[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trash&Snacks&Knuckles&You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: alsovaal.png (34KB, 241x337px) Image search: [Google]
alsovaal.png
34KB, 241x337px
You are Trash, she's Snacks, you are at the gym-staurant, you a waitress, she a dishwasher, and the shift barely started.

Wut do?
>>
>>499975
Waste time by talking to Snacks and not doing our work. Also, avoid Cross Boss.
>>
>>499978
As some bald guy aims the fork to its spaghetti you take the dish from him and leave without a word, go to the kitchen, and empty it in the trashcan in front of Snacks. You hear someone cursing behind you, getting closer.
>>
>>499991
Hide in the broom closet. With Snacks. Possibly do /lewd/ things while hiding.
>>
>>499999
Snacks blinks once as you grab and suck her from across the table, then knock Preah against the wall as you take Snacks to the closet. You kick the door, enter, close it, and get a hand under Snack's shirt. She swallows. Soon, the door in front of you shakes, someone is yelling behind it.
>>
>>500009
Grumble broken Russian at them in a deep voice. Maybe we can make them think it's someone else! If that doesn't work, see what the person outside wants.
>>
>>500012
"пpocьбa нe бecпoкoить" you manage in a rash, staggered voice. Outside goes very quiet.
>>
>>500022
Alright! Time for more /lewd/
>>
File: slacks.jpg (68KB, 600x1065px)
slacks.jpg
68KB, 600x1065px
>>500039
In one silent boom the door gets shattered into ten thousand million splinters along half the wall and Umo. Shaking as you cover Snacks, you manage to glance back.

It's Sir Action Slacks.

"That's racist." He states, softly.
>>
>>500047
Reply with "S-sorry."
>>
>>500047
Ask for some privacy from the busybody
>>
>>500056
>>500047
Actually, scratch that. Reply with "Cyka Blyat."
>>
>>500058
"Cyka Blyat." you say, picking bloodseeker and marking jungle.

Slacks frowns.

>>500057
One millionth of a millisecond after you consider asking politely instead of ruining the whole game because you couldn't be bothered to learn how to fucking support, Slacks blows the restaurant. Tables, mantles, chairs, dishes, people, guys still squatting mid air, the closet with you, Snacks, and Pedro holding for dear life to the ledge; it all stops mid air, thanks to Cross Boss's GOG gas.

"YOU FUCKS" he shouts from the ground, quite a distance below "ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS WARD". Slacks sneaks behind her...
>>
>>500062
can you link to the rest of the last one? must know how it ended
>>
>>500062
Get more lewd? Ask Snacks if she ever got lewd to the Nico Nico Nii BEATSTEP REMIX.
>>
This thread should be as dead as the other, wth.

>>512705
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/467294/
Took three seconds, nigga.

>>512708
Should I keep updating this clusterfuck? I mean, I'm kinda bored and AaW threads are pretty much dead for now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.