[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legacy Quest (Chapter 10) - A multi-generational retro dungeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 31

File: Legacy Quest 10.jpg (152KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Legacy Quest 10.jpg
152KB, 600x600px
Your protagonists will die, permanently, but fear not! Before each hero embarks on their quest to free the land from evil, they marry and have children, ensuring their bloodline will not die with them, and providing the next intrepid adventurer to follow in the footsteps of their ancestors when they come of age.

Unfortunate and stupid heroes might face insta-kills, unwinnable situations, and general doom. The best and brightest will slowly progress through the dungeon, but will still likely face their inevitable death.

No one hero will beat the dungeon, only by building up a strong family of heroes, investing in your hometown/stronghold to acquire better resources, passing down knowledge, wealth, and loot.

Last time on legacy quest:
>Willow fell through the floor of the dungeon, bringing her closer to her goal, but landing her in a Dwarven city!
>Hosted by a somewhat manic dwarven smith, she's discovered that in order to move further into the dungeon she requires access to a portal in the town Administrator's office.
>She's been dragged into the politics and civil turmoil of the city, and has been presented with a few options to get to the Administrator's office, and thus, the portal...

So, faced with Ferelda, the less conservative guard captain's offer, Willow must give an answer:

>I will help you (Infiltrate Hightown, and arrest the Administrator. Although he will likely face minimal punishment due to his power, it's better than Vycek's vigilante punishment idea.)
>I will not help you (Vycek's offer was better. I can't let a corrupt official, who has been stealing from the people, get away with only a slap on the wrist. Better he face the "unofficial" justice of a sharp blade.
>I'm not interested. (These aren't my problems, I'll to find my own way to the portal, even if it is heavily guarded, and in a part of town I can't gain access to.)

Note that if siding with either Vycek or Ferelda, this doesn't stop you from deviating from their respective plans later, with whatever consequences that might cause...

Old thread, for context: >>476945

I will have to disappear for a small while later, but I aim to keep the thread running (with occasional breaks) for a long time. Let's make the 10th thread a good one!
>>
File: Prison corridor.jpg (347KB, 885x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Prison corridor.jpg
347KB, 885x1067px
Current locale (secret meeting in a discrete wing of a dwarven prison).
>>
Gotta help, also I'm glad to see you back.
>>
>>497362
Glad to see you back too, anon! Waiting for 3 bumps!
>>
>>497366
Bumpity bump
>>
Bamp
>>
>>497341
I say we vote for the option that can get us in trade with dwarves or transfer dwarves to our village to create a solid melting pot of races.
>>
>>497464
No option guarantees you that end result.
>>
>>497366
Bump, but I guess I'm too late
>>
>>497464
Which option is that? Even I'm not sure yet!

I'm so sorry guys, I got swept up in a family ordeal, and couldn't access my precious PC.

I've been a bad QM recently, and I apologise. I thank anybody who has been putting up with the recent disappearing bullshit, and pledge to put an end to it shortly. I fucking hate drama.

I have dinner plans, but I'll give the thread a cheeky bump after that to see if anybody is around. Much love for you guys!
>>
>>497703
Ive been guilty of that to you too. Its cool
>>
>>497703
It's okay OP, I have a family too.
But then I moved 600 km away.
But now I have friends and a gf.
I think I goofed somewhere.
>>
Vote to arrest the administrator. Also bump. Glad you're back op.
>>
And bump
>>
OP is here, and has made sure he has sweet fuck all going on for the rest of the day. Let's see who is about!
>>
>>500482
Fuck yeah
>>
>>500489
One keen bean. Any more? I want to see some combat!
>>
>>500515
Here
>>
>>500523
Nice, I'll wait here until someone else arrives. No disappearing. I'll paint a Spess Mahren or something.
>>
>>500541
Crap, I hope I won't disappear, space-time looks fucked here.
>>
Plz anon no 3. We need you.
>>
Yo
>>
>>500571
Yesssss, we begin! Just to confirm, majority view was to take the route of arresting the administrator?
>>
>>500578
I guess thats fine.
>>
>>500588
Don't worry dude, you can always deviate later if you decide the plan sucks.

"I'm in..."
You hold your hand out to Ferelda, she she grasps it, and pulls you into a firm hug. The accompanying pat on the back knocks the wind out of you.

"But if I'm not allowed into Hightown, how the hell am I meant to arrest him?"

"A good question. The simpe answer is to get rich, or get famous. Resources, wealth, and reputation are surefire ways to gain entry to the damn place. I'll be able to meet you there, in my capacity as a guard captain, but I'm nowhere near important enough to bring you in with me!"

She pauses to think, and you can practically hear the cogs turning in her head.

"It's actually best that I don't know how you gain access, and don't help you too much. Plausible deniability for both of us. The last thing we want is Vycek to realise you're on my side... I do know that there are a few factions who are extremely interested in the help of a mysterious outsider though. I'm sure one of them will be able to get you in with no ties to me! Go and look for a job and I'm sure they'll find you. Good luck, and don't tell me about it!"

With that, she disappears. Where now?
>Tavern
>Smithy
>Stay in town hall
>Town square
>>
>>500608
Smithy, check up on our dwarf bro and ask him about a way to get into the tower, with the pretense of using the portal, we aint mentioning the coup to him.
>>
>>500617
this
>>
>>500617
We'll go with this one vote for now, seeing as it doesn't close any doors.

You head back to Renvic's smithy, and with a flourish of your guest-ring , head inside.

You find the stocky figure leaning over an anvil, the ring of the hammer on metal drowns out the sound of you entering. After a few attempts at clearing your throat loudly, he turns, and notices you.

He finishes beating the shape into some sort of blade, and pours a drink for the two of you. You ask him if he knows how you might gain access to Hightown.

"Hightown?! To use the portal? And why the bloody hell do you think the bejewelled bugger in charge will let you anywhere near it? Never mind... Perhaps I don't want to know."

He grins, and gives you a knowing wink. After a few minutes, he lays out a few potential paths ahead:

>Help him "procure" the very rare and expensive materials for a breastplate he's been commissioned to forge for "some rich ponce".
>Agree to speak to a friend of his, who needs a favour done for a group called "The Redstone Cartel"
>Offer your help to his nephew, a young sergeant in the guard (who works the gate to Hightown), determined to prove himself with some derring-do.
>>
>>500650
Time to decide whether Willow is going to be known in this city as a lovable rogue, an unofficial police officer, or something of a mobster! Who knows which option will end in which result though!
>>
>>500650
>>500658
We'r far from being a symbol of justice, so #3 is out.
I'll go with stealy mcsteal, it's in our blood. Errr I mean procure, yeah procure.
>>
>>500650
>Help him "procure" the very rare and expensive materials for a breastplate he's been commissioned to forge for "some rich ponce".

