[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little Princess Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: 71jvHQP+zBL.jpg (205KB, 704x1000px) Image search: [Google]
71jvHQP+zBL.jpg
205KB, 704x1000px
You are Isolde of the Gwenn family. Since you were born, you had spent your entire live living in the ancient castle your small noble family owned. You never have any friends except the servants you've met and the books you've read. Even though you are merely seven years old, you're already capable of reading books that most thirteen years old would find difficult. Your parents said it may mean you have a bright future as a mage, since magicians are usually smarter than the average people. That is why you are now sitting in the library, reading a magic book your parents have given you.

The book contains lessons on
>Spirit Magic
>Shadow Magic
>Beast Magic
>Force Magic
>>
>>49357
>Spirit Magic
>>
>>49357
>Force Magic
>>
Spirit magic

Right who here's played "God Save the Queen" before because that's gonna be helpful.
>>
>>49357
>Force Magic
>>
The book is about spirit magic, or at least the introduction to it. It is less filled with spells and more about dispelling the misconceptions people often have about its branch of magic, for many people confuse it with necromancy, which spirit mages abhor to the highest degree. Unlike necromancy, spirit magic is about making deals with the spirits that lie beyond the seen worlds. Necromancy just grabs those souls forcefully and binds them to do the magician's bidding.

The most basic spell the book has is "Spirit Listening". As the name suggests, it's to listen to any spirits that happen to exist nearby. At its most basic level, it's only used to talk with earthbound spirits like ghosts, not souls that reside beyond.

And what better place to find ghosts than in an ancient castle like this?

You take a deep breath and begin reciting the words and imagining the symbols the book tells you too.

And then, you hear it, A sound. A feeble sound at first. But as you focus your mind more and more to it, you now know that it is a voice. And it sounds like a voice of

>a boy, a tad older than you
>a sprightly young girl
>>
>>49468
>a sprightly young girl
>>
A young girl
>>
>>49468
>>
>>
"Hello, little spirit mage!"

The girlish voice greets you cheerfully, which you didn't expect at all. In all the stories you've read, ghosts are tortured spirits, unable to leave to the beyond due to their regrets. But this one? This one just sounds like your ordinary young girl.

You greet her back, stating how happy you are that the first spirit you listen to is a nice one like her.

"Me? Nice? Then you don't know just how mischievous I can get! I was the one who turned all those books to different pages why you weren't looking, you know!"

That explains why a lot of the times you'll find the bookmarks you've put inside your books changing places randomly. You felt upset about that at first but eventually you learned to remember where you last left your books, turning her prank mostly harmless.

You say to her that it wasn't that much of a prank, and how you know ghosts in your stories capable of much scarier pranks, like moving furnitures around or turning the lights on and off.

"H-hey, that's all I can do, all right? I'm just not strong enough for those stuff!"

Then, it hits you. The sensation of tiredness that is slowly undoing your concentration.

You now know that you're running out of mana.

You still have a couple more seconds before you lose the connection though. Should you ask her something first?
>>
>>49554
>Who are you?
>>
>Why are you in this castle?
>>
How can I make you stronger
>>
>>49554
>Why are you in this castle?
Sure!
>>
>>49554
>>49581
seconding
>>
>>49554

Seconding >>49559.
>>
You quickly ask why she is haunting the place.

"Now that's a very good question, my little spirit summoner! But unfortunately, I can't really answer that. You see, I actually have no memories of my life at all! All I know is I just poofed into existence one day at this old place."

Before you can ask when she "poofed" exactly, your magic falters, bringing you back into the empty library.

Well, there's always next time. You don't think she's going anywhere.

You tell her (by talking to the air) that you're going to take a nap now and that you're going to talk to her some more after you recover your mana.

When you get back to your room, you find your ladymaid Mary tidying up the place. She is pretty young, about 20 or so, and she has been serving you since you were little since she's the daughter of the head housekeeper (a fact that the old woman is really proud of). You always think of her as a really pretty woman, only beaten by your own mother. You once saw her with her red hair loosed (she ties it up to a bun under her cap while she works) and it was a sight to behold.

"Ah, Miss Isolde. What's the matter?"

"I'm going to take a little nap, Mary."

"That's unusual, Miss. Are you feeling unwell?"

"No, Mary. I'm just tired from using magic."

"Ah, the one Master gave yesterday... Eeh, you're already able to cast it? Master says it would usually take a month until a student can cast her first spell."

"It wasn't particularly hard, Mary."

"As expected from Little Miss! Master would be proud!"

She then lifts you and kisses you on the cheek. You don't particularly enjoy kisses other from your parents though.

