[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRAB NICHOLSON: EXTREME SLEEP OVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: CRAB.jpg (45KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
CRAB.jpg
45KB, 400x358px
You are in a bedroom.

You see Crab Nicholson.

He has no mittens; his claws are menacing.

Obvious exits are:
>Bathroom
>Living room
>Kitchen
>Crab Nicholson's ULTIMATE LAIR OF AWESOMENESS

Posts ending in 0, 3 and 7 get to make the decision of what to do.
>>
>>48714
I would say go to bathroom
>>
>>48727

You evasively wander into the bathroom. The stench of salty water and salmon is almost overwhelming, but you manage to stay quiet.

You see a large sink, a bathtub, and a very large toilet. There are 4 objects on the sink: a very used toothbrush, an empty tube of toothpaste, some ripped condoms, and hairspray.

Obvious exits are:
>Bedroom
>Living room
>>
>>48751
Grab the hair spray and go out to the living room
>>
>>48751
Complain to Crab about the smell.
>>
>>48751
use hairspray to get ready for Crab Nicholson
>>
>>48751
>Bedroom
>>
>>48857
You pick up the hairspray, and investigate the label. You make mental note that the hairspray is very flammable, and put it away in one of your empty pockets.

You decide that you must take down Crab Nicholson. Alas, he is much bigger than you, and could easily overpower you. The hairspray might work, but you'll need to find something to light it on fire, or craft some other way to fight him.
>>
>>48873
go to kitchen
>>
>>48880

You exit the bathroom, and find that Crab Nicholson is eyeing you suspiciously.

"Y-you have a n-nice bathroom, haha," you manage to stutter out. You swiftly get into a crab-walking position, and crab your way through the living room into the kitchen.

You don't hear Crab following you; you breathe a sigh of relief.

You look around the kitchen for supplies to try and take down Crab. Obvious objects include:

>Medium sized knife; looks sharp, but you are unsure if it could cut his carapace.
>Old bag of milk
>Glass Bottle
>Half-open drawer
>Fridge

Obvious exits are:
>Mr. Nicholson's backyard
>Living room
>Bedroom
>Bathroom
>>
>>48906
take knife anyway and go to backyard look for bbq supplies
>>
>>48906
Go to backyard, take glass bottle
>>
so are we allowed to reroll?
>>
>>48975
Yeah, re-rolls are allowed. I should have mentioned that in the OP, this is my first time trying this board.
>>
>>48915
reroll then
>>
We need to find a match, not to light, but to place between his claws for him to snip.That's how we win.
Trust me, I know crabs.
>>
Maybe it should be dicerolls or something. This might take a bit
>>
>>49004
>>49024
(If the thread continues to be inactive, I'll just accept whoever responds. I wasn't sure how active the thread might be.)

>>49020

Filled with giddiness as you plot your ISIS-esque takeover of Crab Nicholson's estate, you look around the kitchen to find some matches, and lo and behold, you manage to find a box containing three matches in one of the drawers. The matches are small; but you reassure yourself that it's how you use them that counts.
>>
>>49041
It's getting late for americans, i might sleep soon myself.

Look in fridge
>>
Cool, now that's in the works, find a jet ski.
This is an Extreme Sleepover, there HAS to be a jet ski.
If not, well, we'll have to berate Crab.
>>
>>49049
(Yeah, I might end it soon, I'm gonna go to bed soon, too.)

You look in the fridge, and find it to be mostly empty, save for some more empty bottles. You quietly laugh to yourself; what could a crab possibly use a fridge for, anyway?

>>49056
You walk into the backyard, and look for a jet ski. True to your logic, you find a shed with a jet ski. The doors are locked, however, and the window doesn't appear to be opened. You're either going to have to find a key, and break the window and risk being heard by Jack Nicholson. You look around the backyard and see:
>Broken fence post
>A long pool net
>A hose

Obvious exits are:
>Kitchen
>Attempt to escape the premises
>Attempt to break into the shed
>>
>>49083
break into shed
>>
>>49111
this break into the shed, but first search the yard for the key and use the long pool net to get it off the roof
>>
>>49111
>>49127
You quietly search around the yard for the key, alas, you cannot find it. But wait! You get a brilliant idea; you use the pool net to try to wack the key off the roof - to no avail.

You sigh. Looks like the only way to get into the shed is through force. You take the long pool net, and javelin-it through the window, making the loudest crashing noise you've ever heard in your life.

"WHAT'S GOING ON OUT THERE, ANON, ARE YOU UP TO SOMETHING?" You hear Crab bellow from inside the house. You need to get those jet skis and fast.
>>
>>49145
Yell there's someone crashing this party!!

Get the jet skis
>>
>>49149

"SOMEONE IS TRYING TO RUIN THE SLEEPOVER!" You reply. You hop inside the shed and grab the jet skis, You look for other objects in the shed.

You see:
>Extra pair of Crab-Trousers
>Shovel
>Rake
>Kitten Mittens
>Spare materials (plastic pipes, 2x4 wood pieces, etc.)
>>
>>49164
put on the crab trousers, hope on the jet ski and charge!

"It's me! I'm trying to ruin it!"
>>
>>49164
Take the shovel, and run away
>>
>>49164
>Extra pair of Crab-Trousers
>Kitten Mittens
>>
>>49178
Rolling for this.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.