I want to do everything but well.
>>
>>500661
>>500664

Two for this, Busy Anon?
>>
>>500676
Steal that shit
>>
>>500676
Sorry. At work. Busy between reading . Hah.
>>
>>500680
>>500664
>>500661

A few minutes, you've got the directions to a building owned by the "Sons of Stone". You're warned that they're a dangerous bunch, but the police likely won't resent any criminal damage you cause.

Head there?

>Yes
>No, I'm not ready yet
>>
>>500689
Head to the tavern and try to get some info on the target.
>>
>>500694
this
>>
File: Tavern2.jpg (949KB, 1740x1243px) Image search: [Google]
Tavern2.jpg
949KB, 1740x1243px
>>500696
>>500694

Renvic wishes you luck with your "purchase", and you head to the tavern...

You scan the room, and notice the bartender from earlier is on his shift. A couple of patrons look like they might also have stayed for the duration, but others look a little more fresh. You're sure that a few look drunk, despite the supposed lack of alcohol.

Plan?
>>
>>500707
Get 3 drinks, mingle with the guards, I bet they aren't used to see small cantrips. Tell them you were warned to stay away from the sons of stone and that you wonder why, since everyone you met so far seems to be a law abiding citizen.
With some luck they'll mention whichever problems they are having with them and maybe something more.
>>
>>500721
Seems logical if the guard isnt corrupt
>>
>>500721
If there are no other suggestions in the next minute or two, this goes ahead.

Oh, for the record, would you like to buy them a soft drink, or try the bartender for some alcohol?
>>
>>500733
Acohol, doubting we'll have the gold fer it though.
>>
>>500737
You approach the bartender, and he nods, recognising you.

"Good barkeep, I wonder if you have any drinks that are not on the shelves? Something to help me relax?"

Roll a d20 to see just how charming you are!
>>
>>500737
Shit I'm dumb it's the guard, let's not break the law. Soft drinks. Unless they look drunk, then we go for alcohol.
>>
>>500751
Seeing as nobody has rolled yet, I guess we can retcon asking for booze.

You spend 2 GP on drinks, and head over to the guardsmen.

"Excuse me..."

Roll d20 for information!
>>
>>500770
Damn it i can't roll because I'm on phone. THE BOOZE!!!
>>
Wait, you want to go for booze after all?
>Booze
>No booze

Vote plz. I'll roll for you if that helps. You should be able to roll from phone though?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>500777
>>
>>500777
I'm using an app.
Like I said, if they look drunk, roll for booze. I don't care if it costs all our gold, we'll procure more gold soon.
>>
>>500777
Oh. I didnt see the options. Yes. Booze. Be charming and get a discount... or free. Yer a lady
>>
>>500781
I'm not sure what you were rolling for Busy, so I'll take the next roll that states which option we're going for.
>>
>>500787
Ah, there we go. Roll d20 for booze!
>>
>>500790
Connecting these two.

>>500781
>>500787
My bad, OP.
:( makes me sad how dead /qst/ is.

This is my fav game. It needs more love.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>500792
Beer it!
And a reroll! Woo
>>
>>500796
After a few moments of what passes for banter in this city, the bartender shoves a shelf opens a storage cupboard... Shortly afterwards, you're 3 GP poorer, and holding a few very expensive glasses of "water". It smells potent.

Head to the guard's table?
>>
>>500814
Yes
>>
>>500814
Time for a smooth operation.
>>
>>500821
>>500819

"Gentlefolk of the guard, allow me to offer you a drink of water , as a small reward for protecting this fine city! And, if I might ask you all a question..."

Roll d20 to see how smooth you can be!
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>500830
Schmooove
>>
>>500838
Atleast we won't get arrested
>>
>>500844
Hopefully
>>
>>500838
Medium smooth. You gather that the Sons of Stone are a mid-level gang, and that the building you were pointed to is guarded inside and out by their enforcers.

They're known to buy up (or just take) stock, and once supplies are scarce, sell it for a premium. They also shift drugs. They're led on a local level by a woman known as "Fix".

They won't tell you more.
>>
>>500858
Head to the building?
>>
>>500864
Well yeah, a shame we wasted 3 gold for nothing.
>>
>>500866
Not completely nothing...

As you head to the door, one of the guards calls to you:

"Madam, as thanks for the beverage, we will ask the Sons to return your stolen goods." (Part of your fabricated story).

They leave, and cut through a side-alley, as you head towards the building...
>>
>>500872
Sweet. Lets get our loot
>>
>>500872
Let me guess, crooked cops. We're fucked.
>>
>>500881
You didn't roll that badly!

The action begins!

You approach the building cautiously, and notice a grizzled looking dwarf, wearing a conspicuously inconspicuous hood. He leans against the wall... You guess the door must be immediately behind him. You try to think of the best way to approach, when...

Two guards march up to him, and an argument begins. Something about the "upworlder's stash of rubies". It quickly escalates to a brawl...

What do?

>Wait it out
>Help the guards
>Rescue the doorman
>>
>>500906
In case it wasn't obvious, the "upworlder's stash of rubies" was part of the lie you told the guards, to justify asking about the Sons of Stone.
>>
>>500914
>>500906
Goddamn, this was a great roll for us!

>Wait it out
Reinforcements from the Sons arrive, guards get wrecked, we win nothing
>help the guards
Read above
>Rescue the doorman
Pretend we hate the guards and try to infiltrate the Sons, may suffer repercussion from the guards after

Can we disguise ourselves somehow, wait for a moment of opportunity, knock one of the guards out while they are engaged with the doorman, gaining his favour that way?
>>
Okay plz
Some one gib a tl;dr

I want to join in fast
Has Cannon fodder died?
Why are dwarves fucking stupid?
Whats happening?

I want to draw again
>>
>>500926
You can if you give me a suggestion!

