[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legacy Quest (Chapter 9) - A multi-generational retro dungeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 27

File: Legacy Quest 9.jpg (150KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Legacy Quest 9.jpg
150KB, 600x600px
Your protagonists will die, permanently, but fear not! Before each hero embarks on their quest to free the land from evil, they marry and have children, ensuring their bloodline will not die with them, and providing the next intrepid adventurer to follow in the footsteps of their ancestors when they come of age.

Unfortunate and stupid heroes might face insta-kills, unwinnable situations, and general doom. The best and brightest will slowly progress through the dungeon, but will still likely face their inevitable death.

No one hero will beat the dungeon, only by building up a strong family of heroes, investing in your hometown/stronghold to acquire better resources, passing down knowledge, wealth, and loot.

Last time on legacy quest:
>Our fifth hero, Willow, continued her dangerous quest through the dungeon, using skilful trickery, macabre scare tactics, a little stealth, and a very sharp knife.
>She successfully battled through five rooms, and has arrived at a Sanctuary room. This is where we will pick up. Sanctuary rooms offer our hero a chance to recuperate, rest, purchase items, and communicate with their village (Angorvil).
>Along the way, Willow gained a legacy weapon, the remains of both her mother and grandmother, and a reputation as an orc slaying wraith.

I'll dump the character sheet and the current map, and we'll wait for three bumps before we begin. Seeing as I've been gone for so long (unexpected journeys abroad), feel free to ask questions about the character, the rules, items in the inventory, or whatever. I or an older anon will answer as best as we can.

As a reward for your patience, the next level is going to be a big one. Lots of work has (and still is) going into it, and it should give you more freedom to explore. It's an underground city.

So without further ado, let's begin the adventure! Noobs very welcome, but I also hope to see some of the old crowd returning (Sir Anon, Preacher, Busy Anon, etc.)!
>>
Boop
>>
>>476945
Herosheet!
>>
>>476951
Busy busy
>>
Early mornings EST seem to be the most popular times around this board.

Also, dont forget she's a gifted artist.
>>
>>476945
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE BACK I'M SQUEALNG LIKE A GIRL RIGHT NOW
>>
File: 1367834176911.gif (969KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1367834176911.gif
969KB, 720x405px
>tfw I'm just an "etc." because I never took a name.

I-it's okay, I never wanted you to notice me anyway, b-baka.
>>
File: Sanc.jpg (930KB, 1350x580px) Image search: [Google]
Sanc.jpg
930KB, 1350x580px
>>476960
I'll try and make sure we're live around that time! I think "The Bloody Artist" will end up on her list of titles...

>>476982
As am I anon... Well not really, but I am pretty excited! Hope you're ready for adventure!

Here's the current Sanctuary, with Willow inside:
>>
>>476993
Don't worry, you have a special place in my heart as a loyal anon.

Here's an upcoming sprite, just for you, to prove it. It's the only one I could find that doesn't spoil the details of what's coming up. Hope you like it...
>>
>>477011
Waiting for a third anon to turn up.
>>
>>477020
For the record, I have .html copies of each thread saved, which I use to remind myself of what happened. If an anon who is competent with archiving gives me some advice, I'm happy to post them all.
>>
>>477011
How sweet OP, I'm liking it.

I have missed you anyway.

As for a name, I once or twice used sir anonim, house of whatshisface, but only when making pseudo-letter-styled messages, and never in the name field. If you ever remember that. If you remember, I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
However I'm not a huge fan of having a name, especially on 4chan of all places, if I can't contribute in a notable way (drawings, etc), it just feels like attention whoring
Well, I once made a shitty tegaki of our most regretted hero, her death caused much salt.

>>477026
I wish I could help, but I'm a total noob regarding archiving. Maybe re-organizing posts in threads, I don't know if keeping all posts are relevant (like suggestions that aren't done) but it doesn't feel that right if we're excluding them.

Maybe host them somewhere, along with a 4chan-like css if it looks like shit.
>>
>>477037
Funnily enough, I'm exactly the same with IDs. I never use one unless it's actually necessary for the thread. I tend to avoid them even when drawfagging desu. Just a personal preference.

I remember the tag Sir Anonim, and I remember a lot of pics from Erika's death (with varying degrees of rage and insulting-ness). Don't know which was yours though.

Good to have you here man.
>>
>>477050
Mine had Erika with x-shaped eyes and a rainbow insult. I have no regrets regarding it, beside the shit quality.
But don't worry, you're hosting my fave quest here, and I'm really happy to see you back. I'm a bit sad about my timezone however, I should go to bed, maybe I'll switch to my phone at some point.

It feels crazy that you remember sir anonim though
>>
>>477026
Hi OP, I am a noob! This quest seems really nice!
>>
Well, I'm switching to my phone, I hope I won't fall asleep too fast.
>>
>>476945
Sup OP.
I'm a newbie and this seems interesting.
>>
>>477069
Well you're an important noob, because that was the third bump! The quest begins:

You step into the pleasant warmth of the room, and savour the scent of the flowers blooming around you. Despite the certain knowledge that you're deep underground, the sky stretches above you, bright and blue.

You look around, and think on what to do first:
>Rest (regain health)
>Pack rations from the basket (food for the journey ahead)
>Shop at the genie portal
>Send messages, items, or gold back to your family in Angorvil

First to three, as usual (unless it's suuuuper slow). Current map is in >>476997
>>
>>477121
You are also an important noob.

I'll try and find a way to post the old threads, so that everybody can go over them if they're interested! Back in the day we always managed to hit 400+ posts per thread, so there's quite a lot of good stuff there!
>>
>>477122
>Pack some rations.

Starvation is a serious problem during adventures.
>>
>>477122
Let's rest first i guess, then we can check the shop, give some monies to family, and finally pack rations, and depart from here, fear into our guts.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>477129
>>477130

Well seeing as the order isn't that important, and I want to at least clear the Sanctuary before anons fall asleep:

1 - Rations first
2 - Rest first
>>
>I want to at least clear the Sanctuary before anons fall asleep

Awww OP, I love your kindness
>>
>>477140
You carefully collect up the food from the crates (warm, fresh bread, rich cheese, cured meats, and perfectly ripe fruit and vegetables that you don't quite recognise), wrap them in a soft muslin, and place them in your pack.