She then puts you on the bed and puts a blanket over you, forgetting that you're still wearing your shoes and stocking. You always know her to be a little clumsy like this.

She then kisses you again before saying her goodbye.

Of course, you take off your footwear first before you drift off to sleep.

>Take your nap until dinner
>Turn your nap into a dreamy sleep
>>
>>50010
>>
>>50010
>Turn your nap into a dreamy sleep
>>
Dreamy sleep
>>
>>50010
Dreamy sleep. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>50010
>>
You are supposed to wake up for dinner but Mary, after seeing how nice you look while sleeping, decides not to wake you up. You don't even wake when your father gives you a kiss before leaving the castle once more due to his job.

It's okay though. You get a nice good dream with your ol' pal Miss Ghost.

"Surprised? I didn't know I can enter dreams until tonight either!"

You can now see her form clearly. The first thing that draws your attention is how she has pointed ears. An elf? A ghost elf? What an unusual combination, you think to yourself.

You see how she stands a little taller than you. She seems to be around eleven or twelve years old, though as a ghost, and an elf ghost at that, she may be far older than she looks.

She wears a pure white frilly nightgown, a good combination with her light blonde hair. You have always been a little envious on blondes. You think blonde is a prettier color compared to your raven black hair.

"I think meeting you may have increased my power, my presence! You know that ghosts are more powerful the more 'presence' they have in this world! Maybe it's because a living being finally acknowledges me existing!"

True, you remember something like that being written in the book.

"So, I've decided then! I'm going to follow you around, Sol (mind if I call you that?). You're learning spirit magic, right? I can help you with that, in exchange of you making me stronger. I want to eat food and take baths again, you know."

You consider her proposal. She seems to be a nice girl and you'll be perfectly happy to help her. And it's nice to have someone to talk to.

You tell her you agree, which makes her leap at you and hug you. She seems to be fully corporeal in this dream world. You can smell a nice scent of grass coming from her. So this is how an elf smells, huh?

"Cast the spell again once you're able to, promise?" she says after releasing her grip. "If you don't, then I'll prank you over and over until you do. Remember, I'm stronger now. I can make you trip if I want to."

You promise you would do it right away after you eat your breakfast.

"Good! And... what else... oh! I haven't told you my name yet, have I? You can call me Ilse!"

And with that, the dream ends.

You start your morning routine afterwards. First, Mary would strip you out of your clothes before bringing you to the bathroom. Then, she would wash your body gently as you take a dip in the huge pool. The pool is enchanted of course, making it constantly clean and smelling nice. You once asked her why she wouldn't take a bath together with her since cleaning you would often make her maid dress wet.

"T-that would be improper, Miss! A servant cannot take a bath along with her mistress!"

You asked who made that rule.

"I-it's just common sense, Miss!"

Then, you switched on your commanding look, this is the look you assume when you're seriously commanding your servants, and told her to take a bath with you.
>>
No one could ever object if you used that look.

"I-I understand, miss."

She then stripped out of her maid clothes before entering the pool with you.

You only did it once though, since she seemed to be quite miserable while doing so. And you're not fond of making your servants uncomfortable.

So today is just a normal bath. After half an hour in, Mary helps you climb out of the pool before drying you. Then, she takes the clothes she had brought and puts it on you, starting from the underwear. After that, you are ready for breakfast.

Breakfast time is fairly quiet what with you eating alone. Once again, Mary refuses to join on principle.

After that, time to fulfill your promise.

Before you do so though, you get an idea. Why not try casting the spell outside? You read some ghosts are bound to the place where they haunt. Maybe Ilse is one of them?

>do it outside
>do it inside
>>
>>50815
>do it outside
surely nothing could go wrong!
>>
>>50815
>do it outside
>>
>>50815
outside

>SURELY WE WON'T GET KIDNAPPED BY DEMONS
>>
>>50815
>do it inside
I know this vote won't matter, but someone needs to keep these madmen in check.
>>
Outside because of party
>>
You decide to try the spell outside. Of course, you first tell Ilse (by shouting to thin air once again) that you're going to go to the garden and that she should follow you.

The garden in conveniently located right outside the castle. You love to spend your time here when the weather's good. You can read your books among the lovely plants. And the gardener, old man Weatherstaff, is nice enough to not disturb you once you get engrossed in your books.

The morning is quite foggy today, as it is common in this region. You never mind the fog though. The feeling of getting lost in it has always calmed you down for some reason.

You take a seat on one of the garden chairs, not caring that it makes the back of your dress damp since it's wet with morning dew.

You recite the spell once again.