You can ask if you want a recap of your powers. :^)
>>
>>500930
We fell into a dwarven city in the midst of a political conflict. We are now attempting to gain favour to enter this place where the corrupt ruler of this place lives, so that we can turn him into the authorities and gain access that way to the portal that get us out of here.
>>
>>500939
Yeah, I only remember the smoke bomb and mirror image, we got more stuff?
>>
>>500930
Cannon Fodder is alive, the threads have been too dead to see any combat recently. :^(

At least dwarven females are flat chested af, so no boob armour issues.

>>500947
>Cowl of Confusion - 2 AP - Causes anybody nearby to be utterly confused as to your identity, and who you are. They will fail to perceive you normally. From this state, you may attempt to suggest a false identity, which will require a roll, depending on how far fetched it is (suggesting you're a merchant would have a lower DC than convincing an enemy that you're a 100 ft tall dragon).

Each ability once between rests.
>>
>>500954
Don't we need his hand to open the door? Grab his arm if he's knocked out? Idk...
>>
>>500954
Perfect. Pretend to be one of the guards, backing them up for reinforcements, and when they turn their backs to you to keep fighting, knock them out and reveal yourself to the doorman as an ally interested in joining the Sons.
>>
>>500966
Votes for this, or no?
>>
Catching up
>>
>>500966
this lets move
>>
>>500973
I'm in favour of waiting until the doorman is beat, then using his hand to open the door. If reinforcements turn up, we stealth, and head through the door as they come out.
>>
>>501009
I like this.
>>
>>501008
>>500966
vs
>>501009
>>501012

Any changes, or shall I roll for it?
>>
>>501009
I guess you mean use his ring. What if we need a password to get in?
>>
>>501020
Any sign of a slot in the door, out is it a hyper smooth dwarf door? If the latter, the hand/ring should be fine.
>>
>>501027
No sign of a slot. One minute, or I'll just roll.

Cmon boyos, lets raid a warehouse!
>>
>>501030
DO IT.
>>
>>501034
W-wait, which? Calm anon, please.
>>
File: 305282.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
305282.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>501040
O-oh, sorry OP-senpai.
The raid of course.
>>
>>501048
But which method of entry?

>>501009
or
>>500966
>>
>>501048
Look man, either pick let them fight it out and sneak in or disguise, join the doorman and infiltrate.
>>
>>501040
>>501048
I think he wants the offensive and less creative approach.

Our hero is sooo much more artistic than that.
>>
>>501058
I-I don't even know which is which any more...
>>
>>501060
Just roll.
>>
>>501056
We sneak ?
Damn I'm confused.
>>
>>501060
Shshshshhhhhh its okay. Its this one
>>501009
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>Try to knock out the guards using cowl of confusion... (1)
>Wait it out, and use the doorman's hand/stealth past his reinforcements if they arrive... (2)
>>
>>501076
Damn. Oh well, let's see where this goes.
>>
A short while later, the scuffle subsides, with one of the guards limping, but the doorman collapsed in a heap. Using his hand to open the door, you slip inside, and stay in the shadows as you hear a few more thugs head out into the street to search for the perpetrators.

(1/2)
>>
>>501076
Told you so.
>>
File: Warehouse1.jpg (455KB, 1027x575px) Image search: [Google]
Warehouse1.jpg
455KB, 1027x575px
>>501088
You're in a surprisingly lavish building, with floors of a rich hardwood, which must be ridiculously expensive so far from the surface...

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

A ragged dwarf shouts at you. His friend behind him seems to be eating, but both hold sharp knives. What do?
>Chaaaaarrrrge!
>Throw some knives!
>Try and talk our way out of this...
>Other?
>>
>>501122
>Throw some knives!
>>
>>501122
Cowl of confusion into a female dwarf
"Some guards attacked the doorman and they say reinforcements are coming to raid this place down! I was told to get as many people as possible to help! Get to the front door! I'll warn anyone else still around."
>>
>>501136
>>501143
Sheeeit, we conflicted today. I've actually been replying reasonably fast today!
>>
>>501143
Sneaky sneaky is my way in
>>
>>501147
Yes you have!
>>501143
Vote
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

Gotta sleep sadly, but I'm too confused right now.

Don't die guys, have a good night too.
>>
Tfw LQ threads are dying. Welp. C-come back everyone!
>>
>>501203
And on that day, Svard II shed a very manly tear.
>>
>>501221
I love you OP
>>
>>501221
Dont give up. Leave thread open and try another day.
>>
>>501203
The format changed alot OP, and even though I enjoy the variance, others might not. Good night from Europe.
>>
>>501278
Every quest is different. No format was made.
>>
File: bbgrl.jpg (32KB, 68x131px) Image search: [Google]
bbgrl.jpg
32KB, 68x131px
>>501243
Love you too Busy, and grumpy old Sir "I-want-her-dead" Anon, Preacher, and loyal anon-Anon who always gets tfw OP doesn't notice me, and the rest of you. But damn, shit's slow at the moment.

I don't mind a small crowd too much, I'll just have to re-jig a few things to keep it moving when the thread is quiet. After Dwarf city we'll be getting back to standard levels, to keep things moving faster... Until the final boss of course, when that day comes.

Actually the rest of dwarf city should be fairly "classic" room style, but dwarf themed.

I'll hang around for a bit, but if everyone stays dead, we'll pick up in the morning with a noisy ass thread full of explosive combat and shiny loot.

>>501278
Agreed, but it's a temporary thing, as mentioned above. Back to normal after the pesky dwarves.

Have a rare Erika.
>>
>>501286
Do the morning. I have no work. Haha
>>
>>501286
Large re-print for the collectors out there.
>>
>>501293
Aiming to start earlyish anon. See you there. Bring your dwarf slaying hat, and maybe we can clear the city by nightfall.
>>
Ready for dwarven shenanigans.
>>
File: 1393330572503.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1393330572503.gif
3MB, 540x304px
I'm sorry OP, I'm currently having trouble following your quest and having a life, i wish I could be more active.

In my defense I have to say that timezones don't really help either.

And that sucks because damn I love your quest so much.

But I love you, also
>>501286
you noticed me senpai. <3

But I'm quite sad for this board, it really became slow and that sucks because it instantly became my fave board, it has lot of potential, but I guess the common 4channer prefers shitposting and dank memes.

tl;dr

I'll try to be as active as I can, OP, don't give up.
>>
>>502638
Don't worry dude, I'm very aware that sometimes real life is more important than questing. I'm not expecting anyone to be here full time!

