[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falsehood of Gerosda Quest Pt. 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 20

File: Fog.jpg (17KB, 555x371px) Image search: [Google]
Fog.jpg
17KB, 555x371px
Last time! In Falsehood of Gerosda you, the 15 year old Nathaniel Joesph, find yourself following the black fog that plagued the skies of Far Water. Your team consisted of strange people. The rouge archer with tricks up her sleeve, Iras. The novice mage who you've manage to make call you 'master', Mavis. And the warrior that's your bro, Herald. You're all well equipped, except you. Your wearing guard armor with a casual guard sword. Iras has taken charge and is guiding you to the source of where the fog is coming from. At least, that's what you think.
>>
Previous Thread:
>>473216
>>
>>485873
>Great, lets follow
>Keep our eyes on the sky. I want to know when we're close.
>>
>>485936
You keep on Iras' heels while keeping an eye on the sky as well. The further you go the more you see the fog is getting thicker. Maybe Iras really did know where she was going. Then you bump into her. She'd stop. You take a look of whats ahead and see a cave. The fog is coming from the entrance. Instead of going in head strong, Iras choose look look around the area first.

You'd wonder is you should just sit back and let her do all the work.
>>
>>485873
>Get to know Mavis a little. Ask her if shes proficient with all the elements. Obviously she isnt normal.
>>
>>485955
Throw a rock into the cave. Stay where we are if possible. Surely whoeveer is doing this isnt moronic enough not to expect us. Which means the element of suprise is negligible. See if there are any traps and test the water by throwing a rock.
>>
>>485964
Actually, dont do this yet. Let Iras do what she wants. We're a team and this is her specialty. We'll throw the rock when we're ready to enter.
>>
>>485987
Ask a few things about Mavis, since she obviously wasn't normal.

>"Well, Master, I from a bloodline of proficient magi. We notable for a great prowess in elemental magic and the gene to change hair and eye color depending on which element we use. Though I hear my grandfather changed skin color and texture instead. They say my magic is alittle more raw then others in my family. Plus they say I got a real good talent at Light Magic."

That was a good little chat with her. You look for around for Iras to see if she was done. She wasn't around though. She was actually missing. You look around for her a moment and notice her walking out of the cave. At that, you notice the black fog has thinned. She says she found another entrance. Disabled some traps. And covered most of the vent where the fog was coming from. But she also tell you that it was coming from a dungeon.

If you wanted to stop it, you'd have to go in with the team. A dungeon didn't sound too bad. But it seemed you didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Mavis and Iras are already heading in. Leaving you and Herald outside the cave. Probably should follow them.
>>
>>486051
>Grab a rock anyway (we can use it for other things, keep it hidden) and follow them
>>
>>486136
You take a rock and follow after them with Herald on your heels. It seemed in the few moments you spent deciding, Mavis and Iras got pretty far ahead. Lucky for you, Mavis was thoughtful and left glints of light that made a path for you to follow them. Probably need to thank her on that alittle bit later, for now you follow the path until it comes to an open vent. You hop down and herald comes soon after. Then back on the path. While walking you see bodies of monsters laying to the sides. Some burnt. Others looked like they've been punctured by arrows. Must have been your team mates' handiwork. You pay no more mind to the bodies as you hear a roar of what was most likely another monster. From the direction the path led to.
>>
>>486210
Follow the path quiet and careful. We want to see it before it sees us.
>>
>>486224
You move quietly and carefully, making Herald do the same. You don't know what to expect, but if it roared like it did, you were more than likely outmatched. As you move along you encounter nothing so far. Another roar hadn't been heard, but you find yourself at a door. Well it was a door. It looks like it was blown off it's hinges. Freshly at that. Now who do you know that blows shit up. Oh right, your good friend Iras. They must not be too far ahead.
>>
>>486289
Follow the crazy hunter
>>
File: Thats a cute panda.jpg (85KB, 992x758px) Image search: [Google]
Thats a cute panda.jpg
85KB, 992x758px
>>486324
You keep on the glints of light Mavis had left as a path but soon enough they disappear. It doesn't take you long to guess where they are though, as you here an explosion. The dungeon shook alittle. If Iras kept up with the exploding arrows, you'd feel like the dungeon would collapse in on your all. Better get going to join in on whatever the two were fighting. You run ahead and find it that something big, mean, and injured facing away from you. It hasn't noticed you or Herald as of yet. Also that it's a panda.
>>
>>486354
Sneak up and nail it in the eyes.
>>
>>486365
But that sound dangerous. Nail it in the asshole with a fireball. Ask Herald to stay back for now and we ourselves can spam spells into its face.
>>
>>486365
>>486370
Forget both of these

>Sneak around and find cover with Harold from opposite sides. Give Herald the rock. He find cover and shoot a fireball from there. If panda comes, ask Herald to throw the rock at the panda. While it turns, find a new place to hide. Repeat the process. Surely theres more rocks to be found in a CAVE? Tell Herald the plan.
>>
>>486382
>He
We shoot the fireballs, not him
>>
>>486365
You decide to sneak up on the creature. You take it slow. Good thing for you, Iras seems to be hitting it with Arrows from afar, hidden away somewhere. It's also getting hit by fire balls, more than like from Mavis. She's out of sight as well. s they both distract the creature, you get close enough and scramble up it's back. It seems to take a notice to you then. It tries to shake you off but you keep a good grip. Herald comes up from behind as well with his shield held outward. He rams it in the knees making start to tumble back. That was your chance. You climb alittle higher up it's back and draw your sword. You stab it in one eye as the other seemed to have an arrow in it already. You it as deep as you can manage before it finally succeeded in throwing you off. It was blind now. But it didn't stop. It was rampaging on it's surrounding now. But you see Mavis running out of her hiding place and her hair turning orange. Iras comes out after pulling back some arrows.

>"Run, Master! We're gonna end it."
>>
Omit...? Im gonna redo post. I'm gonna turn on auto too.
>>
>>486443
Nope nevermind. Didnt think the eye thing would work but it did so nevermind
>Listen to Mavis and run
>>
Im going to take a nap, OP
>>
File: Its a flaming Mavis.jpg (185KB, 1024x638px) Image search: [Google]
Its a flaming Mavis.jpg
185KB, 1024x638px
>>486382
You gotta remember, you have a luck perk. Also Shonen Mage incoming.

You listen to the hair changing mage and run off dragging Herald with you. One thing that you've learn of this world is that women are threatening and dangerous. You get a safe distance behind a rock and look at whatever they might have been doing to kill that thing.

Iras seemed to be pulling the first move. She'd pull back a strange looking arrow and shot it at the monster. It went throw the left hand of the panda monster and hit the wall behind it. The arrow had a rope attached to it. It set itself in place and started to pull the panda monster to the wall. Iras did the same thing to the other hand and the knees. And soon the monster was restricted to the wall. Though it appeared the ropes wouldn't be able to keep the monster there forever.

That's when you see Mavis closing in to the monster on the wall. Her hair was orange and her eyes green. An aura of fire and runes covered her hands and arms as she hopped into the air. She'd pull her arms back as she prepped what looked like the coolest move you'll ever see in your life time. She'd slam both of her fist into the chest of the monster. Fire burst from the impact, spreading over the area. And finally, the push! The attack Mavis dealt at the monster seemed to have thrown it through the wall. There was another tunnel on the other side it seemed. The monster was more then likely roasting in flames. Mavis landed on the ground tired and rose her hands the air before saying:

>"Woo...I did it...!"

And falling over seconds later. You remember she'd say that she was novice. What you just saw surely wasn't novice tier though.

Have a good nap then anon. I'll be here probably.
>>
>>486544
>Wheres the one who was making the smoke?
>>
>>486671
I took a nap myself.

The monster wasn't the one making the smoke. You could still see it running along the ceiling. Following it might lead you to whoever was making it. Iras has realize this a long while ago and was already on her way. Leaving you, Herald, and Mavis. You tell Herald to pick up Mavis, and he does, and follow you. Then you go ahead to catch up to Iras. You find her standing before a massive door. It was made of ebony and outlined by gold. It looked like you'd need an army to open the door, and you were thinking generously.
>>
>>486857
That's right, OP. Napping is our holy solace.
>Knock
>"Pizza delivery!"
>>
>>486966
Your act always manages to get a reaction out of someone. This time, you played the part of a pizza delivery guy. You knocked on the door times and take a couple of steps back. You heard something going back from behind the door. Whispering and such. Then a female voice responded.

>"We didn't order Little Caesars!"

The others around you looked confused. Heck, you were confused. The type of comedy was from your time, your world. No one should have known that type of comedy here. Unless they had Little Caesars' pizza here. Which you knew they didn't. But either way, something was wrong and you weren't any closer to opening that door.
>>
>>487083
>Courtesy of someone named "Fireman"
>>
File: Gunslinger.jpg (187KB, 713x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Gunslinger.jpg
187KB, 713x1119px
>>487105
>"Really? Hm, well I suppose, if it's in Courtesy of Ferrin."

You here something happen behind the doors. Gears turning and such. And the door slowly opening. You Iras getting ready with her bow. Herald with his sword in his free hand. And Mavis gather, with the energy she had left a, a fire ball. They didn't seem to trust whatever was on the other side of that door. You gather a few flickers on lightning in your hands. And you were all ready.

The doors were slowly open. You didn't see who was talking to you. It was a bit too dark. But when the doors were widely enough open, Mavis holds up her fireball to provide some light. You see a woman. At best, probably a few years older. She held to strangely designed six revolvers in her hands. You had a pretty good guess of what they were before of the feeling coming off them. Depravity at it's finest. You see some figures standing behind her as well.

>"How you doin' kiddo. Oh nice party you got here, can I take guesses of roles? The big guy is the warrior. The lady on his shoulders is the mage. The mean looking woman is the archer and the rouge. And you're the support. Don't feel bad though, supports can be useful sometimes. But in all seriousness, drop your weapons. And your magic. Can you drop magic?"

She'd look at one of the figures behind her that shook they're. She'd look alittle sadness by the fact but quickly looked back at you four. Her revolvers were aimed for you and Iras. The figures moved to surround Herald and Mavis.

>"So kid, tell me, IF you had to choose...What would you pick? Your foot, your hand, or an internal organ. Or one of your friends I guess I'm not being evil either, I'm just kinda mad you didn't have a pizza. Jeanne has kept me and guard since we got here, making that black fog stuff. And I got alittle hungry doing nothing."
>>
>>487220
>My penis, 'cuz I can grow that one back.
>Your mom liked that trick.
>Use some of that luck to jam those guns and attack yelling: LEROOOOOY JENKIIIIIIINS.
>>
>>487916
>Aim that lightning into that dude's nuts. Nut shoot to the next dimmension.
>>
>>487916
>>487918
lol This OR we can lower thae chance of injury or death by
>Laugh
>Sorry, sorry. He told us you'd let us in if we said we had pizza. We're mercenaries. He sent us, Fireman-dude, or Terren, judging from what you called him earlier- he didn't tell us his name. Said there's a group thay attacked and stole something of his. He knew they would come here or something so he sent us to bring their bodies- alive- and his stolen toy back to him. Are you that group that attacked him? Or the friends of his that he said we'd find?
>Try to look serious and threatwning at the last two questions to show we mean buisness
>>
>>487924
>"Yes, Ferrin killed the High Wizard and stole his ring. Before he could deliver it to the boss, a couple of idiots stole it from him and ran. He told us what they'd all look like.

Uh oh. All you could do was keep your cool. Any sudden moves would have ended in a bullet in your skull. If those revolvers shot bullets.

>"That annoying scratchy voice of his, he told of there were four of them. Derek, the first failure in the line of high wizards. Jazzibel, the runaway of the Conablum Heir. A shaking coward of a warrior. And a brown haired fool. Derek isn't here. You don't look like much of a fool kid. As for those two..."

She motion her guns towards Iras first, giving you permission to look at her for a moment. She seemed to be really angry. That was pretty much giving you away. She'd then motion her guns towards Herald. You'd look over to him and he was shaking. He was scared. Literally the worse time to be scared.

Then you look at the woman. She was chuckling.

>"Your plan might have worked if I was more gullible like everyone else in this realm kid. But I'm not.

She'd move closer until she was in front of you. She'd shove the revolver into your forehead. So you quickly take notice that, acting like someone with a plan, puts YOU in a worse situation then you were before.

>"So choose something real quickly kid. Or you get a round to the head."

You take notice the other revolver was lowered from Iras.
>>
>>488013
>I regret nothing. Just as planned.
>Give them the most cheesiest grin
>>487916
>"My penis, 'cuz I can grow that one back."
>"Your mom liked that trick."
>^Stalls for time so Iras can explode on them
>>
>>488028
She'd shrug.

>Crotch it is. Sure Ma liked the trick if she was watching. Or she would have been horrified. Either way, I'm taking away your manhood, kiddo.

She'd slowly move the revolver from your forehead downward. She seemed to be enjoying the thought of what she was going to do to you, almost as if she wanted to savior torturing you in this way. A sweat rolls down you head as the revolver stopped. You know what it's aiming for. You were quietly hoping Iras was just about ready with those arrows. You couldn't look over because that would was attracted attention to her.

>"Any last words?"

And then, you hear your salvation. A bowstring being pulled back. The woman seemed surprised and started to turn to Iras, raising both of her revolvers to her.

