[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stupid fucking adventure i created

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: aadventure 1.png (16KB, 1291x597px) Image search: [Google]
aadventure 1.png
16KB, 1291x597px
Hello there! you just arrived at clockgear town (or at least thats what the sign from about a mile back said) and you may or may not be on the run from a less then honest past for the past month or so but now you finally made it over the border and now can start anew
CHARACTER SHEET
NAME:
RACE: (will take almost anything)
>pic is just something i threw together with mspaint
>>
>>499549
Dirty Dan
Human Cowboy
>>
File: adventure 2.png (18KB, 1291x597px) Image search: [Google]
adventure 2.png
18KB, 1291x597px
So your name is Dan. they always called you "dirty Dan" but you never got the dirty part. but i guess it makes sense now with your current situation.
what will you do now? there appears to be a marketplace you could go there to search for work or you could go to the nearby inn.
>>
>>499608
Go mug someone
>>
File: adventure 3.png (30KB, 1291x597px)
adventure 3.png
30KB, 1291x597px
you wrap your scarf around your head to hide your identity and hide behind a bush
an hour later a woman comes by with a cart of bags by herself
you jump behind in front of her and yell "give me everything you have"
she says that all her belongings are in the cart
what do?
>>
tip over the cart and run away
>>
File: adventure 4.png (10KB, 1291x597px) Image search: [Google]
adventure 4.png
10KB, 1291x597px
you decide that is way too much shit to carry and decide to tip it over and run away
>>
File: adventure.png (20KB, 1291x597px) Image search: [Google]
adventure.png
20KB, 1291x597px
i getting tired will repost tomorrow with this pic
>>
>>499762
oh and ill be using this trip
>>
>>499697
unwrap the scarf, run back and help her with her stuff.
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 1291x597px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 1291x597px
you hide your scarf behind a rock and go to help the woman. suspecting nothing she gives you 20 gold for helping.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.