It's good to see you whenever you can make it.

>>502622
Grabbing breakfast, then we play!
>>
Ready to kill dwarf mobsters? Waiting for 3 bumps.
>>
>>502666
Bumpy, satan OP friend
>>
>>502666
bump for sneak
>>
>>502667
>>502669
Damn, we might have to run with 2, seeing as it's so quiet!

Remember, you're here >>501122

>Attack the dwarves?
>Try and talk them down?
>Other?

You two discuss/decide.
>>
>>502676
Well, I was for throwing knives, gives a nice advantage, and is more sure than trying to discuss if shit goes wrong.
>>
>>502677
No response for a few minutes... Want to roll however many d20 you want to use on throwing, up to a max of 4!

Willow - 9 AP remaining
>Decoy - 2 AP - Willow summons a magical copy of herself which enemies perceive as completely real. It matches Willow's base stats for that level, and while it can engage in combat, it cannot inflict damage on enemies. Lasts for one room, or until slain.
>A puff of smoke - 2 AP - Enter stealth mode in plain view of enemies, in a brightly lit room, in combat, wherever.
>Cowl of Confusion - 2 AP - Causes anybody nearby to be utterly confused as to your identity, and who you are. They will fail to perceive you normally. From this state, you may attempt to suggest a false identity, which will require a roll, depending on how far fetched it is (suggesting you're a merchant would have a lower DC than convincing an enemy that you're a 100 ft tall dragon).
>Attack - 2 AP
>Move - 1 AP per square
>Block - 1 AP
>Other?
>>
Rolled 3, 7, 5, 14 = 29 (4d20)

>>502683
Oh shit !

Let's have 2 knives for each foe.

Then puff of smoke and move swiftly towards dwarf 1 if allowed.
Not sure if knives take up APs.
>>
File: 1394650212032.jpg (26KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1394650212032.jpg
26KB, 447x447px
>>502687
>those rolls
I'm terribly sorry.
>>
>>502688
>>502687

Even with Willow's throwing weapon bonuses, those were useless... Oops!
You immediately throw a pair of knives at each enemy, but in your enthusiasm, you forget to actually aim. The knives crash into a wall, bar one, which sinks into the nearest dwarf's thigh.

Roll 1d3 for damage!
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

>>502691
I'm afraid to roll now.
>>
File: 1397248999460.jpg (57KB, 401x305px) Image search: [Google]
1397248999460.jpg
57KB, 401x305px
>>502695
God damn.
>>
>>502695
You'r on a roll, man.
>>
>>502700
I think I need to recharge my luck or something, I usually roll very good, but it seems to have vanished.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>502695
>>502699
>>502700

The dwarf seems more angry than anything, and charges towards you, followed a second later by his companion.

Thanks to the distance, the dwarf only manages a single attack before you can react.
>>
>>502708
You just manage to deflect the slash with your buckler, and launch back into combat.

Combat phase
Willow - 9 AP remaining
>Decoy - 2 AP - Willow summons a magical copy of herself which enemies perceive as completely real. It matches Willow's base stats for that level, and while it can engage in combat, it cannot inflict damage on enemies. Lasts for one room, or until slain.
>A puff of smoke - 2 AP - Enter stealth mode in plain view of enemies, in a brightly lit room, in combat, wherever.
>Attack - 2 AP
>Move - 1 AP per square
>Block - 1 AP
>Other?

What do?
>>
>>502709
Attack 4 times and block
>>
>>502710
I approve, but I'll pass on the roll this time.
>>
>>502710
Roll for it! 4d20
>>
File: 1377574525229.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1377574525229.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>502712
Suspense is unbearable.
>>
Rolled 12, 20, 14, 4 = 50 (4d20)

>>502712
>>
>>502714
3 hits, one crit! There we go. Roll for damage!

Oh, and...

Legacy weapon is halfway to gaining a level.
>>
>>502714
Well done anon.
>>
File: 1399930166254.png (81KB, 372x375px) Image search: [Google]
1399930166254.png
81KB, 372x375px
>>502715
>mfw
>>
>>502718
3d3 for damage, second one will be doubled!
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 3 = 5 (3d3)

>>502720
>>
>>502721
I'm a moron, it's 1d2+1 for that knife per attack. Want to roll 3d2? Sorry guys!
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 2 = 5 (3d2)

>>502723
>>
>>502723
That's okay, OP we got something better.
>>
Rolled 3, 20, 19 = 42 (3d20)

>>502725
Which equals:
>2+1=3
>(1+1)*2=4
>2+1=3
>3+4+3=10

The dwarf falls to the floor, blood pouring from multiple wounds. He's dead.

The second dwarf approaches, and swipes three times with his murderous shank.
>>
Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d2)

>>502729
Two vicious cuts get through your defence!

First dice will be doubled, just as well it's just a rusty shank!
>>
>>502730
Combat phase
Willow - 9 AP remaining - 11/14 HP
>Attack - 2 AP
>Move - 1 AP per square
>Block - 1 AP
>Other?
>>
>>502731
Quad attack plus block I presume.
We should call it "the usual".
>>
>>502733
Yeah
>>
>>502733
>>502736

Roll 4d20 for "the usual" then!
>>
Rolled 11, 7, 19, 2 = 39 (4d20)

>>502738
Stress.
>>
>>502739
You manage to land 2 cuts on the dwarf, thanking the Light that he wasn't defending.

Roll 2d2!
>>
Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d2)

>>502740
Sweet.
>>
Rolled 7, 19, 3 = 29 (3d20)

>>502741
The dwarf reels, injured, but unleashes another three attacks, this time remembering to raise his guard afterwards.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>502744
A single swipe cuts into your shoulder.

A lot of 19s getting rolled!
>>
>>502746

You continue to attack the badly injured dwarf.

Combat phase
Willow - 9 AP remaining - 10/14 HP
>Attack - 2 AP
>Move - 1 AP per square
>Block - 1 AP
>Other?

Or just roll 4d20 for the usual.
>>
Rolled 20, 19, 3, 13 = 55 (4d20)

>>502747
yay
>>
File: 1409946084502.jpg (26KB, 468x291px) Image search: [Google]
1409946084502.jpg
26KB, 468x291px
>>502748
>>
I am here! Fresh from bed
>>
>>502753
Just in time to see our amazing rolls.
>>
>>502748
No rolls needed, dwarf be dead.

