[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitbull Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

Last we left off, our main playa, Dawg. Had just finished killing off Big Chimp with his puppers, and gaining some more territory. Now, he's watchin' some movie about some blonde bitch teaching chimps on BET. Unlike the dumbass chimps in the movie, he and his pack pick up on how to read, we smart dawgs now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pop: 1 Alpha, 8 Bitches, 6 Dawgs, 1 Pupper
Food: 5 Turns worth.
Tech: Readin' You still some stupid ass motherfuckers though.
Territory: 16/30 Filled, if this shit overfills, bad things happen homie.
Weapons: You is some scary ass motherfucking pitbulls, know what I'm sayin?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Events:
Lil' pupper is getting alot of attention, he's gonna be a big dawg like you in 1 turn.
Yo, smartass, now what?
>A. Go hunting with the dawgs
>B. Watch some movie about some bitch teachin' chimps how to do math on BET, might learn somethin'.
>C. Go out and start pissing on things, your gonna need more land for your pack Dawg.
>D. Dawg Orgy, get these bitches pregnant
>E. Watch BET with yo dawgs, pack bonding and shit, know what I'm sayin?
>F. Go to the library and read somethin' you ain't gettin any smarter in Tyrone's crackhouse.
>G. Write In
>>
>>494933
>>494933
>>494933
Link to the old thread for any new guys joinin' in.
>>
>>503993
>F. Go to the library and read somethin' you ain't gettin any smarter in Tyrone's crackhouse.
>>
>>503993
>>
>F.Go to the library and read somethin' you ain't gettin any smarter in Tyrone's crackhouse.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>504157
>>504076
Aight, you and your dawgs make it to the library, rolling to see what happens.
>0-5: Animal Control is conveniently inside doing a magic show for little kids
>6-10: People notice you, shiiiieeet
>11-15: People notice you, but you're able to grab some books before shit happens.
>16-20: Its a ghetto library, literally nobody is here, take whatever the hell you want.
>>
File: The-most-dangerous-dog_0.jpg (40KB, 845x450px) Image search: [Google]
The-most-dangerous-dog_0.jpg
40KB, 845x450px
You and your pack casually stroll inside the library. Its a ghetto library, so theres nobody here except for the librarian. That said, the bitch notices you, and it looks like she's going to call animal control on your asses unless you do something quick!
>A. Slowly and carefully grab some books, who gives a shit if animal control comes.
>B. Frantically grab some shit and run, fuck the control.
>C. Sacrifice some Dawgs to maul her while the rest of you grab whatever you want.
>D. Write In
>>
>>504201
B. Frantically grab some shit and run, fuck the control.
>>
>>504201
>A. Slowly and carefully grab some books, who gives a shit if animal control comes.
>>
>>504201
>A
You are a strong fucking pack, 2 cartoon ass bitch animal control fuckers ain't gonna do shit
>>
You da Alpha dawg. Doesn't matter the species, bitches got ta respect you. Bring the librarian to heel.
>>
>>504628
>D. Write-in
You da superpredator now
>>
>>504201
>>504201
>D Use alpha pheromones to seduce librarian and get a book bitch.
>>
>>504201
Go to the pier
You are de captain now
>>
>>504683
>>504628
>>504563
>>504406
You piss on her and it turns out she's a raging furry, you proceed to mount her and fuck her for fun. You may now casually get some books, by the way the bitch wants to come home with you, she can be your ambassador or some shit.
Aight, we can get 4 books because... most of you got to keep an eye on book bitch.
Which ones do you get?
>A. Basic Math
>B. Electricity for kids
>C. Basic Gardening
>D. Basic Survival Tips: Tool Edition
>E. Basic Survival Tips: Construction Edition
>F. Mein Kampf
>G. Relationship Tips
>H. Bedtime Stories
>I. Where The Hood At: DMX's Autobiography
>J. Art Of The Deal
>K. A Brief History Of The KKK
>>
Wrappin it up for tonight guys, i'll be back at 6:00 Eastern Time. Tomorrow, choose your books, even the stupid ones got some good results.
>>
>>504822
>A. Basic Math
>C. Basic Gardening
>J. Art of the Deal
>>
>A. Basic Math
>B. Electricity for kids
>J. Art Of The Deal
>>
>>504928
I'm privy to gardening miself, you have my vote.