It was a standoff now. Who would shoot first.
>>
>>488051
>"Thats was hot"
>Nod all sage-like
>Give Herlald the Bro look like "you can do this"
>Give Mavis a thumbs up
>Watch what the figures behind her are doing
>Suddenly throw that rock we had earlier across the room (not at the figures)
>Hoping luck makes them pistol lady look or hesitate
>Disarm lady
>>
>>488092
We're totally going to fail.
>>
>>488092
>>488102
>"Your a real pervert, ya'kno kid. I'd be surprised if if your archer friend hasn't tried to kill you already."

You glance over to herald and Mavis were still surrounded by figures. You nod to him and give a thumbs up to Mavis. You were pretty sure those two could handle the situation they found themselves in. You on the other hand take out that rock from earlier. You have an idea of what to do with it. You throw it at the woman in hopes to throw her off.

She shot it before it even came close to her, sending shards of rock to hit your chest plate. She'd toss the revolver and another formed in her hand. But that seemed to be distraction enough for Iras to shoot her arrows at the woman. Before they reach her you hear four shots. The shot off took about 2 seconds to end. You felt a bullet graze your thigh.

After took a better look at what happened, you see Iras as been shot in the left knee and the shoulders. The woman, on the other hand, had a red arrow in the thigh. A brown on in the stomach. And a gray one in the forehead.

She was stumbling back with a revolvers in her hand still in her hand. She hit the wall. Her body started to bloat up, as if it was going to exploding. Actually, that was exactly what she was going to do. She even started to look like a balloon. Her hand moved to attempt to aim the pistol one last time, towards Iras.
>>
>>488155
>In my defense, I thought gun lady and the speaker were two different people. And that the speaker was a guy. :(
>Well we have armor so shield Iras with our body and sword. The armor defonitely wont be enough but the sword should at least deflect it. With some luck. c:
>Try not to end up dieing
>>
WAIIIIT Why are we still using freaking swords when firearms have already been invented? Im not a fan of them but we're switching out our sword asap. Itll make better use of our luck too.
>>
>>488155
Ghost that ho.
aim some of your magic at her eyes and hands.
>>
>>488168
>>488187
>>488221
Guns required skilled mages. You barely know your magic besides small fireballs and sparks. At best, you can operate a slingshot with your magic. But don't worry, I have a weapon in mind for you later on. Gonna need a better grip on magic to use it once you get it.

-

You run to defend Iras from a gunshot that never came. Also you don't have your sword anymore. You left it in the eye of the panda monster. Probably should have realize this earlier but just know you don't have it anymore.

Before the woman could take the shot, her hand bloated to the point that she couldn't even hold the gun anymore. That was good. No need for any tricks with your mediocre skill in magic. But now came the bad. The woman literally exploded. Blood and gore flew. A lot of it hit you. At least you defended Iras from all of that...right?

You look over to Herald and Mavis, who, have managed to defeat all the people of. A lot of them looked like they were just tased. You look at Mavis. A portion of her hair a light blue and her right eye gray.

After that was that, there was a necklace on the ground. That must have been the revolvers she had.
>>
>>488233
>Loot the necklace. Dont wear it, dont use it. Just hold it for now.
>Ask Mavis if she can heal Iras right now
>Bro-fist Herald
>>
>>488302
You walk over and pick up the necklace. When it was in your hands, it started whispering to you. Trying to convince you to put it on. Offering power and things like that. But fuck that. Instead you hold it close to you face and whisper to it, telling the necklace, it's not the boss of you. Then you put it into your pocket. You move over to Herald and Mavis and ask if Mavis would be able to heal Iras.

>"I could try, but I don't have enough mana to fully aid her needs."

Herald would have placed Mavis on her feet. She unsteadily walked over to Iras with a portion of her hair turn blonde. She knelt down to Iras and started with her knee first. She took a few moments before moving on to the a shoulder. The same thing when moving on to the next.

You weren't really playing attention though, you were doing some bro things with Herald. Which, did indeed, start off with a bro fist.
>>
>>488375

>Maybe we can help carry Iras as Mavis "can't fully aid her needs." Specifically Herald as not Mavis fir the obvious reasons and Im not even sure how strong we are.
>Lean into the necklace and call the Soulless one a faggot
>If Herald is carrying Iras, we can at least offer Mavis a shoulder to lean on
>Oh shit, wait. Who's Jeanne?
>>
>>488480
Dont tell me we're down to a single man and a boy for the final boss
>>
>>488480
>>488537
>Im not even sure how strong we are.
I can explain how strong your team mates are if you want.

You tell Herald to go pick up Iras once Mavis was finished. She probably couldn't walk for the time after being freshly healed. You look over and Mavis seemed to be finish. Herald moved over and put Iras over his shoulder. And you help Mavis up and let her lean onto you. Iras, weakly, shouted over to you.

>"Hey, idiot, your forgetting something"

Forgetting something? No. No you weren't. You started thinking back on everything that has happened so far. Then that one word hits you.

>Jeanne

Your turn to the Dark that still filled the room. You had realize the fog was emerging from said darkness. There was also a glow of green eyes in the dark as well. Those weren't monster eye, so you didn't have to worry about that, but the way they were staring you down. You want to consider otherwise.

You and Herald are the last standing.
>>
>>488557
Oh no, I just mesnt us specifically. In a physical sense.

>Have Herald get Iras and Mavis to safety
>Introduce ourselves (not our teammates)
>See how she reacts
>>
>>488575
It would be great if we could collapse the cave and run. We're not winning this unless if there's some plot-rekated power boosst to us. Mavus is out of mana but perhaps Iras' arrows?
>>
>>488575
>>488591
You turn to herald and tell him to take Iras and Mavis. He looked worried about you but takes Mavis from you and carries them off to safety. And then it was just you. You take a deep breath and turn back to the Darkness. The eyes are still focused on you. You introduce yourself. At first there is no reaction at first. But moments latter what looks like a sword of some kind is thrown at your feet. You don't take the time to look at it. A voice responds, catching your attention before you had a chance. It had two layers to it. One layer of the voice sounded female. The other infernal.

>"Summoned one. The great ones have made you this. It's a joke of a weapon. One that they think has any hope of defeating me. Why do you stand with them. They've done nothing for you. Your only a pawn they'll throw away once I'm gone. For the sake of 'peace'.
>>
>>488612

>A pawn I am. I am a pawn guided by hands but I move of my own free will. But I find fun in this farcical conflict. Can you show me an art more brilliant than a life in struggle?

>Implies we dont align ourselves with a side
>Stalls for time as the Soulless One may try and still discourage or recruit us.
>Dont pick up the sword yet.
>>
>>488664
>"Your a puppet boy, like every other mortal of the Realm. But I suppose I can't find something I better enjoy making than struggle."

The darkness seemed to be crawling past you. You wonder what it was doing but you didn't want to take your eyes off the eyes watching you.

>"I could kill your allies. The warrior. The Archer. The mage. All so vulnerable. I'd make them struggle to keep themselves breathing. And make you watch them."

An illusion would have appeared beside you. Sorta like a TV screen. You'd see a view of Herald running, carrying Mavis and Iras.

>"But there no fun in preying on easy targets. They won't struggle. They just die. No, I want someone who will put up a fight. It's enjoyable to make someone high and mighty struggle. So child. Gather strength and come to face me. I'll enjoy the day when your struggle for your life before me."

And then the soulless one would have started laughing. It was a bit creepy but the second voice would start started fading and the shadows disappear. You soon see, who you assume is Jeanne, a girl who appears to be part dragon. There was still a black aura around her head for a few moments before it faded and she fell to the ground.
>>
File: Dragon Lady.jpg (150KB, 763x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Lady.jpg
150KB, 763x1048px
Forgot picture again.
>>
>>488744
>>488750
Wait, what? Will she bean ally or an enemy? Sheath the sword that he gave us and go check out Jeanne. Look for a cursed weapon and if she has one, take it. Then check if she needs any help.
>>
Going to take a little nap, OP. 1-2 hours.
>>
File: The Weapon for you.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
The Weapon for you.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>488785
You look down at the sword. It's a single edged blade that looks complicated to use, even though it's mean for swinging. You'd figure that you learn what it does eventually and pick it up to sheath it. Then you moved over to Jeanne and check for cursed artifacts. Surprisingly, had none. She was naturally half dragon. Strange. She was also out cold after the experience of being controlled.

Your not very sure to leave her there or take her with you. She didn't look very heavy. But those dragon wings looked like they would be a bother.
>>
>>488898
Take her
>>
>>489012
You pick her up. Despite the extra weight because of the wings, she's actually pretty light. Time to go now though, you start to notice dust and small rocks falling. Cave in Imminent.
>>
>>488898
>take her with you
also man thats not a sword thats a scythe
>>
>>489025
>Carry her on our back. Her wings shouldnt interfere
>>
>>489459
>>489477
You put her on your back. Now that those pesky wings were out of the way, you could get going. You follow the brisk smell of burnt panda monster. Once you past that little land mark, you rely on your memory to find your way out. As time passes, the rocks that fell started getting bigger and bigger. But you shouldn't be too far far from the exit vent at this point. You picked up the pace a little and found where you came in. Herald was waiting there as well. He reaches down and pull you and Jeanne up and out of that dungeon.
>>
>>489712
>How are Iras and Mavis doing?
>Lets go home

Done for today. Thank you OP. Catch you tommorrow.
>>
>>489809
Oh right also
>Express our gratitude to all of them. We're glad they're safe. Always give thanks where its due.
>>
>>489809
>>489845
You see Iras meditating off to the side. She seemed just fine. As for Mavis, she was resting on the ground. She was done for today it seemed. So were you. You express some gratitude to them all and then look to the sky. The fog was gone atleast, so today's mission was done. If you could call it that.

You tell Herald to pick up Mavis again and flick a piece of lint at Iras. Herald did as he was told and Iras got up and walked off, back towards Far Water. Since she was pretty much your guide at this point, you make sure not to lose her. No one has seemed to question you on the dragon girl your carrying as of yet.

It was going to be a long trip back.
>>
>>489869
>Just get home. No preamble.
>>
>>491169
Straight home it was. No time for getting distracted. It really was a long trip. It was back before you could notice Far Water's gate in the distance, and the sun was rising by time you reached it. You didn't stop to offer the Gate Guard a hug. You just kept moving. Across that long bridge again until you were back in city. The people seemed to going about there usual doings. You head for the castle with your team, across the other bridge.

You'd enter Far Water Castle, and let Iras take the lead. You still didn't know the castle well enough. She guides you all to the throne room, where Derek and The Queen were waiting. The queen spoke up first.

>"Good Job kid! You got rid of the spooky fo-..."

She'd stop herself in the middle of her sentence. It seemed she'd taken notice of the dragon girl on your back. And the smile on her face just a few moments ago faded. This is the first time you'd see the queen frown. That made her alittle more intimidating.

>"Guards! Take the heathen on his back to the cells!"
>>
>>491352
>Us?
>Dont resist, go with the flow
>>
>>491588
At first you seemed a little confused. Guard were moving around you. You'd almost expected for you all to be taken to the cell. But no. The guards move towards you. And take the dragon lady off your back. All of them at that. They seemed to be carefully as if they were holding someone Dangerous.

You look back towards the queen. She hand her hand on her face. Before looking at you.

>"So kid. Tell me why did you bring one of the Dangarnon into the castle."

Shit.
>>
>>491639
>Shrug
>No one told me what they look like
>I saw someone injured and responded appropriately
>The Soulless One used her as a tool and discarded her as a tool. I underatand crimes cannot be turned a blind eye on but I would like to at least talk with her once she regains consciousness. And until she does, I would like for you to treat her as a wounded individual. Treat her. Heal her. If both sides act and respond in hate and in fury, which is the right and which is the wrong? Neither. "Right" and "justice" has to start somewhere. Let that be here. Of course, ruthlessness has its place. But that is not now. Be a queen, not a warrior.
>>
>>491702
Am here.

The Queen's glare would have went over to Derek, at her side. Derek was looking off with a nervous look on his face. The queen would have sighed. Then you started giving out demands as if you ran the place.

>"I can't blame you for not knowing their faces. We can blame Derek for that. So I'll look away from that little fact. I
ll also look away from the fact that she was possessed since it irrelevant."

Her tone got a little more serious. She was no longer being the laid back friend. No. Now she was playing the role of a serious leader. Her green eyes were set on you. You see guards left around you start to back out of the room, as if something bad was bound to happen.

>"What I can't look away from, is your giving out orders. You have no authority, kiddo. When you try to boss me around in my own kingdom. In my own castle. In my own THRONE ROOM.

She had risen from her seat as she spoke. She didn't seem to realize at first but the depraved energy was coming off her. Once she took notice to it, she finally sat back down. And she calmed down.

>"Listen kid, I get that you want to save people. But you have no idea of what she is capable of. What her subordinates are capable of. We need information on them all. So know this. The stated demands are being met. Not because you requested it, Not because your suppose to be the savior of our realm. But because we need information. And I'LL interrogate her myself. And once we have what we need, I'll execute her myself in front of the town.
>>
>>492233
Those werent orders, those were requests and appeals. Hence the "would like" but Im aware of the commanding tone. So be it.

>"And I can still talk to her myself? Before you interrogate her, preferably. If your world handles interrogations the way mine does, I would like to talk before she is something less than able-minded."
>If that's it then thats done. Bring us to the library, OP. Lets read about dragon people.
>>
>>492409
You ask to speak to Jeanne before interrogations take place, under the assumption that if the chat took place after the woman wouldn't be able minded to ask you what you will. The queen gave a groan before responding.