The second thug falls to the floor, his head practically severed by the force of your slash! Your legacy weapon thrums in your hand...

Roll 1d6 for its new power!
1) +1 to hit (all)
2) +1 to damage (all)
3) Induces fear on rolls of 18+
4) 2.5x damage on crit
5) Crit from 19+
6) Causes bleeding damage (1 damage per turn for 3 turns) on rolls of 18+

First roll will be accepted!

I'll be back after I grab lunch. Next room is gonna be fuuuuun!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>502758
fear please
>>
>>502759
Woooooaaaaah
>>
>>502758
Have a good lunch OP.
Can't wait to struggle to not die.
>>
>>502759
Blast, it's the worse one!
Bloody vindicator?
>>
>>502762
No. If we get a crit, its basically free damage if we fuck up a roll and miss. Or we can run away and they still bleed. It has purpose.
>>
>>502764
I dont think so, +1 to hits is great, +1 to damage is great, fear is fun for me, 2.5 crit instead of 2 is meh, crit on 19+ is ok, but I dont think 19 triggers legacy, bleeding... man most fights dont last 3 turns.
>>
>>502762
What about Rip Blade ?
I like bloody vindicator but bloody when the weapon makes bleeding sounds weird, somehow.

Or maybe Dwarf Slaughter
Or is it just me ?
Usually, saying what the weapon does is nice, but for bleeding it doesn't seem to work as fine.
>>
>>502766
Well, 4chan pretty much fucked my post. Too bad.
>>
>>502765
You wernt around fir Svard II then. Those were like... 15 turn battles.
>>
>>502766
The Grim Bleeder.
BloodLust
Vampire Bite
Red River
Grave Wound
>>
>>502768
I was, those battles were with several enemies, not a huge boss monster that takes forever to kill and bleeding would help.
>>502769
Seconding Grave Wound, since crits and stuff.
>>
>>502769
>>502770
I love Grave Wound.
I suck at naming in my non-native language
>>
>>502770
>>502771
3 votes for Grave Wound OP
>>
>>502774
I didn't even realise we were renaming, but "Grave Wound" it is!

The room is silent. What do?
>>
>>502823
Loot all. You sneaky thief you.
>>
>>502823
Loot everything that isnt nailed to the ground. Recover throwing knives if possible.
>>
>>502824
You take some dwarven leather armour from the least stabbed body parts of each dwarf, as well as two sharpened shanks and 3 GP .

The table has some mysterious powders, and leftover food.
>>
>>502830
Quickly eat the grub (does it heal HP). Bring them powders, might be drugs.
>>
>>502832
I'll let you get 1HP back from the scrappy leftovers.

Eating helps you feel a little better, and you bring a few tiny flasks of the powder...
>>
>>502823
Hide the corpses.
>>
>>502851
Thanks OP, potions are expensive

>>502854
OP is doing this as isolated rooms I believe, so dont worry too much bout it.
>>
>>502851
Looks like sharp silverware that can be used as weapons maybe?
>>
>>502851
Find any switches for hidden doors
>>
>>502862
This, take a couple turns to search.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 1, 1 = 6 (4d2)

>>502863
>>502862

The door to the next room is a pretty straightforward one, and you can't find much else.

>>502856
There's a cutlery knife, but it seems pretty useless when you have Gravewound.

Retrieving knife roll attached! A roll of 1 = knife lost.

>Proceed to next room?
>Other?
>>
>>502957
Proceed.
>>
>>502957
Proceed
>>
File: WarehouseR2.jpg (405KB, 764x574px) Image search: [Google]
WarehouseR2.jpg
405KB, 764x574px
>>502958
You step into the next room...

Four dwarves, clad in crimson garments, with glowing red eyes stand around you! After an embarrassingly dramatic flinch, you relax... They're not moving. They seem to be uncannily lifelike statues!

What do?
>>
>>502968
Examine everything, touch nothing.
>>
>>502968
Please note that the glowing chest at top right is an accident, and should not look different from the chests around it in any meaningful way. I forgot to deselect it before screenshotting.
>>
>>502972
Well, now I'd like to know which software you use because I don't know one with that kind of highlight.

Otherwise, do >>502970
>>
>>502970
This. Also i cant tell if the stuff on the table are mushrooms or chef hats
>>
>>502970
>>502975
What would you like to examine first? It feels a bit too kind to give you ALL relevant information when "examine all" is requested.

>>502975
I use Pyromancer's dungeon painter for backdrops. Photoshop for characters, movement, and spilling blood everywhere (etc.), at some point I'll start using tile based software for characters. Probably. Maybe.
>>
>>502980
I'd guess bags
>>
>>502983
Examine statues first.
>>
>>502980
They're cloth sacks.

I'm so happy to have three people in the thread!
>>
>>502987
The statues are completely odd. The dwarves look vicious and ready to kill, but they seem almost frozen in time. These certainly aren't your average old gang member.
>>
>>502991
Damn, that didnt help at all.

Examine the thing on the far right.
>>
>>502995
It seems to be some sort of shrine. The lettering carved into the stone reads as follows:

There is no good, there is no evil.
In order to progress, one must see the truth.
All must be equal, in the eyes of the Red God!
>>
>>503001
Examine sacks of cloth
>>
>>503002
The sacks all contain thin, colourful candles. They look almost decorative.

From top left to top right, then bottom left to bottom right:
>46 candles
>2 candles
>50 candles
>18 candles
>34 candles
>12 candles

What do?
>>
>>503010
Examine chests. I assume the grey thingy there is to put candles on
>>
>>502638
This board is down in the dumps right now, it seems. I frequent NEQ and EDQ and there has been a recent inflow of edgy shitposters derailing everything. They killed off one important character for fun and they put another in a coma. I sure hope this doesn't keep happening, or we're going to lose another QM.
>>
>>503013
I think the same
>>
>>503010
God damn, it sounds like a layton puzzle
>>
>>503013
Sounds about right. I'm going to assume those statues will kick the shit out of us if we fail, though.
>>
>>503013
You come to the first chest (top right). It has an inscription:

"A youth of 16 years steals a loaf of bread, to feed his starving sister. He feels such guilt."

The rest all have equally cryptic inscriptions:
"A newborn babe has never done wrong."

"At nearly half a century of age, the commander still does not know if he is a butcher, or a man in defence of his home."

"The boy killed his neighbours pet. He enjoyed it. Should he really be punished, when he has not yet seen his fifth birthday?"

