[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spookquest I - Origins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 475
Thread images: 7

File: gym-skeleton-e1408530105125.jpg (59KB, 467x422px) Image search: [Google]
gym-skeleton-e1408530105125.jpg
59KB, 467x422px
Welcome, one and all, to the first ever Spookquest, where we embark on a journey to achieve our life goal: Successfully become spooky enough to frighten somone.

You play the part of Francis "Frankie" Femur, a New Haunt skeleton stuck in an unfulfilling office job with a shitty apartment and only a few hundred spirits in your bank account.

Decisions will be made based on the most popular vote. Occasionally, an event roll will happen to see if anything pops up in Frankie's life.

It's currently 6am on a Monday mourning. What will we do?

>A. Get up and go to work
>B. Chill out for the day
>C. Get up and explore the city
>D. Other
>>
>>498310
>A. Get up and go to work
>>
>>498310
>A
>>
>>498314
You get up, clean your bones, get dressed in your usual suit, grab your stuff and head to work.

Inventory: Mobile phone, Pen, Work briefcase
Wealth: 400 Spirits

Walking in through the front door, you are greeted by the receptionist, Pauline. She'd be almost pretty if she wasn't a ghoul.

"Mornin' Frankie. 'Nother day, 'nother dollar, right? Anyways, grab your coffee and get your ass upstairs, sugar. The boss is in a real bad mood today."

>A. Thank her, and head on up
>B. No response, head on up
>C. Brush it off and hang about for more coffee
>D. Other
>>
>>498330
>>
>>498330
>>D. Other
Bitch Slap her, and head on up
>>
>>498358
This
>>
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Currently on a 50/50 split, so i'm rolling for it. 1 is for politeness, 2 for a slap.
>>
>>498386
You really, really don't want to put up with Pauline's bullshit today. With all your strength, you deliver a bony backhand to the ghoulish receptionist, and stride up the stairs to the office.

As you walk away, you hear the beeps and boops of Pauline ringing someone on the reception phone.

>A. Go back and see who Pauline is ringing
>B. Stroll into the office, who fucking cares?
>C. P A N I C
>D. Other
>>
>>498403
>>B. Stroll into the office, who fucking cares?
All part of the job. Our bony ass can jump out a window if we need to.
>>
>>498403
D. Whip out your bonecock and masturbate
>>
>>498409
Supporting. I don't think we need to get on the sex offender list just yet.
>>
>>498409
>>498446
You stroll into the office, practically glowing off the high you got from your bitchslap. You nod to Alistair, the zombie, and Calcula, the less fortunate cousin of Dracula, who both work in your department. Taking a seat at your desk, you hear some shouting upstairs. Oh well.

>A. Boot up the computer
>B. Search your desk
>C. Chat with your co-workers
>D. Other
>>
>>498470
>>B. Search your desk
Then jump out of the bone window to escape
>>
>>498470
>>C. Chat with your co-workers

Gotta act casual.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Another 50/50 and things are a little slow, so let's roll. 1 to search and dive, 2 to stay and chat.
>>
>>498513
this
>>
>>498513
Supporting
>>
>>498544
Well, this broke the tie, although the dice want the same. Let's chat.

You look up from your desk to find Calcula looking out the window. "What's on your mind, Calc?" You say, in a voice that's pretty emotional for a skeleton; that is to say, dry and somewhat hollow.

The vampire turns and sniffles, prodding his glasses back up his face. "N-Not much, F-Frankie. There's just this c-cute jogger that goes past lately; I w-was looking out for h-her." He states, in a nasally transylvanian accent. Alistair simply chuckles.

You hear some stomping upstairs. Is someone coming down?

>A. Reply to Calcula
>B. Check out the noise upstairs
>C. Work
>D. Other
>>
>>498580
>>B. Check out the noise upstairs
>>
>>498594
I suppose we're checking out the noise, eh?

You decide that chatting isn't really your thing, and leave your desk. Heading even further up the stairway to the next level, the stomping and angry ranting gets louder and louder.

Pushing open the door, you see Samuel the ogre, your boss, shouting in the face of a different skeleton. Tommy? Randy? You can't quite tell who it is.

>A. Defend the skeleton
>B. Not my problem, back off
>C. Join in the shouting
>D. Other
>>
>>498769
>>B. Not my problem, watch
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>498780
You hang back in the doorway, observing the events unfolding before you.

"FRANKIE, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? SLAPPING MY RECEPTIONIST, BEING LATE WITH PAPERWORK, AS WELL AS ARGUING WITH ME?" Samuel shouts, spittle flying on the poor skeleton's skull. He must think it's you.

The bleached white wimp shuffles in place, clearly uncomfortable. He unhinges his jaw for a moment, then shuts it, realising his protests would be inevitable. Such is life in the office. (EVENT ROLL)

Seeing this, how do you feel?

>A. Guilty
>B. Proud
>C. Relieved
>D. Other
>>
>>498842
>B. Proud
>>
>>498842
>B. Proud
That bitch had it coming to her. Now it's time to resign from this place. Let's go back to the office and fill out our 2 week notice and make sure it's on the paperwork train for the boss to see in the future.
>>
>>498851
>>498850
A middle tier roll; nothing of note this time.

The skeleton taking the brunt of Samuel's wrath thinks he sees something in the doorway, but he soon stops caring when the ogre somehow gets spit into his eye socket.

As you walk downstairs, you imagine that if you had a face, you would be grinning. You got to slap a bitch, AND you got away with it? What a day so far. You feel on top of the world. Hell, maybe today is the day you finally get out of here and persue your dream... should you?

>A. Go back to the office
>B. I'm done, i'm leaving this shit job
>C. Go to the break room
>D. Other
>>
>>498866
>>D. Other
Make sure we filled out the notice, we have to give when quitting from our job. Then work on that paperwork, we have to work her for two more weeks, we should complete any work we need to get done, so it doesn't look bad on our resume.
>>
>>498873
As much as you hate this place, your future matters more than any instant gratification. Anybody who saw you would say you worked like a man possessed, if it didn't offed Gary up in HR. Everything that needs to be done that you know of over the next two weeks is polished and complete to the best of your ability. When everything is done, you drop it all off at the empty reception, as well as your resignation.

It is currently 11pm, Monday.

>A. Head home, no more work
>B. Celebrate
>C. Search the shops of the neighbourhood
>D. Other
>>
>>498930
B

Let's hit up a few bars.
>>
>>498930
>B. Celebrate
Let's go to bar, our future job is safe and we got to smack a bitch with no punishment.
>>
>>498976
>>499016
It's been a while since you had a good night out, and quitting is a damn great reason to have one. You head to the Whiskey Werewolf, a local club you hear has PLENTY of fine, attractive monsters for anybody who cares to look.

You suddenly realise you left your briefcase at the office, but you don't really care.

Inventory: Mobile phone, Pen

>A. Dance
>B. Drink
>C. Go to the bathroom
>D.Other
>>
>>499058
>>D.Other
Get our briefcase from the office and come back.
>>
>>499070
But why? Let's get shitfaced.
>>
>>499070
Regardless of how impractical it may be to have in a club, you decide to go and fetch your briefcase. After all, only 400 spirits in the bank, and those things cost money.

While you're there, you hear a lot of odd noises, but think nothing of them, managing to retrieve your briefcase. That is, until you see Samuel ramming Pauline from behind on the reception desk. No wonder he was so mad earlier.

>>499127
You really, really wish you had drank more before seeing this.

>A. Confront
>B. Go back to the club
>C. Photograph
>D. Other
>>
>>499143
C then B.
>>
>>499143
>>C. Photograph and call Pauline a bitch
Take a photo and get the hell of there to the club
>>
>>499149
>>499150
You take out your phone and snap a few shots of the ghoul and ogre going at it. Needless to say, it's a pretty awful sight. You'll decide what to do with these photos later; for now, you turn your phone off and put it back in your pocket.

On your way out, you feel like being cruel. You call out loudly, "BITCH!", and chuckle as you hear a startled shriek from within the building.By the time the duo are dressed and out the door, you're gone with the wind and back at the Whiskey Werewolf, where ladies night seems to have finally kicked in full tilt.

Inventory: Mobile phone w/ pics, Pen, Work briefcase

>A. Drink
>B. Dance
>C. Go to the bathroom
>D. Other
>>
>>499163
>>A. Drink
Drink before dancing, also have the bartender keep our briefcase safe can't dance with it.
>>
>>499167
You hand over the briefcase to the hairy bartender, explicitly stating that it only has paperwork and the like in, and order a drink. Thanks to an invention called the "necknet", a small tool connected to your neckbones, you can enjoy it without worrying about dripping. The booze diffuses into your bones and you picture yourself smiling.

Inventory: Mobile phone w/ pics, Pen

>A. Talk to the bartender
>B. Order another drink
>C. Chat to the someone at the bar
>D. Other
>>
>>499196
>>C. Chat to the someone at the bar
Talk with the hottest female we could get with.
>>
>>499196
Hit on some skele-ladies
>>
>>499211
>>499218
Normally you'd have a more mediocre goal, but the events of the day and the booze in your bones have made you bold. You look around, and come up with a few possible girls.

>A. Young skeleton woman in a tasteful dress
>B. Nymph wearing barely anything
>C. What you assume to be a werewolf girl
>D. Cute witch; slight burn scars on the arms
E. ...is that a fucking kitsune?
>>
>>499221
>E. ...is that a fucking kitsune? :^)
>>
>>499196
Shake the dust off these tired bones! They don't call ys The pElvis on the dance floor for nothing!
>>
>>499224
You feel an urge to dance, but you think it might help if you pick a girl first. Maybe your skills can seduce them.
>>
>>499223
Supporting
>>
>>499223
This, then invite for The pElvis!
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>499223
>>499236
>>499242
You decide to approach the kitsune girl. After all, they're rare as hell here in New Haunt; why not? Brown hair, emerald green eyes, and what seems to be seven tails, she wears a crimson dress trimmed with gold. You approach her, and... (EVENT ROLL)
>>
>>499249
Noice Fox puss for our bone :^)
>>
>>499249
Hey puppy, wanna play catch?
>>
>>499249

Seven tails? Bitch be a powerful member of the kitsune species, only two tails short of being at their strongest.
>>
>>499249
...you hit her with one of your best (read: cheesiest) pickup lines. "Damn, girl... 206 bones in your body, you in the mood for one more?" You say seductively, your eternal grin on display for her.