>"I'll have a guard send for you when she wakes. You'll have an Hour."

And then she shooed you off. She apparently didn't like it when people saw her serious as was. She'd leave the throne room with Iras and Herald in company. One of the guards must have taken Mavis to the infirmary while you were talking. You ask Iras to guide you both to the Library, but that's where she parts with you. She tells you that she's going to her chambers. Hopefully you don't see her again drunk.

You go into the library and quickly find the stone keeper, greet her, and then she provides your with a lorestone. You remember how turn these on, right.
>>
>>492520
>Abrakhadabra
>>
>>492572
You say a magic word. Doesn't work though. So Herald touches the lore stone for you. Sparks of electricity starts raising from it. It wasn't the same lorestone from before, or maybe it got some kind of update. Did magic tablets get updates? You waited for it to say some thing to see.

>"How are ya' knowledge seeker! My name is Danith, and I'll be your guide today.

The lorestone's voice was a bit energetic. And a miniature figure of a man would have appeared on the lorestone. It was standing up and looking at you with, what you assumed, a smile.

>"What would you like to know about today!"
>>
>>492633
>What are my chances of becoming an intergalactic overlord?
>And tell me about the durr-durr-armageddon army. I forgot their name. And about dragonkin.
>>
>>492670
>"Well, I've been analyzing all of your actions so far Knowledge Seeker! At least those within the castle. As far as I've seen, very low!

That was unfortunate. Your dreams of intergalactic dictatorship were never to come true anytime soon. One day though. For now you ask about Dangarnon, the terrorist your were ill informed of. She figure put it's hand on it's chin to think about it for a few moments.

>"We don't have much information on them! But I'll tell we what we do have. First off, I'll tell you of their misdeeds. Realm Wide Terrorism. Mass Murder. Commonly performing Village Scale Destruction. Uncommonly performing Kingdom Wide Destruction. Theft. Assassination of Powerful Figures! And. The. List. Just. Keeps. Going. See!"

A list would have appeared next to the figure. It was small at first but it increased in size to the point where you could read it. You read through quite a list. Some of these crimes didn't even seem real. Once you finish reading that long ass list, the lorestone spoke up.

>"Now I'll show you known members! In no order whatsoever!"

A couple of faces showed up on the around the lorestone. Among them were Jeanne. The lady you blew up as well.

>"Ferrin, The Walking Fire! Five Hundred Platinum Bounty! Anamaria, The Quick eye! One Hundred Platinum Bounty! Jeanne, The Death Dragon! Ten Hundred Thousand Platinum Bounty! Unknown, The Multi-Blade Swordsman! Thousand Platinum Bounty! Danith, The Beast! Five Hundred Platinum Bounty! Those are the Known Members. Would you like to move onto the Kin of the Dragon now?
>>
>>492775
>Yes please
>We should visit Mavis before the Queen sents for us for the interrogation and after we finish this. Shes in the infirimary. Thats usually a bad thing.
>>
>>492795
>"Good! I was getting tired talking about that. The topic isn't very pretty."

You couldn't say you weren't getting a little annoyed by how the lorestone spoke. But it was providing you with information all well and good enough that you didn't run off to go find another one.

>"The Dragonkin, or commonly called the Kogaan, are a sub species of humans. It all started with a group of humans who gathered a bond with a dragon. The dragon blessed them by their blood to give them an aspect of a dragon. With that, they were also granted other abilities such as the ability to shift into dragons for a short duration. They are rare no a day, as a lot of Kogaan are half blooded now."

The lorestone looked up to you.

>"Is there anything else you'd like to know, or will that be all for today?"
>>
>>492859
hold up, they had bounties on them?
wheres our money for capturing them?
>>
>>492859
>Wait, tell me about Jeanne.

Going to nap for an hour, OP
>>
>>492921
You didn't ask.
>>492967
>"Jeanne? Oh, The Kogaan."

The figure put it's hand on it's chin once more, It stood there in silence for a few moments before it looked up to you once more.

>"Jeanne Ze'Rha. Armagh's Garden is her home, it's a small little town on the far east coast of Turkus. She was a relatively new member of the Dangarnon, who showed great prowess. Rumors say she had to destroy her own town by her lonesome in order to join Dangarnon. Or maybe she didn't. No one really knows for sure. Just that it isn't there anymore. But beyond that, she is a wielder of a art long lost to time.

A little skull appeared over the figure's hand.

>"Death Magic. An absolutely horrid rending of souls and similar entities of the body, or so I'm reading. The process of learning it is absolutely horrific and also classified information. But learning this magic, and her ancestry, has granted her the title of Death Dragon and her high bounty. She is truly a threatening force.
>>
>>493086
well i guse its time to go ask her for a hug
also i think the reasion the queen trys not to get all bitchy is couse mybe that makes it easyer for the souless one to take over her mind?
>>
>>493086
>>493234
Time to hug Mavis and see how shes doing.
>>
>>493272
Also offer the librarian a hug before she leaves. Shes cool.
>>
>>493234
>also i think the reasion the queen trys not to get all bitchy is couse mybe that makes it easyer for the souless one to take over her mind?

Yes.
>>493272
>>493288
You decide you were done with the lorestone for today. You look around for the stonekeeper, but like last time, she finds you instead. She reaches out her hands, silently asking for the lorestone back. You give it back and offer her a hug as well. She just silently walks away and you leave the library.

About time you go check on Mavis now. You let Herald guide you to the infirmary. The walk wasn't too long. You two reach a door with a cross on it. You two go inside and see a couple of injured people. Mavis seemed to be all the way in the back, with quite a few people. You go over with Herald and look down do see Mavis. Her arms were bandaged and there was a healer standing over her. Helping her slowly recover, oddly, with the use of water magic.

You offer Mavis a hug.

>"Ummm, I don't think I can hug you back with my arms like this, Master. But, I guess you can hug me.

You got in closer to hug her. It was awkward. Very Very Awkward.
>>
>>493373
>Awkwardness makes things fun
>How are you doing? Besides the obvious arms.
>>
>>493373
Ask about her magic, how she learned it and about her hometown. Don't forget to ask the queen about our bounty money later if she gets executed.
>>
>>493408
You asked Mavis how she's doing. Besides the arm. You could see how those were doing. Not too fine.

>Oh just fine, Master. I have been laying her for away letting Zazi here slowly heal me. I'm a bit worried about Iras though. She was suppose to be here with me, since I didn't get a chance to heal her in fool. But otherwise, fine.

>>493417
Your getting Mavis mixed up for Jeanne, Anon.
>>
>>493417
Offer Zazi a hug and give Mavis kne more "get better hug". Then go check on Iras. Bring a glass of water.
>>
>>493442
kiss the mavis on the forhead
>>
>>493488
Dang, dude. Thats making it personal kek
>inb4 situation gets really awkward
>>
>>493442
This, without the kissing
>>
Setting goals now:
1. Create a harem: the Soulless One and Jared included. We're not gay but its all about dominance, gentlemen.
2. Make Iras our pet slave.
3. Herald becomes captain of the gaurd.
4. Get a damn hug from Jared, Iras, and that librarian.
5. Screw the the Great Ones.
>>
>>493492
how d we give her a better hug when she cant hug bac kand she laying on a bed unable to realy move?
and its a get well kiss
>>
>>493442
>>493488
Zazi turns down your hug, telling you that focus is needed to heal Mavis in fool. Saddening. But you turn to mavis and give her a better hug. There was less awkward in the hug atleast. You even give her a kiss on the forehead for some reason or another.

>The levels of Awkwardness were reaching bars, never before imagined.

But now that you were pretty much done here, making shit awkward, you decide to go give Iras a visit. You grab one of the glasses of water sitting over to the side, ready to bring to the injured. They weren't drinking them anyway. You exit the infirmary and think for a moment. And for once, manage to guide yourself though the corridors. You were remembering the unforgettable trail of unconscious guards. Not a pretty sight, but it helped. Then you find yourself at what you assume Iras' room and you knock on the door. Iras didn't respond though. Instead it was a more 'princessy' voice.

>"Sorry, Busy! Come back later!"
>>
You Anons have control of how this story goes pretty much. So far, it's been the awkward good guy route.
>>
>>493520
We just met her today. Before the mission. We aren't even friends, I think. Get well kisses are for loved ones (friends exclusive). Its not about how we percieve it but how they do. The hug thing we have going on is really just for fun but it isnt so personal. Not to say I actually go around giving hugs myself. Im probably the most personal person here.
>>
>>493521
>No bitch, open the door. I can twirl hair better than you.
>Imagine epic hairflip
>"Sorry, just checking if Jazzibel is okay?"
>>
>>493521
>inb4 we meet Veridia's daughter
>>
Night, OP
>>
>>493538
You thought about for a moment. Yeah, it was for just about a moment. You wanted to see Iras so back, you opened the door again the Voice's wishes. You open the door to see a orange haired female with green eyes. More then likely, the queen's daughter. You also see Iras laying on the bed, getting tended to by said female. You might regret the choice of coming in later, but fuck it.

You tell her that your just checking to see if Jazzibel is okay. You hear Iras say something while trying to reach for her bow and quiver. You didn't hear what she said before it was more than likely a death threat. They usually were. But she couldn't reach it and simply layed back down.

She was muttering more death threats.

The princess looked at you for a moment before commenting.

>"So your the one she wants to hurt? I can see why."
>>
>>493650
I can still play some. Want to keep going, OP?
By the way, I didnt mean to open the door, OP. I would want shoot us too.
>"Im honored."
>"I just came to check on my teammate, as much as she hates me. I heard she wasnt fully healed. But I see you're taking care of it."
>Leave the glass of water
>"Apologies."
>Leave
>>
>>493664
I can keep going Anon.

>"Well you shouldn't be. Your kind of a rude jerk. Whose also a nice guy from ti-"

Iras pulled one of the hairs out of the princess' head. She didn't want the Princess to continue that sentence it seemed. But you could take a pretty good guess on how the rest of the sentence went.

You tell her that you were just checking up on Iras, but since she was already tending to her, you saw no need to be here. And with that, you put down the glass and leave saying sorry.

You close the door and Herald asks you how it went. He didn't go in. But you don't get the chance to ask him. Instead a guard walks up to you. He tell you that you that Jeanne is up and you can have an hour to speak to her before the queen goes to interrogate her.
>>
>>493699
>Lead the way
>>
>>493708
The guard leads the way. It was quite the walk but you notice you were going down the castle actually. Down a spiral of steps you find yourself faced with a door. The guard gestures you to open it, but before you do he seemed to have something to say.

>"Listen, If I were you, I wouldn't go into there."

That was when you take notice that the guard was shaking. And at that you were as well. You weren't very sure why. But, a single guard's words wouldn't change your mind, would it?
>>
>>493725
>Let what may let be
>Enter.
>>
File: Jeanne.jpg (146KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Jeanne.jpg
146KB, 752x1063px
>>493747
You open the door, go in, and close the door behind you. Before you take notice to anything else, you look at the walls they were white. And they were covered in writing you couldn't understand. But there was a feeling that your magics were bring oppressed. Then you take a look to the center of the room. Where saw Jeanne sitting quietly. She didn't look so 'dragony' anymore. She just had horns now. She also had six bracelets on. Three on both arms. As well as a collar.

But, there was still a strange feeling coming from her. You felt yourself slowly withering away. And the feeling was slowly getting stronger. Though, it wasn't fast enough to kill you anytime soon. She'd look at you with a dead look in her eyes. You'd just sit down at the table and look at her.

>"Your not the queen. What do you want?"
>>
>>493754
>"You look like you need a hug. Do you want a hug?"
>"Are you sure? You'll feel better."
>"Nice horns"
>Explain who we are. Leave out the "we're THE savior" crap because honestly, we dont care. We're just here to save people.
>Observe her reactions
>>
>>493760
>We. Are. Not. Scared.
>There are scarier things in our world. Like finding we ran out of toilet paper when in the bathroom.
>We're not nervous either because we're awkward.
>>
>>493760
>>493764
She'd spread her arms. It seemed she did want a hug. You suddenly felt full of regret for asking. You get up and move to her slowly. Your legs were shaky. But you slowly made your wave over to your were next her. You hug her and she hugs you. You feel the withering precess suddenly increase. You screamed and jumped out of her embrace. She was laughing. And you could feel the sickening power of, what you assumed was, death magic. It became a present feeling in the room. It was much worse then the feeling the Cursed Artifacts gave off. By tenfold.

You go back to your seat and look at her away. You comment on her horns, saying that they were nice. She'd just flip her hair.

>"Whatever..."

You feel like your withering even faster. But make it quick then. You explain who you are, exlcluding the the whole savior buisness.

>"You still have yet to tell me WHY your here instead of the queen."

You starting to feel regret for offering that hug. You were starting to feel Nervous. You were already scared, you felt like you were about to piss your pants. And there was no amount of awkward high enough to over power everything else you were feeling.
>>
>>493807
>Ask about her magic, how she learned it and about her hometown. Don't forget to ask the queen about our bounty money later if she gets executed.
>>
>>493807
Oh come on OP!
>We. Regret. NOTHING!
>"Your magic makes me want to wet myself"
>"I only wanted to talk to you."
>"First, did Soulfag throw you away? He used you like a puppet and left you unconscious and crumbled on the floor of the cavern."
>>
>>493826
We have no use for money. The kingdom will fund our activities as we are working on their behalf. And the bounty would split amongst our team of four.
>>
>>493826
>>493827
You ask her about her magic. She provides you with a simple answer.

