[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Civqst/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 24

File: Basegamepost.png (300KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Basegamepost.png
300KB, 1800x1800px
This is a multiplayer Civilization Game, Anons will vote on two starting Races, and two starting environments for those races

OP/me will post Map updates, Anons will post rolls and actions for each turn. The games is OP vs Anons. The game is freeform, any feasible action will be considered, and rolls will decide what happens. Read the rules on Pic.

The game starts with two Clans Cast out of their homelands and landing on the Beaches of a new land. The First thing they do is ceremonially dismantle their Banished Boats, and clear some land for a Base Camp.

The First thing to decide for the two Clans is:
>Race
>Environment
>Banished Boat Gift
>>
File: 14621534930361st.jpg (962KB, 1841x3681px) Image search: [Google]
14621534930361st.jpg
962KB, 1841x3681px
Fixed Name, Also Posting Race Chart
>>
>>48654
What is a banished boat gift exactly?
>>
File: Basegamepost.png (301KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Basegamepost.png
301KB, 1800x1800px
>>48642
As you can see from the OP map, there are Two starting Base Camps, and 1 Native camp, The Native Camp will be played by me. If the two stating Anon Camps want to interact, they have to connect, either with a party going over the: Shallows, Shoals, or through the Haunted Forest that the Natives inhabit

The starting Areas that the camps are in are decided by first posts
>>
>>48664
It is a starting Gift that your Clan has, for example you could use the boats wood to strengthen the defense of your camp, or have a storage of wealth on your ship, or a cannon, or weapon storage, pretty much a simple and basic starting gift
>>
File: 1462153340629.jpg (2MB, 1383x3667px) Image search: [Google]
1462153340629.jpg
2MB, 1383x3667px
>>48652
>>posting second Race picture, I will accept any starting environment, and starting races are Open to creativity
>>
File: Races.jpg (4MB, 2700x6000px)
Races.jpg
4MB, 2700x6000px
Posting Another Picture Of Races that can be used for this thread

This is the picture that I like the most, use races from this to decide that starting races
>>
Bumping, anyone can join or play, I welcome new/ inexperienced players and this game is purely for fun/ I dont want to gum up the speed of the game
>>
>>48642
To Explore the Fog takes an action, also some unexpected things may happen if you are not careful
>>
question, what is the purpose here?
making 2 tribes fight each other eventually?
>>
We will start the game with two players, when they decide the Environment and Race Of the First Clan, on the North West Side of the Island.
>>
>>48801
No, the two tribes have to compete, but also work together, it is like two Civ games happening at once, I am inspired by an Anon from /tg/ from a while back that would make custom artwork for my civ threads, The game is Anons vs OP
>>
File: tegaki.png (28KB, 500x500px)
tegaki.png
28KB, 500x500px
>>48642
hi
>>
Voting for mountain environment machine race
>is this how this works?
>>
>>48826
Yes, so the first vote goes to the West Camp, You vote for

>Race
>Environment
>Boat Gift

Boat Gift is a simple gift from dismantling your boat for supplies, if you can't think of anything you will just get a bonus on your first roll, some examples are: A weapon like a cannon from the boat; Defensive plating for your camp; A storage of food or valuable trade Items; a religious item with a buff/enchantment

>>48818
Hello
>>
>>48826
I wasn't sure but alright
>Machine
>Mountain
>Boat Engine for machine integration
>>
>>48865
Choose a name for the leader of your clan of Machines
>>
File: Update 1.png (329KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Update 1.png
329KB, 1800x1800px
>>
>>48901
Bale
>>
>>48929
Ok, I will start with you as Bale, the General of the Machines, for each turn roll 1d6 and 1d20 for each action, Machines get an extra action per turn, so roll 3 d 20
>>
>>48929
If you want to roll your first turn you can, if you don't understand my explanation of rolling then i can give you an example.
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d6 + 3)

>>48974
Oh I get the explanation. I just want to wait for whoever else wants to join. I will throw a test roll tho.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>48983
That roll doesn't work, i dont really know a lot about the dice but i'm going to test show how it should be
>>
Rolled 1 + 2 (1d6 + 2)

>>49003
thats wrong
>>
Rolled 9, 20 = 29 (2d20)

>>49007
Rolling might have to go over 2 posts
>>
>>49007
I haven't had the chance to roll multiple dice yet
>>
>>49017
I am testing how dice rolling works, as far as I can tell, you can only roll one type of dice per post, so for Actions, 2 D 20 need to be rolled, that is 2 dice with 20 sides, and for the Condition/Event, 1 D 6, or one six sided die needs to be rolled per turn, so thats two posts at least, per turn
>>
Fuck it I'll bite. This seems interesting.
Do you still need another race for the other camp?
>>
>>48920
Machines Abilities:
>Repair drone(1)
(Can repair any drone to full extent)
Upgrades:
-Upgrade to make Doctor Drone (Repair any mech from death)
-Urgrade to make Creation Drone (Can combine other mechs into better mechs)
>Hover Drone(1)
(Can recon areas with better speed and stealth, *Can not fight, can be used to upgrade other drones)
-Upgrade with weapon to fight
-Upgrade to improve flight capabilities
-Dismantle for unique parts

Warbot (1)
>Heavy armor, Battle Saw melee weapon, AutoBlaster automatic laser gun

General Bale
>Upgraded Mech, high AI, medium armor, Heavy Beam Rifle, Control Over other Mechs

Humanoid Drones(6)
>Standard Mechs, Can be used for parts, can be used for labor, can be turned into specialty units
>>
>>49091
Yes, you can pick any race and start on the East camp, You Need A leader Name, and an Environment, any environment you want, either on the pics or not

Also you get a starting gift, from your dismantled boat, try and make it work with the idea of a boat, for example the Mechs used the boats Engine to make a Tech Research Lab, it provides energy for the mechs to research things
>>
>>49093
Mechs Also Have:
>Boat Engine Energy Station
-A Research Station that allows for the creation of a unique special unit
-The unit created depends on a Action Roll and what the materials are and what the team leader/s decide
>>
Are creation drones capable of healing?
>May sound dumb but I need to know.
>>
>>49102
>Skaven
>Subterranean
>Leader "Most Illustrious Captain Valish."