She giggles and blushes, and you place a skeletal hand on one of hers. It's nice to feel warmth for once.

It's also pretty nice to see a girl with tits that aren't rotting, spectral or covered in blood and hair.

>A. Invite her to dance
>B. Press your luck; invite her home
>C. I've changed my mind, back out
>D. Other
>>
>>499272
>>A. Invite her to dance
>>
>>499272
>>A. Invite her to dance
Then we invite her home after we show our dance moves. Our bones still has some marrow in them.
>>
>>499272
make smalltalk then dance
>>
>>499272
Show. Her. The. pElvis. Legacy.
>>
>>499276
A then B (if she's not some psycho).
>>
>>499276
>>499277
>>499302
You introduce yourself, and she says her name is Catherine, but her friends call her Kitty. Seems everyone thinks they're a comedian these days.

Soon after, you invite her to the dancefloor, dead set on showing her your moves. But how should you dance?

>A. Bump and grind (High risk, high reward, single roll)
>B. The legendary pElvis style (Low risk, multi-roll)
>C. Follow her lead (Low risk, single roll)
>D. Breakdance (High risk, +friends, single roll)
>>
>>499328
>>B. The legendary pElvis style (Low risk, multi-roll)
This one is for you PI
>>
>>499328
c best chance for puss
>>
>>499328
B then c
>>
>>499328
>>B. The legendary pElvis style (Low risk, multi-roll)
>>C. Follow her lead (Low risk, single roll)
I'll add C to my choice as well
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>499332
>>499341
>>499345
You reach deep inside, and try to channel the spirit of the Skeleton King, pElvis...

(EVENT ROLL: Low risk, success 35+)
>>
>>499350
>85
Good all going to plan
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>499350
You hit some pretty damn nice pElvis style moves, visibly impressing Kitty. This could really happen; but now, it's time to show how in sync you two are. You attempt to mimic her moves, and...
>>
>>499365
It goes reasonably well. You two aren't going to win any dance contests any time soon, but for a club full of drunk monsters, it isn't half bad. When the track ends, Kitty is practically beaming at you, and she's pretty close to you. Is this it?

>A. Invite her home
>B. Ask to go to her place
>C. Let's dance some more
>D. Other
>>
>>499377
c
>>
>>499377
>A
Time to bone
>>
>>499377
A
>>
>>499377
>>A. Invite her home
>>
>>499377
Also get our briefcase.
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
Taking a while
dis gon b guud
>>
File: f04.jpg (49KB, 419x750px) Image search: [Google]
f04.jpg
49KB, 419x750px
>>499391
>>499386
>>499383
"Let's get out of here, shall we?" You whisper into Kitty's ear, brushing a skeletal hand along one of her tails.She once again blushes, but nods, and you begin to lead her out.

>>499407
On your way to the door, the bartender shouts to you. "Hey hollow-skull, you forgetting something?"

You turn, and she chucks your briefcase to you. You let out a laugh, and lead Kitty outside, hand on her waist. A taxi-hearse awaits the two of you.

You're dropped off at your apartment building, and things quickly go to the bedroom... turns out those seven tails mean something; Kitty is MAGIC. AS. FUCK.

Turns out, she can make her tits and ass can grow as big or as small as you like. Tiny little A cups to nice big double Ds, or even bigger. It's a night full of passionate boning, some of the best you've ever had. Moans, more sensual than usual, echo throughout the neighbourhood.

God damn, you're drained.
>>
>>499377
A

Hopefully she doesn't drug us and rob us.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>499441
It's Tuesday morning; 10am. No more work, and you had a real nice night with Kitty. Wait, where is Kitty? (EVENT ROLL)
>>
>>499465
You get up out of your messy, MESSY bed, and call out Kitty's name, half expecting your wallet to be gone and most of your shit missing.

Luckily, she's wearing your office shirt in the kitchen, eating some toast and awkwardly trying to avoid knocking things over with her tails. She doesn't exactly seem on top of the world, what with the drinking, but she still has a fairly happy glow from your night together.

>A. Chat happily, ask for future dates/boning sessions
>B. Boot her out
>C. Other
>>
>>499465
Making breakfast?!
Making sweet, tender breakfasts to us.
Or under the sheets bone job.
>>
>>499483
A
>>
>>499483
>A. Chat happily, ask for future dates/boning sessions
>>
>>499483
Aaaaaaaayy.
Future bone rattling.
>>
>>499496
>>499492
>>499488
"So, how about we do this again sometime? Hell, maybe dinner beforehand?" You say, leaning against rhe wall. You think you're smirking, although it's the same white skelegrin as always.

Kitty turns and smiles brightly at you, eyes shining. "I'd love to, Frankie! Sorry I didn't wake you, you seemed... worn out, after last night's fun..." She murmurs, letting out a giggle. She hands you a slip of paper with her number on it, and goes off to sort herself out.

You grab your phone off the hallway table and turn it on; a LOT of missed calls from Samuel. Oh yeah. You forgot about the photos. You think over what to do as you put Kitty's number in your contacts.

>A. Blackmail
>B. Publish online
>C. Delete
>D. Other
>>
>>499522
>Publish online

On an anonymous website ideally.

And blackmail is least likely to end well.
>>
>>499522
A. Blackmail
Niggas we need to use this to have him give us a give review for our new job, make us move higher up in the leader. I'm thinking Frankie should go be to the research center.
>>
>>499522
Changing to A

Screw it.
Why not.
>>
>>499522
>A
The fuck did he know it was us?
>>
>>499541
>>499546
Yes, we'll just use our favor and make sure we have a job, maybe we go into research just sit back in a lab coat all day.
>>
>>499537
>>499541
>>499546
You call Samuel back, and he picks up almost instantly. He sounds anxious, and it's almost difficult to hear what he says.

"Frankie, Frankie, is that you? I was in the office last night, just, uh, taking care of some, uh, work, and I thought I heard your voice. Were you, uh, did you come by again after you left, by any chance?" He sputters out.

>A. Go through with the blackmail
>B. Lie and deny
>C. Hang up
>D. Other
>>
>>499522
delete
>>
>>499552
>A

Bone puns while we do it.
>>
>>499552
>>A. Go through with the blackmail
Samuel my man, you must have saw my work leave. Now thinking back to it I would love me to have a nice lab coat job. Can we set something up?
>>
>>499560
We goin calcium research and development!
>>
>>499560
Supporting. Be subtle.
>>
>>499552
>A we are Tyler Durden now
"Yeah and I've been washing my eye holes out with soap ever since."
>>
>>499566
>>499570
Yeah you understand, it'll have way more room for advancement and lot more benefits just cuz we smart or people think we are with our new lab coat.

Who doesn't love a skeleton in the science lab?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>499557
>>499560
>>499566
>>499571

You take a deep breath, and begin to speak. "I did, and i've been washing my damn eye holes out ever since. But that's besides the point; I saw some things, and get this through your thick skull. You're boned. And as much as it'd tickle my funny bone to mess you about, I think you're gonna help me out. After all, your wife is a real nice lady. I wouldn't want her to be collateral damage just because you're upset." (EVENT ROLL)
>>
>>499585
Don't worry if the police come for the blackmail, we just delete the pictures or send them to his wife before the cops come so we both are boned.
Either way he was no way we tried to blackmail him.
>>
>>499585
You hold the phone shakily next to your skull. Are you sure you delivered that well enough?

Samuel's voice has taken on a steely tone. "Eat shit and die again, bonehead. Don't you fucking dare talk about my wife. I love her with all my heart, even if I do bad things sometimes. If I see you again, i'll tear you limb from limb, got that? I'm not doing a fucking thing for you. Ever." With that, he ends the call.

That didn't go very well. At least Kitty wasn't around to hear it.

>A. Do something about Samuel/the pictures
>B. Get sorted and head out
>C. Go on your laptop
>D. Other
>>
>>499603
>D make a copy of the pic and text him one.

He needs to understand what kind of situation he's in.
>>
>>499610
Nah right now he doesn't know about the pic, so it's best to lay low, and give him same time to time who he's massing with.

>>499603
>C. Go on your laptop
Let's go look for jobs since we're are jobless.
>>
C. Yes let's look for a new job.
>>
>>499617
Supporting. We can get our revenge later.
>>
>>499617
>>499634
>>499631

You boot up the laptop and head to Boogle. You feel the urge to get a more satisfying job now that you're free of the office hellhole you were in, but what do you search for?

>A. Manual labor jobs
>B. Another office job
>C. Crazy shit
>D. Spooky jobs
>E. Other
>>
>>499641
>>E. Other
We be a Science Skekel, we'll get a lab coat and everything.
>>
>>499641
Jobs that let us wear a lab coat.

Wanna be a skelecoat.
>>
>>499641
>>D. Spooky jobs
time to get back to the basics
>>
>>499641
E. Weed sellers, so we could start selling some weed ourselves.
>>
>>499641
c cray shit
i wanna get be a mad scientist
>>
>>499642
>>499644
>>499656
You're not all that qualified, but you kinda want to go out and learn the SCIENCE of spooky, while making some money. You look over the options, and this is what stands out.

