[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CULTURAL EVOLUTION #1 - Beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 51

File: image.jpg (55KB, 1100x922px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 1100x922px
Welcome to the beginning of a new cultural evolution hosted by the Grass Philosopher of the original hosted by Richard.

The first three to claim a tribe are the leaders, the leader will make a decision as to how the tribe will culturally evolve and what action they will take per turn. If the members of a tribe are unhappy with their leadership they are encouraged to split off from the tribe to form a new one. The new one will share most characteristics of the original tribe but will gain new ones. I will moderate this so it is not abused.

Genetics will be allowed to an extent. For example if tribe A breeds with tribe B their offspring will share characteristics of both tribes and will gradually blend with the home tribe.

Every tribe will begin with a height of 5'5 and a weight of 70kg to begin with, diet and cultural evolutions will effect this. This will also be taken into consideration when breeding. Nobody currently has any cultural traits.

Now for the leaders choose a place on the map to settle and name it, please don't name it anything autistic like Winterfell, please try to be creative. More of the map will be revealed through exploration.

Have fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 2000x2000px
Here are the three tribes to choose from currently. More will be revealed through exploration.
>>
>>490812
I'm the blue guy
>>
>>490812
I'll set up in the most north and to the right. Right where that river is.
Named it Sea Hold.
Anything else I need to know, or do?
>>
>>490854
You make one cultural choice, for example: Everyone loves swimming. Then one technological choice: Learn to fish. You can forfeit your cultural choice for one turn to interact with another tribe for example trading.
>>
>>490812
I'll be the green one.
I'll place my guys at the bottom left.
>>
>>490812
Green Tribe
Middle of the east coast
Name of settlement: Efficio
Cultural choice: Order is encouraged
Technological: Gather materials to make long pointy sticks for hunting.
>>
>>490860
K Thanks.
Everyone loves having lots of kids
Tech choice Learn to fish.
>>
>>490876
Change me to Red
>>
>>490879
I'll join red!
>>
>>490808
Green master race cheating in
>>
>>490887
Cool!
Should there be a lord and council members that decide what the tribe will do?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 1100x922px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 1100x922px
Is this alright for everybody? Also please put the colour of your tribe in your name for convenience.
>>
>>490896
Sea hold should be at the sea touching the water a bit more north.
>>
>>490896
I wanted it actually on the east coast. Middle of the coast vertically.
>>
>>490896
Alright, for culture I want to encourage para militarism and for tech I want bows please
>>
>>490895
>>490898
A council is a great idea and don't move our placement! The inlet is the best starting place.
>>
>>490898
Apologies I don't understand. Can you please mark it on the map.

>>490897
That is part of your land unless somebody goes and claims it in which case you may drive them out.
>>
>>490906
K
>>
>>490906
Am I green because the other guy left?
>>
>>490905
Hm, alright then. Though it would be better on the beach I think. Make fishing easier.
>>490906
Never mind, we're good I think.
>>
>>490896
That placement is fine.
>>490911
Shouldn't we make basic tools though?
>>
>>490917
Yes, but hunting for food
>>
>>490911
You may be green. Please choose another technology as you currently do not have the means to create a bow. Remember everyone is basically a caveman at this point.
>>
>>490920
Spears?
>>
>>490917
>>490920
Nevermind the previous post.
>>
>>490915
The inlet allows us to make a harbor safe from the bad weather and natural disasters of the sea. Also we, with the smooth waters of the river, could train the better sailors and build bigger ships.
>>
File: image.jpg (278KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 2000x2000px
TURN 1

The Blue tribe notices a slight increase in height and weight through the nutrition gained from a steady supply of fish. As they are restricted to catching fish with their hands they canonly catch a small amount of shallow water fish. If they create spears or fishing tools it will be improved. Their population rises through increased breeding.

The Green tribe begins focusing on training every member of their tribe in fighting. As they lack any weapons they have discovered wrestling.

The Red tribe sees an increase in productivity as they are more structed it will now take them 1 less turn to complete projects. They can now hunt with their newly invented spears.
>>
>>490924
Yes. I understand why it's a good position. So what should we do this turn?
I suggest that for our cultural action we split our tribe into two forms of gathering.
Ones that gather edible vegetation and the others that hunt for game and fish.
And then our technology action be sending the two newly formed groups to gather food.
>>
>>490927
I say we encourage fanaticism and get more tools
>>
>>490937
Encourage disciplone and obedience to the leader.
And make fishing rods for our new tools then?
>>
>>490939
Yes, let's be Sparta/ religious faction. What do you think?
>>
>>490927
Cultural choice:Encourage discipline and obedience to the leader.
Technological choice: Basic tools to build/farm/fish.
>>
Joining red team. Can we figure out agriculture, if we're going to be super orderly?
>>
>>490941
I'm good with that.
Maybe instead of fishing rods we make wooden swords.
>>490927
Encourage obedience to the leader and military structure.
And make wooden words
>>
>>490939
>>490941
Just a reminder to name your settlement.
>>
>>490953
If we can make only one tool, then make some spears to hunt fish.
>>
>>490950
I think that'd be a good thing for next turn but gathering edible vegetation should be a necessary steps.
Also changing to mobile.
>>
>>490945
Joining team Blue. Let's follow Inky's orders.
>>
>>490933
I agree fully with your cultural actions but I believe we should only send out half of our people out to hunt/gather.
While the other half tries to develop stone tipped spears and tools.

>>490950
If we going to be civilization build on order agriculture would be good. But right now I think we're in hunter and gathering stage.
>>
>>490953
swords not words

Also can we name our settlement seabreak?
>>
>>490961
Alright, I wasn't sure if going straight into development mode would be wise.
If so we should split the tribe into hunters/gatherers and inventors.