As for the boat, Do you think its possible for me to break it down and turn it into some sort of uh makeshift fortification?, Like turn the lumber into a sharp pointy sticks in pits around the region? Or if its large enough just turn the boat into some sort of defensible position.
>>
>>49118
The creation drone would be able to create or heal drones with the parts salvaged, so if you can collect mech parts after a battle or salvage a body fully, you could use it as a doctor

Questions are good, ask me about anything
>>
>>49121
As for the Subterranean thing, I was thinking perhaps Canyons some sort of valley as "Just Subterranean doesn't explain what is on the surface.
>>
File: Game1start2.png (388KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Game1start2.png
388KB, 1800x1800px
Here is the Updated game
>>
>>49183
Sweet.
This looks nice
>>
>>49190
Do you understand how to roll for each turn? Is there any way I could simplify it, I wanted there to be 2 different rolls per turn, One six sided dice for events/conditions, and one 20 sided die for each action (2 per turn) to decide how well the Clan does each action
>>
>>49194
Alright, Considering you cannot roll two different types of die per turn, Perhaps you could roll for the event dice yourself then you post while plays roll for the actions?
>>
>>49183
Two different Clans, banished from their homelands for perceived crimes, arrive on the shores of a new land. They Each land on the northern beaches of the New World. They clear a camp near the landing zones, and in a Ceremony they Dismantle their Banishment Boats, and use the scraps for whatever they are useful for. As the people get settled into the camps Two Leaders Emerge, They care for their people and they Vow to Protect and Advance their people.

Roll for your first turns, anyone can jump in and roll/ give suggestions for either clan
>>
>>49207
That might work, I will roll for Conditions/ Events, it affects both players, and they only roll for actions, 2 dice, 2 actions, 2d20 rolls
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>49218
Rolling, meant to last post but i guess not
>>49183
>>
>>49183
To explain some parts of the game, If you explore the Beach or Ocean, or your starting territory, you will discover something, exploring the fog will discover new areas, but can be unpredictable, The Haunted Forest and A Local Tribe are Known to exist in the middle of the Northern Land.

"+" Resources on land can be harvested
"++" Resources on land can be harvested with an upgrade on that land
Land can also have Random events based on the type
>>
You just reveal your own ignorance

t. Anthony Junior Soprano
>>
>>49228
?What even?

Can anyone please roll and put in actions for Each Clan
>>
File: tegaki.png (49KB, 1000x1000px)
tegaki.png
49KB, 1000x1000px
>>48642
I am the SENATE
>>
>>49265
You wanna roll for one of the Clans?
>>
>>49272
YESSSSSHHHHH OF COURSSSSSHHH
>>
>>48642
Don't advertise in other peoples quests threads you scumbag
>>
>>49371
Well the board consists of under 10 people at this point, im going to bed, but i will be updating this thread and continuing this story on later today
>>
>>49210
Can I jump in as Myceanea in forest/swamp/jungle area?
>>
Hey, OP is back, new players welcome and if no one wants to play as the current two starting races then we can switch them out, it would be good to have 4+ players to start
>>
>>48642
We are starting the Game from Scratch, Refer to OP post, the first posts decide the Race and Territory of the Western Camp, they also get a starting Gift

New players Welcome
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>>
>>51745
>>51928
hey can i join
>insects
>jungle
>>
>>52019
Yeah, ill add you, what do you want your starting boat gift to be? Its like a free thing at the beginning of the game, just make it make sense with the whole boat idea
>>
>>52019
you can choose either two starting mutations for the bugs, or one major one, also choose a Name for the Leader of the Insects
>>
>>52058
Can it be a pirate ship filled with boos and money
>>
>>52106
Yes, I will start you with units of gold coin and distilled alcohol
>>
>>51928
giants
mountains
please
>>
>>52143
sure, adding now, then we will start the game, choose your starting gift also, made from the dismantled boat
>>
>>52143
can I also start with a toolbox or something?
i don't know if I am able to choose the racial bonus of companion, but if I can bears please.>>52158
>>
>>52143
also Giants get an animal companion, choose what they will be, and your leaders name
>>
>>52170
Coldbeef as leader name please, bear as companion
>>
>>52170
our Leader will be called Anthrax the Peaceful
and whats options for mutations can we just get some acid spit really fucking tough exoskeletons
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsectsstart.png (360KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1aGiantsinsectsstart.png
360KB, 1800x1800px
Two different Clans, banished from their homelands for perceived crimes, arrive on the shores of a new land. They Each land on the northern beaches of the New World. They clear a camp near the landing zones, and in a Ceremony they Dismantle their Banishment Boats, and use the scraps for whatever they are useful for. It is clear from a plume of smoke rising in the air that a native tribe is living in the Nearby Forest. As the people get settled into the camps Two Leaders Emerge, They care for their people and they Vow to Protect and Advance their people.

