[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bene meitas: The unlucky few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: creeps.png (379KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
creeps.png
379KB, 800x600px
Hello, all! This is Bene meitas, a quest about being entrapped in an inescapable game show hellhole! You will be given multiple challenges in which you must complete and puzzles to solve. I also will use dice! Now before we can truly begin you must know that the game show only takes up to ten people! (This means that once that cap is filled the other people joining the forum can choose their favorite charter and team up with the other people playing that character. Due to this being a role play though make sure you choose the charter that best fits how you want to play!
Also if a character dies that's it! He/she will be dead. Period. Now I need the first ten people who join this to create ten charter sheets.

Include the following:
Real name (Of the character)
Worst Fear
Favorite animal (If someone picks yours choose a different one.)
Favorite color
Favorite Number (Out of ten.)
Also, include a character description.
Leave backstory out of it. After all, there is a REASON you're in this game show and only Cervos knows. I will be playing as him because he makes all the puzzles after all! Anyways let's get this show on the road!
>>
1 sheet per person! Sorry if that was confusing!
>>
(Also from now on if I type with brackets I am narrating and not being Cervos)
>>
>>501431
Kraig Cromer
Failing his dutys
Eagle
Grey
A Rather large muscular man wearing a grey suit, he sports a bald head and white skin in his 30s
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.