of a Knight, somewhat.
>Word spreads of trouble in the North, an upset among the people as word of a Dragon looking to curse the land with dark majicks begins to spread.
>Until one day, a call to arms is had, the Kingdoms of the North call on the help of all Knights of the land to hunt down this vile Dragon and save their princesses, for she has stolen them away in the night, planning to do wicked deeds with them for the betterment of herself and the worsening of the land.
>You have also received a private letter from a kingdom in the west, specifically to you, of a kingdom beset by a terrible Dragon, wrecking the villages around, holed up with 19 Princesses in a castle. Oddly, the whole letter is written in what looks like Crayon, the bottom has a note: P.S. No rush, we'll be fine for a while.

It seems the call to arms has come again! Will you take up the quest and deal with one of these awful Dragons?
>>
>>62577
Bump back to life
>>
>>62577
To the North, for those princesses are in immediate danger of lewd fates befalling them!
>>
>>62577
>P.S. No rush.
Yeah it's prolly nothing,
>>
To the north!

Pack a warm blanket and extra socks.
>>
>>62758
Agreed. We can save the princesses up North, buy some groceries and still get back in time to save those other princesses.
>>
>>62830
Yes, we won that last battle with mere bread and eggs. But who is to say we will find another such as our beloved Harpy? Perhaps we should bring tea, or perhaps... Pumpkins?
>>
Updated character sheet?

>let's kill some dragons
>>
>>62922
Yeah, sure. Except I can't Art. If you wanna draw a better outfit and a Scythe, be my guest.
Anyway, typing up the next part, forgot to mention, 7 Wealth, 7 Power.
>>
>North it is
The frozen north, an inhospitable place, this land is home to a bevy of overly religious kingdoms, they all rely on their Gods for protection through harsh Summers and harsher Winters.
You have heard many things of this place, but I doubt they will properly prepare you...
Is there anything you want to bring with you on this quest besides basic goods, your gear, and such?
You currently have the Shining Egg passively improving any children your mates will bear, none yet, the Feather giving you passive flights, but also 3 Lust Gifts now.
>Phoenix Down to make people younger
>Royal jelly for fat ass and titties
>A wand covered in Vibrating Goo that never stops moving
>>
>>62970
Apply liberal amount of Jelly to all three princesses.
>>
>>62939
Sorry didn't mean to offend, just wanted to know if we got any extra stats.

Away from computer atm so no arts
>>
>>63005
Simply put, your stats won't go up unless something outstanding happens, level up just means you know what you're doing, literal Experience.
>>
Take the vibrating goo, I'm sure we can use that for something lewd.
>>
>>62970
Stock up on torches, caltrops, and throwing knives.
>>
Lamp oil? Rope? Bombs?
>>
>>63077
You want it? It's your my friend.
>>
At this point it may be wise to hire a halfling and/or pack mule to lug all of our gear with us.
>>
>>63043
And into your pack it goes.
>>63060
>>63077
Fair points, into the packs they go, although you really don't know how to use the more advanced stuff, like caltrops and bombs...

And off on your journey you go! Your maidens remain on the homestead and you set off North, now with a horse instead of a mule, but the same old rickety cart, sadly.
Roll to see how it goes.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>63200
>>
>>63262
Safe travels into the great lands of the North, forests dense with snow and hibernating life for miles.
Just more and more snow...
A few towns along the way, but just day after day after day of snow, snow, snow...
It's quite... white.
Makes our Peasant wish something would just... *happen.*
But sadly, it doesn't.
Until at last, he comes to the thing he has been searching for, secluded from most of the world, high in the Mountains, is a fortress. Ten Towers and a central Keep, a magnificent garden filled with a variety of ice sculptures, snowmen, and bushes covered in snow encompasses the space around the towers and between them and the Keep. Of course, our peasant was unable to get most of this view because the place is also filled with animated entities, Topiary Golems, Snow Golems, even Ice Golems patrol the yard. It's clear this will be a dangerous trial...
The question is, will you want to go loud and make your presence known, or try to be sneaky about it?
>>
I can see a few solid strategies to deal with the golems.

>Most of the golems are made of snow/ice, torches will be effective.

>an incendiary grenade would be nice, but bombs will do.

>Fly
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

Peasant is better-equipped to be sneaky than most knights, since he's only got his helmet for armor.
>>
>>63437
Don't forget Lamp Oil molotovs
>>
File: Towergirls_2_Layout_1.png (23KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_2_Layout_1.png
23KB, 800x800px
>>63443
Yes indeed, Sneaky is the way to be...
With a few teachings from your mates and a map for reference, you are able to make a rough map of the place.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>63599
With 1 being the top, middle tower, let's select or destination randomly...
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>63446
Roll to make a few for later
>>
...I just realized that Peasant Knight completely missed Boy Princess during Gen 1, despite both of them being from the Endless Fields.

Hopefully somebody rescued him!
>>
>>63662
You pack a few lamp oil fire bombs, JUUUST in case things go bad...
It's friggin' COLD here.

>>63647
A scouting of the 8th tower, you decide on the lower left middle tower. It seems like... a decent spot to start.
When the Patrols fall away, you slip in, unnoticed.
There is no underground here, that's for certain. Only one way to go, up.
And up you go.
The next floor is... very blue.
Blue walls, blue floor, blue ceiling, and a little blue man sits in the center, doing nothing but sit there, meditating...
>>
Which princesses did we get in the end?

Harpy, Insect and Slime?
Or Harpy, Dragon and Slime?
>>
>>63897
Harpy, Insect, and Slime.
>>
>>63864
...Politely ask for directions, maybe?
>>
>>63901
Well, Insect Princess isn't my thing but I'm glad that we got harpy princess.
>>
>>63932
"Ah, excuse me... Could you tell me where the nearest Princess is?"
The man uncurls a single index finger and points up, before returning to his pose
Well, you know there's a Princess here.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>63971
Well go up then
>>
>>63996
Up it is!
The next floor is... more people meditating..
The room is less blue, some tapestries adorn the walls and there's a golden statue of... a ball in the center. Still all blue men.
Up?
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>64021
Ask if they know where the nearest princess is.
>>
Unlike some knights, Peasant Knight wouldn't be distracted by treasure. Not enough to possibly piss off an order of monks to grab some, anyway!
>>
>>64039
And again, a dozen index fingers point up before returning to their stance.
It seems up is the way to go.
>>64050
And indeed, a gold... ball holds no value to you.
The next floor however, is a store-room. It's plain stone and stocked wall-to-wall with food and drink...
Do you appropriate any or head up to the final floor?
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>64087
Grab a drink before heading up
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>64093
Loot the room!

Not being able to read is going to make it tricky to find the good stuff, but re-provisioning after that treck through the snow is a good idea.
>>
File: tegaki.png (2KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
2KB, 400x400px
>>64093
A number of glasses stacked on a counter upside-down, you grab one and fill it from a keg. You now have a glass of water!
And up you go! The final floor is quite opulent...
Tapestries line the walls, gold adornments along the edges, blue floor and ceiling, plus carpet.
The door is marked as such.
Do you open it?
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>64150
Why not?
>>
File: Angel Princess.png (146KB, 413x458px) Image search: [Google]
Angel Princess.png
146KB, 413x458px
>>64166
Why not indeed...
"Princess, I've come for you!"
In the center of the room, a Princess is meditating just like all the others, on a small mat. It's the Angel princess!
How... appropriate.
>>
>>64232
She.. doesn't actually acknowledge your presence, just keeps meditating...
>>
>>64273
..Err, disturb her meditiation? Probably going to have to go shake her, if us bursting in didn't rouse her.
>>
>>64301
And so you do...
Gently walk up to her and touch her on the shoulder...
Then shake her a bit...
A loud snore emanates from her mouth as she slumps forward. SHE FELL ASLEEP.
Another shake...
She starts to stir a bit, "Five more minutes..."
Another shake...
"Whyy... It's not even morning yet..."

"It's morning... And I'm here to rescue you, fair Lady.."
And then suddenly, with a start, she jumps back, shocked that she's not at home in her cushy bed of clouds.
"Wah! A Knight? Then, I was... Oh... right... Yeah."
A long silence...
"Well, if you're here to save me... shall we get going?"
She has regained her composure.
>>
Escort her back down...Unless she can fly? Escaping via window might be an option, then.
>>
>>64368
princess carry her back down. flying is 2ez lets make it interesting.
>>
>>64504
This I like.
Also,
There are no windows in these towers.
Hoisting her up without another word, Scythe and shield holstered, you begin trudging down the stairs. On the last floor before the bottom, however, the one with a single blue man, he says "Do not go outside, demons await you, Princess. Wait a bit and they shall leave."

That said, gonna stop here, gotta sleep.
We'll pick up noon tomorrow.
>>
>>64609
Night OP
>>
>>62044
>Catthew Mckittehey.
Sad to have missed the end of Chapter 1 but that was a brilliant read

>>64609
Well we don't want to risk the safety of our maiden, let us wait a while and offer to give her a wind massage
>>
>>64842
^Wing Massage

Sorry still waking up, the typos will be strong in me for a while.
>>
Can I join in, or are you guys a closed kind of quest this far in?
>>
>>65638
Tad late in reply I guess senpai.