>"It Death Magic, it causes death. What don't you get about that? Though, how I learnt it, will stay a secret. As for Armagh's Garden...As well as those neighboring towns...I was testing just what I could do. Not a single one survived."

She'd laugh to herself. She was being vague but threatening at the same time. She wouldn't be of very much use if she kept up like that. So, maybe if you could use your stupidity against her. First, you tell her about how you feel about her magic.

>"The usual reaction."

That didn't work. So you just tell her that you just wanted to talk.

>"I'll enjoy sapping the life out of you."

The you started to question her current relation with the Soulless one. She'd just simile at you then. That probably meant something REALLY bad.
>>
>>493862
>"So youre going to break out and kill us all? That's nice."
>>
>>493879
>"No..I'm not gonna break out and kill you all."

As she said that, he hear something happening above you. It sounded like a large hit the castle. That couldn't be very good right. You look at Jeanne. She still hate that evil grin on her face.

>"We're gonna take Godslayer from the queen. I was meant to kill her here, but you showed up. So we had to improvise."

You were wondering why she was so talkative now. Then you realize.

>"Oh, don't worry. I'll kill you in a second...Just let me these things off. I'll make it long and painful."

She slowly rose from her seat. Her hand moved to bracelets on her arms. They'd start to rot until they broke into rusted pieces. Then she ripped the collar off her neck. Now you were feeling the full force of that death magic. You hadn't notice you'd piss your pants yet.

She'd start reaching for you.
>>
>>493899
>Be retarded and propose to her, just missing her hand
>Plot armor doth protect us so
>>
>>493911
>Soulfag clearly said our time will come. I doubt thats now.
>>
>>493911
You'd got down to propose to her as she was just about to grab you. Your stupidity was your greatest weapon in this, because somehow you were always lucky enough to get away with these types of things. Then your greater strength protects you. Luck.

The room would have started collapsing on itself. A chuck on the ceiling would have fallen in between you and her. She was out of your reach now. You'd run for the door, but she'd have something to say before you could get out.

>"When I catch it, I'll make the pain last forever...~"

Cute. Creepy. But watching her slowly melt through anti magic stone with magic, was already terrifying enough. So you open the door, get out, and close the door behind you. Herald and the guard were gone. Maybe you should get gone too before she starts melting through the door.
>>
>>493950
>Let's go. I imagine everyone has already left.
>Tempted to check out the throne room but I dont want to push it
>>
>>493961
You decide to go. No need to stick around. You run up the spiral stairs and come out into a corridor. The first thing your greeted with is fire. Lots and Lots of fire. The Castle had been wrecked in a matter of moments. You hear fighting in the distance well. Well not fighting per say, more like guards getting brutally murdered and shouting their last words.
>>
>>493970
>VERY tempted to check if Herald, Mavis, and Iras are safe but I'll trust them
>Get out
>>
>>493974
>Fugging shit. Mavis, I assume will be fine. She has a water mage with her and shes a powerful mage herself, exhausted or not. Check for Iras. Her chamber perhaps?
>>
>>493974
>>493975
You assume the best of Mavis. She was with another magi, so she should have been fine. As for Iras, you'd assume other wise. You dash off towards you her Chamber. You make it there relatively quickly. The door was already open. You look inside. Iras and the Princess were gone. Iras' bow was gone too, so that probably meant they left on their own terms. Atleast that was what you would assume. You sigh in relieve before hearing someone more fight. Not screaming this time, but fighting. It would probably be better to stay away from the sound of fighting.
>>
>>493996
>Throne room if it isnt so close to the fighting. Otherwise, leave.
>>
Alright, busy today. Its about 2 AM here. Ill be back around 2 PM. Goodnight and take care.
>>
>>493999
You look towards the throne room. You take a few steps towards there, then you come to realize that it's where the sound of fighting was coming from. You'd stop. It was go time then. You turn around and run the corridors until you found yourself outside the castle. From an outside view, you can see the city in panic as well. Fire raising from multiple places city. Screaming of citizens. You come to realize, this was a city wide siege going on.
>>
>>494014
>Dont castles have secret escape passages during times like these?
>>
>>494331
Probably, but you don't really know where to start looking for a secret passage.
>>
>>494395
I actually have no idea what to do here. >The Kingdom is no longer safe. Flee this place and return to the place we were first summoned to.
>>
>>494595
With the kingdom in peril, her decision is to flee the kingdom. You come to the realization that if you stay any longer, you die prematurely. You still had saving to do, so you wouldn't let it come to that. You run on the bridge and through the city after. You see terror and death everywhere you looked. Even in the sky. There was a thick fog in the sky. Birds that came close fell from the sky, rotting. The kingdom had fallen. You run on the bridge that bring you to the kingdom gate. You could see the gate and been completely destroyed. When you reach it, you start to climb over the wreckage. Once you got over to dash off towards where you first woke up. It was a long trip, about a week long since you didn't really remember all too well, but when you got there you sat under the tree. To think about what you should do next.
>>
>>494663
>Climb a tree and stay hidden amongst the leaves of the canopy. Sit on a branch and start meditating until someone flicks a piece of lint at us.
>>
>>494663
jesus christ that was a huge waste

>Go looking for bandits to fight.
>>
>>494722
Seriously, dude? We arent battle proficient yet.
>>
>>494722
>>494732
Your armed for combat, with a sword and guard armor, but you have no real experience in fighting. A bandit would probably push you onto your ass and take your shit, including your neat sword.
>>
>>494732
We got magic, we could sneak and set fuckers on fire and we can get battle proficient by fighting. certainly as good an idea as any since we basically walked out of the palace and returned to the starting area.
>>
>>494761
Lets start with large rats and slimes first, yes?
>>
File: Leader.jpg (15KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
Leader.jpg
15KB, 236x334px
>>494761
You think about it. Wait or go fight something. While waiting seemed like the better opinion, that seemed alittle too time consuming. If you go fight something, you could gain alittle more experience in combat. And since you kinda woke up here, it was kind of like a starting area. Right? Like in those games. Surely the same rules would apply. You run off to find some Bandits or something. They shouldn't have been too strong since you were by the "starting area". Then you spot a bandit off in the distance. They were knelt down and looting someone, probably thinking they were hidden among the tree. You decide sneaking up on them would be your best bet. She cast that joke of a fireball in your hand and slowly approach the bandit. Once you were close enough, you begun to hear rustling in the trees and two more bandits dropped down and grabbed you. The bandit you planned to sneak up on, turned to you with a sly simile on his face. You realize, this was nothing like a game at all.

>"Look at what we have here. A little kid that thinks his a hero? Easy Prey"
>>
>>494843
"Hero? I was trying to rob you. Want to group up? I got magic, do any of you"
>>
>>494843
Dammit, OP! What happened to the lv1 monsters!?
>I wanna hire ya for a job.
>>
>>494885
No, just no. God, we're fucked.

>Tell them we want to hire them for a job
>inb4 they jist say they can take what he have on us and kill us
>Tell them they can rob us now or get their hands off us for 10 hundred platinum later. And no, holding us for ransom here wont get them shit because we dont belong in this world. No family, no friends.
>Follow me and you'll be the mightiest and the wealthiest.
>>
>>494885

They all start laughing as you try to scare them. Then they force you down to your knees. The two bandits were easily stronger then you.

>"We don't really care what you are kid. We just want you stuff."

And was leader kneed you in the face. Your head jerks back and then falls forward you start looking down at the ground. You see you blood start falling to the ground, as well as a couple of teeth. You got hit pretty hard.

>"If all you have is magic kid, and if that little fire was all you could conjure, then you shouldn't have even thought about robbing us. Just look at all that nice stuff you have."

The Leader would have circled around you a few times, as if you was browsing a shop.

>"Armor from Far Water goes for a high price on the Market. And that sword of yours too."

In a last to not get robbed of all of your shit, you tell the leader that you want to hire him and his two bandits. He stops in front of you and stares down at you.

>"Hire us, huh? For what, I might ask"
>>
>>494924
I quote this as well.
>>
>>494939
>DONT. SWEAT.
>Slit my throat. I dont have much to lose. Money is only a word.
>Go all GoT Lancester: "I repay my debts"
>>
>>494941
These:
>>494939
>>494953
AND.
>How do ya like your danger, fellows?
>>
>>494953
>>494965
You resisting the urge to sweat. Making a serious deal meant not looking like you wanted to piss your pants. Also saying edgy things like 'Slit my throat' and other things like that. You tell the bandit leader those things and he puts his hand on his chin.

>"I'm still leaning towards robbing you kid, but offering platinum is making me think other wise. But your still to tell me what the job is."

You tell them one thing. Did they like danger. Yet again, the only one to respond was the leader. It was like the other two didn't have a mind of their own.

>"We work for coin. If you offer enough we'll even face Dangarnon at you side."

The leader would have chuckled. That seemed to be a joke.
>>
>>494989
>"What a coincidence."
>Give them a confident, conspiratory grin.
>>
>>494989
wanan o kill some dragon?
>>
>>495042
No, theyre bandits. Not mercenaries. We're going to steal the godslayer and kill her ourselves.

Dont include this OP
>>
>>495013
>"You're insane kid."

The two bandit around you looked just about ready to take your stuff. One was reaching for the sword. And other was getting ready to take your armor off. Maybe even your clothes. But then the leader held his hand to them both for them to stop. They'd both looked confused.

The leader looked at you with a sly smile on his face. He probably had a deal in his favor in mind.

>"Tell you what, we get to take anything valuable once we finishing helping you. And I'll be generous. I'll let you keep three things."
>>
>The jobs to find and rob that one guy that was scavenging in the nearby destroyed town and robbing and killing him.

Man, i was trying to join these losers in banditry not intimidate them into letting nathanial go.
>>
>>495096
>Laugh
>You can have all of it. No cursed weapons or anything of mine. But any riches that you find are yours- no problem.
>But first, I want you to steal one thing for me. After that, I only need you to follow me. Then, you will obtain more than you can dream of.
>>
>>495103
They arent letting us go, dude. Are you following? If all goes well, we'll be a client. We'll steal the Godslayer back. Of course, we'll tag along with them. We need to learn.
>>
>>495117
Of course, if you dont like this. You can slit my throat and take my stuff. You'll never even be in the same room as all the wealth you COULD have gotten, though. A thousand fold in your life times, far more than the inkling of worth of my sword and armor. This is not a threat. This is information that I generously give so that you may make the best decision.
>>
>>495117
>>495167
>"Cursed Weapons aren't of much Value on the Market. Possession of them make people targets."

That reminds you, remember what you have in your pocket? Yeah! Your a target now. But you think alittle past that fact to try and seal this deal quickly. Before you end up getting robbed.

>"As for you money, yes. We'll be taking all of your coin when this is over. If we're generous, we'll leave you with some gold. Maybe some platinum if you're lucky."

The leader would have motion a bandit to let go of you while the other kept on you. One bandit moved away, leaving you a free hand. The leader reached his own hand out to you for you to shake it.

>"That's the deal kid. You can take it, or we'll take from you."
>>
>>495220
>We will BOTH take it. I'm the one being generous.
>Smile.playfully
>Like I said, all the coins are yours.
>So, what should I call you? They call me "boy", or at least you do.
>>
>>495234
You didn't shake his hand. Bit rude, but they were bandits after all. The other bandit let you go on the Leader's command. Both of the bandits walk over to the leader's side.

>"It's a deal then kid."

You smile playfully at them but they seemed to take a moment to discuss something among themselves. Then they all look back towards you. You've gotten up and wiped the blood off her face at this point. Gonna miss those teeth though.

You look at the leader and ask what to call them all.

>"I'm Al."

He'd point to himself, as he told who he was. Then to the blonde bandit next to him.

>"He's Be, and the other is Char."
>>
>>495354
Oops, forgot Im supposed to be painfully specific. Meant to shake the hand.

>Good names. Simple and easy without flamboyant vowels and worthless letters
>Well, Al, Be, Char, do you know the current state of the Far Water Kingdom?
>>
>>495368
They all shake their heads.

>"We saw smoke raise from the distance, but we assumed it was just another town. Why? Has it fallen?"

You tell them of what has happened to Far Water, up until you left. They didn't seem all to shock, but rather interested. The leader takes a step forward.

>"Can we loot it?"
>>
>>495381
>You can try but I wouldnt recommend it. Its being sieged by the Dargenon themselves.
>>
>>495389
>"We'll loot it later then."

You could see the disappointment in their faces. They already knew, Dangarnon would leave nothing for to loot. But they were seeming getting tired of sitting around. So they all look at you now.

>"So kid, what now."
>>
>>495431
>We find out where the Dargenon are bringing the Godslayer. Surely you have sources, being bandits?
>Or we can keep look-out outside the kingdom and follow them ourselves. Sound like suicide, though.
>>
>>495451
>"Kid, no one wants to go near those people. There gods among men, and if not, they're pretty close."

Too bad. That pretty much meant that they had no information on them. That meant you had to choose latter, which sounded like it was suicide pretty much like suicide. But it was one of the few opinions at this point. You tell them it's time to get going and you lead the way back to Far Water.

Another long trip until you find yourself at a distance where you could see the gate. That would be where you stop. You were only keeping lookout. Nothing seemed to be happening. But something was going on in the sky. There was a green slow to it.

>"Hey, Kid. You know what that is...?"
>>
>>495495
>Look at it. Give us information, OP
>That, gentlemen, is the Soulless One
>>
>>495502
You kept your eyes on the sky. They look at you for a moment, then back to the sky.

