[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ? All for this ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: sheep_by_claparo_sans-d9ge354.jpg (133KB, 842x949px) Image search: [Google]
sheep_by_claparo_sans-d9ge354.jpg
133KB, 842x949px
"Oh come on... Tell me I didn't just spent three hours of my precious free time just for... That !"

The first voice you ever hear, instead of being a motherly tone gently humming to you, is the visibly pissed of sqeeking of what seems to be an androgynous teenager with pointy ears and a weird fashion sense.

"Can it even talk ?"

He is sitting in a wooden armchair and a starving woman, wearing a white silk robe, is gently waving a fan next to him. Her gaze is lost in void, as if her mind left ages ago. The egocentric twat leans towards you to observ you.

You suddenly feel like a disgusting insect is crawling up your eye socket and scream in pain while the magic mangling your mind search for all the details of what, in essence, you are.

And what are you ?
Female ? Male ? Is this question irrelevant ? What do you look like ? After all, as a creature built by the decadent magic of the Fae, you could be anything really. But nothing too frightening for them. They are corrupted by sin. Not stupid.
>>
>>500833
Are we supposed to put our character input here or...?
>>
>>500862
Kinda. Put ideas ~ I like ideas. We'll choose the best one.
>>
>>500833
A mix of male and female, mistly humand but with added beastly qualities for decoration
>>
File: HFord.jpg (298KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
HFord.jpg
298KB, 612x380px
>>500869
We're Indiana Jones, and we're not quite sure how we got here.
>>
>>500871
Something like this ?
>>
>>500879
This, only our eyeballs are on stalks, like those centaur aliens from Animorphs.
>>
>>500871
Or more like this ?
>>
>>500886
Oh, this is nice, yes, this!
>>
File: nicka_avian_by_fesbraa-da3j9y5.jpg (114KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
nicka_avian_by_fesbraa-da3j9y5.jpg
114KB, 1000x800px
>>500871
Or like that ? (I have tons of them)

>>500879
>>500885
Not really the tone I was aiming for actually but we might give it a shot
>>
>>500833
The elf attempted to craft the Platonic ideal of a human.

He somehow did not expect to receive a perfectly average-looking, androgynous figure.

Alternatively, he attempted to weave arcane power upon and within itself in an attempt to grant the magic itself sentience and actualize a theoretical Living Spell.

He got sentient Prestidigitation.
>>
>>500833
An androgynous boy, built to resemble our fae owner, but something went wrong and we are just a lesser, flawed copy.

But in the interest of not being Harrison Ford, I will support this>>500886
>>
>>500900
Kind of like this ?

>>500898
I like both ideas, though I don't know how to represent Prestidigitation made form neither what a perfectly average looking figure has to look like.
>>
>>500894
>>500903
So you like my weird elk lady ?
>>
>>500917
"Lady", for a given value of, yes.
>>
>>500903
Shes cute, hard to not like it. I also like this boy, but alone it won't win.
>>
>>500833
A porcelain doll with some of the face (and probably other parts) cut away or otherwise missing revealing a clockwork interior with glowing runes on our surface.
>>
>>500953
Nice idea I like it (though I don't have any image for it)

It's hard to choose I like lots of your ideas... Well. Maybe we can work with it.

Let's say there are four of you in the room. Four creations.

- Weird elf lady
- Cute androgynous redhead
- Beautiful broken doll

And a fourth one not yet determined so we can accept another one.

Anyone disagree ? I can manage a group, no problem for me. We'll just make choices for each of them.
>>
>>500979
Unusual, to say the least. Multiple protagonists is hardto pull ff in a quest.
>>
>>500979
What do you have in mind, OP? I'm fine with starting the quest with a party already, but which one is the protagonist and which will be NPC?

I think my IP changed again...
>>
>>501001
Well I'm thinking of a quest in which each of the characters we create now would be a protagonist. People would suggest actions for the one(s) they like most or want to make the most of and we'll see how they come out of this.

I'd manage what happends to all four. (they start in the same room with the same past but they might voluntarely team up or split up, could be interesting)
>>
>>501013
So, in effect, you'd be running four quests at the same time.

Let's stick to only one character, for everyone's good.
>>
>>501024
Are you trying to imply that I may have something better to do ?

Anyhow I can't choose between all the ideas right now, they all are probable choices of creation for the Fae and pretty good concepts...