Just join in whenever anon.
It's meant to be fun, the more the merrier.
>>
>>66136
Coolio. Time to wait for OP to return, seems he's late as well.
>>
>>65638
Nah, feel free to join in.
>>
File: ba1tssO.png (213KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ba1tssO.png
213KB, 500x333px
>>66147
>>
So are we worshipping or renouncing the ol' pearl god?
>>
>>66166
Just, thinking ahead.
>>
>>66166
Pearl god?
>>
>>66147
Noon my time is in 5 minutes or so. :)

That said, I'm back and typing up the next bit. Prayer and renouncement of idols will happen when you return home.
>>
File: Towergirls_2_Layout_1.png (24KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
24KB, 800x800px
>>66213
Dei, god of Pearls, deity of the Angel Princess and the Heavenly Sanctuary Kingdom.

Anyway, at some point during your first tower escapade, you slipped into a deep meditative trance, along with Blue Man and the Angel Princess. It was... quite peaceful.
However, time is of the essence and you must be gone, lest your chance slip.
Once again, you take up your arms and heft the Princess, bridal style and trek out into the frozen tundra...
Indeed, the Golems are nowhere to be seen... Just pretty sculptures and shrubberies.
Shall you begin the trek back to your home cavern to the West or shall you try and find ANOTHER Princess before heading to safety for the day?
Cause if so, pick your destination.
>>
>>66387
Thank you as always OP

To the North I say.
>>
>>66387
I say we see if there is a Princess that will help up build a castle for the other three we have at home.
Hopefully come into some dosh.
>>
>>66423
Seconded
>>
>>66430
Castle princess? Laird o' the bethemoths?
>>
>>66423
>>66443
To the North it is..
This Tower is as plain as the others, first Floor.
The next floor, however, has a fountain filled with gold coins pouring forth in it...
Do you... take some?
It's literally just POURING gold coins!
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>66423
Before that, rolling for inspirational pose!
>>
>>66458
Touch nothing, proceed to the next floor. Perhaps we'll take some on the way back once we know more about the tower from the princess.
>>
>>66484
>>
>>66458
We are pheasant knight. Taking coins would alter our namesake, possibly killing us.
>>
File: pheasant4jpg.jpg (128KB, 700x436px) Image search: [Google]
pheasant4jpg.jpg
128KB, 700x436px
>>66490
"Pheasant Knight"
Truly inspirational
>>
>>66484
>>66490
Fair enough.
Hefting the princess up, you continue to the next floor...
This one is quite literally EVEN MORE gold. JUST STACKS OF THE STUFF ON EVERY WALL!
It seems the theme here is... "money."
Do you... take any?
>>
>>66564
We must exhibit our purity for the Angel Princess, by resisting the monetary temptations, onward!
>>
>>66457
Kek, I like the way you think Punlord.

>>66564
Ignore it.
They're probably cursed.
>>
>>66585
>>66605
Purity it is...
The next floor is a store-room, except... there's someone in this one, munching on something out of a fridge..
Do you inspect to see who it is?
Or head on up?
>>
>>66648
I say we inquire about who is in this tower.
>>
>>66667
Agreed, but with our hand gingerly placed on our weapon ... in case.
>>
>>66667
>>66685
Kinda hard to wield a weapon while Bridal carrying a Princess, so you prepare to use the Princess as a club... just in case, she IS a heavy sleeper, after all.
"Excuse me, but could you tell me who the Princess of this tower is...?" You inquire, slowly inching towards the figure.
"Ish, mwah, ah one shec..."
The figure, female you believe, finishes downing their snack before turning about and saying "It's me. The magnificent Merchant Princess! And you are...?"
>>
>>66703
>Merchant Princess.
YES!
This si so fucking helpful.
>>
>>66703
Wait, we never brought angel princess back to the cart? Kek
>>
File: Merchant Princess.png (153KB, 458x488px) Image search: [Google]
Merchant Princess.png
153KB, 458x488px
>>66703
Card, took a minute to trim out other Princesses.
>>66712
>>66734
Mhm.

"I am the gallant Peasant Knight, come here to save the Princesses!"
She looks at you, a tad puzzles by your (still ratty) garb, pretty much ignorant of the Angel in your arms, cause she doesn't care, "Cool. I'll get my stuff. Help yourself to the Chocolate Coin fountain and whatever in here while I get packed!"
At this, Angel Princess wakes up, calling "Food!?" before diving into the fridge and eating anything she can get into her mouth.
She really is a glutton too...
Well, do you help yourself to anything before heading out?
>>
>>66783
They were chocolate!
I say we grab some for Angel Princess so she can have a nice snack on the way back.

How are we doin' for food right now?
Should we ask Angel to share?
>>
>>66783
>Start eating peices of stale bread from knapsack
>>
>>66783
Do we have to take every princess? I feel like we could come back after seeing more, no? Merchant Princess doesn't seem to be as beneficial as previous princesses.
>>
>>66835
So what? Every collection has a magikarp.
>>
>>66835
We need gold.
Lotsa gold.

Worship her Idol and we get backing from Merchants and we don't have to make the girls build the house.
More space for them then.
>>
>>66819
We're good on food, all things considered. You brought enough for a month.
All stale bread, though.
>>66833
You do just that, chilling in the store-room.
>>66835
No, but it's a mob mentality. Someone likes Princess X, X being the next one you find, and so they'll manage.
>>
>>66863
"Alll done!" Merchant Princess says, coming back down, carrying a huge sack on her back. Seems she's ready to go, wrapped up in a package. "My servants will get the 2nd floor gold later. For now, this is the essentials."
Note: The pack is twice her size...
The three of you make your way down, grabbing some chocolate coins along the way for energy, and sure enough, the garden is still empty here. Lucky day.
A trek back to your cavern reveals it to be safe and secure, two tents, a campfire, and food+ explosive stores.
After a long day, you and the Princesses unpack and collapse into bed, nobody in the mood to chat, it's just too cold!
Roll to see what happens on the next day.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>66863
>Is it gold in here or is it just me?

Grab a few handfuls of chocolate coins before continuing our valiant quest.

Roll to pick up both princesses on shoulders.
>>
>>66900
Once again, to late...
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>66895
Well, since we're all asleep I say we chill the fuck out!

But no, when the morning rolls around I say we look for a couple of things to cook properly.
>>
>>66895
Is catthew with us?
>>
File: Towergirls_2_Layout_1.png (25KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
25KB, 800x800px
>>66914
>91
The night is peaceful and truly you could not have asked for a better rest, stuck between two Princesses.
In the morning you head out, not to the castle, but to the forest and hunt down a deer, it's a long, grueling process, but you manage. Drag it back to the cave, skin it, gut it, and cook the meat on a spit for some nice Venison sandwiches for you and your princesses.
After having your bite, you set out again.

>>66922
No, he's chilling with your bitches on your estate, he even got his own little 2-story house he built himself, big enough for 2kat.
Where to?
Dark magick has begun emanating from the inner sanctum of the Keep...
>>
>>66929
Testing something
Dark magick has begun emanating from the inner sanctum of the Keep...
>>
>>66929
Is this a boss fight?
Are we having a boss fight?

Lads! I say we ignore it and try to save one more princess.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>66980
Rolling insight as to which tower has the best princess!
>>
File: Towergirls_2_Layout_1.png (25KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
25KB, 800x800px
>>66980
>>67063
Sorry for the delay.
Is it a boss battle? :)
You use your Peasant Powers to determine... that the BEST Princess is...
Right...
HERE!
Shall we go get her?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>67093
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
>>
>>67093
>The Best Princess.
Fuck.

Alright lads.
Talky-time.
Do we want to know who the best Princess is?
>>
File: Towergirls_2_Layout_1.png (26KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
26KB, 800x800px
>>67122
Wait, your senses are tingling...
You have another feeling...
>>
File: Towergirls_2_Layout_1.png (30KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
30KB, 800x800px
>>67137
And suddenly, WHAM! A scream echoes across, the land, centered on the Keep. Something also just materialized on your map...
>>
>>67153
EVERYONE GET IN HERE
>>
>>67153
I dunno, the greatest might be able to help us in our fight. Might wanna check in with her first.
>>
>>67274
Perhaps...
And thus, you set out for the South Eastern tower, it seems all the Golems in the garden have completely disappeared...
Odd, really.
Heading in and rising to the 2nd floor, you find a room full of cats....
They're all penned in by a rather tall fence, there's enough space to walk around it...
Do you... proceed up, or play with the kitties?
>>
>>67332
Proceed.
>>
>>67364
The next floor is actually empty. Onto the next floor...
This one... is not empty. In-fact, this one is stuffed to the brim with catnip, pet food, regular food, water, and a lone cat munching in one of the bags...
Up?
>>
>>67386
Cat Princess is on this floor?
I feel like we need more of a warrior.

