[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First response quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: download (6).jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
3KB, 90x90px
For those who don't know how these threads work: your goal is to stay sane and/or alive for a full in-game day.
If you do that, you win! But this will not be easy, because you don't get to vote on what you want to do. Nor will I pick the posts I like the most and use them.
Instead, I will simply use whatever was suggested first.
(Note: aside from the insanity of 4chan infecting our main character, this world is a normal one. You cannot do things like "ascend to godhood." Or you will at least need a crazy high roll to do so. )

--------
You are a sixteen year-old boy, you have just woken up to the sound of your alarm clock. It is 7:00 AM. you have an hour and a half until school starts.

What do you do?
>>
>>482889
get ready to leave for school
aka, get dressed and eat
>>
Brush my teeth, comb my hair, get dressed, eat some toast, go to school.
>>
>>482893
You get dressed. A green T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

You head down to the dining room and see that your mom has prepared you a plate of bacon omelettes and toast, your favorite!
After all this, you still have one hour and ten minuets before school starts. What do you do?
>>
>>482900
Thank mom and make a breakfast sandwich, obviously.

Check the tv for news while we eat.
>>
>>482927
You thank her, she smiles and says "your welcome. "

You walk into the living room and turn on the TV. you set it to the news and make sandwiches with your omelets and toast.
The news is depressing as always. Nothing particularly interesting or relevant to you though.

You still have a bit of time before school. Wat do?
>>
>>482932
We are just not feeling like school today. We are up early and energetic with a good breakfast, fuck it, let's go hit the town and alleys and find something interesting.
>>
>>482938
You know what? It's been a good day so far, why ruin it with school?

You head out, determined to find something interesting to do.

Where do you go?
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
First time on this board and first time ever using this drawing thing. drew this with my mouse. why isnt this like, everywhere on all boards?
>>
>>483002
The nearest train/subway station
>>
>>483371
You head to the train station. People are bustling about. A subway sandwich shop is close by.

What now?
>>
>>484279
Look for a nice place to sit down and read some manga on our phone
>>
>>484285
You sit down and open http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka-r17709/

Oh! A new chapter just got uploaded! Yes!
You spend some time reading manga.
>>
>>484296
Contemplate on life so far
>>
>>484296
Is there anyone suspicious around us while at the train station?
>>
>>484303
Let's resolve to be a vigilante first before we do that. We might be cursed with bad rolls
>>
>>484301
You life is pretty great to be honest.
You have no debilitating illnesses or deformity's, you've never broken a bone, you don't have many friends but the ones you have are all you really need. Your good at art and programming, but you kind of suck at sports.

Yep, everything's pretty good.

Although, your parents are going to be livid if they find out you skipped school...

--------
I was home-schooled, can someone please tell me what happens when you skip school? Do they call your parents or anything?
>>
>>484316
Yeah, they usually call your parents, say they didn't go to school. If our parents are a bunch of morons that think we can't defend ourself then they will have all of the cops in the city looking for us.

Also anyone with this kind of life is fake as fuck

I'm even considering having this character jump in front of a train.

Instead... I dunno take a jog after reading manga?
>>
>>484316
talk to strangers. Try to make friends
>>
>>484343
You decide to go for a jog.
You pocket your phone and jog about for a bit.
Roll 2 D20.

---------
"Also anyone with this kind of life is fake as fuck"

I know, the main character is a total Gary Stu.
Or would be anyway, if it wasn't for

"I'm even considering having this character jump in front of a train."

I feel like anyone with the insanity of 4chan infecting them deserves to have lived a happy life up until that point.
>>
>>484356
Naaaah, I got a grand plan. We take our savings, buy a plane ticket to turkey, bring our laptop-tablet whatever, weights if we have any, a knife too for safety.

We join Isis, train as a front line foot soldier and participate in some battles, we hide refugees instead of executing them and we assassinate commanding officers of the caliphate.

We're going to Syria to dismantle Isis from the inside mother fucker.
>>
Rolled 3, 19 = 22 (2d20)

>>484363
Hope for gut events
>>
>>484366
Oh and we can use our programming skills to be one of their engineers. We can make IEDs and plant them in key positions, tip off drones as to where high profile targets are hiding. All under the pretense of scrambling interceptors or some shit. It'll be dope.
>>
>>484372
You finish your run, and find a coupon for a free ice cream from a nearby Baskin Robbins! YES!!!

Your parents are calling you on your cellphone.
What do you do?
--------
I don't have any idea what a "gut event" is.