The one with the most advocates is the elk lady though.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 416x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 416x640px
>>500979
A beast-like, but humanoid being, from a far away land, dressed in what the leader of a tribe of savages would be expected dressing with. A loincloth, furs covering its shoulders, trinkets made of bone hanging from its wrists, ankles and neck, and a huge, decorated crown of spikes. There is something particular about it, though. Everything about it, from its skin to its clothes, constantly changes color, forming a costant but everchanging unpredictable rainbow of bright pigments.

For reference, this is what i had in mind while thinking about it.
>>
>>501041
Forgot about the name, sorry about that.
>>
>>501041
I like this. I really do. Love the idea... It could really work.
>>
>>501032
It's probably a good idea to call a formal vote anyway just so it's all settled. I've seen shitposting kill the mood of a comfy quest more than once because someone didn't feel like the QM gave the players a say and things got spiteful.
>>
>>501041
Seconding this one as main protagonist, looks and sounds cool as fuck
>>
>>501078
Alrighty then ! Formal vote.

We have :
- A beautiful elk-like creature
- A failed copy of the Fae (who ended being cute anyway)
- A broken doll
- A blue man with boar tusks

I, personally, prefer the fourth proposition.
We already have a second vote for him.

What do you say anons ?
>>
>>501104
My preference is, in order, Elk, boy, doll, thing
>>
>>501104
Well, i'll third the fourth!
>>
>>501104
I suggested the boy, so I vote for him. Either him or the elk lady.
>>
>>501132
>>501110
>>501127
That's why I wanted to put several protagonists ! All of those ideas are good and I know I can manage it. I don't want to leave anyone unsatisfied...

Anyhow, I'll come back tomorrow to check on the vote and start all of this.
>>
>>501144
You know, personally i think a quest with more than one protagonist would be very original, and i would enjoy it. I don't want to force you or anything, it's still your quest, but i personally think it could be a good idea, if you're sure you can manage it.
>>
>>501104
If you want more votes I'll vote for the boy. Is that guy with tusks wearing a fascinator?
>>
>>501104
In order doll, elk, fay, blue.
>>
I suppose its too late to put my character idea.
>>
>>501104
I'm voting for the elk, followed by the doll
>>
File: opal_by_charlie_bowater-d77vcbj.jpg (245KB, 600x819px) Image search: [Google]
opal_by_charlie_bowater-d77vcbj.jpg
245KB, 600x819px
>>502233
>>501539
>>501493
>>501155
>>501132
>>501110

Screw this I'll give it a shot.

The graceful Fae rises from it's wooden throne, waiving his fingers around as he walks closer to you.

"You would think that at least one would be close to what I intended..."

He leans towards the first one

"You. Look at me. You're nothing like me. You lack the elegance, the poise, the intelligence, the power..."

He grabs your chin with surprising strength and draws your nearer to his face.

"Well. at least I got the color right. You'll serv as my valet."

He lets you go and his gaze shift target, to pierce the fair skin of the second one

"You were meant to be a ferocious beast ! A warrior to fight for my cause and my amusement. And what do I get ?"

He knocks disigenuously on one of your antlers.

"A weak and frightened prey. I guess it could be fun to chase your through the Hedge... You'll sleep in the stalls."

He sighs with great disappointment as he turns to the third one.

"I bet you can't even dance properly. Look at yourself ! Your gears are showing."

He walks around you, examining the damages caused by his mistakes.

"Maybe you can learn. You will dance for me and if you do not succeed, I will use your spare parts to make msyself a new clock."

And finally, he turns to the fourth one, staring at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What is this pile of nonsense ? So when I ask for a ferocious beast I get a fragile tool, but if I want a gracious emissary of my realm I get a blue boar ?"

He gets closer and looks into your eyes, searching for something to exploit.

"This is strange. You apparently still have the intelligence to manage some things. I guess I can't put you in charge of planning my days, my last assistant was... A real letdown."

He swiftly goes back to his throne and waves, visibly bored by all this.

"Serena... Bring them to their quarters and for my sake dress them correctly."

The slender figure dressed in white folds the fan and walks towards the four new creations, with a contrite look on her pale face. She helps each of you to get up and leads you, one by one, to the places your Master chose.

You are weak and your mind is still suffering from earlier incursion, but you can still think straight. You all feel something is wrong. Your mind and memory should be empty but you can feel something pulling you in a familiar direction as you walk in the huge palace next to Serena.