Witch Princess gets my vote for magical powers but otherwise I'm cool with cat Princess.
>>
>>67386
>grab the cat and then proceed
>>
>>67386
Is it a nice girl cat? Maybe Catthew would like a waifu.
>>
File: tegaki.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
3KB, 400x400px
>>67405
>>67413
"Meow..."
The cat yawns as you grab it and proceed up.
The final floor holds a plain wooden door, marked with this symbol.. dare you open it?
>>
>>67425
Absolutely.
>>
>>67425
Well, looks like we're about to get Cat Princess.

After we take her outside we HAVE to go kill that monster before it attacks any more Princesses!
>>
>>67425
You thought it was cat princess?
It was me Finalu endbosso da!
>>
File: Cat Princess.png (135KB, 426x467px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Princess.png
135KB, 426x467px
>>67429
"Princess, I've come for you!"
You yell, throwing open the door.
And just as you do, you get pounced.
"Nya! A Knight! Thank you! Thank you for saving me, sir Knight!"
Well, she's excited.
>>67446
I agree.
You now have a cat Princess latched onto your helmet and a cat latched onto her head.
Pillar of Kat.
The trek back down is peaceful, Cat Princess seems rather calm, all things considered.
Just outside, the darkness about the Keep seems to be growing more oppressive.
Deliver Cat Princess to the cavern or take her with you?
>>
>>67471
We can't put her in danger.
Take her outside and then charge the darkness.

We must protect our Princesses.
>>
>>67471
Just read the twokinds comic, that nyah is well placed.

The Bellast might be good lest we encounter any lesbian princesses, would be a shame to lose the pleasure of breaking their virginities.
>>
>>67483
"Stay here." You say, to her, dumping her onto a nice bush with the cat.
And now, you're sprinting for the North door to the Keep! Luckily, you brought a bomb for walls!
Just inside the Keep, there's a door to your left, a door to your right, and a wall in front of you...
Do you go blasting to the center?
If so, Roll
>>
>>67501
Bell* I fucking swear autocorrect
>>
>>67503
Light a torch "take that darkness!"
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>67503
Aw she wants to kill a dragon sized beast though.

Fuck subtlety, straight through the center!
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>67503
Blasting to the centre!
>>
>>67533
>crit

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>67558
Peasant Knight anon.
All successes and fails are auto-crits.
>>
File: Crest Princess.png (129KB, 439x420px) Image search: [Google]
Crest Princess.png
129KB, 439x420px
>>67533
Grabbing a bomb from your pack, an actual gunpowder explosive and not one of those firebombs, you light it, set it by the wall, and duck behind the entraceway.
Tick..
Tick..
Tick..
Tick....
BOOOM!
The wall is totally destroyed! The bars of the cell you blasted into too!
The Princess inside seems... mostly unscathed... Why, it's the Crest Princess!
She's dazed, though...
Step into the main room? A big throne sits facing away from you on an altar.
>>
>>67574
Is it boss battle time?
>>
>>67591
Depends, really.
>>
>>67574
Into the room.
>>
>>67574
So we got three from here?
Protect the Princess but get ready for the boss.
Wouldn't be suprised if it knows where we are right now.
>>
File: Dragon Princess II.png (172KB, 476x479px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Princess II.png
172KB, 476x479px
>>67625
>>67635
Three so far, yeah.
You valiantly step forth into the room! Looking up, you see a head peeking over the throne and down at you...
Why, it's another Dragon Princess!
"So you came, have you...? Well then, it seems I have to deal with you now. Lest my plans be ruined by a mere interloper..."
At this, she takes to the skies, you peel out into the main room , a massive altar dominates it, the mutilated corpse of a fallen Princess lies upon the table at the peak.
It seems you will finally fight a true adversary! Are you ready? If so,
ROLL
[purple]I'm rolling too, now, sweetheart.
>>
>>67681
>No purple
Are you serious?
[black]How about black?
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>67681
Wait, did she kill one of the other Princesses?
First, we drop back and fly to meet her in the air, try to press your advantage by suprising her a little.
>>
>>67708
Only one Princess has died thus far, Frog Princess.
>>67692
What colors do I have.
Blah
Blah
[yellow]Blah
Blah
Blah
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>67708
Aerial attack sounds good.
>>
>>67708
>>67719
And an aerial you do indeed, you back up, pretending to be shocked at her deeds, then wind up, and dive right for her neck, scythe at the ready. She is surprised, to say the least, dodging out of the way, but still managing to get her wing nicked, bad.
"Well, this is a surprise. You can FLY! No doubt the work of some bird-brain... Fine then, answer this riddle and I'll let you get a free hit in!"
"In dawn, I awake upon the tree, throughout the day until early dusk, I sit there, happy as can be, until night begins to fall and I fall back asleep until the next dawn. What am I?"
>>
>>67749
The sun?
>>
>>67749
What is the sun?
>>
>>67759
>>67778
"SUNS DO NOT GROW ON TREES, YOU DUNCE! LEAVES. LEAVES!"
She is now flinging icicles and frost breath at you, I'd Roll out of the way if I were you.
>>
>>67749
>implying peasant knight can into riddles

He stares blankly and wonders why she's talking all funny.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>67788
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>67713
You have [red], [green[, and [blue], that's it.
>>67788
Rolling for evasive maneuvers.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>67788
Isn't Crest Princess helping?
Anyway, we got her mad.
Did it make an opening?
>>
>>67840
Crest Princess cant do much without Armor Princess. Unless we try throwing her at the dragon?
>>
>>67825
>>67827
>>67840
>these rolls
Well looks like our adventure has been stopped cold.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>67788
It appears I have CLAWED my way into your domain, let me tell you a TAIL, about a FANGtastic dragon, who would always tip the SCALES in my favor, for he wishes this fight to not DRAG-ON.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>67887
Last ditch effort "rolls diplomacy"
>>
>>67827
She rolled a fucking 29, I can't make this shit up.
Slide to the left... Slide to the right..
Criss Cross!
She can't hit you! You're on fire! Not literally!
Now is the time to counter, while she regains her stamina!
>>
>>67827
>>67840
>>67887
>>67904
This is going to hurt.
Fucking badly.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>67922
Or... not.
Anyway, it's cruel but I say we try to clip one of her wings.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>67922

>throw cat at dragon
>>
>>67942
>With a cat?
I do beleive the one we have here is rightly pissed and hisclaws have not been trimmed in quite some time.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>67922
It's fine, I'm the best at rolling.
>>67928
I say roll for winning the heart of dragon princess (that totem is real good)
>>
>>67942
I'm pretty sure we already have.
>>
File: Untitled.png (91KB, 521x403px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
91KB, 521x403px
>>67949
>Cat and Cat Princess still in Garden shrubs

>>67942
I cannot make this shit up, she rolled an 84.
You go in for a clean cut, but as you get close, she slides to the left and slams her clawed fist into your back, sending you down right into the altar, the gored Frog Princess' body goes everywhere.
>>
>>67994
We're gonna be traumatised for sure.
Fuck.

How about we ask her a riddle?
We have to try.
>>
>>67994
The Princesses int he cages, sans Crest, are also now screaming, before looking on with fear, cause they're covered in frog bits.
The list of Princesses in the cages is as follows:
Zombie
Assassin
Arcane
Pirate
Crest
Ogre
Plant
Monkey

>>68005
You stumble to your feet and say, "Per-perhaps another Riddle is in order..."
Slightly lopsided while flying about you, she grabs you by the neck and says, starting to cut off your oxygen, "Woman falls prey to the wolf. The wolf falls prey to Man. Man falls prey to the Kingdom. The Kingdom falls prey to the King. But who does the King fall prey to?"
>>
>>68029
The Woman!!

Also, that's a lot of princesses. Can we just get the whole chart?
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>68029
>Be Peasant Knight.
>Dream of being a daring hero.
>Dream of saving people and doing knightly things.
>Want only to help people and be nice.
>Remember my mums stories.
>Sometime the knights had to lie to save people.
>Take swing at the head of the Dragon that how has my throaght.
>Go straight for her brain.
>Say "women" while I do.
>>
>>68029
Is this a pun?
The God(s)?
>>
>>68064
"You're... correct. Fine then, as promised before, you may take a swing at me."
She steps back, dropping you on the altar to catch your breath, quite the feeling it is...
Arms outstretched, she awaits your attack.
It's time to make your move. Roll for the effectiveness.
>>
>>68079
Hold up anons.

Do we really need to attack her?
Or are we going to avenge Frog Princess?
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>68079
Oh jeez, uh, swing for the neck.
>>
>>68094
I'd rather use the free time to get help from a Princess, but a free hit is a free hit.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>68079
Whisper sweet nothings into her ear while putting our secret weapon, ero-goo, to work.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>68105
Alright.
Rollan
>>
>>68110
She hates naughtiness, remember? Doing something like that while she's trying to be all serious and scary might just make her angrier.
>>
>>68110
Bumping this.
>make love to thy enemy
>>
>>68110
So be it.
You walk up to her, making sure each step is very pronounced, so she hears it, her eyes closed. You stow your weapons and whip out your rod of vibrating goo. This will be interesting... A look of horror and excitement crosses the various Princess' faces as you get closer to her.
"Tell me, sunshine, do you enjoy back massages?"
Her eyes pop open, confused, before you hop on her back, mostly just sitting against her fat ass, and begin running your goo wand against her back, massaging out every little knot and kink.
And before she can say anything beyond "What are-ohhhhohhhohoh," you are drawing her to the floor, collapsing to her knees and then prostrate upon the ground as you finish her off, turning her to like putty in your hands.