Actions
-Explore Beach
-Explore Ocean
-Explore Nearby Terrain
-Other
>>
>>52271
I'm missing a few things in the Key and The Giants starting gift, but i already filled it in,

Rolling for conditions for first turn
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>52304
>>
>>52304
hmm do we roll for it, or do you?
>>
>>52248
Yea you can choose one of those two, I also give each leader some unique equipment

>>52319
You roll 2d20 for each turn, one for each action, you get two actions each turn, you can split your group into two, or have the whole group do one after the other, specify 1st action and 2nd action
>>
Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d20)

>>52342
example
1st action explore beach
2nd action build cabin
>>
Rolled 4, 16 = 20 (2d20)

>>52342
3 Giants scour the beach, 3 Giants scour the nearby terrain, we all meet back up in an hour. Coldbeef is going with the nearby terrain group.
>>
>>52353
so i rolled a 3 for beach, and a 2 for cabin, so this means that both end up pretty bad for me

the 1d6 that QM rolls effects both players, it is the Event/Condition of the turn, and can be the same for both players, or different things depending on how the game is going
>>52317
I rolled a 1 (bad) so it might be wise to be careful for this first turn
>>
Rolled 2, 10 = 12 (2d20)

Ill take the acid spit
>explore beach
>explore nearby terrain
>>
>>52356
What do you want for your starting gift, something that is either made from the boat or brought over from the lands you were banished from

The Giants head towards the beach to see what they can find, they begin to gather medium sized crabs that litter the beach. Before long one of them is attacked by a large and angry Queen Crab, even with the giants massive size this crab stands larger than them. One Giant is maimed and wounds his leg, the other two manage to drag him off the beach, bacteria from the crabs claw infects his leg. +5 crab meat, one giant is now crippled and infected

Coldbeef and his Bear Companions Head into the mountains to gather supplies. There is not much unique that he can find, but due to his great strength and the bears assistance they are able to lug back huge amounts of Rocks to Camp. +120 Rock
>>
>>52437
Are tools possible, like pickaxes or something? Made of wood and metal on the boat
>>
Rolled 8, 18 = 26 (2d20)

>>52385
queens Guard stay with queen unless i say other wise just split the hive and the leader for actions
>>
>>52463
my bad on roll
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects2.png (380KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1aGiantsinsects2.png
380KB, 1800x1800px
>>52385
The Bugs begin to move about, a few of them begin to head to the nearby beach, but as the away party gathers a Flying Beast comes from the Jungle and Snatches one of them and drags them into the sky screaming and twitching as the other bugs scatter and hide, it is unlikely they will be seen again -1 Hive

Some of the bugs muster the courage to Explore the Nearby Jungle, they find some large fruit that is very delicious to them, but are to scared to gather much of it. +12 Delicious Fruit
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>52449
yes, I will add hammers and pickaxes to your items

also rolling for next turn condition
>>
>>52495
do we go now or do natives get a turn??
>>
>>52528
No natives dont get turns, you guys roll again, conditions for this turn are 1 again, so play it safe
>>
>>52540
If you want Options for your tuns let me know, Exploring may reveal resources or special items
You can explore the Fog, but that is like proceeding to the next level, and the game will get harder/ change

You can build things with materials, harvest materials, make weapons or upgrades, you can breed
>>
Rolled 18, 16 = 34 (2d20)

>>52540
>one group chop down some fruit trees to play it safe
>breed however that works
>>
Rolled 20, 10 = 30 (2d20)

>>52540
aight bad conditions, i'll play it safe and just spruce up base. I'd like to dig into the mountain, try to find some caves, or at least make a bit of shelter
>>
Rolled 4, 14 = 18 (2d20)

>>52588
>>52588
if acid spit wont let me chop shit down then gather twigs and rocks for tools
>>
>>52605
shit i keep forgetting to delete roll
>>
this seems cool ill join
>>
>>52588
The bugs begin to gnaw on the trees around their base, felling them and collecting the supplies, they are quite efficient at this, it is in their nature. +16 Lumber, +16 Delicious Fruit

Anthrax allows one of her guard to Impregnate her, She feels nervous because she does not have an Egg Nest, but still becomes inseminated with Eggs. She is visibly worried about the fate of her future children. +Anthrax is now carrying eggs
>>
>>52651
who else is on the machine side?
>>
>>52651
We started fresh familia, we Insects in Jungle and Giants on Mountains. It's just two people right now, join whichever side you like.
>>
>>52664
your a little late come be my adviser for bugs or fill in if i disapear
>>
ill join with the bugs any ideas for a Name?
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects3.png (391KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1aGiantsinsects3.png
391KB, 1800x1800px
>>52594
The Giants Seem worried about their wounded friend. They Use The Rocks to build a great wall to keep out anything else that could harm them. afterwards they build a small shelter inside of their walled off camp. -120 Rocks

Seeing the usefulness of these rocks, the giants set out with their tools and bears to lug more back to camp. They can't gather as much as they like due to exhaustion but they managed to start a Mine in the mountains nearby. +5 rock, mine 1/3 complete.
They Are tired and Hungry and decide to eat the Crab Meat that they Have -5 Crab meat
>>
>>52703
beta bug?
La roach?
Six arms and 0 fucks given?
>>
>>52703
No wait i have to go sorry for the inconvenience of my existence
>>
>>52703
>>52685
>>52732
If two or more people want to play as a team, they can split the roll and each get 1d20, its up to you how you decide what to do.
>>
so sorry op you can hate me if you want but my father is having medical issues i need to leave
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>52731
Rolling condition for Next turn
>>
>>52783
thats fine, I hope everything goes well with him, thank you for joining
>>
>>52802
aw okay we done or we wating for another
>>
>>52824
we can keep playing and let someone else hop in whenever they come
>>
Rolled 12, 6 = 18 (2d20)