To your surprise, you now hear the sound of someone sobbing instead of Ilse's joyous greeting. You say someone since it's clear it sounds like a grown woman sobbing instead of a little girl.

>talk to the woman. Maybe she's the ghost of the garden?
>stop the spell and go back inside to talk to Ilse. Don't want to waste our mana on this one. We've promised after all.
>>
>>55110
>>stop the spell and go back inside to talk to Ilse. Don't want to waste our mana on this one. We've promised after all.
We can ask Ilse about the woman
>>
>>55110
>>stop the spell and go back inside to talk to Ilse. Don't want to waste our mana on this one. We've promised after all.
>>
You decide not to waste your magic on this ghost. You can ask Ilse about her later anyway.

You come back inside. Then, sitting in the waiting room, you cast the spell once again.

"Hmph, about time! You know I can't go out from this blasted castle, right?"

You respond that you don't know actually and that is why you want to test it out.

"Well, I can't! If I try stepping out of this place, my body will just freeze! You need to make me stronger first if you're going to take me outside!"

You then ask about the ghost in the garden.

"How should I know? I just told you I can't go out at all!"

It seems you have to investigate that ghost by yourself then.

You still have quite some mana left. What should you talk to Ilse about?
>>
>>55389
How long has she been in the castle?
>>
>>55389
How do we make her stronger?
>>
>>56716
seconding
>>
You remember that you've been meaning to ask how long she has been haunting this place.

"Hmm, I dunno. I don't even remember when I started living here. I do remember you as a baby though, so seven years at the very least? Oh, and by the way, you should see yourself as a baby. You were really, really cute, you know?"

Ignoring her last comment, you change the topic of the conversation. You begin to tell her your plan on making her more tangible in the physical world.

From the book you've read, the easiest way would be for you to keep casting your "listen to ghosts" spell. Every single day you would cast it until you exhaust your mana, and eventually you will grow your mana limit until you can cast it all day without making you exhausted. The book says it would take around a year until a trainee reaches that level, but perhaps you can do it faster. You're supposed to be a prodigy after all.

"Hey, hey, how about letting me borrow your body for a sec? I saw that "Spirit Medium" spell on your book. Pretty please? I really, really want to try out being a human again."

...You don't know how to respond to this. You certainly know the spell yourself, but you also know that letting spirits into your body, especially one you just met, can be a dangerous thing. And since you'll be casting it for the first time, you would have no control at all over your body until the spirit decides to leave or just runs out of mana herself. You don't believe you would like anyone else having control of your body.

>Refuse her request. You still can't trust her that much.
>Accept her request. She seems like a nice girl and the worst thing she may do in doing mischief with your body, and you can make her promise not to do that.
>>
>>57469
Accept her request
>>
Accept of course!
>>
>>57469
>>Refuse her request. You still can't trust her that much.

Fuck no

We need to establish a master & partner relationship. Ghost bitch is being too framilier with us
>>
>>57469
accept nothing can go wrong
>>
>>57469
Accept her request.
>>
>>57469
I'm hella crazy late, and there's no reason to even acknowledge this, but if there's a spell to make ourselves a medium, couldn't there be a spell to make another person possessable for a limited window of time?

We have servants, and we have to practice anyways.
>>
>>57469
>Accept her request.
>>
File: bleach-kon-plush-figure-thumb.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-kon-plush-figure-thumb.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>58290
Can we stuff her in an inanimate object?
Not a vote, I'm just curious now.
>>
>>57469
>>Refuse her request. You still can't trust her that much.
>>
A thought crosses into your mind. Why not use the spell on one of your servants instead?

You quickly abandon that thought however since casting it to others needs a different spell entirely and that spell is still out of your league right now.

Guess you'll have to do it yourself then.

"Very well. But you must promise not to do anything odd with my body while you're in it," you say to Ilse.

"Oh, thank you, thank you so much, Sol! And don't worry, I promise not to do anything weird. I just want to try walking and eating and taking a bath!"

You hold her to that promise.

You begin concentrating, reciting the incantation and imagining the symbols on your head. It is obviously going to be more complex than the spell to merely listen to ghosts but with your intellect it's nothing you can't handle.

You move on to the final phase of the spell, calling out the spirit that you want to lend your body to. You chant "Ilse... Ilse.. Ilse..." over and over again while keeping a clear image of her in your head.

Then, everything turns black.

"I-it works! The spell works!"

Ilse, now inhabiting your body, moves your fingers around as she stares at them in awe. Then, she begins to rub them all around your body, savoring the sensation of touch she sorely misses.