Thoughts?
>>
>>490961
>>490958
I agree, we should focus on developing technology. Maybe see if we can find any tamable animals, since we're going to be hunter gatherers for now? could be a potentially useful technology soon.
>>
>>490961
If you are splitting the tribe tell me where the new one will go. Perhaps they might go west and discover more of the map.

>>490962
You can name your settlement that but considering it is very similiarmto the Green one I would not recommend it.
>>
>>490968
He is green
>>
Once you have decided get the leader to confirm it.
>>
>>490968
I don't think we'll be geographically splitting our tribe, just allocating work. Though now that I think about it...

>>490964
>>490961
Should we send out a scouting party?
>>
>>490971
Apologies I was not reading closely.
>>
>>490972
I think you mean blue.

What about First Step.

Because it's our First Step on dominating this island.
>>
>>490973
Definitely not yet.
We don't have the resources to take a turn for scouting.
>>490968
We are not splitting the tribe, just assigning jobs more or less.
>>
>>490964
>>490966
We could make a system where the strong and brave people of our tribe are hunters, gathers and explorers while the smart and cunning people will be trained to be inventors, weavers and brickmakers.
>A long way to say yes, I agree with you.

While I agree with looking for tamable animals and scouting, I think we should wait a few turns.

>>490968
I don't think we're making a new settlement just a class divide or something like that.
>>
>>490986
Alright then.

So all reds reply y/n to this post if you agree to the proposed decisions.
>>
>>490989
aye
>>
>>490989
Yes, I agree with all of our actions.
>>
File: image.jpg (321KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 2000x2000px
The Blue tribe develops spears, as they are new inventions they will not be implemented until the next turn. They become more disciplined able to do more work and follow commands.

The Green tribe invents wooden swords (clubs). They also are more inclined to follow their leader.

The Red tribe sends half their tribe to forage for food. In this they discover some safe to eat plants, unfortunately this knowledge comes at a price with one of their members dying of poisoning.
>>
>>490994
Cultural choice:Loves Workingout/Swimming
Technological choice: Basic tools
>>
>>490991
>>490993
Welp, OP went ahead before I could properly state our actions.
So, should we restate our cultural action this turn and for tech start developing spears with stone?
>>
>>490994
Invent religion and taming animals please.

Other green bro, gtg, good luck
>>
>>490995
>>490994
Let's get this rolling.
>>
>>490996
I'm a little confused actually. Was the result of our cultural action the plant knowledge?

It may prove useful, honestly. I don't think we need better spears, maybe we should go for some breadth in technology?
>>
>>490999
So maybe agriculture with the plants we found?
And I don't think so?
Dunno, but OP should wait until we actually reply to his post with the final decision.
>>
>>490994
Go foraging and hunting for fruits and animals.
Culture: Establish a pagan religion that includes a mandate of heaven.(basically we're given the right to rule by our gods based on our ability to lead.)
>>
>>490994
Damn, rest in peace you brave, brave man.

>>490996
>>490999
>Nice trips
If we developed stone tipped spears we could turn basic tools into stone tools.
>For cultural we could start the family dynamic to increase birth rates and increase unity among our people.
>>
>>491003
Well, as for culture, maybe we should go for the whole meritocracy thing, divide people by their talents like Rick said earlier.

We could try to prioritize the cunning and clever as leaders, smart ones for research, etc etc
>>
>>491006
Maybe but I don't think our last cultural turn got registered.
>>491007
Yeah, that's what I was going for too, just simpler at first. Don't want to trip up and cause problems.

So for this turn culturally we restate last turns decision?
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 1988x152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 1988x152px
Apologies for the wait I was working on a new way to record our progress.
>>
>>491017
Well we haven't come to a decision yet.
We take longer because we're three people.
>>
>>491020
We seem to agree for the most part, we just need to clearly state it in unified terms, I guess.
>>
>>491022
Yeah, OP just isn't giving us time to respond to his post with a final decision post.
>>
>>491017
Oh shit nice, if we have stone tools we could start chopping down trees to build long canoes.
Maybe we could start building house, hut or something like that?

>>491024
>>491022
Yeah, but atleast he doesn't miss the important stuff.
>>
>>491026
>>491024
okay, stone tools it is?
>>
>>491027
No because apparently we already have them.
>>491026
Let's go with that.

Also, encouraging people to mate and bear children at least oncein their life for cultural?
>>
>>491017
Cultural: Tight comunity bonds
Technology: Advancing Fishing
let's see if the leader(Inky) approves
>>
>>491030
Sure. Maybe simplify it to "children encouraged"
>>
>>491032
The God leader approves for tight community bonds that's for famines right?
>>
>>491027
>>491030
I think we already have stone tools?
so our actions are: Start chopping down trees to build canoes and houses.
And our Cultural action:Everyone is encouraged to bear children.
>>
>>491035
Well i was thinking about something among those lines. Less people defecting and all that.
>>
>>491033
>>491036
Alright.
Then it's agreed.

>>491017
Culture: Babies encouraged
Tech: Houses and boats
>>
>>491017
Upgrade basic tools to stone tools
Cultural: make a chain of command like the military.
>>
Joining red team
>>
>>491041
Maybe join another? I'd be glad to have you join us but we've already got three members.
>>
>>491041
Ehhhh I'm sorry Riley but I think we have enough people on red.
>But I could be outvoted if lord and anon want you on our team, but I think green needs another person?
>>
>>491043
Ok I'll join green then
>>
>>491045
Kk, best of luck.
>>
>>491045
I gotta rest so I'm putting green your care.
(Please try and make our tribe Chinese as hell)
>>
>>491054
I'll do my best to make you proud
>>
>>491017
Cultural: Tight comunity bonds/Stong family ties
Technology: Advancing Fishing
This is what the blue team does if you didn't get it.
>>
>>491017
Upgrade basic tools to stone tools
Cultural: make a chain of command like the military.
>>
I am going to go for now, I encourage you all to do some drawfagging or design some flags.
>>
>>491063
Damn that sucks but good first few turns.
G'Night OP.
>>
fellow redfags, so what should we aim for? Maybe do we try to go for a martial culture?
>>
>>491067
I always like the idea to have superior tech, superior tactics and superior training to everyone. I mean, anyone can cut or stab each other. That doesn't mean we wont have a army or navy.
But if we could build giant siege engines to destroy anything that stand in our way would be my preferred path.
>>
>>491072
Well, we can have our culture reward the fastest, the strongest, and the most cunning. Basically orks? lol