Satisfied that you won't starve in the immediate future, you lie down on the bed, and fall asleep almost immediately. You sleep impossibly well, and wake to find that your wounds have knitted themselves together, leaving only faint silvery lines of scar tissue.

You fill your waterskins from the barrels, and step toward the djinn's portal, to see what the strange merchant has in stock...

(1/2)
>>
>>477146
It's good to be good. I think luckily for you, the thread is slow enough that you're unlikely to miss any real action if you fall asleep!

I'll aim to be up at a reasonable time tomorrow, so that as many people are around as possible for the brand new city!

-----

After a brief, polite conversation with the djinn, you gather an idea of roughly what kind of things he has in stock. If you think of anything specific, you may have to ask.

>Studded leather armour (+2 AC) - 30 GP
>Throwing knives - 2GP each
>Basic poisonous oil - 8 GP
>Potion of healing (+10 HP) - 25 GP
>Small potion of healing (+5 HP) - 18 GP

You may also attempt to sell valuable items.

(2/2)
>>
>>477179
Buy some poison, may be useful seeing how we did at an earlier room.
Maybe some knives too, having five sounds pretty nice.
As for selling items and the rest, i'm clueless.
>>
>>477189
I think I'll start offering a "suggested sell" option.

>Suggested sell: Orc cleavers x 2
>3 GP each
>>
>>477213
Well, do this i guess ?
Thanks OP.
>>
>>477247
No worries.

You sell the unpleasant looking weapons, and savour the feeling of your slightly heavier coinpurse.

Seeing as everybody has either disappeared, or in the case of >>477247 is trying not to fall asleep, I suggest we pick up tomorrow morning. I'll try for about 12 hours from now.

Be there, or be square! Sleep tight anons!
>>
>>477277
Forgot my ID. OP is a dork.
>>
>>477277
Thanks dear OP, see you in the morning ! (mine at least) fuck the earth being round honestly.
>>
>>477213
Let's sell this.
>>
>>477299
I was gonna mention maybe using the cleavers as upgrade material for the armor we can buy. But it looks like we can't afford the armor without at least selling one of them and it's probably shit quality anyways.

So yeah tl;dr supporting
>>
WHAT IS UP SENPAI-A-LAMS

ITS YOUR DRAWFAG
>>
THE LIGHT HAS COME BROTHERS! I HAVE ALERTED THE SIR THAT THE LIGHT HAS RETURNED! YOUR LOYAL WRITE FAG IS HERE!
>>
Oh sweet, quest is back.
>>
I'm here boyos! Will wait for 3 bumps!
>>
>>479156
Bumpy !
Well, I'm going to eat soon but I should be here fast enough so you should start withtout me, that's fine.
>>
>>479156
bump
>>
>>479159
>>479163
Damn time zones, still waiting for player3!
>>
I saw your tweet! I am here!
>>
Back from eating, ready to QUEST
>>
Dont die OP
>>
>>479159
>>479163
>>479169

Perfect! I knew somebody followed the twitter!

So:

Having sold the two orcish cleavers, you're now in possession of 35 GP, to spend on whatever you desire from the Djinn merchant's stock ( >>477179 ).

You can also send some of it home, either as inheritance for your children, or to be spent on improving Angorvil.

You may spend 25 GP to invest in improvements in the town in one of the three following directions:
> Community focus: Open guest houses, taverns, and inns to attract visitors from across the land.
>Martial focus: Begin fortifying the town, and investing in a stronger militia.
>Academic focus: Begin building a library, and gathering useful books, scrolls, and artefacts.

QMs note: Choosing one option does not mean you forever shun the ways of life focussed on by another option, it's just a focus for this generation.

So, votes for spending Willow's cash!
>>
>>479176
I say militia since we hav goblins and humans working together. On top of that this town so far is seemingly alone in fighting evil and bandits
>>
>>479176
>send remains
>send letter detailing past rooms
>send mythril, maybe our blacksmith can make something fancy out of it
>send 25 GP, militia

Buy nothing for now
>>
>>479180
>>479185
Waiting for a third vote, else I'll go with this, so that we can get on with the next part of the adventure!
>>
>>479185
Second your actions
>>
>>479185
Maybe ask him to start making mining tools?
>>
>>479190
Not a bad idea. We shouldnt be their only resource. But OPs choice.
>>
>>479194
>>479190
>>479189
>>479185
>>479180

Writing now.
>>
>>479196

You thank the djinni for his help, and head for the other portal. The portal that shows you a tantalising glimpse of your home, your family, and the life that you've missed.

You carefully pen letters to your husband and your son, as well as one for the entire community. You ensure that as much detail as possible about what you've faced so far is passed on to the next generation, and that the village knows what they're up against.

You pass these letters through, along with the remains of your honoured ancestors (to be given a proper burial), the chunk of mithril and a purse containing 25 GP with instructions on how to use it to begin strengthening the military might of the town.

You also write a request that the town starts investigating the possibility of mining in the area, although you don't know whether the busy townsfolk will make much progress with this.

Ready to journey onwards?
>>
>>479199
Check djinn shop?
>>
>>479200
The stock in the shop is the same as in:

>>477179

Any last minute purchases?
>>
>>479201
3 more knives
>>
Where'd eveyone go?!? This is a quality quest!
>>
>>479202
Spindles count as knives, dont waste the gold for now.

>>479199
Let's go
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>479202
>>479208
Rolling for it:

1 - More knives
2 - Leave it
>>
>>479211
Move along then. Okay.
>>
>>479211
You contemplate buying the knives, but decide to leave it for now.

You journey onwards.

You spend what you would guess to be months descending further into the earth, through vast natural caverns, discovering a wide variety of underground flora and fauna, all of which seem to have very little interest in you.

Along the way, you reflect on your progress so far, and hone the skills you feel have helped keep you alive so far:

Level up!
HP - 14/14
AP - 9
Max attacks per round - 4

New ability choices:
>Summon phantom - 4 AP - Summons a bloody wraith that cannot deal physical damage, but upon a successful hit on an enemy, may send them into a state of sheer terror.
>Cowl of Confusion - 2 AP - Causes anybody nearby to be utterly confused as to your identity, and who you are. They will fail to perceive you normally. From this state, you may attempt to suggest a false identity, which will require a roll, depending on how far fetched it is (suggesting you're a merchant would have a lower DC than convincing an enemy that you're a 100 ft tall dragon).
>Blur - 2 AP - Using illusions, make it extremely difficult to hit you, giving +2 to all defensive rolls for the duration of the encounter.