>>484366
...Please don't make me need to google how to join Isis.
>>
>>484394
Answer and call them faggots
>>
>>484400
You answer the phone.
Your mom is freaking out a bit.
"Were are you? Why aren't you at school? "
"SHUT UP FAGGOT! " You yell into the phone, you then hang up.
Well now that that's taken care of, whats next?
Also, roll a D2
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>484419
Find someone to assault
>>
>>484394
Gut as in good. But with an accent. Probably should have added the German u with the two dots above it or whatever.

Also it's pretty easy to join Isis, as far as I'm concerned you just have to skype some extremist motherfucker. Bow before a Quran on the other side of the world and speak broken Arabic until your in it for good. Then they ask you to do terrorist shit and teach you how to do it via email or something, fuck if I know for sure they have videos of them making bombs somewhere no doubt.

Really unless you believe their bullshit there is no commitment required at all. You can just tip them off and the cia will get the info on where they at. You might end up being a hacking target though.

But fighting in the ground war is a whole different story. We can dismantle them via excessive hacking, but for the sake of the story being a foot soldier and assassinating leaders of the caliphate is way more fun, cause it's more dangerous, duh.
>>
>>484425
Also your a stupid nigger. Fuck you for being impulsive and not making a cool story.
>>
>>484425
You look around, when suddenly: YOU SEE A PERSON WALKING AROUND!!! Who do they think they are??? Time to die!

You rush up to the man.
How do you attack him?
(Roll 2d100s on every attack. )
>>
Rolled 40, 3 = 43 (2d100)

>>484683
We drop kick him with our mighty legs! You've seen that man assault your younger sister!
>>
>>484693
You think you recognize this guy actually... Wait, this is that guy who beat up your sister!

You smash your feet into his face. You think you see a tooth go flying. Everyone nearby is staring in confusion.

You think you might have knocked him out.
Well, now what?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>484721
Explain your actions, hopefully the crowd will believe you. Rolling for charisma
>>
File: prince.jpg (37KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
prince.jpg
37KB, 340x372px
>>484733
the crowd thinks your bullshitting. they call the cops. "Where must I go?" you think. Then you check your email on your iDevice, and a nigerian prince has emailed you, you buy a plane ticket to lagos immediately. you fly there. now you are surrounded by black people in the airport and they all thinking "whyda fuc a white dood comin heer?"
>>
>>484733
"He beat up my sister. This is nothing he didn't deserve."

The crowd seems mostly satisfied.
Roll a D2.
What will you do now?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>484778
Well, time to take a train to visit our extended family!
>>
>>484800
Dang, how long has it been since you saw your cousin Edwardo? You buy a ticket, and board a train to Canada. The train will leave the station in five minuets. Your phone is ringing again. Wat do?
>>
>>484810
Answer the phone and apologize first, then call them a massive faggot.
>>
>>484816
Kek
>>
>>484816
You answer the phone.

"Hello, this is the police-"
"Sorry, but your a huge faggot. Bye. "

The train is about to leave.
>>
I MUST GO TO NIGERIA. PLEASE AID IN MY JOURNEY. GOOD WEED IN NIGGERIA
>>
>>484822
Go hop the train and call bystanders faggots and then apologize as you rush for the train.
>>
>>484824
"Oh, hello faggot- wait, whoops, didn't mean to call you that. Fag."

You are already on the train.

The train starts. Time to go to Canada!
One of the people you call a faggot punches you in the face before you can apologize!
>>
>>484848
Get him and say sorry, then call that person a faggot. Then apologize again and offer to them to accompany you in your journey to Canada to see your cousin.
>>
>>484851
"Oh gosh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to call you a faggot, it's just that your suuuuch a fag- oh, sorry again. Hey wanna go to Canada with me and meet my cousin Edwardo? "
He stares at you for a moment.
"No, I don't want to go to meet your fuckin cuz, and I'm NOT A FUCKING FAGGOT! " He punches you again. Roll a D100.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>484869
Tell him you didn't mean to call him a faggot, it's just an impulse you can't control. Maybe if you scream faggot at him loud enough, his fist will be redirected?
>>
>>484880
You just barely manage to avoid passing out.
"I'm sorry! I can't controll it! Faggot! "

"Enough of this shit. " He punches you again. A lot harder this time.

You try and use your voice to redirect his fist. "FAAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOT!!!!!"
Roll a D100
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>484883
Hopefully this also pushes him out the train. Nothing can stop the mighty faggot roar!
>>
>>484889
He misses you, surly due to the power of the faggotscream.
What now? Looks like he's gearing up to punch you again...
>>
>>484909
Time to run to the other train cart! Say sorry while moving past the bystanders who say your feats.
>>
>>484909
Dodge duck dip dive and dodge so that he punches a pole and breaks his hand.
Kiss him while he's down.
>>
>>484909
"I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!"
>>
8/10
Kekking.
Keep it up OP and anons.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.