>>52865
>okay then i guess ill have the leader stay with the queen and have one of the guards scout more of the jungle
> then have the rest of the hive gather materials for the nest or start building it if we have enough
>>
I like this idea; I will be lurking
[spoiler the two civs seem outmatched /spoiler]
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects4.png (396KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1aGiantsinsects4.png
396KB, 1800x1800px
>>52892
The Queens guard, in an effort to please their master, set out to find some comforting items in the Jungles. When nothing comes up they decide to gather some Soft Palm Fronds to help make the Egg Nest more comfortable.

The Hive naturally works Lumber into a shelter, it has a low ceiling and thick walls. They use the Palm leaves to pad the floor. -12 Lumber

Anthrax is quite pleased with the Nest, she lays down the eggs their and dines on fruit with her Hive. +6 Nested Eggs, -8 Fruit

>>52925
You can play as giants if you want, their leader left
>>
Rolled 11, 1 = 12 (2d20)

>>52984
Do they have giant bears?
yeah sure.

also leader is now Kov.

sense the giants came with tools lets start chopping down the trees around the landing and a mine for minerals. need some metal.
>>
>>53051
>>52984
Also can i get a head count of the giants I have. need someone do a stockpile of resources as well. so the lumber we have will start with the storage.
>>
>>52984
ty for thread so far im loving it
>>
>>53075
its in the pic, population 6: 2 bears, 1 cheif, 1 is wounded leg and infected
>>
>>52984
Is the giant white are just unexplored wilderness, or just nothing?
>>
>>53075
The Giants Continue to work on the Mine in the nearby mountains, 2/3 of way done

They Look around for trees to fell, they cannot find any, but they do remember the nearby forest that they could explore for trees.
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects5.png (397KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1aGiantsinsects5.png
397KB, 1800x1800px
>>53157
Unexplored, it contains better loot/ resources, but also can be more dangerous
>>
Rolled 10, 10 = 20 (2d20)

>>53162
Ah. So the lack of trees will suck. lets send one giant to the forest and see what he comes back with, he should bring a bear. the other giant should take care of the wounded
>>
Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d6)

>>53215
>>53193
Rolling two dice, first is for Turn Condition, second is Haunt roll for exploring that forest
>>
I'll just stick around and watch for a bit.
>>
>>53215
>>53241
A giant meanders off towards the nearby forest to cut some wood, he doesn't go far into the woods and manages to fell 8 trees by himself. He drags them back to camp, ignoring the strange feeling the forest gave him. +8 Lumber

The other Giants tend to their wounded ally. They bring him into the Stone Hut and treat the wound. The Giant will not die from his wounds, but the infection will surely spread if it is not dealt with.
>>
Rolled 10, 2 = 12 (2d20)

>>53296
infected leg? lets see if we can use healing magic to rid him of the infection. if fails lets see about removing tissue. try to keep function of the leg.
>>
>>53326
*Fail, The Giants try all manner of medicine and magic to attempt to heal their friend, nothing works and they seem upset. They also are getting Hungry and moral is slowly getting worse.
>>
>>53112
I'm glad you like it, I tried to refine the rules for Civ threads to make it have structure, visual representation of the land, and variety in how each turn can go.

Because of the low amount of players anyone can roll anytime for turns, no waiting on the other team
>>
Rolled 4, 14 = 18 (2d20)

>>53416
okay then
>gather food by cutting down trees
>send the guard out again in the jungle so we know our land better
>>
Rolled 12, 1 = 13 (2d20)

>>53352
roll for heal again i cant lose this ones leg!
>>
>>53440
The bugs work fast, cutting down trees and gathering the fruit, so fast that they almost kill one of their own with a fallen tree, luckily the queensgaurd used his wings to dodge away at the very last second. After working so hard, and breaking for a meal, the bugs ate all of the fruit they gathered today, a good meal that boosted their demeanor. +0 Fruit, +8 Lumber

The Queens Gaurd then ventured into the Jungles to see what they could find. They come upon a small campsite, with a tent and some small animals gutted and hanging from a tree. Sitting by the fire is an Old Serpantfolk man. He sees that the Queesgaurd are not on the Hunt. He says his name is Samlek and offers them Safe Passage through the Jungles and To the Nearby Haunted Forest. He also seems to bear a magic amulet around his long and scaly neck, along with a well made Iron Spear.
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects6.png (405KB, 1800x1800px)
1aGiantsinsects6.png
405KB, 1800x1800px
>>53477
*Fail, The Giants were thrown into panic over their comrades infected leg, they fumbled around their camp trying as they might to cure the infection with dust and dirt and massage and rocks. Nothing worked. As they became more and more disorderly, Kov said "Enough is enough" and with one swoop chopped the infected leg off. +1 Infected leg

The Giants are now starving
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>53575
Rolling for condition of this turn

ALSO when it says +mysteries, that means that there is more to be found, when you have found every POSITIVE mystery then I take that off the map, same with other +____ that means that there is something to gain from working that land/ resource
>>
Rolled 18, 18 = 36 (2d20)