Vote now!
>>
>>479234
Character sheet!
>>
>>479237
Some of that stuff was sent home.

>>479234
Cowl for shenanigans
>>
>>479240
Well spotted, I've sorted it now.
>>
>>479240
Cowl is obviously best choice
>>
>>479240
>>479242
Just noticed we didnt send the flail home for repair :(
>>
>>479234
My vote goes to cowl, because I love fun.
>>
>>479245
I'm sure there'll be another chance!

Waiting for a third person! It'd be good for more than a few of us to get a chance to enjoy the largest level yet. :^(
>>
File: 1377185315746.png (188KB, 449x533px) Image search: [Google]
1377185315746.png
188KB, 449x533px
>>479248
>>479247
>i don't exist

Let's just say you didn't see me in time.
>>
>>479247
>>479243
>>479240
Cowl of Confusion confirmed.

Finally, the natural caverns give way to a more structured area. You start down a corridor thick with cobwebs. The floorboards groan under your weight...

With a loud CRACK the floor gives way under you!

Roll 1d20 to see how well you land.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>479252
Crossing fingers.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>479252
>>
>>479254
Based
>>
>>479254
>>479255
Baka
>>
>>479256
>>479255
>>479254

Your instincts save you, and you roll, breaking your fall. You hear chattering in an alien language, and when the cloud of dust clears...

"What the FUCK is an uplander doing here? You must be very lost!"

The words come out slowly, and thickly accented. They're followed by a loud bellowing laugh.

A short, well muscled figure stands before you with alabaster skin and hair like strands of beaten copper.

Is that... Is that a dwarf?

What do?
>>
>>479263
Greet him
>>
>>479263
Greet dwarf! Friends!
>>
>>479263
>Hi ! I hope I'm not intruding, but I currently am on a quest.
>My name is Willow, I came from Angorvil, a town from the surface that my ancestor built as a legacy to help his children to defeat the evil which plagues the Land.
>What's your name ?
>>
>>479269
If my grammar is shit, please know that English isn't my first language, but feel free to correct me.
>>
>>479271
That was actually perfect.
>>
File: 1377558958180.gif (294KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1377558958180.gif
294KB, 512x512px
>>479272
>mfw
Thanks, dude.
>>
File: 3.png (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
5KB, 300x300px
>>479277
>>
>>479277
So be going with this, mfw my gf has turned up on a surprise visit. Will be back after we grab lunch.
>>
>>479284
Have fun anon. I hope she's nice and you're nice to her.
>>
>>479284
shieet
>>
OP must be working hard. He was so proud of this.
>>
>>479342
I'm hyped with the introduction of dwarves
>>
>>479354
Dwarf settlers... and coincidentally we suggested mining!
>>
>>479370
Pretty sure dwarves would want to stay down here, where the ore is.

I wonder if that piece of mythril would have given us an advantage with the dwarves...
>>
>>479372
We convinced gobs to work with humans. Anything is possible. Just need to roll and try
>>
>>479376
So much stress at that moment.
>>
>>479423
True
>>
I guess OP is kill. Sad day
>>
File: 1392831623731.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1392831623731.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>479606
>>
>>479606
OP is return. Sorry guys, I got distracted not even in a lewd way . Ended up taking the dog on a walk.

Anyone still around?
>>
>>479699
I'm still here, somehow.
>>
>>479699
Yup. Barely. Hah
>>
>>479706
>>479707
Ready to rumble?
>>
>>479699
OP I'm here I just woke up.
>>
File: 3096.gif (928KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
3096.gif
928KB, 384x288px
>>479719
You bet we are.
>>
>>479723
>>479722
Final vote on What do?
>>
>>479727
Not sure if I can vote, since I wrote this >>479269
>>
>>479733
I support what this anon wrote.
>>
>>479733

You try your best to appear unphased:

"Hi! I hope I'm not intruding, but I currently am on a quest."

The dwarf cuts you off.

"A quest?! What the fuck for?"

"I'm Willow. I come from Angorvil, a surface town that my ancestor built as a legacy to help his children to defeat the evil which plagues the land."

A harsh bark of laughter cuts you off.

"You're a strange person, but you seem well intentioned. I've always trusted my gut, and it tells me... You're okay. Name's Renvic. I'm a smith in the city of Vorantia. You are?"

"Willow"

The dwarf grasps you firmly by the hand. "Well met Willow of Angorvil. If you are interested I will take you to my workshop within the city?"

What do?
>>
>>479787

I would be honoured to but where would that be? And exactly which part of the dungeon is this now?

I smell trade.
>>
>>479787

As an outside-the-game comment, the dwarf's accent is most comparable to a generically slavic accent. Not really important, but some people like the details of world building...
>>
>>479787
Uh... Follow him I guess ?

You know OP, if we ever have a character that goes with chaos, first, we'll die quickly, then it'd be actual chaos I can assure you.
>>
>>479787
Follow
>We had to tell him our name twice
>>
>>479804
>Obviously he is drunk anon
>>479796
>Follow
>>
>>479804
I'm afraid OP goes with the "dwarves are ruthless drunken barbarian brutes" trope, but we'll see.
>>
>>479795

"I would be honoured to... But where would that be? And exactly which part of the dungeon is this now?"

"Dungeon? I suppose you upworlders need a name for all the danger lurking below your feet... I don't know how to describe our location in terms you'd understand, but from your point of entry, I'd say it's deeper than you were before!"

He laughs again, a sound like bricks of coal tumbling over each other.

"The city is close, but you'd struggle to find it alone. Even more so to get in. The more conservative of my kind are very wary about anything, or anyone different. If I let you in, you're my guest, so you'll face no danger from those zealots... But they wouldn't open the door to you themselves!"

More laughter.

You follow him...

(1/2)

-----

>>479817
Not really, but they do like building and crafting.
>>
>>479819
Oh well, fine I guess. Or maybe that's just this one ?
Not saying it's inherently bad, but this trope is pretty much the only existing one about dwarves since D&D exists.
For instance, Tolkien's dwarves are noble and refined as fuck. (If you only saw the movie adaptation I am sorry for you but there's always time to read the book)

tl;dr
I love some variation.
>>
>>479827
I just want some lewd Dark Elves
>>
>>479819

You follow Renvic for only a few seconds, but somehow you're standing in an immaculate corridor. The tiles under your feet are impossibly well polished, and the walls carved of something resembling obsidian. A great black door in front of you is intricately inlaid with a copper coloured metal, forming complex angular patterns.