It seems you have subdued the Dragon.
>>
>>68146
Yes but if she hates it, it'll turn her on.
Might even have a princess fetish, take a few "toys" down from their cages.
>>
>>68175
I have no words.
No fucking words right now.

So... are we going to free the others or... What the fuck are we doing?
>>
>>68175
Achievement get: masseur knight
>>
>>68198
Title Get: Master of Massage
For taming the foul beast in a manner most strange.
>>
>>68146
Where's the bit about her hating naughtiness? Ah well, it worked so it's fine.
>>
>>68215
>>67681
>>
So... Dragon Princess 2... get?

Literally anal massaged a dragon into submission.
>>
>>68175
So we have two princesses in our cave, one outside, and a bunch in here, how many can we take home?
>>
>>68235
We can only take one more.
>>
>>68235
4 total. So you'll have to leave basically that whole room behind, irrelevant of whom you take.
>>68245
Technically speaking, you *could* give a Princess the boot...
>>
>>68248
Other knights are on their way.
So far we have...

Merchant, cat I forgot who the first one was.
>>
>>68215
It's one of her turn-offs mentioned in >>67681

>>68245
Maybe we should take one of the more combat-oriented princesses? Arcane or Assassin perhaps? Nobody that we've rescued so far seems down to go on any quests or dangerous missions with us.
>>
>>68258
Angel.
>>
>>68227
I somehow missed that when I looked again. Maybe a peasant seducing a princess was erotic literature enough to be allowed.

>>68248
I vote angel, merchant, cat, and dragon, simply because we interacted with them. Crest we never spoke to.
>>
>>68262
I say... We take Arcane.
I mean, right now we probably want more combat classes.

Right now though, we should check up on our own princesses.

Last time we left for any amount of time, some assholes tried taking them.
>>
So, to be clear, we have to choose 4 from

Angel
Merchent
Cat
Dragon II
Zombie
Assassin
Arcame
Pirate
Crest
Ogre
Plant
Monkey

.... And maybe we could try scooping up what's left of frog..?

Any ideas of how we can decide who to bring?
>>
>>68320
Angel and Merchant will be pissed if you give them the boot so late.
Cat probably won't mind, she's got plenty of cats to keep her busy.
Otherwise, yeah. Rest is your choice.
>>
>>68328
Alright, well my vote is for Angel, Merchant, Dragon, and Arcane.

Dragon because "Delighted to Teach People" sounds like it might get our (many) children a bit of education, and Arcane because we need some extra firepower in our gang.
>>
>>68320
Maybe a strawpoll? Set it so we can only select 2.
>>
>>68363
Straw allows Multiple or 1 only.
But yeah sure.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10138442
>>
>>68392
>2Kat and 2Dragon2
So be it.
You lean down, pressing your whole body against this blue maiden's back and whisper, "How would you like to come home and join my Kingdom?" a light purr on your words.
She's still in bliss, but seems somewhat surprised. "Me... But I'm the bad guy... I'm not allowed a happy ending..."

We'll grab Cat Princess on the way out.
>>
>>68464
"We'll write our own ending... After you teach me how to write, anyway."
>>
>>68464
Dragon/human hybrids and draconic harem, ho!
>>
>>68464
Have we freed the other princesses? We should let them out at the very least.
>>
>>68228
it was just a back massage silly
>>
>>68499
"Oh that sounds lovely... Thank you... Knight."
"Also, since you're on my side now, could you free the other Princesses?"
"Ah, yeah. Sure."
At this, she stands up and tosses a frost breath at each cage, sans Crest, the bars turn to solid ice, brittle and easy to break. "You can free yourselves, now. I'm gonna go be happy."
And with that, the two of you head out through the gaping hole in the wall, you pick up Cat Princess along the way, who is none too happy to see Dragon Princess...
She holds her tongue for now.

Back in the cavern, your Angel and Merchant are shocked to see a damn DRAGON in your midst, but are happy enough. She's a great person to talk to while you all munch on Venison sandwiches.
Seems it's too early for other Knights to begin storming the fortress.
You, Cat, and Angel take one tent, Dragon and Merchant take the other...
Roll to see if anything happens in the night..
>>
>>68650
Oh right, and for some reason, the cat you got prefers Dragon Princess and Merchant, seems she's playing favorites.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>68650
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>68650
Well, that kind of answers my question of how large dragon princess is, fits in a tent at least. Here's to a safe night.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>68650
Angel princess is too pure, I'd leave her alone.
>>
>>68689
Size wasn't mentioned, or it could be a tent with magical properties like your cart.
>>
File: Untitled.png (937KB, 923x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
937KB, 923x3000px
>>68689
She doesn't fit in it, she fits THROUGH it, her fat ass takes up most of the front of the tent, her head pokes out the back.
>42 the Way of the Universe
Yes, indeed, the night is post calm and serene. In the dawn of the next morning, sun streaming in through the cavern entrance, your Princesses ask you a question.
Whose Deities shall you honor?
The first one you Worship is free, but every one after that will cost 1 Wealth or Power in Tithe.
You may also take ANY other Gen II Idol Renounce or Worship in exchange for 3 Wealth or Power.
>>
>>68748
I think that the crest worship is pretty OP, we should consider it.
>>
>>68748
Goyvei
kekkest of deities
don't forget that we can fund a harem with merchants
>>
>>68748
Worship Dei and Goyvei (-Wealth), Cat Princess and Dragon Princess' renouncements have... synergy.
>>
>>68769
mmmmmmmmm no pls. No futa pls. The group will decide.... but.....
>>
>>68787
Wait, thought you meant angel and dragon, we all good!
>>
>>68787
>No Futa
If you worship Dei, the Angel, nobody gets a Demonic Phallus.
Your Renounced Effects affect the whole party. So if you don't Renounce it, it's not Renounced.
All that would do is make you and your 4 Princesses the absolute best at Blowjobs.
And your kingdom becomes one of great purity with rich merchants backing it up.
>>
>>68801
See
>>68797
>>
>>68769
I like this. I'll vote for this.
>>
File: Towergirls_2.png (4MB, 1700x3931px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_2.png
4MB, 1700x3931px
>>68809
Yeah, no problem. Since there is no dissent, you make your Tithe and take your freebie. The Gods enact their blessings and wrath in equal measure.
Any other Worship/Renounce you might want from other Princesses? Only 3 Wealth/Power~
Special deal: 6 for 2.
>>
>>68829
6 for 2 what?
>>
>>68842
6 Wealth/Power for 2 Worship/Renounce.
It's a joke about how some people offer "deals" that aren't really deals.
>>
>>68829
I suggest Plant Princess, since Peasant Knight needs a farming kingdom!
>>
>>68829
Renounce Monkey's.
>>68851
Good plan, thematically anyway.
>>
>>68851
>>68864
Worship Plant and Renounce Monkey?
Any complaints before you lock in your holy prayers?
>>
>>68923
I guess not, but I have apprehensions about renouncing monkey.
>>
File: Peasant Knight's Quest.png (981KB, 923x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Peasant Knight's Quest.png
981KB, 923x3000px
>>68946
So it shall be.
The Princesses, while... concerned with your choices, do not outright question them.
And thus, you and your new Princesses saddle up the wagon with all their stuff, them, you, and the horse, then head out.