>>53575
well send the ones with legs to go try to hunt.
must be kidding me with these shit rolls
>>
>>53601
you have two actions each turn, what is your second action, also where do you want to hunt, the beach has crabs on it, you have not discovered anything to hunt in the mountains, and you could go to the haunted forest, but well,, that place needs some prep

Also dont forget the rocky shouls and shallows, good stuff there maybe also
>>
Rolled 15, 3 = 18 (2d20)

>>53618
one to the beach the other to the mountains. rolling for the mountains hunt first roll was for crabs
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>53663
oops meant this
>>
>>53601
The Hungry Giants set off on the hunt, they decide that the beach is the most surefire way of getting meat. They use their hammers to smash crabs and they stay in a group with their bears nearby. The Giants queen crab eyes them from afar as they smash the shells of her young. They eat their fill of crab mean and bring the rest back to camp. The Giants Moral increases, The giants are no longer hungry +30 crab meat +5 Large Crab Shells

In the afternoon a couple of giants head to the mountains to try and find more food. They manage to capture a large Ram, and while it had little meat, they scavenged some supplies from it. +1 Goat Hide +5 Bones +1 Rams Horns
>>
Rolled 1, 13 = 14 (2d20)

>>53618
>send the leader and a hive member to bring Samlek gifts of 1 gold unit and a alcohol unit in exchange for any knowledge he might have about the jungle or island
>lets get a some more food and wood
>>
Rolled 19, 6 = 25 (2d20)

>>53713
alright man. lets build a smoke house.
We need more wood too
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>53742
smoke house is so we can dry our meat and keep it stored for longer.
>>
>>53738
Anthrax and a member of the Hive Travel to Samleks Camp with Gifts of Gold and Alcohol. When presented with these Gifts he seems annoyed. He agrees to show you the hidden path through the Jungle. Suddenly he is thrown into a fit of rage. He runs for his spear and attacks the Hive member. The hard Iron pierces the carapace of the insect as he whines and spits up acid. Samlek jabs at the bug a few more times and then turns to the Queen. He lunges with his spear but it glances off of her thick exoskeleton. She is lightning fast and reposts him with a sting to his thigh. Samlek leaps away into the Jungle as the Queen flees back to Camp. -1 Hive, Samlek is now Hostile to Insects.

Back at camp the rest of the bugs worked methodically. +6 Lumber, +6 Fruit
>>
>>53848
wow im dumb i didn't think my queen was my leader but either way
>lets chill out and do some breeding
>have the members build a larger hut/hive
for the hive
>>
>>53742
The Giants Get to work moving heavy lumber and large stones. They construct A large smoke house, larger than they expected. They are happy knowing that they can now preserve meat, and make leather. Also the smoke house fills the air with a wonderful scent that brings delight to the Giants. -8 lumber -5 Rock, +1 Large Smoke house

A giant goes to fetch some wood, he gets distracted and only brings back a small sapling. Perhaps it can be made into something useful+1 sapling
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects7.png (420KB, 1800x1800px)
1aGiantsinsects7.png
420KB, 1800x1800px
Rolled 4 (1d6)

Here is the update and the Roll for next turn
>>
Rolled 10, 10 = 20 (2d20)

>>53914
>gets distracted and only brings back a small sapling
kek.

well lets start planting the sapling I guess, should be fine closer to the beach where there would be more soil.

also lets mine some more. need to find a metal still.
>>
Rolled 14, 18 = 32 (2d20)

>>53910
>>53942
rolling for that
>>
>>53910
Roll for that

>>53967
A giant goes to the soil near the beach to try and plant the sapling, it is evident by the state of the tree that giants do not have green thumbs. One legged Pete is complaining that he cannot walk. He is bored and wants to work.

The rest of the Giants Finish the Mine in the mountains, they also discover traces of copper ore in the mountains.

Meal time -5 Smoked Crab Meat
>>
Rolled 2, 18 = 20 (2d20)

>>54018
nice. build a Smithy. assign pete to the smithy.
Smithy Pete

Go get more wood.
>>
>>53991
The Queen Tends to her eggs, and amazingly all 6 of them hatch. She then Lays 6 more eggs, but 2 of them are obviously dead and she eats them. The hatchlings will grow fast if fed and cared for right.

The rest of the hive builds defenses around the nest, burrowing into the ground and enforcing their camp with wood beams. The nest is now snuggled into a fortified hive of burrows and jungle trees -10 Lumber +Defence
>>
>>54105
is one of my giants a lady giant?
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects7.png (427KB, 1800x1800px)
1aGiantsinsects7.png
427KB, 1800x1800px
Rolled 3 (1d6)

Update roll
>>
>>54124
Yes, how it works is that 50% of any population is women, so unless a specific attack on woman happens, you will always have a woman unless your pop falls to named characters
>>
Rolled 15, 5 = 20 (2d20)

>>54127
>lets get some more wood and food
>can i keep breeding if not explore beach
>>
>>54198
The bugs fell more Jungle trees, they have gotten efficient at it as their means of production, they ate their fill of fruit. +20 Fruit, +30 Lumber

The Queen managed to lay another 4 eggs, but three of them were dead, so she ate them. +1 Nested Egg

The hatchlings are growing up, what is their specialty
>Winged
>Acid Spit +1 (allows them to shoot the acid for a ranged attack
>Other (Specify)
>>
Rolled 5, 11 = 16 (2d20)

>>54250
build a smithy, put pete to work there.

gather more wood.
>>
>>54250
lets get better acid for now
>>
>>54285
Kov takes a sharp rock and carves the word "Smithy" above the door of the stone hut.