Renvic gently places his hand on the door, and with the gentlest of pushes, it swings wide open.

"Good luck with that if you're not a dwarf!"

A huge, pristeen street opens up ahead of you, all in the same glistening whites and blacks. You're vaguely aware that there is a ceiling, but it's far too high to be of relevance.

"Would you care to come to my house, or would you rather explore for yourself?"

Vote!

>>479797
Yeah, I'm hoping that this city will give you a chance to be less linear for a bit actually!
>>
>>479841
Follow. At the very least we need to know where us house is before we set on our own exploring
>>
>>479827
Yeah I've read Tolkein, and whilst I can't claim my dwarves are trope free, I'm hoping that they've got a bit of a twist compared to your standard "drink, mine, and hoard" dwarves with a Scottish accent.

I'm hoping that their politics will be interesting if you guys choose to explore it!
>>
>>479841
Get into his house, we need to learn more about how that city works, and maybe we'll need a friend.
>>
File: 1377638693993.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1377638693993.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>479847
Hype
>>
>>479847
Word
>>
He leads you to one corner of the vast room, and places his hand against the mirror smooth wall... With a push, a neat rectangular door appears opens up from the face of the rock. You try and mentally note where the door was, as you'd never spot it while it was closed...

(1/2)
>>
>>479847
>Politics.

Hopefully this place is intact when we leave

Anyway yea let's follow.
>>
>>479878
You enter the room. As clinically neat and minimalist the city has been so far, this room is chaotic and full of life. Two furnaces gently crackle in the background, and it strikes you just how strange it is to feel too hot. It's not a sensation you've felt since you began this journey...

"Welcome to my home. You are an honoured guest of mine." Renvic gives an oddly formal bow.

"You look a little confused. Do you have any questions you'd like to ask?"
>>
>>479893
Oops.
>>
>>479893
So many questions to ask.

>Isn't life too tough that deep with monsters and such ?

>How old is this city ?

>Who is ruling the place ?

And so many others.
>>
>>479893
>What do you do. For a living I mean.
>Anyone important I should watch out for?
>>
>>479906

You begin a long conversation with Renvic. He explains that the city is hidden and protected with numerous charms and enchantments, woven into the very walls and gates. Only when venturing outside the walls (which the people rarely do) do they ever come across anything dangerous.

The guards of the town tend to attempt to "exterminate" anything that they find too close to the walls as well. He explains this part with a slight grimace.

The city is older than any can remember, but has struggled recently. Supplies from the outside world have been increasingly hard to come by, and people have been driven to desperate measures to get by...

The city has been held together by the Administrator. All citizens are "treasured and equal", but apparently this man has been in charge of which citizens are and are not contributing "as they should". Renvic grudgingly admits that he has kept the place together, but you sense it's a tender subject.

Renvic explains that he's a blacksmith, and warns you not to expect the same kind of interactions from others in the city. Apparently these dwarves have a painfully formal culture, with intricate etiquette for just about every situation. They are ordered and organised to a fault, with a social rift between those of more and less conservative views...

Anything else?
>>
>>479924
Is there anyone else that would be okay with us?
>>
File: 1393309896421.gif (838KB, 555x312px) Image search: [Google]
1393309896421.gif
838KB, 555x312px
>>479924
>mfw dwarves city is Japan

Ask him if dwarves are happy with their life, if they'd like to do some commercial trades because I suppose you can't grow crops that deep, that kind of stuff.
>>
>>479934
He explains that as his guest, any move against you would be considered a move against him. As one of the finest smiths in the city, this would be disadvantageous, even if it wasn't illegal and breaking traditions which are held to be more important than laws.

You should be safe to explore freely, but, he warns... Anybody sufficiently unhappy with your presence will take underhand moves against you.

You won't attacked outright, but your rumours will be spread, drinks may be poisoned (not fatally mind you), and you'll generally face what Renvic explains to be called "Bad Luck". It seems to be a dizzyingly complex set of unspoken rules. Renvic appears not to be a fan of the game.
>>
>>479972
Apparently the dwarves have vast farms of underground creatures and a variety of fungi so great that it actually makes the vegetables that grow on the surface seem repetitive.
>>
>>479993
And they make booze out of what?
>>
>>479993
Damn, looks like we have nothing to offer to them.
They need us for absolutely nothing that Angorvil can provide.

Try to ask if there are people trying to make the things change. Or if he's aware of other people not quite okay with the rules of that game.
>>
Due to the lack of any day/night cycle this far down, apparently there is no universal time for sleep or work. Dwarves live their lives in assigned shifts, and Renvic mentions that one such shift is just about to begin. He suggests that f you truly want to see the city, you should head out with those rising on the next shift.

Any final questions before you're thrown into the deep end?
>>
>>479996
Fermented just about anything is simultaneously absolutely illegal, and the most precious part of any respectable dinner party. This is a land of extreme contradiction and ridiculous rules, you decide...
>>
>>480000
Nice quads.

Nobody is happy really, but all factions seem to be locked in a perpetual stalemate.

"In fact, I wonder what the introduction of an outside entity might..." Renvic looks simultaneously nervous, and excited.

You'll need to find an "Official" to register your presence with soon, he mentions.

What do?
>>
>>480015
Register!
>>
>>480015
Gotta follow the rules to break them properly.
>>
Go explore, stink eyes everywhere
We come back, Renvic is dead and they pin it on us
Make it happen OP
>>
File: Town square 1.jpg (916KB, 1745x1263px) Image search: [Google]
Town square 1.jpg
916KB, 1745x1263px
>>480027
>>480030
Armed with a few directions from Renvic, as well as tips on the best nearby tavern, you head to the door.

Before you go, Renvic gives you a guest ring , with a hexagonal metal crest on one side of it. The ring will act as a key, he explains, allowing you to open dwarven doors that you are given permission to open. Currently that only includes the door to Renvic's smithy. You slip it on, and head outside...

(1/2)
>>
>>480094
The previously silent room is now bustling with dwarves. They all share that unnervingly pale complexion, and dark eyes, but their hair and beards vary in colour.