>A. Possible Deth-amphetamine dealing on Legslist
>B. Spooktek lab assisstant
>C. Mad scientist acting role
>D. Assorted ads to browse (Other)
>>
>>499663
A. We den drug sellah boiz now
>>
>>499663
>B

Only the spookiest of spook gear!
>>
Also if our job search doesn't go good, we could always go to the military, namely the air force since that the safest branch to go. Since we're just going to sit at base all day.

>>499663
>B. Spooktek lab assisstant
Dealing drugs will land us in hot water with the cops. Lab Coat where we go.
>>
>>499663
>>B. Spooktek lab assisstant
Gotta start somewhere, and there are plenty of opportunities for shenanigans
>>
>>499663
b a lab assistant job would be great to start you science career and to learn some shit
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>499669
>>499669
>>499670
>>499672
>>499681
Spooktek sounds ideal for the whole lab coat wearing thing, and assistant means you can watch and learn a lot more than actually doing anything. You send off an email applying for the position, and... (EVENT ROLL)
>>
>>499693
CEO of spooktek confirmed.
>>
>>499693
oh hell yes
>>
>>499693
You instantly get a reply back! It's straight from the head of Spooktek, Phil Stakes, himself. Apparently they have a shortage of assistants, so you're being brought on for a premium wage.

In addition, you have been selected for the "Spooktek Future+" program, where the finest men and women Spooktek had to offer tutor you on their products and research, as well as allowing experimentation within their facilities.

And the best part is? Flexible schedules, and optional working from home. Niiiiiice.This is truely the power of attaching a good mugshot to your application.
>>
>>499706
Now, your first shift is 3pm Wednesday, and it's currently 12pm on a Tuesday. How are you going to spend the rest of the day?

>A. Chill out at home
>B. Head to town
>C. Research for Spooktek job
>D. Other
>>
>>499706
Everything has gone right!

Obviously RNG is planning to screw us later anons.

I
>>
>>499706
>C. Research for Spooktek job
Find out what our job goes, we need to see what they do, and make sure we go out and get some nice clothes for Wednesday for the first day on the job.
>>
>>499706
>C

Don't want to lose on this sweet job.
>>
>>499715
>>D. Other
Write an email to the boss informing him that you no longer will be working for him effective immediately. Add bone related puns about blackmail for the lulz
>>
>>499715
C we spooktek future+ now!
>>
>>499719
>>499725
>>499736
Seems like everything is pretty good; company is solid, minimal accidents, generally all around nice to employees. Lab coats are the only uniform, and even those can be customised. The job just seems to be helping out whichever nerd asks you to and drinking coffee when you're not.

The only worry is that Phil, the head of Spooktek, is locked into something of a rivalry with Stan "Mobs" Helsing, the CEO of Creeple Inc. That might cause some pressure in the future.

>A. Go out to town
>B. Stay in
>C. Browse Legslist
>D. Other
>>
>>499750
Call kitty.

Talk to her.
Mention the job.
Plan a date.
>>
>>499750
Get some of that high grade bone scrub out give yourself polish, gotta look fly for first day at work
>>
>>499750
C.
>>
>>499753
This but we should be shopping before the date, get us a Labcoat

>>499754
Job is Wednesday and right now it's noon on Tuesday so let's go shopping.

>>499750
>A. Go out to town
>>
>>499750
>>D. Other
Lets go back to work and quit with some flair!
>>
>>499735
>>499761
>If I see you again, i'll tear you limb from limb, got that?
Pretty sure we are already twice as quit.
>>
>>499754
>>499760
May as well head out and grab some things to look good for your new job tommorow. Visiting a few local places you know, you manage to grab a pre-owned labcoat and some bone polish for about 20 spirits.

>>499753

Strolling along the pavement, your thoughts turn to your night with Kitty. It may be soon, but you really want to see her again. Should you call her up and arrange a date? When for?

Inventory: Mobile phone w/ pics, Bone polish
Wealth: 380 Spirits

>A. Yes, today
>B. Yes, tommorow
>C. Nah, too needy
>D. Other
>>
>>499778
>B. Yes, tomorrow Dinner for two
This will be best since it'll be after our job, so we have something to tell Kitty
>>
>>499778

Seconding what >>499797 said.
>>
>>499778
Not today. We want to be well-rested for our job tomorrow.
>>
>>499797
Supporting.
>>
>C
If we seem to needy it'll ruin us, also we may be tired from our first day of work
>>
>>499797
>>499800
>>499801
Apologies for the delay, fell asleep.

You phone Kitty on your mobile, and she picks up on the second ring. You don't waste any time; "Tommorow night, we're going out for dinner. Text me your address and i'll pick you up after work. Wear something nice." You say confidently.

Kitty seems somewhat surprised by how direct you are, but it works. She agrees to the date, and after some small talk, you hang up, both you and her eager for tommorow.

It's currently 4pm on a Tuesday.

Wealth: 380 Spirits

>A. Go home
>B. Carry on looking around town
>C. Mess about on phone
>D. Other
>>
>>500247
>>B. Carry on looking around town
>>
>>500247
B
Let's get that high bone finish and find a nice place for dinner after work. Someplace with jaxz and smooth bone feels.
>>
>>500412
>>500435
There's still plenty of time in the day, so you decide to look around town some more.

Walking along, you spot a salon. It isn't your usual thing, but you decide to stop off and get some top-quality work done on your bones. By the end of it, you feel fresher than you have done in years, looking nearly spotless. Sadly, such treatment has a price, and sets you back 50 spirits.

Continuing your walk about, your thoughts turn to local restaurants nearby to take Kitty to on your date tommorow. Some of them may not even deserve to be called that.

Wealth: 330 Spirits

>A. Lá Gárgóylé Fáncy (High cost)
>B. Kentucky Fried Cannibalism (Low cost)
>C. Victor's Lab (Medium cost, filled with hipsters)
>D. Nah, i'll cook something at home (Varied cost, decide later)
>E. We can just order a pizza or some shit (Very low cost)
>>
>>500491
D
We can roll and if it's high, we are da bombest chef, if a low roll, we can scar it with our charm and humor and take her out to the Fancy Place. I suspect they wil require a reservation, so let's call ahead, male a later table with the chance we will show up late. It might cost more, but our new position as professional lab skelengton should help offset the costs soon.
>>
>>500548
*scrap it
>>
>>500491
>A. Lá Gárgóylé Fáncy (High cost)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>500553
>>500591
Another split; let's see what happens. 1 for home cooking, 2 for high class.
>>
>>500653
You realise that it might be both touching, and a lot cheaper, to just whip something together yourself. But how good are you at cooking? (EVENT ROLL)
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>500655
My fault, sorry. Let's try that again, shall we?
>>
>>500657
>>500655
Well, it's not like you're BAD, but you're not exactly a professional chef. You know a few decent recipes and they're... not lethal, at least. You can probably get away with it if you spruced up the apartment a little before the date.

Should you stick with home cooking for tommorow?

>A. Yeah, let's do it
>B. Nah, let's choose a place
>C. Wait, why don't we just ask Kitty?
>D. Other
>>
>>500670
A. Go buy some fine wine and candles and shit, if we don't have them.
>>
>>500686
Good god, this date is hurting your wallet. Hitting up a few of the more regal shops in town, you find some deep purple candles and vintage bloodwine, which sets you back another 60 spirits.

It is currently 8pm on a Tuesday. Remember, work starts 3pm tommorow. How should you spend the rest of your evening?

Wealth: 270 Spirits

>A. Shop 'til you drop
>B. Done for the day, go home
>C. Enjoy the nightlife of New Haunt
>D. Other
>>
>>500754
B
>>
>>500754
B
>>
>>500761
>>500801
It's been a relatively productive day, but now it's time for you to head on back to the apartment. You check your phone as walk throught the door; no new messages or missed calls, currently 9pm. There's a small leaflet on the floor entitled "An Intro to Terror". Must be some sort of course or product being shilled. You pick it up and place it on the hallway table.

Luckily, as a skeleton, you don't really need to sleep, but it DOES makes you feel good. You stand and ponder what to do.

>A. Go to bed
>B. Boot up the laptop
>C. Read leaflet
>D. Read book(s)
>E. Other
>>
>>500841
>>C. Read leaflet
>A. Go to bed
Read the leaflet then go to sleep
>>
>>500846
Seconding
>>
What time do we get off work tomarrow. And what time does kitty expect us?
And for tha matter do we have te ingridients to cook anything good?
>>
>>500841
>>500846
this
>>
>>500846
>>500922
>>500976
Looking over the leaflet, it seems to be a special offer to try out the first lesson of a local spooking and scaring study group for free. An address and contact info are on the back; maybe you should check it out. They run on Thursdays and Sundays.

>>500970
You were told that your shift tommorow should end by 7pm, so you planned to call Kitty afterwards and tell her you'd fetch her at 8. With any luck, that should be fine.

Being a skeleton and eating for pleasure more than anything else, your cupboards have more junk food than ingredients. Still, you have some pasta, rice, bread, and assorted tins of meat and veg. Nothing too special but you could probably throw something together if you grab some stuff on the way home tommorow.

With that, you decide to go to bed for the night. What do you dream about?

>A. Being spooky
>B. Kitty
>C. Dolla dolla bills ya'll
>D. Nightmare
>E. Other
>>
>>500998
>A. Being spooky
>>
>>500998
>>A. Being spooky
>>
>>500998
Bein spooktastic.
The event sounds cool. Let's mention it to Kitty on our date.
Looks like we have the ingredients to make a shepherds pie. Easy, real easy.
If others agree, we COULD make it special by picking up some actual shepherd at the local butcher.
Costly, but worth it in return.
>>
>>501050
If we're going to try something special, I think we should have a backup if our roll is horrible. That way we still have something to eat, but I agree to the idea. Also for meat it's from sheep not the real shepherd himself.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>501014
>>501017
>>501050
As you imagine your eyes closing and feel your nonexistent breathing slowing down, you begin to slip into a dream about being spooky. With a skeletal snore, in your dream... (EVENT ROLL)
>>
>>501065
...you try to scare a child, and he laughs at you. Turns out, for some you thought a unicorn outfit would be appropriate for this, and you were oh so very wrong. Various hijinks ensue, each ending in an unsuccessful spook.

