[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer Battle 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: download.png (6KB, 365x138px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 365x138px
>In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, there is only war.

-First to level 5 conquers the galaxy.
-Level gained for killing same level player. 1 wound added per level.
-You must attack the person who attacked you until someone dies.
-1v1 battles.
-LV, attacks, wounds go in each post.
-wounds return after each battle.
-Start with 2 base wounds, 2 attacks.
-2d100 for attacks, 60+ is a hit. 0/100 instant kill.

Dark Sorcery
Chaos: If both your attacks miss and you survive, you can sacrifice a level to deal 3 wounds to your enemy next turn. Level 1 chaos die from this.

Emperor Protects
Imperium: Attack rolls below 25 blocks 1 enemy attack.

Prophetic Visions
Eldar: If your attack is -35 or +75 ignore all enemy attacks, only one attack per turn.

DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA
Ork: +2 attack dice per turn, take hits on +45

Hivemind
Tyranid: If attack rolls are within 15 points of each other, add an extra hit. Only applies ifone original roll hits.

>Faction / Faction rule
># LV/ #A/ #W
>>
>>506225
Nob Breaktoof
LV 1/ 4a/ 2w

Ready for challenge.
>>
File: image.gif (426KB, 876x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
426KB, 876x627px
>>506229
Bjorn The Fell-Handed
imperium: Attack rolls below 25 blocks 1 enemy attack.
LVL1 a2/w2

Bjorn rushes at the ork nob, ready to deal a strike with his power-claw
(Same guy from the other thread here)
>>
Rolled 28, 6, 39, 13 = 86 (4d100)

>>506311
>>506311
(Welcome back , Hopefully we manage to have a winner tonight.)

Nob Breaktoof
LV 1/ 4a/ 2w
>>
Rolled 36, 49 = 85 (2d100)

>>506319
(Hopefully! And i forgot my rolls...)
>>
Rolled 59, 18, 59, 56 = 192 (4d100)

>>506320
Nob Breaktoof
LV 1/ 4a/ 1w

Round 2.

Bigtoof smashes his hammer against the walkers armor to no avail. He is thrown to the ground from its return strike.
>>
Rolled 88, 5 = 93 (2d100)

>>506323
(That's just... Wow. Two 59 and a 54. Jesus....)

Bjorn is pushed back by his foe's heavy hits, but nonetheless advances and strikes back
>>
File: 300px-Swarmlord_(Artwork).jpg (52KB, 300x412px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Swarmlord_(Artwork).jpg
52KB, 300x412px
>>506324
(Well we know the +60 is better than 50 already, bloody hell. Congrats on lv2. )

Swarmlord
Tyranid: If attack rolls are within 15 points of each other, add an extra hit. Only applies ifone original roll hits.
Lv 1/ 2a/ 2w
>>
>>506325
I only hit you for 1 wound... You still have another one
>>
>>506326
Ork take damage at 45. You had 49 then 88.
>>
Rolled 59, 21 = 80 (2d100)

>>506311
Swarmlord
Lv 1/ 2a/ 2w

The swarmlord races toward the dreadnaught, it's massive bulk moving impossibly fast.
>>
Rolled 61, 50 = 111 (2d100)

>>506328
(OH, you're right. I have the memory of a snail)

Bjorn The Fell-Handed
LVL2 a2/w3

Bjorn rushes at the Swarmlord, ready to engage in combat with this mighty foe
>>
Rolled 85, 7 = 92 (2d100)

>>506332
Swarmlord
Lv 1/ 2a/ 1w

Round 2, 1 wound taken.

With an deafening boom the two crash together, the dreadnaught managing to grasp onto the tyranids head with its gauntlet.
>>
Rolled 9, 70 = 79 (2d100)

>>506333
Bjorn The Fell-Handed
LVL2 a2/w3

With a metallic screech, part of the metallic armor of the dreadnought is tore open by the swarmlord's quick blows. Bjorn braces himself, and starts pulling on the beast's head, determined to rip it away.
>>
File: Ahriman_battle.jpg (202KB, 682x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Ahriman_battle.jpg
202KB, 682x1020px
Rolled 63, 80 = 143 (2d100)

>>506334
(Damn imperials always a pain in my side. > chaos player here. Tyranid needs a buff, but ork feels good.)

Ahriman
Chaos: If both your attacks miss and you survive, you can sacrifice a level to deal 3 wounds to your enemy next turn. Level 1 chaos die from this.
Lv1/2a/2a

The venerable dreadnaught had fought a thousand, thousand battles and bested the most dangerous of the galaxy. But now a new level of that stood before him. A chaos Sorcerer of immeasurable power.
>>
Rolled 71, 50 = 121 (2d100)

>>506335
(You're right, ork looks good, and tyranid definitely needs a buff. But it's chaos i'm worried about. Their ability just looks kinda useless to me.)