All are short and stocky, and it takes you a minute to notice that some of those around you are in fact, female. Only the lack of hips, and the slightest suggestion of a bosom under their leather tunics show any difference from their male counterparts. Serious looking guards with angular, functional looking armour and shields patrol around, or stand watch. They wield some sort of polearm topped with what looks to your eyes like an incredibly sharp cleaver.

What do?
>Find the official immediately. Lets keep it clean.
>Find the "pub", you could do with a nice non-alcoholic beverage, and it will only take a short while.
>Other?
>>
>>480132
*lack of beard, wider hips and...
>>
>>480138
I was picturing the males with wider hips. Wow.

Find the pub.
>>
>>480132
Dont get Renvic in trouble, find the official. Also put our weapons away for now.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>480145
>>480149

1 - Pub
2 - Official
>>
File: Tavern.jpg (954KB, 1740x1243px) Image search: [Google]
Tavern.jpg
954KB, 1740x1243px
>>480178
You walk towards the tavern Renvic described, with the most distinct impression that people are trying incredibly hard not to stare. By the time you get there, you feel like you've been the recipient of a thousand discrete glances.

Inside the tavern several dwarves sit at their tables quietly. Conversation is hushed, as they tuck into their rather large and elaborate meals, and their rather small and boring drinks.

If this counts as a good "tavern" here, you need to get into one of these contraband parties, ASAP.

What do.

>Approach the bar
>Approach the soldiers
>Approach the lone, female soldier
>Approach the lone citizen
>Approach the two citizens, talking to each other
>>
>>480238
>Approach the bar
Being natural is probably the best thing to do.
>>
>>480238
bar
>>
>>480248
>>480267
You approach the barman. He looks at you, clearly bursting with the desire to comment on your appearance, but apparently unable to do so.

What do?

>Blimey, you're short! (Lighten the mood)
>A pint of your best mushroom juice, or... Whatever. (Buy a drink)
>Where's the good stuff? I want relaxation, not hydration! (Try for alcohol)
>A meal please! (Buy a meal)
>Other?

Unless otherwise specified, you'll buy the smallest, cheapest thing of each kind.
>>
>>480282
>Buy a drink
Ask if they often have stranger visiting the town too.
A barman proably hears a shitton of things.
>>
>>480293
Any other votes? Sure is quiet today. I hope interest hasn't disappeared...
>>
>>480293
seconding
Do a little illusion trick to lighten the mood
>>
>>480293
>>480348

"Dear barman, may I purchase a drink?" you try to mimic the formal cadence of speech you've heard in the conversations around you.

He offers you a range of unfamiliar beverages, of which you select the cheapest.

"A single gold piece, if you please stranger."

You pass him a gold coin, and with the use of a cantrip have the coin disappear from his hand, and reappear in yours.

"Dear barman, I appear to have not yet paid you!" you say, waggling the coin at him. He opens his clenched fist, and his eyes widen at the lack of the coin he was so sure he was clenching.

After a moment, a flicker of a smile appears on his face, just for a second.

"Stranger, you must be mistaken, I've been fully compensated already."

He winks at you, subtly. It seems that this drink is on the house.

Further conversation reveals (slowly) that strangers are extremely rare, uplanders even more so, and that by not taking a seat, you are beginning to stand out. You think the dwarf likes you, or is at least entertained by you.

>Approach the soldiers
>Approach the lone citizen
>Approach the two citizens, talking to each other
>Stay at the bar
>>
>>480401
Let's try to talk to that lonely citizen, we may learn more about the city
>>
>>480401
Take his advice and look for a seat, buy another drink and carry it

It will be harder to mingle in a group, so

>Aproach the lone female soldier

Offer her a drink, comment on her weapon.
>>
>>480401
>>
>>480509
Yeah do this instead, i like it
>>
>>480509
>>480535
>>480537

You buy a second drink for 1 GP and approach the lone soldier. She's surprisingly feminine for a dwarf, with her long red hair tied in a simple plait, and the closest thing you've seen so far to a smile on her face. Her pale face is quite pretty, in a broad kind of way.

You comment on the strange, rectangular sword in her hands:

"A fine blade. May I ask about its design?"

You offer her the drink. She takes a large swig, and offers you a small smile.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." She replies, without the slightest hint of a smile, but with her eyes full of mirth. Such a comment sticks out among the sterile conversation you've heard so far, and you feel like the dwarf is watching your reaction very carefully.

What do?
>>
>>480629
Unsheathe you weapon saying
>you know, my weapon is a fairly common one, but we don't often see swords like yours where i come from
>>
>>480659
Seconding
>>
>>480629
Show but dont hand it to her until we see more friendly signs.
Also show the spindles we got from defeating the monsters, and describe them to her.
>>
>>480659
>>480671

Without missing a beat, you draw your blade and place it on the table.

"My weapon is a fairly common one, but I've not often seen a blade like yours."

She hefts Vindicator. Her reply lacks the formality you'd expect from a dwarf:

"You're being modest. It looks to be carved from some kind of enamelled bone, and it's got the feel of magic about it."

Suddenly, she hands your blade back to you, and says in a quiet, nonchalant voice "if I ever were to lose my necklace, I certainly hope that a stranger would hand it back to me, in the street to the East of here, in the second alcove. As soon as possible."

With that, she stands, turns, and leaves, a simple iron chain falls from her neck so casually that it could be accidental.

You pick it up from the floor...

What do?
>>
>>480700
Ahh, sorry dude, I need to refresh more often.
>>
>>480730
Pick it up, go ask the barman if he knows her
>>
>>480753
As soon as possible dude.
But yeah, go to the barman, so the lady can leave, and you won't look suspicious
>>
>>480753
On a second thought

>>480730
>Her reply lacks the formality you'd expect from a dwarf
Maybe she doesn't have a stick up her ass like most dwarfs around here and just wants to ask us more questions somewhere noone is seeing her for fear of looking bad.
Imma follow my gut here and head straight to the place. Fuck tip toeing around, however you spell that.

>>480774
She already left.
>>
>>480753
>>480774

You finish your drink, pocket the necklace, and head over to the barman. A brief conversation reveals that she's one of the captains of the guard. The barman hints that some people find her "impolitely untraditional"... Whatever the hell that means.