We should definitely focus on growth for now, though.
>>
anyways, I'm sleeping for now. gl, team.
>>
>>491059
Do you care if I join your team?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 1400x861px
TURN 4 SUMMARY

The Blue team begins to have tighter communities. While advancing their fishing techniques.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 1400x861px
The Green starts to have a proper chain of command and upgrades their tools to stone ushering in a stone age for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 1400x861px
The Red encourage breeding and invent canoes that they sleep under.
>>
>>493469
1st actions:Start rowing down the river to start fishing to increase our nutrition and training with our new canoes to make better sailors.
2nd action:Send people out to start hunting some game and to find out what area around our tribe is like.
Cultural action:Everyone is expected to do something, laziness and joblessness is looked down upon and anyone who dosen't work doesn't eat.
>Any changes or suggestions?
>>
>>493649
What? Is no one else active?
>>
>>493745
I don't think so. Maybe they will get on soon.
>>
>>493749
Damn, that sucks. Hopefully someone come on soon, I really like culture evo.
>Where are you Lord and Anon.
>Also green and blue players
>>
>>493752
Same, if you like you can take 5 population from Red and go settle somewhere and I'll let you make a few turns.
>>
>>493757
That's a tempting offer, infact I might do that in a few turn but now I think I'll stay with the tribe. it's to early to have a skizim.

Also I had a question, if we have stone tools does that mean? like what tools do we have?
>>
>>493790
You can make the shape of a tool like a hatchet head and spear heads but until you create rope you will use it as is.

A new tribe would be nice considering red has a lot of players and there is much more of this map to explore. Perhaps later like you said.
>>
What team is open?
>>
>>493821
Blue has a opening.
>>
>>493804
Can I take over for green
>>
If it's ok
Tech try to put a sharpen stone on the end of or clubs.
Culture when someone hits the age of 14 they're evaluated to see if they become priest or warriors.
>>
>>493896
And the club thing is to try to make an ax.
>>
>>493896
Alright. Now we just have to wait for Blue.
>>
>>493462
Cultural: No Homo breeding only between male and female as God said
Technology: Farming
>>
What's the climate like here.
>>
>>493945
It is a warm climate like that of an island.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 1400x861px
The Blue tribe soon realise breeding with each other is useless and stop immediately. They begin to bury fruit underground in an attempt to create more.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 1400x861px
The Green tribe evaluate the males of their tribe for priesthood once they reach the age of 14. They upgrade their clubs by attaching stone to them increasing their success rate in hunting.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 1400x861px
The Red tribe no longer tolerates laziness and develops a work ethic. They do not advance in technology as they ford the river with their new canoes discovering more of the island.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 1400x2220px)
image.jpg
177KB, 1400x2220px
The updated map. The area above the river is a swamp.
>>
>>493971
Tech try to make a rock knife.
Culture the priest make a grove and carve faces in the trees to give the gods faces.
>>
>>493965
1st Action:Improve/invent the stone ax so we can start chopping down more trees. For oars and more boats.
2nd action: Build a communal fire pit to start cooking our kills and to increase tribal cohesion.
Culture:When not working, everyone, even children are expected to batter themselves wether it be physical fitness, sharpening their mental skills or just helping where help is needed.
>>
>>493983
Before you make the axe you must invent rope first. It is tedious but it encourages interaction between tribes for knowledge.
>>
Is it possible to join this game, perhaps as a citizen of one of these cultures? If not, I'll be fine with lurking.
>>
>>493986
Damn alright, then change it to hunt for small animals for their pelts and to start to get a grasp on what animals are around our tribe.
>>
>>493989
It looks like the blue guy left.
>>
>>493989
I will be making new tribes in the next few turns.
>>
>>493986
Do are tribes know of each other
>>
Perfect!
>>
>>494005
You know of each others existence but you do not know what each other are up to unless you build roads or find another way to interact with them easily.
>>
>>494010
Ok cool
>>
Could I make a request for the geography of the next map? You could totally disregard it, but it's your call.
>>
>>494012
Certainly. I will give one hint of the island geography and one of the rest of the world. Canoes will be the minimum to navigate the island but larger ships will be needed to visit other islands and the rest of the world. As the blue leader left you may take temporary control until he returns if you like.
>>
>>494017
>Takes power in the blue tribe.
>Attempt to have closer diplomatic relations with the other tribes
>Expand herb/food gathering parties to gather more fruits and the sort
>Cultural - Encourage group thinking and discourage possible discrimination in the group
>Am I doing it right?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 1400x861px
The Blue tribe invents a form of democracy with every member deciding the tribes future. They expand their territory by sending members out to gather fruits.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
55KB, 1400x861px
The Green tribe further their religion by having the priests carve faces into trees to pray to with their newly invented knife.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1400x861px
Every member of the Red tribe devotes themselves to bettering themselves in one way or another. They begin to notice the many animals around them including a group of monkeys with silver fur and blue tongues. Does the Red tribe name them?
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 1400x2222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 1400x2222px
Here is the updated map with the new territorial claims.
>>
>Collect items such as fruits and attempt to grow them in villages in designated areas
>Collect items in nature that seem of value such as rocks
>Cultural: Develop language and teach younger tribespeople or those who can't speak the language as well.
>>
>>494046
tech Animals are skined and there hides worn.
Cultural climbing tree are encouraged to be closer to the gods.
>>
test
>>
(Can OP Provide a map legend?)
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 430x582px)
image.jpg
31KB, 430x582px
>>494055
>>
>>494058
I also wanted a compass rose and scale, if it's not a problem.
>>
>>494060
The directions are as they are. Directly up is North.
>>
>>494044
We shall call these beast the Azula mono or just Mono for short.