>>
>>504822
Mein Kampf
History of the kkk
Art of the deal
Relationship tips
>>
>>504822
survival tools
Main kampf
Art of the deal
Kkk
Were going full racist
>>
>>504822
>G.Relationship tips
>F.Mein kampf
>B.Electricity for kids
>E.Basic survival tips: construction edition
Nazi dog with robot army and stable relationships will be invincible
>>
i dont care as long as one is mein kampf im not even racist but i want to see this
>>
>>504822
Wait, what kind of self respecting library doesn't have a copy of Sun Tzu's "The Art Of War"
>>
>>504822
>B. Electricity for kids
>E. Basic Survival Tips: Construction Edition
>F. Mein Kampf

Gotta build us some Albert Speer's.
>>
>>506289
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathedral_of_light
Let's start with this majestic shit.
>>
>>506043
Fucking this.

Objectively top vote is
>The Art Of War
>Relationship Tips
>Mein Kampf
>The History of the KKK
>>
>>503993
Congratz for being a hilarious qm. Im part of the Spaaaaace qm but this was a fun read. Bonus points for being original.
>>
>>504920
ah damn that sucks I have classes then. Welp
>>504822
>D.Basic Survival Tips: Tool Edition
>E.Basic Survival Tips: Construction Edition
>I.Where the Hood At
>K. A Brief History of the KKK
>>
>>505110
This but replace J with The Art of War
>>
>>505339
>>506043
>>504822
Gardening
Art of war
Tools
Maths
>>
>>506433
By my count it stands at mein kampf, kkk, and art of the deal, anyone care to ensure art of war makes #4?
>>
>>506443
Let it happen.
>>
>>506443
Let's go Art of War
>>
>>504822
>>F. Mein Kampf
>>Art of War
>>J. Art Of The Deal
>>K. A Brief History Of The KKK
>>
>>504822
A
E
F
J
>>
Aight, heres the vote tally.
>F. Mein Kampf
>J. Art Of The Deal
>K. A Brief History Of The KKK
...Racism before gardening, electricity, and construction. Atleast you'll make some tools for burning crosses with.
Top Dawg and his pack take the books home. Book bitch gets her own private apartment to take care of books, occasionally, horny dawgs, advised by you, go in there to "release stress" in order to prevent any unwanted pregnancies. Meanwhile, bitches occasionally go in there to get their pussies licked by Book Bitch. She is truly, one fucked up human.
Pop: 2 Alphas, 8 Bitches, 6 Dawgs, 1 Book Bitch.
Food: 4 Turns worth.
Tech: Readin' Don't mean y'all aren't stupid though.
Territory: 17/30 Filled, if this shit overfills, bad things happen dawg.
Weapons: Damn nature you scary!
Books: Tools, Mein Kampf, Art Of The Deal, History Of The KKK. Read one, you stupid fuck.
>Events:
Book Bitch has been seen frequently giving handjobs to Dawgs, bitch is crazy.
Yo, smartass, now what?
>B. Watch some movie about some bitch teachin' chimps how to do math on BET, might learn somethin'.
>C. Go out and start pissing on things, your gonna need more land for your pack Dawg.
>F. Have Book Bitch read a book to the pack (Specify which one) She'll also let you all fuck her afterwards, bitch must've spent too much time on Tumblr.
>G. Write In
>>
>>510378
>>
>>510378
>F mein kampf
>>
Become more smartass
>>
>>510378
D. Dawg Orgy
Start multiplyin before niggas start dyin
>>
File: unnamed.png (162KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
162KB, 300x300px
>>510560
>>510421
Learning math is a fairly simple concept, and you realize that one dawg plus one dawg equals two dawgs. You're on your way to pioneering Dawg astrophysics at this rate, Pluto. ...No but seriously homie, you just developed basic mathematic skills, these won't be of much use until later.
Pop: 2 Alphas, 8 Bitches, 6 Dawgs, 1 Book Bitch.
Food: 3 Turns worth.
Tech: Readin', Maths, Don't mean y'all aren't stupid though.
Territory: 17/30 Filled, if this shit overfills, bad things happen dawg.
Weapons: Damn nature you scary!
Books: Tools, Mein Kampf, Art Of The Deal, History Of The KKK. Read one, you stupid fuck.
>Events:
One of your bone's went missing, and a Dawg reported that Book Bitch was blushing while carrying it into her apartment. It was never recovered.
Ayy, Einstein now what?
>B. Watch some movie about some Chimp teachin' chimps how to breakdance, might learn somethin'
>F. Have Book Bitch read a book to the pack (Specify which one) She'll also let you all fuck her afterwards, bitch must've spent too much time on Tumblr.