>"Impossible..."

They all looked discouraged. They didn't think this would turn into a suicide mission to early. They seemed to be waiting to see on what they would be doing next. Their faces said that they didn't want to into the ruined kingdom. Now that you thought about it, neither did you.

>Give us information, OP
What kind of information
>>
>>495513
What are we seeing? Is it actually the Soulless One? And hows the kingdom holding up?
>>
>>495535
The kingdom as basically fallen. You can't tell much from the viewpoint your at, but you can basically feel a lot of the left has already been reaped away. I'll let you figure out if it's the soulless one or not for yourself. But I can tell you there is the feeling of depravity around. It's just not on the tier of a god's.
>>
>>495560
They have a leader among the Dargenon? Or perhaps theyre all there at the moment?
>>
>>495623
They do, and that's a good guess, but still I still want you to figure a lot of this out for yourself as you progress with the character.
>>
>>495644
:T
So theyll take over the kingdom. At least now we wont have to worry to much about them bringing the Godslayer elsewhere.
>What's the safest place to go at the moment, Al? You have a hideout? We're going to retreat for now. I might have to find my allies later as well.
>>
>>495655
>"We don't have a hideout...but there is Tark. The city that sails the sky."

You tilt her head for a moment. You weren't expecting that. But you shouldn't be too surprised after some of the things you've seen so far. You ask him where it was. And he just stares down at you, as if you were an idiot. Then you realize that you are an idiot. You revise your question, and ask how to get there.

>"Well, we need four gold coins. Then we also need a pond."
>>
>>495723
>lol wut
Im presume we have no money, OP?
>>
>>495744
Not a coin. But they probably do and just not giving you any money. Because ya'kno, they're bandits
>>
>>495787
Sonuva...
What do we have on us? Excluding the armor, sword, and cursed weapon.
>>
>>495829
Pocket Knife, Lint, A dead Phone. Old Gum.
>>
>>495851
I. Have. An. Idea.
Do they have anything akin to phones here?
>>
>>495851
fuck it, kill them all when they're not paying attention. Pocket knife one in the neck and fireball anothers skull.

I get its small but its still fucking fire, should do alot of damage if you slam it into their skulls.
>>
>>495881
Oh come on, dude. Dont make enemies where you can make friends. We can kill them later. They can get us a home, INFORMATION, NOT KILLED. We've been habdheld since we fucking got here. Dont get us killed.

DONT WRITE THIS OP
>>
>>495881
We have to touch them first. Theyre faster. We're fucking ourselves over big time by attacking them. On a thieves honor, you do NOT break a shake.
>>
>>495880
Nothing as advance as phones, but they have something like it.
>>495881
I'm tempted to write this, just to see what I come up with. But I'll let you and the other anon dispute on it.
>>
>>495916
pffft, fine, we wait till they're asleep to kill them then. Do you use dice OP? just wondering.

We have electricity magic or just the fire? cause we might be able to power the phone with some kind of magic.
>>
>>495916
Can they...take pictures?

No, red anon. We can kill them AFTER they steal the Godslayer for us.
>>
>>495931
You have Electricity, Fire, and Energy. And I do roll my on personal dice when I can't decide on some things.
>>495933
They cannot take pictures. Just send messages back on forth. Like Voice Texting.
>>
>>495933
They're bandits, i don't know how you expect them to sneak or kill their way through magic terrorists to get it. If they can do that they can damn well handle nathan and his party to. Best to just get stronger and take it yourself.
>>
>>495947
I havent watched Rezero for nothing. This will be our secret weapon aganist the Dargenon. We will seal them j side our phone! MWUHAHAHAHA. But first, find someone wealthy and introduce gum to them as a buissness proposition. That, or we can sell the gum to Al right now for the gold.
>You can chew it and it fills your mouth with luscious flavor! Not only, but you can use it to magically stick things together!
>Or just tell him to do the buissness plan thing above later on his own time.
>>
>>495948
Bandits know how to fight. Yoi think thwy have weapons for show? Bandits. Not shoplifters.
>>
>>495973
Typos galore.
Buisness, for one
>>
>>495948
Red Anon is right. They are pretty casual bandits. If you were actually skilled, you could have beat on all three.
>>495973
You decide that you could probably sell the gum for some gold. You take a stick of gum and chew on it. Might as well enjoy one more before you sell the rest. But where would you sell it? The city was in ruins. Anyone that MIGHT have still been alive wouldn't be interested in gum. You look around and in the distance, see a wanderer. Maybe they would be interesting in buying some gum.
>>
>>496031
knock the wanderer out and take his gold.
Get respect from the bandits.
>>
>>496031
My point was that they know how to fight and we absolutely dont.
>crossing my finger for someone in our squad
>TO THE WANDERER!
>Yell like a manic warlord while running towards them
>>
>>496053
>finger
fingers
>>
>>496049
Anons are savages :c
>Find out who they are FIRST before doing something so rash. You would think that someone wandering alone through a bandit-populated area would know how to take care of themselves. Or maybe theyre a moron.
>>
File: Wanderer.jpg (51KB, 736x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Wanderer.jpg
51KB, 736x1025px
>>496049
>>496053
You run for the wanderer. Deciding between the opinions of knocking out the wander for respect of the bandits or being a annoying door to door salesman, trying to sale some gum. You didn't come up with a decision by time you'd make it up to the figure. Whoever it was, they appeared to a female hunter of some kind. A hood covered their face so you couldn't make it out. They'd carried a cursed weapon in their hand as well.

They'd turn to you as you could make out a frown. Familiar. But you still had to make up your mind on what you wanted to do. Before you could, the wanderer spoke first.

>"Leave me alone, 'Idiot'."

The wanderer would have put eight gold coins in your hand and one platinum coin. Then walked off. You stared down for the coins in your hands. Then you'd look up to the direction where the wanderer walked off. Whoever it was, they were gone. Almost like it was an act of disappearing. At least you had the gold you'd need now. Plus some extra.
>>
>>496112
>SQUADIE CONFIRMED
Time for our awesome tracking skills (of which we will hopefully get from our bandit friends- PLEASE OP).
>>
>>496112
Go to the flying city now i guess.

Weird, did that noble archer get corrupted or something? probably not .

Feel free to flip a coin during ties OP. Wouldn't complain if you told us your dice results as well.
>>
>>496128
I support this, actually. But search first. We're in no rush.
>>
>>496128
No, her aunt, the queen, had a cursed weapon. So dod the archmage. Im guessing the cursed weapons are just used a power tools for those who can handle them.
>>
>>496152
They're innately evil but those who use it aren't neccesarily evil
>>
>>496122
>>496128
I do rolls on even(Burgundy Anon) and odd(Red Anon) with i'm deciding between two things. I rolled a two so attempting to track wins.

---

You come to the realization of exactly who that was. You call over the three amigos and ask them if they were able to track that wanderer. All three nod their head and you point the direction she went. They go as far as three steps before Al turned around to come and tell you something.

>"The tracks disappeared quickly. It was almost like she disappeared herself. We're usually good at tracking prey.
>>
>>496163
I expected as much. Thats why I wanted to track her first. Shes a powerful ally. We need powerful allies now.
>"BYE IRAS! SEE YOU LATER!"
>Ask to bandits: "where does the path lead?"
>>
>>496186
She shout out a goodbye to Iras. All you here is a silent threat before the feel of depravity leaves the area. That was the Iras you knew. You look over to the bandits and ask them where the path leads.

>"Path? I thought I said pond. I did say pond right?"

The Al looked to the other bandits that nodded when he'd look at him. Then he quickly turned back to you.

>"Hand me four of those coins kid, I got to rune them. Be and Char will guide us to a pond they found."

He'd extend his hand out for the four coins he'd requested.
>>
>>496218
Give them.

shit, that was really iras?
damn, no reconciliating now
>>
>>496307
You had over four coins to the Al. He takes out a pen and starts writing on each of them. While doing that he and yourself, follow of Be and Char as they guide you somewhere. It wasn't a long walk but you all find yourself at a pond. Al was still writing for a few more moments before he gave you one coin back. He gave one to Be and Char too. Then kept one for himself.

>"Alright. We'll throw our coins into the pond around the same time. Then we just have to wait. On my go."
>>
>>496364
>Okay, faggot
>>
>>497225
You agree to do what Al tell you to. The bandits and yourself get ready to toss the coins into the water.

>"Okay. Three...Two...One.

Al would have thrown his coin into the pond. You and the other two bandits would have as well. The coins would have disappeared as they hit the water. Al would have just sat down.

>"And now, we wait."

You sat down on the ground as well. You all waited for a few hours, and when it seemed nothing would finally happen, you see something in the sky. It was large and headed towards you all in a slow pace. It landed at the edge of the pond and you soon say it was a large turtle with grass and a small home on it's back. Al had already climbed onto the back of the turtle. And other two had already started getting up.
>>
File: Big Flying Turtle.png (891KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Big Flying Turtle.png
891KB, 1024x576px
Picture. I always forget the picture.
>>
>>497505
Oh shit, this is like Avatar
>Give big turtle a hug
>Follow the bandits on it
>>
>>497528
You find the turtle pretty fucking cool. You run up to it's head and give it a hug by it's neck. After tat, you starting climbing up the turtle to join with the other bandits. The climb was harder then it looks but you get up pretty quickly. Al would have moved over to the head and tapped it a few times. The turtle would have slowly took off to the skies. Then all three of the bandits went inside of the house. Leaving you to enjoy whatever for the time.
>>
>>497577
>Sing Shell Shocked at the top of our lungs as we fly aboard a giant, airborne turtle.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BaACrT6Ydik
>>
File: Tark.jpg (76KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tark.jpg
76KB, 900x600px
>>497605
Trying to think of the best bring the maximum enjoyment of riding a giant turtle, you come to the decision that you want to sing. You have a song in mind, you move over to the turtle's head and start singing shell shocked. The lyrics weren't one hundred percent, but fuck it, the turtle had seem to be enjoying just as much as you. It was swaying it's head to the side as you sung the turtle themed song. You sung on repeat for the next couple of hours and eventually the turtle got tired of it. Lucky for the turtle, Tark came into view. And it was a LARGER turtle with a kingdom on it's back. It was literally massive. You found yourself shutting up and staring at it until the turtle landed at what seemed to be a port of some kind of port other turtles where laying around.
>>
>>497647
>TURTLE AHOY!
>Find the bandits and see what theyre up to
>>
>>497672
You go inside the house to find the bandits playing cards. They all look at you once they enter, quickly hiding all the coins they were hiding from you. They ask what you wanted and you tell them that the turtle has landed. They all get up and follow you out the house.

>"Tark has changed so much..."

All would have been the first to hop off the turtle, the two bandits followed pursuit and so did you. You'd wave goodbye to the turtle and head for the city.
>>
>>497678
>Where to Cpt. Al?
>Is there a leader? King, queen, lord of Tark?

>We need to learn how to fight.
>We need information about whats going on and about the Dargenon
>We need money to do all this. Sell gum?
>>
File: Guard Dog.jpg (174KB, 865x923px) Image search: [Google]
Guard Dog.jpg
174KB, 865x923px
>>497687
>"You just asked us to bring us to somewhere safe. But we could go talk to the Lord of Tark."

Once you entered the city with the three amigos, you find it that there are a lot of citizens that appear to me part animal. Animals of all types that that. Though you tried not to point it out, as all tells you that people around here have a thing when humans point at them.

As you walk towards what appeared to be a throne off in the distance, you start asking all certain things. Like where can you learn to fight. Where should you get information. Do we need money. Those type of things.

>"Don't worry about all that now. We have as much money as we'll need at the moment! All we have to worry about is meeting the Lord right now."

As that was said, you all were stopped by a figure in armor. It was a guard. And a dog. Guard Dog. It held it's hand out, as if asking for paying.

>"Give him the Platinum coin..."

Al would have whispered to you.
>>
>>497721
>Give coin
>Offer doggie man a hug
>>
File: Tark Throne.jpg (109KB, 1024x621px) Image search: [Google]
Tark Throne.jpg
109KB, 1024x621px
>>497731
You give the coin to the dog man. He takes it and pretty willing to let you up the stairs now. But before you go up, you offer the dog man a hug. The dog man would have looked at his arms for a moment, then at you. The dog man would have gotten down and pointed at his own head. He wanted to pet his head. You did so and the dog man would have balled up as you did it. He seemed to be enjoying it greatly. But at some point you had to stop, and decided to go up the stairs. At the top, he see a large lion man. Who growled quietly as he stared down at you. He seemed royal enough to be the lord of this place.
>>
>>497767
>Must..resist...ruffling...mane...
>"Greetings, Lord of Tark. My name is Nathaniel Joseph, a wanderer, and maybe something more. This is my first time in Tark and I thought it prudent to introduce myself to its ruler. He who rules such a domain deserves respect."
>We supposed to bow or kneel or something? Animals resign their body to the ground and bow their heads but I dont know whats up here? But all animals (humans inclusive) respect power. Dont know if we should stand tall or kneel and.bow? Risk of being presumptuous and rude vs. weak and not worth the time. Take a glance at Al and the other to see what they're doing? Otherwise stand tall but slightly bow our heads (only and slightly) fot respect.
>>
>>497798
>"Tell me, why have to come here. What is your reason to bother me as you are"

He had cut you off after you'd told your name. Rude, but you couldn't complain. This was his domain after all. So you rather start fretting about if you should bowing or something. You look over to the bandits, but they were just looking up to the lord. No matter where they were, they were still bandits that had saw no value in anything except for money. But the lord had yet to say anything to them. So you assumed just find to keep your eyes up at the lord.
>>
>>497837
>"The Dargenon"
>Have a brief pause and see his reaction. Im guessing hes a neutral that wants nothing to do with this bullshit but we need to know where he stands.
OP, are the Dargenon enemies with Tark?
>>
>>497850
>"They've made siege on Far Water not to long ago, If I remember correctly. I've had Tark directed towards Far Water in order to answer Veridia's distress beacon.