Tech:Start fishing more, everyone should know how to swim and how to wield a spear correctly.
Action:Send more people out to hunt for plants like vines that these Mono climb on.
>If nothing else just go gathering.
Cultura:Mothers are parsed and held in high regard with the more children they bear.
>>
Maybe next turn we can all use a culture to meet up and make a trade language together.
>>
>>494064
Agree.
Everyone describe your languages?
Since we're all close together, they're probably similar.
>>
>>494069
Nope the red will speak the slavic language.
But I'll still use my action to meet your two tribes.
>>
>>494070
You can keep your own language just we make one for trade.
>>
>>494071
>>494070
I agree. The chosen leader of the blue tribe graciously greets the other people, offering trades of plants and herbs for technology and cultural exchange.
>>
test
>>
>>494073
I think we have to wait til needs turn.
>>
alright give me a quick summary of each tribe so i can decide what to join
>>
>>494073
>>494077
I was about to say the same.
>next turn comrades.

>>494078
and I'll defer you too these posts
>>494040
>>494043
>>494044
>>
>>494080
thank you very much
>>
I will allow you yo talk to each other instantly at this point as you are very close.
>>
>>494083
cool deal. I have the knife, club, and can teach you about wrestling.
>>
Make sure to include your tribe in your name as I am constantly having to refer to previous posts when I make turn updates.
>>
Request from GM to tell me all details about my tribe. I would also like to request a random event.
>>
>>494092
What tribe are you in. Random event will be soon.
>>
>>494094
Blue.
>>
having difficulties with captcha
>>
>>494096
The Blue tribe is the largest and quickest reproducing currently.
>>
>>494102
Population?
Technology?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

Joining the game

1 - red
2 - blue
3 - green
>>
>Dig a large hole in the ground to gather rainwater, and make irrigation canals.
>Technology: Attempt to discover fire(?)
>Cultural: Attempt to have cultural exchange with other tribes and adopt especially the concept of clothes from others Via trade.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 1400x861px
The Blue tribe invents a spoken language with clear words. They begin collecting shiny rocks they find in caves.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 1400x861px
The Green tribe climbs trees to get closer to their gods. Thanks to their small size they are effective in this (ask at any time for population size and height). They begin wearing the pelts of animals they killed, the Mono are angry when they see one of theirs has been turned into a jacket.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
73KB, 1400x861px
The Red tribe celebrate women who have many children and begin fishing.
>>
>>494116
Can I get that if its not to much problem
>>
>>494118
Do we only get one action perturn?
>>
>>494118
>Finds a lady that catches his eye
>Goes after despite class barriers (Bo-Balley from poor family)
>Currently uninvolved in political affairs
>>
>>494124
>currently a mediocre at best hunter
>>
>Dig a large hole in the ground to gather rainwater, and make irrigation canals.
>Technology: Attempt to discover fire(?)
>Cultural: Establish elections for tribal leader for 100 days, which will be kept track of via tree bark writing.
>>
Auf Wiederseh'n, guys. I'm going to bed.
>Gets voted out of office
>>
tech make rope out of plant fibers.
culture once a year the priest sacrifice an animal to the tree gods.
>>
>>494124
>>494125
Whoa there, don't break the class system, that's all we have!
Tech:Go out in the wild to find vines to use a natural version of a rope.
Cultura:The mother with the most children is made into the priests of the tribe, overseeing and making sure everyone is doing their part in the tribe.
>>
>>494125
And for a note, the hunters and gatherers are the low class.
priests and leaders.
craftsmen and artisans.
hunter and gathers
The lazy and jobless
>>
Do any tribes have too many people?
>>
>>494141
I think the blue guy left and I'm about to have to go to bed too.
>>
Do your turns people. Blue guy left, someone stand up. Green, take your turn.

Or are we waiting for host to post?
>>
>>494150
I was waiting for OP to post the next turn.
>>
>>494114
I'll jump in for blue

Develope that language into a written one.

Encourage seamanship amongst the young ones. Let us be a people of sailor!

How's that planted fruit doing?
>>
>>494158
I think OP passed out
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>494137

I'll fill in my turn now for next turn because I'll prolly miss it

>Disappointed by his the tribes (and his families) disapproval of his choice, Bo-Balley spends a lot of time examining the wilderness to take his mind off of the problems at home
>His hunting profits take a small hit
>He begins tasting and testing plants around for flavour and texture

(Dice roll for experimentation results)
>>
>>494179
>He begins tasting and testing plants around him for flavour and texture

Because he's sitting on a log depressed and thinking too much, instead of hunting, picking at flowers and plants and shits. Sometimes rubs them on his skin/wounds just because he's bored
>>
>>494180
If you like you can form your own tribe.
>>
>>494184
My character has no such intentions as of this time. He is no leader. Yet. Also, when I got back to work, I may just forget about the thread. So just consider this as a little flavor/color added to your people
>>
If nobody's here, I'll assume command of blue tribe.
>>
>Come back from awesome concert
>Find that my people have unequal classes and lower classes are mocked
What have you people done!?
>>
>>495838
The lower classes need to be mocked so they know their place in the pecking order! If we have a rigid social class system much like the feudal age of japan!
>>
I'll take a turn and wait for QM to return.
Tech: Attempt to dig irrigation canals
Action: Attempt to share language with other tribes
Cultural: Encourage tribal members to learn something new whenever they're not doing chores
>>
>>495894
Eh, but if I think about it, maybe it would be more logical for everyone to be nice to each other despite class, but I don't think we can change it. We can dedicate a culture action to change it if you want.
>I think it's a penalty with having a class system.
>>
>>495894
>>495941
Man, the plan was to have every class be equal except the Council and Leader.
>>
>>496035
But classes can't be equal, their has to more lower class than upper class. I hate to say it, sounding like a fascist, but some people were born to lead and other were born to follow.
>We have to make a good system so everyone is happy where they are, I was thinking taking the egyptian or the japanese social class pyramid.
>>
My goal here is really to make everything alright. Democracy and the sort. I just wanna make this proposal.
Why don't we all focus on something? There seems to be no threat from the outside at the moment. We should consider these things and perhaps have open diplomatic relations.
>>
>>496156
They can be if we enforce it.
Have the military in our pockets.
Then, if some people in the military get cocky or start breaking the law then we execute them.
>>
Waiting for OP to return.
>>
>>496586
Aren't we all?