"The woman was willing to sell her sister into slavery for a little gold, the sister, half her age, cried. The life of a 16 year old woman for a purse of gold"

"She had started her training at only a decade of age. 28 years along the road, she had saved a great many lives. Yet still she was poor."

What do?
>>
>>503038
Well fuck me, I'mma need a few minutes.
>>
>>503038
Pay a tribute to layton.

Then adapt the number of candles to the number in the sentence of each chest.
>16
>0
>49 (?) (nearly half a century isn't quite half of it)
>4
>32
>38

Or so I think.
>>
>>503038
Fucking birthday candles. Oh boy, this is going to be tough.
>>
>>503047
I hope this works.
>>
>>503051
I double checked, but I still may be wrong, I hope not.
>>
>>503047
That was my 1st guess, but there are candles left. So I'm still thinking.
>>
I'll let you guys think for a while longer, in case you rush it and end up super dead. :^)
>>
>>503055
How many leftover?
>>
File: 1392831623731.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1392831623731.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>503055
I'm not sure it should be seen as bad, nothing seems to indicate we have to use all candles. Unless I'm blind.

>>503056
>mfw
Fuck you, OP. I don't want to live this again. not here.
>>
>>503047
Just reverse it, and while at it look at the bags.
Using your order

>34
>50
>2
>46
>18
>12

All candlles used, their age + candles makes ALL EQUAL. Took me way too long to see it...
>>
>>503061
What ? please explain further, I'm not sure I get it.
Fuck being not quite fluent honestly.
>>
>>503047
WAIT
WRONG
The boy under 5 is two
The selling sister is 34
The starving sister is 12
The training woman is 18
Though I may be wrong.
>>
>>503047
Leftover candles make me nervous
>>
>>503061
Oh, this makes way more sense.
>>
>>503063
Fine...
>All must be equal

>A youth of 16 years
16 + bag of 24 candles = 50
>A newborn babe
0 + bag of 50 candles = 50
>At nearly half a century of age
48 + bag of 2 candles = 50
>has not yet seen his fifth birthday
4 + bag of 46 candles = 50
>half her age, life of a 16 year old
32 + bag of 18 candles = 50
>started her training at only a decade of age. 28 years along the road
>38 + bag of 12 candles = 50
>>
>>503067
Wow, congrats anon, I totally didn't see that.
Obviously, I'll blame the 4chan layout, poorly adapted to the resolution of that riddle as it makes posts drowned in the mass of other posts when several new messages pop on update, and not my own stupidity.
>>
So, do we have a consensus, or no?

Apologies to bilingual anons for maybe killing them by writing confusing shit in English.
>>
>>503067
Perfect
>>
>>503081
I trust >>503067
>>
>>503073
I didnt want to sound condescending, it's just that it's a pain in the ass to type on a phone.
>>
>>503083
>>503082
>>503067

Well then...

You distribute the bags of candles between the chests, and step back. There's an audible hum, the chests glow red for a second, and...

The murderous dwarves disappear. Part of the wall crackles and melts away as a surge of crimson lightning spreads over it. The newly formed doorway leads to some stairs. A scroll falls - seemingly from nowhere - onto the altar.

What do?
>>
>>503094
Oh, that was a sincere thank you, you know, no sign of sarcasm in my post, sorry if you thought so.
>>
>>503096
Read scroll.
>>
File: tegaki.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
15KB, 400x400px
>>503094
Thanks for helping out anon. I'd have done it myself, but obviously it might have given it away!
>>
>>503102

It reads:

Wow! You must have travelled a long way to get here! I knew you were a big fan, but who would have thought you'd have deviated so far from your path just to find this little shrine to worship me at? It makes a deity come over all warm and fuzzy!

- Trickster
>>
Shit, I don't think I can stay, I don't know if it's 4chan or my internet, but it's barely browsable now...
>>
>>503109
That cheeky cunt. Write "It was much easier than last time, do you pity the dwarves this much?"
I'm guessing there is nothing on those chests or they stayed close?
>>
>>503111
I'm struggling to update the page/post, if that's what's going on for you?
>>
>>503118
Exactly, it's a huge pain.
I even struggle to post, shit, it's been like ten minutes I'm trying to post this.
>>
>>503140
Yeah I've been trying to post for about 10 minutes. I guess even brave heroes must wait when websites are being crappy. Be back when this is fixed.
>>
>>503145
Seems fine now.
>>
>>503161
It does, but I've just crushed my thumb in the hinge of a door caught in the wind. Blood everywhere, thumb looks funny. Be back after first aid.
>>
>>503233
Damn, that must suck. Here's hoping your thumb is perfectly fine.
>>
>>503233
Shit OP, I just woke up, I hope you're fine.

And 4chan still doesn't work, damn.
>>
Testing, testing!
>>
>>506454
How much HP did you lose OP?
>>
File: tegaki.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
12KB, 400x400px
>>506456
Approximately 2d6. Fortunately I've got high CON. :^)

Who here?
>>
>>506467
Ayy
>>
>>506467
High CON, that explains the low CHA :^)
ready here
>>
>>506470
>>506472
Nice to see you lads. See if anyone else turns up, if not we'll carry on anyway.

>>506472
CHA is clearly my dump stat.
>2016
>Not minmaxing your IRL "character"
>>
>>506482
>Not being jack of all trades, master of none
Best way to survive in current society

I still did not understand if the chests opened or not, usually that Tbag gives us something.
>>
>>506483
Well, nobody tried to open them yet. I guess that answers my question (What do?). Writing/drawing up.

>Not using IRL munchkin tactics.
"Okay."
>>
>>506487
>willpower stat too low to irl munchkin
>roll bard and multiclass to wizard
>cry yourself to sleep
>>
>>506487
Hi OP, I'm back from the outiside world count me in.
Also, Open the chests ? maybe ?
>minmax is the way to go only if you don't have enough points to be jack of all trades
>>
File: WarehouseR2x.jpg (392KB, 764x574px) Image search: [Google]
WarehouseR2x.jpg
392KB, 764x574px
You test the chests, and to your great surprise, one of them is open. It contains a pouch with 5 GP, and a scroll in it.

The scroll reads:

As a reward for being inquisitive, you may keep these few coins. The real rewards are saved for those who grovel at my shrines, and tell me how wonderful I am.