>G. Write In
>>
>>510378
>F. Have Book Bitch read a book to the pack (Mein Kampf)
>>
>>510639
We need to grow larger
>>
>>510639
>F. Have Book Bitch read a book to the pack (Mein Kampf)
>>
>>
>>510718
>>510642
Book Bitch declares that its story-time and gathers up all the Dawgs of the pact. They listen intently as she reads Mein Kampf the Dawgs developing a sense of pride in their own breed and considering other breeds inferior. As a result, Chihuaha bitch is torn apart hours later and thrown in the fridge, giving a few more turns of food.
>Society developed
Pop: 2 Alphas, 7 Bitches, 6 Dawgs, 1 Book Bitch.
Food: 6 Turns worth.
Society: Breed Purity (Non-pitbulls considered inferior)
Territory: 17/30 Filled, if this shit overfills, bad things happen Dawg.
Weapons: Claws, Teeth, Scary Pitbull shit, you know this already why are you reading this?
>Events:
Theres a huge storytime after-party going on in Book Bitch's apartment, Dawgs are coming out smelling like cum, piss, and... shit? Apparently Book Bitch has a scat fetish too. This is disgusting even to your standards, but the pack loves her so, nothing can be done.
Mein Führer now what?
>B. Watch some movie about some Chimp teachin' chimps how to breakdance, might learn somethin'
>G. Write In
You can read Mein Kampf again with different results.
Also, disregard the other trip, participating in multiple threads.
>>
>>510873
>>
>>510873
We a family nigga. We tight and shiet
>>
>>510378
B.lets get smartass
>>
>>510873
F
Increase our societies charisma through Art of the Deal
>>
>>510873
>F have book bitch read Art Of The Deal to the pack
We're pretty secure with our food and territory atm, need to make sure we can maintain our society as being nice and charismatic. Also, she's getting a little out of hand, may need to get her in line at some point soon.
>>
>F have book bitch read Art Of The Deal to the pack
>>
>>511521
>>511577
>>511657
Book Bitch wipes globs of Dawg cum off of her face before picking up Art Of The Deal and reading it allowed for the Dawgs to hear. While.. they know nothing of economics, they do pick up ways of being a little more charismatic, which translates into being cute manipulative little death machines.
Pop: 2 Alphas, 7 Bitches, 6 Dawgs, 1 Book Bitch.
Food: 5 Turns worth.
Society: Breed Purity (Non-pitbulls considered inferior) Cuteness (Manipulative little bastards)
Territory: 17/30 Filled, if this shit overfills, bad things happen Dawg.
Weapons: Claws, Teeth, Scary Pitbull shit, you know this already why are you reading this?
>Events:
As usual there's an after party at Book Bitch's apartment... it isn't until afterwards that you walk in and realize there is a large bulge in her lower abdomen. You're unsure of whether she's pregnant, or if she shoved a small dog inside of her, only time will tell.
>Pregnant?: 2 Turns Remaining
Dawg Emperor now what?
>G. Watch Animal Channel and learn more about your species
>H. Watch Donald Trump and learn more about the world around you
>I. Watch History Channel and learn more about building a glorious rei- I mean civilization
>J. Write In
You can read Art Of The Deal again with different results.
Did we achieve cross-species pregnancy? Or is Book Bitch just this much of a degenerate, only time will tell, in the next chapter of...
PITBULL QUEST.
>See ya guys at 6:00 Eastern Time Tomorrow
>>
>>511707
TIME FOR OUR NEXT EXPANSION also be on the lookout for more pitbull bitches
>>
>>511707
Some Dawgs go scouting for new territory, some stay to learn about tools from the book bitch
>>
>>511707
>C. Go out and start pissing on things, your gonna need more land for your pack Dawg
>>
>>511847
This, we have to specialize our dawgs.
>>
>>511847
>>512423
this ^^^
>>
>>511707
>>E. Watch BET with yo dawgs, pack bonding and shit, know what I'm sayin?
Come on guys, we need to get close.
>>
>>511851
>>511847
>>511821
We don't need to expand yet, our territory is barely half full and we have no pregnant dawgs - shit's under control.
>>
go out ! start pissing on things ! particularly on sandniggers's faces ! we need to expand our territory but we need to kill more ! which pitbull does give a fuck about learnin' somethin'
>>
Do we have a backyard? Maybe with tool use we can learn to build more buildings there to host more dawgs
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.