>>496329
Tech:Go out in the wild to find vines to use a natural version of a rope.
Cultura:The mother with the most children is made into the priests of the tribe, overseeing and making sure everyone is doing their part in the tribe.
These were my suggested action, anything you want to change?
>>
>>496714
>Priests
We're not relying on gods now are we?
>>
>>496731
Nope, I just wanted have a overseer to make sure everyone is doing their job and always bettering themselves.
>>
I am back, please clearly restate your intentions.
>>
>>497085
>Develop that language into a written one by means of stone tablets.
>Encourage seamanship amongst the young ones. Let us be a people of sailor!
>How's that planted fruit doing?
>>
>>497085
Action:Go out in the wild to find vines to use a natural version of a rope.
Tech:Start making bricks out of mud and let them dry in the hot sun to make hardened mud bricks.
Cultura:People are told everyone is equally as valuable to the progress and told to help anyone wherever or what ever they.
>>
>>497094
For Blue
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
60KB, 1400x861px
The Blue tribe develops there language into a written one by carving it in tree trunks and into the earth. They are glad to see their persistence with the buried fruit has payed off with a pear tree sprouting.
>>
image.jpg
67KB, 1400x861px
The priest of the Green tribe begins sacrificing an animal yearly in a religious ritual. The Green tribe invents rope by cutting the vines the Mono use to climb, the Mono have been reported to be acting more hostile towards the tribe people.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
69KB, 1400x861px
The Red tribe decides to stop segregating members of their tribe based on class and celebrate their work instead. They invent the rope at the same time as the Green tribe.
>>
Action: Scout and possibly gather for other plants that can possibly be farmed.
Tech: Attempt to trade for ropes from the other tribes.
Cultural: Encourage deep thinking about things from people who want to and encourage expressing these feelings during meetings and free times of tribes people.
>>
>>497152
Tech:Now with rope developed the stone ax and upgrade our tools.
Culture:With our logical thinking our people start organize ourselves the working class shifts to increase efficiency and make more free time from breeding.
>>
>>497152
>>497144
Is meeting another tribe a free action or do we have to devote our one action slot to it?
>>
>>498158
You may meet a tribe without spending anything on it at this point.
>>
Ready for that Random Event, OP.
>>
>>499137
I'm ready for Green to submit their turn.
>>
>>500033
Just choose something random for em
>>
image.jpg
67KB, 1400x861px
Ambassadors of the Blue tribe trek over to the Red tribe to propose a trade for their newly invented rope. The Red tribe must decide if they will trade and what for. Discussing emotions and personal ideas during group meetings is encouraged.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 1400x861px
The Red tribe utilises their rope by tying stone to sticks to truly invent tools. By using the movement of the sun and moon the tribe takes turns working in shifts. An ambassador of the Blue tribe arrives proposing a trade for the knowledge of rope making.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 1440x1515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1440x1515px
Angered by the treatment they receive from the Green tribe the Azula Mono relocate further mainland bordering the desert. They possess the same intelligence as the tribal people and decide to form their own. The Mono will serve the purpose of the AI as they will be controlled by me. If the concept is disliked I will discontinue it.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
38KB, 1400x861px
The Mono stand at the base height and weight of the humans and evolves at the same pace as them.
>>
>>500256
Action:Start chopping down trees and clearing the land to build houses and to improve our canoes in oras.
Culture:Making children is no longer a luxury but a must. Every woman and men is expected to help make more children for the tribe, being their social and tribal obligation.

>>500255
"Hello strange yellow haired man, what do you have you to offer for our supplies or service?" Most of the tribe ignores your trade party, everyone silently devoted to their daily labor.
>>
>>501113
"We will offer fruits, you can reuse the small seeds inside of them to grow into trees which bear fruits. We will give you some of these for some of your objects which tether other objects together by means of friction and tension."
Furthermore
>Action: Address problems with production of goods, infrastructure, health, environment, resources, etc, at a meeting.
>Tech: Design possible tools that can be made by means of stone+wood, such as the axe.
>Cultural: Let elders who are unable to work write literature and observe nature as an occupation, still making them do simple household chores for their people.
(What is population of blue tribe?)
>>
>>501397
The population of the Blue tribe is 41.
>>
>>501397
"Hmmm, if you can teach us how write and read as well I think we could have a deal. The reds will give you some rope and show you the joy of hard labor!"