When you wake, you feel like you lost out on a chance for an insight into methods of spookery. Oh well.

It is 9am on a Wednesday. Your shift is at 3pm.

>A. Go get ready for the day
>B. Stay in bed
>C. Go boot up the laptop
>D. TV is my best friend
>E. Other
>>
>>501059
I was aiming for word play, "actual shepherd!", but maybe kitsune like sheep better. But let's have a backup. Maybe takeout and a cheesy horror film on our ectoplasm big screen if our cooking end bad.
>>
>>501081
>>>A. Go get ready for the day
Get them bones all polish up and ready to go. We should also make sure we got everything ready for our date.

>>501083
Yeah, and you always have a different ID when you post why is that? Phone poster?
>>
>>501081
>>A. Go get ready for the day
>>
>>501081
E
Do last minute shopping, get the house clean. It will give us instant gratification as well as bolster a good attitude and work ethic for the rest of the day.
>>
>>501091
Yup, phone. I mostly get to skip captcha, but sometimes catch a ban. I have to at least put up a name so op can follow my train of suggestion. Pl stands for Phantom Lancer, which someone told me is a lion who can create multiples of itself, referencing the fact that without a name, it seems most of the "different" are unique individuals, when they are actually me.
>>501091
I agree with the bone polish.
>>
>>501091
>>501094
>>501099
Yknow, if you're going to work AND have a date, you really need to look your best. You go clean yourself up, ensuring every part of you is unblemished and clear, and apply some bone polish to some key areas. Skull, hands, and of course, pelvis.

>>501121
As you go to get dressed, you briefly ponder about ghost animal cloning. Shrugging, you cast it from yours thoughts as you get dressed, ensuring you wear your labcoat.

Damn, you look good.

How are you going to kill more time before work? It is now 10am.

>A. Clean up the apartment
>B. Head to town
>C. Boot up the laptop
>D. Other
>>
>>501150
>>A. Clean up the apartment
>>B. Head to town
Clean up the place set everything up for the dinner, the candles will of course be unlit, and let's go to town to buy some food for the dinner.
>>
>>501150
>A. Clean up the apartment
And let's think about what our spookalicious dinner will consist of.
>>
>>501193
>>501158
Clean up and think about dinner prep while we head into town.
>>
>>501150
>>A. Clean up the apartment

Sounds like the best choice to keep further scoring with Kitty
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>501158
>>501193
>>501217
>>501237
You decide it's a good idea to clean up before Kitty comes over later. You get to work, and... (EVENT ROLL)
>>
>>501247
You manage to clean the apartment pretty thoroughly, but it takes you a while. By the time you're done, it's 1pm; only two hours until your shift. Crap.

>A. Risk going to town
>B. Go to work a little early
>C. Other
>>
>>501284
Make sure we have a takeout number ready when we get back home.
>>
>>501284
>>
>>501284
>B
Don't risk shit
>>
Would we have enough time to pickup some ingridients on our way to pick up kitty? It's an hour right but how far is from work>store>kitty's place>home

Go to work a little early
>>
>>501289
>>501300
>>501305
>>501308
Better safe than sorry. You grab your phone, wallet, a pen and empty your briefcase of the crap from your old job. Time to shine.

On the walk over, you Boogle some takeaway places on your phone, juuuust in case you fuck up later.

You arrive, and Spooktek looks pretty fucking cool. You think it's almost like something out of a sci-fi film, all white curves and blue neon. But how exactly does your day go?

Give me three rolls for three tasks.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>501328
>>
>>501308
This. If we have time after work, we should pick up ingredients before picking up Kitty.
Also, rollin for the first time!
>>
>>501337
Roll my man
>>
>>501337
Dice+1d100
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>501328
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>501328
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>501341
>>
>>501350
Damn case sensitive. Can we keep the high roll???
>>
>>501353
>Give me three rolls for three tasks.
We suck on one task
We're the best in another
We're a bit good at another
>>
>>501361
Eh, they will see our promise!
>>
>>501332
First up, you get asked by Professor Oak the dark dryad to assist with his genetic research. You end up making a freak of nature that gets put down after attacking several security personnel.

>>501345
Luckily, your next task goes really well. You and Dr. Doome, a banshee, has you help her with an experiment in audio-based spookery. If this were an RPG, you feel like your spook level will forever be +2 for screaming. In addition, she seems to be somewhat flirty with you the whole time.

>>501348
Shortly after, you are asked to clean up the blood from your earlier mistake. You do so, somewhat embarassed, but all is forgiven.

>>501350
You end the day drinking coffee with Dr. Doome, since your tasks for the day are finished.
>>
>>501417
Well, it's 7pm, and your shift is done. We were going to call Kitty and say we'd get her by 8pm, but we could always change.

>A. Call and do it for 8pm
>B. Call and do it for 9pm
>C. Don't call at all, blow her off
>D. Other
>>
>>501432
Let's keep our word
>>
>>501432
>>
>>501437
This, stick to our word.
>>
>>501437
This.
Since Dr. Doome seems to have a positive feedback, pun intended, with us, ask her where we can pick up some good local produce as celebration for a good first day of work. DO NOT MENTION IT'S FOR A DATE.
>>
>>501417
Also, tell her we can't wait to hear her howling, flirtatiously before we leave.
>>
>>501448
>>501460
We should just stick with the fox lady since she was 7 tails and is super powerful with magic. That shit will help us more ways than 1. I don't want to risk it with the banshee because we work with her.
>>
>>501437
>>501441
>>501443
You ring up Kitty, and are swiftly greeted by her cheery voice. After exchanging pleasantries, you inform her that dinner is going to be at your place at 8pm. The enthusiasm in your voice is what wins her over; she'll be there.

What do you do in the meantime?

Inventory: Phone w/ pics, Pen, Work briefcase
Wealth: 280 Spirits

>A. Go shopping
>B. Head home
>C. Go get Dr. Doome's number :^)
>D. Other
>>
>>501494
>>A. Go shopping

Only the highest quality ingredients and scented candles for our lady
>>
>>501494
>A. Go shopping
Get the ingredients quick and go home. We only have a hour.

>>501501
We already have candles.
>>
>>501463
True. Let her flirt, but we are a skeleton of strong bones and they are in the maw of Kitty.
>>501494
A, let us commence the last hour shopping and pick up Kitty afterwards
>>
>>501494
A
>>
>>501505
>>501509
>>501531
>>501501
If you want to impress, you're gonna need to cook something good. Something that a kitsune would like. You aren't sure of their diet, but you assume it's vaguely fox-like, unless Kitty is a vegetarian. Jogging to the closest supermarket, your mind races as you try to decide what to cook.

(WINNER TAKES ALL CHOICE; Highest 1d100 roll decides option)
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>501549
Peppered Beef with Pasta
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>501555
I can beat this...
A can of mystery meat!
>>
>>501555
(100 roll - SPECIAL EVENT)
You settle on making peppered beef and pasta.

Just outside the store, you spot a wallet on the ground! Nobody is nearby, so you pick it up and look inside. No forms of ID or bank cards, but there's a good 300 spirits in there. You pocket it.

Heading inside, your luck continues. Every ingredient you need is on sale, so some top tier beef sirloin only sets you back 5 spirits! You gather up some onion, bell pepper and tomato sauce too, which costs another 5.

With your frozen grin reflecting how you feel, you head home. It only took you 20 minutes to grab all the stuff; plenty of time.

Give me a roll for cooking and a roll for decoration.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>501604
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>501604
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>501604
Cooking roll...
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>501604
Let's make the most spookylicious meal
>>
>>501608
Unfortunately, your cooking skills shine through. Which means the meal kinda sucks. The meat is a tad too tough, the pasta is overcooked, and all the pepper on it makes you feel like you'd be sneezing a lot if you still had a nose. At least it's high quality enough to not poison her.

>>501610

Luckily, you can make it so it SEEMS to be good. After all, you taste with your eyes before your mouth, don't you? Presentation is pretty nice. In the last ten minutes or so, you set up those fancy candles earlier. Everything looks pretty good to you.

>>501629
You have a minute or two, so you try to improve Kitty's meal a little...

>>501635
And end up improving it a lot. Turns out a couple of herbs and spices reduce the pepper taste to bearable levels. It isn't perfect, due to your original failure, but it's better.
>>
>>501641
A knock at your door; Kitty is here, and this time she's wearing a nice deep emerald dress that shows off her figure. Your labcoat and office wear seem almost casual in comparison.

Speaking of your labcoat, she giggles softly when she sees it. Bitches love labcoats.

>A. Compliment her and invite her in
>B. Play it cool brah
>C. Shut the door in her face
>D. Other
>>
>>501658
A. Lay it on thick.
>>
>>501658
>>A. Compliment her and invite her in
Tell her we have some great news to share with her.
>>
>A. Compliment her and invite her in
>>
>>501658
>>A. Compliment her and invite her in
>>
>>501658
Aaaaaaaay
>>
>>501658
>A
Who in the hell would pick C?
>>
>>501666
>>501667
>>501675
>>501684
>>501711
>>501716
You tell her she looks beautiful, and invite her inside. Her face lights up when she sees the area you've set up for your meal together. You let her sit first, and tuck her chair in for her.

Taking your seat, you ponder what to talk about.