- T
>>
>>506504
Let's move on, letting a sigh escape.
>>
>>506504
Praise him
but cross your fingers in your mind
>>
>>506507
>>506510
Umm, which?
>>
>>506510
This. Nobody has to know.
>>
>>506525
>>506510

You loudly praise the Trickster at his shrine. A chunk of iron pyrites appears, along with some floating letters, reading:

Fool's gold for false believers!

What do?
>>
>>506604
Like I said before, move on.
>>
>>506604
Say that he doesn't deserve praise as he can't put trust into people.
Play his game basically. Then >>506614

Don't take anything.
>>
>>506628
Oh yeah, definitely don't take the pyrite, leave it there for his beloved believers, suits them well.
>>
File: Warehouse R3.jpg (273KB, 551x556px) Image search: [Google]
Warehouse R3.jpg
273KB, 551x556px
>>506614
You head onwards...

The next room is clearly somebody's personal chambers, and luxurious ones at that! The floor is paved in pastel colours, and a large, ornate bed (enormous for a dwarf!) lies in the centre of the room.

The particular smell of parchment and books permeates the room, courtesy of several bookcases, filled with a carefully sorted collection of literature.

A dwarf clad in the uniform of the guard stands at one desk, fiddling with a scrap of paper. He seems not to notice you.

What do?
>>
Overdue:
>>
>>506637
Stay on his blind spot, since one of his eyes is fucked. Sneakily approach and backstabbing!
>>
File: 1409538887412.jpg (38KB, 395x309px) Image search: [Google]
1409538887412.jpg
38KB, 395x309px
>>506637
>OP didn't consider your post

(Lie like a motherfucker)Salute him. Say that there's some ruckus in the city and you've found refuge here, some dwarves seem to have turn mad.
>>
>>506643
Last 3 encounters I tried doing that but people always wanted to fight. So I just gave up on deception.
>>
>>506643
Sorry dude, I didn't see it somehow. Consider the prayer sent, next time you're in a T-room, perhaps you'll get an answer.

>>506641
Kill the unknown entity.
OR
>>506643
I-I'm a law abiding citizen sir!

Vote now.
>>
>>506653
An upworlder got inside this heavily guarded and secret place looking for refuge... anon please.
>>
Just realised the thread is past bump time. Might explain the lack of people.
>>
>>506663
>>506657
Ah, well spotted. New thread? Sort by latest post is the only way to use /qst/.
>>
>>506653
Thanks for your kindness OP-kun.

>>506678
Not yet, that board is slow enough to not make a thread before reaching page 8 or 9 and still be safe.
>>
>>506640
Can we equip that armour?
>>
>>506691
Sure, but it isn't an instant action. I've been waiting for somebody to ask this ever since I gave you this very useful loot from a pretty weak enemy!
>>
>>506701
I never even realised it. Unfortunately now is not the time to play dress up.
>>
>>506701
In my defense, in my mind it's something like "leather=shit" so i never even considered equipping it. We'll do that later.
>>
>>506682
>>506691
>>506708

Come on anons:
>Let's not risk it, stab the fuzz.
>Plead complete innocence.
>Ask him who he is.
>Other?
>>
>>506715
I'm not into instant stabbing, I like to change. Plus it it goes wrong we always can stab when needed.
>>
>>506715
Knife to throat, then ask him questions?
>>
>>506715
Fiiiine ask him who he is.
>>
>>506718
Or use our confusing powers?
>>
>>506721
With or without a knife to his throat?
>>
>>506725
So,

>stab him
>confuse the corpse
>pretend to be innocent
>ask him who is he
>>
>>506734
Kek, I assume >>506718 meant hold a knife to his throat, just in case, rather than actually kill him.

He might notice you at this rate anons.
>>
>>506731
Sneak behind, knife to throat
>You move, you die. You answer my questions, you live.
>>
>>506718
>>506740

That's close enough to be a majority. Roll d20 for sneakiness! Only DC 8+ because you're sneaky, and the fucker has one eye.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>506744
Well, shit.
>>
>>506747

Using subtle magic to soften your footsteps, the dwarf doesn't notice a thing, until Gravewound presses against his throat.

"You move, you die. You answer my questions, you live." You hiss at him. Every muscle in the dwarf's body goes completely rigid.

"What is your name?" He tries to sound calm, but a hint of terror sneaks into his deep, booming voice. Well, to be fair, he has an incredibly sharp, glowing knife rather too close to his carotid artery.

"Sergeant Enrovic"

Questions for Enrovic?
>>
>>506776
What is your purpose in this place?
Why did you join this gang?
What is this room?
>>
>>506796
You begin your interrogation:

"I'm here t-to find evidence! Evidence against the Boss!"

"I didn't join the gang! I came here investigating!"

"It's the Boss's personal quarters!"

Any more questions? What now?
>>
>>506816
>See, this is working great! You are answering my questions and you can still breath! Now, here comes a big question! It will decide If you have lunch tomorrow.
>Who sent you?
>>
>>506825
"See, this is working great! You are answering my questions and you can still breath! Now, here comes a big question! It will decide If you have lunch tomorrow. Who sent you?"

"Nobody sent me! I mean, I'm here as a guardsman! I wanted to close a big case! The Boss has tons of drugs, and goods she's taken from merchants. I needed to find proof!"

The dwarf is still standing stock still.

What now.
>>
>>506836
Now this is the moment
>How good of a blacksmith is your uncle Renvic?

I might have gotten the name wrong.
>>
>>506841

"Y-you know Renvic? The blacksmith? Y-yeah, he's my uncle. Everyone wants to get their hands on his work. Are we good?"
>>
>>506857
>Looks like you really are as brave as your uncle told me, partner

Remove blade, introduce ourselves and our mission. Someone who doesnt go by the books like him is likely to ignore our freedom to procure stuff.

I figured it was his nephew the second you offered the option to talk to him OP >>506715. Unless this is a double trap, and if so well done. I should have asked "your father Renvic" to be sure.
>>
>>506874

You step back, and let the dwarf go free. He pockets the note he was fiddling with.

"You really are as brave as your uncle told me, partner. I'm here to take a few rare items which were being sold for unreasonable prices."

"Rare goods? That'll be in the Boss's back room. Third bookcase along."

Enrovic's face relaxes. You take your first good look at him. His red beard is streaked with the odd silver hair, and his skin is weathered, with a network of creases and wrinkles etching a permanent scowl across his face. He looks lean and strong though, and you wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that vicious looking axe he carries.