>>501429
I have the same question.
>Also do we get 2 action or just one?
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 1400x861px
The Blue tribe give the elderly lesiurely jobs. They work on designing new tools that utilise the rope they may or may not trade for.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1400x861px
The Red tribe enforces constant pregnancy in their women. They begin clearing out the trees around their tribe as they make a deal with the Blue tribe.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
46KB, 1400x861px
The Mono invent fire and use it to keep warm and cook their food. They work out in the free time they are given.
>>
>>501459
You get 1 action and your population is 38+7.
>>
Tech: Attempt to make contact with the Mono and ask them how to make fire.
Action: Have the elders teach the Red tribe about the written Blue language.
Cultural: Have the highest intellectual woman write a world genesis myth story
>>
Joining game
Seizing on the red tribe's oppression of its lower class, I break off and lead them out to the northern most peninsula, staring a new civilization branch.
>>
>>502210
We have a loyal and discipline population, why not take over green or the monkeys instead of messing with a natural order?
>>
>>502368
Because I am an opportunist. I see an opportunity, I take it. Due to the parental tribe's discipline, I will only ha small amount of people compared to other tribes at start. Don't bother to stop this exodus. All your technologies are belong to us. If you feel so strongly about it, take it to OP.
>>
>>502368
>>502393
>>502210
Observes semi-marxist revolution
>>
>>502210
I would much rather you took control of the Green tribe who is lacking a leader however I suppose you could form your own. Roll a 100 dice if you get above 75 you are successful.
>>
>>502576
I rolled five d20 for a total of 74. So it fails, and I go it alone.
Time to try again elsewhere.
>>
OK. So the Communist revolution failed. Become one with the Green tribe.
>>
>>502368
Tech:With our rope tie it together it into a big net to start net fishing.
Culture:Children aren't raised by their parents anymore, once born they are examined by the elder to see if they are worthy of tribal membership. If so, they start a training program to prepare them for a life full of hard work and rewarding experience.
>If not, they are left in the wild to die. To ensure we only have the strongest and smartest as citizens.
>>
>>503624
What tribe are you in?
>>502852
Make a turn for the Green.
>>
Action: send scouts to the northwest river. And explore the other side if possible.
Culture: professional army.
Technology: development of rope.
>>
>>503624
Sorry about that I forgot my tag.
>Red tribe.
>>
>To Re-iterate
Tech: Attempt to make contact with the Mono and ask them how to make fire.
Action: Have the elders teach the Red tribe about the written Blue language.
Cultural: Have the highest intellectual woman write a world genesis myth story
>>
>>505241
I think we're making the split between red Sparta and blue Athens. You have the heart of culture and religion while we have the muscle and iron will of the masses.
>Do I see a Greek style civ on the horizon?
>>
>>505311
Let us have great diplomatic relations.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
84KB, 1400x861px
The Blue tribe attempts to trade with the Mono for their newly discovered fire. The Mono want salt from the ocean, knowledge of farming and rope in exchange. The eldest and wisest lady in the tribe writes about the origin of the Blue tribe, believing they came from the ocean and are closely related to fish.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
72KB, 1400x861px
The Green tribe organise their military, training them in a variety of formations. They reinforce their rope, making it stronger and more durable.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
88KB, 1400x861px
The Red Tribe no longer tolerates weakness, children who display any are slaughtered remorselessly. They invent net fishing.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 1400x861px
The Mono begin hoarding food and discovering ways to preserve it using salt. Lacking access to a coastline they rely on other tribes for it. It looks like they are relocating.
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 1400x2225px)
image.jpg
179KB, 1400x2225px
The Green Tribe sends scouts across the desert to document what is on the other side. They run out of food early on and turn back before they starve or dehydrate to death.
>>
>>506405
Tech: Utilize meat drying and salting according to how the Mono do it.
Action: Successfully trade a generous amount (However much it takes) of seawater for the knowledge of fire.
Cultural: Begin an education system with elder teachers. The fish story is open for interpretation and the Curriculum includes Reading, Writing, Tribal history, Craftworks, and world history and politics.
>>
>>507249
(Blue tribe)
>>
>>506408
Action:Start developing a spear thrown technique reared for hunting, but is also useful in self defense.
Culture:The elders start making laws for every citizen in every class must follow down to the letter.
>The first law:The tribe survival of the Effico above all else. Everyone must be able to go to war at anytime.
>>
Has Green made their move yet?
>>
>>508943
You should make a new thread so more people will join. You could start a new game, I'd like to keep this going but either way is cool.
>>
>>508943
Not yet.
If the thread begins to die, remake it, I guess. I don't really care about other people doing this, but It'd be nice to have a green party.
>green party
I personally would like to change a bunch of stuff about my tribe and stuff. There should be more stuff in this, like, death rates, a map scale, so I know how big the map really is, maybe random benefits, weather, random detractors, Approval ratings, infrastructure ratings, autotasks, I.e., some functions of a tribe are fairly autonomous, like people with specific occupations, I guess. I just thought of these, don't worry about making this too complicated, I'm fairly satisfied where this is at.

Also, I'll go for green, if you'd like.
>>
>>509481
>>509515
I would love to remake it but I think someone else should, my time zone is far different only allowing a few turns a day. I am a bad QM anyway, anyone else would be better suited. I am more of a player anyway, I just really wanted this version of the game to continue.
>>
luker here that is willing to join a tribe
>>
>>510612
Join the Green one. I encourage any other lurkers to come out and join even if they do not know how to play properly. The best part of this game is working together and learning (and the oc)
>>
>>510772
>culture: create another sect: (priests, warriors, and ___)
3rd will be engineers/scientists/artisans etc

Tech: ranged weaponry, (slings, bolas, bows, whatever)

Action: search for plants to eat.
>>
>>511178
WOOT
you saved this thread
>>
Why can't I bump this thread, tho?
>>
>>511178
nvm change action to:

