[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Travel Device

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: pills.jpg (48KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
48KB, 960x720px
>>489956
>>492753
^^Previous Posts, respectively.

Earlier during a visit my dad saw my uncle's watch and he told me that "Time is not my own personal playground." I didn't want to argue with him, but I think that since I've planned all this so carefully, I don't think anything's gonna go wrong. I know what to do if I get stuck in the future, I know how I want to spend my money, I even have a backpack full of things to use if I end up in an apocalyptic future. I thought of that one. My friend Aaron thought of the rest.

When my father left I put on the backpack and began turning the crown on my watch.

I decided the year 2056 was far enough.

I took a look around. I realized that the house I was in was probably not mine anymore, so I jumped out the window. I looked at the house I'd just jumped out of. It didn't look too different. It had a different color and a different door, but that was pretty much it. Everything else around me as I went into the town could be described the same way. I went to a local drugstore, and, to my surprise, there were life-extending pills there. They were about 200 bucks, but I had well over $500,000 in just one of the three bank accounts I had put the lottery money in. I took two two pill bottles. Should I...
>Steal them and run
...Or...
>Pay for them?
>>
>>495221
>>Pay for them?
>>
>>495221
Depends on how they work. Ask clerk if they are a one time drug or if you have to take them daily, forever.

if daily, then steal and run, otherwise pay.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.