[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disgruntled Peasants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Knight.png (457KB, 1024x1396px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.png
457KB, 1024x1396px
A group of disgruntled peasants have gathered outside the castle, demanding that the King should enact justice on those that have stolen their cattle. The king, rather annoyed, in stead sends you, a newly anointed knight, to investigate what these peasants' are crying about. You are now outside the Castle

Rules are simple, you are all the one knight, first post ending in either 1, 5, or 9 gets to decide on what action the knight takes.
You start at 100 hp
>>
>>497242
Alright I'm literally fucking Rambo. I'm going to investigate Pubs and hold a knife to each ex-convict in the city. If they DON'T answer me I will slit their throat. Rolling.
>>
>>497242
KILL.THEM.ALL
>>
>>497251
KEK
>>
>>497242
Let's go ask a farmer to tell us more details about how the cattle were stolen
>>
File: 338-1214195059-peasant-revolt.png (167KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
338-1214195059-peasant-revolt.png
167KB, 300x300px
>>497251
Frustrated about how ungrateful these knaves are, you draw your sword and have at the poor sods, a few try to fight you back but are ultimately dispatched by your swordsmanship
You suffer -2 hp during the scuffle. The King, slightly amused by the ordeal, tells you that you probably should investigate the know dead peasants' claims of stolen cattle
98 hp
>>
>>497254
*now
sorry its pretty late
>>
>>497254
Let's go to where the cattle was kept and investigate for any footprints left by the animals
>>
File: mmg.jpg (176KB, 1323x863px) Image search: [Google]
mmg.jpg
176KB, 1323x863px
>>497259
You make your way to the village to where the villagers were from to begin your investigation. However before you can even start, the women and children of the village come out to first thank you for coming to help then and secondly to ask what happened to their husbands and sons
>>
>>497263
The voices! the voices told me to kill them.
>>
>>497263
The same bandits that stole the cattle attacked your husbands and sons on their way to the castle. They were all found dead.
>>
File: oldwoman2.jpg (153KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
oldwoman2.jpg
153KB, 960x960px
>>497271
One by one the females and the children start to cry. They ask you to bring whoever did that to their husbands, fathers, and sons to justice. With that you begin your investigation. The remaining cattle are in the pasture. You find a trail of cow tracks. On a limb you decide to follow them. However, after following the trail for a few yards, it would suddenly stop, with two larger, inhuman footprints in front of the trail. . .
>>
>>497275
Investigate surroundings for clues on what could have made the big foortprints.
>>
Anyone still in thread?
>>
Shit pants
>>
>>497461
Damn you
>>
>>497461
Obviously I mean shit in your own pants but if they are unavailable for defecating in then some peasants pants will suffice
>>
>>497461
I'm going to skip this action
only serious responses please
>>
>>497572
and murder a bunch of peasants was serious?
because if so then I say murder the female peasants now
>>
Go back and murder the rest of the village
>>
>>497572
Investigate surroundings for clues on what could have made the big foortprints.
>>
>>497572
Murder more peasants
>>
>>497572
Look for clues on the big footprints
>>
File: French-fields.jpg (920KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
French-fields.jpg
920KB, 1920x1200px
>>497621
As you investigate the large footprints, you come across another set of cow prints, only for it to end and another pair of large foot prints a few yards ahead of where the footprints start. From the look of things the larger footprints have a larger indent as if it landed with quite some force
>>
gonna end it due to lack of interest
>>
>>497702
It's not lack of interest it's because you used post ends with this number we do this.
Just use which gets the most votes and you'll get more people, since people don't want to repost trying to get a number.
>>
>>497711
That post ended in a 1 therefore I happens right?
Maybe with a restart.
>>
>>497870
Eh Sure, I'll do a restart
A group of disgruntled peasants have gathered outside the castle, demanding that the King should enact justice on those that have stolen their cattle. The king, rather annoyed, in stead sends you, a newly anointed knight, to investigate what these peasants' are crying about. You are now outside the Castle
You start at 100 hp
>Ask for more information
>Follow the Peasants
>Other
>>
>>498107
>>Ask for more information
We go outside and ask the peasants for info.
>>
>>498188
This being your first assignment, you decide it is best to get as much information as you can before starting your investigation. The Peasants start telling about how every night the village sentries would hear a loud thump in the middle of the pastures and the next morning they would find one of their livestock would be missing
>>
>>498198
Ask the peasants, why they didn't just stay up and watch the herd at in the pastures?
>>
>>498206
As you listen to the many stories the peasants offer you, a thought crept into your mind. You held up a hand to silence them and ask them why didn't they try and catch the thief themselves? A momentary silence is broken as they stammer trying to explain themselves with excuses varying from they were too tired from a long day of work to they had family affairs to attend to. You however see through their lies and realize the true reason is because of their cowardice, but none of them were humble enough to admit it

>Insult them on their cowardice
>Tell them that you will do your best to solve the mystery
>other
>>
>>498263
>>Insult them on their cowardice
Then tell them you'll work on the case
>Tell them that you will do your best to solve the mystery
>>
>>498269
You laugh at the men, calling them "little children" You see the mistrust in their eyes and you quickly try to insure them that you will find whoever was responsible for the thievery of their livestock. Still a little hurt from the insults you hurled at them, the peasants lead you to their village.
>Start investigating the pastures
>Ask around
>(Charisma check) Ask the women for any "leads" (1d 20)
>>
>>498292
>>Start investigating the pastures
>>Ask around
>>
>>498295
You decide to investigate the pastures. Trails seeming to end randomly can be observed. You ask around the village to try and get more information. But you only hear what the others have already told you. You come across the village idiot who was raving about some demon abducting the livestock to raise an army of possessed cattle hell-bent on destroying the world
>Ignore
>Ask him to elaborate
>>
>>498307
>Ask him to elaborate
>>
>>498326
You walk up to the man, asking him to explain this so called demon. The stench of alcohol is very pungent around him, he explains a large demon is behind this...well, from what you could understand as the majority of his speech was slurred beyond comprehension. You gather that you should take what he said with a grain of salt but maybe spending the night wouldn't be such a bad idea...
>Disguise as a cow during nightfall
>Hide within the herd during nightfall
>Stand guard along the outskirts of the pasture
>>
>>498345
>Dress up as a scarecrow during nightfall.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.