What next?
>>
>>480784
I'm really, really bad at refreshing.
>>
>>480800
Gotta meet her, we have a necklage to give back

Also op i have to say it's being really interresting, and i'm staying up only for this. Good job.
>>
>>480800
>captain
Quite a gamble, let's go!
>>
>>480812
Glad you like it. I know some people might be thrown by the change of pace, but I thought now was a good point to experiment with an open level, and a little intrigue amongst the usual stabbing of bad guys.
>>
>>480821
That said, i hope i won't suddenly fall asleep.
>>
>>480812
>>480818

You head outside, and find your way to the alley that best fits her description. You spot her leaning against the wall.

You approach her casually, and hand her the necklace. Her face comes to life at last.

"Sorry for the weirdness and spy crap in there. First I had to check that you weren't one of those ultra-formal zealots - they'd have very politely left after that little innuendo. Then I had to be sure that the other guards weren't listening. I recognised one of them as Captain Vycek's favourites."

The lack of formality is as refreshing as it is surprising, and you don't know quite how to respond. Fortunately, she breaks the silence for you.

"Listen, I know this isn't your business really, but you're going to have to meet Vycek when you go to register as a guest. He's going to make you some kind of offer, I just know it. He's up to something, but he'll need an unknown entity to make a move. I'm guessing that will be you. Oh hell..."

She shakes her head.

"Listen, whatever he offers you, there will sure as shit be another way to get it. Maybe several. Try not to eat up all of the shit he's serving you. Anyway, we should probably move, those guards might have followed you. I'll be in touch. The name's Ferelda, by the way. Captain Ferelda."

With a wink, she scurries off.

What do?
>>
>>480909
Search info about vycek's location, we need to register as a guest.
*wink wink*
>>
>>480909
Go towards the registry place, its location she conveniently mentioned to you.
>>
>>480921
It seems likely that he's going to meet you when you go and register at the location that the blacksmith gave you.

*wink wink wink*
>>
>>480952
God my attention span is so short when i'm sleepy.

Let's do this.
>>
File: Town hall.jpg (681KB, 1469x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Town hall.jpg
681KB, 1469x1035px
>>480921
>>480946

You head to the town hall, as per Renvic's instructions. Upon your arrival, a guardsman greets you.

"Captain Vycek would meet with you, in order for you to register. Would you accompany me, stranger?
>>
>>481068

The sound of metal clashing against metal rings out around you, as pairs of dwarven soldiers spar around you.

Follow the guard?
>>
>>481068
We really dont have a choice here, let's go.
>>
>>481068
Since we probably can't take them all,
>Sure, please lead the way
>>
Shit, It's too late, I gotta sleep.

Guys, if shit hits the fan, just puff of smoke and gtfo.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

This is it, my eyes refuse to stay open any longer.
I wish i could stay more, but i can't argue against that.
Have fun, i hope we won't die, and as always, have a goodnight roll.
Thanks for the fun, OP.
>>
File: Office.jpg (259KB, 632x924px) Image search: [Google]
Office.jpg
259KB, 632x924px
>>481092
>>481093

The guard walks you to an office at the end of the room. Two particularly burly specimens part, allowing you access.

(1/2)
>>
>>481142

The dwarf in front of you is clad head to toe in a bizarre suit of freshly oiled and shined armour. The thick dark metal of the plate is edged with the strange copper-coloured metal you've seen all over the city. No weapons are visible, but the gauntlets of the armour are thicker than you'd expect, and the knuckles adorned with glistening spikes.

"Our mysterious stranger? A pleasure to meet you, truly. We really must get this paperwork dealt with, tedious though it may be."

His words, though thickly accented are pronounced carefully, with almost mechanical timing. This place gets stranger by the second...

Aaaaannnnnd, that's all for tonight folks. I too am falling asleep. Hope to see you all back tomorrow, hopefully with a few others, too!

Thanks for playing, feedback welcome!
>>
>>481214
Cheers op I'm loving this
>>
>>481214
>feedback welcome
I come to this treads because of the old format, but I'm keeping an open mind and waiting to see where this is going.
>>
>>481142
>tfw when i missed the introduction of >>477011

But I haven't missed much, can't wait for the rest.
>>
>>482996
Yeah this is fair enough. This is kind of a special level, not the new norm, so an open mind is all I can ask for.

Having breakfast, then I'll be back anons!
>>
>>483130
Looking forward to it.
>>
I'm ready to rumble. Three bumps?
>>
>>483203
bump
>>
>>483203
Bumpy bump.
>>
Oh wait, I didn't notice earlier but my ID changed.

Whelp.
>>
>>483215
>>483211
Loyal anons are back, hoping for one more!
>>
>>483216
Hi. Day off today. Full attention!
>>
>>483211
>>483215
>>483217

A lot of love for you anons. Let's begin:

The armoured figure unfurls a thick wad of parchment.

"I am Captain Vycek, you might have heard of me. If you wouldn't mind signing these papers, I would be much obliged."

What do:
>Sign as "Willow of Angorvil"
>Sign under a pseudonym
>Refuse to sign
>>
>>483219
Willow of Angorvil
>>
We have to sign, but I don't know if using our real name is a good idea. Well, I'll go with the majority.
>>
>>483219
>read the papers just in case
>if nothing unusual, sign as Willow of Angorvil, since that is how we introduced ourselves so far
>>
>Read it.

If ts legit we use our name if not just use a pseudonym.
>>
>>483221
>>483222
>>483223

A cursory glance through the papers illuminates pages and pages of careful wording, seemingly not actually saying other than "I declare myself a temporary resident of the city, and will abide by it's laws."

Exactly what you'd expect, but written in ten times as many words as it should require.

You sign the papers as "Willow of Angorvil".

Vycek's mechanical speech begins again:

"Ferelda, take these papers to administration."

He hands the documents over to her with a thud, and she nods to you, "A pleasure to have met you, Willow of Angorvil".

She leaves the office... (1/2)
>>
>>483228

With a nod to the guards, the doors close, with a very hefty click. You're alone with Vycek.

"Willow. You seem to be a woman on a journey. From the breach in the tunnel that you seem to have come from, I believe you to have come here by accident. If I am correct, then presumably, you wish to continue on your journey?"

You nod.

"There is an old gateway that leads to many locations. I'm sure that it could be of use to you. But its use is highly restricted. Only the Administrator can grant access, but I may be able to help find a way..."

(2/3)
>>
>>483230

"You see, the Administrator has held this town together, that much is true. But he has warped our traditions, using them only to empower himself. He keeps the people alive. But he keeps himself rich, living in hypocrisy."

