[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The academy 2: suddenly holiday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: story1250.gif (8KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
story1250.gif
8KB, 600x450px
"Good morning Muidos! Today is Saturday, February 14, 2026. It is a nice and toasty 68° farenheit and there isn't a cloud in the sky. Many of you will be celebrating saint Valentine's day today, to those that are, I say 'be careful out there.'" So comes a message over the academy's intercom system to all the dorms, providing a srange awakening at 6 AM.

Character stats.

Elise Hroldisson:
Combatant applications access
Restricted access (magic/science)
Ethereal manipulation: energy pathing (1 fire) animation (2) enchanting (1) magical theory (1)
Combatant applications: pyromancy (2) mage trip (1)
Relationships: poor (animation prof.) Great (John Weramai)

Earthen "Jack" Iris:
Faerie
Ethereal manipulation: Vita reinforcement (3 plant)
Physical training: strength (1)
Relationships: good (Lapmi Dalve)
Jack, if I hear nothing out of you before the in game day is out, you will be removed from this list.

Thomarius 'Tom' Shayne:
Lizardman
Science: engineering (2)
Combatant applications: weapon production (1)
Inventory: useless science thing

Previous thread: >>469193
(Here's a picture of a cat person eating an orange, cause I don't feel like looking for something else.)
>>
>>487580
I'll be honest, I only came here for the Katia
>>
>>487643

Yep now I'm disapointed.
>>
>>487961
>>487643
I'm sorry about that, tell you what, you do a thing and I'll make sure your not to far behind.
>>
Is anyone from the last thread coming?
>>
>>489503
I'm here, but I'm new
>>
>>490094
Make a character?
>>
>>490137
Alright just anything will work?
>>
>>490147
Just about.
>>
>>490186
What the point of the quest? I have something in mind
>>
>>490192
The point is progression in a school of magic and mad science. Occasionally there will be some form of external threat, but for the most part it's just school life. Which is to say I haven't thought that far ahead.
>>
Here's a discord: https://discord.gg/J3gdh
>>
>>490262
Human Army Officer, went to war and back in his late 30s. Going to this school to learn magic and shit. So he can make something that allow a better solider of war.
Kurt Müller
White, blue eyes, tall, platinum blonde .
>>
>>490262
I want to learn more basic magic and stuff, since I'm a normie human. So how about I go to Magic for Human 101.
>>
>>487580
Civ quests are better
>>
>>490292
>Officer
>Implying title
>no title provided
>>490329
This is like a civ quest, except you're just one guy.
>>
>>490337
Title is Lieutenant Colonel, just wanted to know if I had the green light. So served 20 years in army, doing all kind of stuff.
>>
>>490324
Before I go to sleep, it's a Saturday in game, no school.
>>
I'm here, Tom anon.
>>
>>491327
Ah! Mr. Shayne, a pleasure to have you here. I assume your strong, superior lizard culture won't allow you to acknowledge this mammalian holiday.
>>
Do you realize that I can't advance this with nothing?
>>
>>491681
Kurt goes to find a Valentine with one of the many female creatures of this place, like a Centaur female.
>>
>>487580
If we're new we have to create a character?
>>
>>491843
That sounds best, if you insist you can take on the faerie.
>>
>>491907
What are all the races we can pick from?
>>
>>491928
Throw something at me and I'll think up stats. Anything but a doppelganger, I'm nervous enough with just one.
>>
>>491830
Suddenly harpy.
>>
>>491959
No harpy for this officer, I ask if the harpy was ever been with a human,regardless of her answer, I ask if you have any Centaur friends, with a smile.
>>
>>491959
Is concealed carry allow here?
>>
>>491974
She says she's thought of it, when you mention centaurs she wrinkles her nose up and asks what you would ever want a centaur for.
>>
>>492014
No, open carry only.
>>
>>492021
"Well back in the old days, humans rode horses to combat, but they were limited by intelligent. Now I want to test a theory of mine. Is possible to wear a centaur like a horse? To solve this theory and many other like the uses of Centaurs in combat, I would have to know there they are. So if you can point me to the right right, I would love that."
Then thank for her time.

>>492033
K I'm open carrying my P226
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 640x640px
>>491955
What about Flayed Men?
>>
>>492053
"Well, I don't know where the horses are, but John is usually near the animal training building on Saturdays. I hear he's got a girlfriend now so he might not be."
Heh, relatively underpowered weapon, it passes.
>>492091
Can you tell me what makes it differ from a human who has no skin, if at all?
>>
>>492200
Well who say I only have one gun, I got that BFR .450 Marlin as my my weapon for big creatures. "Thank you for the time, names Kurt Müller, it's been a pleasure." I said then make my way to the animal trainin building, if I don't know where it is, ask her before leaving.

So I have two weapons open carry at my hips.
>>
>>492200
I forget to ask her name, do so before leaving.
I like this so far.
>>
>>492255
Her name is Quin, and I will go ahead and advance the turn now.

Elise Hroldisson:
Restricted access (magic/science)
Ethereal manipulation: energy pathing (1 fire) animation (2) enchanting (1) magical theory (1)
Combatant applications: pyromancy (2) mage trip (1)
Relationships: poor (animation prof.) Great (John Weramai)

Thomarius 'Tom' Shayne:
Lizardman
Science: engineering (2)
Combatant applications: weapon production (1)
Inventory: useless science thing

Lieutenant Colonel Kurt Müller:
Human
Arts: medicine (1) gunsmith (1)
Combatant applications: gun use (3) tactics (5) <look at the discord for details

It is now noon. Elise is soon to be removed. Here's hoping Tom decides to do something soon.
>>
>>492342
Are we waiting for you to write, or do we go now?
>>
>>492342
Well I'l restate it, I make my way to the animal training building, looking for any Centaurs. If I can't find anyone I try my luck of the lunch room since it's noon and try to sit with some Centaurs
>>
>>492342
Question is there dragons?
>>
>>492574
Right, you walk up to the animal training building, John is in fact there, practicing with his falcon.
>>492583
Yes and no, humans drove them into extinction in the early 12th century.
>>
>>492710
"What up John, I'm a new student here Kurt Müller pleased to meet you." after the greeting are out of the way I ask him some questions.
"So what is this place? I heard it was to train animals, who or what creatures come here to be trained?"
"Also got any horses here? I want to see if I can still ride, since I was a rancher when I was riding horses."
Then I ask if there are some Centaurs here. In that order.
Tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. Also Having fun.
>>
Tom anon here, Sorry I've been gone for a few days.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.