[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The End

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Unknown.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
The world we knew is dead. Nuclear war has destroyed most of our country. And to make it worse, the fallout radiation has mutated most people into abominations.

Normalfags are dry zombies.
Hambeasts have been mutated into massive Lardshuffler carnivores.
Niggers are super niggers.

The only large group that remains unmutated is a syndicate of SJW feminists that want to eradicate all men.

You are a beta kissless virgin. You have lived in a shitty tiny apartment on the east coast, shitposting on /b/ your whole life. The only refuge available is a massive citadel, built around Lake Tahoe CA. You need to assemble a team (or are you going solo?), gather supplies, hijack some kind of vehicle, and run like hell.
>>
Get to the nearest barbershop.
>>
you can use strawpoll.me for voting
>>
>>50577
Nice.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10119048
>>
You leave your apartment for the first time in a week and a half. Do you bring anything with you?
>>
>>50608
>the object to your left is included in the shit your bringing

One of those "safeway recyclable bags" that your supposed to take to the store with you every time you go shopping.

Can't hold much, but its better than nothing.
>>
File: Inventory.png (83KB, 1083x623px) Image search: [Google]
Inventory.png
83KB, 1083x623px
>>50699
Im helping

Also needed to remove my name from another thread.
>>
so what shops or buidings are near me
>>
>>50563
>/b/
Kill ourself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.