>A. Your new job
>B. Ask about her
>C. Assorted chatter
>D. Other
>>
>>501736
B
>>
>>501736
>>B. Ask about her
Always make the lady make special, women love being asked about there day. After we tell her about our job.
>A. Your new job
>>
>>501736
B first then A, need her to know you care for her then talk about yourself
>>
>>501736
let the lady talk first, then give her the news
>B
Then
>A
>>
>>501739
>>501741
>>501747
>>501751
You ask Kitty what she does for a living, leaning forward and watching her soft lips as she speaks. "I actually run a store that sells herbal remedies, how about you?" She says, almost shyly.

This is your cue.

>A. Brag
>B. Matter of fact
>C. Casual
>D. Other
>>
>>501806
>D
Say it happily, proud, but not in a bragging way
>>
>>501806
C. Casual

No need to brag.
>>
>>501816
Support this
>>
>>501806
>>C. Casual, and Happily since it's like a dream job.
We're wearing our lab coat it's kind of a red flag that we work with science.
>>
>>501806
C. Happy but relaxed
>>
>>501818
>>501824
>>501878
"Wow, that seems like a pretty cozy job. Apart from, y'know, the paperwork side of things. I just started working at Spooktek myself." You say, as Kitty eats a mouthful of beef. She seems pleasantly surprised by both your statement and the quality of the meal. Once she's finished, she smiles across the table, twirling her hair.

-Rest of the dinner comes tommorow, it's late for me lads. See you next time on SPOOKQUEST.-
>>
>>501957
I can't wait for the next spunky spooks!
>>
>>501957
Damn, i am madly impressed and quite happy with how our high rolls have seemed to help us out! Looks like it was a good idea to hit that bar after the last day on the job!
>>
>>501957
This is a good quest.
>>
>>501957
Real good quest, and I was the one that voted for the bitch slap in the start, but it turned out great.
>>
>>503054
The fates aligned well with your choice Inky.
>>
>>503069
Well the first choice was just to test the QM, if he follows the votes or railroad us. He did well.
>>
>>503075
What did you expect?mOP's name is Spookmaster, and this is a quest about a skellington. Only the best QMs know the secrets of true skelespookery
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

Come back to your people!
>>
RIP thread
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

I want my spooks. Only niggas leave their quest
>>
YOUR CALLS HAVE SUMMONED ME, MY CHILDREN. Spooks resume shortly, my apologies.
>>
>>501957
You've told Kitty about spooktek and all seems well for the moment. She happily tucks into your mediocre-decent meal, more interested in chatting and flirting with you across the table than the quality of the peppered beef. Regardless, the meat was a good choice for dinner; she finishes everything. You finish too, thanks to the technical wonder that is the necknet.

How should you finish off the date?

>A. Lets make things official, tfw foxgf
>B. She can stay for the night but lets not get serious
>C. Walk her to the door politely
>D. Get the fuck out of my apartment
>E. Other
>>
>>507334
>>A. Lets make things official, tfw foxgf
:^)
>>
>>507334
A, we gotta get foxgirl this place.
>>
>>507343
>>507352
Let's make this interesting, shall we? Give me two 1d100 rolls. One for Frankie, one for Kitty.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>507388
NIGGA
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>507388
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

Fuuuck. Can I reroll?
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

Rip relationship
>>
>>507392
>>507399
It's not a refill if it's the same guy is it?
>>
>>507392
>>507399
I'll take the first roll but not the second since you constantly roll for everything. Might make a rule about that sorta thing next thread.

You stumble over your words, nerves catching up to you. Well, you imagine if you had actual nerves that would be your excuse, anyways. "So, um, Kitty? I-I was wondering if you maybe, uh, wanted to like, make this thing we have, um, official?" You finally spit out. Not quite as smooth as usual.

>>507414
Luckily, Kitty understands you perfectly well, and is absolutely ECSTATIC. She lets out a noise someone from Jumpan would describe as a "squee". Her tails move about enthusiastically and she lets out a high pitched yes.

You didn't do it as stylishly as you could, but you have a girlfriend. Kitty stays the night, and you wake up with your bones aching and the usual grin on your skull.

It's 10am on a Thursday. No work. And isn't that study group happening at some point? Anyways, how should you start the day?

>A. Off to town
>B. Boot up the laptop
>C. Read
>D. Practice spooking in the mirror
>E. Other
>>
>>507447
>>>E. Other
Check out the study ground thing
>>
>other
If kitty is up say good morning and ask if she wasts some breakfast then make some bacon then maybe ask if she has work and needs a drop off on the way to scare class
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>507462
>>507452
These. I can did it
Do we roll?
>>
>>507480
Rolls occur as event rolls, tie breakers, or when called for. This varies based on actions taken.

Currently i'd say those two E. votes are somewhat contradictory, so if you swing the vote we can move on.
>>
>>507528
D
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>507452
>>507462
>>507546
Tie roll, 1-3 in order of posting.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>507560
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>507560
Wrong dice, sorry.
>>
Op is the study ground the same as scare class?
>>
>>507569
Study group
>Looking over the leaflet, it seems to be a special offer to try out the first lesson of a local spooking and scaring study group for free. An address and contact info are on the back; maybe you should check it out. They run on Thursdays and Sundays.
From a few posts before, they do spooking
>>
I think I was thinking of that when I posted not scare class. I was just thinking we might as well drop kitty off on te way to in and get a few more good bf points
>>
>>507569
Yes, study group/scare class is the same thing that you saw on the leaflet. Terms get use interchangeably.

>>507563
Tie rolls get taken care of by me, friend. I'll call if I want rolls.

>>507566
>>507546
Tie roll from me indicates the D option, see? Apologies if this stuff isnt quite as clear as ideal, feel free to give feedback.

After some internal debate, you decide to go to your bathroom mirror and practice your spooking skills. After all, practice makes perfect, right? Your work yesterday gave you some insight into audio spookery, but there are so many more options. What do we practice?

>A. Audio spookery
>B. Visual spookery
>C. Spooky movements
>D. Spooky speech
>E. Other
>>
>>>B. visual spookery
>>
>>507581
>>B. Visual spookery
>>
>>507581
>B. Visual spookery
>>
>>507593
>>507598
>>507606
Looks are important. You're reminded of that dream you had about yourself trying to spook in a unicorn outift; you don't want that to happen in real life. You don't want Kitty to see this just yet, so you close the door, and grab your makeup kit.

Give me three rolls for each stage of the practice; give a brief description of what Frankie looks like if you wish to.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>507648
Black face it will scare anyone
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>507648
Put some flesh on our bones.
>>
>>507648
Big red lips
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>507665
>>
>>507650
>>507660
>>507670
Blackface spookiest makeup confirmed
kek
>>
>>507650
You start off with a classic; a dark, shadowy, ominous skull. It uses a hell of a lot of black makeup, but you pull it off with a head so dark it puts Martin Luther Thing to shame. You consider reciting the "I haunt a dream" before remembering your window is open and one of your neighbouring apartments has a black-skull zombie in it. Still, pretty damn spooky.

>>507660
Slipping out to the kitchen briefly, you notice some beef sirloin left on the side that you didn't end up using. Hacking it up and taking it back to the bathroom, you slap it on our face trying to look like a bloody corpse. It could be worse, but you still look like the dumpster from a Kentucky Fried Cannibalism.

>>507665
Taking the meat off, you smudge some red over your jaw and teeth to try and mimic great big red lips. It ends up looking like you tried to eat lipstick. It looks even worse when you recall that you haven't washed off the blackface; still, you suppose, it looks kinda spooky in a "what the fuck" way.

>A. Wash everything off
>B. Go show Kitty
>C. Head outside
>D. Other
>>
>>507695
>A. Wash everything off
>D. Other
Let's not show Kitty our black face but let's take a picture of it.
>>
>>507695
B. She needs to know what she's dealing with.
>>
>>wash everything off
>make breakfast and ask kitty if she has work today and if she needs a ride
>>
>>507722
+1 on the breakfast
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>507701
>>507706
>>507722
>>507727
Kitty miiiight be into it, but you don't feel like risking it. Still, you snap a photo of yourself for later spook training.

Heading out of the bathroom, Kitty bumps into you, having not long woken up. She's dressed but still a bit disorientated; you offer to make her breakfast, and she asks for toast. Luckily, that's well within your cooking ability.

After sharing the first meal of the day together, Kitty sadly says she needs to get going; she needs to open up the store.You kiss as well as a skeleton and a kitsune can, and you tell her to have a good day.

Suddenly, you feel your phone buzz in your pocket! You take it out, and see that today is... (EVENT ROLL)
>>
>>507743
The voting day for the president of the United Spooks! Donald Lump or Killary Witchton; two candidates each with their own unique traits and goals. The question is; do you really care?

>A. Let's go vote
>B. Turn on the news, dont want to go out
>C. I really don't give a damn
>D. Other
>>
>>507764
>>A. Let's go vote
Well go vote of Donald
>>
>>507764
D- look up their stances on underage spooking.
A- vote for the pro underage sppoking candidate.
>>
>>>C
We hae better things to do than vote for a douch and a turd sandwhich
>>
>>507764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
>>
>>507796
>>507787
Just know guys Kitty is "Japanese" since the creature she is come from Japan, and a pro tip Japs love trump senpai
>>
>>507787
Spooking is an activity for all ages.

>>507796
You briefly reflect on the awfulness of the political machine. Still, you like to feel like you matter even slightly.

>>507767
>>507787
You head to the voting station, and after waiting out the lines, finally get to cast your vote. What do you do? Who do you want to be president of the United Spooks?

>A. Witchton
>B. Lump
>C. Look through the third party candidates
>D. Fuck em, i'm throwing my hat in the ring
>E. Other
>>
>>507848
>B. Lump
>>
>>507848
>B. Lump
Kitty is Japanese and people from Spook Japan love Lump Senpai.
>>
>>507848
D. We're going to be living in the fright house
>>
>>507848
E. Bernie Spookers.
>>
>>507848
B
Walls
>>
>>507865
This. Burned Spooker
>>
>>507854
>>507856
>>507880
You think it through for a while and eventually settle on voting for Donald Lump. Who DOESN'T want to make the united spooks great again? On your way out, you get a cute little sticker to show that you've voted.

