[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Travel Device

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: watch.jpg (9KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
watch.jpg
9KB, 264x191px
My uncle gave me a time travel device. I can go to the past or future by turning the crown. I can go minutes or hours in time, or there's a calendar so I can go days or months into the future. I can probably go years, but it would take a lot of crown-turning. What do I do?

>Go to the day I was born
>Fix an embarrassing mistake
>Talk to my future self
>Get lottery numbers
>Go to medieval times
>Go 400 years into the future

This idea was probably in some movie or book I never saw.
>>
Get lottery numbers
>>
File: DIO buys a massage chair.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DIO buys a massage chair.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
>>489956
Or even better
>Step one: Go to Transilvania
>Step 2: Find Dracula (in time)
>Step 3: Become a vampire
>Step 4: ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE
>>
>>489956

medieval times
>>
When has going into the past *EVER* benefited anyone? All it causes is paradoxes and confusion.

I get it, you want to take the timeline and make pretty knots with it, but let's be honest here- the smart and practical thing to do is use it to see the future and plan accordingly.
>>
>>489956
Future
>>
File: pike.jpg (76KB, 564x786px) Image search: [Google]
pike.jpg
76KB, 564x786px
>>489956
>get lottery numbers
we can buy a perfect suit of plate armor for when we want to go back to the medieval times

should go back to the golden age of piracy with an AR15 too
>>
>>489956
Whatever else we might want to do, we'll need resources. A lottery seems like a low-risk way of doing that.

Grab the numbers for some local lottery, and modify them slightly to buy a ticket to win something less than the full jackpot (a side pot of the better part of a million, rather than hundreds of millions).

After that, you'll want to arrange to enjoy this for as long as possible, by finding out the secrets of immortality and other technologies from the future and bringing them back here. However, if you don't want to get caught and stuck there, you'll need to plan ahead so you don't stick out. Carrying significant amounts of old cash won't work more than a few years into the future. So, set yourself up a couple of bank accounts and investment accounts, memorize the passwords, hop fifty years into the future (not 400, you'll be too lost), get yourself set up with an Internet connection, and snag an offline copy of all of Wikipedia and some portable computing devices.

Then return here and do some thorough research on the state of the world at that time.
>>
OP trolled you guys clearly. Cmon.
>>
>>491028
Would 1.5 mil be good?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.