>action: search for friendly animals
>>
The red tribe is here, I'm glad to see we have all 3 teams active at the same time.
>Now we wait for OP.
>>
Still active. Red tribe, what should the name of the world be?
>>
>>511359
I'm here brother let me quickly make the sheets.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 1400x861px
The Blue tribe begins preserving left over food by salting it as they see the Mono do it. The elderly begin educating the young. They successfully trade with the Mono for the technique of fire starting, strengthening the bonds between the two tribes.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
76KB, 1400x861px
The Green tribe develops the bow and begins using it for hunting. They divide the tribal members into multiple social groups. They record the animals around and find rabbits, lamb, horses and chicken around them.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
93KB, 1400x861px
The Red tribe invents a spear throwing technique that soon turns into a sport all children play. The elderly of the tribe write down laws that every citizen must obey lest they be cast out of the tribe or killed.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
65KB, 1400x861px
The Mono finding they are vastly outnumbered by inferior beings begin rapidly breeding in an attempt to catch up. Along with the knowledge gained from the Blue tribe they develop architecture and begin building huts out of clay.
>>
Action: collect ores that may be useful
Tech: utilize fire to smelt these ores
cultural: Have an athletic competition and invite the green tribe and red tribe, all for fun and sport
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 1400x2225px)
image.jpg
183KB, 1400x2225px
The updated map with Mono construction.
>>
>>511579
Can i get an info check on the races, like height, weight, population, all that
>>
>>511728
These are all things that can be changed.
Blue: 5'10 80kg.
Green: 5'9 78kg
Red: 5'8 75kg
Mono: 5'8 74kg
>>
>>511757
Is it alright if i join a team or start a new culture?
>>
>>511773
You can be my advisor. Let's talk about stuff, perhaps.
>>
>>511785
I'm fine with that, don't really have the capacity for big stuff
>>
>>511795
So, you know the name of the game, Snake?
My personal agenda is harmony and prosperity. We have educated people thus far, and we should focus on tech, farming, and labor. I think we should implement a currency soon, and also, we need infrastructures, such as housing.
I have decided to work on infrastructure first.
Do you recommend government infrastructure (I.e. longhouses for meetings and the sort),
Civil infrastructure (Better housing), or Industrial facilities? (Storehouses, labor houses, etc)
>>
>>511806
Yeah been lurking from the start.
I'd go for Industrial facilities that way we can grow and process a lot more food and encourage Height, Weight and population growth through hard labor
>>
>>511544
>Action: start to tame animals. (I saw the tame animals in 3 turns thing at the top, but im not sure if passive or active research)

>Tech: look for ways to more effectively use animal carcasses to help minimize loss of life. ie Stomachs or bladders into water bags, using fat for pemmican, bones for tools, etc.

>Culture: begin turning warriors into specialized divisions: ie melee, ranged, and specialized. use specialized to explore and spy on others. Specifically looking for people to the north west of us looking up the coast.
>>
>>511553
Tech:Start hunting in big groups to get the most out of the land and to explore the surrounding area.
Culture:With our logic and organization we think the earth and land is for us. That everything in the world is for our uses.
>Second law:Everyone must be educated and cultured because everyone down to the lowest pleb represents the Red tribe when in dealings.
>>
We should start trading with Green.
We have pear trees, farming stuff, and education.
>>
>>511869
Green asks for technology about farming and says that if you teach one of our engineers/scientists to read we can trade and communicate more efficently.

In return, what would you like?
>>
>>511972
Pouches, really. Maybe give us a few animals and hunting bows.
>>
>>511982
we don't have any of it right now though, maybe when the turn is over
>>
>>511972
And in addition, we will educate all of your people on arithmetic.
>>
The Blue tribe organises sporting events between each tribe, excluding the Mono who are angered once they find out and will be playing for the next 3 turns. While experimenting with the shiny rocks they found they discover they melt and are superior to their rocks. They have entered a Bronze age.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1400x861px
>>512000
>>
>>511988
sure math is good, but also we could convey messages to each other faster, or make detailed accounts of other lands we discover so that they arent distorted by speaking.

math only really helps us with trading specific materials in a contract alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1400x861px
The Green Tribe organises their military to have different classes allowing for more formations. They utilise everything in their kills leaving nothing to waste.
>>
>>512005
Full curriculum as well, as well as an unbiased introduction to the creation myth for practice. Your people will have essentially the same education as ours.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1400x861px
The Red Tribe decides they are the owners of Earth and the more they settle the better for it. They form hunting groups to bring more game. The area near the tribes is becoming empty of fruit and animals.
>>
>>512021
educating my entire population would be way to hard a task for your people. We only ask for a few of our chosen to be trained so that your resources are better used. In return for our additionally request, we are willing to hire out our services as mercenaries in one war for "free"
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 1400x861px
The Mono tribe decides that the area is too crowded and will send members of the tribe North using their newly invented canoes to cross the stream.
>>
>>512039
I don't really intend to go to war, but if you insist. Plus, I have a capable force. But how about a common market?
>>
>>512052
common markets crash more easily, but im willing to share a common resource to use as currency, a common language, a common writing system, and combined research/production efforts
>>
>>512065
Sounds alright. We don't have a way to make currency yet. We have entered the bronze age however.
>>
made a social structure for army, clergy, and engineers.
>>
>>512009
Action: search further north using specialist explorers
Tech: tame animals
Culture: the culture reform/clarification i posted>>512120
>>
goodnight guys
last turn
Action: build storehouses for farmed crops
Tech: upgrade all tools from stone to metal
Culture: Invite the Monos to the athletic competitions if they wanted to join
>>
>>512156
night meng
>>
>>512026
Action:Move north and said the Mono tribe. They have good reserves and the earth was made for us.
Culture:we class system leads to a organized militray and chain of command. The pecking order is hard to move in because it's only based on merit and nothing else.
>Law 3:At the end of the week everyone is expected to prey and repent for their sins against the tribe. Making eveyone place the tribe before anything.
>>
>>512232
for red eyes only: the monos are gonna go all nazi on us, in exchange for slaves/people to claim, well help you colonize/take over land from the monos.
>>
>>512986
For the Green tribe only:I can agree to those terms, if you send over some elders to teach my people military structure and origiznation we could easly over power the Mono.
>>
>>513286
sure, but in exchange for that knowledge we would like: technology for fishing, spears, and canoeeing. a naval domincence can be powerful, especially on an island. those techs can help lower attrition
>>
Alright going to make the sheets.
>>
Proposal to the tribes: if Mono is a problem, we should face them together. One tribe will probably not be able to beat them on their own. And I suggest that no one tribe should have all the privileges. We should all stick together, as we are all intelligent people. I therefore propose that we share, have accessible markets for each other, etc.
I would propose a common market honestly, with a currency. I could make the currency. I personally have the best equipment due to my materials, so it's whatever. I don't have any intention of attacking the Mono at the moment. Diplomacy is the real solution here, guys. My analysis on our governments:
Green: Military dictatorship; possibly the largest military.
I estimate high stability but med-low approval. But seeing that you meet resource needs, I could be totally wrong.
Red: Ego Oligarchical Theocracy i.e., they worship themselves, thinking that they've inherited the land from nothing, (Or a god possibly, whatever they believe.) Their religious rulers are the elderly, who write laws.
I estimate Medium Stability, High approval.
Blue: Single "Party" Democracy - I say this as there is no differing opinion in the tribe yet. I may implement something about this soon, and group voting sessions sometimes on matters? Like how that one guy is an advisor. But I need more edge and clash. People already have free speech, where are the dissenting opinions that are being protected?
Medium Stability, Medium Approval.
Mono: Anarchy moving towards Communist State with pooled resources.
Low Stability, high approval.

