[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitbull Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 180px-Pitbull_7,_2012.jpg (10KB, 180x270px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Pitbull_7,_2012.jpg
10KB, 180x270px
You're a simple rapper, Pitbull, living in your owners Miami villa. You're currently doing dale things such as ethnic yelling, smoking cigars, and occasionally doing thicc Cuban chicks.
You're not doing much of anything at the moment though, and just simply basking in the early morning sun.
What do you do?
>A. Dale
>B. Do some light stretching.
>C. Examine your surroundings
>D. Examine yourself
>E. Produce an ethnic yell that rents the heavens in two.
>F. Write a new song
First 2 votes decides.
>>
>>499300
>Examine yourself
See if you have been fixed
>>
I normally would be angry at someone for copying my mediocre thread but...
Kek, nice. I like it.
>C. Examine Your Surroundings
>>
>>499314
Thanks dude haha.
>>
>>499309
>Examine yourself.
You saunter into the cool, relative darkness of your exquisitely tiled kitchen and peer into a mirror beside the fridge. You make sure that you have at least three mirrors in every room in your house so that you can bask in your unrivalled God-given good looks from any angle that pleases you.
You're looking pretty good, if you do say so yourself. Your tuxedo is impeccably pressed, and your sick aviators gleam in the sunlight filtering in from outside.
What do you want to do? Pick an option from the list in the first post, or suggest something else.
>>
>>499340
>E. Produce an ethnic yell that rents the heavens in two.
>>
File: ethnic yell.png (228KB, 475x302px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic yell.png
228KB, 475x302px
>>499360
>Produce an ethnic yell that rents the heavens in two.
You step back outside out of respect. Your Giuseppe Zanotti brogues make soft thumping noises as they make contact with the slightly spongy, perfectly manicured lawn.
You throw back your head, your pate slightly moist with perspiration. Your maw widens, your tongue flattens, and you unleash an exotic cry that causes the very clouds to heave themselves apart and Zeus himself weep a thousand tears. All the bodacious Cuban mamacitas of the land feel a collective shiver down their spines.
You feel cleansed. You feel ready to take on the day, and dale like there's nothing to stop you.
What do you want to do next?
>>
>>499415
A. Dale
>>
>>499420
>Dale
You check your watch. Dale time isn't for another three hours!
>>
>B. Do some light stretching.
>>
>>500522
Thread still active. Will write it up in a bit.
>>
>>499300
>>499314
Board lurker here. I just wanted to say I love both these fucking Pitbull threads.

>>500913
Check watch for Dale time and wait patiently to Dale.
>>
File: pitbull-2.jpg (52KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
pitbull-2.jpg
52KB, 600x400px
>>502572

>Do some light stretching.
You stretch your toned arms high above your head, warmth spreading through your muscles as you apply pressure. You bend over swiftly and touch the gleaming toes of your 100% Italian leather brogues. You're not doing anything rigorous today- just enough to get you lithe and limber for the day ahead.
You can now…
>Go for a stroll around the neighbourhood- it'll be nice to get out of the villa for a while.
>Visit the famous Miami bog in hopes of scoring sweet swamp eggs.
>Visit the local youth hospital and serenade the children with ethnic yells and tongue rolls and confusing body movements.
(You can also suggest other options)
>>
>Go for a stroll around the neighbourhood- it'll be nice to get out of the villa for a while.
>>
>>507940
Yell at mom to bring us some chicken tendies
>>
>>507940
go for a stroll around the neighbourhood, and take some sweet gun with me
>>
>>509478
gimme a few hours
>>
>>
File: k.jpg (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
32KB, 640x400px
>>509478
>>513601
You hop across the lawn and out onto the sidewalk where there is a cab just waiting to pick you up.
He drives you to the bustling City. It is a very warm day today, so you discard your jacket carelessly behind you; flock of homeless Armenian children dart out from beneath a cardboard box and snatch it up.
You start down the street to the fish district (one of your favourite haunts), but a hand reaches out from the shadow of a brick alcove. It's one of the town sailors! He doesn't look too happy. What does he want from you?
"Are you Pitbull?" he demands with a threatening scowl. He carries a length of rope over his shoulder, and the heady scent of decades of prowling the waves.
>"Yes, that is me, the man known as 'Pitbull'."
>Keep walking; you're used to this, being Pitbull and all.
>>
>>514965
Then, reflect the sun on our aviators, flash him and kick him in the groin.
>>
>>514965
thread still active im still here!! im so sorry for all the ooc posts but ill get to it asap. thanks so much to everyone who's playing along ^^)))
>>
File: dingy pitbull.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
dingy pitbull.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>515750
The man's whiskered face is unreadable.
"I knew it. Please come with me down this alleyway. I have a hella gun on me so if you try anything funny, I'll shoot."
The man gestures down a dingy alleyway to his right; it doesn't look too appealing. You stand rooted to the spot for a while, thinking about what to do.
>"You can't shoot me just for not complying with the whims of a madman!"
>"Okay."
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.