---CHAPTER 2 END---

Gonna take a small breather and prep chapter 3.
>>
>>68985
Yaaaay, let's keep seducing dragons!
>>
>>68985
>we managed to make everyone in the party amazing at blowjobs
>>
>>68985
We still have that pot hat and pretty shit armor?
at least we have the sickle and shield
>>
>>68985
Why do some princesses have dowries and others have Gods?
>>
>>69021
All the dragons are sisters. I feel as if they might have some objections to this.
>>
>>69100
Gen 1 featured Dowries as the special bonus thing.
Gen 2 featured Deities.
Gen 3 features Allies.
>>
>>69100
Different generations. 1d4chan's wiki has all of the charts detailing the Towergirls' rules.
>>
>>69116
If we can seduce the intelligent one, it won't be hard to seduce what ever is left, maybe even have the first Dragon Princess come to our kingdom seeking her sisters. We'll forever be known as 'The Dragon Conqueror'
>>
>>68985
So we're continuing? Awesome.
>>
>>69220
But of course, we have a whopping 5 chapters currently, with a sixth on the way.
>>
To sum up the past few months since your second escapade into the wild,
>Went to town
>Verified your Princesses and got their donations from the various Kingdoms
>Word is beginning to spread of your land, bountiful as it is
>Your Princesses at home, an cat, welcome the new additions, strange as they may be
>Catthew McKittyhey and his new wife build a small cottage on your estate
>Your Princesses, with the help of a handful of builders, well, they did all the work, manage to construct a modest manor for you and your Princesses to live in.
>The surrounding area now also belongs to you
>A few commoners have taken refuge here, building shacks for themselves until more permanent shelter can be erected.
Please take this time to name your newfound kingdom.
>>
>>69467
Agrestia! Latin word for peasant or countryman turned into a reigon name.
>>
>>69515
this.
>petitions to all the commoners that a peasant that knows their struggles is landed and wants people to staff his dragon harem.
>>
>>69515
I'm fine with this. We asked our dragon princess for a smart, meaningful name.
>>
>>69515
Thirded. Has a nice ring to it.
>>
>>69467
I assume Catthew and Cat Princess get along well?
>>
>>69515
Agrestia, a land of Peasants by Peasants.
Quite nice, honestly. It is the land of the common man.
>>69604
Yes, she gets banished there regularly for trying to steal your Princesses and getting into cat fights with your Beast Princesses.
>>
>>69608
>trying to steal your Princesses
My inner /u/ approves.
>>
>>69730
Mhm...
Anyway,
One day, while you're on the back porch sipping tea, Catthew and his wife mech boxing, you get a letter. It's addressed to all you.
"We could definitely use some help with this awful Dragon. Our crops have been pillaged, our buildings raped, and our women burnt. Please, Peasant Knight, come to our aid!"
It is written in crayon. The back has a map to this poor location...
Will you answer the call once again?
Or wait for something... more serious?
>>
>>69757
what knight could turn down a call for aid? Let us be off
>>
>>69757
Answer the mother fucking call! Dragon booty soil remains un-tilled, a grievous sin in Agrestia!
>>
>>69757
Can we bring our Dragon Princess?
>>
>>69777
Yes, but you'll lose a Cart Slot, no doubt.
>>
>>69838
Gotta bring home that harem botty, I opt to leave Dragon Princess at home. We can fend for ourselves. TRUST IN THE WOODEN SHIELD
>>
>>69838
Perhaps bring the second princess to sate the emotions of the third dragon princess.
>>
>>69838
I think it's worth the cart space to have a wingmate. She'l be a big help with the dragon this time around.
>>
>>69847
booty
>>
>>69851
And lose a cart slot? Are you mad?

Also, another letter has just arrived, addressed to you, It reads (and you can read now, thanks to Dragon princess 2's rigorous teachings, "Hey. Sorry this is so late. I forgot to send it. Thanks for saving all those bitches. As thanks, I'm upgrading your cart. It can now hold 8 slots. Trust me, you'll need it."
Well then, seems we can take DP2 without much of a fuss...
>>
>>69871
On the way, DP2 can teach us all she knows about everything, hoping that it's a long journey. Do we have horses to pull the cart?
>>
>>69899
You now have a whopping (2) horses to pull the cart, yes!
Enough horsing around, it is indeed time to set off.
You and DP2 begin packing your things. It takes mere hours before you are under way to the far West.
The journey will be long, possibly the longest you've ever undertaken. But surely, it will be worth it.
You may now Roll for the trials of the journey.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>69971
>>
>>69871
OOH OOH I have a question for dragon princess.

It is a very important question, imperative to our missions sucess.

Are you ready? Here it goes. how do magnets work?
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>69971
road trip montage gooo
>>
>>69995
Some bards accompany us, playing this tune.
https://youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>69971
Good or bad peasant knight will prevail!
>>
Quick note
As my first /qst/ game, I'm having a blast.
>>
>>70160
Same here. This board is amazing.
>>
>>70160
Same. It's a fun way to spend a day off.
>>
>>70160
What they said, totally worth the consequences of constantly checking your phone in the middle of a lecture.
>>
>>70160
Glad to hear it. Sorry for the delay, dinner arrived.
>>70296
Shameful, Punlord, you should be paying attention and then come back to a light read after class.

>>70069
Yes indeed, the ride is long, but it is also peaceful. Day in and day out you ride, trading places with Dragon Princess every few hours over who drives for safety reasons.
After what amounts to almost a week and a half, you finally arrive in the remote West, long rolling grassy fields encompass the land, it takes far longer than one would expect to find the village this letter came from.
That, however, is when the oddities begin popping up.
None of the townsfolk are in any form of remote danger, their crops are unpillaged, their buildings, unraped, and their women, sans the Blacksmith's wife, are unburnt.
Dragon Princess offers to remedy 2 of these issues, but you keep her from acting upon those ideas for fear of enraging the locals.
Indeed, they haven't even HEARD of a dragon in the area. Or any Princesses, there hasn't been royalty in these parts for at least two centuries.
Truly odd...
But in the end, they point you towards a castle where it is said some monsters are shacked up. Something is better than nothing...
The approach draws tense, however, the battlements of this fort are lined with soldiers, faces wreathed in shadow beneath their helmets, aiming all manner of ranged weaponry at you from rocks to arrows to cannonballs and spears.
Do you press onward?
A fleet of warriors stands guard at the foot of the stairway to the fortress...
>>
>>70324
THIS is why we brought Dragon Princess Numero Dos.
>>
>>70324
ONWARD FOR GLORIOUS CROPS (and waifus)
>>
>>70346
>>70382
SO BE IT!
You plow onwards, DP2 literally freezing these malcontents where they stand before a single shot can be fired.
And then, the big reveal...
These aren't warriors! They're cardboard cutouts of soldiers and fighters! A great ruse seems to be being put into place... Or at least was, to lure someone in...
Something is really afoot here...
After cleaning up all the cardboard cutouts, you and DP set up camp at the base of the mountain, munching on stale bread and ice cream, respectively.
Night falls and you decide it best to begin your adventure in the morning...
Roll to see the night's happenings.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>70439
I have returned.
Rollin for a chill night.
>>
>>70439
I've been bamboozel'd
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>70439
Rollin'.
>>
>>70324
That was earlier, now I'm free.
>>
>>70482
The night is surprisingly peaceful... But in the morning, you find yourself short a Princess...
It would seem Dragon Princess was stolen away in the night. By who, who can say. But it's clear this simply will not do. The only place one could take a fuckhueg dragon with an ass like that is the fortress, so you decide it best to go hunt for her in there.
"I shall save you, my sweet!"
You cry forth, charging up the steps. There's... a lot of steps. By the time you reach the actual front gate, you are completely winded, having risen at least a thousand feet.
But at last, worn out, you reach the gate.. It's real wrought-iron. And it's locked shut...
How are you gonna get around this one?
>>
>>70528
are there any windows? if so fly into the nearest one. If not knock politely
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>70528
I use the INCREDIBLE NEED FOR SWEET REPTILIAN BOOTY!
ROLL FOR PURE POWAH
>>
>>70528
Can you just fly over it?
>>
>>70545
nice, change my vote to this.
>>
>>70545
Man, I have horrible rolling luck. Thirded.
>>
>>70548
Yeah, and the rest of the castle too.
In-fact, why didn't you fly up the steps?
>>70545
THE SHEER WILL OF THAT DRACONIAN ASS DRAWS FORTH INFINITE WILLPOWER!
YOU PUT YOUR HANDS UNDER THE GATE AND HEAVE IT UP! JUST KEEP HEAVING, DRAWING IT HIGHER AND HIGHER. FLYING TO KEEP IT ALOFT UNTIL AT LAST, THE ENTIRE CONSTRUCT "Clicks." And with that, the gate is open. You are in the main hall of the Fortress.
There is a door to either side of you. In front, however, is a long hallway leading to a throne. It is strangely vacant...
Where shall you go to?
>>
>>70592
Right is always right!
>>
>>70592
sit on the throne do a dramatic pose on it.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>70612
forgot to roll
>>
>>70592
Shout a "hello" then listen for any answer or noise and go that way. If no sound then right.
>>
>>70632
Seconded
>>
>>70617
This, and then search for the second dragon princess
>>
>>70632
"Hello!" You call. There is no response.

>>70617
>>70650
Trotting down the hall, the walls are adorned with a myriad of tapestries, all in horrid disrepair... The only ones you can make out any detail of feature a great winged beast of purple skin. However, there is one on a chunk of wall near the throne on the left side, it looks to be done by a 10 year old in crayon, it features twenty various people all being given crowns by a mighty hand from above, ordaining them to be "Princesses."