Answer this, OP.
Are we:
>Meeting Resource needs individually
>High approval ratings in the populations
> Meeting some model of human development, i.e. tech and infrastructure
>Having good relations with other tribes
The idea of the competition was a cultural exchange that will help with diplomatic relations.
Just my analysis.
Anyone want to say anything?
>>
>>513475
i think some of us are working towards dealing with the mono in our own ways. I agree that my tribe will have a low amount of approval though. I have a plan to deal with it in the future through the use of the missionaries. (hint: the missionaries don't really spread religion)
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 1400x861px
The Blue tribe decides to invite the Mono to the sporting competition, they are ecstatic and friendly towards the Blue tribe. The Blue tribe begins using metal for their tools now seeing as it is superior to stone. They build storehouses to place their crops they have farmed.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1400x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1400x861px
The Green tribe explores further North with the Mono, crossing the river by sharing canoes. They reform their chain of command massively and manage to tame horses.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
106KB, 1400x861px
The arrogant Red tribe decides to raid the unarmed Mono settlers. They change their class system.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 1400x861px)
image.jpg
81KB, 1400x861px
By copying the Blue tribe the Mono discover metal, the settlers are attacked by the Red tribe as they are crossing the river with the majority of them managing to escape with most of the food, however 3 Mono are captured.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 849x1630px)
image.jpg
96KB, 849x1630px
The updated map with the new Mono settlement. The Northern Mono tribe claims all land above the stream for themselves and declares all Red tribe who attempt to cross it will be killed.
>>
>>513475
hey, im fairly confident with a few turns the green tribe can wipe out the monos. However the problem is our weapons and armor are most likely inferior to the monos. Our arrows should be fine, but our swords and spears will definitely break versus them.
>>
>>513588
action: with new searched lands,expand to the coast north west and south west by creating forts with wood and stone. Put the army into smaller groups of each type into each fort. Avoid the desert and only claim the land next to the stream.
action: trade with blue for farming, education, etc in exchange for pouches, military expertise, animal meat and weapons.
>>
>>513662
fuck forgot third thing
tech: look for better ways to make housing/walls/forts. Maybe arches, better masonry, stone, etc.
>>
>>513565
Start interrogating the 3 captured Mono tribe taking any and all information they have to offer. Once we know everything about their tribe and tech they become members of the Red tribe lower class and they are forced to work the same as any red.

Action:Start chopping down trees to build bigger houses that are separated by class and that persons job then by family or kin.
Culture:Children are put though a hard and brutal training program starting from a young age to make sure our population is completely loyal and ready to live and die for the good of the Red tribe.
>5th law:No red shall kill another red nor hurt another out of cold or bad blood. The Red people are only strong if we all work together for a common goal.

>>513665
>>513475
I want to send a small party to the Blue and Green looking for trade and to speak of the events with the Mono tribe.
>>
>>513832
Just to clarify are you speaking to the Mono or about the Mono with the others.
>>
>>514083
talking to us about the mono
>>
Action: Scout north in the desert as far as possible. Utilize storage pouches to go farther.
Cultural: Attempt to develop algebra with marble tablets.
Tech: Develop similar weapons as the Red and Green tribes.
>>
>>514083
>>514106
Green dream is correct. I wanted to talk to the Blue and Green people about the Mono.
>>
Proposal to all
Have a world summit with tribe leaders including the mono.
Negotiate to avoid war, hopefully
Improve relations perhaps
ALSO
Maybe declare war on mono
Idk
Wasn't planning on it
but OP needs to make a new thread
>>
>>514321
green declines to send a diplomat
>>
>>514369
Rlly dude
Ignoring the problem isn't gonna make it go away
>>
>>514405
no im dealing with the problem. Ask red, But this race war? You cant do what england and france did with germany.
>>
>>514590
I know, the only way I'm doing something is if everyone benefits. If only one person benefits, then we'll fight em. I don't plan on genociding or being genocided. You do bring a valid point, however.

Maybe.
What will we do with the Monos? Kill em all? Enslave em? I don't want to do either of those things? Let's banish em. The only downside to that is that we'll have to keep an eye on em. We can steal their buildings and shit.
>>
>>514625
I just got back let me make the sheets.
>>
>>514656
gotcha
>>
>>514321
>>514369
Red will only come if the Mono are excluded from the summit. We refuse to associate with such beasts.
>We discovered and named those little turdlets
>>
>>514674
Secret summit. Send one guy.
>>
>>514682 #
New thread.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.