He shakes his head. "The man must be arrested, and punished to the full extent of the law. Only those upstanding citizens who have held to the old ways, the good ways, should have the authority to watch over their people. I am unable to move against the Administrator. I do not have the authority, and many soldiers are loyal to him... Or at least to his wealth. But if he were to be removed, by an unexpected player, the people would look to me for leadership. I could then grant you whatever help you required to allow you to continue in your quest. Now, would you be willing?"

>Yes
>No
>I need to think on it
>Other
>>
>>483234
>3 sides
FUCK.

>I need to think of it
>I'm new to this city, and I am unaware of how things are and work here, can you please let me discover the city by myself during few days ?
>>
>>483238
Muahaha, and personally I don't see there being an objective right and wrong either, so be ready to feel questionable!
>>
>>483239
That's exactly what I both love and hate, there's this thrill of not knowing what you're exactly doing, but at the same time, the moment you notice you've fucked up, it's way too late to do anything about it.
>>
>>483234
Like you said, I ended up here by accident. My only goal is to vanquish the evil entities inhabiting the dungeon.
I have no intention to create waves in this fine city of yours, which culture is so much different than mine. All I wish for is to find my own path, not to impose myself nor my actions onto other cultures.
I believe this revolution of yours should be carried by the power of the citizens holding onto the good old ways, which by itself would lend credibility to the coup. The soldiers loyal to the Administrator would much more likely tend to your side this way.

My town was built by the blood and sweat of my fellow citizens, and I believe yours would do well to follow suit.

In case it's not obvious, we'r lying about not wanting to meddle.
>>
>>483244
>>483242

So we have one for saying "I need to think about it", and another for wishing him the best, but telling him we're staying out of it, have I got that right?

Wait for a third vote, if not it'll be a roll.
>>
>>483244
Lel. Pretty much truth
>>
>>483251
I thought insent this sooner, but captcha fucked me
>>
>>483244
Supporting.
>>483239
>Implying he can make me question myself.

>Bring it.
>>
"Good captain, like you said, I ended up here by accident. My only goal is to vanquish the evil entities inhabiting the dungeon.
I have no intention to create waves in this fine city of yours, which culture is so much different than mine. All I wish for is to find my own path, not to impose myself nor my actions onto other cultures.
I believe this revolution of yours should be carried by the power of the citizens holding onto the good old ways, which by itself would lend credibility to the coup. The soldiers loyal to the Administrator would much more likely tend to your side this way.

My town was built by the blood and sweat of my fellow citizens, and I believe yours would do well to follow suit."

He cocks his head slightly.

"I have many fine citizens ready to support the coup, we just need a catalyst..."

His voice has raised slightly, and his speech deviates from his normal, highly practised rhythm. He suddenly falls silent, and pauses for a second. You hear a sharp intake of breath, and he continues.

"Very well newcomer. Be careful in your actions. You will struggle to avoid taking a side before this is over."

>Leave room
>Say something else (specify)
>>
>>483256
If the time comes, I'll be sure to recall your words. And your proposal. Thank you.
>>
>>483256
>Leave room
>>
>>483258
Id ask to conjoin our communities in some way rather than be completely indifferent however.
>>
>>483262
Yeah, but since things will shake up, better not take a side too fast I guess.
>>
>>483266
Wait a generation or two to let things settle?
>>
>>483270
Oh, no, juste a few days, it looks like things will go fast

>You will struggle to avoid taking a side before this is over.
>>
>>483258
>>483260
>>483262

"If the time comes, I'll be sure to recall your words. And your proposal. Thank you."

You head out. A few steps outside the door, Ferelda is waiting with a quill.

"Excuse me newcomer, you failed to sign the paperwork at one crucial point. Would you come with me to amend this?"

She beckons for you to follow her down a corridor, through one of those doors that appear almost magically from the wall.

After a few minutes of silence, you emerge into a room at the end of a long corridor. The doors would be invisible, but for the runes engraved onto them. They emit a strong aura of protective magic.

Ferelda pipes up:

"Again, sorry for the cloak-and-dagger bollocks, but everybody out there is playing for someone. In here though..."

She gestures at the door.

"Behind these doors are the worst villains of our society. Monsters. Not just regular psychopaths, but those with the power to really cause mayhem. They're not going anywhere, and nobody wants to go near them, despite the wards. That makes it a perfect place for us to talk."

She presses a stone against your guest-ring and you feel it thrum on your finger.

"If you need to talk to me, find a suitably boring excuse to enter the town hall, and meet me here. Your ring should open the relevant doors... If anybody questions you, claim you were looking for the toilet. That should embarrass most of those idiotic snobs away. Now. What did Vycek say to you?"

>Tell her
>"Nothing" (lie)
>Make something up (specify)
>Other?
>>
>>483283
>Tell her everything, but ask why you should trust her or him, or if you even should go to see the big boss.

Shit's too suspicious man.
>>
>>483283
It is as you warned me, he mentioned the need to remove the administrator from power and that I would be the perfect tool for it. I refused him, mentioning that all I want is get back into my quest.

He told me the only way to go back is through some portal which only the administrator should be able to let me use. Do you know what that would be? Also, what is your position in all this, if I may ask? Most revolutions come with blood and I'm sure you'd like to avoid it.
>>
>>483293
>>483287

"It is as you warned me, he mentioned the need to remove the administrator from power and that I would be the perfect tool for it. I refused him, mentioning that all I want is get back into my quest.

He told me the only way to go back is through some portal which only the administrator should be able to let me use. Do you know what that would be? Also, what is your position in all this, if I may ask? Most revolutions come with blood and I'm sure you'd like to avoid it. I'd also like to know why I should trust either of you? Perhaps I should go straight to the Administrator?"

"Willow, he's not lying about the portal. It's in the Administrator's office in Hightown. You can't go there, and you can't see the Administrator, simply because you're not important enough here.You wouldn't get anywhere near it."

She kicks the wall, and swears loudly.

"I can't let him make a move like this, but I can't challenge him directly. I can't risk the guard turning on each other. What he frames as justice, I would call a witch hunt! The Administrator is a greedy sod, yes. He bends a few rules to get himself some fancy shit, and that's wrong. It is. But to just get rid of him... If you weren't sure, Vycek wants him dead. This isn't removing him by asking nicely. He's asking you to play Assassin."

