[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mundane Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 001.jpg (98KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
98KB, 650x450px
It has been 2 hours...

You have been sitting at this bar for the past 2 hours. Why?

You're mundane life has been getting you down lately, and you want to do something about it!

But what will that something be?
>>
Have a panic attack
>>
>>500453
This
>>
File: 002.gif (10KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
002.gif
10KB, 650x450px
>>500453
Your panic levels reach unseen heights.

The crushing realisation of how much time you have thrown away in this bar hits you, along with an assortment of other toughs, such as how long you have left, all the things you haven't done, all the things you regret and weather or not you made the right choices in life!

You are reduced to a quivering mess sitting at the bar.
>>
>>500466
*whether
>>
>>500466
Drink your whiskey and think about changing your lifestyle
>>
>>500471
You begin drinking your whiskey, causing your mood to head in the direction of stabilisation .
>>
File: 003.gif (7KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
003.gif
7KB, 650x450px
>>500493
>Accidentally removed image
>>
Ill reach for the barman for another shot. He says no and says I'm too drunk.He kicks me out of the pub. I'm in taxi rn going to me apartment
>>
File: 004.jpg (88KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
88KB, 650x450px
>>500508
You call out to the barman, but to no avail.

You try again and again, but call as you might, no one comes to your aid.

You look around the bar, only to find that there is no one here...
>>
>>500531
Start wondering if you are dreaming
>>
>>500531
Reach over and TAKE the shot that rightfully belongs to you.
>>
>>500559
this
>>
>>500559
>>500623
Take the enitre bottle
>>
>Aggresivly have a mspaintadventure flashback.
Ye i think I like this thread already
>>
>>500531
Examine surroundings.

>>500656
Dis gon b gud.
>>
>>500679
this
>>
>>500531
Shanky Macsplosion kicks in the door. He then proceeds to die of cool overdose right in front of you. Realize how dangerous it is to be too awsome.
>>
>>500559
yes!
>>
>>500531
Look for loose change
>>
>>500750
Random, entertaining,unexpected,true
What to not love about this development
>>
>>500531
Don't be a dickhole who leaves their own quest the day of, jackass!
>>
>>500531
Hop the bar, become the bartender. You wanted change in your life after all, taking on this responsability is a step in the right direction.
>>
>>500531
Hop the counter, rummage through the cash register
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.