At any rate, you rest your ass upon the altar, striking the pose of the Thinker, DP2 showed you from one of her Philosophy books.
It's... quite odd, really. To sit here on a throne, like some sort of king...
From behind you, you hear someone laughing. It's from down a hallway...
Upon looking back over each shoulder, however, you notice... there's 2 hallways!
Which shall you take? The right or the left?
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>70708
as my friend stated here
>>70612
Right is always right. Rolling for rightness.
>>
>>70708
I'll stick with right too.
>>
>>70708
go right
>>
File: Wyvern Princess.png (106KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
Wyvern Princess.png
106KB, 457x457px
>>70715
>>70729
>>70731
Right is Bright.
The path is straight and narrow before opening up into another room...
This one has two entities in it... Your beloved Dragon Princess and... someone you don't really recognize...
They're having a chat...
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>70801
More Dragon Booty, locked on, rolling for charming skills.
>>
>>70814
Also rolling for charm. But she seems to be readily willing to love us, so It probably won't be necessary.
>>
>>70831
Why is one of the cons 'you're her treasure'
That's frickin' adorable. I say we keep her as companion on our shoulder or in our jacket, depending on her size.
>>
>>70801
Ask what the two lovely dragon ladies are talking about. Make sure you call them both dragons.
>>
>>70846
I didn't want to creep people out by getting all mushy, but that is by far the most adorable and endearing princess I've seen in Towegirls, we should totally keep her close by.
>>
>>70856
seconded.
>>
>>70856
"Hello, ladies," you call, meandering into the room. Ms. Purple seems a bit surprised to see you, but DP2 doesn't miss a beat.
"Took ya long enough. I've been chatting with this cousin of mine for hours! Honestly, do I need to wait you up every time?"
"No, I just didn't realize you got up before 6 in the morning. Quite odd, really."
"Hmph, serves you right for not paying attention! Now, as I was saying, I love what you've done with the place, it's so cozy."
"Oh, thank you...: DRAGON Princess replies. "I had some friends help recently. I think it comes together nicely..."
It seems they are intentionally ignoring you...
There are no other exits to this room besides the one you went through and the one from the other side of the Throne...
>>
>>70899
Also, yeah. My Internet shit itself, I'm on the backup now.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>70899
Go check the other room before any deeper exploration. Maybe it's another Princess?
>>
>>70925
You head back out and into the other doorway behind the throne...
It leads to the same room you were just in...
>>
>>70899
I'd say go with some hackneyed flattery of Dragon Princess (Purple) being very, Dragonlike. DP2 will probably see it as cheesy, but the obvious insecurity of Dragon Princess will probably lead it to be fruitful.
>>
>>70940
Dragon Princess? You clearly mean Adorable Dragon Companion who is too pure, too innocent for this world
>>
>>70940
That's what I was trying to get at. A little flattery would probably go a long way.
>>
>>70960
Her innocence has yet to be seen, you're making assumptions in your interpretation of her endearing insecurity, but you're probably right.
>>
>>70940
WHY CAN'T I ROLL CORRECTLY DAMMIT
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>70990
got it finally, still rolling for flattery
>>
>>70940
Yes indeed, it would be best to go in strong.
As such, you do just that!
Sitting next to Dragon Princess, now referred to as Grape, you begin with the flattery. "My, you have such lovely scales... What shampoo do you use to get them so shiny?"
"Oh, ah, Pretty Princess Body Wash, Reptile Edition... they don't make one for Dragons specifically..."
"Sounds lovely. Are they smooth to the touch?"
"Oh yes!" She seems to alight at this, "Feel free to touch them, they're smooth, but not too hard, made for hands to just roll along them."
You help yourself, DP2 is giving you an affirmative smile. I guess you're doing something right...
>>
>>71008
Continue with flattery I suppose. Seems to be working. Perhaps something affirmative about her wings? Ask her to fly around with us? Flex that OG First Dowry Golden Feather a little?
>>
>>71008
Anticipation.... cuddle her.... please....
>>
>>71008
Ask if she'd like to join you, you need more fearsome dragons in your harem. After asking give her a hug and pet her head.
>>
>>71067
>implying sweet adorable purple dragon would work in a harem
How uncouth!
>>
>>71075
Alright fine, just ask if she wants to come home with us.
>>
>>71048
Soon.
>>71040
"These are quite comfortable, I must say... I'm curious, though, would you care to fly with me for a bit?"
She looks down, slightly horrified, "You can fly!?"
You respond in the affirmative before standing up and spreading your golden wings in all their glory.
"Then yes, let us fly!" she calls, before taking to the air in the room. You join her and dance an aerial dance, one of endless circles that never stop themselves. It is like a ballet of two in unison, swooping and swinging about, until at last, DP2 calls up "You two look like a pair of eagles fighting over a dead vulture!" at which point Grape becomes distracted and comes tumbling down.
Of course, as it turns out, the construction here is not up to code...
And with a bang and a crash, the whole floor goes tumbling down with her!
It's time to swoop in! But I doubt you can save both of these Dragons! Which shall you go for?
>>
>>71113
DP2 can fly easy peasy, and besides, I'm worried about precious Grape
>>
>>70324
>DP2 offers to remedy 2 of these issues
I actually can't figure out which two. I assume it's crops and women, but there are enough "dragon fucks building" images on the Internet that I'm not all that sure...
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>71113

You doubt Peasant Knight! Nuh-uh! Save 'em both! I'll show you real peasant willpower! Rollan!
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>71113
When has doubt ever stopped us?
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>71152
Rolling for suave moovs, make harpy princess proud.
>>
>>71146
I'm gonna play it safe, because worst case scenario, I don't want two of our scaly lovelies getting hurt. Seconded.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>71147
>>71152
We will save both!
>>
And now it's time to hope that neither outright dies.
>>
>>71113
Save dp2
>>
Here's a quickie, don't have access to my tablet so the best I could do.
>upgraded version of pheasant knight
>>
File: 1462296719068.png (114KB, 463x504px) Image search: [Google]
1462296719068.png
114KB, 463x504px
>>71222
Didn't attach... weird
>>
>>71146
It's Crops and Buildings. She can't breathe fire to burn the women.

>>71152
In the end, you manage to grab Grape, but she slips out and continues the plummet.

Thankfully, as it turns out, the basement of this place is literally FILLED with stuffed animals! Just wall to wall plush toys. It seems this is her hoard. All your falls are broken by plushies. After the landing, Grape looks about fearfully, as is she was scared of breaking something other than herself...
"Oh thank goodness, it's alright..."
Her gaze is centered on a tall pillar no more than forty feet away, upon which a single, damaged hay-penny sits...
>>
>>71227
no fucking idea what his crest looks like so I drew rainbows.
>>
>>71228
Pull a coin from your bag and give it to Grape, she deserves it, for all the trauma you put her thorugh. Also check on DP2, I guess...
>>
>>71228
>hey-penny
>THAT PENNY WILL MAKE US RICH!
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>71240
I have a more romantic and cheesy version of this. Go up to Grape, and get her attention by saying there's something that we think she should add to her hoard. Grape turns around, and Peasant Knight is nestled with the stuffed animals. "Thoughts? Would I make a good addition?"
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>71228
Grape seems alright, yeah? We should see if DP2 survived. She seems a tough dragon, but she did just get a building collapsed on her.
>>
This
>>71284
Then This
>>71271
>>
I have to hit the sack, night guys.
>>
File: Towergirls_F.png (3MB, 1700x3313px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_F.png
3MB, 1700x3313px
>>71240
>>71271
You poke Grape in the side and say "Hey, I know exactly what this hoard needs."
She turns about and sees you, laying seductively against a pile of plush toys, a look of lewdness in your eyes she cannot see thanks to your helmet.
"pfff...."
She begins laughing at how ridiculous you look laid up against her collection.
"I... I'm sorry, no offense, but you are definitely not cute enough to go in here... Maybe somewhere up top, though..."

"Ahem." DP2 says, looking down upon you two. "Thanks for making sure I was fine. I'm fine. But it seems we've got company..."
Sure enough, a bunch of various women come climbing over the Plush piles to see what the hell happened.
Words flying this way and that, "Are you alright?"
"Is that a Knight?"
"IS THAT A DRAGON!?"
"How much longer..."
And so much more buffet your ears. It seems 9 Princesses were down here...
The following have just showed up and it's a total racket:
Candy
GM
Fitness
Demon
Fire
Gargoyle
Secretary
Lampad
Levia

What should you make of this mess? How should you even handle calming down TEN Princesses?
>>
>>71337
Could we pause here for the night please?
>>
>>71359
I was going to drop off as well so if enough people are ok with stopping...
>>
>>71359
Sounds good to me as well. Sleep well, Anons.
>>
>>71337
>cart has 8 slots
>11 princesses
>>
>>71412
But DP2 is in one, so you can only take 7 more Princesses, sadly.
>>
>>71337
Demon, WiiFit, and Gnome seem like obvious choices
>>
>>71461
Demo, Fitness, Gnome, "Grape," maybe GM, maybe Gargoyle? That's six of eight...
>>
>>71546
i agree with this
>>
>>71546
>>71670
Don't forget, Dowries take a slot too, if you want any. First one's free, though.
>>
>>71546
Definitely GM Princess. She's literally free with that book of hers.

>>71684
Except for GM Princess.
>>
>>72064
also she wrote a book. she can teach us to read.
>>
>>71337
>>71461
>>71546
>>71684

Gnomes not here in the room. :(

>>72064
Source? Since the actual creator has made play throughs with the book as a free dowry

Free dowry per gen: Rules Lawyering For Dummies is my vote.

Well DP2 takes up 1.
Grape has to come for been so adorable so theres 2.
Take GM and her Rules Lawyering For Dummies which means she takes up no space.

Secretary will helpful in running the kingdom especially with her lust gift, this fills other free slot

Gargoyle and Spell Ward because no peasant or knight wants to fall to evil magic. (4)

Fire Princess and the ring of fire immunity, as she can create magical items and the ring is needed for

any interaction with her. (6)

Now The choice is tough:
Either
>Fitness and either of her dowry.
>Lampad who is a great match for Fire Princess and immortality.