Beacon? You look to the sky but only see the sky was still green...above Far Water. You stare at it for a few moments it clicks.

>"I've realize that if they were dumb enough to mess with her, they'll be after Tark next. After me. After my shield."
>>
>>497876
>Yesh!
>Tell him who we are
>>
>>497881
You introduce yourself a bit further, and afterward the three amigos. The lord would have put his hand on his chin before responded with a growl in his tone.

>"A pawn of the great ones and three bandits turned mercenaries. I am Lord Gaelan, The Aegis"
>>
>>497916
>Well met
>Can I help in any way?
>>
>>497951
You wanted to help in some what or another. You ask the Lion Lord if there is anything you could help with in the kingdom.

>"The kingdom is in peace. There is no need of currency when on the island, so there is no stealing. There is no hate. There are no troubles. All you can do is wait until we've reached Far Water."
>>
>>497971
Boy dog took our platinum coin. I feel a little cheated.
>give thanks
>practice with our gods-given sword
>>
>>497986
Yeah buddy, you got cheated.

You wave a goodbye to the Lord before going down the steps. The three Banditos follow after you. You the Guard Dog on the way down and you look at him. He doesn't look at you back though. You keep going. No need to start any trouble by calling someone out. You walk around until you found a nice empty area. Then you pulled out your sword and started swinging it around for a little practice. For a weapon made by three gods, it didn't seem like much. Kinda casual actually.
>>
>>498061
>bring it near the cursed weapon
>touch them to one another
>Try not to let anyone see the cursed weapon
>>
>>498070
You pull the cursed from your pocket, taking a look around. The bandits were playing cards again, playing you no mind. You bring your weapon and cursed weapon together until the touched. A few writing appeared on your blade that made it glow in full. For a few moment, the glow persisted before fading. You put the cursed weapon back into your pocket and looked at you weapon. It didn't look different, and the writing had disappeared as well. Nothing really changed about it at all.
>>
>>498123
>Ask the Great Ones for guidance
>If all else fails, ask the OP for guidance
>>
>>498147
>OP uses Aid.

A rift opens up a few feet from you and a brick hits you in the side. Lucky for you, it hit armor. But you could still feel the impact, that you stumbled back. You pick up the brick and see a electricity bolt carved into it.
>>
>>498162
>Start sperging out in religious esctasy
>Start a religion based on this mysterious known as "OP"
>Sniff the brick
>Grunt dumbly
>Touch weapon to brick
>Zap sword with lightning magic
>Try to channel lightning magic through sword
>Zap brick with a spark
>>
>>498172
>this mysterious
this mysterious entity
>>
>>498172
No one will listen to your talk of the entity known as "OP"

You stare at the brick sometime longer. During the time, you sniffed it among other things. And grunted at the nothingness that has happened with the brick. It appeared to just be a normal brick with something carved into it. Maybe it was a letter of some sort sent to the wrong person.

After you finish testing the brick, it was about time to test the sword again. You first set it on the ground and zap it with a bet of lightning magic. The sword actually does something. You hear gears turning in the sword and for a moment, it began to extend out. Before quickly redacting itself.

The sword seemed to run off electricity. You should have made this guess earlier, but now that you knew, you could actually do something with the sword. You pick it up and channel electricity from you hands to the hilt and through the sword in full. The sword would have extended out until it's formed changed from a short blade to a long blade with gaps in between the blade and sparks flying from it. You start to wonder if apply anymore electricity would show a different result.
>>
>>498303
>Start honing our energy/lightning magic. Whatever is responsible fof electricity.
>>
File: Scythe.png (842KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Scythe.png
842KB, 1080x1080px
>>498393
You begin hone lightning magic into the blade. There's no immediate reaction but you notice something happening. You hear the gears in the blade turning more furiously, the sections of the blade start to fold back. The hilt started to extend out as we. In the midst of your weapon's transformation, you start to see what shape your weapon starts taking the form off. Even the banditos' attentions have been caught by you.

Within a few moments, your holding a scythe. Before this, you were really starting to think this weapon wouldn't be to your liking, as the great ones had told you. You take those words back. The weapon in your hand as pretty cool. You were staring at it in awe for a few minutes even.
>>
>>498519
Practice using it. Twirl it around, take a few swipes.
>Maybe find a sparring partner?
>Perhaps we can ask the Lord?
>He has a cursed weapon and its a god damned shield. Perfect. Try out strikes and see how it reacts to the shield.
>>
>>498519
Go find that guard dog.
fucker gyped us out of our platinum, the least he can do is teach us to fight a bit. convince him with more petting if necessary.
>>
>>499102
>>499059
You snap out of the awe caused by the scythe. You wanted to practice with it a little. You swipe it around a few times as well as spin it to become better use of it in your hands. But keeping up like that would get you now where. You needed someone to spar with! You look over to the bandits, but they were still playing cards. They would have been of no help to you. Maybe the lord would have helped. He had a shield. Made enough sense. You yell at the bandits that it's time to get going and you walk back for the throne! When you come up to the stairs, the guard dog stops you. Holding his hand out again. You suddenly had a drastic change in your plans and ask the guard doge if it wanted to spar. If you won, you get to pass without paying anymore. The guard doge just barked twice before readying it's spear. He hold your scythe out.
>>
>>499155
>He hold your
You hold your
>>
>>499155
Does our phone have a good impact-resiatant case?
If so...
>Throw our phone to the side and yell "fetch"
>sweep our scythe low in the opposite direction at his feet to quite literally sweep him off the ground.
>blades to his throat and he surrenders
>Game
Otherwise
>Stay nimble
>Try not to block, hes stronger
>Everytime our weapons touch or we hit, surge electricity outward from our weapon
>Trap his apear with the prongs of our blade and twist to disarm
>Twirl a lot: alternate between butt of weapon and blades and thatll give us more "attack speed"
>Be careful and read his movement first: counterattack
>>
>>499200
He outranges us so...
>watch close
>sidestep his thrusts
a.
>swing scythe down on spear that we sidestepped
>break it
b.
>swipe after every sidestep/opening
>Use the momentum of our swings and twirls to help us evade attacks and dish out stronger attacks
>LEARB TO DUCK, BOB, AND WEAVE
>>
Night, OP
Thank you for all of this[/spoiler[
>>
>>499200
For the sake of plot, your phone has a impact resistant case.

You pull your phone out out your back pocket slowly. You kept your eyes the guard dog. It seemed he was waiting on you to make a move. After he saw one wasn't coming, he suddenly dashed at you with intent to impale you. But that was when you threw your phone. And guard dog's attention left you. It went to your phone flying through the air. The guard dog ran for it and caught it in it's mouth. He bit down on it and shook his head as if it was a bone. You move and and put the scythe to the guard dog's neck. He would have barked twice and got up on two feet again. That probably meant he admitted defeat, as he went back to his post.
>>
>>499235
>Well that was anti-climatic

>Retrieve our phone
>Go ask Lord Kitty

[Spoiler]NOW I leave (probably)[/spoiler]
>>
>>499240
You retrieve you phone. Though, it as fucked. The guard dog's bite had bitten into the phone so hard, you could see wiring hanging out. You just put it in your pocket and go up the stairs until you reach the kings throne. Once you get up there, you ask Lord Gaelan for a spar.

>"You do not want to spar with me child."
>>
>>499271
>Its a spar, not a gladiator death match, brah. Focus on technique. Help me hone mine.
>Go easy on me pls
I dont know when Im clocking oit but when I do, I probably wont be able to warn you
>>
>>499285
>"If that is what you wish child."

The Lord would have stood up and latched the shield onto his arm. A black and depraved energy would have risen from the lion's free hand. He seemed to have been thinking for a moment. Then the black energy would have ceased. You take note that the lion was pretty massive. Didn't seem very fair. But that was when he'd decease his size to about your's. He'd seem to be trying to level the field as best he could. He'd risen his shield ready to endure an attack. Ready to protect.

>"I will try my best to go easy on you, so you may benefit from training, but I make no promises."
>>
>>499364
How large is the shield?
>Charge
>Feint
>Sidestep to his flank and low blow to the legs or bring the scythe down from above
>Dont forget to actually kick the shield or jostle it with the butt of our weapon to try and pick at his balance
>Attack quicker and smoother. More agressive but without hitting so hard unless if we're trying to puah him off balance with the above. Keep moving.
>>
>>500234
The shield is more of a tower shield.

You charged at the lion and attempt to feint. The lion would sidestepped you went ease and knocked you back with his shield. You stumble back a few steps and put focus back onto the lion he was behind the shield. It was taunting you. You charge again and try to keep your attacks. You goal was to knock him off balance with one of your attacks to the shield, but it didn't seemed to be work. Actually, once you notice, you were being pushed back. Then he pushed he back again, and you fall on your ass.

>"A scythe user is meant to be quick. If you aren't able to hit me atleast once, you might as well find a new weapon child."
>>
>>500728
Terribly sorry, OP. I had a family matter to attend to the whole day and I forgot to tell you.
>Give thanks
>Start grinding with that speed
I wanted to do this spar precisely to understand the parameters youve given us. It seems like we need to work on something important.

Also, I recall Derek mentioning that energy magic is commonly "crowd control" magic. Can we use it the opposite way. As in buffing ourselves in terms of speed? If so
>Start practicing that
Im actually done for the day. Going to eat, read, and excercise again. Night OP.
>>
>>502240
You gave thanks for the spar. The Lord would have only nodded at you before sizing himself up to only sit on his throne again. His shield resting at his side. You go back down the stairs from the throne to the place you were practicing before hand. You start training once more in hopes that you'll be able to keep up the pacing using a scythe. You come to the guess that if you use energy magic, you could probably use it opposite as it's usual use. Increase your speed. You start practicing with that, but somewhere along the line you feel exhausting. You've been keeping a constant flow of electricity to keep the weapon in a scythe form. Using electricity and energy has seemed to tire you out a great deal. And with the feeling of exhaust, you see the scythe undo itself into the long blade. And soon after the short blade. The gears stopped moving after that. And you feel too tired to do much.

Night Anon
>>
>>502307
>Ask the lord if he's ever considered that the beacon is a trap for him and that Veridia has already been defeated and her Godslayer stolen.
>Rest up for the battle. Ask the bandits tk wake you when the Far Water becomes visible.
>>
>>502817
It has really become a back and fourth walk to your little area for training and the lord's throne. At least you didn't have to pay the guard dog anymore. You walk up the steps of the throne once more, reaching the throne to ask questions. You ask questions about the beacon. The lord would have responded with a growl in his tone.

>"You doubt the abilities of Veridia. She'd never fallen in battle once the godslayer fell into her hands, and I doubt she'd decided to start losing her battles around now. As for the beacon, it requires mastery over godslayer and the green energy she receives from using it. It certainly still within her grasp."

You shrug. Couldn't really question that logic. You go down the steps once more, to go find a inn to sleep for now. You come to a run down looking inn and enter inside. Going up to the counter, you ask a bunny woman for a room. She hands you a key and tell you what room your in. You head for your room and go inside and take a look around. It was quite nice and roomy for somewhere that looked so run down. You tell the banditos that you want them to wake you up when Tark neared far water. Then you close you eyes and go to sleep.

After some time past you felt yourself being shaken. You open your eyes to Be. There was a feeling, that you'e only gotten a hour or two of rest at best.
>>
>>502931
>Get ready to get our ass kicked.
>Look down and observe the conditions, any irregularities especially
>Report to lord
>>
>>502936
You hop out of bed and head over to the edges of Tark to look down to Far Water to see if anything was strange about it. Nothing much was off about it. It wasn't on fire anymore, but smoke was still raising from it. And the beacon was steadily coming from the castle. Beyond that, you find nothing. So you head back to report to the lord. Once you reach the stairs, you notice him going down the steps with three individuals behind him. One being the Guard Dog.

>"We're headed for the docks child. Meet us there if you wish to get down to Far Water along with us."
>>
>>502951
>Follow
>Bring our banditos
>>
>>502959
You follow after the Lord, bring the bandits with you. At the docks, you find a another large turtle the the lord and his men are boarding. After them, you and the bandits get onto the turtle as well and it begins it flight down to far water. The flight wasn't long as you touched down in front of Far Water's ruined castle within a few minutes. You were still taking a moment to adjust to being on not a flying turtle anymore. The Lord and his men were already heading inside of the castle by time you'd adjusted.
>>
>>502992
>Follow
>>
>>503095
You get off the turtle and follow the lord, with the bandits on your heels. As you walked the corridors, you notice the Castle slowly falling to pieces. But it was pretty quiet. The sound of fight from when you were last here, was replaced with silence. It was ominous. But you keep close to the Lord. Then you came to the door of the throne room. The lord stood for a moment. He seemed to become nervous all too suddenly. He'd let the moment past and open the door to head in. You'd follow after.