Do you talk to her ? Do you try something else ? (pic is Serena)
>>
>>502571
>Doll attempts to dance.
You can do it doll, dance your mechanical heart out.
>>
>>502571
>The blue follows Serena quietly, and looks at his surroundings
>where are we?
>>
>>502652
Blue boar man uses fist on elk
>>
>>502664
I don't think so

>>502652
Serena turns to you and smiles faintly

"We're in the Master's castle... Outside there is only neverending grass and forest, filled with the monsters he starves. You should be careful with him, he is unpredictable..."

>>502594
While Serena takes you to the Master's chambers, you attemp to jump and twirl across the hall, throwing your leg in a beautiful arch and landing on the floor so gracefully that the pale woman smiles and claps. Filled with joy, you jump again... And feel a sharp pain piercing your steel heart. You fall with a thunderous sound, your gears screeching and puffs of steam coming out of your mouth. Serena runs to you to help you, but you get up on your own. The pain quickly goes away, but you can't help feeling heartbroken.
>>
>>502935
>The blue one starts asking Serena lots of questions
>Who is he?
>Why did he summon us?
>Who are you?
>>
>>503068
She answers but is visibly frightened, looking around as if she was afraid of the Master coming out of a hidden door

"He is a Fae, that's all I know... i've seen other Faes and they don't look like him, but they are just as cruel."

"He likes to summon people but he never succeeds... That makes him angry at his creations."

"I'm Serena... I was created a long time ago, but I don't know when because days are not all al here. He created me to be his wife... But he was disappointed when he saw the result. Now I am his servant."
>>
>>503472
"That's no worthy leader. We'll have to overthrow him. Why does he summon people?"
>>
>>503472
>Can he hear us?
>Can he see us before we see him
>Can he sense us?
>Where does he slumber?
>>503535
Dont tell her, not yet. Fear is the tightest collar. She will not stop us but she may not help us if she knows too long. Leave her out of this for now. We will kill him ourselves.
>>
>>503833
Hm, yes, you are right. Better keep it undercover for now.
>>
>>503833
And as important as the other questions
>what happens to those who rebel or he gets tired of ?
>>
>>503833
>>503833
>>503833
>>503887
"I think you don't understand... In this land, he is not just a king... He is a God... If he wants to see us, he will. If he wants to bend reality so this corridor never ends, he can. If he wants to make us believe we are walking in that corridor when we really are still in the throne room, he can. Never trust your senses, for they are easy to bend."

"He... He sleeps in his room. I'm taking you to the very next room because you'll need to be close by to organize life around here. Be careful if you get out without me or him, because only I have been here long enough to now the way"

You realize that you have been walking for a very long time now, taking turn after turn, climbing up strairs after stairs, and you are completely lost.

"Oh... They... He wasn't joking about the clock thing... He turns them into furniture."

All those revelations and the terror that makes her voice shrivel make you shiver. You now feel the presence of a shadow upon your mind, preying on you at every instant. But you still feel this pulling. It's like a string, lightly tense, that would be attached to your heart. You feel a gentle touch on your cheek, as quick and light as if your dreamt it. But you know it was here. And you know that is something you want back... Even if you're not sure you ever had it in the first place.

Do you have more questions ? Or can we proceed ?
>>
>>505881
The deer-boy pictures himself turned into a wall-mounted hunting trophy and falls into a terrified stupor, following the woman's lead with a haunted look on his face
>please proceed, QM
>>
>>503887
>>503855
You finally arrive to a great golden door, thinly engraved with images of mystical and deformed creatures worshipping a sublimated portrait of your Creator. You start to think he really has a thing for himself, when Serena opens a small hidden door in the wall next to the bedroom. It leads to a tiny chamber, sparingly furnished with a wooden bed, a desk, a chair and a commode. In the wall, next to the bed, is a rectugular crack, closed on the other side. A tiny golden bell lies on the mattress. On top of the desk are white pants and shirt, embroidered with silver threads on the neckband and sleeves as well as a pair of polished silver shoes.

"There you go... You'll receive orders everyday, through the crack. If you need me, just ring the bell."
>>
>>506354
You are lead by Serena to the stalls, receiving from her advices about being obedient and alert at all times. She also tells you to stay quite at night in the stalls, in order not to wake up the Master's hounds.

You end up in a shed and are releived by the presence of an austere bed in the corner, but depressed again by the pile of grain absentmindedly thrown in the other corner. A short simple white dress is hanging on the wall, as well as a silver leash and collar. The shed is clean, though it strongly smells of molds.
>>
Blue
>leans in to the potraits and says: "you're a faggot."
>>
>>506683
Test the chain then hug self and seek warmth.
>>
RIP QM
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.