However can Lampad melt to death because that worries me with fire princess.
>>
>>72073
DP2 has taught us how to read>>69871

>>72078
>>72064
Just in case we can't take book
GM for free
DP2, Grape and Secretary (3)
Gargoyle and Spell Ward (5)
Then final dilemma again.
>>
>>72084
>>72078
>>71337

Just a side note we do have semi immortality with Harpys Swan's Down when we raise her lust eventually.

Also I just realised we derped in the last dungeon, we could of recovered Frog Princesses remains and revived her as a Harpy back home.
>>
>>72078
>>72064
>>71684
Yes, let's save me, please.
>>
>>72214
Easy enough to manage, I'm sure. Bad news is, I won't be able to host for a little while, gotta go do stuff. We're also over Bump Limit, so thread will die some time tonight. If it happens, I can't say I'll make another one, since my schedule is gonna start to get packed in the coming days.
>>
>>72587
But... eventually? This has been a very charming quest so far and I'd like to see more of it, even if it's a month from now.
>>
>>73179
Relax anon.

Somebody will probably start a "fake" thread while we wait for this one to come back.
Till then we can just relax.
>>
>>73298
I honestly love how easily this quest could easily be played really sleazily, but honestly, the amount of endearing this quest has been so far really makes a case for this being one of the nicest boards.
>>
>>73416
Well there has been some sleaze but it is a SFW board so that helps limit it.

So happy we have Wyvern Princess though.
>>
>>73462
Indeed, no hardcore descriptions, just fade to black and implied sexy times.
>>
>>73462
Wyvern Princess? You clearly mean Purple Dragon Princess aka Grape, the most adorable person we've ever met. We're her treasure and she's ours.
>>
>>72078
Just a note, Silverain, GM Princess didn't make GM Princess. I, Photo Anon, made the card as a birthday present.
>>
>>74900
Fair enough, my mistake.
>>
I'm back. And we're only on page 7, wow.
>>73179
Yeah. When my schedule slackens. I also just did the math and I'll have more than enough time for another thread over the weekend. So we can actually keep going. Hoorah.
Anyway, typing up next bit.
>>
>>75180
Let the others know we're live again anon.
>>
>>71337
Indeed, a swarm of princesses has come together in the heart of Grape's lair. The ceiling collapsed due to poor safety standards, but all is well in the end...
A bigger problem has arisen, however, you've got too many bitches all arguing over *something.*
And so with a resounding shout, you call "What in the HELL is going on!"

That seems to have been enough. The room grows eerily silent as all the Princesses finally realize what they did...
Grape steps forward, a look of shame upon her face. "Well, this can be explained, but.. it's not pretty..."

Do you ask for the answer?
>>
>>75230
We need to know.
That's the long and short of it.
>>
>>75230
>>75256
Agreed but we must try to make sure we keep a straight face and an even temper through out.
>>
>>75256
>>75264
"I'd like to know what is going on, please."
Grape looks about and then moves some Plush Toys about to sit down, motioning for everyone else to do the same.
"About a year and a half ago... I was romping about with my friends... We were having great fun out in the fields running about, playing with a ball we had... And then we stumbled upon this great castle you see here... Well, a brilliant idea hatched in our heads, who thought first is irrelevant now, but we started renovating the place.. We scraped together a bunch of money and favors and we poured it all into this castle... It went from a broken-down wreck to.. a half-way decent place, nice rooms, fixed up what we could, cleaned out all the debris, even got someone to make us a bunch of fighter stands to guard the place. It looks amazing from a distance... But up close, it just all falls apart..."
A sigh escapes her maw before continuing.
"About 6 months ago, we started the last phase of the plan... We disguised ourselves as Princesses, making various goods from what we had as Gifts and sent out letters to all the Knights of the land, hoping somebody would show up... But until now... nobody ever did... And when someone finally does.. I fuck it all up... I failed all my friends... I'm a complete failure... I'm not even a Dragon...
>>
>>75360
So... The castle is a broken wreck and these girls are fake Princesses.
Fuck it, there has to be some way we can help them and draw Knights in.

Could... Could we use a little wealth and start getting this place a litle more castle-y?
That should draw in some Knights.
>>
>>75360
>>75391

I like this plan but first we should give Grape a cuddle and tell her she seems like a proper dragon to this peasant.
>>
>>75180
>weekend
I'm one of those rare fuckers who works 20 hours over the weekend... I'll do my best!

>>75360
"You look like princesses to me."
>>
>>75509
I'm so sorry, Anon.
>>75391
>>75438
You walk up to the poor girl and say "Well, you look like a Dragon to me." and give her a hug.. All the princesses sans Grape say "Awww..." in unison before joining in.
Eventually you all settle down and at last, you say "Well then, now that I know what's going on... How about, I offer you a deal? In exchange for filling my cart with whoever I choose, I'll get some fine men from my kingdom to come fix up this Fortress proper and you can become the Princesses you ladies dream of being. Sound good?"
The whole room, even DP2 is shocked to silence... This will cost you at least 3 wealth AND power just to do...
Are you sure?
>>
>>75638
Yeah, I mean, we have enough to spare overall so it's really nothing to us.
>>
>>75638
We didn't set off on our first quest for power and glory, we did it because we dreamed of been a True Knight that aid those in need. >>51078

We have acted honourably, avoided violence when we could, protected the harassed, offered surrender to our foes and turned enemies to friends and attempted to redeem past sins. (poor old Frog Princess)

A mere 3 Wealth and Power to create a fortress of friends and help these ladies?
Of course we will.
>>
>>75721
What about our Agrestia? Are we just remodeling for princesses 4 knights?
>>
>>75763
We have 19 Wealth and 19 Power, >>68985
Losing 3 of each won't cripple us and the strength of the fine ladies we choose to come with us may even cause us to gain even more than we lose. >>72084
>>
>>75662
>>75721
Your heart is pure, your spirits, strong. Indeed, 3 Wealth and Power is nothing in the face of 20 sad Princesses!
"I mean it." You finally say.
The shocked silence continues. Truly a feat such as this has never happened before...
"We will gather in the main hall... Thank you..." Grape finally says.

Sure enough, it takes less than an hour for them to all be rounded up and brought to the main hall of the castle.
>>71337
Every Princess on this chart now lines the walls, holding out their Dowries, one in each hand, awaiting your decision. You may take up to 7 Princesses or 1 less for each Dowry you take after the first.
>>
>>75839
I've already put my 2 gold out there for the choices >>72078 >>72084 So you chaps can make the call.

Part of me says we should adopt Orphan Princess even though its not the best option, it feels right. Harpy Princess could take great care of her too....

Tie Breaker vote below I guess:
GM for free,
DP2, Grape, Secretary, Gargoyle and Spell Ward, Orphan Princess, Fitness and Wii fit.
>>
>>75948
Hm, I can't really decide myself, taking Orphan Princess so Harpy can hel raise her, sure.

I guess I would go with your choices, but replace Fitness with Demon and take her sword too.
>>
>>75980
How are we supposed to farm with that?
>>
>>76040
Excellent point.
>>
>>75948
>>75980
It's a tough decision when everything is laid out in front of you.
>>
>>75839
>>75839
I vote we take Fit princess and her pushup dowry. Imagine how well we could farm with super strength.

Hell, take both of her dowries and be the best farmer in the world
>>
>>76105
A genius among us. Perhaps we can use her to make our peasants better fighters as well?
>>
>>76105
>>75948
>>76114

Well I guess we could lose the Spell Ward as we have a capable caster with us in DP2.
We can trust in her abilities to protect us if needed.
>>
>>76114
demon princess seems better for that. Her dowry that makes 100 soldiers per child we father is perfect for us. We have the dowry from the insect princess that makes our kids grow at a 10x rate, so we would be able to pump out a huge number of soldiers. And soldiers can either help on farms as heavy laborers, or we can hire them out as mercenaries.
>>
>>76155
Yes but that means we have to lust after her.
>>
Dp2
Grape
demon - banner
Fire - ring
Orphan - ring
Secretary - seashell
Fitness - balance
Gm - law book
Shark - lotion

I saw my cousins back after working in a field all day, never burning would be a godsend.

Just my thoughts.
>>
>>76256
Remember that each gift take up a space.
>>
>>76256
You're 7 people/Items over capacity.
>>
>>76256
DP2
Grape
Demon+banner
Secretary+Seashell
Fitness+Pushup Bar
>>
>>76301
Wait I thought we had a ton of room?
>>
>>76337
You have 1 slot left, you get a single Dowry for free.
>>
>>76337
Remember we can take GM for free thanks to her books ability.