The lets off a long string of curses.

"The only move I have to play is this: I want you to arrest the Administrator, and bring him into custody. Once he's there, he'll be under Vycek's protection. If anything would happen to him from there, it would ruin Vycek. Ironically, the way to keep him safe is to hand him to Vycek alive..."

She chuckles.

"Look, the unfortunate truth of the mater is that the man will get away with his bribery, with his greed, with his skimming off the top. He'll get a slap on the wrist, maybe even lose his job, but he'll do no time. Vycek will have lost his chance, once he's been punished, however lightly, Vycek loses any excuse to touch him. It may not be perfect, but it's see a guilty man go free, or see his head on a pike. I hate to do this, but like Vycek, my hands are tied, I must ask you to help me."

What do?
>I'll help
>I won't help
>Other
>>
>>483301
For the record, once we've started down a path, the action will start coming back. Don't worry, the quest isn't just going to be pages of political thriller, this is just letting you guys have a hand in exactly WHO you're going to stab, and why. That said, it still won't be linear from here. There's plenty of potential things you can do or not do here, and if anons come up with suitably creative ideas, I'm open to new paths becoming viable too. I can always build a little more content.
>>
>>483301
>We'll save the Administrator by getting his ass to the surface.
>It's the only way for him to not die or get in jail for the rest of his life.
>Maybe we can even make it looking like he's doing it by himself and looking good in the eyes of the people.
>>
>>483301
Not that I am doubting you, but how can an outsider arrest the Administrator? Seems impossible!
And, if your plan goes well and the Administrator steps down... who is gonna take his place? Seems like the populace would support Vycek, him being so recognizable.

we scare the admin till he goes crazy, he starts panicking and crying about ghosts and stuff and resigns forcefully to a medical ward
>>
>>483315
I like this. Dwarf villager!
>>
>>483317
I'll reply to this, seeing as it's noncommittal.

"Technically you can't arrest him, but once you get him out of his tower, I can. Yeah... It is a bit illegal, and I'm sorry to ask you to do it, but it's not like asking you to kill him is any less so! If the Administrator steps down, it lets the people choose. It will difficult, but it's how it should be! Hell, if they decide they do want to be ruled by Vycek's zealots... I can't say I'll be happy, and I will be surprised, but I guess I'll have to accept it."

-----

By the way, I'll be grabbing lunch in a minute. I'll try and reply with anything that doesn't require images, from my mobile.
>>
>>483306
Its cool, OP. Everyone is different. These anons like to olay out the politics.

Im more into selecting development and ideas and letting you impliment it. Roleplaying it just... creates a larger margine of failure. Onky my opinion though.
>>
>>483315
>>483319

"How would you get him to the surface? Why would he want to go? As much as possibly losing his job might be a pain in the arse for him, he'll still have a comfortable life. Probably more than most. I'm not sure he'll be convinced... I mean unless you don't plan to give him a choice? A forced exile?"
>>
>>483323
Don't worry Busy, I'll still have a strong hand in making sure your choices are playable, and hopefully fun. As with any quest, the QM has to implement player choices in a way that's hopefully fun for everyone. I'll just have to be a little creative to make your schemes fit the game!
>>
>>483322
If I'm gonna get him out of his hole, I'll need ALOT of info. Security, blueprints, daily habits. Or do you have so much faith I can wing it?
>>
>>483327
>There are sanctuaries down there, one once allowed one of my ancestors to get back, I'm sure it wasn't the only one.
>Plus it's basically his only choice. I'm sure we can convnce him it'd get him some glory.
>>
>>483338
This!
>>
>>483338
>>483357
Why is it his only choice? Why would be not just take the slap on the wrist, and continue living in his home city? Are we planning to force him? Not hating, just curious.
>>
>>483364
Well, if he gets removed from his seat, he'll either get killed (which most people think it's a bad thing) or get imprisoned (which most prople think it's a bad thing).
And even if he's get to live not so bad, he'd still be locked. Usually, people prefer a bit of freedom, which he will have in the surface.
>>
>>483369
You want to convince a corrupt, bribing, probably fat bastard to run through the dungeon with us and maybe by miracle we find a portal?
>>
>>483372
I don't see where that's wrong.

Anyway, I don't think OP will serve us with such a cliché.
>>
>>483372
If he wants to live he'll do anything.

If he wants to die, he'll be problematic.
>>
So lads, what's the consensus?
>Agree to Ferelda's scheme
>Refuse Ferelda's scheme
>Suggest you take the Administrator away with you

To clarify for some of the contradicting anons: The Admin probably wouldn't go to jail in Ferelda's plan, he'd get a "slap on the wrist" and go back to being a rich guy, albeit without the fancy title.
>>
So they have enough evidence to arrest him, but they cant get a "warrant" to fetch him?
We'r a bloody puppet here, and I dont like it one bit. We chaotic neutral now.

>>483632
Agree, and at the first chance we gonna fuck shit up, I dont like being a tool.
Hell, I'll even accept a bribe from him.
And immediately give him to the authorities.
>>
>>483632
>implying the people won't get his ass out of spite
>>
>>483639
The idea is that nobody can make the first move, but once you've taken a leader off the board, the person you've helped is in a strong enough position that people won't object.

>>483640
Could happen, but these guys have some retarded-ass social boundaries. They'd probably find it distasteful.
>>
>>483639
>>483647
If we chaotic neutral we might as well leave the city with our female friend, or not if she doesn't want to follow.
Hell we might even cause mayhem just because.
>>
>>483884
Friend? Aren't we optimistic.
>>
File: 1397439193535.jpg (9KB, 251x172px) Image search: [Google]
1397439193535.jpg
9KB, 251x172px
>>485646
I always am.
Before falling into despair.
>>
Hey guys, dead thread I'm afraid, I've had to go and sort out my student house. Be back tomorrow, when the dwarf civil unrest gets bloody!

OP out.
>>
>>485650
Well, have fun I hope.
>>
>>485650
Looking forward to it
>>
I'm here btw. Love this quest op. Bump for visibility.
>>
Bumping in the memory of Erika.

Ancestral spirits when?
I want Erika to cheer Willow on as she chugs Dwarven mead.
>>
Forever lurking
>>
>>491217
Damn boy, you loyal. Try to be back in the morning!
>>
New thread!

>>497341
>>497341
>>497341
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.