[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SkullQuest #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: images (6).jpg (13KB, 308x163px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
13KB, 308x163px
You're Thaddeus the Skeleton Bard, and it's Showtime! You get up onto the stage, summon your Brass Soul, and get ready to play...

Character sheet and system found here: http://pastebin.com/gxD5QDPf

Previous thread: >>475967

We use the High Quality RPG. All you really need to know is that when I say roll for it, I mean 1d6, unless otherwise specified.

Before we start though, it's time to vote on another feature for Thad:

A: increased music proficiency. Expands Thad's talent in music. Lowers the challenge level for music related rolls in general, and gives Thad enough talent that he might make it into the big leagues.l

B: ability to use Brass soul to expand magical talent, becoming a true bard. While playing Brass Soul, Thad can cast higher level magic, such as Minor confusion spells, a sonic attack, or conjuring small items or substances, or whatever else you might think up within these limits.

C: proficiency in firearms. You ignore the -1 to hit property of the derringer pistol, and other firearms.

Write-ins accepted, but they must have more votes in order to be accepted.
>>
>>491301
B

It's midday around here. Good luck getting much activity
>>
>>491301
B
>>
>>491301
Obviously B
>>
>>491425
>>491433
>>491423
Thad is now a true bard, able to mix music and magic.

You're on stage, you get ready... the opener for the day... you hold brass soul up... and begin to play
(Roll me performance with a +1)
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>491476
>>
Rolled 5 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>491476
Begin the doot
>>
>>491506
You play. Not as well as you're able, you don't want to set yourself up to disappoint everyone later in the evening, but good enough.

https://youtu.be/ITsRkyoTyiE

When you finish, you get the usual round of applause. You get off the stage. Another group, some local group that's gained a little momentum, gets on, and starts playing. They're not too bad. Not too good either.

Alright, now, back to business. You're pretty sure everyone who was there the night you were kidnapped is missing about 5 minutes of their memory. That plus your amnesia would suggest that the bitch who approached you was a fairly high caliber mind mage, most likely a Sorc. You either need to find someone who has some memory of the woman or some lead in tracking her down.

What do you do?
>>
>>491557
From the last thread:

>Do we know any regulars? Maybe we should find someone who was here but left before the amnesia wave?
>>
>>491727
Supporting
>>
File: images (7).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>491727
Hmm... looks like you're going to have to talk to Gen again, as the server she's most aware of people coming and going. You approach her while she's waiting by the side of the bar.

"Yes, need something?"

You explain the situation to her.

"Oh, well, yes... I believe I did see someone start to leave the club about that time... you're not going to like who it is though. It's Agnes."
>>
>>494673
Who is Agnes, and why do we dislike her?
>>
The best way to describe Agnes is... well, a necessary evil. She's one of the richest patrons to the club, and she loves to show it. She's also hideous in both personality and looks, and also seems to have a thing for you, which only makes you retch every time you think about it. Thelbin seems to get along with her just fine, which you suspect is why Borin hasn't fired him as of yet, but everyone else can't stand her. You're pretty sure there's some sort of toad-like creature in her family tree. The less you have to do with Agnes, the better.
>>
>>494758
Ask Gen if she remembers seeing anyone else that we know.
>>
>>494798
"Nope, afraid that's it. Sorry Thad."
>>
>>494808
Rescue Maurice and go find Agnes, unless she's gonna be here soon.
>>
>>494758
Go find Agnes with Maurice and Thelbin.
Ah. Ah.
>>
>>494987
>>495454

It's about 5:00 now, you know from past experience that Agnes likes to show up for your 6:00 performance, and stays late. Of course, rescuing Maurice at this point might not be a bad idea... looking over you can see Thelbin still going at it, as boisterous as ever. Maurice has a glazed look in his eyes.
>>
>>496029
Nope, Maurice has to earn that Ogre's Paw (an actual desiccated orge hand). It also makes a listening partner for Thelbin, who undoubteldy needs to vent. It might even give Maurice (and Thad, indirectly) a few brownie points from the elf.
>>
>>496115
You're not actually sure what Ogre's Paw is. All you know is that it's Maurice's White Whale, and that "the blue ones fuck you up real good," or so you've been told.

You've got an hour to kill. What do you do?
>>
>>496196
Who knows the most about illicit drugs here? Ask them what Ogre's Paw is.
>>
>>496208
It's Likely to be Maurice. Let's not.
Time for some small talk with the local music group during their break time.
>>
>>496238
Well, I was thinking of someone other than Maurice, but chatting with the band is okay too.
>>
Is QM kill?
>>
>>499782
No, sorry guys. New semester of college started, and my schedule is hectic. I'm going to let this thread auto-sage, and we'll continue from here in about a week. I promise I'm not like the other QM's who never deliver. I'll be back ASAP, and better than ever. With that being said, tell me what I'm doing right, tell me what I'm doing wrong, leave reviews, fanart, etc. Finally, Should I keep SkullQuest going, or should I attempt to run a Bizarre Adventure using this system instead? Your vote.
>>
>>499895
I'd like to continue the adventures of Thaddeus. Tbh you should focus on your academics though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.