Also you gain a single Dowry for free so you could take an extra person or Dowry.
>>
>>76338
The wagon has 8 slots.
Princesses and Dowrys both take up a slot each.
We get a single Dowry for free that takes up no slot.
>>
>>76337
oh, and Fitness's free balance board

we get super strength and speed, immunity to disease, soldiers for every kid we sire, and a cool dragon mask
>>
DP2
Grape
Demon
Kaiju - Conqueror's Scale (Can safely interact with Fire and Shadow Princess)
Gargoyle
Fire
Shadow
...Uh, Orphan Princess, I guess.
(GM& rulebook optional, take 0 capacity)
>>
>>76365
Yeah I reread the rules, thought slots for princesses/items were different things. Whoops.
>>
>>76385
nah, no point in taking princesses if we don't get any cool dories from them.

We are a peasant, we need to be able to farm well, not be burdened by dozens of wives
>>
>>76370
This sounds good. And we might as well add completely free gm, more princesses can't be bad.
>>
>>76461
We still get the lust bonus Dowrys (the ones under the checked line) for free at the end if your willing to indulge their kinks.
>>
>>76370
>>76461
Derp nevermind You already knew that.

Getting anons mixed up, I think its time for sleep.
>>
>>76516
we'd have to endure branding, and just to get the fire princess to stop burning shit

better to get wiifit princess, she's got the best dowries and immunity to disease

not to mention how /fit/ grils are best
>>
>>76461
Alright, what about -Shadow & Fire, + Wii Fit & Pushup Bar, and replace the Scale with Gargoyle's Spell Ward?
>>
>Not quite dead yet
>>76679
I'd be happy with this.
>>
>>76679
Give me a synopsis, cause it's hard to keep track, honestly.
>>
>>76838
That would be:
DP2
Grape
Demon
Kaiju
Gargoyle - Spell Ward
Fitness - Pushup Bar
Orphan Princess
>>
>>76883
we should get the candy prince's end reward when we max out orphan princess' lust
>>
>>76883
Grand. Editing page.
>>76926
That will be decided in time, you sick fuck.
:^)
>>
>>76954
hey, I didn't suggest anything near as bad as holding hands
>>
File: Peasant Knight's Quest.png (2MB, 1421x2924px) Image search: [Google]
Peasant Knight's Quest.png
2MB, 1421x2924px
>>76988
Yes indeed, you raise a valid point.
Here is your new gains.

Indeed, you stake your Claim. The Princesses, sad to see their friends go, but happy to see their dreams become a reality, have a goodbye party in the basement. After all, they may never see each other again...
Your cart, packed with bitches, begins the long trek home that night.
Please Roll to see how it goes down before we venture forth...
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>77100
Lets see what goes down
>>
>>77100
And if you're wondering, Kaiju is ~40 feet tall to DP2's ~22.
She floats above the cart in her slot, for safety reasons.
>>
>>77117
A good roll already.
>>77120
Not sure if I feel safer with dat ass hovering directly above us.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>77133
Ugh, on page 8 after bump limit and I still don't have the hang of this.
>>
>>77146
Trust me, it took a while to get used to rolling myself.
>>77117
Indeed, the journey is as peaceful as ever...
Long rolling hills give way to Desert plains, which fall away to dank forests, leading into the great Central Plains.

Soon after arriving home and introducing your Harem to the new additions, you began the long journey back along with a whole caravan of workers, merchants, and the like back to that Western Land, the remaining Princesses, all 14 of them, greet you with open arms. You keep them company for a whopping five months while the fortress is renovated and renewed. Tapestries redone, floors improved, walls mended, extra rooms added, since there was definitely not enough living space, and the Throne Room was expanded, indeed, this is now a Fortress fit for a dozen and two Princesses.
When all was said and done, you left again, a spiritually enriched man. You had done a great deed that will forever go down in the Kingdom of Falshiv, loosely translates to false in Bulgarian.
Gonna type up the next time passage now.
>>
>>77207
At this rate, what kind of roll would it actually take for something to happen on the return journey?
>>
>>77241
Fate blesses you. So at most a 40. 60+ means totally boring nothing happens travel.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

Rolling
>>
The next few months, breeze by, holidays and birthdays come and go.
>Your kingdom has begun to grow, settlements around your Manor begin to pop up, tending to the sprawling local fields
>You have achieved massive gainz! You are as strong as a Kaiju now
>Through a myriad of acts, you have successfully attained every one of your Princess' Lust Gifts
>Several of your Princesses are even pregnant!
>Your kingdom has steadily grown, turning into a slowly more booming Merchant and Farming kingdom...
>You have finally upgraded to "decent" armor, now considered "good looking" and that befitting "someone who wants to be a Knight" while still being down to earth
>One day while you were watching Catthew, his wife, Cat Princess, and Kaiju Princess romping about and playing with Catthew's new children, you receive a letter
It reads: "Dear Peasant Knight, Lord of the kingdom of Agrestia, heed our call. This is a joint letter signed by the Legate of the Mages' College and the royalty of twenty Kingdoms, we beseech thee to help us, our beloved daughters have been stolen away in a fit of blind rage by the third daughter of the Dragon Queen. If they are not rescued from their towers amid the Great Waste of the east, they will surely perish!"
It seems you are needed... once again.
>>
>>77548
It's a dangerous job, but someone's gotta do it.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>77548
We got some SICK SHIT LET'S ROLL! ROLLING FOR MONTAGE
>>
>>77548
Aw yeah time for a new dragon wife! I say we go alone this time, we can handle it.
>>
>>77572
>>77642
>>77707
So it shall be.
We use d100 around here brown Anon.
Either way, you indeed get a montage. A montage of your kingdom being built, its multiple districts sprouting up in endless corn fields, your home being built, rebuilt, your harem growing, your sick gains, and so much more wrapped into a time-line.
When it's all over, you begin the trip East. It takes you across a small ocean, during which you charter a boat to take you and your cart, led by two steeds.
When you next dock, it is in the remote nowhere the the Great Waste...
And so, the great trek through the Waste begins... Roll to see what happens.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>77803
Rollin' for happenings
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>77803
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>77803
Oops, rollin' for stuff
>>
>>77856
It is a safe journey, the occasional tumbleweed passes by, but that is all, cause *nothing* lives here...
Until finally... you find the towers, it takes a week and a half, but you finally find them...
And they're tall. Like, REALLY tall. There's not even an entrance you can see. They just extend into the sky until they disperse into the dense clouds...
Good thing you can fly, huh..
>>
>>78000
nice trips, narrator
I say we camp outside for a bit, check our inventory.
>>
>>78089
Indeed, sleep would be best...
Your horses munch on some grasses you brought for this occasion, set up your tents, and sleep...
It's quite restful..
In the morning, however, things take a grim turn...
A deep green fog has begun descending from the Towers... It seems whatever is inside will not wait...
>>
>>78362
Then in we go. Make sure to avoid the gas, it sounds nasty.
>>
File: Towergirls_3_Layout_1.png (46KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_3_Layout_1.png
46KB, 800x800px
>>78417
And indeed, "in" you go.
By "in," I mean up. Cause there's no door. It's just twenty pillars of stone reaching high into the sky.
You sail up, higher and higher up the tower, until at last, you reach... something.
A rope bridge, to be precise...
Upon landing on it, it would seem these Towers are strung together by rope bridges, the green fog enshrouds your feet and pours off the side of the bridge, coming from seemingly everywhere...
You are at the "base" of the bottom left tower in pic related...
>>
>>78484
Might as well check it out. Is there a door or are we flying into windows again?
>>
>>78616
The rope bridges connect to doorways, yeah. So you're good.
The entry landing of this tower is quite plain...
The second floor, however, is quite lively... A bunch of monsters are sitting about playing what appears to be Dungeons and Dragons!
Are you interested in joining them, mayhaps?
>>
>>78712
Oh fuck yeah, time to roll up a Fighter who uses a Greatsword!
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>77548
Which princesses are pregnant?
>>78712
Head toward the door opposite I suppose, or rather, fly to it.
Onwards!
>>
>>78724
>>78819
Oh dear...
I'm going to side with the idea of caution here. Time seems limited, after all.
As for Pregnancies, Harpy, Slime, and Angel.
At any rate, you pound on, the players pay you little mind. The GM looks on curiously, before returning to her game.
The next floor, however, seems to be home to a number of bat women... They're all hanging on the ceiling, looking down at you...
One finally says "Hey there! A knight! Have you found our Princess yet?"
To which you reply, "No, I just got here, actually..."
The response is a simple "Alright!" before they head back to sleep... Up?
>>
>>78958
Up!
>>
>>78958
Ascend!
>>
>>78958
>Not insect princess

Up we go
>>
>>79006
>Not wanting half angel half human offspring.
I second this motion about increasing our altitude.
>>
>>78958
I keep thinking about the mechanics of getting slime princess pregnant at all and whether or not you can see a little skeleton forming. Help.
>>
>>79101
Think long about it, it will terrorize you for moons to come.

Up it is!
The next floor... features another group playing D&D... What the hell is going on?
>>
>>79158
Also, since it's so late, next thread will be posted tomorrow morning, noon my time.
If you wanna know when it goes up, I'll be posting in these thread on /tg/.
>>>/tg/47119151
>>
>>79273
Thanks for the fun, see ya tomorrow!
>>
1 more thread and we go under. It was fun. Until tomorrow.
Now to archive...
Thread posts: 848
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.