The Giants make the long walk to the haunted forest to try and gather trees, they stay on the edge of the woods and feel confident in a group with the bears. +15 Lumber

The Infected flesh rots away, any use that could have been found for it is gone. -1 Infected Flesh
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects7.png (427KB, 1800x1800px)
1aGiantsinsects7.png
427KB, 1800x1800px
Rolled 6 (1d6)

rolling for conditions this turn, also update
>>
>>54359
EVENT:
INSECTS: Samlek has snuck into your Hive, Killed a Hive member and Stolen 2 Nested Eggs. You know it was him because his name was carved into the body of your comrade. -1 Hive, -2 Nested Eggs

GIANTS: The Giant Crab you have Ignored is getting bolder, it walked right up to your wall and raised its Giant Claws to challenge you. The bears growling may have been the only thing that kept it at bay.
>>
Rolled 11, 2 = 13 (2d20)

>>54415
ha ha ha. lets kill it with our hammers
fuck that giant crab up
oh god please be crits
>>
Rolled 11, 16 = 27 (2d20)

that son of a pig
> send half the hive to go kill him along with a guard
>the other half upgrade the defenses of the base and make sure someone is always on watch
>>
>>54424
Kov, troubled by the Giant crab, Gathers the other Giants and his Bears. They nonchalantly walk to the beach and find the Giant Crab. The irritated crab charges them and attacks a bear. In one drop of his club Kor shatters the shell of the Giant Crab, it drops the wounded bear and raised its claws in defense. It hurriedly scurries into the water as its inner fluids leak onto the sand. It can later be seen floating in the current with its white underside facing the sky. +The crab is dead -a bear is wounded
>>
Rolled 13, 18 = 31 (2d20)

>>54491
Hell yeah man! lets get that bear inside the gates and save it from it's injury

more wood, also that smithy better have a forge. need to make some armor
>>
>>54437
5 Hive and a Guard Race into the Jungle to avenge their fallen comrade. Samlek moves through the Jungle with ease and they cannot track him. A twig snaps. One of the Hive cries out, a spear driven through his body. "Killing your kind has become quite the hobby of mine." Samlek hisses. The hive respond quicker than he expected, attacking him. He is swift in battle, even for his age, and Samlek drives his Iron Spear into another Hive. Just at that moment he is hit with a stream of Acidic Bile, he screams as it burns his skin, but being a serpantfolk, he is not outright dissolved by the powerful toxins. He hisses and flails as the acid dissolves his Magical Amulet. "NO!" He cries and grabs his spear and runs into the jungle, weakened, but not defeated.
-2 Hive
>>
>>54547
The rest of the Hive use lumber to surround their camp with a wall of sharp sticks and build a watch tower -20 Lumber
>>
>>54491
>>54514
The Bear is brought into the Camp, not much can be done for it, and Kor hopes that it does not become infected like Petes Leg.
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects7.png (422KB, 1800x1800px)
1aGiantsinsects7.png
422KB, 1800x1800px
Rolled 5 (1d6)

Update roll
>>
Rolled 3, 10 = 13 (2d20)

>>54601
Alright lets go mining and see if one legged pete can use the copper
>>
Rolled 1, 9 = 10 (2d20)

>>54601
>lets finish that man send the queen and her guards
>6 of the hive harvest 2 stay on guard the nest and supllies
>>
>>54619
The Giants try and have a productive day at the mine, but a cave in traps one of them, and they spend most of the time digging him out

Pete is enthused about becoming a smith, but needs a forge made of stone, and a hot burning fire with enough wood to fuel it.

Eating -5 smoked crab

>>54643
The queen herself and her royal guard wander the jungle in search of Samlek, they are sent running when the Flying Beast swoops overhead, they are lucky that it didn't kill one of them.

The rest of the hive gathers lumber and eats what fruit they find +10 Lumber

Right now i want to explain how actions work, you can have members of your group work on a static action, like "Gaurding or Smithing" when you do this, they fill a role. If you dont use them for their role that they are playing on a turn, i still consider them to be "gaurding or smithing" but they dont take up an action
>>
Rolled 16, 9 = 25 (2d20)

>>54741
>>54619
alright lets try this again but lets also build a pin for goats later
>>
Rolled 17, 3 = 20 (2d20)

>>54741
okay lets try this shit again
>>
>>54755
The Giants decide to eat a good breakfast and they head out to the mine again. It is a much better day. They mine copious amounts of Copper. Pete is still talking about how he needs a stone forge and a hot burning fire
+20 Copper

>>54774
The Queen, feeling shamed from the previous day, sets out again with her guard, to prove that they have what it takes to kill this evildoer. As they trek through the Jungle with determination they almost bump into a band of 4 Vanara Mercenaries. It seems they will hunt down Samlek for you, for a price (1 Unit of gold coins) It also seems that if you deny their kind offer, that things could go south very quick.