Thanks to the efficiency of modern politics, you should know the results by Sunday. Keep an eye on the news.

It's currently midday on Thursday. What should you do now that you're done with politics?

>A. Walk about town
>B. Chat to some fellow voters
>C. Go home
>D. Other
>>
>>>D.Go to scare class
>>
>>507912
>B. Chat to some fellow voters
>A. Walk about town
I want to see what type of creatures are fellow Donald Lump supporters are. Then we go to learn more about spooks and maybe check out kitty shop since we don't have work today.
>>
>>507921
Change my vote to this
>>
>>507921
>>507958
I was about to do a tie roll but it looks like we have a decision.

You decide to go check the spook class. A quick Boogle of the course name on your phone directs you to some sort of lecture hall that appears to have been loaned out for the day; what appears to be a zombie in a cheap suit is greeting people who go in, but it seems like he's buff as hell underneath. Might not be wise to make him angry.

You walk up to the door, and the zombie enthusiastically shakes your hand, even though you never offered it to him. He seems pretty fresh; still has all his hair. "Sup my man, welcome to the INTRO TO TERROR, our beginner class for anybody who feels the need to get their SPOOK ON. I'm Jim R. Ustles, but you can call me Jimmy. All my friends do. Take a seat and we'll start in a sec." He blurts out, surprisingly fast for a walking corpse.

How do you react?

>A. Genuine enthusiasm
>B. Polite thanks
>C. Nod and take your seat
>D. Mock enthusiasm
>E. Be a dick
>F. Other

-Thread is slowing down and once again it's late; this may be it for tonight if things dont pick up.-
>>
>>508010
>>A. Genuine enthusiasm
Stop lurking and vote
>>
>>508010
A
No
>>
>>508010
A!
>>
>>>A.
>>
>>508016
>>508034
>>508062
>>508078
You imagine yourself grinning in a positive way, and not just as your default expression, lending a happy tone to your voice. "Thanks Jimmy, i'm really looking forward to all this. It should hopefully be a lot of fun." You say, shaking his hand back. He smiles and nods to you, and you head off to take a seat roughly in the middle of the room.

As you try to get comfy in the stiff and unforgiving seat, Jimmy heads up to the stage and takes hold of the microphone. "Now, I know the lot of you want to get straight into things, but we luckily managed to get someone in as a guest speaker for this session!" He declares. "Ladies and gents, introducing to you, your host for your intro to pure TERROR, DOC DOOME!"

And she walks out onto the stage in front of you, wearing the same lab coat she was when you met her at work. This... is probably going to be uncomfortable.

-Yeah, that's gonna be it for the moment. If my internet doesn't cut out tommorow i'l start things a little earlier. And on that cliffhanger, good night.-
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>508121
Come back Spook
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>508121
Come back! Rolling for you to come back!

Also, it's time to ruin this skeleton.
Let's flirt...
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>508121
I need my spooks
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>508121
Give us the spooks!
>>
>>508310
>>508388
>>509059
Your spooky overlord has returned, earlier than usual, as promised.

The banshee thanks Jimmy and he takes a seat off to the side. Doome clears her throat. "Hello everyone, and thank you for coming. My name is Victoria Doome, and I work as part of the local Spooktek branch. I specialise in audio-based terror, but have a fairly deep understanding of all forms of fear, as befits my position." She states, calmly and clearly. She casts her eyes over the crowd, seemingly without issue until her eyes flicker back and meet yours. Or the lack thereof. Her steady attitude falters briefly, and for a brief second, you see worry on her face, before she recollects herself.

She carries on, but you wonder if you should do something.

>A. Blow a kiss
>B. Make stupid faces
>C. Sit and listen
>D. Other
>>
>>509165
>C. Sit and listen
Better not fuck around.
>>
>>509238
Slow start, eh?

You keep still and don't react, merely focusing on the lessons you came to recieve. Doome spends a good hour or so discussing the base mechanics behind fear and different basic methods to inspire it in others. Not quite as in depth as what you learned at work, but that's to be expected; it's merely a taster for the actual course. You assume the more complex lectures and activities come once you pay up for more.

The lecture ends rather abruptly, with Jimmy letting Doome know her time is up and thanking everyone for coming. Well, what now?

>A. Talk to others who attended
>B. Talk to Jimmy
>C. Talk to Doome
>D. Leave
>E. Other
>>
>>509275
A
>>
>>509275
Yeah, A.
Or try to catch up to Doome then talk to others.
>>
>>509275
A
>>
>>509293
>>509297
>>509306
You feel like you should learn what sort of person attends these classes before you decide whether or not to come back. There are a few people milling about nearby that seem interesting; which of them do you like the looks of?

>A. Alligator man in shorts and tank top
>B. Walking scarecrow
>C. Midget demon
>D. Nevermind, they all seem shitty
>E. Other
>>
>>509309
D
Low tier shits. We got better shit to do then converse with these mooks.
Nah, let's talk to the scarecrow.
>>
>>>C. Manlet demon
We need a bro that makes us look even better
>>
>>509309
A
>>
>>509309
A
>>
>>509309
>A. Alligator man in shorts and tank top
>>
>>509335
>>509354
You decide the alligator man looks interesting. You walk up to him, inspecting his patchy scaled skin and unusually large jaw, and prepare to speak. Before you can, however, he notices you and begins to bellow in your face. "DUDE, HOLY SHIT, THAT WAS SO AWESOME! THAT DOCTOR SCIENCE LADY WAS ALL LIKE, BOO, AND I WAS ALL LIKE, AHHH, AND OH DUDE, SUCH A COOL SPEECH! AMAZING, RIGHT?!" He shouts, like a shotgun of noise and rotten meat breath. Pretty intense.

How do you respond?

>A. Match his excitement
>B. Politely agree
>C. Ask him what his fuckin' problem is
>D. 360 and walk away
>E. Other
>>
>>509366
>A. Match his excitement
>>
>>509366
A
>>
>>509366
Guess we match him
A
>>
>>509371
>>509406
>>509410
You take a deep breath in preparation. You aren't quite sure if you're micking the guy or if you genuinely feel his hype, but here it goes. "Dude? Dude. That speech... WAS AWESOME. WHEN SHE SAID ABOUT THE MECHANICS OF CREEPING? I NEARLY LOST IT BRO, LIKE DAMN! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?" You shout back, earning you some odd looks from people not involved in your conversation.

The alligator man grins, showing off an array of sharp teeth that seem very awkwardly scattered around his mouth. "FUCK YEAH DUDE, LOVED IT! I GET YOU!" He shout back. You both throw verbal fossils at each other like an advertisement from the 80s and laugh a little together. He says his name is Larry, and he gives you his number so you two can go get a beer together sometime.

That was fun. Seems like most of the others have filtered out, but Jimmy and Doome are still stood about talking.

>A. Leave for home
>B. Join Jimmy and Doome
>C. Go out and look about town
>D. Other
>>
>>509442
>B. Join Jimmy and Doome
>>
>>509442
B
>>
>>509442
B join em
>>
>>509444
>>509451
You stroll over to the pair and slap Jimmy on the back, still pretty cheery from your chat with Larry, and flash a smile at Doome.

But how are they feeling? Give me a roll for Larry and a roll for Doome.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>509528
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>509528
>>
>>509530
Jimmy seems kinda tired. You get the feeling he does these sessions a lot; must be hard keeping up a smile for every one of them. Still, he has a smile and a nod left in him to spare for you.

>>509538
Doome, however, is a bit more... passionate. She strides over to you, hooks one of your bony arms around her waist and lays her head on your chest before you even know what's going on. "Jim, this is the guy I was telling you about! He works at Spooktek with me. I get to see his cute little skull for a few hours every time I have a shift; I think we're gonna get going now. He must want a private lesson, and i'm MORE than happy to give it to him." She smugly declares. She leads your disorientated self away from the zombie.

Well... what now?

>A. Ask what the hell she thinks she's doing
>B. Go along with it
>C. Play it up
>D. Detach yourself from her and talk to Jimmy
>E. Other
>>
>>509577
>>>A. Ask what the hell she thinks she's doing
We got a girlfriend
>>
>>509592
This, but not so rudely. We don't want to get fired from our new job.
>>
>>509592
This nicely
>>
>>509592
supportin
>>
>>509592
>>509599
>>509630
>>509646
You don't pull away in case there was a problem with Jimmy or something, but you aren't happy. Under your breath you start speaking to Doome. "What exactly do you think you're doing? We're not dating; hell, I only met you yesterday. Seriously." You murmur.

She seems oddly shocked. "What are you saying, Frankie? I thought we had something going on here. I just thought i'd take it to its logical next step and make a move." The banshee says.

Um... what?

>A. Crash this plane with no survivors
>B. Logical argument
>C. Play into the fantasy, string her along for a bit
>D. Say nothing and walk away
>E. Other
>>
>>509675
>B. Logical argument
We just meet, and I'm dating someone, so there can be no moves between us, and why would you want a skeletal? I got no feeling, there a way better creatures then me.
>>
>B. Logical
Your a wonderful girl and anyone would be lucky to have a girl like you take an interest in them but we are already in a relationship and think it would be disrespectful towards them both if we were to have a relationship with both
>if other anons agree maybe we can set her and our new lizard bro up later down the road
>>
>>509697
Supporting
>>
>>509697
Supporting, this is a better idea.
>>
>>509697
>>509701
>>509707
Once you two are through the door, you pull away from Doome. "Look, you seem like a great person, and I appreciate you showing interest in me, but i'm seeing someone. It really wouldn't be fair on you or the person i'm seeing to start something up right now." You explain. Doome's face is unreadable. Regardless, you carry on. "I'm sure that there's someone out there for you that would be perfect. After all..."

