[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dungeon Manager Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: Dungeon1.jpg (482KB, 1000x1285px) Image search: [Google]
Dungeon1.jpg
482KB, 1000x1285px
You are a minion recently promoted to be the Manager of a lesser dungeon under the BigBadDarkEmpire(TM) after your last boss bit the dust in a recent attack. What kind of dark creature are you?

>A: Skeleton under a lichdom.
>B: Kobold of kobold kamp.
>C: Goblin of a Orc Warlord.
>D: Imp/Succubus/Incubus of a demonic incursion.
>E: Write-In.

Suggest a name, race, and sex with a 1d20 roll.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

D (succubus)
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>48473
>D:Incubus
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

A young male goblin named Toadburst serving under the goblin king
>>
>>48473
We are a monstergirl subordinate under the queen of monstergirls.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

E. undead steward of lichdom
Name: Alex Underwood
Race: Human (undead or something like lich but not skeleton)
Sex: Male
>>
>>48490
Support
>>
>>48484
I forgot the name
>Fharon
>Male
Of course.
>>
>>48490
I'm supporting this, but what monstergirl are we?
>>
>>48515
futa
>>
>>48484
You are Fharon, an Incubus of the Great Demonic Incursion upon this cursed world! Lead by the Archdemon Gaemehounun you shall have a vile feast upon the lifeforce of the living! Of course, like any invasion, it will start small and Gaemehounun needs small dungeons like your to provide the man(demon)power he needs for glorious conquest!

Cont.
>>
>>48521
I am okay with this.
But what variant
>>
>>48524
You can now suggest name the of the dungeon you will be taking care of.
>>
>>48531
Every Shades of Grey
>>
>>48521
>>48525
>>48497
>>48490
If you wanted a monstergirl why did nobody between the four of you think to maybe, oh I don't know..roll..
>>
>>48531
The Adamantine Vault
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>48566
I assume we roll as well?
>>
File: Dungeon2.jpg (1MB, 1000x1285px)
Dungeon2.jpg
1MB, 1000x1285px
>>48566
>>48560
Hellspawn Fharon, you are tasked with being the keeper of the The Adamantine Shade of Grey. As the keeper you are tasked with guarding from attacks, sending out raids, guarding Gaemehounun's treasures bestowed upon you, and sending demons to support Gaemehounun's army.

Every 15 rounds you must provide 10 hellspawn for Gaemehounun's army. This amount will increase over time.

Map Key:
Red = Entrances
Yellow = Treasure rooms
Green = Spawning grounds
Purple = Traps
Blue = Escape route (if the dungeon is lost)

cont.
>>
[meta-ing]

[this will be a nice quest]
>>
>>48601
Currently you naturally produce 5 hellspawn every 5 rounds. This amount can be increased by sending out raids for male/female sex slaves as demons can not reproduce naturally. Out of the 5 you reproduce 4 are imps and 1 is incubi/succubi. (The quality of hellspawn can be improved in a few ways.)

Your 50 demonic guards (not including yourself) consists of:
>30 imps (purely weak fighters, cannot reproduce)
>10 Demons (strong fighters, cannot reproduce)
>5 succubi (medium fighters, can reproduce)
>5 incubi (medium fighters, can reproduce)

cont.
>>
File: worldmap.jpg (24KB, 1000x1285px) Image search: [Google]
worldmap.jpg
24KB, 1000x1285px
>>48650
You have no idea of the area around you without exploring first.
As your first order (first round) you can:

>A: Send out a scouting party in a direction
>B: Inspect your treasure (doesnt use round)
>C: Inspect your traps (doesnt use round)
>D: Check out nearby resources
>E: Write-In

You are the Red Dot.
>>
>>48691
>A: Send out a scouting party in a direction
West is good.
>>
>>48691
Inspect trap and treasure before inspecting nearby resources
>>
File: worldmapa.jpg (28KB, 1000x1285px) Image search: [Google]
worldmapa.jpg
28KB, 1000x1285px
>>48700
Your scouting party of 5 imps spots a town, from a sign you learn it is called Ror-by-way. It is a small town with a population of around 350 people, 50 of which are trained guards. [ok fighter] (ok being better than weak, worse than medium)

For your second order (second round) you may:
>A: Send out Raiding Party 1d50
>B: Send out Scouting Party 1d100
>C: Inspect your treasure [free]
>D: Inspect your traps [free]
>E: Inspect nearby resources (like food, water, materials.)
>F: Build a Room (Mileage may vary)
>G: Write-In
>>
>>48771
Also you now have
34 imps
10 demons
6 succubi
5 incubi
>>
Rolled 5 (1d50)

>>48771
>>A: Send out Raiding Party 1d50
>>
>>48786
Fuc, the dice god hate me tonight.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>48780
>>B: Send out Scouting Party

What is our resource count, and how is it tied to keeping our population alive/expanding our dungeon?
>>
>>48473
>>48642
>>>48642
>>48642
>>>48642

Come Play my Multi-Civ Quest, we play with 2 races to start, and will add more races as the game progresses, I have a map and I update it, we play with dice, and the game is purely for fun
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>48771
>B: Send out Scouting Party
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>48771

around the town, looking for weakness and threat
>>
>>48791
>>48800
need to specify who you are sending out and how many.