Back at the Nest, the bugs decide to take the day off while their queen is away, they eat fruit and drink alcohol, having a wonderful time. - 6 Fruit, -1 Case of Alcohol
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects7.png (431KB, 1800x1800px)
1aGiantsinsects7.png
431KB, 1800x1800px
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>54891
Here is the update, and the next turn roll
>>
Rolled 6, 19 = 25 (2d20)

>>54917
Go woodcutting and build a pin, gathering the goats and setting them in there.
>>
Rolled 5, 10 = 15 (2d20)

>>54917
>pay the mercenaries
>make hive double down on harvesting today to make up for yesterday queen making sure they do good today
>>
>>54939
The Giants build a large fenced in area out of their wood, the walk to the Forest is too long for them to gather any more wood. +Fence

The mountain goats are a rare sight, nonetheless, Kov goes into the mountains looking for them. The others are amazed that he came back to camp with three of them on his shoulders. They make a Battle Horn out of the Rams horn and present it to him. He puts the animals in the Pen and has a nice meal with his people -1 Rams horn +Battle Horn, The Wounded Bear has become infected.
>>
>>54952
The queen pays the Mercenaries and they gladly accept the money. Still cautious around the insects they quickly recede into the woods. The 3 Nested Eggs Hatch, and now there are 3 Hatchlings. The queen gets back and works the Hive hard. +10 Lumber +5 Fruits, The Jungle is getting over harvested.
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects7.png (431KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1aGiantsinsects7.png
431KB, 1800x1800px
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>
Rolled 17, 2 = 19 (2d20)

>>55064
>well lets not kill the forest lets breed
>build up some traps around the base and jungle to catch enemies and food
>>
>>55111
The queen is red with lust, she spends the day doing a breeding ritual with the Hive, consuming copious amounts of alcohol and having multiple celebrations. At the End of the day she lays down 8 healthy and fertilized Eggs. +8 Nested Eggs -1 case of alcohol

The bugs try and set up traps around the perimeter, one bug sets off his own trap and it maims him, pulling a leg off. Though bugs are known to live with losing limbs, and the damage was mostly aesthetic, the damage to his pride was not.

The Hatchlings are growing up, what kind of Mutation will the Hive get?

>Acid Spit +2 (More accurate, longer range)
>Flight
>Diggers
>Feelers
>A Specialist in Crafting, Science, Other
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>55194
lets give the squad flight
>>
>>55194
>>55231
Gotta get some beer, ill be back in a minute, what beer should i get, its a gas station, might just get twisted tea and redds
>>
>>55255
im drinking corona
>>
Rolled 9, 10 = 19 (2d20)

>>55194
>>55064
>>55013
Breed the goats. we got two. for now until population of rams increase we must eat crab.

keep the sapling from dying too. wood source must be persevered. build road.

Cauterize the bear flesh. burn the infection. I don't want no bears dying on me

if this is too much i will re-roll and you just add it to the next turn.
>>
>>55296
Back,
>>55440
Getting to this now
>>
>>55440
>So with animals, they will breed by themselves, also your sapling is dead, hence the "green thumb" reference, you giant just planted a dead tree

The Giants, realizing that they were pretty much stuck in the mountains, decided to start building a road to the Forest nearby, they get about 1/3 done with it.

One giant gets the bright idea to cauterize a bears wound. The bear didn't like that idea too much and now he has ran off and the giant will have a scar in the shape of a bear claw. -1 Bear (Missing)
>>
Rolled 9, 14 = 23 (2d20)

>>55540
continue the road.

mine for stone
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects7.png (438KB, 1800x1800px)
1aGiantsinsects7.png
438KB, 1800x1800px
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>55554
you can re-roll since im posting the update, if you want
>>
Hey can I join in or remain a lurker?
>>
>>55588
yea, you can help either team make decisions, and if you want you can split the turn rolls with someone, if you need anything explained let me know its 2d20 per turn, for 2 actions, so one dice for each action

These two haven't tried to trade with eachother with away parties, or craft much out of the things they have (Giants)

Also that triple double is dank AF, my lucky numbers
>>
>>55623
Alright thanks.
>>
Rolled 8, 2 = 10 (2d20)

>>55576
>insects continue to breed
>explore the beach
again ty for thread im really enjoying it if lurker wants to throw both sides advice here and there i would enjoy it
>>
Rolled 13, 7 = 20 (2d20)

>>55623
lol okay fine lets see what i can do with that crab stuff. set pete on to it. do the road too
>>
>>55650
You should seek out the Giants if possible.
>>
>>55650
>>55661
You should seek each other out.
>>
>>55667
alright that will be a journey throught the forest. im going to probably need another way around it. but if the bugs want we can trade stone for their wood
>>
>>55677
Maybe through the shallows? Or you can build a ship?
>>
>>55650
The Queen is too tired to breed, she sits by her eggs and hopes their futures are bright.

A group of bugs heads down to the beach, they see that it is filled with crabs and are about to harvest them when the Flying Beast lunges down from the sky and kills a one of the Hive. The rest of them scatter. -1 Hive
>>
Rolled 5, 14 = 19 (2d20)

>>55708
i need pop growth. i command the giants to fuck if that is auto then i need pete to research the materials i have.

build the road
>>
>>55661
Pete Goes to work on crafting something out of the Crab remains that the other Giants had gathered. After little work he is able to make 5 Crab Shields, he is very proud of his work. +5 Crab Shields, -5 Large Crab Shells

The Other giants work on the road, they finish another third of it, but are growing board, they eat extra food to curb their boredom. Road is 2/3 done, -8 Crab Meat
>>
>>55727
You should capture some crabs and then pen them up and train them for battle.
>>
i think we should find each other but every time i take a step outta the nest im losing guys you come over though ill supply boos to party
>>
Rolled 8, 8 = 16 (2d20)

>>55784
alright I'll send all three walking giants to pass the shallow/explore it. They each take a crab shield and food for the journey.