>A. Lie - Larry is into you
>B. Guess - Jimmy is into you
>C. General encouragement
>D. Other
>>
>>509762
>>D. Other
I got someone in mind my new lizard bro.
>>
>C
When we get out of this situation we can call up lizard bro and see what he thinks of her. Then at work we can be like
>we were talking to our buddy and he thinks your hot. Pretty cool guy, little ...excitable but nice guy

He did seem to enjoy her with how psyched he was about her saying boo
>>
>>509773
Supporting.
>>
>>509773
Well from what the lizard bro said he may be up to going with her, but like your idea it's best to ask.

>That speech... WAS AWESOME. WHEN SHE SAID ABOUT THE MECHANICS OF CREEPING? I NEARLY LOST IT BRO, LIKE DAMN! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
>>
>>509773
This, give her general encouragement but tell liz bro about her.
Tell her you do like her, and are genuinely interested in her, buuuut
You don't want to get into her pants.
You want to get into her head. First.

We should keep in mind that our goal is to be the spookiest, not a normie.
If Kitty dumps us, we can keep Doome as a second option and rise in the ranks of the company, even taking down Crappy Inc.
I mean, Creepy Inc.
>>
>>509773
Supporting
>>
>>509773
>>509778
>>509792
>>509793
"After all, you have a lot of good qualities. I'm sure you won't be single for long." You finish. Doome simply nods, not giving away anything. Hopefully she doesn't kill you or something. Y'know, kill you for the second time. Anyways, maybe Larry the alligator man is into her; that'd solve the issue. Doome walks off to her car as you stand about on the pavement deep in thought.

It is currently 2pm on a Thursday.

>A. Let's call up Larry RIGHT N O W
>B. Look around town
>C. Head home
>D. Go back inside to talk to Jimmy
>E. Other
>>
>>509824
>>A. Let's call up Larry RIGHT N O W
Let's go get that beer
>>
>>509824
B
We should go to Kitty's shop
>>
>A
Better we settle this problem before she makes our work life harder
>>
>>509824
A
Grab that brew and give him the deets.
>>
>>509827
>>509842
>>509850
>>509884
You call up Larry and he answers immediately. "OH SHIT MY DUDE, WHAT'S UP? WE PARTYING ALREADY?" He bellows down the line. Clearly he wants that beer, so you invite him to the Whiskey Werewolf. It's only a short walk away, so you meet him there fairly fast.

He looks semi-smashed already. How do we do this?

>A. Ask him to do it as a favor
>B. Say Doome is into him
>C. Ask if he's into her
>D. Shut up and drink
>E. Make bets
>F. Other
>>
>>510190
>>C. Ask if he's into her

>inb4 workplace sexual harassment
>>
>>510190
>C. Ask if he's into her

>>510231
Not yet :^)
>>
>>510190
C
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>510231
>>510232
>>510247
You mention Doome to Larry, and the boozed up lizard starts going on and on about how great her speech is. You definitely need a drink to keep up; the bartender laughs as you down your shot the moment you get it. God knows it helps you understand Larry's rant a little better.

On the subject of DATING Doome though
... (EVENT ROLL)
>>
>>510308
-I've written this THREE TIMES. Fucking phone.-

Larry isn't as keen on dating Doome as he is on her speech, but he admits he'd be up for boning her. You tell him you know her personally and offer to set them up. Being a little tipsy, you give him the number of her department at Spooktek. That's definitely a good idea.

What now?

>A. SHOT SHOT SHOTS
>B. Afternoon dancing
>C. Leave
>D. Go to the bathroom
>E. Other
>>
>>510379
>>A. SHOT SHOT SHOTS
>>
>>510379
>A. SHOT SHOT SHOTS

As if there is another choice.
>>
>>510379
Pew pew pew
Shots shots shots
>>
>>510390
>>510402
>>510445
Even though it's still pretty early in the afternoon, you and Larry keep downing more and more booze. Keep going at this rate and you might kickstart a few events that you may not like.

>A. WAHEYEYEAH DONT STOP THE PARTY
>B. Dancing queen time
>C. To the shitter
>D. Other
>>
>>510467
>>C. To the shitter
QM want us to go to the bathroom like he's shilling for it let's go there.
>>
>>510467
To the shitter!
>>
>>510471
Hey, I just offer options and go from there. You don't have to go if you don't want to.
>>
>>510467
C shit
>>
>>510521
We know your plans, and were going to the shitter
>>
>>510521
I know what you have to do.
Shit.
>>
>>510471
>>510519
>>510522
>>510527
Being a skeleton, you don't actually piss or shit, but you feel like going to the bathroom anyways. It's even more of a shithole than you expected. What now?

>A. Clean dem bones
>B. Fake a shit
>C. Claim a stall with a certain feature
>D. Chat to people in stalls
>E. Other
>>
>>510728
>>A. Clean dem bones
>>
>>510728
>>C. Claim a stall with a certain feature
G-gloryholes?
>>
>>510743
maybe
>>
>>510728
A
>>
>>510728
A
After we clean up, let's fucking split and visit our Horo
>>
>>510743
Supporting.
>>
>>510826
Supporting
>>
C
I want to Know the secret of the stalls

If we go see her at work after only 2 dates she may think we are a bit stalkerish
>>
>>510728
E. Put our spook lessons to use
>>
>>510728
A
>>
>>510728
A
>>
File: Too Spook for me.gif (447KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Too Spook for me.gif
447KB, 640x480px
Spooky
>>
>>510797
>>510826
>>510945
>>512013
>>512296
You chuckle to yourself and stumble over to a sink. Running some hot water, you put far too much soap on your hands and laugh to yourself as you scrub your fingerbones, which inevitably leads to you scrubbing your arms and skull. Clearly the drinks are getting to you. The fun ends when you somehow get a blob of soapy water in your eye socket and spend the next five minutes breathing through clenched teeth and bitching, even though you don't actually breathe.

>A. Go back to Larry
>B. Dry off
>C. Fake shit
>D. Claim a stall
>E. Other
>>
>>512466
B then A
>>
>>512521
this
>>
>>512521
>>512567
You play about with the semi-functioning hand dryer until you feel moderately dry. Nothing quite like standing about in a warm breeze. That might be it for the bathroom; Larry is still out at the bar.

You go back to your seat, and Larry is rambling incoherently to the bartender, who looks like she REALLY doesn't want to be there. Better her than you.

>A. Another round, bar wench
>B. Disco inferno
>C. Join in the rambling
>D. Other
>>
>>512652
D let's go home
>>
>>512652
D
I'm sure he won't be coherent enough to tell we ditched him.
Let's walk downtown and see if Kitty is at work.
We should pick up lunch for us. Something with carbs so we can soak the alcohol but savory, for Kitty.
>>
>>512764
Second thia
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

D. Home

Does something happen on the way?
>>
>>512793
Event rolls are my thing, friend. Sorry.

>>512764
>>512768
>>512785
You decide to leave Larry alone with the bartender, chuckling softly as you push open the door and head out to the street. Maybe it's the booze, but the wind on your bones gives you a tingly feeling. The evening is still young.

It is currently 6pm on a Thursday.

>A. Stumble about town
>B. Go home
>C. Talk to strangers
>D. Other
>>
>>512859
B
We got be rest to be our spookiest.
>>
>>512859
B
Yeah, let's rest it off
If Doome is still flirty, we can't keep rebuffing her or we risk our job.
>>
>>512859
B
>>
>>512901
>>512955
>>512984
You decide to stumble back home and have fun there, or maybe sleep it off. Walking along the path, you notice a side alley that could act as a possible shortcut. Do you go down it?

>A. Yeah, why not
>B. Fuck that shit
>>
>>512991
A
Yeah, why not?
>>
>>B.
We gonna get jumped if we go in there and we are drunk so probably a - to rolls
>>
>>512991
>B. Fuck that shit
Not going to get robbed over 600 credits just to fuck around in a alley
>>
>>513025
>>513027
You're not exactly in your best mental state, but you still know that going down a dingy alley is probably a bad idea. You carry on walking and get home safe.

Well, you're at home at 7pm and you're drunk. What now?

>A. Prank calls
>B. Chill on the laptop
>C. TV
>D. Early bedtime
>E. Other
>>
>>513125
>>D. Early bedtime
We got work on the morrow so let's sleep.
>>
>>513151
this
>>
>>513151
that
>>
>>513151
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS AND I NEED MY TENDERS
>>
>>513151
>>513154
>>513158
>>513163
You feel a slight craving for tendies but you don't have any in the apartment, so you head to bed. Looks like another night of dreams, but with the added weirdness of alchohol. What do you dream about?

>A. Spooks
>B. Partying
>C. Septillionaire skeleton life
>D. Crime fighting
>E. Other
>>
>>513195
>E. Other
Dream about the future, 5 years from now.
>>
>E
The Kamaspooktra and the way we are gonna change kitty's life tomorrow night
>>
>>513197
this
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>513197
>>513231
Deep in sleep, you picture what your life will become in half a decade. It takes a while to see anything clearly, but eventually you see... (EVENT ROLL)
>>
>>513305
You see yourself happy and content, working a comfy job as an experimental spook technique pioneer at Spooktek hq, with Kitty waiting at home for you in your big ass house. Nice car, nice clothes, nice life. You really do feel happy, and when you wake up you feel a little more spooky than normal.

It's Friday at 8pm. You have a shit at work at 3pm; the application response said "flexible" so if you phone in you could probably reschedule. What do you do in the meantime?