What do?
>>
>>506909
>Can you show it to me?
>Regarding your... investigation, maybe I can help you? Of course my lips are sealed, I can imagine how important this would be for you and I dont want anyone else to steal the glory you risked your life for.

>>506909
>you wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that vicious looking axe he carries
Stop making me nervous OP, I guess the redstone cartel is in this mess aswell, so that no matter which option we took you wouldn't need to create 3 scenarios and throwaway 2.
>>
>>506939
I forgot
>Where are you stationed at as a guardsman?

You said his nephew is a young seargeant and then describe how old this guy looks. Unfortunately english is not my main language, so I dont know if young sergeant means recently promoted or young of age. And for all I know, most dwarves names might end as -vic
>>
>>506939
He reaches into a pocket, and after a few seconds hands you a piece of paper.

Deliver both batches via 3rd street. The guard patrol will look the other way.

"My investigation? I just wanted to find something important. That's why I was in the Boss's bedroom. Perhaps there'll be more in the back room, I'll come with you if you like?"
>>
>>506966
Sory OP, by "show it to me" I meant him showing the bookcase backroom thingy. While being infront of us.
>>
>>506955
"So, where do you work? Where are you stationed, y'know, when you're not raiding warehouses?"

He raises his eyebrows. "Ah, here and there. I'm on patrol a lot I guess."
>>
>>506980
Ah, my bad.

He takes you to a bookcase, and under your supervision, pushes the spine of a large tome. With a click, the whole case swings forward, revealing a ragged hole in the wall, and stairs leading downwards.
>>
>>506994
>>500650
>a young sergeant in the guard (who works the gate to Hightown)

OP dont make me kill his nephew by accident

>Lead the way, let's see if what I need is down there
>Is there anyone down there we should look out for? What about traps?

Always be behind him. Always.
>>
>>507008

"Nobody down here, no traps. Not many of her crew know about the place."

You descend down the final steps...
>>
>>507045
The suspense is killing me.
>>
Also, I'm going to be kind, and assume that you put on your armour as >>506691 suggested once you'd deemed Enrovic not to be a threat.

+1 defence
>>
>>507058
SUSPENSE!!!
>>
File: Warehouse Showdown.jpg (491KB, 1124x990px) Image search: [Google]
Warehouse Showdown.jpg
491KB, 1124x990px
>>507045

A dwarven woman with a shaved head and stands over a desk, leaning on a greatsword.

As you approach, she looks up.

"Enrovic, what the fuck are you doing here?" her eyes widen as she sees you, and she grips the hilt of her weapon tightly.

"Boss!" Enrovic dashes over to her!

Seeing as you were mindful enough to make him stand in front, I'll let you roll for a backstab.

It's a d20 to hit, 10 +1 for armour, but no advantage from his shield, and potentially 2x damage.

In case anybody thinks that OP is a colossal "the rock fell on you and you die", bastard, I'll give the clues away in my next post.

If you'd let him behind you, miiiiigght have been an insta-death.

Apologies to >>507008 for any clues missed because of English as a second language.
>>
>>507120
Also, have to grab a bite to eat, so might move this to a new thread after to get more punters.
>>
>>507120
I deserve this, I played myself. I should have choosen my words better while asking question, it would be easy to know he was lying.
I deserve this.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>507120
Backstab and save Willow!
>>
>>507120
>I'll give the clues away in my next post
He's the one who wrote the paper (I assumed he was taking notes)
Kept calling the boss Boss
>Nobody sent me! I mean, I'm here as a guardsman!
Tells one thing and then another
>>506857
>Y-yeah, he's my uncle
Stuttering
Him being an old dwarf
Also, maybe guardsman dont carry axes?
The stationed lie
Someone who just infiltrated probably wouldnt know the secret bookcase or even be able to enter her room

Now just make him really be the nephew who ran towards the boss to betray her.
Or simply that his uncle didnt know he was working for these guys.
Or something else just to fuck me again.
>>
>>507165
You got pretty much all of them, apart from:
>How the hell did he get past the guards, who were well enough to fight you? Especially in a guard uniform.
>The guy you thought he was was supposedly investigating the Redstone Cartel.

Also, suggestive, but not proof:
>On patrol a lot, carrying a note saying the patrol on 3rd street will look the other way.
>Wasn't interested in searching the room. surprisingly, neither were you!

>>507135
A fine hit. Roll 1d2 for damage, which will be converted to (1d2+1)*2.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>507209
Yeah, there's no way I can cry bloody murder with all the clues. I just created a little story in my head that worked nicely.
>>
>>507209
Also, seeing as the thread is so quiet, and beyond the bump limit, I'm considering starting tomorrow morning with a big, juicy boss battle in a new thread.

Thoughts?
>>
>>507209
>Especially in a guard uniform
I only realised now he is wearing a guard uniform. Fuck.

>>507219
Yeah sure.
>>
>>507214
To be fair, I wrote the character in the hopes that somebody would think he was Renvic's nephew. It's good to see the odd one of my traps spring on you guys, otherwise I'd think they were too easy.

Reminds me of when Svard took the 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 path, without checking the clues properly! A QM has to slip in the odd convenient path to sudden death.

Also, who is looking forward to seeing how greatswords work? :^)
>>
>>507230
Not me. My plan is throw some knives, run back up, put the crown down and use the bed sheets to hide it and hope someone steps on it.
>>
>>506637
>A dwarf clad in the uniform of the guard stands at one desk, fiddling with a scrap of paper. He seems not to notice you.

To be fair, Renvic's nephew could have been wearing guard uniform. He is a guard sergeant... But he'd probably have left a bloody trail of dead thugs behind him. Either that or he'd have used a disguise!

>>507232
I look forward to it! It's going to be a good fight.

Seeing as activity is almost nil:

That's all for now folks! I'll keep lurking, and hoping to chat to any bored anons. LQ shitposting, (useful) criticism, and suggestions now encouraged.

Thanks for playing!
>>
>>507248
>A dwarf clad in the uniform of the guard
I completely overlooked that.
>>
>>507254
Ah, you silly sod. Why on earth did you believe he was a guardsman at all?!
>>
>>507282
I mean I can't talk, I missed the whole event. :^(
>>
>>507248
See you OP-senpai.
I had fun.
>>
>>507293
Glad to hear it dude!
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.