Pete will stay with his bear.
>>
>>55784
You need a good roll, everyone hold off on rolling, we have another event coming up.
>>
actually if you bring me stone i might be able to make cement with my acid shit
>>
>>55784
You should research weapons for the Giants. They can defend you in exchange for boos and wood.
>>
>>55801
>>55800
oops just ignore that
>>
>EVENT
Insects
The queen is awoken by screaming, someone is alarming the others. She steps outside and is horrified, a large fire is burning all around the Camp. It takes all night, but the fire is eventually fought, not without losses. The next morning a young Vanaran Boy arrives at the camp. He Provides you with a Unit of Gold Coins, and informs you that the debt of the 4 mercenaries has been paid back, as they have all been Killed by the Snake Samlek. He tells you how his people have also been harassed by this monster and that his elders would be glad to converse with the bugs. -2 Hive, -10 Lumber, -15 Fruit, +1 Gold Coins
>>
>>55904
>EVENT
Giants
As you proceed to build the road to the Haunted Forest, A group of young Vanara boys harasses your workers. They throw fruit and scream slurs at you, telling you to stay off their land. They scream and annoy your workers so much that they retreat back to camp. The Vanara hate giants so, and if you meet any while trespassing in the Forest, they will surely attack you now. -Vanara now hostile
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects7.png (444KB, 1800x1800px)
1aGiantsinsects7.png
444KB, 1800x1800px
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>55904
>>55973
update
>>
Rolled 2, 12 = 14 (2d20)

>>55973
>>55904
alright I'll send a walking giant and Kov to pass the shallow/explore it. They each take a crab shield and food for the journey.

Pete will stay with his bear and another giant to protect him.
>>
>>55980
>>55980
>well lets go have the queen and a guard with a 2 hives visit these guys camp
>the other guard is in change of making sure the place is back in order and all things all alright
>>
>>55991
Kov and another Giant set off for the shallows, it seems they decided to set off on crab breeding day, because the shallows and beach are filled with crabs. It would have been a disaster and possibly deadly for anyone but a giant, they hammered crabs all the way across the shallows. They had to leave the meat behind so they wouldn't get swarmed, but they narrowly avoided death and were now on the Opposite beach.

Pete used his time to make some Hide armor and a peg leg for himself -1 Goat Hide, -2 Bones +1 Hide Armor

Two Goats were born +2 goat
>>
Rolled 17, 10 = 27 (2d20)

>>56052
rolling
>>
>>56052
You should go from their camp to the Giants settlement.
>>
Rolled 16, 17 = 33 (2d20)

>>56056
Explore opposite side of the beach
>>
>>56052
>>56071
what do you wanna do, stick with your choices, or do something else, that roll sticks with whatever you do
>>
>>56081
Never mind on my post.
>>
>>56071
might be a good idea but didn't bring the boos and am low on supplies
>>
>>56078
Kov finds some rare rubies scattered on the beach +1 Rubies
>>
>>56067
was for>>56052
>>
>>56101
Can Kov make the Giants at the base do things?
>>
Rolled 19, 16 = 35 (2d20)

>>56101
lets try to find the insects
>>
>>56119
second action is that pete and the giant will hunt crabs
>>
>>56131
Remember, you still have copper at the base that can be smelted.
>>
>>56144
ahh yeah. lets do that. second action is burn wood and do something with the copper
>>
File: 1aGiantsinsects7.png (450KB, 1800x1800px)
1aGiantsinsects7.png
450KB, 1800x1800px
>>56052
The Queen and a small party set out to visit the Vanara Camp. They are welcomed with gifts of food. The Vanara are obviously terrified of the insects looks, they are seen as disgusting creatures of the dirt. But they are not hated by the Vanara as other races are, and as the meeting goes on things lighten up. The Queen counts the Vanara Troops. They are a group of 40+ and have 15 Mercenaries with Metal Axes, and 20 Workers who wield knives and axes. There is also a small group of elders who are skilled in some sort of magic. They Inform the Bugs of a secret trail through the Jungles to their forest, and also of Samleks hidden base in their Jungle. It is clear that they now believe that you own them and should kill Samlek for them.

The other insects try their best to maintain camp. + 5 Fruit, +5 Lumber
>>
>>56176
>well lets try to kill salmek with the current party but ask them to send some men to come with so we can end this
>Guard probably would keep business as usual if he wants to tap that queen ass when they get back
>>
did the Vanara tell me of the giants?
>>
>>56232
You shouldn't be seen around the Giants. These natives might lose their fear for you and attack.
>>
Rolled 3, 1 = 4 (2d20)

>>56232
rolling for this
>>
>>56269
oh man. you're screwed
>>
>>56269
You should take the weapons from the natives, give them to the Giants and attack them together.
>>
>>56269
these rolls taste like aids
>>
On account of me being drunk, and your rolls sucks, the game is paused for the night, i had a great time, learned alot about how to develop my civ game, and I hope you guys had fun too

I will come back tomorrow and continue this thread, or possibly start an updated version of this game

Goodnight bros
>>
Well, I bid you farewell.
>>
>>56347
probably start an updated version though this one seems to be getting good. Night man. i was about to head to bed after i told my own thread
>>
>>56347
good night all ty for thread
>>
Hey Qm you here?
>>
>>62679
im here
>>
>>62692
Hey Alpha.
>>
>>62706
hi hows the day going?
>>
>>62723
It's going pretty good. How about yourself?
>>
>>62730
okay chilling out and drinking as usual.
>>
>>62796
What're you drinking?
>>
>>62838
more corona
>>
>>62864
Well, I don't think the Qm is coming back
>>
>>62907
meh windows in an extra tab if he ever does
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.