Bjorn The Fell-Handed
LVL1 a2/w2

After thousands years of battle, the venerable dreadnought stood in front of one of the whole Imperium's fiercest enemies. His duty, was to obliterate said enemy. And everyone knows, all Space Marines, be they entombed in a dreadnought or fighting in power armor, always uphold their holy duty.
>>
Rolled 84, 84 = 168 (2d100)

>>506337
Ahriman
Lv1/2a/2a

A burst of bolter fire blast at Ahriman, shattering multi-colored shields that appear around him. The last bolt penetrating and smashing his leg out from under him. The shrieking lightning was already launched however, and ripped the armor from the dreadnaught leaving its occupant open to the air for the first time in millenia.

(Was thinking of something to do with sacrifice. My other idea was deal a wound to yourself to damage the enemy. I'll brainstorm)
>>
Rolled 52, 55 = 107 (2d100)

>>506340
Bjorn The Fell-Handed
LVL2 a2/w3

Bjorn's body was exposed to the rest of the world. A once great space marine which fought alongside Russ himself, now left as a wheezing lump of flesh, defenseless against the rest of the world. It was inevitable, Ahriman's chaotic spells reached him and ended his life, but not before Bjorn launched his last, suicidal assault, against the sorcerer.
>>
File: image.jpg (278KB, 900x1006px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 900x1006px
Evil Sunz BubbleTank
lvl1 a4/w2
>>
File: Ahriman_The_Exile2.jpg (346KB, 1058x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ahriman_The_Exile2.jpg
346KB, 1058x1000px
Rolled 2, 9 = 11 (2d10)

>>506342
Ahriman
LV 2 /2a/3w

With no ranged weapon and systems failing, bjorn charges forward. The universe hears the final battle roar of bjorn the fellhanded not through a vox but from his own wounded mouth. Ahriman hesitates for a moment, seemingly in some nearly forgotten brotherhood, before atomizing the charging marine.

>>506343

His next foe is not worth any such consideration. A brutish kr'ork with no understanding of martial pride or honor.
>>
Rolled 19, 51 = 70 (2d100)

>>506346
Dangit.
>>
Rolled 89, 29, 2, 53 = 173 (4d100)

>>506347
Evil Sunz BubbleTank
lvl1 a4/w2

"OI, DAT GIT IZ SHOOTIN' SUM ZZAPS AT US!"
"IZ 'E? WELL, RUN 'IM OVAH, YA GROT!"
"YE BLOODY SQUIG-LICKA' DAS DA SPIKEY BOSS!"
"PREPARE DA KANNONZ, BOYZ! WE'Z GONNA 'AVE A ROIGHT AN' PROPPA FOIGHT!"
The round metal beast started advancing, slowly at first, but quickly gaining speed. The Greenskins manning its weapons immediately started yelling and hollering, while shooting various projectiles at the chaos sorcerer, ranging from simple slugga fire to big shoota rounds and rokkits.
>>
Rolled 75, 82 = 157 (2d100)

>>506351
(You got the voices down perfect mate)

Ahriman
Lv2/2a/3w

A storm of metal and sound smash into ahriman. No shot or laser penetrated his shields, nothing but the waves of sonic power that was crushing the very ground. The damned beast had bolted speakers to the outside of the tank, casting their voice across the battlefield.

Round 2. 1 wound taken.
>>
I'm probably dying from your counter strike.

It's been fun man, glad I had rules that didn't stalemate us for once. Next version should be much better. Tyranid/chaos getting revamped again. Wish I was in your time zone.

You have a name you want for the score board? Gonna start keeping track of the highest level get.
>>
Rolled 100, 93, 13, 79 = 285 (4d100)

>>506353
Evil Sunz BubbleTank
lvl1 a4/w2

"ENJINZ FAILIN', BOSS!"
"WER'Z DA BLOODY MEKBOY?!"
" 'E IZ DEAD, BOSS!"
"WER'Z DA GROTS?!"
"DEAD, BOSS!"
"DA EMERJENCY SQUIG REPLAYSHEMENTS?!"
"RAN OFF, BOSS!"
"ZOG IT, RAM DAT SPIKEY BOSS!"
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
The red war-machine activated its enormous turbo booster, going full speed at Ahriman with only one intent. Kill.
>>
>>506358
First its kharn taken down by a group of cultists. Now ahriman gets run over by orks, haha. That ork speech is classic.

Nice roll man, instant kill.
>>
>>506356
Apparently from the first instakill, too!
It's been a great ride, man. It's nice seeing a game that constantly changes and gets better. We may get to play more, once my sleep schedule becomes more regular and i wake up earlier.
When will the next one be? Tomorrow?

For the score board... Call me Shouta' Boss. BECUZ ORKZ IZ DA BEST AN' DA GREENEST!
>>506360
Well, orks are my favourite race if 40k. Ya kan't be a real ork if ya dun' get a roight an' proppa accent
>>
>>506361
Trying to get a game running everyday, pull more people in once it's consistent. That being said I'm about to go on the literal other side of the globe in two weeks, so it won't be at this same time. (Military)
>>
>>506361
Orks are fun, but everyone just plays the other factions until they realize chaos is the best. It's inevitable mate.

Have a good night!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.