You'd see the queen sitting at her throne. She was holding godslayer. One of her arms were missing though and she looked beaten to hell. But then you look to her feet and see three corpses. One was the body of the fire man. Another looked beast like. And the last was cut in half at the midsection, with swords scattered around it. From what you can make of the scene before you, the queen had murdered three of the Dangarnon. You were finding it to be something amazing.

The lord would have took a few steps towards the queen but she didn't seem to want him to get close. She'd risen the ungodly weapon to the lord, and told him to keep his distance.

>"Hold it Kitty. You may be an ally, but I'm still pretty mad about all of this. Not only have I lose my arm, my kingdom is in ruins. You don't want to be in killing range anytime soon. The three dead on the floor wished they hadn't..."

The Lord would have taken a step back and gave a nod of his head.
>>
>>503190
>Sweet mother of Bruce Lee
>Just...stand there. This is a pretty precarious situation in itself. Just wait and watch. Her, kitty, the bodies, everything and everyone. Hopefully, she isnt close to losing her soul to the...well Soulless One.
>>
>>503338
The lord would have asked what went down in this room.

>"Jeanne, The Swordsman, Danith, Ferrin, An Unknown, and Who I assumed was their leader came in asking for Godslayer. I told them, loud and clear, 'No.' That's when they all came out me at once. All I could do was defend myself. That was, until Jeanne and the leader took my arm. Then my vision just went...red~"

The queen would have laughed lowly as she closed her eyes. She seemed to be trying to remember.

>"The swordsman was first...A clean cut through the chest. He tried to blocked with his cursed artifact. I broke them and I cut him in half."

She'd look over to the pile of metals around the dead swordsmen. A black energy would be raising from them, and leaving the area. You'd look at the lord. He seemed to be hiding his terror of Veridia story.

>"Then it was Danith. He jumped at me with his claws out. I took both of his arms and left him to bleed out. And then came the walking flame. He tried to keep a distance and throw fire balls at me. I took some as I ran at him and then..."

She'd make a cool swipe noise with her mouth.

>"The other three fled once they realize I was half way done...I've been sitting here ever since...I was hoping I'd get Johnathan to come rather than you Kitty."
>>
>>503480
Greet the queen.
Ask what happened to your former companions.
To cheer her up suggest rebuilding the kingdom and maybe show her your new super weapon to give her hope that the prophecy well come true.
>>
>>503490
You finally decide to speak up. Saying you greets to the queen, her green eyes were set on you suddenly. Everyone seemed to take a step back.

>"How ya' doing kiddo."

She'd say. You tell her that your doing fine but ask if she knew what happened to your companions. She'd look up for a moment, obvious that she wanted to use the hand she was missing.

>"Well, Jazzibel took a cursed weapon from the vault and left. Mavis and Herald went the Kingdom of Eldham, Johnathan's Kingdom. Derek went to the High Wizard's tower near Chepstow."

You pulled your weapon out and channel some electricity through it. You can only manage enough for it to extend from a shortsword to a great sword. You show it to the queen and she gives you a nod. She didn't seem as playful as she usually was. You offer the suggestion to rebuild Far Water.

>"I need people to do that, kiddo. I barely have a kingdom here. Maybe a few people are still around but not nearly enough to start rebuilding the kingdom."
>>
>>503555
>"And thats why you wait for this Jonathan? For reinforcements to rebuild Far Water?"
>"Does healing magic reattach arms as well? Otherwise, I know a practice from my world that can do so if it was a clean cut."
>I feel kinda useless here, OP
>Admit our worthlessness in the matter if rebuilding the kingdom but if there's anything we can do to help, all she needs to do is ask. Perhaps she would want to us to retrieve Derek and Iras?
>>
>>503791
>"No, Johnathan is a pretty fun guy. Unlike the kitty. Gaelan always takes everything so serious."

The lord would have raised his hand, in attempt to say he was still there, but the queen cut him off before he could say anything.

>"Yes, I know there. I will keep telling how Johnathan is better than you, demon."

The lord would have growled at the queen for a moment. The word demon seemed to offend him a great deal. You look at the queen to see why, but seemed to be provide with no reason.

>"As for my arm, Jeanne rotted it with her magic, and Ferrin burnt it to a crisp before I executed him. I suppose i get have it replaced if I can find a blacksmith and a rune mage."

You find yourself alittle useless in this situation, and decide to ask if you could aid the queen in anyway. Maybe finding Iras or Derek.

>"You won't find Iras. I know what Artifact she took. You can search for years and wouldn't be able to find her unless she was looking for you. As for Derek, he's already at work on what we should do next. He'll come to me once he has a plan of some sort. Assuming he doesn't get robbed and murdered. But we could make our way over to Eldham. Staying here would do us no good. And looking down to my Kingdom in ruins makes me...angry.
>>
>>503845
>I still feel useless
>"Uh...should we go now? I'll follow you?"
>>
>>503862
>Ask her if its safe to approach her. She looks like she needs a hug.
>>
>>503845
Lets go then. on the way fool around with that gun curse weapon we have, see if you can make any use of it.
>>
>>503901
I'd rather not. OP said our magic isnt advanced enough to wield guns just yet. But cursed weapons DO make us a target. I think we should keep it away from the visible eye and as inactive as possible.

OP, you need a coin. This anon and I are almost opposites (which is actually really awesome). I imagine us as two different entities on Nathaniel's shoulders.
>>
>>503888
>>503901
Rolled Even, Burgundy Anon Wins.

With one voice in your head telling you to hug the queen and the other telling you to play around with the cursed weapon in your pocket, you choose the former voice. You tell the queen if you can come over and give her a hug.

>"Walk over slowly. Any sudden movement and I won't be able to stop myself."

Fucking voices in your head. You move over to the queen slowly. You careful not to make any sudden movement, or you might have ended up like the swordsman.

>"Your in kill range..."

The queen would have muttered. You moved alittle more slowly until you reach the queen. Godslayer, still in her hand, would have reverted to the form of a crown. You two hug, but that didn't seem to help the queen at all. She even looked like she was holding back the urge to kill you.
>>
>>504085
>Burgundy Anon wins
CHOO-CHOO MOTHERFUCKER
>Offer to sing her a lullaby to ease her nerves
>>
>>504085
Tell her we'll make those terrorist assholes pay. Now lets get going.
>>
>>504166
>>504100
Rolled Odd, Red Anon Wins.

For one, you listen to the latter voice. It told you to get going. But before you do you look up to the queen and tell that they will pay for what they've done. She didn't respond. Probably was still angry. Better get going. The lord was already leaving with his men. The follow after, and sometime after you all get back to the flying turtle, the queen comes walking out as well. She hopped onto the turtle in a single jump and headed into the house along with the lord. Probably to talk about stuff. You were left out on the back of the turtle with the Lord's men and bandits. The turtle took off to head back to Tark, which seemed to be gathering the refugees of Far Water.
>>
>>504292
You know, OP, it was completely fine to do both. I didnt disagree with his choice this time and the actions themselves didnt clash.
>Lets go
>Check the moral of our banditos
>Assure them ti not get discouraged
>>
>>504292
Go get some training in. we have a magic sword that transforms and while awesome, we don't know how to fight at all.
>>
File: Another fucking floating city.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Another fucking floating city.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>504434
>>504471
You check out the moral of the banditos. They still seemed to just want to be payed already. Char looks like he was crying earlier, you could guess why. But you just tell them there's nothing to worry about, keeping them from becoming discouraged! But without coin to offer to them, they don't seem to raise out of their slums.

You, instead, decide to you could go get some training in with your sword. You'd felt enough energy returned to turn the sword back into the form of the scythe. Applying electicity to the weapon once more, it changes to the form of a scythe. And finally you get your chance to test your energy magic in attempt to speed yourself up. Instead of speed, it seems to grant more power behind strikes. It seems there was no easy way of increasing your speed as the lord suggested.

So you spend the rest of the time on the turtle swiping away with the scythe. You were on the turtle for sometime, as you all weren't go straight back to Tark it seemed. You all ere going someone far off from Far Water. Once it was sight, you would have seen another massive city in the sky.

What was with all the floating kingdom.

The turtle would have touched down at an area that looked like a docking bay they had for turtles in Tark.
>>
>>504727
>Eldam
>Follow
>Offer kitty a hug, thanking him for his hospitability. Also, tell him we dont know what she means by "demon" but he's cool in our book.
>>
>>504830
>Iras gave us some gold before as well. Give our banditos a coin each.
>>
>>504830
>>504834
So this was Eldham. It looked like a pretty nice place. A bit old though if you had to be completely honest. You see Iras come out of the house first, she quickly hopped off the turtle and started to disappear into the crowd. You had to hurry up to catch her. But before you could leave off the turtle, you move over to the lord and offer him a hug. He'd simply growl at you, turning down the hug. So you just give thanks for the hospitality and get off the turtle as well. The bandits follow suit. On the chase of the queen, you decide to give each of the banditos a coin you'd gotten from Iras. Then you dashed ahead, with the bandits easily keeping up. The chase has lead you into a cathedral in the middle of the kingdom. The doors had been throws off the hinges, so obviously the queen had been this way.
>>
File: Cathedral.jpg (357KB, 1100x666px) Image search: [Google]
Cathedral.jpg
357KB, 1100x666px
>>504973
Picture...I always forget the picture...
>>
>>504973
lol Typo. Wrote Iras instead of Veridia coming our of the house first.
>Follow cautiously. No need to startle her and get killed. Keep out of "killing range".
>>
File: Bird Man..jpg (173KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Bird Man..jpg
173KB, 752x1063px
>>505098
Stop noticing my fuck ups.........

You follow cautiously. This place seemed much easier to navigate around than the castle in Far Water. As you walk the halls you notice a majority of the guards were sweating. Scared of the queen most likely. They would act as your guide to where your suppose to be going. You follow the path laid out for you until you come up to a big door. You and the banditos open it to see the queen looking up at someone. And you hear a male voice as well. Fluent and commanding, but you don't see where it was coming from.

>"...-and for that matter, Veridia, why are you here anyway?"

And look around for a bit to see whose voice that was. Then you'd look up to see a man in armor and possessing wings of an angel. You looked up in awe for a moment. First time you've seen someone fly. But you quickly snapped out of it. You look back at the queen for a moment. She was staring up at him with a bit of red in her face.

>"Look, why don't you go head over to the blacksmith with me and I'll have the place forge a nice new arm for you. Then after we'll get it expertly runed. That sound good for you not to hit me?"

The queen would have nodded and the flying man would have touched down and turned to the door, the queen at his side. He would have noticed you at the door, and give you a shiny smile. The two almost looked like a couple. If only the queen didn't look so injured.

>"Oh, why hello there! Never seen you around the Kingdom young man! Where are you from?"
>>
>>505182
>Galaxy 15381636900172, system 999917351027817xh2828-0198, planet Earth, otherwise known as Terra, code name: Gathu09173el71
>Smile.
>>
File: 24032.gif (490KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
24032.gif
490KB, 500x211px
>>505182
>Stop noticing my fuck ups
>>
>>505227
>"Well, Nice to meet you, Young man."

Your arts of messing with the mind seemed to be ineffective against the man. It almost seemed like it was fueling him in some way or another. His smile somehow got brighter. And the smile oddly radiated the feeling of hope and such feelings. And it was too bright to look at directly.

>"I am King Johnathan, The Seraph among the Men! May I ask of your name?"
>>
>>505297
>Some call me master. Others me kid, boy, or kiddo. My mother calls me faggot. My friends also call me faggot. You may call me Lewis von Winkle. Or Nathaniel Joseph. Whichever you prefer.
>>
>>505297
>>505318
I miss Iras already :(
Need to find someone else who doeabt like us in the meantime
>Take out the cursed weapon later whn we're alone. Lean in close and whisper into it: "the Soulless One is a faggot."
>>
>>505318
>>505344
>"Calling you kiddo or boy is disrespectful, and I won't call you master. This 'faggot' word, I am unsure of, but sounds of an insult of some kind. So I'll call you Lewis. It is nice to meet you Lewis."

The smile simply got brighter. That smile seemed like something out of a cartoon. Almost like staring at the sun. You should have probably stopped talking at some point. You give a nod of you head.

>"Well if you'll excuse me, Lewis, I have to take Queen Veridia here to get a new arm."

He'd pick the queen up off her feet and flew out an open window in the room. Like the beautiful bird man he was. They probably wouldn't be back until later, so you had this whole place to yourself! The first order of business? You take out the cursed artifact and leaning in close to it. You'd whisper to it, "The soulless one is a faggot."
>>
>>505376
>Lewis
I'm done.

>1st priority: lets go find Mavis and Derek
>2nd priority: Also, spar with some gaurds
>3rd priority: ALSO maybe find someone else who doesnt like us
>>
>>505392
>>505376
If we have time after, run throughout the castle dancing and singing "Beat It" by Michael Jackson and pointing at random gaurds everytime we say "beat it".
>>
>>505392
Oh sorry, find Mavis and HERALD first because
1. Check how theyre doing
2. Check what theyre up to
3. Ask Mavis to help us out with improving our energy magic.
>>
>>505376
Find mavis and that guy with her maybe spar a bit after getting the pleasentrys out of the way.
>>
>>505392
>>505473
>>505445
You put a couple of goals in mind. First, find Herald(Because Derek isn't here) and/or Mavis. You'd remember the queen saying they were here in the kingdom. It was time to get searching. You had a pretty large area to search, and had a doubt they would be hanging around the Cathedral. You head out and walk around the city. The place seemed to be in great condition from an inside view rather than the outside. Marble buildings and walkways, all outlined in what you guess is gold.