Our population expands by the sex slaves acquired from raiding. as demons we have no need to eat. food/water is purely for the slaves. materials are for building rooms and making shit like weapons/armor. since I didn't say this before all your hellspawn are currently armorless and use iron longswords.
>>
>>48812
Dozen imps. I assume they're relatively swift of foot and people might not pay them much mind until spotted repeatedly. If chased, have them disperse in every direction and return to the dungeon.
>>
>>48812
>>48839
Actually to make this easier lets do it this way.
>B: Send out Scouting Party
How many do you wish to send?
Imps
Demons
Incubi
Succubi

Where do you send the scouting party?
>>
>>48848
12 Imps.

Circle around the town to locate weak points and danger zones. Six clockwise, six counterclockwise.
>>
>>48871
I vote for this.
>>
>>48871
Agreed.
>>
>>48871
+1

Imps are bleh
>>
>>48806
>Rolled 85 (1d100)
You scout Ror-by-way and find a few weak points to take note of. This village will be easier to raid in the future (get 1d10 extra roll if raiding that village and that village only).
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>48883
For your third order (third round) you may:
>A: Send out Raiding Party 1d50
>C: Inspect your treasure [free]
>D: Inspect your traps [free]
>E: Inspect nearby resources (like food, water, materials.)
>F: Build a Room (Mileage may vary)
>G: Write-In
>>
>>48891
Population is now:
38 imps
10 demons
6 succubi
6 incubi
>>
>>48896
If we wanted to take slaves we'd need ressources and I presume some place to hold em first, right?
>>
>>48921
Slaves are kept in the breeding rooms marked green. each room can hold 10 slaves. you can build more rooms for breeding. current resources are self sufficient for the slaves.
>>
>>48932
since you start with 3 breeding rooms your max slave pop is 30. you currently have 5 slaves. the amount of slaves you have ties directly into your birthrate.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>48940
Not sure how well a raid would go yet since our imps are weaker than the guards and we don't have too many other fighters yet, let's send 18 imps to scout the south.
>>
>>48962
We could try drawing out some of the guards. Lead them into the forest with two or three imps, and then the guards get krumped by hidden demons.

Thoughts, anyone?
>>
>>48970
Since we're weak for now, we have to play it smart. So I say yes.
>>
>>48970
Roll 1d20
>>
>>48970
Would that be part of a raid or just use a turn to wittle down the guard numbers? If the latter, we better hope they don't just levy some peasants to refill the ranks. We need those people alive.

Otherwise, I'm all for it.
>>
>>48970
Also tell me what minions you send out in specific numbers.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>48981
4 Imps to cause a disturbance just outside of town. Nothing severe, just throwing small rocks at each other and screaming about butts or something.
5 Demons hiding in the forest.

Once pursued, the imps should peel ass into the forest, leading the guards towards the demons. Preferably this should happen to the east to draw their attention away from our dungeon entrance.

>>48982
Just to whittle down their trained guards (and maybe take some of them alive with any luck). Levied peasants would be of minor concern, as they would be much easier to intimidate.
>>
>>49018
>Rolled 8 (1d20)

Your imps attract the guards as planned but they don't take the bait into the forest and one imp is ganked and killed. -1 Imp.

The town is slightly wary.
>>
>>49027
>The town is slightly wary.
Just as I wanted to suggest quietly abducting people in the night.
>>
I'm going to stop for tonight. its 3:40 AM EST right now. so Ill be back tomorrow sometime around noon. Before I go tell me how terrible I was for a first timer in being the DM. Was I too ambitious? Not using enough details? Etc. Criticism is ok.
>>
>>49040
You're fine. Goodnight, DM
>>
>>49040
When we pick up tomorrow we will do the fourth order (fourth round). Ill see if I can make this mess a little better.
>>
>>49040
Might want to try to compress all the rule posts into one or two posts at the top next time. Other than that no complaints.
>>
>>49027
Time to leave them alone for a while.

>>49040
It's a little early to say, but generally I'd say you did fine for your first time.
>>
>>49046
This seems fun. I may be here if I can!
>>
File: Dungeonmasterkey.jpg (2MB, 3000x1285px)
Dungeonmasterkey.jpg
2MB, 3000x1285px
I Have Returned! and revised some things, so hopefully this can be less stressful.

When you make an order now, do it like this

>Send out scouting party
Inspect a town!

at the same time roll a dice (1d100 for scouting).
If multiple people want to do the same thing, leave a reply on the order someone already made.

Don't forget you can always also WRITE-IN because its !!FUN!!
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>51006
Rolling
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.