>A. Go on your phone in bed
>B. Laptop
>C. Head on out to town
>D. TV
>E. Other
>>
>>513319
>>A. Go on your phone in bed
Let's see what's in our phone we didn't check who we can call
>>
>>513333
This
>>
>>513333
This
And give me my tenders. Tenders for the big boy.
>>
>>513354
>>513333
>>513349
>>513364
(SPECIAL EVENT: QUADS)
You lazily grab your phone from the side of your bed and start to go on it, only to be iterrupted by a loud knock at your door. With a groan, you stand and go to answer it... but there's nothing out there but a large package. You pull it inside and close the door over, and check the label; seems to be some slight damage. It has the building address but doesnt have the exact apartment. They must have assumed it was for you.

>A. Open it up
>B. This was a mistake, put it back in the hall
>C. I just want to go on my fucking phone
>D. Other
>>
>>513400
>>A. Open it up
Open it up after taking it inside. Also Quads so it must be good
>>
>>513400
> can't you see I'm trying to get on /spook/ package?!?!
>>
>>513400
>open package, then browse /spook/
>>
>>513400
A
I hope there is tenders for the tender monster
>>
>>513400
>A. Open it up
MYSTERY BOX.
>>
>>513411
>>513417
Open it then /spook/
>>
>>513403
>>513411
>>513417
>>513418
>>513423
You grab a pair of scissors from the kitchen and tear your way through the tape on the box, eager to see what's inside. Opening it up, you see a treasure trove of goodies awaiting you; A packet of Harriboo sours, some noodle pots, a bag of ready-to-eat meat chunks that try to pass for tendies, some 80s miami style rainbow fade sunglasses, a jacket with a golden scorpion on the back, and a box labelled as "RC Helicopter". Niiiiice.

What now?

>A. Not impressed, back on the phone
>B. Try things out
>C. Close the box and put it outside
>D. Burn it all
>E. Other
>>
>>513477
>B. Try things out
We're Drive now. Now we just need 5 minute and a car.
>>
>>513477
>B. Try things out
>>
>>513477
B
Drive and tenders. I want my tenders
>>
>>513477
Let's wear the jacket and sunglasses.
Try things out and bring the RC coptor to work.
We could utilize it with audio spookery to spook people from afar, making them run from it, right into our spooky arms! Unmanned spookery! Spooks of the future!
>>
File: brodie_wht_20.768w.jpg (23KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
brodie_wht_20.768w.jpg
23KB, 768x768px
>>513483
>>513492
>>513496
>>513533
You put the sunglasses and the jacket on; they don't feel quite right together but you can accessorise properly later. You feel an urge to wear a latex mask and do stunt driving with a nail hammer, which confuses you, but it swiftly passes as you pose in the mirror. God damn you look good. You hum a little tune to yourself and imagine being a real hero.

What a nice surprise.

>A. Finally go on the damn phone
>B. Go outside
>C. TV
>D. Other
>>
>>513561
>>
>>513561
>B. Go outside
Buy some buy stuff, like the gloves, watch and other thing. Check our phone first, also after shopping go to our job.
>>
>>513567
>>513568
You go back to your phone, still wearing the sunglasses and jacket. But what do you actually want to DO?

>A. Boogle something
>B. Bootube videos
>C. Search Legslist
>D. Other
>>
>>513612
>C. Search Legslist
Search for Drive items.
>>
>>513612
C
Drive and tenders
>>
>>513614
>>513654
You currently have 570 spirits available to you. Looking for different things to match your new jacket on Legslist, you find a nice pair of driving gloves and a different pair of sunglasses. There's also a box of toothpicks, but they're preowned. The gloves and glasses total to 30 spirits. There's also a fancy watch, but that's 60 spirits just on its own.

You COULD look for food like tendies, but would you really trust food from Legslist?

>A. Just the gloves and glasses
>B. EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW
>C. Maybe just the watch
>D. Search for something else
>E. Other
>>
File: Selina-Optique-Money-2-tortoise.jpg (30KB, 531x234px) Image search: [Google]
Selina-Optique-Money-2-tortoise.jpg
30KB, 531x234px
>>513707
Forgot the pic, sorry lads.
>>
>>513707
>>
>>513707
Look for used cars, I want to know the prices the cars go for.
>>
>>513707
>B EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW
then e
>>
>>513745
Th
Wait, watch too!
>>
>>513716
Forget to get the watch as well
>>
>>513745
B
D
Tendies
>>
>>513745
>>513790
You switched your vote up so i'm going with your second one.

>>513766
>>513770
You decide you can spare some cash to buy the gloves, sunglasses and the watch too, bringing your spirits down to 480. It's currently 10am; plenty of time before work. You may as well keep looking for shit to buy on Legslist.

>A. DIY section - tools, etc.
>B. Vehicles
>C. Clothing
>D. Jewellery
>E. Other
>>
>>513826
>>
>>513826
>B. Vehicles
>C. Clothing
Let's look for some Drive clothe, some nice pants and shoes to go with our outfit. As well as looking for a vehicle to buy for the future driving we'll do.
>>
>>513826
Head over to spooks /fa/ for some advice
>>
>>513826
E
Drive and tendies
>>
>>513833
This, but a hammer as well.
>>
>>513831
>>513833
>>513834
You decide to revisit that odd thought you had earlier and pick it apart piece by piece; first up, a hammer. You grab one similar to what you were thinking of for 10 spirits, leaving you with 470.

You go back on the clothes section quickly to grab jeans, trousers and shoes that you can swap out for different outfits for 80 spirits, with 390 left in your change chunk.

Finally, vehicles. Most of the decent things are out of your price range, but you think you should look about for something you like now and get it later.

>A. Motorbike
>B. Muscle car
>C. Something understated
>D. Hot rod
>E. Old fashioned car
>F. Standard shit
>G. Other
>>
>>513913
>B. Muscle car
we'll attach our watch to the driving wheel
>>
>>513913
A
Motorbike.
Kitty can ride with her arms around our ribcage.
>>
>>513922
Supporting
>>
>>513922
Supporting
Hopefully we get a good roll later and some mixup gives us a free one
>>
>>513913
>>B. Muscle car
Going full Drive, also Motorbikes are more dangerous we don't want kitty to get hurt. If we go for Motorbike we need 2 helmets and a leather jacket.
>>
File: Drive.jpg (236KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
Drive.jpg
236KB, 650x842px
>>513939
>>513922
>>513925
Not wanting to go full drive.
>>
>>513955
Is Drive a book or something? Vidya gaem?
>>
>>513959
>Is Drive a book or something? Vidya gaem?
Not knowing the best movie of all time.
WEW

But you should watch it, it's really good, the Main Actor is Ryan Reynolds, and everything we bought so far is in the Drive movie. The clothes, the hammer, the watch, we're just missing the Muscle car

Here is a quote
"There's a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don't need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?"

This is when he places the watch on the steeling wheel and wait 5 mins.
>>
>>513970
Actually I'm switching my vote to B.
>>
>>513975
Just know we're don't have the money to buy all this yet, we're just browsing. Like the QM said,
>Most of the decent things are out of your price range, but you think you should look about for something you like now and get it later.

But the muscle war would be great since it will be finishing the outfit.
>>
>>513980
Switching to b as well.
Our job better go well
>>
Guess I'll swaP to B to
>>
>>513913
> g. Other
Shirt DeLorean that only sometimes travels 29 minutes into the future or past
>>
>>514019
Have to roll anytime using, depending on first roll (1d3 or 1d6/2) and second roll 1d29? Will determine time traveled forward backward r none.
>>
>>514019
>>514032
Sorry I was drunk, going b
>>
>>513917
>>513944
>>513975
>>513988
>>513992
>>517246
You spot a Shivrolet Shiv-hell 1973 for sale for 10000 spirits. Pretty much pristine, all original parts; shame about the pricetag. You didn't think anyone on Legslist had that much money total, let alone spare. With any luck it'll still be listed for a while, maybe you can scrape some shit together.

11am, and you're in your underwear with a scorpion jacket and sunglasses. Classy. Work is in four hours.

>A. Carry on browsing Legslist
>B. Other website
>C. Actually get ready
>D. Call in and reschedule
>E. Call in sick
>F. Other
>>
>>518504
>C. Actually get ready
>>
>>518504
>>C. Actually get ready
>>
>>518504
C
Tendies
>>
>>518522
>>518523
>>518541
You put your phone down for the time being and go through your usual routine, getting all clean and nice for your day, scrubbing down your bones, up until you run into a problem. You COULD wear your labcoat... but you could also wear your sweet ass scorpion jacket. Sunglasses can go either way.

>>518541
You still crave tendies for some reason; you could always eat those dodgy tendie-like meat chunks out of the box.

>A. Professional - lab coat
>B. Casual - scorpion jacket
>C. Who needs a coat OR a jacket?
>D. Wear the jacket under the labcoat
>E. Other
>>
>>518565
>D. Wear the jacket under the labcoat
Labcoat is dress code
>>
>>518504
C

New thread?
>>
>>518565
B
Also Tendies only from mom for me.
>>
>>518572
We really need one but I gotta write up a summary + I kind of want to see us hit 500 posts
>>
>>518579
If D doesn't win I'll make my vote A
>>
Change my tendies vote to D
>>
>>518568
>>518589
You want to feel cool, but you need to look professional for work. You slip the jacket on and then the labcoat over the top; if you had skin, nerves, or basically any form of anatomy other than bones, you'd probably be boiling hot.

It's currently midday; three hours until work. How do you pass the time?

>A. Back on the phone
>B. TV
>C. Laptop
>D. Read something
>E. Go to town for a bit
>F. Other
>>
>>518601
>A. Back on the phone
>>
>>518601
>A. Back on the phone
>>
>>518601
C
>>
>>518607
>>518608
Fuck it; you have plenty of time, so you decide to go back on your phone for a little bit. It's pretty comfy with your jacket and labcoat on in your chair; like a big cushion.

New thread shortly.
Thread posts: 475
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.