Walking around the city, you notice that searching the entire city would take too long. So you'd make a second priority for yourself! You'd decide to spar with some guard. The ones that didn't look to strong, because the strong ones looked like they'd just push you onto your ass. The ones you were fighting, seemed to be effort enough to beat. Some even managed to beat you. Word started get around that you were sparing with guard, and distracting them from their duties it seemed. As a guard with fire raising the cracks in their armor seemed to appear from the sky and land in front of you.

From what you can tell they were female, and very much on fire. There were runes written on the the armor. Mainly on the arms of it. Actually only on the arms. The guard held her staff out to you. She was challenging you to a spar.
>>
File: Fire Mage Guard.jpg (119KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Mage Guard.jpg
119KB, 1032x774px
>>
>>505513
>inb4 we get our ass handed to us
>"No thank you, I dont want your staff."
>Except the spar if she insists
>Maybe shes another person who dislikes us? :DDD
>>
>>505602
>Except
Accept
>>
>>505513
accept the challenge.
Not likely to win but it should help us learn to fight.
Use magic to counter her fire.

could we beat the bandits yet?
I've gotten attached to them so not gonna kill them anymore even if we're stronger now.
>>
>>505602
>>505647
She'd wave her staff around. That was probably some way of insisting that you should spar with her. She had yet to speak though. And you couldn't really tell if she disliked you or not because she had a helmet on. Regardless you get in position to spar with the fire radiating guard. Scythe vs Staff.

>could we beat the bandits yet?
You can try to fight them after the the spar your in.
>>
>>505693
Introductions before we begin, then start
>>
>>505745
You ask the guard to introduce herself, and you introduce yourself as well. The guard would have stared for a moment before responding.

>"But you already know me."

You knew that voice. The guard would have taken off her helmet and revealed herself to be Mavis! With her temporary ginger hair and green eyes. You seemed alittle surprised at first, as Mavis didn't seem like one to ever become a guard. Then you'd wonder where Herald was.

>"How are you, master?"
>>
>>505775
greet her and recount your adventure since leaving the kingdom, leaving out the stupid things you've done. Ask what herald and her did after the kingdom fell.
>>
>>506164
You greet her for the second time and tell her of the adventures you've had after you'd left the king. Doing your best not, not to leave out a single detail. Well, you avoid telling the stupid ones. After, she seemed wait to see if you had anything else to say.

>"It's nice that you've been to Tark. I've always wanted to visit, but never got the chance."

You ask what her and Herald did after the kingdom fell.

>"Well, I was still injured when the Far Water fell. So the injured would have started to be evacuated. I didn't get the luxury, but lucky for me, Herald showed in just in time. He'd pick me up and got me out of the castle. Iras showed up too, she'd look a bit different though. Her clothing and a new weapon. But we didn't question it. She'd led us out of the kingdom and pointed us toward Eldham. When we got here, We both got jobs as guards to pay for a inn room. Herald managed to get a position as a royal guard before me somehow though..."
>>
>>506210
I thought Iras was worse off? She couldnt even lift her upper body to get her bow and kill us.
My bro Herald, not a coward and now a royal gaurd :')
Does he have a special background too?
>show her our weapon and how it works
>ask her to teach us how to improve our energy magic
>>
>>506646
You show her how your weapon works, changing it between it's forms. From Shortblade, to Longblade, than to a Scythe. Then back to a shortblade to reserve your mana. She looks in awe at first. But then it seems like she realized something.

>"Whats that barrel looking things on the side for...?"

You looked puzzled for a minute. She look at the blade and look at the barrel on both of the size. You don't know what to make out of them for a minute. But then you realize you blade might turn into a gun. That made your blade what...four thing? You'd have to figure it out later.

Right now, you ask Mavis is she can help you with energy magic. She shakes her head.

>"I don't use energy magic. I use elemental magic and light magic."
>>
>>506732
>crap
>"You wanted to spar?"
>>
>>506732
Get that spar with her going.

is there a magic type we haven't tried with the sword yet?
>>
>>506739
>>506824
>"Oh, right!"

Mavis would have put her helmet back and spin her staff around. Other guards seemed to leave the area. Moving citizens from the area as well. Whatever Mavis was about to pull, it seemed getting others to safety was more important than stopping her to the surrounding guard.

She would swiped her staff in the air making a wave of fire run across the ground towards you. There was no way of blocking that.

>is there a magic type we haven't tried with the sword yet?
Fire.
>>
>>506883
Nows as good a time as any, channel fire into the sword. Kick her ass!
>>
>>506883
>Pike ourselves up onto our scythe like an olympic jumper. It'll probably get us over the wave AND close the distance. And it isnt as hard as it sounds. We can do it. Run, stick an end to the ground, run a little more and jump. Come down by bringing the scythe from behind us up overhead in a downward swing.
>>
File: What else will it turn into.png (432KB, 893x893px) Image search: [Google]
What else will it turn into.png
432KB, 893x893px
>>506929
>>507004
Gonna try doing both.

You pike yourself up onto the scythe, avoiding getting foot burn. The process, you manage to get alittle closer to the ground. In the midst of thinking of your next move, you decide to do alittle experimenting. Wondering what would result in channeling fire and electricity through the weapon, you try. Fire would have crawled up the weapon and into the gears, and it would have begun the process of transforming once more. It reverted back to the form of a short blade then the blade would have folded back. It resembled a gun of some kind. You aim it at Mavis and send a jolt through the weapon. And it shot plasma. Mavis got sent flying back and so did you.

Quick recovery, you hop back onto your feet and run back over to Mavis. You have the weapon turn back into a scythe and raise it over head. You take notice Mavis wasn't radiating fire anymore, but instead small rocks around her would have started shaking. Before you could think of a plan of some kind, you find yourself crashing into a marble wall that rose out of the ground.
>>
>>507109
>foot burn
It was that friggin low?
>Roll to the side
>Get up and swipe with the scythe
>Use the gun to propel us back and get her back down
>Shoot once more with a wall behind us
>Hopefully shes hit. Close the distance and stick to her with the scythe.
>She used a lot of ranged attacks so stick close. Its more dangerous but it prevents her from wittling us down.
>>
>>507187
She isn't trying to scorch you from the waist down. Well wasn't.

You roll off the wall to the side and quickly get back up to your feet. You were still pretty close to Mavis and swiped her her with your Scythe. She was doing her best to keep up and you managed to land some strikes. Once she managed to keep up with you, the change the scythe back into a gun and use it to propel yourself back. Do that a few more times and you'll end up dislocating your shoulder.

Due to reason, you do it again. This time with a wall behind you. The shot hits and she gets knocked back to a wall yourself. You change the weapon back into a scythe and run at her, closing the distance. You didn't want Mavis to wilt you down. But she seemed to be doing something with her arm once you get close enough. It was covered in runes and fire rose from it. You have a brief flashback, remembering what happened to the panda. By time it ended, you didn't have that moment to dodge and you feel the punch connect with your chest. You get sent sliding back.

It didn't seem as painfully as it appeared when you'd first saw it used. But it still hurt. You felt as if a few ribs had been broken even. Relating to the rub, you notice a small fire on your chest. You try to put it out but it doesn't go out. It was almost like a marker of some kind. You'd look at Mavis. The hand she had yet to punch you with was still ignited.

>"Have I won, master?"

She was seeing if you would yield before she delivered a final attack!
>>
>>507299
I thought this was a spar
>"You need to teach me that. Yes, you have won."
>Lets go find Herald
>>
>>507365
Spar, fight, same thing when they cross my mind. A spar is just less dangerous.

>"Later."

You had the feeling later wouldn't come. So instead you ask if she knew where Herald was.

>"Well I heard Queen Veridia had lost her arm and came to the kingdom seeking Johnathan. From what I know, he flew her to the blacksmith some time ago. They might still be there, and if not they'll be at the rune writer's shop."

Mavis would have walked off, telling you to follow after. You two had some time to talk while you walked.
>>
>>507492
>"Would you like to talk about our lord and savior OP?"
>Still want to start that religion
>Do you have an idea where Iras might have gone?
>Are there any weapon masters in this city?
>>
>>507524
Another brick hits you before you could utter the word, "OP". You didn't see where it came from, but it was obvious the deity didn't want you to spread the word of his actions.

>"Who?"

Your tempted to say. But then you got the strangest feeling the next brick was aiming for your head. So instead, you just ask Mavis if she knew where Iras went, or where she might have been. She would have shook her head.

>"No one knows where she's gone. It was like she just faded away without a trace."

You ask if there was a weapon master around Eldham instead, since no one had information on Iras. Other than she had a cursed weapon now.

>"Well, there might be one at the Black Smith. I think his name was Leo or something like that. You can look around for him after we reach-..."

You turn to see the Blacksmith Forge. It was being crowded as if someone famous was inside.

>"The King is here. Herald is around. Lets look for him."

Mavis started pushing her way through the crowd.
>>
>>507652
>Dammit
>Follow her
>Hug everyone we pass by
>>
>>507689
You follow Mavis through the path she'd made through the crowd. You attempt to hug the people you pass but they simply push you away as they are attempting to get closer to the shop. By time you got to the front, you've managed to hug no one and your lightly bruised. What rough people. Mavis would and quickly opened the door and pulled you in. Then after closed it. You two were inside. You took a look around the forge. It looked like a pretty nice place.
>>
>>507747
>I feel we should be silent but
..."Oh Johnathaaaaaaaan"
>Purposely not calling the queen whos currently acting like ahes on her period ten times over
>Follow Mavis
>>
>>507754
You call out for Johnathan! There was no instant response but it came eventually.

>"Oh that you Lewis? Do you want a autograph or something?"

Mavis would have chimed in saying she was here too.

>"Oh, Madame Mavis, your here too? How did Lewis convince you to bring him here?"

You two move towards the back, where you would have seen Blacksmith, The Queen, And Johnathan. The blacksmith was attaching a new arm to queen's stump. Johnathan was just sitting back and watching. His wings were gone. He was the only one to look at you and Mavis.
>>
>>507747
follow mavis, look for Herald and mention seeing iras.

>>507754
Goddamn dude, her lifes work has been razed to the ground
>>
>>507781
>Is Veridia well?
>Im looking for Herald. Have you seen him?
>>
>>507785
>>507820
>"Veridia is fine! She has yet to hit me yet, so that mean she isn't so angry anymore."

That was when Johnathan got a glare from the queen. And he broke a sweat. The Blacksmith would have kept working with the arm until he was perfect. You ask about Herald's Whereabouts.

>"Herald is at the Rune writer's shop. He's clearing the place so I can fly Veridia there next. If you need to talk to him or something..."

A angel wing feather would have appeared in Johnathan's hand and he held it out to you.

>"Give this to him. He'll know I'd sent you."
>>
>>507879
>Gracias, mi amigo
>Too-da-loo
>Offer Mavis and Veridia a hug (not Jonathan, he's wierd) and lets get going.
>>
>>507920
You took the feather from Johnathan and look at it for a moment. You felt it give off a burning feeling. There was also the feeling the feather was burning away your finger prints. You put the feather in your pocket. Warm. You say your goodbyes but before you go, you offer Veridia and Mavis a hug. Mavis because you didn't get a chance earlier. Veridia because she just needed a hug. Mavis accepted your hug, and you two hug. Veridia on the other hand, for the first time, turned down your hug.

>"It'll disturb the blacksmith's work. Ask me again later, Kiddo."

With that you and Mavis leave the Blacksmith's forge, through the crowd once more, and start the walk towards the Rune Writer's shop. With Mavis leading the way. She tells you that it isn't a long walk, but you two have some time to talk alittle more.
>>
>>508075
>What's your last name/family name
>Give her our weapon. See if she can use it. Ask her to pour her magic into it. Lets see if there are more stages and forms.
Night OP, going
>>
>>508101
You ask Mavis if she had a last name. She'd put her hand on her chin.

>"Officially, my family has no last name. But when we need to apply for something, like a position as a guard, we use Baal."

You wouldn't question it further than that. Atleast not for now. Right now, you had your weapon over to Mavis. She seemed a bit confused at first, but you tell you that you want her to test it herself. To see if it would turn into anything else. She'd stare down at it for a moment and started to apply electricity. She'd managed to go through all the forms you've seen so far. After awhile, she'd give the weapon back to you.

>"It those seemed to be all the stages the weapon can take."

You bump into a wall. You look up to see you two were at the Rune Writer's Shop.
>>
>>508335
Ask her if she can combine different magic combinations for new forms. if she can't use 2 at the same time then both of you try a different type at the same time on the sword to see if it works.
>>
>>508421
You already used two magics once once with the sword to shoot plasma(Fire and Electricity) while it as in the gun mode.

You ask Mavis if was possible to combine two magics into one. She looked like she was about to explain it but she saw a demonstration more...effective.

A orb of light and a ball of fire would have appeared around her hand and started to circle around it. They would have touched at one point and combined into a golden fire.

>"This is a Sacred Flame. A combination of fire magic and holy magic. There are many combinations of magic. Like Fire and Earth making magma, and Wind and Water making Ice. You even blasted me with some plasma during our spar."
>>
>>508678
>Thank
>Enter Blacksmith
>>
>>509266
>Enter Blacksmith

>>509266
>Rune Writer's Shop.
>>
>>508335
I meant to....
>>
New Thread:
>>512866
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.