"Ooh, I miss this so much! The softness of the flesh! Sol's skin is just as soft as mine, if not more! Her breasts are nowhere as big as mine though, but they're surprisingly sensitive for a seven year old. Wonder if she plays with them often..."

Just as she walks out of the room to get some food from the kitchen, she becomes really sleepy all of the sudden.

"Crap... that's it, huh? Just five minutes...?"

Both you and Ilse no longer have the mana to keep the connection intact, thus the spell is broken. You don't regain consciousness immediately though, as you are still too tired for that. So you just end up taking a nap right there on the carpeted floor, to the horror of Mary who finds you later.

You continue doing this drill every day, each time the spell lasting longer and longer. You and Ilse are both getting stronger, both in power and in your bond.

A week later, you are strong enough to keep your "See Ghost" spell going all day. And Ilse is actually capable of leaving the castle.

"But I don't think I can go far away from you though. I think I inadvertently become your ghost familiar, Sol," Ilse says cheerfully.

You already see this coming. The book says there's a tendency for the first spirit you bond with to become your familiar.

"So, since I can now go out, why don't we go take a little vacation out of here? I'm a little bored of this place, you see, having been stuck here for years after all."

Out of this place? Leaving the castle? You don't know about this. You've never left this place before either.

>ask Mary to take you to the nearest village
>you remember about the ghost in the garden. Maybe you should check that out first?
>>
>>65678
>you remember about the ghost in the garden. Maybe you should check that out first?
>>
>>65678
>>you remember about the ghost in the garden. Maybe you should check that out first?
>>
>>65678
>>ask Mary to take you to the nearest village

Other ghosts can suck it.
>>
Nah m8 were going to the garden
>>
>>65678
>>you remember about the ghost in the garden. Maybe you should check that out first?
>>
You suddenly remember about the weeping ghost in the garden. You think of taking Ilse to see her.

"Aww, booring! I don't care about her! Just take me out of here!"

You insist however, giving her a disapproving glare that proves to be effective as she stops sulking right afterwards.

The garden is as the same as ever, with fog still clinging to its greenery. You don't see Weatherstaff today either. You walk to the place where you met the ghost before but you don't see her anywhere.

It seems you have to go deeper in, meaning you have to enter the maze. Yep, the bigger parts of the garden is shaped like a maze. Luckily, you have been venturing in it since you're five years old so you're already quite familiar with its layout.

"Wait a sec, Sol. Rather than you going around the long way, let me look for the ghost first. I can phase through stuff, remember?"

>Agree with her plan. Let her do the hard work.
>You decide you'd better stick together.
>>
>>66298
>>
>>66298
>>
>>66298
>You decide you'd better stick together.

That way you can help if this other ghost is less agreeable.
>>
>>66298
>>
You decide to send Ilse in first, while you wait at the entrance of the maze.

"Just sit tight! I'll be back before you know it!"

However, after waiting for around five minutes, there is still no sign of her coming back. You begin to feel a pang of worry forming inside your heart.

Ten minutes. Still nothing. You're starting to worry that the ghost she finds turns hostile against her. Ghosts can harm other ghosts after all, and if they weaken the other enough, they can make the other vanish entirely.

Fifteen minutes. That's it. You can't wait any longer. You're going to go in there yourself.

You hurry through the maze, half-running as you move through the winding wall of plants. You're not exactly an athletic kid. You always prefer intellectual stimulation over physical training.

You reach the clearing in the center of the maze, lightly panting from the little exercise you just did. There, you indeed find Ilse and the ghost.

And they're sitting calmly on a bench, Ilse being held affectionately by the older ghost.

...You didn't expect this development at all.

Wait, maybe it's a different ghost? You didn't really get to see how the weeping ghost looked like back then after all. But the ghost is indeed a young woman, just like she had imagined her to be.

She has an uncanny resemblance to Ilse, as if she is a grown-up version of her. Both have long blonde hair and elven ears. Both wear white dresses, though the one she wears isn't a nightgown but rather a simple and modest white dress.

As you approach them, you step on a dried branch, alerting them to your presence.

"Sol..."

Ilse looks at you with an odd expression on her face, as if she... fears you or something.

"Human! How dare you show your face in this sacred garden of ours? Do your kind just have to ravage everything they see?" the older ghost shouts, an immense anger expressed on her face.

"Sol... please... leave us..." Ilse begs, a pained look on her face.

You totally have no idea what is going on here.

>What should you do?
>>
>>72639
(Shrug)

Fuck it she can explain later, looks like her mama

I guess we fuck off and do something else, like eating and stuff

Should probably research about what kind of race they are
>>
>>73115
This sounds like a good idea.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.