[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unlock your mind.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Prison.png (454KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Prison.png
454KB, 800x600px
You... Have no idea whats going on? You just woke up in this jail cell.
You don't think that's normal, but you seem to be missing a lot of your memories, so you can't say for sure.

What do you do?

--------
A bit of basic info about this quest:

I will mostly update between 1:00PM and 11:00PM.

I will try to get out at least five updates per day. I might do more. But no guarantees.

I will use commands based off of whether or not I like them, not off of which ones have the most votes.

I suck at art. This adventure will consist mostly of pictures off of google image search and some shitty drawings by me.
>>
Jail quests with mediocre art are overdone
>>
>>499787
>I will mostly update between 1:00PM and 11:00PM.
What time zone?

>not off of which ones have the most votes
Votes? What?

--

Check the sheets and underneath the bed for items / clues.
>>
>>499805
Seconding.
>>
File: Prison2.png (454KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Prison2.png
454KB, 800x600px
>>499805
Looking under the bed, you find a... pair of goggles? You put them on. You now have access to the STATS SCREEN and INVENTORY! You can now see RUNES!

You don't really know what most of that means, but you think it might be important.
--------
>>499805
PDT.

Most adventures on this site seem to work like a democracy. People expect the post that has the most people agreeing with to be used. If some dude says a characters name should be Isaac, but a bunch of people say it should be John, the QM is expected to name the character John, because that's what the majority wanted. Thats what I mean by votes.
>>
Check the bed covers, beneath the bed, and the door lock.
>>
>>499862
fuck pillow
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.